Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 64: Control?

Fiction Story: Chapter 64: Control? - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

The men kept laughing at her as she tried to run away. She kept sliding and falling on the slippery floor and every time she fell another dog jumped on her and started fucking her. She couldn’t get away from them until they finished and moved off her. She jumped up and tried to run again.

“Where are you going baby girl, you have a lot more boys waiting for you.” She heard a familiar voice and looked up to see Mr. Barr looking at her and laughing as she fell again. Another huge dog jumped on her and started fucking, was her pussy so loose now that they were able to find it so easily?

“Here she goes again, another doggie cock.” Mr. Barr said and laughed. She saw there were more men now. She saw all his friends and the bald one was holding a large leather strap.

“I hope she continues to fight; I would love to whip that pretty ass a few times.” The bald men said and swung the strap. The dog finished and jumped off her. She got to her feet and was able to run to a door. She pushed it open, and someone pushed her back and grabbed her hair. She screamed and they pulled her across the floor. She looked up and saw it was Sam’s daddy. He laughed and threw her across the wet floor by her hair. She slid to a stop and saw about 20 dogs sitting and looking at her.

“There’s more than that waiting when you finish with these.” Sam’s daddy said and laughed.

She screamed and started to scramble back. She felt the floor disappear and she fell. She grunted when she hit the ground and she saw her bed sheet hanging in front of her. She sat up and looked around, she was in her room and there were no dogs. She took a deep breath and got to her feet. She sat on the bed and then she saw her daddy step into the doorway. He looked scared.

“Baby, are you ok?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, sorry, I had a bad dream and I think I fell out of bed.” She said.

“Are you sure you’re ok? Do you need anything?” He said and she shook her head.

“No, I just need a shower.” She said and he nodded.

She got to her feet and walked past her dad into the bathroom. She closed the door and heard his voice.

“Okay, I will start breakfast.” He said.

Well, that sucked. Madison lifted her arms and stretched. Her body was very sore, and she remembered why. Other than falling out of bed she had three cocks in her at the same time yesterday. She had never done that before. It really wasn’t that bad until the end even though someone was in Mr. Jones’s hole, and she was sitting on a telephone pole. She really needed another shower. She stripped off her pajamas and looked at her body in the mirror. She looked the same. She turned and looked at her butt. It was still perky and cute. She spread her legs and looked at her pussy. It looked the same, she pulled her lips apart and looked closer. She really hoped it was ok, she needed it. Her men would be very sad if it was broken. She chuckled and stepped into the warm water again.

Henry heard the shower, and he shook his head. She is going to get wrinkled with all her showers. He flipped the pancakes and grabbed the syrup. He hadn’t made pancakes in a while. So now she’s having nightmares? Shit, he needed to do something but what? She came downstairs in a pair of loose pink shorts and a short T-shirt. Her belly was still tight, and he wondered what it would look like in six months. He shook his head and flipped the pancakes again.

“Yay, we haven’t had pancakes in a long time.” She said and he smiled.

“Can you get the milk, they’re almost ready.” He said.

“Sure.” She said and grabbed two glasses.

Henry watched her eat three pancakes and wondered where she put all the food. Her little body was tight and firm from all her running, he guessed she was burning a lot of calories. He wondered if she was still running even though the season was over.

“Sweetie, are you still running?” he said and she looked at him with a mouthful of pancake. She swallowed and took a drink.

“Yes, I ran yesterday, and I will probably go for a run before Jordan gets here.” She said. She neglected to tell him her running yesterday was topless across the parking lot after a dog tried to fuck her.

“That’s good, it’s a life skill. Do it as long as you can.” He said and she nodded.

“It helps me think.” She said and took another bite.

“I wish I could run.” Henry said.

“It’s not that hard, just take off and run.” She said and he laughed.

“Spoken like a state champion, for us regular folk it’s not that easy.” He said.

She looked at him and remembered that she was a state champion. It sounded cool.

Henry saw her face and he realized something.

“You forget that don’t you.” He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, it still sounds strange.” She said.

“Get used to it, it’s who you are, you are amazing and now a lot more people know that.” He said and she looked at her daddy. That was the nicest thing he had said to her in a long time. She really wanted to hug him now, but her stupid heart wouldn’t let her. Couldn’t she just take that as an apology.

“Thanks, it’s nice to hear that.” She said and he nodded.

“Have you talked to Jordan yet?” He said.

“No, she said she wouldn’t be done until around 10:00.” She said. She looked at the clock and saw it was just 9:30.

“Ok, I’m going to take off after I clean up the kitchen.” Henry said and stood up.

“Dad, I’ll do that.” She said and he looked at her.

“You don’t have to do that sweetie.” He said.

“No, I don’t mind. Go and you can get back quicker.” She said and he put his plate in the sink.

“Thank you so much sweetheart. That’s a big help.” He said and kissed her on top of the head.

“You’re my favorite daughter.” He said and she giggled.

She watched him walk into his office and then come out with his briefcase. She waved to him as he walked out the door. She felt better about him than she had in a long time. She got up and started in the kitchen. The dishes and pots allowed her mind time to drift, and she tried not to think about anything but her girlfriend and how she needed her hugs and kisses so badly. She stopped with her hands in the soapy water and felt a shiver run through her when she thought about Jordan’s touch.

She finished and it was 9:50. She walked upstairs and decided she really needed to run today. Her daddy reminded her that she felt better when she was running. She stripped off her clothes and grabbed her running clothes. She grabbed a sports bar and slipped it on. It felt a little tighter than usual, were her boobs growing already? She pulled on some panties and then some black leggings. She laid on her bed and dialed her phone. She could feel her pussy heating up by just flipping thought her contacts looking for Jordan. She desperately needed to feel her strong arms around her.

“Good morning baby.” Jordan said and Madison felt her heart soar. She could almost feel her soft lips.

“Good morning. Daddy is at the office and I’m all by myself. Do you know when you can come over?” She said. She left the part out that she really needed her this morning, she was trying not to sound too needy.

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry. Two of our cooks are sick, I have to go in today.” Jordan said. Madison understood the words, but her brain didn’t process them at all. She stuttered and tried to talk but her mouth just moved silently. Her chest felt tighter suddenly.

“Baby, you still there? I will make it up to you, I promise. You have no idea him much I wish I could come over.” Jordan said. Madison still worked to process the words.

“Ok.” She said softly.

“Oh shit, you’re sad. I hate that. Baby, you know I want to be there with you more than anything, but I have to go.” Jordan said. Madison finally was able to take a breath.

“I know. We can do it another time.” Madison said softly. She was trying hard to sound perky, but she was doing all she could not to break down crying. Her throat was tight, and she had to work on just breathing.

“I’m so sorry. Can I call you tonight when I get home?” Jordan said.

“Sure.” She said.

“Fuck, why does that little voice feel like a knife in my heart?” Jordan said. Madison took a deep breath.

“Sorry, I’m just disappointed. I’ll be ok. I understand. Call me later.” Madison said, pulling all her strength into her words.

“Have a great day, baby. I will call you tonight.” Jordan said.

“Thanks, tell Violet hi for me.” Madison said.

“I will, she will hit me with a pan when she finds out I disappointed you.” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

“There’s my girl. I love you baby.” Jordan said.

“Love you too.” Madison said and the phone clicked.

Madison took a breath and threw her phone as hard as she could into the wall. She heard it hit and saw a dent in the wall. She started crying and grabbed her pillow, wishing it still smelled like her.

Madison ran out of tears and stopped crying. She sat up and picked up her phone from the floor. The screen was dark, and she wondered if she broke it. No problem, she paid for it with her pussy, she could get another one easily. She picked it up and the screen appeared. She swiped and it still worked. She stood up and walked down the stairs. She pushed the door open and went into the front yard. She looked at his swing and it was empty. Typical of her luck lately. She shoved her phone into her sports bra and started running. Her lungs opened quickly, and she felt the endorphins flow into her brain. She sped through the neighborhood, there were a few people working in their yards and they waved at her. She hit the park and sped up on the grass.

The frustration fueled her, and she thought about her mom. Great, she hadn’t let that wonderful memory mess with her for a while. She felt the familiar anger and loss rip through her heart, now weakened by more of her people letting her down. She sped up and tried to clear her mind.

She stopped after a while and put her hands on her hips. She was breathing deep, and she could feel the oxygen energizing her. She took a couple of deep breaths and took off again. She remembered her training and imagined Josie’s cute butt in front of her. It made her smile, and she flew down the path. Dogs and their walkers moved out of her way when they saw how fast she was going. She made it to the end of the path, and she stopped. She leaned against the chain link fence that separated the park from the subdivision on the other side to catch her breath. She saw some kids playing in a circle with a ball. There was a small dog chasing them around and she remembered the big brown dog. She shivered and pulled out her phone.

She knelt on the ground and tried to recover. She caught her breath and dialed Sam’s number. She listened to the ringing and then the voicemail. She hit the end call button and slammed the phone into the ground repeatedly.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She screamed and pounded her phone into the dirt over and over. She wanted so badly to hit something. She found more tears and started crying and rocking on her knees under the cover of the thick trees. The kids were far enough away so they couldn’t see or hear her. She heard the little dog yapping and picked her head up. She wiped away her tears and picked up her phone. She scrolled through her contacts with her shaky finger to the last person that made her happy. She heard the ringing and then his voice.

“Hey baby, nice to hear from you.” Anthony said. She took a breath and wiped her tears again with her arm.

“Is Herby home?” She said.

“No baby, he’s at church with his mom.” Anthony said. Madison felt her anger rise and she squeezed her phone, trying to just crack it in half.

“Fine.” She said sharply. She heard his voice as she was about to press the end call button.

“I can spend time with you if you want.” Anthony said. She held her finger over the end call button, and she saw it was still shaking. She needed someone to hug her, anyone.

“Ok.” She said.

“Where are you baby?” Anthony said. She looked up and saw the street sign.

“Corner of Clemson and Wright streets.” She said.

“Sounds good, I will be there in ten minutes.” He said and she heard the phone click.

She stayed on her knees in the dirt and leaves until she saw his car pull up to the stop sign. She stood up and jumped the fence. She wiped the dirt off her leggings as she walked to his car. She opened the door and sat in the front seat. The seat was leather, and the car smelled very nice. She saw him look at her with his arm over the steering wheel.

“Rough morning?” He said and she nodded.

“There are some wipes and tissues in the glove compartment if you want to clean your face.” He said.

She pulled out a little pack of Kleenex and wiped her eyes and cheeks. She blew her nose and he chuckled. She pulled another one out and wiped her face again. She looked at him.

“Still pretty even with snot all over you.” He said and she touched her nose.

“Not anymore.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you.” She said. She wasn’t sure what she was thanking him for, the Kleenex, the nice car, or just answering the fucking phone.

“Anytime for you baby girl.” He said.

“How long is church?” She said and he smiled.

“You know, I have never seen my son so happy and confident. It’s like you woke up a different person inside him. I will never be able to thank you enough for that.” He said and she nodded.

“You’re welcome.” She said.

“Church ends at noon and then they go to meetings until around two. My wife is very involved in the church and Herby likes it.” Anthony said.

“Not you?” She said and he chuckled.

“No baby. You have seen me in my element. I don’t fit in very well there, but my wife and son love it, so I stay home and watch football most of the time. That is unless a sweet little cutie calls me.” He said and smiled.

“I don’t think I would fit in there either.” Madison said.

“I don’t know, I heard Charles talking to God when you were wrapped around his wheelchair.” He said and she chuckled.

“Thank you for making me laugh.” She said.

“Not a problem baby. What do you want to do?” He said.

“I don’t know, I was hoping to spend some time with Herby, but I guess whatever you want.” She said.

“Well, you know what I want to do.” He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, that would be fine.” She said and he smiled. He opened his console and pulled out two hundred- dollar bills. He handed them to her. She looked at him and he smiled.

“What’s this for?” She said.

“Your time is valuable.” He said. She leaned back against the cool seat and sighed. She looked at the bills in her hand. Maybe she could buy herself something nice since all she got was a fucking phone. She looked down at her clothes and reached down and slipped them into her shoe.

“Baby, that outfit is hot as fuck. Do you run around like that all the time?” he said and she nodded.

“Yeah, usually for practice.” She said.

“Fuck, I could never be a track coach, I would have a perpetual hardon.” He said and she chuckled.

“So, no church and no coaching.” She said and he laughed.

“You got it baby. The banking business is perfect for me, it’s filled with pricks like me.” He said.

“I don’t think you’re a prick.” She said.

“Thank you, baby, that’s sweet.” He said. She looked around and they were still sitting in the subdivision. She saw the kids still playing in the street with the ball and the dog.

“Maybe we should go before they think we’re doing something bad.” She said. He laughed.

“Oh, we’re doing something bad, but you may be right.” He said and turned and put the car in gear. He looked at her.

“Seat belt baby. Before that would you mind taking off that bra or shirt or whatever that is. I would love to watch your titties bounce.” He said. She sighed, he did pay for them, so she pulled her sports bra off and pulled her seat belt on. The strap went between her breasts. She looked at him and he shook his head.

“Beautiful.” He said and started driving. She looked around as they drove through the neighborhood. She saw a lot of people in their yards. She tried to sit farther down in the seat. He chuckled and she looked at him.

“They can’t see you from the street. The only thing you have to worry about are the trucks. Even then they won’t be able to see your face so it’s your call if you want to cover up.” He said and she nodded.

They drove for a while, and she noticed they were in the city. There were a lot of people on the streets. He stayed in the right lane so no trucks could pull up next to her. He turned into a garage.

“Where are we going?” she said and he parked near a door. The garage was sort of dark and there were no other cars. He pulled out his phone and started typing.

“My office, I have had this fantasy for a long time. You game for some office fun?” he said and she shrugged. She didn’t have any other offers today.

“Sure.” She said and popped her seat belt.

“Ok, hold on, I need to turn off the cameras first.” He said and typed some more. She sat and wondered what office fun was. As long as there were no big dogs, she was ok with it. She had fucked him already so what else could he do?

“Got it. Let’s go, we have three minutes.” He said and opened his door. She got out of the car and walked around to him. He shook his head as she stood next to him topless.

“I fucking love you.” He said and took her hand.

He led her through the door and down a short hall. He pushed a button on the elevator, and it opened. They rode it to the 9th floor; it looked like it was the top floor. The doors opened and it was a hallway. They walked down the hall, and she noticed the doors had names on them. She saw Controller, Vice president, and a lot of other titles she didn’t understand. They reached the end of the hall and it opened to a large area with a desk and a door behind it. He pulled out a key and unlocked the door. He led her into a huge office with one whole wall made of glass. She walked to it, and it looked out over the city.

“Nice, huh?” He said and closed the door. He pulled out his phone and hit some more buttons.

“Ok, we’re good now. How’s the view?” he said and walked up behind her. He put his arms around her and his hands over her breasts.

“It’s cool. How do you work here? I would just look out the window all the time.” She said and he laughed as he squeezed her magnificent breasts.

“I did look out the window the first week but now I feel like I’ve seen it all.” He said.

“So, how do you want to do this?” She said and looked up at him.

“Baby, I want to fuck you all over this office, so it smells like you for a week.” He said and she chuckled.

“You better get started then.” She said and turned around. He leaned over and kissed her. She had not kissed him before; he was very good at it. She put her hands around his neck, and he put his hands on her butt and lifted her. He pushed her against the glass wall and kissed her hard. She wrestled with his tongue, and it felt just like Mr. Jones. He broke the kiss and took a breath.

“God, you are fucking incredible. No wonder my son grew a set of balls.” He said and she laughed.

He held her and walked to his desk. It was totally clear, and she didn’t know desks could be like that. Mr. Thompson had a lot of stuff on his desk. He sat her down on the desk and sat in his chair. He unlocked a drawer and looked up at her. He looked like he was trying to figure something out.

“You know I would never hurt you, right?” He said and she nodded. She didn’t know him very well but for some reason she felt comfortable with him already and she had a feeling he wouldn’t do anything to really hurt her. His eyes were very different from Mr. Barr and his friends.

“Ok, you tell me if anything becomes uncomfortable, ok? Just shake your head back and forth or hold your thumb up by itself like this. Do you understand?” he said and held his fist in front of her with his thumb up. She nodded.

“Show me.” He said.

She shook her head back and forth and held up her thumb. He smiled and she was confused. She saw him reach into the drawer and pull out a black strap of some sort with a red ball attached. He stood up and she looked at him.

“You ready? Shake your head or the thumb, ok?” He said and she nodded.

“Good, now open your mouth.” He said and held up the red ball.

She opened her mouth and he put the red ball in her mouth. Her teeth were against the hard plastic, and she couldn’t close her mouth but it had holes in it so she could breathe. He pulled the strap behind her head and attached it. He stepped back and she looked up at him.

“Ok so far?” he said and she nodded. She had no idea what was going on, but it didn’t hurt. It felt weird and she felt her mouth salivating as she breathed through the red ball.

“Good girl, now stand up.” He said and helped her off the desk. He pulled out a set of handcuffs, they were black and looked soft. He handed them to her, and she ran her fingers over the soft material. She could tell the material was covering something hard, but it made the edges soft. She handed them back to him.

“I’m going to cuff your arms behind your back, ok?” he said and she nodded. She felt a little shiver, but she was very interested in what was going to happen.

She turned around and he put the soft things around her wrists and clicked them. She could not separate her wrists. She knew she should be scared but her pussy was throbbing now. She was gagged and handcuffed in his office without a shirt. If anyone came in here, she was helpless. She felt his hands move around and squeeze her breasts again. She moaned into the red ball, and she felt some of her spit running down her chin. He pushed her gently and bent her over the desk. She laid her face down on the cool top. Her breasts felt good against the smooth desktop. The wood smelled nice.

“Fucking gorgeous.” She heard him say as he rubbed her butt over her leggings. She heard him sit and then he was running his hands up and down her legs, over her butt, and then up her back. She wiggled as her pussy got wet and sloppy. His hands were warm, and she loved the fact that she couldn’t do anything to stop him. Well, she knew she could stop him, but it still felt amazing. She wasn’t even tied up yesterday in the trailer and she couldn’t stop them. Why did she feel so much more powerful with her hands tied behind her back? His hands moved to her waist, and she felt her leggings and panties sliding over her butt. She heard him gasp as her leggings cleared her butt and stayed just below, right at the top of her thighs.

“God, you are so fucking beautiful. Like a little flower just blossoming.” He said and ran his hands over her bare butt. She moaned as his touch was electric. She felt him kiss her cheek and she shivered.

“That’s it little one, let it go, feel the pleasure. You can scream all you want, no one can hear you.” He said and kissed her other cheek. She moaned out loud and he started pushing her leggings down a little more. He stopped when they were in the middle of her thighs. He ran his hands all over her butt and her thighs and she felt her pussy tingling.

“Moh Gahd.” She whimpered through the red ball before she realized she said anything.

“Yep, call on him all you want, this is my church baby.” He said and kissed the top of her thigh. His lips made her skin buzz and she felt herself starting to lose it. She wiggled her butt.

“Pwease.” She said softly.

She felt him spread her butt and he kissed her pussy. She screamed as her orgasm exploded. She shook and slobbered on his desk as he kissed and licked her pussy. He pulled back and she shivered again on his desk.

“That’s one.” He said and chuckled. She tried to look back, but she really couldn’t move.

He spread her cheeks and kissed her pussy again. She moaned and he licked her lips gently. He wiggled his tongue inside her and she squirmed on his desk. She felt her body heating up again, this didn’t happen, she was used to either going to sleep or taking care of whoever just did that to her. He kept kissing her and she kept squirming. She felt his tongue moving through her and it continued to Mr. Jones’s place. He kissed her there and stuck his tongue inside a little and she exploded again.

“Moh Gahd, mes, mes.” She screamed as she came again. She could feel her slobber under her cheek as she shook on his desk, his warm tongue still wiggling in her back hole. She lifted her head and screamed behind the ball. She flopped down on the desk and breathed through the ball. Her cheek was wet with her spit, and she felt more running over her lips.

“That’s two.” He said and chuckled.

She felt him pull her leggings down to her knees and leave them there. It was like her legs were tied together now, she whimpered on his desk. She heard him stand and she heard a zipper. She wiggled on his desk and wondered which hole he would choose. She wasn’t sure she would object to either at this point. She heard his pants moving and then she felt his cock between her cheeks. He slipped it between and moved it through her wet pussy. She moaned and moved her hips.

“You want this cock baby?” he whispered in her ear.

“Gahd mes.” She said and he chuckled.

“As you wish princess.” He said and pushed his cock into her hot pussy.

She screamed again as her pussy embraced the wonderful cock. She felt tight so she was happy she wasn’t broken down there after yesterday. She felt his hardness as he pushed inside. His hands moved over her butt again as he finished sinking into her depths. He pushed against her butt, and she knew he was all the way in. She whimpered and tried to push against him. She was on fire and wanted him to hammer her, she wished he had given her a sign for harder or faster.

“Patience, baby girl.” He said. He rubbed her butt a little more and she felt him move his hands under her body and then he lifted her off the desk. He sat down in his chair, and she landed on his lap, his cock driving deeper inside her body. She screamed through the ball.

“You ok so far, baby?” He said in her ear, and she nodded her head.

“Good girl, ready for number three?” He said and she whimpered. She started to form words in her head – “He could not possibly...”, she was unable to finish the thought when his finger touched her button. She moaned and squirmed on his lap as he rubbed her button gently but firmly with his cock lodged deep in her tight pussy. She tried to spread her legs more, but her pants stopped her. She whimpered as she was at the mercy of this crazy man. She knew all she had to do was move her head side to side and it would stop but she kept her head perfectly still. He pushed up on her to remind her there was a cock inside her and he rubbed her button slowly. She felt his other hand move up to her breast and squeeze. She moaned and then he pinched her nipple. She screamed as another orgasm ripped through her body. He rubbed her button and pinched her nipple as she convulsed on his lap. He held her as she shivered and whispered in her ear.

“That’s three.” He said softly and she whimpered. Her body was starting to get tired; she felt the fatigue from yesterday start to flow into her bones. She was not sure how much more she could take; he was relentless, and her little body was now constantly shivering.

“You got one more in you baby girl?” he said. She moaned and hung her head.

“Shake your head back and forth if you want me to stop.” He whispered. She lifted her head and thought about it for a second. She laid her head back on his shoulder and he rubbed her belly.

“Good girl.” He said and she heard the drawer. She saw something moving in front of her and it looked like a small clamp. He moved it closer so she could see it. He opened it and she saw the little teeth. She wondered what he was going to do with that.

“I’m going to put this on your nipple. Shake your head back and forth if it gets too bad.” He said and she nodded.

She watched the clamp move towards her breast and then he opened it and placed it on her nipple gently. He let it go and the teeth sank into her tender skin. The pleasure and pain fought it out in her mind, and she screamed and drove her head back into his shoulder. She was careful not to move her head side to side and she saw the second clip. She wasn’t sure who the girl was, but she was pushing her breast towards the second clamp. She screamed again as the small teeth sank into her again. Her breasts were on fire, and she wanted him to squeeze them so badly. He chuckled and stood up, holding her under her thighs. She saw her legs in the front as her leggings held them together. She kept her head against his shoulder, and he walked her over to the glass wall. He lowered her to her feet, his cock still wedged inside her. He pressed her against the wall. She felt her face and breasts touch the glass, he pushed harder, and she felt her belly touch the glass. He started pounding her from behind. His face was near her ear.

“Look, anyone could see you if they just looked up. Maybe there is someone over there in that building with binoculars.” He whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.