New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 100

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 100 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“How are you still at it!?” Olivia asked in frustration. “I wasn’t stupid enough to not know you sent me off so that I wouldn’t get in the way of your quickie, but a second time!?”

“Ah-sorry!” Beatrice moaned out a half-hearted apology. “We didn’t expect you back so soon.”

“Sorry for the inconvenience,” Olivia said, clearly not sorry.

“Haah~ you better go take a walk,” Ember said, panting under Beatrice with her legs spread. “You don’t want to be around for what awaits those three.”

“Wait, didn’t you say—”

“Oh, don’t worry—no beheadings-ah-just yet,” Ember laughed and moaned at the same time.

“I would have preferred it, actually,” Olivia said.

“Well, Beatrice has other plants for them. Fun plans, in fact. And she doesn’t want you to get all tempted to join in. In fact, why don’t you go see if there’s some more Purple Capes for her to collect.”

“ ... Sure,” Olivia said and, after lingering her gaze on Beatrice’s and Ember’s copulation, went back down to the residential area.

-87 AP

Still no level up, Beatrice sighed. Despite fucking and filling up Ember’s artificial pussy in every which way, Beatrice still did not achieve her level up. She was close though. Beatrice brought up her information tab.

Information

NameBeatrice

Age18

ClassSuccubus

Level30 (88%)

Health Points920/920 (+1.36/sec)

Arousal Points0/435 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points310/310 (+0.775/sec)

Physical Attack61

Physical Defense75

Magic Attack56

Magic Defense22

Speed40

The experience from a novel fuck was substantial. Just twelve percent away from her next level, and a new Skill Point, adding to the two she had available right now.

Beatrice’s Arousal Points were also utterly spent, so any more fucking was purely “business”. And “business” was what Beatrice had in mind.

Beatrice pulled out of Ember, letting the white slowly ooze out of Ember’s upper pussy, down to her lower one, just as the Skill ran out and the pussy closed up, reverting back to a regular female’s clitoris. And without getting dresses, or even wiping her cock, Beatrice approached the ring of fire with three Purple Capes trapped within.

“Open up the ring,” Beatrice told Ember. “But don’t let them escape.”

“Aye, aye!” Ember obeyed, entertained by the possibilities of what was most likely coming next.

The front of Ember’s fire ring lowered and dissipated, revealing the three sweaty Purple Capes.

“Now’s our chance!!” Ava screamed and charged up fresh ice magic.

Felix and Joshua raised their weapons, ready to attack. But their faces showed no confidence a happy end for any of them. But a “happy ending” is what Beatrice intended for them.

Just as Ava’s attack was ready, Beatrice used her [Blink (+1)] Skill to instantly side-step any danger. Ava blinked herself when Beatrice disappeared from her sight, and blinked again when she felt a strange, pleasant warmth spread between her legs. The succubus already had her hands all over Ava’s short skirt, and the slowness of Ava’s response to Beatrice’s movements proved to Beatrice that she probably did not even need to use [Blink] to outmaneuver someone an opponent of this level.

Whatever the strength and speed of the captains of Purple Capes might have been, it was clear to Beatrice that this young woman was nowhere near their level. Compared to the Queen or even the two princesses that Beatrice encountered earlier, Ava might as well have been standing still.

“Have you had much experience with double penetration?” the succubus asked the young women while the effects of her [Arousing Touch] and [Dick Growing (+2)] Skills took hold.

“W-whaat!?” Ava asked, red in the face. But feeling what was coming, she gathered enough willpower to lash out. “Back off, demon!!”

Ava broke off from Beatrice’s grip (not that Beatrice even tried to hold down the young woman), turned around and unleashed a giant ice blast right into the succubus’s face.

Amazing, Beatrice thought as she marveled at the slowness with which she perceived the attack to be travelling. It was almost laughable to imagine getting hit by something like this, even though Beatrice could on some level understand that all of this was happening in a span of a second or two.

Beatrice effortlessly dodged the ice blast, and the following sword swings from two other Purple Capes while the ice blast disintegrated in the wall of flame behind them that still stood tall and strong.

“And how about you?” Beatrice asked Felix and Joshua while easily dodging their painfully slow attacks. “Have you ever fucked a girl together with someone else? Watch her moan and tremble, rolling her eyes from the pleasure of getting all her cock receptacles filled up?”


“The hell are you saying!?” Felix screamed in tired frustration as he swung again and again at the demonic seductress, but unable to come even close to landing a hit on her.

“Exactly what you hear—do you want to fuck that girl over there? Plain and simple,” Beatrice said as she finally stood still while Felix and Joshua caught their breaths after an embarrassing performance.

“Ava!” Joshua called out in between gasps for air. “Care to lend a hand!? You’re the one that got us into this mess!”

But Ava did not care to help. Instead, she was on her ass, moaning and groaning with a big fat cock in each hand that could not possibly be covered up by her short skirt.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” Joshua was left with his mouth agape and eyes wide.

“See? She’s already enjoying herself,” Beatrice said as she looked at Ava and then turned back to the other two Purple Capes and asked, “Why can’t you?”

Joshua and Felix looked at each other. Joshua shrugged and said, “Good point,” dropped his weapon, and then proceeded to go straight to the masturbating young woman while undoing his pants.

“Joshua!?” Felix exclaimed in shock, being the only one left still holding a weapon.

“What!?” Joshua snapped, clearly annoyed as he turned to Felix. “Have you been paying attention to how the fight went? She’s literally been running circles around us! You want to die? I don’t!”

“Who said she’ll keep you alive!?” Felix asked. “She’ll probably fuck you too and put her demon babies inside you!”

“Ugh, NO!” Beatrice protested such accusations.

“Well, if I’m dead either way, then I’ll have my way with Ava first!” Joshua said. “Gods know the bitch’s been long overdue a good, hard fucking!”

Joshua resumed his short trek to the young woman that was moaning louder and louder, stroking her cocks faster and faster.

“Hey, demon woman! Can I first watch the bitch cum before fucking her?” Joshua casually asked Beatrice.

“Sure,” Beatrice nodded with a smile, almost impressed with how quickly one of the Purple Capes adjusted to the developing situation.

“Cool!” Joshua clapped his hands and rubbed them against each other. “Hear that, Ava? I wanted to jizz all over your face for so long, but it might be even funnier to see you do it to yourself first! So, keep at it!”

“Go fuck yourself!” Ava screamed at Joshua, yet could not stop masturbating. The power of two erections, two new pleasures at once, further increased by Beatrice’s Eros magic was too much for Ava’s brain to handle.

“Nah, you seem to be doing a fine job of it yourself,” Joshua laughed and lightly stroked his growing erection as he watched a live performance by his wannabe superior.

“Unbelievable,” Felix gasped with a defeated expression. Arms at his side, he barely held his sword. The only reason it did not fall out of his hand already was because it was resting against the rocky terrain. But left all alone against impossible odds, against a demon that both effortlessly outmatched them all in combat prowess and possessed strange sexual magic, while his two comrades simply indulge themselves in masturbation, Felix lost all hope of a good outcome.

Felix’s eyes were increasingly fixated on the demon fucker’s strange magic. How was it possible for a woman to have not one but two cocks? While also still having a pussy just beneath them!? And that pussy glistened with juices, oh it glistened! It looked so moist, so ready for a man’s meat to pleasure it.

Ava already looked like she was enjoying herself, after all. Surely if Felix fucked her while she masturbated herself, she’d enjoy herself even more, right? And that creep Joshua could watch on from the sideline, jerking his pathetic little pecker. Nothing like Felix’s thick cock! Yeah, everybody would win if Felix just went over there and started fucking Ava properly just like she wanted!

Maybe Joshua was right? Felix thought. A stupid pervert that he was, maybe he was on to something and Ava just hadn’t gotten some for a whole day or two?

“Oh, I know your types quite well,” Felix suddenly heard a female voice from behind and a slender hand on his crotch.

The freckled redhead that had just been getting railed by the demon fucker, the one that they came here to supposedly “rescue” was now behind Felix, softly breathing in his ear while caressing the growing bulge between his legs.


“W-what the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Felix raised his voice. He turned his head and saw a sly smile on the freckled redhead’s face.

“What? You’re going to tell me you don’t like it?” Ember laughed as she undid Felix’s pants and got out something that clearly liked what it saw and felt. “Your cock here speaks truthfully.”

“Of course, when you’re groping it like that!” Felix tried to justify his growing hard-on.

“Oh, it’s all because of li’l ol’ me? And not at all because you secretly want to ravage that girl right as she is, cocks and all!?”

“Hell no!” Felix denied Ember’s accusations.

“Really now? Even though your cock gets bigger and bigger in my hand while you watch that girl jerk her two cocks with her tongue out?”

“It’s all demon magic!” Felix shouted. “Demon magic! The High Priest will destroy the demon and all her lackeys!”

“Pffffft!!” Ember couldn’t hold a straight face after hearing such farse. It took her a moment and a tear of laughter from her left eye, but Ember had a reply. “Your types are all the same. Pretending that you’re all so good and moral and above it all. You’re not like those perverts. You have principals! A proper moral compass! Ha! As if! Lucky for the world that the lower head always shows what it thinks! And it ain’t thinking about no flowers and sunshine!”

“Hey, Ava, want to give it a little kiss?” Joshua asked Ava pointing at his rock-hard cock that he slowly stroked to the double dick-girls performance.

“Go jump off a cliff!” was Ava’s short reply.

Beatrice wasn’t too fond of that reply. She walked a little closer behind Ava and put her tail into action. Despite cursing Joshua and wishing him a swift demise, the pleasure was too great for Ava to stop. But Beatrice was not a fan of flip-flopping. She snuck the cock-shaped tip of her tail between Ava’s legs, right beneath her two cocks, where the drenched pussy was aching to be filled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.