Dinner and a Show - Cover

Dinner and a Show

by Jesterget

Copyright© 2021 by Jesterget

Fantasy Sex Story: A man takes his girlfriend out for dinner and she becomes the show.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

We are sitting at a booth in the restaurant. When you get up to go to the bathroom, I tell you to come back with your panties on and stand at the end of our table. You come back after a few minutes and, standing at the table, show me your wet, sticky fingers. I take your arm and bring your fingers to my nose to smell your scent. You feel my tongue tickle each finger as I run it up and down to taste your juices. After I’ve licked your fingers clean, I tell you not to move from where you are, but to bend over and rest your chest on the table. I’m going to remove your panties, and everyone in the restaurant is going to watch.

You see the table is clean, so you bend over, sticking your ass out to everyone behind you. I tell you not to move, as I slide out from the booth. You want to see what I’m about to do, but I tell you, “No peeking.” You feel like everyone has stopped what they are doing and are now watching us. You notice how quiet the restaurant has become. You feel my hand on your ass, rubbing it gently. You also feel a hundred eyes staring at us as I slowly raise your skirt. You ask if you can look, but I tell you no. You can tell now that the skirt is on your back and your ass is exposed to the whole room. Your little thong panties aren’t covering anything. The room is almost completely silent, so you hear every gasp, every, “Oh my god!”, every, “Cover your eyes!” You want to get up, run out of the place, but you are conflicted knowing that though your audience may be shocked to see you obscenely exposing the most private parts to a room full of men and women of all ages.

As all these thoughts run through you mind, you feel my fingers on your skin at the waistband of your panties on both sides of your hips. You also feel my hard cock rubbing against the crack of your ass through my pants. After a few strokes, you feel me step back to allow the entire room to watch as I slowly pull your panties down. I slide them slowly over your ass, I pause to kiss each cheek. Then I slide them down a little further and stop to let everyone get a real good look at your pussy. I’m inches away from it and can see how wet you are. You hear more comments and gasps as your audience begins to realize how turned on you are. I move my face to your cunt, giving it a lick from your clit to your asshole. Just one long, slow lick. Lying on the table, you shudder and your legs tremble as I do this.

Now your pussy and ass are glistening, and everyone is fixated on you. You hear some say, “That’s disgusting,” but you also hear gasps of, “Fuck, this is hot!”, come from the audience. You are giving them the show of a lifetime. Whatever happens after this, they will never forget it. As you begin to revel in the thoughts of how perverted and twisted you must be to allow a roomful of strangers to watch you this way, you think, “I hope they are a roomful of strangers. What is they aren’t and some in here know me?” This adds to your level of excitement. “What if there are people here I interact with everyday, and they now see me acting like a slut? What if my kids’ teachers are here looking at my pussy and ass right now? What if my relatives are here?” You begin to panic at the thought of exposing yourself to family and friends, but then you think, “What if that cute young man who works at the grocery store with the nice package is in here?” You start imaging how slutty and hot it would be if he were watching you bent over, ass out, showing your that to all, and then you picture what his cock must look like. “It’s got to be thick,” you imagine. “Fuck,” you think, “if he were here, and took his cock out and slid it right in my pussy while the whole restaurant watched, that would be sexy as fuck!”

You are then brought back to reality as I slide your panties slowly down to your ankles. I can see you are enjoying this. Your pussy juice is running down the insides of your thighs. I have you raise one leg, then the other, and bring your panties to my face. It is so quiet, you can hear me breathe in your scent. Now you are completely exposed. You keep drifting to the thought of a cute guy with a long thick cock fucking you as the audience watches. Then you think, “Fuck, they can join in, too.” You imagine your audience getting so turned on, they begin to strip as guys stroke their ducks, and women spread their legs open to finger themselves. But you are quickly brought back to your situation, when you feel my hands on your butt, spreading it open, making sure everyone has a good look at your asshole. Then I have you spread your legs so everyone can see your wet pussy. Again, you hear the occasional comment, “Fuck, she’s wet!” And, “He’s too young to see this!” Followed by, “Aw, mom, I’m not a kid anymore, and this is just fucking hot! This lady’s cunt is dripping!” You hear one guy say, “Fuck her in the ass!” Followed by others voicing agreement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.