Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 6: Tuesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 6: Tuesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up in the incredibly comfortable bed when her alarm buzzed. She got up and stretched and then walked across the hall into the huge bathroom. She dropped her pajamas on the floor and looked at her body. It still looked the same to her but why did she feel so different? She felt like she was prettier today. She grabbed her boobs, they felt the same size, but all of a sudden everyone seemed to be so impressed with them, and now she felt like everyone had seen them as well. She jumped into the shower.

Brad walked from his bedroom heading for the bathroom just as she was walking into her room. He felt his cock harden instantly as he watched that young body move under the towel. The towel was only a couple of inches under that perfect little ass, so he saw all of her legs. God, this little girl would be the death of him. He did smile as he saw her close the door. He rubbed his cock and thought of all the money she was going to make for him.

Madison slipped a pair of blue panties up her legs. She dug around in the drawer and found a blue bra that matched. She found a blue shirt that buttoned in front and one of her favorite skirts. It was black and came to the middle of her thighs. She grabbed her book bag and headed downstairs.

Katie was sitting at the kitchen table with her cup of coffee and watching Madison walk down the stairs. Those legs were killer, she wondered how the boys in her school didn’t just hang all over her. Madison saw her and her cute face lit up.

“Good morning.” Madison said.

“Good morning sweetie. Ready for school?” Katie said.

“Yes, maam. Is Aaron going to take me to my house so I can walk to school with my friends?” Madison asked.

“Yes, he is waiting in the driveway whenever you are ready. Do you want some breakfast?” Katie asked.

“Just some toast. I don’t have much time.” Madison said and popped some bread in the toaster.

“Sweetie, Brad wanted me to take you shopping today, something about needing some clothes for work?” Katie said.

“Yeah, he mentioned it yesterday, I guess my school clothes won’t work.” Madison said.

“Sweetheart, do not ever question when a man tells you to go shopping, just nod and smile.” Katie said and sipped her coffee.

Madison giggled and pulled her toast out of the toaster. She sat across from the beautiful girl and was amazed again at how she could possibly be so pretty so early in the morning. She finished her toast and walked over to hug Katie. Katie turned and pulled Madison closer between her legs. She ran her hands down her side and then back up to the buttons on her shirt. The top one was open, but she opened the second one and spread the shirt out a little. Her bra was not visible, but she never wore her shirts this open. Katie leaned forward and kissed her chest.

“You look precious, you don’t have to dress like a slut but be aware of your beauty. It is your superpower; you have to learn to harness it for good. This will make much more sense as you get older but for right now let me help you.” Katie said and kissed her lightly on the lips.

Madison looked at the pretty girl, she loved it when she kissed her, but she was a little clueless about what she was talking about. If she had a superpower it would be flying for sure. She had never heard of a hero with a superpower of cuteness. Oh well, she figured she would just keep enjoying the kisses until she figured it all out.

Aaron sat in the car waiting and then he saw the girl walk out of the house. She was a stunner even if she was so very young. She opened the door and jumped in the back. He loved the way her legs looked against the black leather and the little blue panties that smiled at him as she slid in were nice as well. He remembered the wonderful sight of those tits yesterday and he smiled.

“Good morning Mr. Aaron.” She said.

“Good morning Miss Madison.” He answered and started the car.

Madison sat in the big car and looked out the window as they rode to her house. Aaron didn’t seem to be treating her any differently even though he saw her boobs yesterday. He probably saw a lot and hers were most likely not even in his top 10. She chuckled when she thought of a top 10 list for boobs. Unbeknownst to her a list of exactly that existed in her school and the extra button Katie opened today was going to boost Madison’s rating dramatically.

Barry sat on his swing with Roscoe on his lap. The little dog was sleeping as Barry watched the huge black car pull into Henry’s driveway. The door opened and Roscoe ripped his head up. He was staring at the car and then he jumped down and took off like a shot as Barry saw a familiar pair of young legs slide out of the open door. Madison barely made it out of the door before the little dog jumped on her. She knelt down and picked him up and he started licking her neck and face frantically.

“Thanks Aaron, see you this afternoon.” She said and closed the door.

Barry walked down his steps and she walked right into him and hugged him. He put his arms around her as Roscoe was licking her ear.

“Roscoe, stop it, you are getting Madison all wet.” He said and grabbed the little dog.

She laughed and his heart jumped, he loved that laugh. He also loved the blue bra that he was looking at as he looked down at her.

“Thanks, Mr. Jones.” She said and wiped her ear.

“Why are you having them drop you off here?” He said.

“Well, to see you, silly, and to walk to school with my friends. It was really weird getting picked up at school.” She said and smiled.

“I see, well, Roscoe for one appreciates it.” He said and chuckled.

“Yes, I see that.” She said and rubbed the little dog’s head.

“It is nice to see you, how is dad doing?” He said.

“He is doing good, I talked to him last night.” She said and wondered if Mr. Jones would have liked to watch her as she was talking to her dad.

Yep, she was pretty sure he would have liked to watch her talk on the phone without a shirt. She smiled as that scene went through her head again.

“That is good to hear. How are you doing?” He said.

“Good, the Thompsons are very nice. I have to get going. See you this afternoon?” She said.

“Absolutely, we will be waiting right up there.” He said and she giggled.

She wrapped her arms around his waist again and then turned and started to walk away. He was frozen by the black material swishing across the back of her pretty thighs. He did love those thighs. He watched her walk past the next house before he walked back into his house to release his tension.

Madison waited on the sidewalk for a minute and then heard Sam’s voice and then saw her friend walking down the porch steps. She marveled at how cute her friend was, she was wearing a little white shirt that hung about 3 inches above her tight jeans. Her tummy was just as flat as her own and it looked nice peeking out between her shirt and pants. Her long blonde hair was perfect as usual.

“Hey rock star, how are you today?” Sam said and smiled.

Madison blushed a little and then turned to start walking.

“You are so funny.” Madison said as they started down the sidewalk.

“No, you have no idea how many people are talking about what you did on Saturday. It really was amazing.” Sam said.

“Yeah, it was kind of a fluke, and I could hardly get out of bed on Sunday, my legs were so sore.” Madison said.

“Well, I guess so, you beat your best time by like 5 seconds and also knocked off the defending district champion. You, my girl, are a rock star.” Sam said.

Madison giggled and they walked the rest of the way to school talking about silly things.

Madison loved the way the coaches talked about her at practice, she felt really important. The team also was treating her way different, the seniors and juniors were talking to her like she was one of them. That was probably the coolest thing of all and made her feel older than a freshman. She had to laugh when she looked over at Sam at one point and saw her mouth “rock star”.

Sam and she walked home and laughed most of the way. She was teasing her, and she was loving it. They stopped at Sam’s house and hugged. For the first time in many hugs, she noticed how her breasts mashed against Sam’s. She felt her body getting a little warm and pulled back from her friend. She wondered how it would feel to kiss her. One day she decided she would have to find out but not today. They hugged again and she started to her house.

Madison saw Roscoe seconds before he was jumping at her legs and whining. She picked up the little dog and started to get her face and ear wash as usual. She noticed the big black car was waiting in her driveway and she saw Mr. Jones sitting on his swing. She started to walk up to his porch when she noticed the door open on the car. She saw a long tan leg stick out and then she saw Katie climb out. She looked fabulous, wearing a nice pink skirt with a little white shirt, the shirt was loose and hung down from her huge boobs. She looked amazing as usual.

“Hey sweetheart, you ready to go?” Katie said and started to walk over.

“Almost, I want you to meet my friend.” Madison said and reached out her hand.

Mr. Jones struggled to contain his excitement as his incredibly cute neighbor led what looked like a model up onto his porch. This girl was absolutely beautiful and very well put together as he noticed the jewelry and hair.

“Mr. Jones, this is my friend Katie. Her husband is my daddy’s boss, and I am staying at their house while he is at training. Katie, this is my friend, Mr. Jones. I have known him since I was two.” Madison said as Roscoe continued cleaning her face and ear.

“And this is Roscoe, he is a little excited.” Madison said and giggled.

Katie rubbed Roscoe’s head and then leaned over and held her hand out to Barry. He grabbed her soft hand and she smelled great. He could tell her chest was impressive behind the small shirt and his old cock was stirring.

“It is wonderful to meet you Mr. Jones. I am so happy to meet Madison’s friends. She is very special, and we are enjoying her time with us.” Katie said and held his hand.

“Please call me Barry.” He said and noticed she was still holding onto him. Her hand was soft and warm.

“Absolutely, then it is nice to meet you Barry. You will have to come over to the house and visit the next time Madison and Henry come over. We would love to have you.” Katie said, letting go of his hand and standing up.

She was very dramatically pretty was all Barry could think of to describe her. Her breasts were incredible, and those legs seem to go on forever. He looked over at Madison and wondered if he was getting a preview of what his little friend would look like in 10 years. He wasn’t sure he could survive 10 more years of Madison, but he would give it a hell of a try.

“Sweetheart, we have some shopping to do. Do you need to get anything out of your house before we get going?” Katie said.

“No, I don’t need anything today.” Madison said and handed Roscoe back to Mr. Jones.

He saw her shirt open as she leaned over, and he saw the cute blue bra again. He had never noticed that before today, he would have to start paying more attention. She walked closer to him and hugged him hard. He wrapped his arms around her. He loved her scent; he took a deep breath.

“Thank you so much for coming to my meet on Saturday. It meant a lot to have you and daddy cheering me on.” She said into his chest as she held him.

“That was not a problem, that was the most exciting thing I have seen in a long time. You were amazing and I was so proud of you.” Barry said to the top of her head.

She pulled back and smiled at him. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. He could not breath for a minute as he watched them walk off his porch.

“See you in the morning.” Madison said as she walked across the yard and waved.

He waved back and tried to get his breath back. He could still feel her lips on his. He watched them climb back into the car and drive away.

“Have you ever kissed him before?” Katie said.

“I don’t think so.” Madison said and realized what she had done.

“I thought so, he looked a little stunned.” Katie said and giggled.

“Oh no, I am so sorry, I don’t know why I did that. I hope he is not mad.” Madison said, suddenly worried and Katie laughed.

“Oh, baby girl, he will not be mad, you can be sure about that.” She said and looked up to see Aaron chuckling in the rearview mirror.

“Good, I love him, and I don’t want to do anything stupid to make him not like me.” Madison said.

“Sweetheart, you are not capable of doing anything accidentally to make someone not like you, that is impossible. Trust me, Mr. Jones is not mad at all, you just might have to kiss him more often now.” Katie said.

Madison giggled and she knew Katie was right. He had that same look as when she was standing in front of him in his wet t-shirt. She smiled when she realized she had to add him to her “seen my boobs” list.

They pulled up to the mall and climbed out. They closed the door and Aaron pulled away to park the car. Katie took her hand and led her to the door. Madison was looking back.

“Don’t worry sweetie, Aaron will find us, he is very good at finding me in a mall.” Katie said and laughed.

Madison wondered how she knew what she was thinking. They walked into the first store, it looked very fancy, and she had never even walked into this one. Katie started pulling a bunch of clothes off the racks. She started to walk towards the dressing rooms and Madison followed. The dressing room opened to a large waiting room. They turned to the right and there were about 6 rooms on the left wall. There were chairs on the right wall, and she noticed three guys sitting there, looking very bored. She figured out why she had never been in this store; it was much too expensive for her. Katie was talking to a nicely dressed lady and the lady led them to a room.

“Let me know if you need anything, Mrs. Thompson.” The lady said.

“Thank you, Evelyn, we certainly will.” Katie said and pulled Madison into the room.

She started hanging all of the clothes on hooks.

“Get undressed sweetie, I have some great things.” Katie said.

Madison unbuttoned her shirt and hung it on a hook. She slipped off her skirt and hung it as well. She slipped off her sandals and waited. Katie looked back at her. God, she was cute standing there barefoot in her bra and panties.

“Everything baby girl, we have to see how these things fit for real before we worry about underwear.” Katie said.

“But I have never tried on clothes without underwear before.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I know, but you will see. Now get those cute things off.” Katie said and held out a nice white sundress.

Madison shrugged and slipped off her bra and panties and hung them on the hook. She held up her arms as Katie slipped the dress over her body. It fit wonderfully and she had to admit it felt great without a bra. The material at the top was thick enough to hold her boobs fine and there was a v neck with strings running across. She looked at herself in the mirror and she spun a little. The shoulder straps were small but pretty and the dress hung about 4 inches over her knees, short enough to show off her legs but not short enough to worry about walking up stairs.

“That is really pretty, I love the way it contrasts your pretty hair.” Katie said and pulled some of her hair over her shoulders to hang in front.

“Let’s see what Evelyn thinks.” Katie said and opened the door.

Madison felt Katie pull her out and then she was standing in front of the three guys in the chairs. She noticed two of them looked about the same age as her daddy but the other one was much older, he even looked older than Mr. Jones. She also noticed they were all staring at her. She turned when she heard the lady’s voice.

“Wonderful, it looks so nice against her skin, Katie.” The lady said and turned Madison around slightly.

“I know, it is the first thing, but I think it is a winner. Madison, spin a little sweetie.” Katie said.

Madison spun slowly so the dress would not move up too much, but she did feel it move up to show more of her legs. The three men all smiled.

“Very nice, her legs are beautiful, are you a runner sweetie?” The nice lady said.

“Yes, maam.” Madison responded.

“I thought so, you look very athletic and incredibly beautiful. She is quite stunning Katie.” The lady said.

“Yes, maam.” Katie said and giggled.

The lady smiled as they went back into the room. Katie pulled the dress off and hung it over the door. Madison noticed it quickly disappeared. Katie held out another dress but this one was red and looked very small.

“You will have to step into this one.” Katie said and held it out.

Madison stepped into it and Katie pulled it up over her body. It was tight but not too bad. She felt like it was hugging her gently all over. The top of the dress was a little low cut and had two little straps. She looked down and saw the tops of her boobs popping out. She had cleavage! The dress was pushing her boobs together and she had never really seen that. Katie slipped her fingers into the top and adjusted it. Then she knelt down and pulled the bottom down a little. The top slipped a little farther down and more of her boobs appeared.

“That is lovely. I was wondering if it was too much, but you can pull off anything, I think.” Katie said.

Madison looked into the mirror and she looked sexy. She had never used that word in her mind before, but she was now. The dress was hugging her body and showing off all her curves, she actually never realized she had so many. She ran her hands over her hips, they looked really great. She turned a little and her butt was amazing in this dress.

“See, I think we will have to go without panties with this one.” Katie said.

Madison looked in the mirror and she had to agree, she knew if she had panties on, they would pretty much be visible under the tight material. She was looking in the mirror when Katie opened the door. Madison looked over and saw one of the younger guys had left but two of the men were still there. Their eyes were big as she stepped out of the room. She looked away as the nice lady was walking up.

“Holy shit, Katie. This one is definitely not for school.” Evelyn said and Katie laughed.

“I was thinking this was corporate dinner party.” Katie said.

“Shit, this is red carpet at the Oscars. Very hot, how old are you honey?” Evelyn said.

“14.” Madison responded and the lady gasped. The old man in the chairs shuffled in his seat.

“You have got to be kidding me! Katie?” Evelyn said and Katie nodded with a smile.

“When I was 14 this dress would have fallen right off of me. Honey, you look amazing.” Evelyn said.

Madison could not help from smiling and turning around like a model. She saw the men as she turned, and their mouths were pretty much hanging open. Madison finished her turn and looked at the lady. She was shaking her head.

“I didn’t think it could be any better, but it may actually look better from the back.” Evelyn said.

“Right? I think it is better anyway to look better when you are walking away.” Katie said.

Evelyn laughed and Katie ran her hand over Madison’s butt. Madison took a breath as she knew the men had a good view of Katie rubbing her butt. Katie pulled her back in the room and pulled the dress off of her. She threw it over the door, and it disappeared. She turned back around and was holding another dress, this one black and it looked long. She stepped into it and Katie started pulling it up.

Madison let her adjust it and then looked into the mirror. She let out a gasp. The top of the dress had bigger straps, but the middle was cut down almost to her waist. The material covered her boobs, but she was worried if she turned, they would just pop right out. Most of her chest and stomach was visible. Then she looked at the bottom and it went to her ankles but there was a slit up her left leg that went all the way to her hip. It was so high it was obvious she was not wearing panties. She looked up at Katie with a fearful face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.