The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I was carrying the last of several bin bags of clothes for charity downstairs as Poppy and Katie came through the door.

“I hope that’s not part of a body,” Poppy laughed.

“Nope, Helen has been clearing out my wardrobe to make room for Jenny’s clothes.”

“Oh god yes, she’s definitely moving in then?” Poppy asked.

“I hope so,” I answered, then remembered her press conference, “oh shit, I completely forgot, she was probably on the news today, let’s see if she’s on the BBC’s website.”

“Oh wow,” Katie said, “I’ll check on my laptop, she’ll be upset if we miss it.”

While Katie checked for any videos of Jenny’s press conference I went back upstairs to put my remaining clothes back in the drawers and wardrobes, Helen was sitting on the bed looking sad.

“What’s the matter Helen?” I asked as I sat down beside her.

“I found this in a drawer,” she answered, passing me a gold watch on a tatty brown leather strap.

“Ahh dad’s old Rolex.”

“Yes, I’m not sure why it made me feel sad seeing it, he loved this watch, it travelled the world with him, it only has happy memories. I picked it up when I was emptying the drawer in the dressing table, I guess it’s because it sneaked up on me, and with me feeling all insecure earlier, I just sat down and had a little cry. I’m so sorry, I shouldn’t be a weepy mess like this over a frigging watch.”

“You can cry whenever you like, there’s no rules about that here.”

“Thank you big brother.”

I gave her the watch back, “why don’t you keep this, you were always closer to dad than me.”

“Thanks Alex.”

I tidied the last few things away as Helen wiped away her tears, “listen, I’m an emotional mess today, so if I said anything bad earlier, please ignore me.”

“I don’t think you said anything bad.”

“Mmm, that’s because you’re male, you didn’t notice, I was trying to make you choose between me and Jenny, and you wouldn’t, which is the right answer by the way, I shouldn’t have been trying to lead you down that path.”

“Helen, think about what you’ve got, you have a girlfriend who loves you, you have my girls, who also love you and Jenny is desperate to sleep with you one day, and there’s me, I love you more than I ever realised. Don’t try to mess that up by feeling jealous about Jenny. We can sleep together any time we like, but we can’t be exclusive, that would be both wrong, and unfair to my girls and Nita.”

“I read some bad shit online that I should have ignored, I was feeling so sorry for myself this morning. We made out and I felt really happy, then I made myself feel bad again at lunchtime, I’m so annoyed at myself, no one else, I should probably go home.”

“No, you should come downstairs, Katie is trying to find Jenny’s press conference on the news, then you’re going to have some wine and a good laugh until Nita comes to collect you after work. I am not letting you leave this house all sad.”

“Thank you brother, you’re right, I’ll go have a wash,” she gave me a big sloppy kiss before going to the bathroom to tidy herself up.

“What have you two been doing,” Katie laughed as I walked into the kitchen a couple of minutes later.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Poppy lifted her phone and took my photo, she showed me the screen, ahh, that kiss was sloppier than I realised, I was coated in lipstick.

The girls were still laughing at me as Helen arrived, she looked at me and burst out laughing herself.

“Oh fuck, I’m so sorry Alex, I guess my new lipstick is not tear proof, go have a wash.”

A quick visit to the downstairs bathroom and I returned to Helen showing dad’s watch to Poppy.

“It’s nice, but I prefer mine,” she replied, unbuttoning her sleeve to show Helen her watch.

“Oh wow, that’s a beauty, I love the blue hands.”

“That’s what attracted me, there was nothing else like this watch in the cabinets, it just looked so pretty.”

“I’ve found about five minutes of Jenny’s press conference online if you want to watch it.”

“Well done Katie, fire it up.”

Most of the conference was pretty dry, Poppy and Katie spent the first minute commenting on Jenny’s suit and make-up, “that suit is so well cut,” Katie said, “you would not know she has massive boobs, they don’t show at all...”

Poppy put a finger to Katie’s lips and asked her to turn up the volume.

“I can confirm we have recovered the bodies of two teenage girls, we have identified one of the girls as Meghan Tate, 15 years old, she was reported missing from the Crumpsall area of Manchester in February.”

“What about the second girl?” a reporter asked.

“We’re awaiting confirmation, until then I cannot comment further.”

“Do you have a suspect?”

“The house was a squat used by a number of different people. Based on information from a trusted informant we have a suspect in mind, however he is one of a number of people who have been found dead across London, we believe he was killed as part of a revenge campaign after an assault unrelated to this one earlier this month.”

“That’s me!” Poppy said excitedly, “I’m a trusted informant.”

“Can you name the suspect?” asked a reporter.

“We believe the person responsible for the death of Meghan and the second girl is Kenzie Westly, a drug dealer and enforcer for a number of local gangs.”

“You say the suspect was found dead, can you tell us more about his death?”

“I’m afraid that’s part of an ongoing investigation, I’m confident we will have a conclusion to that case soon.”

“Is it connected to this case?”

“Only tangentially, my informant was at a party at this squat with the two girls and witnessed the first murder before fleeing the scene, she was later attacked by Mr Westly and several other people over a number of days. After this second attack she found the strength to approach me, and I’ve been working with her since, I can give no further details, so don’t waste your time asking about her.”

“Are the two victims here connected to your informant?”

“Only in that they’re all female, around the same age and were persuaded to attend a party that ended very badly for all three girls, they’re the victims here so your reporting should reflect that, they may have been a little foolish going to a party in a squat where there was drink and drugs, but girls should be able to attend parties without ⅔ of them ending up dead.”

A senior officer stood and called the press conference to a halt saying they needed to get back to the scene to carry out further investigations.

“Oh wow,” Helen said, “she’s good. I’ve never heard anything like that at a police press conference before, it’s really important to her that this crime is not the victims’ fault. She’s making sure the press frame their reports correctly, she’s smart.”

“That policeman didn’t look too happy at the end, I hope she’s not in trouble.”

“If she’s got the balls to tell the press how to frame their story, Poppy, I reckon she’ll be OK.”

Katie closed the lid on her laptop, “we’ve got homework, should we do it now or after dinner?”

“Ahh, dinner, I’m such a bad parent, we’ve been so busy sorting wardrobes out today I’ve not got anything sorted.”

“I can make something dad,” Poppy said brightly.

“Not your job, I’ll have a dig around while you get started on your homework. Do you want to stop for dinner Helen?”

“No, I’ve been in the way all day, I’ll show the girls what we’ve done upstairs then I’ll get home and let Nita feed me.”

Whilst Helen showed the girls what we’d done with their clothes, which was basically move the fancy stuff into the dressing room and keep school clothes and essentials like t-shirts, jeans and undies in their bedroom, I scratched my head and thought about food.

My mind was made up when I found some frozen pizza dough in the bottom drawer of the freezer, I tossed it in the microwave to defrost while I prepared the tomato topping with a can of tomatoes, a chopped onion and some herbs. I sliced a few mushrooms and peppers, grated a couple of different cheeses and found a tub of parmesan in the cupboard and we had the makings of a simple pizza.

With the dough defrosted I rolled it out into a couple of rough 12” circles.

“Sure you don’t want to stop for dinner?” I asked as Helen came back downstairs, “veggie pizza.”

“I’d love to, but I need to get back home. I want to thank you for being so understanding earlier, I’m a little bit emotional at the moment and you got the brunt of it. I’m going to vent on Nita.”

“You’re working tomorrow aren’t you?”

“Yep, a new car launch, wearing a bikini outside in November, fucking mental, but it’s good money. I’m interested to see if they photoshop my cold weather nipples or leave them showing.”

“I’m happy for you to come round for a chat afterwards, if you’re still in need of a friendly ear.”

“I may take you up on that, but after standing in the cold for a couple of hours I’ll need a hot bath more than a friendly ear.”

“I can do that as well.”

“Thanks Alex, you really are so special. I’d kiss you again, but I’ll get you all messy, see you tomorrow.”

Jenny messaged me as I was about to start assembling the pizza, “I’ll be home about 7 xxxx”

I messaged back saying I’d have food ready, then I went up to check on the girls, they were both busy with homework, Poppy sitting at my desk, Katie on the small table, I stood in the doorway for a moment, just watching them work, it was a lovely sight.

Poppy looked up from her book and saw me and smiled, “hey dad, thanks for sorting out our room, I love it.”

“No problem at all, I’m glad you like it.”

“That dressing table is great,” Katie said, “where did all that makeup come from, and the perfumes, some of those are really expensive.”

“It’s all Helen’s stuff, her spares,” I answered.

“And we can use it?” Katie asked.

“Yep, it’s all yours.”

“Seriously, some of those perfumes are about £500 a bottle, and we can wear them for school if we like?”

“If you want to, yes.”

“Fuck, I’m wearing the Viktor Rolf Flowerbomb tomorrow for definite, oh sorry for swearing Alex, I’m a little excited is all.”

“Not a problem Katie, I guess some of Poppy’s language is brushing off on you,” I said with a smile.

“Oi, I’ve been behaving myself, Katie could swear before we got friendly.”

“Anyway, there is a reason I come up to interrupt your homework, are you hungry or can you wait until after 7 o’clock when Jenny comes home.”

“I’m ok waiting,” Poppy said.

“So am I,” echoed Katie, “what are we having?”

“Homemade pizza.”

“Oh wow, pizza is my favourite food,” Poppy said, “what’s on it?”

“Peppers and mushrooms at the moment, what else would you like?”

“That will be fine, as long as there’s tons of cheese on it.”

“There’s tons of cheese, don’t worry.”

“Thanks, dad,” Poppy said, blowing me a kiss as I left.

I assembled the ingredients for the base sauce, frying the onions until they were soft, added the herbs, some worcestershire sauce and a stock cube before pouring in the chopped tomatoes. I let the sauce reduce naturally as I turned the oven up as hot as it would go.

Jenny rang the doorbell a little before 7 and I kicked myself for once again forgetting to get some keys cut. Tomorrow.

“Hey Jenny, sorry, once again I forgot to get you a key cut.”

“No worries,” she said as she wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight, “I’ll just get one of the guys in the cells to teach me how to pick locks.”

“Fair enough, that will save me £5.”

Jenny took off her coat and hung it in the hall cupboard, “something smells nice.”

“I’m just about ready to assemble the pizza, we eat pizza with our fingers here, so you may want to change out of your work clothes before you eat.”

“Will do. Where are the girls?”

“In my office doing their homework, we watched your press conference, so they’ll be excited to talk about that.”

“Ahh, did it come across ok?”

“Very much so, Helen was most impressed.”

“Hey Jenny!” Poppy called out, “you were great, I was worried about the policeman at the end, he looked a bit angry.”

“Ahh, that. I’ll tell you all about it over dinner.”

Ten minutes later Jenny came back downstairs with Poppy and Katie in tow, she’d changed into jeans and a black t-shirt, which was pulled very tight across her chest, she looked fantastic. The girls had both changed out of their uniforms and sported almost matching navy blue sweaters.

Jenny poured four glasses of red wine as I pulled the pizzas from the oven and sliced them both with a pizza wheel before I carried them to the table.

“Mmmm, tasty, and very hot,” Poppy said as she quickly drank some of her wine to cool down.

After Jenny had finished a couple of slices she sat back and drank a little of her wine, “ok, so my first press conference, you all thought I came across ok?”

“Oh yes,” Katie said, “you answered the questions well, and you didn’t get flustered, and we all thought you looked very professional.”

“And apparently I’m a trusted informant,” Poppy laughed.

“Haha, yes, but seriously, now I’ve called you that, I never have to name you anywhere.”

“The serious man though, he looked upset.”

“Ahh, yes, apparently I’m not supposed to direct the press like that, he wasn’t too upset though, because I have pretty much cleared up 8 murders in a couple of days.”

“Is the Max business sorted?” Poppy asked quietly.

“Not quite, I planted the hairs and a couple of items of clothing this morning, and Jeremy is moving her out of London. I’m afraid you will never see her again Poppy.”

“Right now I’m not sure I want to, she hurt mum.”

After we’d finished the pizza Katie and Poppy cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher.

“We’ve still got homework to do,” Poppy said as she headed for the stairs with Katie, “it’s taking me a while to figure something out for science, Misty is emailing me some notes.”

“I’ll try to help, but science isn’t my strength,” Katie said apologetically.

“I was good at chemistry and biology, maybe I could help,” Jenny offered.

“That would be great, I’ll see how I get on with Misty’s notes.”

We moved to the lounge and watched a film on Netflix. I don’t remember the film as much as I remember the feel of Jenny’s body pressed against mine, her lips pressed against my lips, her tongue, the taste of her lipstick, the smell of her perfume.

We heard nothing from the girls, and as the closing credits rolled I turned the TV off and we went upstairs to bed.

At the top of the stairs I looked tentatively in our bedroom and found it empty, “are they still working?” I wondered.

“There’s no light coming from their room,” Jenny said.

She walked down to check if the light was on in my office in the attic, then she stopped and motioned me to come, a finger on her lips telling me to be quiet.

The girls door was open, they were on the bed, still dressed, faces almost touching, arms across each other, Poppy’s leg over Katie’s, fast asleep.

“That’s such a beautiful sight,” Jenny whispered as we walked back to our room.

“And so is an empty bed.”

“Oh yes, and what shall we do with the empty bed.”

We made love, that’s what we did, long, slow, very quiet love so we didn’t wake the girls, and it was beautiful.

Afterwards, as we lay together I had a sudden urge to be as honest as Poppy had been.

“In the interests of being completely open and honest, I kind of had almost sex with Helen earlier, we didn’t go all the way, but we got pretty hot and heavy.”

“Ok, and you’re telling me this, why?”

“Because you’re moving in, and I just want to make sure that if what happened with Helen today happens again, you have a chance to back out, you know, before you move in completely.”

Jenny rolled on top of me, “you’ve already told me you’ve slept with Helen properly, full penetration, and I’m still moving in. What you do with Helen is, kind of weird if I’m honest, but also it’s ok, because my understanding of this whole deal is that we’re a couple, Poppy and Katie are a couple, and Helen and Nita are a couple, but if one person wants to sleep with any combination of other people, it’s OK.”

“Yes, that’s the case.”

“Right, so you don’t ever need to feel the need to confess about sleeping with Helen, as long as you are always ready to perform when I need you, I’m fine.”

“Thank you.”

“What for?” Jenny asked.

“For being so understanding about this whole mess of a family.”

Jenny moved her pussy against me, causing my cock to stir, “mmm, are you ready for more already.”

“I might be.”

“Where did Poppy stash that lube?”

I reached into the drawer by Jenny’s side of the bed, “here you go.”

“It’s a good while since anything bigger than my fingers or a dildo has been up my bum, but if Poppy can take it I’m sure I can.”

She poured a small amount onto her fingers and used it to lube up her bumhole, then poured a good amount over my already hard cock.

“Oh good, you’re nice and hard, my last boyfriend could never do anal properly because his cock never got hard enough, it would always bend too much to penetrate me. One of many reasons he’s my ex-boyfriend.”

Jenny lifted herself up and, holding my cock upright with one hand, she slowly lowered herself onto me, “ooof, shit this is going to be a squeeze.”

I watched her face, she had a look of total concentration, but no sign of pain as she carefully slid down my hard cock.

“You can help a little now,” she said quietly.

I moved my hips upwards, just a bit as there was a lot of resistance stil, but after a couple of minutes of gentle work Jenny was sitting astride me, my cock all the way inside.

“Wooo, this feels so good Alex, I’ve never had anyone all the way inside before, everyone I’ve tried this with has been too afraid to hurt me, or too weirded out by the whole idea of sticking their cock up my arse.”

“Their loss, it’s an amazing feeling.”

“Yup, so all I’ve had up my bum recently is a dildo and a couple of Poppy’s fingers,” Jenny said as she leant across me, bringing her lips to mine and we kissed as she started to move on my cock, moving her hips up and down in a way that made me wish we had camera crew in here, because as talented as Poppy is, Jenny sure knew how to fuck in this position.

Neither of us was going to last long, it had been a busy day for us both, pretty soon I was pumping into her ass and we both came at roughly the same time, Jenny locking her lips to mine to muffle her scream as her orgasm hit hard.

“Oh shit Alex, I can’t believe we just did that,” Jenny gasped as she came down, “that was fucking amazing, I hope I can walk ok tomorrow.”

“Poppy can give you some stretching tips,” I said with a smile.

“We’d better get cleaned up before we fall asleep like this,” Jenny said, “and my arse is getting sore, so be gentle pulling out.”

After a quick shower we fell back into bed, and fell asleep in each other’s arms, and that’s all I remember until Poppy kicked our door open carrying a tray of coffee and toast.


“Did you have fun without us?” Poppy asked as I accepted the coffee.

“We did, thank you,” Jenny answered.

“We heard the shower running, so we guessed you’d been doing something rude.”

“I’m sorry if we woke you, I tried to be quiet,” Jenny apologised.

“Don’t be sorry, I know exactly how it feels, you’d burst if you tried to keep it all in. Anyway, we’ve got an early start today, or at least I have, an extra English session before school, so we’re going now. It’s my study afternoon today, can we go and see mum again please?”

“Of course we can, I’ll sort a car, not the Porsche though, it ended up being far too expensive.”

“That’s ok, just get something cheap, I really don’t mind, I had a bad feeling last night, and I think today will be my last chance to see her.”

“No problem at all, I’ll phone Enterprise and get a Ford or something.”

“I can do one better than that, I want to have a word with Nikki, nothing serious, just a quick chat to iron out a few details, just to make what you’ve told me official, I can take you Poppy.”

“Oh cool, it’s been a while since I’ve had a ride in a police car, although I should say I’ve never been arrested, or charged with any crime. At least not in my own name,” she laughed.

“That’s not something you should admit to,” Jenny scolded her.

“Ahh, yes, sorry, in my defense I never did anything really serious, just a few bits of shoplifting and one for solicitation.”

“And none of that matters now, you have a clean break. Oh, and I can do you a huge favour if you like, I can ask your mum to sign the papers to make your name legal.”

“Really, you’d do that for me.”

“Of course, I’ll get the forms printed when I get to the office, you can fill it in, then get your mum to sign, and I’ll witness it, and it’s all legal.”

“Oh wow, that’s great. Anyway, look at the time, got to go. I’ll give Katie my key so she can get in if we’re not back in time.”

Poppy ran out of the room and we heard the front door slam a moment later.

Jenny turned to me, she touched her lips tenderly to mine for a moment, then she pulled back and got out of bed, “I’d better be going as well, I need to get cracking sorting through the evidence for Meghan and Gemma, yeah, I still can’t say anything officially as Gemma’s parents haven’t seen her yet, but it’s almost certainly her.”

Jenny walked towards the ensuite, “mmm, I can walk, that’s a relief, do I look like I’ve been riding a horse?”

“Not so much.”

“That’s also a relief, I’d better not bend down in front of the Superintendent though, I may fart on him.”

I had to smile at that, “that’s just what Poppy said after we did it the first time, she was worried about farting on Katie.”

“Aww the poor love, that’s before they were together?”

“Yes, she was so conflicted about Katie at first, she really fancied her, but didn’t want it to affect us, it was inevitable that they’d get together in the end though, they just liked each other too much not to, and then Katie’s mum got a job on a cruise ship and basically couldn’t wait to get rid of her children, She was supposed to be coming round yesterday to see the house and check Katie had her own room, but that’s clearly too much trouble.”

“Ahh, shit, some people just don’t deserve kids, anyway, Detective Constable Jennifer Wilde has inspected the property and found it to be entirely suitable for teenage girls to thrive.”

Half an hour later Jenny was ready for work, “what time should I pick Poppy up?”

“I usually pick her up at one, are you ok taking her on your own?”

“Yeah, we’ll be fine, Poppy can have her chat, then I’ll ask Nikki some questions around her attack and her relationship with Kenzie, nothing tough or too probing, I just need a second voice to confirm or refute what Poppy has already told me.”

We kissed then Jenny opened the door to leave, “oh, just one thing, Poppy will be too busy chatting with Katie to have any lunch, so take her a sandwich or something.”

“Ahh, young love. Does she have a preference?”

“Food, anything that’s food will be fine.”

And with that I had the house to myself for the first time in a while, but not for long.

I was just making a fresh pot of coffee when the front door opened and Beth, my cleaner arrived.

“So sorry I’ve been away for so long Alex,” she said as she put her handbag down and accepted a coffee, “my sister is such a nightmare, I’d still be up there with her if I hadn’t insisted that I had to get home to do my work. It’s hardly my fault her husband walked out on her, so I don’t see why my clients should suffer.”

She looked around, “I wish everyone was as tidy as you, Mr Bishop down at number 65, I don’t think he’s washed a single plate in the three weeks I’ve been away. So, has anything exciting happened since I was last here?”

“Mmm, where to start. I’ve gained a daughter, a girlfriend and my daughter has gained a girlfriend.”

Beth sat down hard, “you’re kidding me! Why? How?”

So I told Beth an abridged version of the last few weeks’ events, then we went upstairs to show her what we’d done.

“Oh, this is lovely,” she said as she looked into the girls’ room and their dressing room, “I’m so happy for you, it’s been too long since the Tammy incident, you’re a good man Alex, you deserve to be happy.”

We went back downstairs for another coffee and I showed her some photos of the girls and Jenny.

“Oh, this is Poppy, she’s gorgeous, and you just found her at the bus stop outside?”

“Yes, she was soaked and freezing cold, I couldn’t just leave her there to freeze to death, so I brought her home, and when I found out she was homeless, and running away from some horrible experiences, I let her move in and managed to get her enrolled at the school over the other side of the park.”

“And this is Katie, her girlfriend? She’s so pretty as well.”

“Poppy had her eye on Katie the day she started school, and luckily Katie liked Poppy just as much, then when we found out Katie’s parents were going away and she’d have to move to a boarding school, in her last year just before her GCSEs I just had to step in to help.”

“And her mother knows she’s sharing a room with a girl.”

“Absolutely not, her mother is extremely homophobic, but seeing as she hasn’t even bothered to say goodbye to Katie, or come and look at her new room I don’t feel the need to tell her, besides they’re both helping each other out in a way, emotionally supporting each other through difficult times.”

“That’s wonderful, I think it would be a good idea to keep that information away from your neighbours.”

“Precisely, I was a little worried how they’d take to me living with one, then two extremely attractive schoolgirls, but now Jenny has moved in and the family unit is complete, and we’re all respectable again.”

“And this is Jenny, oh wow, she’s stunning. I think I recognise her though.”

“She’s a police officer, you may have seen her around.”

“No, it’s not that, oh yes, she was on the news yesterday, that terrible story about the dead girls.”

“Ahh, yes, they were friends of Poppy’s, she told Jenny where to find them.”

“Really, that is interesting, is she the third girl, the one who got away.”

I didn’t mind telling Beth any of this, because she’s not a gossip, unlike a previous cleaner I had, who told me all about her other customers, and therefore obviously told her other customers about me, so as soon as Helen recommended Beth I found a reason to get rid of Dorothy.

“Yes, Poppy is the girl who got away.”

“What does Helen think about your new family?”

“Oh, she loves them all, so does Nita. Helen met Poppy the morning after she moved in, she saw her horrible bruises from the attack and called Nita in straight away, she gave us some ointment to help them heal. She’s now fine externally.”

“I guess that means she’s not fine elsewhere...”

“Yes, unfortunately the people who attacked her were particularly vicious, and her lady parts are still very sore.”

“Oh gosh, the poor dear, so I’m guessing the people who attacked her are the ones who’ve turned up dead, what happened there?”

This is where I had to be delicate, as much as I trusted her, I’m not telling her something the police haven’t announced officially, “we don’t know, they were drug dealers and thugs, I think the police are mostly putting it down to intergang violence.”

“Yes, makes sense I suppose. Right, all this chat isn’t going to get your house cleaned is it. Is there anything out in your office I’m not supposed to see?”

“I doubt it, Poppy and Katie were the last ones in there doing their homework last night.”

“Great stuff, I’ll do your office first, so you can get to work.”

Beth spent the next three hours motoring around the house, first my office, then the bedrooms making little piles of bin bags and laundry as she progressed.

As soon as she had enough whites she put a load on, leaving the colours for me to do later.

When she’d finished we walked over to the cafe, where we were greeted by Kelly, “ahh Beth, you’re back at last. Alex hasn’t been lonely though, he’s collected a whole family while you’ve been away.”

“Haha, yes, he’s told me, and they’re all gorgeous, and no more than my best customer deserves.”

We shared a pot of tea and a selection of sandwiches, finishing with a slice of cake. Beth as usual insisted on paying half as she stood to leave, “ok, time to go and clean your sister’s house.”

I checked my watch, “she’s working today, I’m not sure if she’ll be back yet.”

“If she’s out it’ll make my job much easier, I won’t have to keep telling her off for leaving stuff all over the floor,” she said with a wry smile, “you’re alike in a lot of ways, but so different in others.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.