New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 53

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 53 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Oh, Goddess! Oh, My Goddess!” Bob moaned and praised the Goddess of Cocks as he finally experienced the joy of orgasm after such dreadful forced abstinence. And what an orgasm! It was everything he remembered, only more! Twice as more! Each pump of cum that rushed through his cocks sent tingling shivers along his spine.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile proudly as she observed Bob and the two girls from the side, delighted that her simple scheme was going so well. Is this what it felt like for Lucarad? Beatrice wondered as she got a small taste of the temptations of gathering enough devoted followers to form a cult.

After all, with the level of total moral decay among the countless citizens of Klapsus it might take a whole new religion to bring them back from the darkness! Beatrice toyed with the idea, fully aware of how riddled with moral conundrums it was. In the end, even a religious cult might not be enough to save many souls in this city, but it’s worth a shot at least, isn’t it? Especially if the alternative is a purge.

“Finally!” Bob gasped as tears rolled down his eyes behind his mask. So long without sex. So long without pleasure. So long without his dear cock to guide his thoughts and decisions to the goal of getting some pussy. No wonder he could not hold out even for half a minute through a passionate blowjob!

It dawned on Bob just how much he missed this in his life. He knew it was bad, but now he wondered how did he even go on living through a world that turned more hollow and gray with each passing day. A man is not meant to go on living for years without experiencing the joys of intercourse! Neither was any human being, nor beastkin, nor animals for that matter. However, Bob was unable to think farther than his two cocks when the reawakened parts of his primate brain were taking over his mind, concerned with a single, primal desire.

As Brittany did her damnedest best to catch as much of Bob’s cum as she could, the loads of cum that came from two cocks of a man deprived of pleasure for over two years were too much for a single horny C-ranker to handle. Cum splashed all over her hair, body, and face, only her long eyelashes protecting her eyes. Excesses poured down her chin and dripped on Natalie’s hair, who finally noticed that something was going on while she was busy pumping Brittany’s cock for her cum reserves.

“H-hey!” Natalie exclaimed and parted from Brittany’s cock to look up. When she saw that instead of one cock, Brittany was extracting cum from two cocks, massive loads of it, and with incredible ease too, Natalie got furious.

“The hell do you think you’re doing!?” Natalie protested Brittany’s selfish actions as she rose up to be on one level with her so-called friend.

Natalie instantly saw that Brittany was unable to answer as she had literally a mouth full of cum and, before Brittany did what Natalie saw in her eyes she was about to do, Natalie grabbed Brittany’s face, pulled her closer, and locked lips with the cum-covered blonde. Natalie stuck her tongue inside and stole as much of Bob’s cum as she could before Brittany had a chance to swallow it all so selfishly without even offering any of it to share.

“O-o...” Bob stood utterly speechless and stunned as he watched how the two hot girls fought over who got to eat his cum.

Once the contents of Brittany’s mouth were divided in an intense tongue fight, Natalie withdrew from Brittany’s mouth and proceeded to lick the blonde’s face, collecting every drop while she had the chance. But she would not get to rob Brittany of the fruits of her hard labor so easily as Brittany used Natalie’s tactics against her. The two girls entwined in the second round of French-kissing, cum-swapping, tongue-fighting action while rubbing their hard cocks against each other, all for Bob’s and Beatrice’s viewing pleasure.

“Ladies, there’s more where that came from,” Bob reminded the two cum-lovers that his cocks were more than hard for another round. Aroused and excited from his first blowjob in over two years, Bob would have been hard even without seeing such splendid, teasing, bi-curious show that was held in the honor of his cum.


Beatrice noticed a slight nervousness in Bob’s tone of voice when he finally reminded the cum-swapping girls of his presence, but, in her mind, that was not unexpected, considering the disastrous start to this event. The fact that Bob managed to rebound to such an extent was already an accomplishment in Beatrice’s eyes who herself had more than a fair share of “oh God, I want to fall through the floor right now!” bedroom embarrassments in her past life.

Hearing Bob’s voice, both girls turned to the pair of hard cocks that they seemed to have forgotten even existed. With no more cum to extract out of each other’s mouths, Natalie and Brittany shared a knowing glance and raced each other to be the first with one of Bob’s cocks in her mouth.

“Shlame ash alhways?” Brittany asked Natalie with her mouth full again.

“Ha! Your funeral!” Natalie spoke with a confident grind and licked the length of Bob’s other cock. “The one who makes her cock cum first gets to keep the cum of both cocks!”

“You’re on!” Brittany shouted with anger, determined to finally best her friend, spurred by the confidence she gained when she made Bob cum in mere seconds just a while ago.

Wouldn’t Bob climax through both cocks at once regardless of which one of them brought him over the edge? Beatrice wondered how the girls could have overlooked such a likely scenario, but she wasn’t about to interrupt their fun nor hinder what quickly turned into one of the best days of Bob’s life.

The succubus wished she could see the excitement and satisfaction on Bob’s face that was hidden behind his oval mask, but Beatrice wasn’t about to make Bob break all his rules at once and risk losing a loyal minion for the sake of simple curiosity. Instead, she enjoyed her private little show and watched how both Brittany’s and Natalie’s cocks twitched in aroused excitement while the girls entered the battle for their pride.

Bob did not even have to do much while the two eighteen-year-olds fought for the privilege to be the first to make him cum. Beatrice thought how she probably would have taken a more active role already to get a proper experience from this small encounter, but she was curious what would Bob’s actions be after he climaxed again.

He could probably go on till the very end of my Skill’s time limit, Beatrice thought, having full confidence in her growing magic powers. As long as Bob doesn’t have another confidence-shattering hiccup, the only limit to his fun would end up being ... Aw, crap! He’s going to completely forget about returning to the second round, isn’t he? How much time has passed anyway?

It wasn’t like Beatrice had a watch in this world. But she did have something more reliable instead! Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and checked the remaining cooldown before she could use the skill again.

Cooldown: 30 minutes (20 minutes 45 seconds)

Once Beatrice saw the number of seconds count down, it pretty much confirmed that it was the remaining time before she could use [Dick Growing (+2) again.

Alright, so ... A little over nine minutes since I used the Skill ... And when was it that Bob gave me twenty-five minutes for this entire “rest” period? ... A couple of minutes before that? Then, adding a couple of minutes and subtracting the total ... About thirteen or twelve minutes left? Probably would be better to wrap this up in ten then.

Beatrice sighed and shook her head with mild annoyance. Again, another limitation finds a way to rear its ugly head! Worse yet: either Bob screws this up for himself or I will have to cut this short myself, much to his disappointment. And Beatrice absolutely did not want to disappoint her new minion at the most crucial moment.

Just look at him! Beatrice thought and smiled with about as much pride in Bob as she would have in a puppy that just started to learn its first tricks. All thanks to her putting so much effort into developing her Eros magic powers. Finding so much joy in the simple things!

And while Beatrice worried about the logistics of her little minion-expanding diversion, Brittany and Natalie continued their competition. Judging by Bob’s increasing audible ques and the swelling of his cocks, their efforts seemed to be producing similar results and the race to make Bob cum first was as neck and neck as it could be. So much so, that Beatrice had little doubt that her theory was true and there was no way for either of the cum-starved ladies to achieve any other result than a draw. Something that neither of them was likely to accept and would no doubt end up arguing over to no end.

Perhaps Natalie had come to a similar conclusion and decided to act. Just as Bob’s cocks swelled and tingled in a physical reaction that Natalie was all too familiar with, she halted her cock-serving actions to cover her right hand with plenty of thick, slippery saliva before reaching with her hand to Brittany’s rock-hard cock and enveloping it in her loving, caressing, lubricated hand.

“MMMMFM!!” Brittany’s eyes went wide as she moaned with Bob’s cock still deep in her mouth, and accidentally, involuntarily—surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden surge of sensations that overloaded her aching, stimulation deprived cock—Brittany bit Bob’s cock.


“Ah!” Bob let out a barely audible sound of pain from feeling the pressure of teeth against the shaft of his hard cock.

“Ahn! I’m-Sorrhuah!” Brittany instantly let Bob’s cock out of her mound to apologize (and to prevent another “biting” incident), but instead, she found herself moaning from pleasure. Her rock-hard futanari clit-dick that had been ignored for several minutes was now getting a sensual handjob by Natalie.

Brittany remembered that she craved stimulation of her new cock just as much—No, even more than she wanted to suck. After all, Brittany started sucking participant Number Sixty-nine while she fantasized about getting sucked off. Brittany wanted cum. But cum would also flow from her swelling cock just as easily.

Brittany looked down at the dark-red head of her cock. The one-eyed monster stared right back at her, hard to the point of hurting. She got the urge to lick it, to lubricate it with her saliva. These perverted thoughts combined with the pleasant stroking by the hand of her female friend aroused her further.

Brittany breathed heavily with an open mouth, hoping to get a taste of her own cum as soon as possible. Brittany reached to her cock with her tongue, but it was too far away. If only it could grow just a few inches more! Through some kind of subconscious revelation, Brittany realized that tensing her abdomen muscles tensed up her cock, making her swell ever-so-slightly as well as increasing the pleasure she received Natalie’s stroking.

“Ah, p-please!” Brittany’s mind, hypnotized by the alluring eye of her masculine organ, was overwritten with a single desire. That desire increased her arousal which increased her pleasure which made her swell more which increased her arousal which made her clench and spasm in ecstasy as she felt the coveted, subjugating nectar rush through her trembling, orgasmic cock. Brittany hunched over the expanding eye as low as she could, opening her mouth wide for her own hot load, “AAAAAAH~!”

In that moment, Natalie let go of Brittany’s cock completely to focus on her own task which Brittany completely erased from her mind. The blonde overtook Natalie’s job, grabbed her pulsating cock with both hands, squeezing tight, and stroked it up and down to the rhythm of the rushing loads of cum that she caught and devoured in her euphoric delirium.

And while Brittany got selfishly sidetracked by her own pleasure, Natalie finished with ease what they both had started. Brittany’s small bite ended up being a barely noticeable irritation that was easily canceled out by Natalie’s sudden advancement as she took Bob’s cock down her throat. The hot, tight pleasure of a slutty girl’s throat who looked at Bob with big, pleading eyes, made Bob forget about the momentary discomfort faster than it took him to grab his second cock and bring it to Natalie’s mouth for similar treatment.

With a naughty smile, Natalie alternated between Bob’s two cocks, taking each of them down her throat for a few seconds before coming up for breath and a switch. Really, to think that Brittany still hasn’t managed to get her gag reflexes under control! Natalie still could not understand how could Brittany fail to master such basic techniques. No wonder she fails to rise in the Guild’s ranks!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.