Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 62: Settling in

Fiction Story: Chapter 62: Settling in - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her backpack and shoved the money in as Mr. Thomas drove. She saw her phone and pulled it out. There was a pending message.

Daddy: Madison, please come home

She looked at the screen and sighed. She wanted him to be the same daddy she had for so long, but he was different now. She was different too, was that why he was not the same? Did all this stuff she was doing now cause her daddy to change? She felt bad again as her mind swirled. Did she break her daddy? He was very sad for a long time after her mom left. She remembered his face and how he just went through the motions for so long. She tried to stay perky and happy for him even though she was also sad that her mom left her. Was that the difference? He was sad again, but she was not there to help him. No, this was not the same. Her mom leaving was not her fault and she hurt them both. They were a team and they supported each other. She didn’t feel like they were a team anymore.

Mr. Thomas stopped in front of her house, and she looked at him. He smiled but his face looked worried. She touched his arm.

“Mr. Thomas, I really did have fun. I am fine. Your friends are very nice.” Madison said.

“Madison, please talk to me if you need to. I want to help.” Mr. Thomas said.

“I know. We will talk more in the morning, ok?” She said and he nodded.

He watched her climb out of the car, and she looked like a normal young girl, not someone who just had sex with him and his four friends in his living room. His eyes locked onto her pretty legs as she walked to her porch. She turned around and waved to him and then walked up the stairs.

Henry sat at the table and watched Madison walk in the door and close it behind her. He saw her take a deep breath and turn around. Her hair was damp, and she looked tired. She walked over and sat down at the table. Her head was down, and her hands were clinched in her lap. She looked like she was waiting for something horrible, and he felt bad.

“Madison, why is your hair wet?” Henry said, trying to make casual conversation.

“I got dirty helping Mr. Thomas and I took a shower in the dressing room.” She said without raising her eyes.

“Ok, are you hungry?” He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, a little, I guess.” She said softly.

“Do you want me to order a pizza?” He said.

“Sure, if you want.” She said.

“Madison, look at me.” He said and she raised her eyes. He saw fear in his daughter’s eyes, and it broke his heart.

“Honey, what are you afraid of?” He said.

“I don’t want you to yell at me again.” She said. That answer stunned him, of all the things she could be afraid of in her life the one she brought up was him yelling at her.

“I’m sorry that I raised my voice to you. I didn’t know what to do or say.” He said.

“Do you know now?” She said.

“No, not really.” He said and she nodded.

“I’m sorry Dad.” She said. He looked at her and her head was down again. The word choice struck him. Dad? She had never called him that. It seemed so minor with all their issues, but he didn’t like the sound of it. Again, he was at a loss for what to say.

“I will order the pizza.” He said and stood up.

“Ok, I’m going to change clothes.” She said. He watched her walk up the stairs slowly and he wanted to kick himself. He dialed the phone.

Madison pulled off her clothes and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked the same, there were no bruises or scratches even though she felt a little beaten up. She touched her pussy and felt some moisture, she wasn’t sure if it was her or the juices from her photo shoot. She grabbed a Kleenex and wiped herself. She tossed the Kleenex in the trash and opened her drawer. She pulled out a t-shirt and some pajama pants. She also grabbed a pair of white panties. She didn’t want the stuff to leak out all over a chair or something. She slipped on her clothes and walked into the bathroom. She brushed her teeth in case he got close enough to smell her breath. She brushed her hair slowly and thought about her people and how none of them were here for her right now. Why was that? Was that her fault too, why was it so hard to call them?

Henry sat at the table and waited for her. He was doing that a lot lately. The pizza should be here soon, she had been upstairs for a while. He grabbed some plates and glasses and poured her a coke. He knew she liked coke with her pizza. The doorbell rang and he got the pizza and brought it to the table. He saw her appear and walk down the stairs and sit at the table. They started eating and he had no idea what to say to her.

“How was school today?” He said and she looked up with a mouthful of pizza. He waited.

“Fine.” She said and took a drink.

Madison looked at her daddy and he looked like a little boy struggling to talk to his teacher or something. She felt bad for him, but she couldn’t help him. She needed him to help her, and he didn’t seem to be able to do that. She finished her pizza and put her plate in the sink.

“Good night, dad. I have homework and I’m tired.” She said and carried her glass of coke up the stairs.

“Good night, Madison.” He said and she didn’t turn around. That word again. He put his head in his hands.

Madison closed her bedroom door and sat on the bed. She did have some homework, but she was not motivated to do it at all. She grabbed her phone and laid down. She found her name and dialed the number.

“Hey, cutie, I was just thinking about you.” Madison heard Jordan’s voice and her heart warmed.

“Hi. Sorry I haven’t called.” She said.

“Hey, the phone works both ways. I’ve been busy in the restaurant again and things have kicked up with recruiting.” Jordan said.

“Recruiting?” Madison said.

“Yeah, ironically, finishing second in state suddenly got some attention.” Jordan said.

“Oh, because you beat Ray.” Madison said.

“Yeah, and the one they really want is too young to talk to.” Jordan said.

“Who is that?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“I can’t decide if it’s cuter if you really don’t know or if you’re teasing me. You, goofball, are the talk of the circuit. The girl that knocked off Ray Nguyen. If you weren’t a freshman there would be a line at your door.” Jordan said.

“Really?” Madison said.

“Yes, really. You did something pretty miraculous sweetie.” Jordan said.

“It didn’t seem like that; I just did what you said.” Madison said.

“Easier said than done. Just because I said it you still had to do it. That was the coolest thing I have ever seen. The look on Ray’s face when you took off on the last lap was priceless and I will see it for the rest of my life.” Jordan said. Madison sighed.

“What’s up baby?” Jordan said when she heard the sigh.

“It just feels good to hear those things.” Madison said.

“Post race blues?” Jordan said.

“What’s that?” Madison said.

“It happens when you have a long prep period and then a major event followed by nothing. You feel lost and empty a little. It happened to me my freshman year and I didn’t even win.” Jordan said. Madison felt a little better just hearing that.

“Really?” Madison said.

“Yes, really. Someone sounds like they need an intervention. What are you doing right now?” Jordan said.

“Lying in bed, we just had pizza.” Madison said.

“You in the mood for a visit?” Jordan said. Madison felt her heart start to race.

“Does it involve kissing?” Madison said.

“Absolutely, I will be over in 20 minutes.” Jordan said.

“Ok.” Madison said and hung up the phone. She rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling. She was excited. She missed Jordan and needed some hugs badly. Should she tell her she was pregnant? She shook her head and decided to just see what happened.

Henry was sitting in his recliner watching a random baseball game. It was college, he thought, but he wasn’t sure. The doorbell roused him out of his trance, and he got up. He opened the door and Jordan was standing there. She had on jeans and a flannel shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was smiling.

“Hey Henry.” Jordan said.

“Hi Jordan, how are you?” Henry said.

“I’m good. I just talked to Madison and she seemed down. I’m here to cheer her up. I also missed her.” Jordan said and smiled.

“Congratulations on the race, it was amazing.” Henry said.

“Yes, it was. Your daughter did something very special.” Jordan said. Henry felt like an idiot, he wasn’t even sure if he had congratulated her enough for what she did. He snapped out of his thoughts as he realized he was just standing in the doorway.

“Oh, come in. I’m sorry.” Henry said and stepped aside. Jordan walked in and kicked off her shoes.

“Thanks, is she upstairs?” Jordan said.

“Yes, do you want anything to drink?” Henry said as Jordan started up the stairs.

“No, thanks, maybe in a little while.” Jordan said and disappeared up the stairs.

Henry closed the door and heard the bedroom door open and close. Maybe Jordan’s visit would help. He sat back in his recliner, looked at the TV, and tried to figure out who was actually playing this game.

Jordan walked into her bedroom and closed the door. She looked down and saw Madison on her back on the bed. Her hair was loose and all over the place. She never realized how much of it there was before seeing it covering a lot of her pillow. She was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged her breasts a little, causing Jordan’s pussy to tingle. She saw a sliver of tight belly between her shirt and pants. The pajama pants had bunnies on them, reminding her again of how young she was. Her bare feet poked out of the bottom of the pants and Jordan sat down and grabbed a small foot. She heard a small gasp and looked at the cute face.

“Does someone need a hug?” Jordan said.

“Yes, please.” Madison said softly.

Jordan moved down next to her and wrapped her arms around the small body. She heard a small moan and then the little arms squeezed her. She pulled Madison’s head into her shoulder and kissed her ear. She held the hug, felt the warmth and inhaled her wonderful scent.

Madison lost herself in Jordan’s arms. She felt so safe and warm, and she wanted to stay here forever. She snuggled again and felt Jordan’s hand move down her back. She moaned and then she felt the warm hand slide under her shirt and onto her bare skin. She shivered as the electricity of Jordan’s touch hit her again. She squeezed her and moaned into her shoulder. She felt Jordan pull back and then move her hair off her face. The wonderful lips touched hers and she struggled not to kiss her too hard.

“I missed you so much. This is nice.” Jordan said and Madison smiled.

“Kiss me again.” Madison said softly.

Jordan smiled and kissed the young girl. She slipped her tongue into the small mouth, and she met the other warm tongue in there. She wrestled with her tongue and ran her hand up and down the smooth back. This girl was like a drug, she couldn’t seem to ever get enough. She broke the kiss and moved her mouth to the soft neck. She kissed and nibbled on her neck, and she heard Madison whimper as she kissed down her neck and shoulder. Jordan wanted to taste more of her and moved her hand around to her tummy and then up to the soft breasts. She felt Madison flinch and heard her moan as her hand wrapped around the firm breast. She felt the stiff nipple and pushed the shirt up. She kissed down her upper chest and then she saw two perfect little breasts in front of her eyes. She kissed a stiff nipple gently and Madison groaned.

Madison loved the feel of Jordan’s lips on her skin. It was like a buzz of pleasure every time she touched her. Then she kissed her nipple and her body shivered with pleasure. Madison let go of Jordan and rolled onto her back, giving Jordan full access to her chest. The warm lips wrapped around her nipple, and she pushed her chest up. Madison felt her body respond to Jordan like a lost friend. Jordan kissed all over her breasts and then started kissing her belly. Madison panicked and grabbed Jordan’s head and pulled it back towards hers. She kissed her again and rolled back into a hug.

“These clothes are sort of in the way.” Madison said softly as she broke the kiss. Jordan chuckled and sat up.

“You are irresistible.” Jordan said and looked down at the small breasts staring at her. She ran her fingers over the soft skin gently and Madison smiled.

“Your touch is electric.” Madison said as the fingers lightly brushed her nipples.

“Do you feel better?” Jordan said.

“Almost, I think I need some more kisses.” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“No problem, I have plenty of those.” Jordan said and leaned over and kissed her softly. She felt Madison unbuttoning her shirt.

“Ok, ok. Patience, little one.” Jordan said and finished unbuttoning her shirt. She pulled it off and reached around and popped her bra. Madison saw her breasts pop out and she gasped. She reached up and touched them tenderly.

“Beautiful.” Madison said softly.

Jordan leaned down into a kiss and felt the small breasts smash against hers. She wrapped her arms around the little girl again and started kissing her deeply. The heat from Madison’s body caused Jordan’s to heat up. She rolled over on top and looked down at her, their breasts barely touching. Madison ran her hands up and down Jordan’s arms.

“Thank you for this.” Madison said. She felt her mind start to make sense of things a little more. Jordan loved her and her touch still set her off, so she knew that part of her wasn’t broken.

“I should be thanking you; you are so fucking hot.” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

Jordan kissed her on the lips and then the cheek and then moved down her neck and shoulder. Madison moaned as Jordan started kissing down her body again. She reached her belly and Madison grabbed her head. Jordan looked up.

“Just fingers, it’s that time.” Madison said and Jordan nodded.

Jordan kissed along the edge of her pants and then started back up to the cute breasts. She sucked on a stiff nipple and slid her hand inside her pants and panties. The little pussy was warm and wet, and Jordan slipped her fingers through the moist lips. Madison kicked back her head and moaned. Jordan slipped a finger up and touched the small clit. Madison whimpered and shivered. She wanted to make this little girl happy, and she felt like she needed this. She sucked on the nipple and ran her finger around the small clit. Madison started squirming and wiggling and Jordan rubbed directly on her clit and Madison went rigid and then started shaking. She pulled her into her arms and Madison buried her head in her chest. She rubbed the small clit and held her baby while she came.

Madison finally stopped shaking and relaxed. Jordan let go of her and she flopped onto her back. She looked up at her girlfriend and smiled. She reached up and touched her cheek. Jordan kissed her hand.

“Thank you.” Madison said.

“My pleasure.” Jordan said and kissed her lips gently again.

“Would you mind if I returned the favor?” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“I guess not, if you really want to.” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

“Yes, I really want to. Lay on your back.” Madison said and Jordan rolled over.

“Yes, ma’am.” Jordan said. Madison sat on her and Jordan looked up at the cute girl. Her shirt had fallen down over her breasts and Jordan frowned.

“What’s wrong?” Madison said.

“That shirt just blocked my view of the prettiest breasts I have ever seen.” Jordan said. Madison pulled off the t-shirt and tossed it to the floor.

“I doubt that.” Madison said as Jordan took both of her breasts in her hands.

“Don’t underestimate yourself.” Jordan said and rolled the small nipples between her fingers.

“I thought I was supposed to be seducing you.” Madison said and moaned as Jordan manipulated her nipples.

“Sorry about that, did I break your concentration?” Jordan said, still playing with the cute nipples.

“Yes, you did.” Madison said.

“Do you want me to stop?” Jordan said and Madison whimpered.

“Never.” Madison said softly and dropped her head, her hair covering most of Jordan’s body. She shivered as Jordan played with the adorable little breasts.

Madison opened her eyes and looked at her girlfriend. Jordan was smiling and then she let go of her nipples and squeezed her boobs once more. She dropped her hands and put them on her hips.

“Carry on.” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

Madison moved down and stood at the foot of the bed. She reached over and unsnapped Jordan’s jeans. She pulled them down and then yanked them off her legs. She saw the light blue panties and pulled them down slowly. The smooth pussy smiled at her, and she pushed her own pajama pants down and off. She pulled down her panties and wiped them through her pussy before dropping them on the floor. She crawled up Jordan’s body and laid on her. She kissed Jordan and put her hands on the sides of her head. She felt Jordan move her hands to her butt and squeeze.

“You are so fucking beautiful.” Jordan said and Madison sighed and laid her head on Jordan’s shoulder. She felt her heart warming back up to where it should be.

Jordan held the firm little ass in her hands and looked at the cute face. Madison started kissing her, and she opened her mouth for another round of tongue wrestling. This round was special as she had a naked cutie on top of her and she was holding a tight little butt that was her absolute favorite. Jordan felt Madison break the kiss and then start kissing down her body. She had to let go of the firm butt and she held onto her sides as she started to nurse on her nipples.

Madison kissed the nipples and then kissed all over the amazing breasts. She hoped hers would grow to this size eventually. She was pretty sure they would, especially now. She was reminded of her secret and wondered if she should tell Jordan. That decision was made quickly as she moved down to the tight stomach. She didn’t want to do anything to break this mood. That information could wait. She moved down and then settled down between her legs. She pushed them open more and saw the lovely pussy open for her. She moved her head down and kissed it gently. Jordan moaned and pushed her hips up. Madison pulled back and giggled.

“Patience, little one.” Madison said and Jordan looked at her.

“You’re cruel.” Jordan said and Madison smiled. She stared at her girlfriend as she kissed her pussy again.

Jordan felt the warm lips on her pussy and her body lurched. The kisses started and they moved all over her pussy and thighs. She squirmed and tried to get the little tongue right where she wanted it. She moved her hands down and grabbed Madison’s head. The tongue wiggled into her hole and Jordan screamed a little. She moved her hand off and grabbed a pillow, pulling it over her head. She screamed into the pillow as the little tongue licked all over her wide-open pussy. This girl was very good at this, like everything she did. Jordan lurched again as her clit felt the warmth for a second.

Madison loved the taste of Jordan. She was very comfortable here between her legs. She lapped up the juices as they flowed out. Jordan was moving a lot now and she knew she was ready. She wanted to stay here a little longer, so she teased her a bit more. She moved down and licked around the bottom of her pussy. She moved up slowly, stopping to shove her tongue as deep as she could in her opening. She moved slowly up and looked at the small button that looked like it was throbbing. She looked up at Jordan and her head was under a pillow. She saw her nipples were rock hard and her tummy was clenching and unclenching. She moved her tongue over the small button and licked all around it. Jordan screamed into the pillow again and she giggled. She kissed the button and then sucked it into her mouth.

Jordan pushed the pillow hard into her own face and screamed as her orgasm exploded. Madison was sucking on her clit, and she held her onto her head. She flopped on the bed and tried not to throw Madison onto the floor. She wrapped her legs around the small body and held her in place as she thrusted her hips up and down. Madison held onto her clit and eventually pulled off at just the right time. Jordan held her head and felt Madison lay her head down over her pussy. She held her small girlfriend in her crotch as her body shook and shivered through her orgasm.

Madison held Jordan in her arms and sighed. She loved this. She was warm and loved and felt like she could conquer anything. She had a lot of things to conquer but she felt like she was ready. She could hear Jordan’s heartbeat as her head was on her chest, between those pretty breasts.

“You feel better, baby?” Jordan said.

“Yes. Thank you so much.” Madison said.

“No problem, let me know when you need me.” Jordan said.

“Every day.” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“I wish little one.” Jordan said and kissed the top of her head.

Madison sat up and looked at her naked girlfriend. She kissed her belly and Jordan giggled.

“I really do have to go home.” Jordan said and Madison frowned.

“Poop, I was hoping you would hold me until I fell asleep.” Madison said.

“Next time, when I don’t have to go to school and work.” Jordan said. Madison laid her head back on Jordan’s belly. She felt Jordan start rubbing her head.

Madison watched Jordan get dressed as she sat on the bed. Jordan looked at her and smiled.

“You need help getting dressed?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

Jordan chuckled and picked up her panties. She pushed Madison back onto the bed and slipped the panties over her cute feet. She pulled them up her legs and then her thighs. She stopped just before pulling them over her hips and kissed the smooth little pussy. Madison shivered and Jordan pulled up the panties. She found the pajama pants and pulled them up the strong legs. She pulled Madison to a sitting position and grabbed the t-shirt.

“Now, this is hard.” Jordan said and kissed a nipple.

“They are not as nice as yours.” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“What are you laughing at?” Madison said.

“It’s so freaking cute how you don’t see how pretty you are. These are the prettiest I have ever seen.” Jordan said and kissed her nipple again as she held her breast.

“I think you are biased.” Madison said.

“Nope, Josie thinks so too.” Jordan said and Madison looked at her. Jordan chuckled.

“She told me that day at the mall that I wouldn’t be able to resist you. She saw these little puppies and she knew they would be my weakness.” Jordan said and kissed her breast again.

“So, Josie is your guide.” Madison said.

“More than you know baby. She pegged you right away. I believe she said if I messed it up, she would be all over you.” Jordan said.

“She has a boyfriend.” Madison said.

“Yeah, that she would drop like old socks for you.” Jordan said.

Madison held up her arms and Jordan dropped the t-shirt down and helped her to her feet.

“Don’t worry, I won’t mess up.” Jordan said.

“That’s ok if you do, she has a cute butt.” Madison said and giggled. Jordan hugged her and Madison let herself sink into Jordan.

Henry looked up to see Jordan walking down the stairs holding Madison’s hand. What he noticed was the smile on Madison’s face. He had not seen that in a while. They walked to the door, and he watched them kiss. It was warm and looked wonderful. He saw them break and he saw the way Jordan looked at her. He recognized that look, she was smitten with his daughter.

“See you later Henry.” Jordan said and he waved.

“See you, Jordan.” Henry said and they walked out onto the porch.

Madison hugged Jordan again.

“Maybe Sunday night. I don’t have to work, and I have late arrival on Monday.” Jordan said.

“That sounds good, maybe we can double date with Josie and Frank.” Madison said.

“Ok stinker, I knew I shouldn’t have told you that.” Jordan said.

“What?” Madison said and Jordan kissed her and then started down the stairs.

Madison watched her until she got in her car and drove off. She felt so happy. She sighed and looked over and saw Mr. Jones looking at her from his swing. He held his hand out in a thumbs up and she laughed. She blew him a kiss and turned back to the door. She took a deep breath and opened it.

“You look happy.” Henry said.

“Yeah, it was nice seeing her.” Madison said and walked to the stairs.

“I can make waffles in the morning; I don’t have any morning meetings.” Henry said and she looked at him.

“That would be good. Good night.” She said and started up the stairs.

“Good night baby.” Henry said as she disappeared into the hall. He sighed and changed the channel to something else.

Madison slid under the covers, and she could still smell Jordan. She smiled and felt her body shiver once more when she thought about those kisses. She wished she could have let her between her legs, but she was afraid she would find something there she would have to explain. Five guys can put a lot of stuff inside you, and she could tell it was still leaking out. It didn’t matter, her heart felt better than it had in a long time. She just had to figure out how to tell her she was pregnant. She closed her eyes and decided she would worry about that tomorrow. She pulled her pillow closer and inhaled the scent of her girlfriend.

Henry shut off the TV and turned off the lights. He was glad he saw her smile tonight. He just needed to get her to smile at him again. At least the conversation was civil today. Tomorrow maybe it would be better. He walked up the stairs and peeked into her room. She was asleep with no tears on her cheeks, that was good.

Madison looked at herself in the mirror in the morning and checked her ponytail. She turned and looked at her outfit. It was another one of the ones Katie bought. She loved it. The skirt was gray and pleated in true schoolgirl tradition, but the shirt was light blue and landed just at the top of her skirt. It had buttons up the front and that was handy for her different moods. She was feeling ok this morning so there was only one button open. She was wearing her sneakers again; she had forgotten how comfortable they were. She turned off the light and grabbed her backpack from her room. It was a little heavier since she put the books back in.

Henry saw her walk down and poured the batter on the waffle iron. He looked over as she sat at the table. She was very cute with another outfit he didn’t recognize. He sighed as he started to realize he was very much out of touch with his daughter’s life. He watched her take a drink of her milk and a bite of a strawberry. She was the same girl, but she was growing up and now she was pregnant. Everything was different and he had to change too. He wanted her in his life, he would be crushed if she faded away from him. He heard the chime and pulled the waffle out and onto her plate. He set it in front of her and she smiled at him.

“Thanks, it looks great.” She said and picked up her fork.

He made himself a waffle and she was almost done with hers by the time his was ready. He sat down just as she took the last bite. She picked up her plate and put it in the sink. She finished her milk and set the glass in the sink as well.

“Honey, your lunch is in the refrigerator. Turkey sandwich with Swiss.” Henry said as he poured the syrup over his waffle.

Madison froze as she stood at the sink. He made her lunch? He had never done that before. He was really trying. She had to give him credit. She opened the refrigerator and pulled out the paper bag. She looked at him cutting up his waffle, she wanted to just walk up and hug him, but her heart was still hurting from his words. She took a deep breath and hoped that one day soon she could forget them. She grabbed her backpack and shoved her lunch inside.

“Thanks for the lunch. I should be home at the normal time today.” She said and walked to the door.

“Ok, have a good day sweetheart.” Henry said and she nodded and left.

He sighed as the door shut. It was better but he missed the hugs and kisses. He started back on his waffle.

Madison walked next door and sat on her favorite swing. He was sitting there sipping on his coffee looking as cute as ever. She looked at him and he smiled.

“How did it go this morning?” He said and she shrugged.

“He made waffles, and he made my lunch.” She said.

“That is good, right?” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, waffles are my favorite breakfast, and he never makes my lunch. Not that he refused or anything it’s just I have always done it.” She said.

“He’s trying baby, cut him some slack.” Mr. Jones said. Madison sighed and looked down at her swinging feet.

“I know, I just can’t get those things he said out of my head.” She said and he nodded.

“I understand but maybe they will fade one day, or they will not be as loud.” He said and she looked up at him.

“I hope so Mr. Jones, I miss my daddy.” She said and her voice broke.

Barry didn’t know much about raising kids, but he knew enough to grab her and hug her as she cried. He rubbed her head and held her against him as they sat on his swing. He saw Henry get in his car and leave. He didn’t see her on the swing. Barry held her until she relaxed and sat up. He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and handed it to her. She looked at it and he chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.