The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

We were up early in the morning as we had a busy day, Poppy was up even earlier, as I opened the bedroom door to go down to make coffee, she was carrying a tray of waffles and orange juice to her room.

“Katie lost her virginity last night, her emotions are all messed up today, her favourite breakfast will help.”

“Katie’s lucky to have such a caring girlfriend.”

“I wish I had someone to care for me after I lost my virginity, I cried for a day, I don’t want Katie to feel that way. Mind you, I didn’t lose it to someone as nice as you, mine was snatched away, still, at least I’ve learnt from my past and know what not to do.”

“Every single day you amaze me Poppy, you’re so strong and level headed.”

“If I wasn’t I’d be one of those unidentified bodies that Jenny talked about. We’ll be ready in an hour, is that ok?”

“That’ll be fine, remind me to give you an extra hard cuddle later.”

“I definitely will.”

Downstairs I put coffee on and tidied away Poppy’s cooking things, she’d made waffles from scratch before 7am on a Saturday, she really is an angel.

No such luck for Jenny and myself, we just had toast and marmalade.

“I popped my head into their room,” Jenny said as she joined me in the kitchen, “Katie is very much enjoying the attention this morning, she says she’s a little sore downstairs, but otherwise she’s ok.”

“I’ve never taken a girl’s virginity before,” I said, “Poppy says it can affect a girl emotionally.”

“Oh gosh, it really does, you’re all ‘i’m a woman now’ inside, but outside nothing has changed, you also become hugely attached to the guy, so if that guy is a complete cunt, and I don’t apologise for that word, like the guy who took mine, well, you end up a complete fucking mess, some people never recover.”

“That’s much the same as Poppy said, did you have someone to help you?”

“My mum hugged me for most of the next day before she took me to the police station.”

“You were raped? Oh fuck Jenny, that’s awful. Did they arrest him?”

“They did, he never went to court, another reason I joined the police was to try to help girls in my position. He lost his job though, we had a new English teacher the next week.”

“He was a teacher? How old were you?”

“I was 15, not the best way to succeed in your GCSE year, being raped by your favourite teacher. I did ok though.”

“What happened? Oh, sorry, are you ok talking about it, ignore me if I’m prying into something you’re uncomfortable talking about.”

“I should be fine talking about it. My mum was so great helping me cope. So, basically, Mr Marshall was my favourite teacher, he was tall, he was good looking, he was funny, he wore Calvin Klein Obsession. He helped me come to terms with Molly’s death, he was very kind. One day he kissed me, he apologised, I said it was ok, which was a huge, huge mistake, but he was my favourite teacher, what was I going to do?

“So, the next day he called me to his room to go over some work I was struggling with, he kissed me again, and as I tried to pull away, he held onto me, I couldn’t escape, he slapped me and pushed me over his desk, he raped me twice, front and back, I was crying so much, it was horrible.”

I held Jenny as she cried, Poppy came in then and saw us, she stopped dead when she heard Jenny sobbing.

“What’s the matter?” she cried, “is it about last night, did we do something wrong?”

Jenny looked up, “oh Poppy, come here, it’s nothing you did, just bad memories.”

“You too?” Poppy said quietly as she hugged her new mother, “who was it, your dad?”

“Oh no, not that bad, a teacher.”

Jenny looked at me, “I’m ok now Alex, you go and get dressed, let me have a chat with Poppy. See how Katie is, I bet she’ll be glad to see you this morning.”

I knocked on Katie’s door.

“Come in,” Katie answered.

She was sitting up on the bed, her phone resting on her legs as she checked her social media, she patted the bed and I sat next to her, Katie looked at me seriously, “I was worried you wouldn’t like me today,” she said, her voice sounded sad.

“Why ever not?” I asked, shocked at the idea.

“So many girls have told me stories about being ghosted by their boyfriends after they’ve slept with them, like the boy only wanted sex then dumped them afterwards, then no other boys are interested in her, because she’s suddenly a slut for sleeping with someone, so I’ve been really worried, even though Poppy said you’d be fine, and I know you’re a nice guy and everything, but my mind has been in a whirl since I woke up. I was really hoping you’d come to talk to me while Poppy was downstairs, she’s such an angel by the way, she’s been so nice to me this morning, and then you come in and I feel happy now.”

She paused for breath, her face so open and honest, I could see the worry in her eyes.

“Do you really still like me?”

There’s nothing I could say but the truth, “I love you as much today as I did yesterday.”

Katie put her phone down and straddled my legs so she could kiss me, “thank you, thank you, I feel so much better now.”

“If I’d known you were so worried, I’d have come in sooner.”

“How would you know, besides if you’d come in much sooner, you’d have caught me and Poppy doing stuff, and that would have been awkward.”

“True, that’s why I knocked.”

“But Poppy’s downstairs, you know that.”

“You might have been, well, you know...”

“Ohhh, yes, because I will be doing that more often now I know what I’ve been missing out on. Do you do it?”

“Not so much anymore,” I said, wishing I hadn’t started this conversation.

“But did you, before we invaded your house, Poppy said you were on your own for years, or were you always sleeping with Helen?”

“I was alone for five years, I didn’t sleep with Helen until after Poppy arrived, she used to stay here regularly, the next bedroom is hers actually, but we never did anything until a few weeks back. I still can’t really understand what got into us, or why it just feels right.”

“Helen is so, so sexy, do you think I’ll be able to have sex with her?”

“Join the queue, Jenny’s first. Our Saturday sessions can get a little wild though, and anything goes, so I’m sure you’ll get your chance.”

“Poppy’s got this countdown timer app on her phone, it’s counting down to when she’s safe to have sex again, which is next Sunday apparently, so maybe next Sunday, if Jenny’s ok with it, you could do us both, like, a foursome, you and Poppy, me and Jenny, then we swap over at half time. Could we do that please?”

Katie looked so sincere, so earnest as she asked it, I couldn’t say no, even if I wanted to, which I didn’t, because that sounded like a perfect way to spend a Sunday.

I kissed Katie again then lifted her off my lap, “we need to get dressed, we’ve got a busy day today.”

“I want to tell my birth parents I’m sleeping with Poppy, do you think I should?”

“If that’s what you want to do, I’ll support you 100%, and so will Jenny and Helen.”

“Oh yes, Helen’s coming isn’t she, then I’m definitely telling them. How much money do you want them to pay you for looking after me?”

“I don’t want a penny for looking after you, but they should pay something, so I want them to write you a cheque, just a one-off cheque for however much you think they owe you for the heartache they’ve caused. You said they’re paying for Ashley’s boarding, so maybe they could pay you the same amount.”

“That seems fair, three years boarding fees, until he finishes his A-levels.”

“Four years, he’s only Year 10.”

“A very good point, then I can put the cheque in my bank and use it for expensive things that you shouldn’t have to buy me, like my next phone and laptop.”

Poppy returned as I was leaving their bedroom, “is everything OK?” I asked her.

“Yes, mum’s fine now, what a totally shitty thing for that man to do, I hope he rots in hell.”

“Thanks for talking to her,” I said, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

“No problem, it looks like we’re all a bit messed up doesn’t it, we’re a big family therapy session.”

“Helen has offered to help us by holding a therapy session on Saturdays before dinner.”

“Really? That would be so useful, tell her I definitely think it’s a good idea.”


Helen arrived a little before 9am, Katie ran up to her and they hugged, “thanks for coming today, to help me with my parents.”

“I’m totally ready to give that woman a piece of my mind.”

“I’ve decided I’m going to tell her, tell her I’m gay, and that I’m sleeping with Poppy. I want her to know that my life is infinitely better now.”

“That’s great news Katie, you know we’ll completely support you if she gives you any shit.” Helen gave Katie another hug, “did you have fun last night?”

“Err, yes, I did. How did you know?”

“Girl, you’re glowing, and you’re walking funny.”

“Oh shit, I’m a little sore, does it show that much?”

“If you know what to look for, but I knew because Poppy messaged me this morning, she’s so proud of you.”

Helen turned to me, “where’s Jenny? Poppy said I should have a quick word with her.”

“She’s in the bedroom,” I replied, Helen ran up to see Jenny.

Poppy held Katie’s hand, “I am proud of you,” she said, “and not just because you took all of Alex’s cock like a proper trooper, but because you’ve decided to tell your mum.”

“I’ve a good mind to really fuck her up by telling her about Ashley, but it’s not fair on him, he’s still not completely sure, he’s not as strong willed as I am, and he still thinks being gay is a sin against God.”

“Does he know you’re gay?”

“Yes, and he thinks I’m going to hell.”

“Oh honey, I think we should go and see him one day.”

“I really want to Poppy, I love him so much, it breaks my heart to think mum has fucked with his head.”

“Is he allowed off school grounds, we could get the train across to him after school one day.”

“I’ll message him, now he’s boarding he’ll have different rules, but I’m sure it’ll be ok for him to meet us in the park for an hour.”

“Dad, is it ok if we take the train to see Ashley one evening after school?”

“Of course it is, I imagine you’ve a lot to talk about Katie.”

Ten minutes later Helen and Jenny came down the stairs, Jenny looked a lot better than she had before, she was smiling now.

Helen gave me a hug, “I’m so sorry brother, I didn’t hug you when I arrived.”

“Not a problem, you had other priorities.”

“Ok,” Jenny said, “who’s ready to kick some ass?”

“Me!” we all cried.


What got the greeting we expected, hostile.

“What do you want, we’re very busy,” Vicky said as soon as she saw us at the door.

“You said Katie could collect the rest of her stuff,” Jenny said, “and while she and Poppy pack her things we need a word.”

“Like I said, we’re very busy.”

Jenny pulled out her badge, “we can talk here or down at the station, the choice is yours Mrs Jackson.”

Vicky went very pale and staggered backwards into the hallway, we followed and I steered her into the lounge.

Whilst Helen, Jenny and I sat with Vicky in the lounge Katie ran upstairs with Poppy to box up everything she wanted to keep.

“Is everything ok?” Vicky’s husband asked as he entered the room carrying a box.

“Ahh, Malcolm there you are, why don’t you put the kettle on.”

“I’d rather you didn’t,” Jenny said, showing him her badge then popping it back in her pocket.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“Take a seat Mr Jackson and we’ll have a little chat about you abandoning Katie, and failing to tell her school. You told Ashley’s school, why haven’t you told Katie’s school you’re leaving the country and you’ve left her in the care of friends?”

“I thought you’d do that.”

“I did,” Jenny answered, “and the head mistress was very curious as to why you’d not told her. She’s spoken to Ashley’s school, they’re now puzzled about why you visited them but not Katie’s school.”

“Well...”

“Then there’s the small matter of leaving Katie with someone you don’t know, you’ve not visited the house to see how well she’s getting on, if she’s being cared for. You know nothing about Alex or Poppy, she could be in real danger.”

“Alex is famous, of course she’s ok.”

“Jimmy Saville was famous, look what horrors he got up to,” Jenny said coldly.

Vicky went very, very pale; Malcolm went green.

“As it happens, Katie is very well looked after, I’m living with them now and I can say she’s positively thriving in a loving household, she’s getting all the care and attention she craved from you but was denied.”

The Jacksons were silent, dumbstruck by what they’d heard.

“So, here’s what we’re going to do, you’re going to sign Katie over to us, we’ll be her parents from now on...”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean Alex and I are going to adopt her, I have all the paperwork, you will no longer have any parental responsibility for Katie, which considering your previous lack of interest in her shouldn’t be too much of a change for you.”

“But, you can’t do this!”

“I can, I already have papers signed by a judge, but I’m willing to give you two choices, you can either let me take Katie home where she is happy with her best friend Poppy, or I can press charges on you for abandonment, maybe the charges won’t stick, but I’m fairly sure your new employer won’t be terribly happy about the negative coverage in Monday’s newspapers.”

“Look Mrs Jackson,” Helen added, “you clearly have no interest in Katie, I don’t know why that is, and right now I don’t care, but Alex and Jenny love her, they want to care for her, and Katie is currently thriving in their house. She’s happy, she laughs, she smiles, and she’s doing her homework, and more to the point, she’s enjoying helping Poppy with her homework. Through no fault of her own Poppy has missed three years of school, and has been through traumas you can’t even imagine, but with Katie by her side she’s healing, and she’s gradually catching up on her studies. Did you just see them, how happy they are?”

Jenny put a hand on Helen’s arm, “before you say another word let Katie finish what you were saying.”

“Yes, thank you, I nearly went too far.”

“I’ll go get them,” I said, “I know where her room is.”

A couple of minutes later Katie and Poppy were sitting opposite the Jacksons.

“Vicky, Malcolm, I’ve got something to tell you,” Katie said calmly, “as of now, you are no longer my parents. You always loved Ashley more than me, I have no idea what I ever did to disappoint you, but whatever it was, I no longer care. Jenny and Alex are my parents now.”

She let that sink in before she spoke again, “and one more thing,” she turned to Poppy and kissed her, a deep, passionate kiss.

I watched the Jacksons, Vicky turned red, but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from what she was seeing, Malcolm looked calm though, I think Katie said he knew about her being gay.

“What on earth are you doing child?” Vicky raged.

“She’s expressing her love for another human,” Helen said calmly, “Katie loves Poppy, Poppy loves Katie.”

“The bible says that homosexuality is a sin!”

“The bible also says a man should not touch a woman who is on her period, and forbids eating anything that swims that doesn’t have fins or scales, have you ever eaten prawns Mrs Jackson?”

“Well ... err...”

“I see you have a cross on your wrist Mrs Jackson, Leviticus 19:28 ‘do not mark your skin with tattoos’. There’s nothing so hypocritical as a person who only chooses to follow part of the bible. Either obey all the laws or none of them. Now if you’d just sign DC Wilde’s papers we can stop humiliating you and get on with the next order of business.”

“Which is?” Vicky asked defensively.

“Financial restitution,” Helen answered, “you abandoned Katie, imagine the hurt she felt knowing you didn’t even care enough to come round and see her new bedroom, to tell her school you were moving.”

“So what do you want?”

“So, I’m thinking,” Helen answered, “you’re paying boarding fees on top of Ashley’s school fees, that’s what £20k a year on top of tuition at that school, for the next 4 years until he finishes his A-levels, so that’s £80,000 extra you’re lavishing on Ashley when his older sister gets nothing. So we thought we could disappear, never to bother you again, for a similar sum of money.”

“That’s outrageous! What you’re suggesting is nothing short of blackmail!”

“Like I said earlier, we could always take this down to the station where you can explain to some of my colleagues why you abandoned your daughter,” Jenny said.

“Can we discuss this without Katie please.”

“Of course,” Jenny said, “have you finished packing your stuff?”

“Almost, there’s more than I thought though, it’s a lot to carry.”

“No problem, bring it all down and I’ll phone Ernie, he can come round in his van.”

Katie and Poppy left the room, Helen moved seats so she was directly opposite Vicky, she leaned forwards, giving Vicky the full weight of her gaze, I had a feeling this wouldn’t take long.

“We’re reasonable people Mrs Jackson, all we want out of this is for Katie to feel valued as a person, if you just cast her off, she will still feel like you’ve abandoned her, but if you pay what we’re asking she will definitely feel like you’ve invested in her future, that money will help to pay for university, she’ll be able to buy a new laptop, her current one is a few years old now. We don’t want anything for ourselves, Alex has already told you he’s happy to cover her bed and board, and even her pocket money, but long term, we really think you need to contribute.”

Helen sounded so reasonable, investing in their daughter’s future, I could never have thought of that.

“Go and get your cheque book,” Vicky told her husband.

While we waited for Malcolm to return Jenny walked out into the hallway to phone Ernie, she gave him the address and he said he’d be round in 30 minutes.

When Malcolm returned we moved over to the dining table and Jenny unfolded the adoption papers, Vicky and Malcolm both read them through before they signed.

“Who should I make the cheque out to?” Malcolm asked.

“Katie Marie Jackson, obviously,” I replied.

“You don’t want to take charge of the money?”

“Weren’t you listening?” Helen replied scornfully, “this money is for Katie, she’s hardly going to feel valued if it looks like you’re paying Alex to take her off your hands, like some kind of dowry. No, the money is for Katie, she gets the cheque to pay into her bank account.”

“A young girl shouldn’t have access to this kind of money.” Vicky said.

“Why the fuck not!” Helen raged, “why a young woman, would a young man be ok to have this money? When I was 18 I had over £250k in the bank, money I earned, I didn’t go mad and spend it all, I rented a flat for myself, I bought some nice clothes because I had to dress well for my job, but most of that money was saved or invested.”

“You were a whore!” Vicky sneered.

“Not really, I showed my tits in magazines, but I was never a prostitute,” Helen replied quietly, calmly. “I earned that money, and I spent it wisely, which was the point I was making, whether I earned it from fucking old men or playing the piano is not important. So once again, before I get impatient and slap you both, make the cheque out to Katie.”

Malcolm signed the cheque, Helen took it, “if this bounces you will definitely feel my wrath,” she snarled through clenched teeth.

Jenny opened the door and both girls fell into the room, “we weren’t listening,” Poppy said quickly as she picked herself up.

Helen helped Katie up and handed her the cheque, “is this real?”

“It had better be real, or someone will be in deep shit. If we’re quick we can get to your bank before it closes.”

Jenny was all business now, she put her hand out to Vicky, “thank you for your time. Providing that cheque clears we will never be in contact again. Of course, if you want to see Katie at some point in the future, we’d be happy to accommodate you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.