New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Beatrice only noticed Galla’s invitation because she felt the sudden lack of stimulation around her tip. Realizing that in her effort to massage as much as possible of her tail, she managed to push through even the tits as big as Galla’s, the succubus was not so shy to not accept Galla’s inviting tongue.

Beatrice’s orgasm approached quickly. She rocked her hips faster and faster, pushing Tabitha to the ground, continuing to pound her mouth and throat even as Tabitha had no room to back off, and no choice but to let her mouth-hole be used by the futanari, just like they both liked it. And as Beatrice pounded Tabitha’s throat with her primary cock, she thrust further into Galla’s mouth.

The length was not an issue when it came to Beatrice’s tail. And once the tip of her tail was again nestled comfortable in a woman’s warm, tight organ, the succubus resumed her tail-fucking in full force. The titty-fuck combined with an escalating blowjob! No matter how deep Beatrice seemed to thrust, after each time she pulled her tail back, Beatrice thrust deeper. And deeper. Stimulating more and more of her tail while the tip of her tail got sucked in somewhere tight and deep.

Beatrice finally parted her mouth from Galla’s tits and saw Galla with her head thrown back, her mouth penetrated by the succubus’s sleek, black tail. Even as Beatrice watched this she could not stop. Her cock already trembled as cum built up at its base to unload into a needy, cock-worshipping girl. And when Beatrice noticed Galla’s engorged throat bulge, when she saw it move, matching with the thrusts of the insatiable, sexual tail, Beatrice realized that she was titty-fucking Galla all the way to a deep deepthroat. And as Beatrice watched Galla’s bulge grow and retract in tandem with her thrusts, she came, unloading two more simultaneous loads. Only this time Beatrice into tight throats instead of cock-loving sluts instead of tight pussies.

-42.8 AP

Beatrice felt Tabitha squirm underneath her as she gulped down the cum that Beatrice pumped down the submissive girl’s throat. With each climax that Beatrice experienced in this quick alley diversion, her loads became smaller, but they were “smaller” only by comparison to the bucketloads that only Beatrice was capable of unleashing.

“A-amazing!” Beatrice moaned as her whole body shuddered from two unbearable sensations as two tight throats massaged her sexual appendages, sucking out every last drop of cum the succubus had to offer. And that was but one of the reasons that prevented her from going soft.

And how could she? How could she go soft for even a second, going from threesomes to foursomes to threesomes with four girls enjoying themselves with her cocks!? And it was time for Beatrice to enjoy herself some more with those girls.

Even after cumming for the third time in the past half-hour, Beatrice was not done. It was not her Arousal System that prevented the succubus from calming down. It was her inner pervert with an insatiable desire to enjoy herself as much as possible when an opportunity presented itself.

Beatrice pulled her tail out of Galla’s throat, one last pump of cum splattered across Galla’s lips that the blonde instantly licked up, not showing even a sign that her airways had been obstructed just now.

“This ... I’ve always loved a good load of cum in my mouth, but this taste is ... Something else,” Galla said and swallowed. “Had I known that you were that delicious, I probably would have insisted on taking it all in my mouth so that I could savor the taste properly.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Beatrice said with a smile. Who wouldn’t love hearing praise on their taste?

At the same time, Beatrice lifted her hips to exit Tabitha who seemed reluctant to part with a cock that was still hard, and held on to it with her throat muscles alone. But she had already milked every last drop that Beatrice’s cock had to offer, and Beatrice had other plans on where to put it next.

“Ahhh,” Tabitha moaned when her mouth was finally free of Beatrice’s girthy meat, both pleased and disappointed at the same time.

Beatrice stood up and looked at the two sex addicts at her feet. One looked at Beatrice with a challenging gaze, the other—practically begged for more with her eyes. The succubus knew that all three of them were thinking the same thing—that the fun was not over.


“Time for your reward for a good service,” Beatrice said to Tabitha with a smile. The succubus then wrapped her tail around Tabitha’s waist and threw her onto Galla.

“Uf!” Tabitha landed softly with her face into Galla’s bosom.

And before either of the girls could say a word, Beatrice got on her knees behind them and slapped Tabitha on the ass.

“Ahn!” the girl moaned and aligned her wet pussy with Galla’s.

Beatrice couldn’t help but smile at how the sex addict could read her mind. She rubbed the tip of her cock across Tabitha’s pussy, toying with her, prolonging the wait, making the girl tremble.

“What a sexy face,” Galla said as she caressed Tabitha’s cheek. “Is that woman’s girl-cock that good?”

“Mhm,” Tabitha whimpered as she bit her lip in anticipation of Beatrice’s hard cock inside her. She pushed her hips against Beatrice’s cock, but only earned another slap on her ass instead of a cock inside it.

“Come here,” Galla pulled Tabitha closer and kissed her on the lips.

And as the two girls started making out, Beatrice smiled and took the opportunity to fulfill another of her long-time fantasies. The succubus aligned her cock with two sopping wet pussies that the girls already started rubbing to satisfy each other, and pushed her cock between them.

“Mm~” The girls moaned as they lost themselves in each other’s mouths, each other’s arms, rubbing their tits together.

“Incredible!” Beatrice grinned as she rocked her hips.

After cumming three times, the succubus had much more self-control and was able to enjoy the pussies at her leisure, without fear of cumming within a minute. Beatrice squeezed Tabitha’s ass cheeks and spread them apart, gaining a full view of Tabitha’s adorable little butthole. Beatrice lubed up her fingers between Tabitha’s and Galla’s pussies and thrust two fingers into Tabitha’s ass.

The mage reacted instantly with more moaning while she tried to rock her ass to the rhythm of Beatrice’s fingers without parting her pussy from Galla’s pussy and Beatrice’s cock. Galla and Beatrice both knew that the masochist needed much more than that to satisfy her ass, but Beatrice’s tail was busy. The succubus slid it between the girls’ bodies, through Galla’s massive tits, until it appeared right at their chins. Beatrice did not even need to say a word for the two girls to start licking the tip of her tail like a lollipop.

“Ooohn~, good girls!” Beatrice said with a shudder and let her cock slide inside Galla’s pussy.

“Oh, it does feel nice!” Galla laughed and licked as much of Beatrice’s tail’s length as her tongue could reach, while Tabitha sucked and swirled her tongue around the tip. “I can see why you love it so much!”

Not to leave, Tabitha unsatisfied, Beatrice pulled out of Galla and thrust into Tabitha. Then into Galla, then into Tabitha, again. Beatrice kept alternating between two delicious, squelching pussies that rubbed their clits together while the succubus took turns pounding them. This, along with the sublime blowjob of her tail, made concentrating on fingering Tabitha’s ass a little difficult.

But a helpful flashback to one of the previous encounters with Tabitha’s ass, helped Beatrice realize what she wanted to do to spice things up and make both of them happy. Beatrice cast her [Summon Sex Toys (+1)] Skill and summoned a large, purple, silicone dildo. Without much fanfare, she pressed the tip of the dildo against Tabitha’s prepped butthole and pushed it inside at the same time as she thrust her cock into Tabitha’s pussy.

“Oooooooohnh!!” Tabitha screamed in a mix of pain and delight when two of her holes got filled at once.

Beatrice continued double-penetrating Tabitha with both cock and dildo while Galla sucked off her tail. But that would not do. Beatrice also wanted to fuck Galla, and what better way than letting the blonde experience the lengths of the tail that her throat was so familiar with?

And as Beatrice continued to fuck Tabitha, she recoiled her tail and then thrust it deep into Galla’s pussy.

“Aaahhhh!” Galla lifted her back from the ground when Beatrice’s tail hit her womb. The blond arched her back from the sudden sensations and grabbed into Tabitha’s hair. She pulled the mage back to her lips and the two were back to exploring each other’s mouths while the succubus explored their pussies.

Luckily the succubus’s tail’s thrusts were independent of Beatrice’s hips movement, which allowed her to manage fucking both girls simultaneously while they continued to make out. And as Beatrice picked up her pace, she sensed her final orgasm approach. Only one question remained on Beatrice’s mind who found herself fucking two girls at once, whose hot, sweaty bodies rubbed against each other in passionate lovemaking: whether to fill both their pussies or cover them in cum?

And as much as Beatrice loved unloading deep into craving wet pussies, the two entwined bodies presented themselves as targets too sexy to be left unmarked by her seed.

Beatrice pounded their pussies harder and harder, jamming the purple dildo deep into Tabitha’s ass to grab her by the hips and concentrate all her efforts on the two sweet pussies while Galla sunk her nails into Tabitha’s back and started scratching the girl’s back as she dealt with her womb getting the pounding of a lifetime. And once Beatrice reached a point of no return, once cum poured through with no holding back, she unloaded the first shot deep where it belonged before pulling out to mark both sluts as her territory.

Beatrice pulled out her cock and shot rope after rope all over Tabitha’s ass and back, while she pulled her tail out and slid it back between the sweaty pile of flesh, creaming between Tabitha and Galla as it slid further along. Their pussy lips, their stomachs, their tits. Beatrice even managed to reach the other side of Galla’s boob valley and shoot several loads on Galla’s face.

Tabitha instantly started licking Beatrice’s cum off Galla’s face, but the blonde did not simply let Tabitha swallow the sticky prize. She stuck her tongue into Tabitha’s mouth and the girls spent the next minute swapping Beatrice’s cum back and forth while smearing the rest across each other with their bodies.

-42.8 AP

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!


“Haaah, haaah,” Beatrice breathed heavily as her heart beat wildly against her ribcage.

While Galla and Tabitha continued making out, Beatrice looked at Tabitha’s cum-stained back and sexy, perky but that still had the base of the purple dildo sticking out of the girl’s ass. The succubus could not resist slowly pulling the dildo out halfway just before pushing it right back in with a twist, causing Tabitha’s entire body to shudder as she moaned into Galla’s mouth.

Clap

Clap

ClapClap Clap*

Beatrice looked toward the sound of clapping that came from the entrance to the alley. Tabitha and Galla also parted lips to look in the same direction.

How could Beatrice not notice it before? On the side of the middle of a street, at the entrance to the alley where Beatrice, Tabitha, Galla, Alice, and Rafaelia just had an impromptu orgy, stood an entire crowd, applauding and cheering for the performance they just bore witness to.

Oh, right, Beatrice thought, smiling awkwardly, wondering how did she seriously expect no one to notice the depraved fucking that was happening not even twenty feet away from a busy street. And then Beatrice realized that she expected nothing, and simply wanted to fuck as soon as the immediate danger passed.

Men, women, and beastkin of all shapes and sizes blocked the exit out of the alley completely. The alley was barely ten feet wide, so many of the viewers had to squeeze in at the corners of the buildings, set up boxes to watch over the shoulders of the “front-rowers”, or on the ground, at the feet of a particularly beefy cowkin. The cowkin had white skin with many black spots all over him and wore nothing but a few simple pieces of cloth that covered his private areas. Nothing else needed much covering, as his muscles appeared to be harder than steel, with cling film thin skin that wrapped around every curve of his muscles.

Two busty, half-naked elf girls were sitting on top of the cowkin’s wide, muscular right shoulder. The cowkin held up the girl that sat closer to the edge of his shoulder with a single hand around her tanned thigh, while both elf girls were currently making out with their hands down each other’s crotches. Beatrice’s best guess was that they had been pleasing each other while watching the show and now—like Galla and Tabitha moments before—were basking in the fresh memory of the experience and each other’s mouths.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.