New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 99

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 99 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

The moment that Ember acknowledged her mistake, Lucarad fell into the churned earth right beside her.

“Oh, My Lord!” Helen rushed to the High Priest. “Please conserve your strength! She is not worthy of your attention. Oh, you’re bleeding again!”

“Ptfu!” Ember spat out some earth before standing up.

“See what you did, ‘coin-slut’!?” Helen shouted at Ember. “Get out of here before you cause any more harm!”

Visibly cross about the insult that now grew traction, Ember nonetheless found the power within her to remain silent, and after throwing a glance at Helen that suggested that the two better not meet up alone in a dark alley, she moved past the love-crazed priestess.

“Shouldn’t we help them hide somewhere safer than at the end of an open runway that can be seen for miles?” Beatrice asked. “Won’t the Queen send her soldiers after them?”

“A ‘runway’?” Ember asked but shook off the unknown term. “Either way we don’t need to bother. Nobody will expect for the High Priest to remain here in the open like an idiot so this will be the last place they look.”

“See? We’re safe here, so rest up, My Lord!” Helen said as she stroked Lucarad’s head.

“That makes very little sense,” Beatrice said, but when she saw Lucarad go into another coughing spree, this time with blood too, she concluded that the High Priest might be in no condition to be moved for long distances through uneven terrain anyway. And it wasn’t like Olivia would just be sitting around waiting for them.

“Don’t worry, My Lord! I’ll make you all better!” Helen said and straddled Lucarad before leaning in closer to him and bending her neck, exposing her clear, soft skin right at Lucarad’s lips. “Use my body to keep you alive!”

Lucarad opened his jaw wide, exposing his sharp fangs, and bit into Helen’s neck. Helen moaned and rolled her eyes from the pleasure. And as Lucarad sucked on Helen’s neck, the priestess moved her hips up and down on Lucarad’s crotch, grinding against him. It wasn’t long before she needed more and reached with her hand to the area where they connected through their robes.

“Aaand we’re going!” Beatrice announced and pushed Olivia further along, away from the kinky healing.

Even while pushed forward, Olivia still looked back with a captivated gaze, but Beatrice insisted—she remembered Lucarad’s warning that it was dangerous for Olivia to be involved in sexual activities. Who knows if even watching something like this could be enough to trigger that Taint in her? Beatrice worried.

As for Beatrice, for better or worse after the defeat in her “duel” with Queen Merillia, Beatrice’s Arousal Points were thoroughly depleted several times over. Beatrice brought up her Arousal Points tab to confirm it.

Arousal Points39/435 (+0.01/sec)

Yep, that should keep me out of unnecessary trouble for a while, Beatrice thought. The last thing the succubus needed was to get uncontrollably aroused in a middle of a fight and start fucking Olivia or Ember or one of the Purple Capes or all of them at the same time.

Ember was far less interested in Lucarad’s and Helen’s “healing” so she gladly followed closely behind Beatrice and Olivia until the healing duo was completely out of sight.

“So, what’s the plan, ’Savior’?” Ember asked cheekily.

“There’s nothing to it—we’re going straight for those ‘Pits’ that soldier told us about,” Beatrice said. “You’ll show the quickest way, right?”

“Aye, aye, Savior” Ember saluted Beatrice and walked quickly past her to lead the way.

“Oh, and we’ll also need to collect a couple of people along the way,” Beatrice added.

“Sure thing,” Ember said, having an idea of what Beatrice had in mind.

For once, the night journey through the Shadow Woods was astonishingly uneventful and within hours the trio was back on the rocky edge overlooking the actual city. And in the distance—the Iron Peak. One of several fortresses that stood far elevated above the rest of the unimpressive city buildings. Belmot’s fortress, however, stood out even amongst the other fortresses, as its peaks reached even higher than the colossal walls that surrounded Klapsus in a ring.

“Since both of you have slept like babies through the day, it might actually give us some advantage in a nighttime operation,” Ember said.

“What about you?” Beatrice asked.

“I caught a nap while you were dead out,” Ember answered. “Don’t worry—I don’t need nearly as much sleep as the average humans do.”

“Let’s go then!” Olivia said and hurried down.

“Y-yeah, just one quick thing...” Beatrice said and looked at Ember.


“Olivia, go on ahead and scout for nearby Purple Cape patrols,” Beatrice told the ninja girl. “However, don’t engage them on your own just yet.”

“Alright, but why?” Olivia looked at Beatrice suspiciously.

“We can’t have you running around in a ragged cloak all night and day,” Beatrice explained. “So, we’ll kindly ‘borrow’ some armor for you.”

“But why not go together now?” Olivia clarified her main question.

“I need to talk to Ember about some of her recent behavior,” Beatrice said.

“Oh, no! I’m about to get scolded!” Ember did her best porn actress audition. Except, Beatrice saw how obviously Ember played it up while the succubus knew she most likely could not do a better job even if she tried.

“Sure, I’ll be back soon then,” Olivia said.

“It won’t take more than ten minutes,” Beatrice said as Olivia hopped off the nearest edge and disappeared into the night of the dark city.

“Just ten minutes?” Ember laughed a little. “That won’t make much of a scolding then!”

“I better not waste any time then!” Beatrice said and pushed Ember against the nearest tree on the outer edge of Shadow Woods.

“Oh, no, have mercy!” Ember ‘begged’. “I promise to be a good girl from now on!”

“And I need to get stronger, so your promises do not factor in,” Beatrice said. “You did once tell me to test the limits of my abilities on you.”

“That’s right, ah!” Ember moaned when Beatrice got her hand down Ember’s roguish hot pants.

“Let’s get to the testing then!” Beatrice said as she cast [Arousing Touch] on Ember’s pussy. “When I tried to get stronger your way, nearly everyone almost died.”

“Ahh, you didn’t die though,” Ember pointed out, getting wetter by the second. “And you got plenty stronger.”

“My eunuch squad got massacred.”

“You wouldn’t have had a eunuch squad if you did not participate in that tournament.”

“Olivia got raped and Tainted.”

“So, a win-win—hurkh!” Ember choked on her words when Beatrice wrapped her tail around the redhead’s neck.

“Something like that cannot happen again,” Beatrice said. “And for that, I need to get stronger still. I’ll get plenty of combat fighting the Purple Capes. But to face that stupidly overpowered Queen, just beating up Purple Capes won’t be enough. Their average soldier was already a joke for me back in the arena.”

“What’s your plan then?” Ember asked while Beatrice pulled down her hot pants and unveiled a hard cock from beneath her short skirt.

“To fuck every single Purple Cape I come across before, during, or after defeating them in combat,” Beatrice said, lifting Ember’s left leg, and thrusting her hard cock up into her fit bodyguard’s tight, wet pussy.

“Won’t it get tiresome after like the fifth Purple Cape or something?” Ember asked, moving her hips to Beatrice’s rhythm. “That is, assuming you’ll even be able to do as you please so easily. Their lieutenants and Captains are on another level.”

“I’ll just have to get creative,” Beatrice said and cast [Dick Growing (+2)] through her dick right into Ember’s pussy. “That’s why you’re a good first test subject!”

“I’m-ah-honored!” Ember moaned as a pleasant warmth spread from Beatrice’s cock throughout her pussy.

It was almost as if Beatrice climaxed and hot cum filled up Ember. Except, unlike just the cum, the warmth spread not only within Ember’s pussy, but also through the pussy walls, through the flesh, concentrating on the surface of Ember’s labia, concentrating on her clit, which quickly started to swell and grow.

So, no matter where or how I maintain the “direct skin contact”, the dick always grows in the same place, Beatrice analyzed. The succubus had noticed before that the levels seemed to come the quickest to her from sex when she managed some kind of unique or first-time sexual experiences.

“Oh, it’s been a while since I had this,” Ember watched with a smile how her clit transformed into a fine cock: strong, hot, and ready for action.

“Sorry, to disappoint—you won’t be keeping it for long,” Beatrice said.

“Huh, why?”

“Because [Dick Growth Inversion],” Beatrice said, casting the spell that undid all the growth she did a moment earlier.

“W-what!?” Ember watched with more shock than dismay how her cock started rapidly shrinking just after it had just reached its full potential. But Ember’s eyes grew wider from what she saw next. Her cock did not just turn back to her regular clitoris. It shrunk further still until it was no longer even visible. And then it started inverting...


“This is ... Ah!” Ember struggled for words to describe what she saw, her thoughts further interrupted by Beatrice’s dicking.

Ember’s magical dick, temporarily granted by Beatrice, reverted back into a plain ol’ regular clitoris, only for that to shrink too into nothingness until the flesh there started to invert, forming a second hole. A second pussy.

So, this works too, Beatrice thought with satisfaction as she watched the progress of her [Dick Growth Inversion] Skill. Before, she tried it as punishment for her eunuchs (in hindsight, a punishment not nearly enough for the betrayal that three out of four of them committed), but now Beatrice knew that this worked on females too. A pussy right next to another pussy.

According to the Skill’s description, this new pussy did not come with an “impregnable womb”, but that wasn’t the reason for creating such a pussy anyway. If Beatrice wanted to impregnate someone, she’d just pump enough cum into the “original” until the pussy owner’s belly bulged.

A pinch of guilt poked at Beatrice’s mind when she thought about impregnation. The last two females she got pregnant were currently missing. At least, Beatrice assumed that Tabitha was pregnant. The succubus never confirmed Tabitha was the one, but it was a sage assumption. Either way, it was all the more reason to cleanse this city of the scum and demons before she could spread her seed into accepting, ovulating wombs. And for that she needed levels. And for that, she needed to fuck.

“You remember this skill, don’t you?” Beatrice asked Ember.

“Back in Samantha’s shop ... Yeah!” Ember replied, feeling a familiar aching sensation. A need to be filled. Yet she was already filled with a hard, hot dick. But not in the place where she felt the new feeling develop. The second need for stimulation. Fucked, yet not fucked.

“Too bad you only have one cock,” Ember lamented.

“Do I?” Beatrice asked. Sure, she could have refreshed the cooldown on her [Dick Growing (+2)] to give herself more dicks to fuck Ember’s holes. But Beatrice did not want to waste a six-hour cooldown on something this trivial. Not when she had a several-foot-long thick tail with a cock-shaped head at the end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.