New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 109

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 109 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Don’t just stand there, fuck me right now!!” Remi shouted at Brittany while continuing assault on her pussy with Mary’s glove.

“W-wha...” Brittany was taken even further aback.

“Hurry! While mistress is inside of me! I need a big fat cock in me!”

“But you already filled your pussy—”

“I have an ass, don’t I!?” Remi shouted at Brittany. “My pussy belongs to mistress! So take the cock that queen so generously granted you and stick it up my wanting, tight little asshole!”

“Tch! Ordering me around, like some—”

“STOP YAPPING AND START FUCKING!!” Remi screamed. “Mistress would have already made me squeal with joy while you’re standing around!”

“Alright, alright!” Brittany grabbed her cock and moved into position behind Remi to fuck her while she continued to fuck herself with Mary’s glove. She grabbed Remi by the hips and put her into a doggy position while wondering “What is this sudden change in attitude? Is this all just because she was handed a fucking glove?”

“What is it with that lame-ass, passionless fucking!?” Remi complained about Brittany’s performance. “And you said you’ve ‘waited too long for this’!? Waited for what? To embarrass yourself and disappoint everyone around you? Do you even deserve a cock from my queen? What a waste! Drop dead from shame! Oh, but first rip that cock off and give it to me—I’ll do a better job myself using it as a dildo!”

“Shut up, you single-minded cock slave!” Brittany screamed enraged. She dug her nails into Remi’s ass and thrust with full force of her hate, practically trying to fuck her anger into Remi’s asshole. “If it wasn’t for me, you’d still be in that bloody death chamber getting raped into mindless oblivion by a brat on a power trip!”

“Aghn! Sounds like a wonderful time compared to this disappointing act,” Remi said and looked back at Brittany with a smile and look in her eyes that bordered on pity.

“!? UAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!!” Brittany snapped. She flipped Remi on her back and slapped Remi again and again. “I’ll teach you respect!!”

“Oh, yeah, beat that respect into me!” Remi half-moaned half-giggled. “Maybe then you’ll start moving with enough vigor to at least come close to that ‘brat on a power trip’.”

“How about I pull that glove out and beat you bloody with it!?” Brittany threatened through grit teeth and reached for the glove in Remi’s pussy.

“Touch that glove and I’ll rip your eyes out!” Remi snapped back with a glare far deadlier than anything Brittany managed in her anger.

“U-ugh!?” Brittany froze up and her dick shrunk by half an inch.

“A-are you going soft!?” Remi exclaimed in disbelief. “M-my Queen! She really is undeserving of your generosity!”

“So I see,” Mary said and sighed. “Fine!”

With her chest armor on, Mary walked over to Brittany and Remi.

“W-wait, I can still—”

“Shut you shit mouth!” Mary cut off the blonde.

Brittany looked up at the princess with terror. The tittle of ‘Bloody Mary’ repeated over and over in Brittany’s mind. With her craving for cocks and power, the blonde only now remembered some of the nastier rumors about the princess that she decided to allign with.

Mary then kneeled at Remi’s side and placed her hand on the naked guard’s shoulder.

“M-m-m-mistress!?” Remi stammered, bright red from excitment.

“Teach this fool how to use a cock,” Mary said and rose back up.

“A-ah!? Really!?” Remi almost had a heart attack from excitment. She couldn’t believe it was happening, but the tingling of her clit made it all but certain.

As Mary walked back to her belongings she added, “Oh, and since you wasted so much time on your adorable little chit-chat, you now have even less time until I’m ready.”

“Yes, my Queen!” Remi shouted and fucked her pussy with renewed passion to make her clit-dick grow faster.

“Hold on, if you think—GHUAH!?” Brittany was on her back before she even came to terms with what was happening. Her half-firm cock slipped out of Remi’s ass and flopped against Brittany’s stomach.

“No think, fuck now!” Remi said as she pulled Mary’s glove out of her pussy and licked her sweet juices off the metal fingers. As she did that, her cock grew even bigger, as if powered by her lewd thoughts toward the princess.

“As if some third-rate foot soldier can make me cum!” Brittany challenged Remi.

“Oh, a third-rate slut that doesn’t know any better!” Remi laughed and slapped her cock on Brittany’s pussy. “Learn your place!!”


“Out of my way!” Olivia screamed as she sliced another Purple Cape soldier’s throat on her way up the stairs toward the main fortress. Gurgling, the dying man slid down against the wall and several steps lower, leaving a smear of blood behind him. “There’s no way in hell you’ll stop me now that I’m so close! Not with your strongest fighters dead or down below!”

“Oh really?” asked the man that blocked Olivia’s path at the end of the stairway. A menacing smile formed on his chiseled face, decorated by an annoyingly perfect stubble beard. The shaved haircut might have been overkill on a lesser man, but with his build and wide frame he wore it with as much pride as the long spear he held over his massive delts and traps.

“Steve,” Olivia recognized the man who literally broke her back against a tree a couple of days earlier.

“I’m surprised you’re able to walk after our last encounter,” Steve grinned even wider.

“I’m surprised you’re alive after failing your mission and running to your captain with your tail between your legs,” Olivia retorted.

Steve’s grin vanished, but he was not left without a reply. “Too bad that ruined woman isn’t here to save you this time.”

“I won’t need saving this time,” Olivia said and took a battle stance on the steps.

“Oh? Then you’ll be an actual challenge this time? Sounds great! Then come up here and show me what you’ve got!”

Olivia was in no hurry to run up the stairs into Steve’s waiting arms. He had the high ground and could use his spear freely where it wasn’t blocked on both sides by walls.

“What? You thought I’d give up my advantage?” Steve asked. “I’m fine where I am. And if you’re all talk then feel free to run back down and take your chances with Captain Flavna. You’re not getting past me.”


“And the little warrior has already stumbled on the first hurdle,” Gamesh said, standing many floors below Olivia and Steve, his eyes pure white and his head titled slightly up. “Steve still proved useful.”

Flavna did her best not to voice out her disdain for the man but she still let her grimace slip.

“She’ll also be surrounded by reinforcements from both sides, so that little problem is dealt with,” Gamesh said and let his eyes return to normal.

“Good,” Flavna said. “Then all that’s left is taking care of these fools.”

“What about the prisoners they freed?” Gamesh asked.

“We can collect them at our leisure if need be after I interrogate these scum,” Flavna shrugged. “But with the main culprits captured, the issue will be resolved.”

“We’re not the culprits!” Beatrice raised her voice. “Please listen! We don’t have to fight! The Queen is the true enemy!”

“You’ve got some nerve,” Flavna said with disgust. “First you blame a defenseless prisoner you just killed, and now you switch to blaming the Queen herself? All of that after you’ve had your way with my men and turned one of our captains into a demonic abomination!?”

“What is she talking about?” one of the purple capes asked the other.

“It was all a dream, right? Right!?” the other asked in cold sweat.

“SILENCE!” Flavna snapped at her hapless, milk-drenched soldiers.

“We can prove it!” Ember spoke up. “That the Queen is in league with the demons.”

“You can?” Alexander asked.

We can? Beatrice almost asked but instead said, “Of course we can!”

“Great,” Flavna said without any emotion. “You two, get down on your knees, and raise both hands in the air. Alexander, pick up one of those swords and cut the left arm off both of them.”

“Why me?” Alexander asked.

“WHAT!?” Beatrice exclaimed. “Who’d agree to something so unreasonable!?”

“Because if any of you are uncooperative you can start killing each other,” Flavna explained. “Even if what you insinuate is the absolute truth, I will not overlook what you’ve done both here and in the city! Arson, assault, murder: you all are overdue execution where you stand! But if what you say is true and proves useful, I am willing to consider sparing your lives.”

“Well, it looks like we have no other choice,” Ember said practically sarcastically and got down on her knees. After that she raised her hands up and looked at Beatrice to do the same.

Really? Beatrice wondered. If she knew anything about her bodyguard is that she would absolutely never let someone lop her arm off for any reason. With that in mind, Beatrice went along, got on her knees and raised her hands up.


“K-khaaa~” a long breath escaped Brittany’s cum-drenched mouth. The blonde laid on her back with her head tilted back, barely conscious. Her eyes were open, but there was no life in them; they looked into nothing, saw nothing. Had Brittany’s chest not moved up and down, one would have the right to be concerned. Though there was another sign of life.

The muscles in Brittany’s entire body spasmed at irregular intervals, as if she was repeatedly electrocuted with weak invisible prods at random parts of her body. Such effects had been seen before in this world, though usually they required a combination of a heavy dose of Black Pixie Dust and strenuous activities to produce such overstimulation of the body.

Brittany’s cock laid limp on her abdomen, still oozing a few drops of cum. But there were no cocks in sight that could account for the thick coats of cum that Brittany’s body had been marked with, for it looked like she had been ran through by a whole battalion. Her face, hair, tits, and belly; cum poured out of her used ass and twat, more poured out of her open, violated mouth and some even from her nostrils.

“Satisfied?” Mary asked.

“Yes, my Queen!” Remi responded cheerfully while she cleaned her cock with Brittany’s blonde locks.

“Good. The glove,” Mary said and extended her open palm.

Remi averted her eyes for just a second. She did not want to seem ungrateful. And she had no intention of breaking her promise to her Queen. Even so, Remi did not want to part from the one thing she had of Mary in her possession. Still, to disobey would be unthinkable. Remi pulled out the three metal fingers of the glove out of her pussy.

Empty, Remi realized. She already felt empty without the glove inside her. That glove that her Queen wore to battle. The glove that covered the hand that would soon hold the entire world in its grasp. And Remi had that glove inside of her! How could she not feel hollow without it?

“Here, my Queen!” Remi presented the glove on her knees and with the brightest fake smile she could muster.

“Remi...” Mary looked at the glove.

“Eh? AHH!?!?” Remi realized what she just had done. “MY APOLOGIES!!!”

While she only thought of herself, Remi completely forgot to clean the glove and ending up presenting a glove that was completely soaked in her pussy juices. That would be the excuse Remi would be forced to give if pressed further on the issue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.