New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 34

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 34 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Sure, but obviously not here,” Beatrice reminded that they were still not even in their room and gestured all of her companions inside.

Beatrice hesitated to use her [Dick Growing] Skill on Olivia. As fun as the potential “fuck-match” between her and Ember promised to be, Beatrice knew all too well how it would end. Her temporary dick could only last three minutes at most, regardless of what Olivia or Ember did. And that meant that one way or the other the whole “contest” could only last 3 minutes at most.

Beatrice was also well aware that the time Ember spent with High Priest Lucarad’s sex cult had forged Ember and all the other priests and priestesses into hardened sex veterans. After all, Beatrice saw first-hand that Ember was used to much more than a quickie with a single eager cock owner.

Just the one example of how Beatrice and Ember had their way with Tabitha was enough for the succubus to be convinced that the freshly hatched pervert in the making had no chance against the experienced and hardened sex priestess, even if she was a temporary one. There was no way Ember wouldn’t be able to make Olivia cum in those 3 minutes, long before Olivia could even dream of achieving her goal. Which meant that, as it stood, Olivia was guaranteed to suffer a catastrophic loss.

“Ahn~! Finally!” Rafaelia exclaimed the moment she saw Beatrice walk inside.

The fox girl jumped from the soaked sheets, buck naked, and rushed to Beatrice with needy excitement, “I couldn’t stop fantasizing about your cock and tail stretching my—”

“Woah there!” Beatrice caught Rafaelia with her hands and tail. However, thanks to Ember’s much-needed pep talk, Beatrice had no intention of holding back from screwing a fresh, tight pussy when offered for a second time.

“What did I miss!?” Tabitha demanded to know, now even more frustrated than how she was on the floor below, while Olivia simply closed the door behind them, focusing all her attention on Ember.

Using her tail, Beatrice got Rafaelia’s hands behind her back and bound her wrists together by wrapping her sleek, black tail around them, leaving the fox girl’s slim, C-cup figure vulnerable and completely exposed for Beatrice’s viewing pleasure. Rafaelia even arched her back on purpose, curving her figure and making her youthful flat stomach even more enticing as the succubus imagined thrusting her cock into Rafaelia’s wet pussy, pounding and stretching as deep into the girl’s abdomen as she could.

“Stay just like that a moment and you’ll get what you want,” Beatrice said to the fox girl with a smile and stuck two fingers into the fox girl’s pussy. The succubus’s fingers slid in effortlessly into the hot, drenched cunt of the girl that spent all her time here masturbating, just like instructed.

“Good,” Beatrice said. The succubus withdrew her fingers from Rafaelia’s cunt and brought them to the restrained fox girl’s lips for cleaning. Horny and thirsty, Rafaelia swallowed up the two sticky fingers, sucking and licking every last drop of her own juices.

Beatrice’s cock came alive again, and the succubus knew that this time there would be no holding back until she fucked this horny eighteen-year-old into every hole and filled them all with cum to overflowing.

But the succubus had something she needed to do first. Already horny and excited for a new round of screwing, Beatrice decided to help Olivia. And the one Skill Point Beatrice got during her alley “fun time” was just enough to make things “interesting”.

“Come here,” Beatrice told Olivia, who was just a few steps away.

In her mind’s eye, Beatrice brought up her skill enhancement tab and used her one remaining Skill Point to enhance the one Skill she had her eye on since before she even met Olivia. With a near-instant confirmation, Beatrice enhanced her [Dick Growing] Skill to [Dick Growing (+1)].

“Have fun,” Beatrice whispered in Olivia’s ear and gently bit her earlobe, making direct skin contact and casting [Dick Growing (+1)] on the ninja girl.

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!


“Huh?” Beatrice let out a barely audible sound when she saw a sudden notification of a level up come up.

H-how? Why— ... Whatever, I’ll figure that out later! The already-horny succubus decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and instead expeditiously brainstormed what to do with her new free Skill Point so that she could turn her attention to the fox girl that was long over-due another pounding.

Swiftly scrolling through her possible enhancements, Beatrice stopped at a Skill that already served her in situations like this, despite its supposed design for Combat applications.

Skill Enhancement: Refresh Cooldown (+1)

Rank: B

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: x3 Stamina of target Skill

Cooldown: 6 Hours

Description: Allows a Succubus to refresh the cooldown of a single Skill for triple the stamina cost (cannot be used on this Skill).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Not wasting a moment, Beatrice enhanced the Skill. That action came with the most important benefit of all: the instant Beatrice enhanced a Skill, its cooldown refreshed. And that meant only one thing.

“Come here,” Beatrice grabbed Tabitha’s skinny arm, pulled Tabitha toward herself, and kissed her right on the lips. Unlike her last kiss with Rafaelia, neither Beatrice nor Tabitha kept their mouths closed. And as their tongues entwined, Beatrice used her [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill to refresh the cooldown of [Dick Growing (+1)], and immediately cast that Skill on Tabitha.

As the growing spell took root in Tabitha’s clit, Beatrice parted her lips from Tabitha’s and said, “Make Ember beg for your cocks and cum I’ll take you to heaven with my cock and tail while you cream into my sexy bodyguard.”

“With pleasure!” Tabitha said, already imagining Beatrice’s cock inside her, rewarding her for a job well done.

“You’re getting way too ahead of yourselves if any of you think that these two weak-willed, second-rate sluts will be able to accomplish anything more than splurge a couple of ropes of cum on each other,” Ember said, completely unimpressed by her supposed “conquerors”.

“Show Ember why she was wrong to ever consider getting rid of either of you,” Beatrice instructed Tabitha and Olivia, having full faith in her friends with benefits.

“Don’t make me laugh!” Ember said as she undid her blue robes. “This will be over without me even getting wet.”

For once, you might be the one that underestimates them, Beatrice thought as she looked at her overconfident and slightly annoyed bodyguard while Olivia and Tabitha approached her with growing cocks between their legs as they undressed.

Olivia’s desperation to finally get one over you can only be matched by Tabitha’s willingness to do literally anything to have my cock fuck her senseless. Beatrice thought as she looked at the growing bulges between the girl’s legs. Not to mention that their cocks are not quite what you’re used to from the men of this world.

Knowing full well what exactly she had just unleashed on Ember, as well as the fact that she set up her bodyguard for a surprise she had no way of predicting, meant that Beatrice intentionally and of sound mind fully broke through any safeguards she kept on her perverted side.

This time, Beatrice had no excuses in form of “my Arousal system made me too horny and unable to think clearly” and the succubus knew it. Beatrice’s supposed morality had almost cost her the unforgettable fun and pleasure that all five of them were about to experience, and Beatrice had Ember to thank for that. And the gratitude of a succubus was two rock-solid cocks, ready and willing to deliver a pounding that any good girl deserved.

And with that in mind, Beatrice turned her full attention on the fantasy-turned-reality fox girl she had restrained with her tail. Rafaelia squirmed in place, imitating pathetic attempts at breaking free from Beatrice’s tail’s firm grasp. But the fox girl’s slutty smile and inviting look in her eyes told the opposite story: the nubile teen couldn’t wait to get down on her knees and choke on the cock of a futa succubus.


“On your knees!” Beatrice commanded Rafaelia.

The fox girl obeyed, with her hands still bound behind her back she dropped to her knees at Beatrice’s feet.

“Aaah~,” Rafaelia opened her mouth and let her salivating tongue roll out while she stared into Beatrice’s eyes. No words were needed to say what she wanted.

Beatrice moved her panties to the side and let her massive cock drop on the fox girl’s face.

“Worship it!” Beatrice commanded.

“Hah,” Rafaelia grinned and got to work. She only had her mouth to work with but she put all the available tools to use. She kissed the tip of Beatrice’s cock, wrapped her lips around the side of the cock, sticking out her tongue, and slid down its length, covering it with saliva. And while Rafaelia slurped the length of Beatrice’s erection, pleasuring every inch of it, Beatrice dropped her cloak, unhooked, and removed her bra, and even slipped out of her panties, getting rid of everything that was in the way.

“Now, take it in your mouth,” Beatrice instructed. “All of it, in one go! Until you gag yourself with my cock.”

Rafaelia did not hesitate to obey. She opened her mouth wide and took Beatrice’s thick, girthy cock inside. Inch by inch, she moved her head lower and lower. Beatrice felt a resistance when the head of her cock reached the back of Rafaelia’s throat, but the pause was momentary as Rafaelia dutifully did as Beatrice commanded and pushed through, stuffing her throat with the futanari’s meat in one go.

“Good job,” Beatrice praised Rafaelia. “Keep it all in.”

The fox girl kept Beatrice’s cock down her throat even as seconds passed. Her ears twitched as she suddenly gagged and snot shot through her nostrils, but she kept the cock down her throat. With her arms bound behind her back and mouth voluntarily self-impaled all the way on Beatrice’s cock, Rafaelia looked utterly submissive as she looked up at Beatrice with her lips around the base of a thick cock, which fueled Beatrice’s arousal and made her swell within the fox girl’s throat.

As several more seconds passed, it became harder for Rafaelia to remain composed. Her body and brain required oxygen, something the girl did not prepare when she hurried to please the succubus, and—by proxy—herself.

The girl’s entire body rocked involuntarily as it struggled to free the blocked esophagus. Her bound hands behind her back made the struggle all the more desperate. Rafaelia’s eyes watered as she gagged again and again on Beatrice’s cock until, finally, the need to breathe overcame her and she pulled back.

“GHUAAAAGH~” Rafaelia gasped as she freed herself from Beatrice’s girthy member that was now covered in the fox girl’s throat-slop while more strands hung from Rafaelia’s mouth.

“So, is this what you wanted?” Beatrice asked while Rafaelia choked and coughed, gasping for air that filled her lungs.

“Y-yes,” Rafaelia gasped, teary-eyed as her chest moved up and down.

“You want more?” Beatrice asked.

“Yes,” Rafaelia nodded.

“‘Yes’ what?”

“Yes, please!”

“What do you want?”

“I want your cock down my throat! Please, let me stuff my throat with your big cock! I want to choke on your big cock and make you cum!”

“As if I’d cum from just that!” Beatrice said, grabbed the back of Rafaelia’s head and thrust into her mouth, pushing through her esophageal sphincter and down her throat.

“You’re addicted to cocks, aren’t you?” Beatrice asked as she face-fucked the young fox girl.

“Mhmh~” Rafaelia moaned her agreement and nodded barely in the brief moments when Beatrice’s cock withdrew from her throat.

Beatrice pulled out and asked, “You want more of my cock?”

“Yes, please!” Rafaelia pleaded tearfully and got cock down her throat as a reward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.