The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The next morning, we were woken by Belle, bearing a tray of poached eggs on toast, and coffee.

“Poppy said you like scrambled eggs, but I prefer poached eggs, my mum made the best poached eggs, I hope these are ok.”

“They look perfect,” Jenny replied.

Belle sat on the dressing table stool as we ate.

“Where are Poppy and Katie?” Jenny asked.

“Poppy is making sure Katie knows she loves her, she said I could stay, but I thought it would be better for Katie if I made you breakfast instead.”

“That’s kind of you.”

“I’d hate to be the cause of them falling out, Katie is perfect for Poppy.”

“Poppy loves you so much, she loves Katie as well, so I guess you’re all going to have to be careful until everything settles down.”

“Oh yes, I really like Katie, and I think she likes me, I’d like us all to stay together, because more than anything, I adore Poppy, she’s my hero you know.”

We ate the rest of our breakfast as Belle asked us general questions about ourselves, “so, are you a famous author then, I guess you must be if you live in this fancy house.”

“Seeing as neither you nor Poppy had heard of me, I guess I’m less famous than I hoped,” I laughed, “Katie’s read all my books though, and they have some in the school library.”

“I like reading, maybe I’ll ask her to recommend one.”

“There’s lesbian sex in some of them,” Jenny said.

“Have you read them?” Belle asked her.

“Ahh, no, I’m just going from what Katie told me, I’m not much of a reader I’m afraid.”

“So, Poppy said you guys all have sex together, is that right?”

“Not all the time, but yes, we have sex with each other,” Jenny said.

“Katie said you have sex with Helen, she’s your sister though.”

“Ahh, yes, that started recently, Helen was upset, and one thing led to another,” I replied.

“That’s awesome, she’s so sexy, I bet she looks great naked.”

“Ask Katie, she has posters of Helen,” Jenny replied.

“Really! She has posters of Helen, how?”

“Helen was a glamour model for a time, ask her when she comes round later, she’ll tell you all about it.”

“Katie says you’ve got a really big dick, she said it hurt a little...”

“It’s about the biggest I’ve ever seen,” Jenny told her, “We only ever do what we’re happy doing, though, so don’t be worried, you can have sex with just Poppy and Katie if you want.”

“I could blow you, or give you a handjob, I’m really good at those, but I’m not comfortable with the idea of sex at the moment, I hope you don’t mind.”

“The most important thing,” Jenny said kindly, “not just in this house, but in life and relationships in general, is that you only ever do what you’re comfortable with. Never let anyone, be they boys or girls, make you do anything you don’t want to do.”

Belle nodded, “I’ve heard that boys in school can be really nasty with girls who don’t put out.”

“They can be, Poppy and Katie are at a girls’ school, you’ll go there when we get everything sorted.”

We finished our coffee and put the tray on the floor. Belle was chewing her lip, she looked like she wanted to ask something, but didn’t know how to ask it.

“Is there something you want to ask?” Jenny asked her, “did Poppy explain our policy on secrets, that we have none, if you want to ask something, ask it.”

Belle blushed and looked at her feet, “well, I, err, I was kind of wondering what your boobs look like, I know I shouldn’t ask, because you’re kind of my mum now, but I’ve really never seen any like yours. I love boobs, Poppy’s are the biggest I’ve seen, you know, not in magazines and stuff in real life. All the girls you see in magazines with huge natural boobs, they’re all saggy, they don’t look perky like yours seem to...”

Whilst Belle rambled, still looking at the floor Jenny sat up and removed her nightie.

“Look at me Belle,” Jenny said once she’d finished talking.

Belle looked up and her eyes went wide, “oh my god, they’re amazing, can I come closer?”

“Of course.”

Belle moved around the bed and Jenny motioned for her to climb up, “can I touch them?”

“You can do whatever you want, whatever you do with Poppy, you can do with me?”

“Really? Won’t Alex mind?”

“I’d say he’ll enjoy watching, but why don’t you ask him.”

“Sorry, I’m kind of stunned right now, can I kiss your girlfriend please Alex?”

“You can do whatever you want,” I replied, “in fact I’m going to give you a little privacy, because I know you’ll be more comfortable without me Belle.”

As I slid out of bed Belle straddled Jenny and started to kiss her; lips first then she moved down, kissing along the rise of her breasts before taking a nipple in her mouth, Jenny let out a low moan as Belle nipped it gently with her teeth.

“Oh girl, you definitely know how to please a lady.”

“I had good teachers,” Belle answered through clenched teeth.

The view affected me profoundly, and as I stood Belle saw me out of the corner of her eyes, she let go of Jenny’s breast and stared at me, eyes wide in shock.

“Holy shit, Katie’s had that inside her, she’s so slim, how did it fit.”

“You’d be surprised what will fit in your pussy, remember, babies come out of there.”

“Yeah, but from what I’ve been told, having a baby isn’t a pleasant experience.”

Jenny put a hand tenderly on Belle’s cheek and turned her head so she was looking into her eyes, “why don’t you ignore Alex, forget all about him for now, we can have a lot of fun while he’s getting dressed and making more coffee. Poppy has some ropes and stuff, tonight we can tie him up and you can do to him what you’re doing to me, you can inspect him carefully without any fear that he’ll hurt you. That’s what Katie did.”

“I still don’t want him inside me! I want to stay a virgin!”

Jenny brought Belle’s face closer, she kissed her tenderly, “that’s why we tie him up, then you’re in charge, you only ever do what you want to do.”

I dressed quickly and made a sharp exit, heading for the main bathroom, where I bumped into Poppy.

“Oh, hello dad, is Belle in your room?”

“She is, can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Can I ask you in private.”

“Yes, let’s go make coffee, and I’m starving, morning sex works up an appetite, and I’m giving you too much information, sorry.”

I put the coffee on as Poppy poured milk on a bowl of cereal, “I love Frosties,” she said before shovelling a spoonful in her mouth.

I waited for her to finish the bowl before I spoke.

“Ok, I feel better now, what did you want to ask me?”

“Did Belle speak about her uncle last night?”

“Oh, has something happened?”

“She caught sight of me and she seemed to be terrified.”

“Ok, I’m not as smart as Helen, so I’m not going to try to analyse what Belle said.”

“We can check with Helen later if needs be, but I’m really concerned that he may have done something to her at some point.”

“She said he used to flash at her when her parents weren’t looking, and he’d sometimes have an erection, and it was pretty big by the sound of things.”

“Ahh, so I can see why the sudden appearance of my erection as I stood up would cause her problems. Thanks Poppy, that’s a great help.”

“No problem, I’ll go see how Katie’s getting on, I left her a bit dazed.”

“Is Katie ok, Belle is worried she’s come between you.”

“You know, I think everything will be OK, Belle really likes Katie, they’ve got a lot of shared interests, and Katie really likes Belle, and I love them both. It was fun waking up with Belle again, especially as she smells a lot nicer than she did last time.”

“Could you do me a favour,” I asked as Poppy got up from the table, “could you take Jenny and Belle a coffee, I’d rather not upset anyone if they’re still making out.”

“No problem, any excuse to see naked people is fine by me.”


A short time later Belle came downstairs, she was a little sheepish as she walked into the kitchen, she slipped past me and put her mug in the dishwasher, then took a deep breath and sat down at the table.

“I am so sorry about before...” she started.

“It’s ok, I understand if you don’t want to...”

“Please, let me finish, I have this all in my head and it has to come out. Yesterday I said Uncle Liam never did anything to me beyond slapping me, and that’s mostly true, he never raped me, I’m still a virgin.

“When he came round to our house, or we were at his he would always wear sweatpants, and he’d pull them down when mum and dad weren’t around, and sometimes he’d grab me and force his dick in my mouth, one time he even came in my mouth and I ran outside and was sick, right in front of mum, he followed me out like he’d not just forced his dick down my throat, he was all ‘what’s the matter Amelia, did you eat something bad?’

“What could I say, ‘mum, your brother-in-law just orally raped me’, she’d never believe me. Since I ran away Poppy has taught me stuff, that I can have power over men, she’s shown me what to do, I can give men pleasure just with my mouth and hands, and they will pay me for it, but all those men were old, and their dicks were mostly small, not like yours, and not like Liam’s.

“Poppy’s told me to talk to Helen, I think I will, because she seems nice, and I really want to overcome my fear, because I’d like to make you happy.”

“Do you know what makes me happy, Belle?”

“No, I don’t.”

“I’m happy when my friends are happy, and that means you don’t ever need to do anything you don’t want to do, that means you can stick to being with the girls and I won’t ever be upset about it.”

“Thank you, Alex.”

“So, are we ok? Are we friends?”

“Yes, we’re friends.”

“I’m glad about that. So, did you have fun with Jenny?”

“Oh my god, she made my toes curl. She’s great in bed, and afterwards I nearly fell asleep on her boobs. I love them, they’re so soft and warm.”

“If you think Jenny’s good, wait till you sleep with Helen.”

“I’d probably die if it’s more exciting than what just happened.”

I felt better now Belle was smiling again, “would you like something to eat?” I asked her, “I can make you pancakes, or waffles.”

“Ooohh, waffles please, we had them once by the seaside, with cream and chocolate sauce.”

“I don’t have any chocolate sauce, but I have blueberry syrup and ice cream, Poppy likes them like that.”

“Yes please, that sounds great.”

I put the waffle iron on the hob to get nice and hot as I mixed some batter for the waffles.

Luckily I made enough batter for three people, as Poppy and Katie came running as soon as they smelt Belle’s cooking. They laughed and joked as they ate, I left them to it and slipped upstairs.

Jenny was dressing as I reached the bedroom, “drama over,” I sighed, “just listen to them downstairs.”

She went to the door and listened to the laughter, “that’s a nice sound. How did you sort it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.