Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 59: Daddy Comes Home

Fiction Story: Chapter 59: Daddy Comes Home - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Barry walked back into the bedroom after his shower. She was still sleeping. She had a rough night, that dream must have rocked her, she was shaking and whimpering when he woke up to comfort her. He walked closer and heard her soft crying. He knelt and touched the side of her head. She looked up at him, her eyes were red, and her cheeks were wet.

“Mr. Jones, I don’t want to be a slut.” She said.

“Baby, you are not even close to that. You are exploring your feelings.” He said and rubbed her cheeks.

“But I explored my feelings with three guys yesterday. Isn’t that slutty, your people would sure think so.” She said.

“My people can mind their own business. You did that with people that care about you. That is very different.” He said and she sat up.

“So, if I love the person then it is different?” She said and wiped her eyes. He struggled to stay focused as those cute breasts jiggled in front of his eyes.

“Yes, it is.” He said and hugged her. He rubbed her back and felt her take a deep breath.

“Why don’t you take a shower, and I will go and get your clothes.” He said.

Madison stood under the warm water and tried to let it wash off her fear. She needed to do something different today. She had to take control of her day. She took a deep breath and grabbed the soap.

Barry sat on the bed and waited for her to walk out. She came out in her towel looking very sad and wet. She sat on the bed, and he hugged her.

“How about I brush your hair and then you can get dressed. I will make you some breakfast and take you to school.” He said and she looked up at him.

“Ok, that sounds good.” She said.

She did start to feel better as he sat behind her and brushed her hair. He finished and left to make some toast. She slipped on her panties and bra and then her shirt and skirt. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She could do this; she could go through a whole day without a cock in her body or someone touching her. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room.

The toast was great, and he was driving her to school. She would be cutting it close for first period. They pulled up in front of the school and she looked at him.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones. I will see you this afternoon for my foot rub.” She said and he smiled.

“I will be waiting.” He said.

She jumped out of the car and ran into the building. She made it to Mr. Thomas’s class just as the bell rang. She slipped into her seat and took a breath. He was starting the class and she pulled out her notebook. She noticed he was not looking at her so much. She remembered what happened yesterday afternoon and she wondered if he was feeling the same way as her. She saw him look at her, but he looked at her face and his eyes did not move down.

She took a few notes, and the bell rang. She packed up her stuff slowly again and went to his desk.

“Good morning, Mr. Thomas.” She said.

“Good morning, Madison. How are you feeling today?” He said.

“Better, I am sorry about yesterday, I got carried away.” She said.

“No, I should be apologizing, I am the adult.” He said.

“Thank you. Are you still interested in taking my picture at lunch on Friday?” She said.

“Are you ok with that?” He said.

“Yes, I think so. Maybe no sucking this time but I do like the posing.” She said and he gasped.

“Ok, I understand.” He said.

“So, what outfit?” She said and he looked at her.

“What?” He said.

“You can pick the outfit I wear tomorrow.” She said.

“Oh yeah, um, I love this one but that would be two days in a row, so I guess my favorite is the white sundress you wore on Monday.” He said and she smiled.

“I like that one. That will work. I will see you tomorrow Mr. Thomas.” She said and he nodded.

She left and he still had not talked to her about her grades. He was frustrated with himself and the students coming in for the next class were a welcome distraction.

Madison floated through the day trying to stay focused on school and not the cocks of all the teachers and custodians she saw. She did enjoy lunch with Carrie, she really liked that girl and if she could break free of her addiction, she would like to see more of her. She found herself walking towards the dressing room, she did not see Joshua so she was sad but then relieved that her pussy would not take control of her.

The ride to Jefferson was quick, she barely noticed the white pickup truck next to the trailer in the parking lot. They pulled up to the school and the coach actually wished her good luck as she got off the bus. She saw Jordan and ran to her. She kissed her girlfriend without stuff leaking out of her pussy for the first time in a long time.

“You ready for the last workout, kid?” Jordan said and she nodded.

“Yes, please. I need to run.” She said and Jordan smiled.

“Good girl, let’s go get warmed up.” Jordan said and took her hand.

The practice was hard, Jordan had her chase Josie and Caroline twice and run laps with her two times as well. She was almost out of breath, and she sat on the infield. Jordan sat next to her.

“Good work so far. We have to run the complete package twice more.” Jordan said and she looked at her.

“Are you serious?” Madison said.

“Yep, then we will be done and all you have to do after that is rest up for Saturday.” Jordan said.

“What time is everything for Saturday?” Madison said.

“Meet here at 7:00 for the bus. Coach will go over the times for the events tomorrow. We won’t run tomorrow, just warm up a little and then he will give us all the details.” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Thank you for this.” Madison said.

“Kid, this is just as much for me as it is for you. I should be thanking you.” Jordan said.

“I don’t understand, it feels like all you have been doing is training me. Are you ready for the meet yourself?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“Yes, baby, I will be ready. You are just doing what I told you and not thinking about anything but running. There is plenty going on around you, everyone will be ready.” Jordan said.

“Ok, it is all a little overwhelming.” Madison said and Jordan nodded.

“The girl is Ray Nguyen, do you remember?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Yes, she is the one that beat you at state every year.” Madison said.

“Yes, she is. The plan is for you to follow her, just like you did me and how you have been training.” Jordan said.

“Does she have a cute butt?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“I haven’t seen her since last year and I don’t remember.” Jordan said.

“That’s ok, I will just pretend it’s Josie’s butt.” Madison said and Jordan frowned.

“Really? You prefer Josie’s butt over mine?” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

“It’s really cute.” Madison said and Jordan jumped on her and tickled her. Madison struggled and giggled until Jordan pulled off and stood up. She held out her hand and helped Madison to her feet.

“Come on, let’s go run a little more.” Jordan said.

They walked to the line and Josie was there. Madison hugged her and Jordan chuckled.

“Ok, you ready to follow your favorite butt?” Jordan said and Josie looked at her.

“I told Jordan your butt was cuter than hers.” Madison said and Josie laughed.

“Jordan, your girlfriend has great taste.” Josie said and wiggled her ass at Jordan. Jordan slapped it and Josie yelped.

“Get going, see if you can finally run away from her with your cute butt.” Jordan said.

Josie took off and Madison ran after her feeling Jordan’s hand on her butt again before she left. She followed Josie easily and they were on the fourth lap before she even realized. They made it to the line, and she started running with Jordan. Madison felt the familiar pace and her legs adjusted. She sailed through the laps and saw Caroline bouncing at the line. Jordan screamed at her and popped her on the butt again and she took off after Caroline. The pace was fast, but she held on, she felt Carloine start to pull away, but she pushed and caught her at the line.

She sat on the infield with Jordan and drank water. She thought about her day, and she was proud of herself. She would still have to resist Joshua, but she felt good. She took another drink.

“Ready for the last ride, kid?” Jordan said.

“Yep, let’s do it.” Madison said and they stood up and went to the line. She saw Josie and Caroline waiting and both coaches were there talking. She saw Jordan’s coach had the starting gun. She walked up and hugged Josie.

“Ready, kid?” Josie said and Madison nodded.

“I will follow your cute butt anywhere.” Madison said and Josie laughed and hugged her.

“You are precious and very tempting, little one.” Josie said. Madison saw Jordan walk up and the coach held up the gun.

Josie got ready and Jordan popped Madison on the butt just before the gun sounded. Madison fired out and locked onto the tight black running shorts. Josie’s ass was outlined in the black material and easy for her eyes to soak in. The first lap flew by, and Madison saw all the people watching as they ran by. It felt like Josie was running faster but it may have been her imagination, or she was just tired. She stayed with her and let her mind wander.

Madison rounded a turn and saw Jordan waiting at the line. She took off when Madison got close, and she pulled up next to her and fell into the pace.

“How are you feeling?” Jordan said.

“Ok.” Madison said through a breath.

“Good girl, sit in the pace.” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

Madison fell in behind Jordan and focused on the blue wrap on Jordan’s thigh again. She thought about Jordan’s mom and how sad Jordan must be to not have her for her last race in high school. She thought about her own mom and how her memories of her were fading. She felt like she should be sad, but she really wasn’t. However, she wouldn’t mind having a mom to talk to about her stuff. Mr. Jones was very sweet and understanding but he was not her mom. Katie tried hard but she just wasn’t available enough. Alex was very observant and intuitive, and she always seemed to know what to say but again she was not in her house when she needed her. Maybe she should push Aaron for the sleepover, she would like to talk to Alex.

Madison heard a roar and looked to see a bunch of people jumping around. They were crossing the line and she had no idea how many laps she had run. Her legs were ok, they were on autopilot and her lungs were pumping. She felt ok as she rounded the first and second turns behind the blue wrap. Jordan looked to be running comfortably and Madison glanced at her butt. It was awfully cute as well, much more developed than Josie’s little tush. She chuckled and followed her girlfriend.

Jordan felt the pace and she looked over at her coach. He had a thumbs up, but he was moving his hand up. She had to increase, she felt Madison behind her, and she knew she would be ok. She sped up slightly and let her legs respond. She thought about her mom and how proud she would be if this all worked out. She fought back tears as she led her cute little girlfriend around the track. She hit the backstretch and her coach was holding up one finger. She sped up slightly and pushed. She rounded the last turns and she saw Caroline stretching at the line. She moved over and pulled up beside Madison as they reached the line. She popped Madison on the butt and screamed.

“Go!” Madison heard and felt the pop.

She took off after Caroline and locked onto those black shorts. Her lungs were on fire, but she tried to ignore them, just one more lap. She could do that. Her legs were pumping, and she worried about slowing down eventually. She felt like her legs would just keep going until she fell. She looked up and saw the blonde ponytail flopping around in front of her and then she moved her eyes back to the black shorts. She focused and stayed with her. Caroline rounded the last turns, and they were heading to the end. Madison felt the burst of speed and she matched it. She crossed the line a few feet behind Caroline.

Jordan saw Madison match Caroline’s burst and she smiled. She pushed her own legs and crossed the line about ten feet behind Madison. She found her girl bending over on the infield and she hugged her. She heard Madison squeal, and she kissed her on the cheek. They were soaked in sweat and the hug was slippery but wonderful. Josie walked up with two water bottles. Jordan poured hers over Madison and she heard the sweet squeal again.

“Jordan, that was the best yet.” Josie said and Jordan nodded.

“I know, I think we will be alright.” Jordan said.

“Madison, are you ok?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Are we done now?” Madison asked in a breathy voice.

“Yes, baby, we’re done.” Jordan said and saw her coach give her a thumbs up. She hugged her little girl and took a deep breath.

The bus ride was quick again as Madison thought about Jordan and that sweaty hug. She heard the brakes and stood up. She groaned as her legs were tight again. Joshua was waiting in the hallway as she came through the door. She walked up to him and touched his arm.

“You look very tired, Miss Madison.” He said.

“I am very tired Joshua.” She said and looked down at his pants. She felt her pussy tingle, but she tried hard to resist.

“Do you need my help today, Miss Madison?” He said and smiled.

“Joshua, I think today I may be ok.” She said and he nodded.

“Good, I will be here if you need me.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you, Joshua.” She said.

The shower felt wonderful as the warm water rejuvenated her sore body. Madison walked out of the shower and plopped on her bench. She sighed and wished Joshua was standing in front of her. She thought about his huge cock and how it felt when he shoved it up her pussy. She shook her head to clear it and grabbed her panties.

The walk home was refreshing, and she saw the little brown flash run across the yard, she bent down to catch him. She did love his enthusiasm as his tail wagged and his tongue sought out her skin. Her pussy spoke up again as she remembered when the little dog was between her legs. She loved that and wanted it again, just not today. She had worked hard today, and she wanted to finish strong.

“Hi, Mr. Jones, how was your day?” She said and sat on the swing. She kicked off her sandals and put Roscoe in her lap.

“It was good, how was yours?” He said.

“Good, practice was hard again so you will need to help me.” She said. He pulled out the bottle of lotion and her pussy started throbbing.

“You know this has other uses, it feels really good on sore feet and legs.” He said and she smiled.

“That sounds nice.” She said.

Madison shifted her body, so she was sideways on the swing and put her feet on his lap. She moaned as he started to rub them. She felt him squirt lotion on her toes and then rub it all over her foot.

“That does feel nice. Not quite as good as the other use but still wonderful.” She said and he chuckled.

“I am glad. Two more sleeps until state, are you ready?” He said.

“I think so, I have been running faster than ever. Jordan is really pushing me.” She said as his fingers moved across her ankles.

“I am getting very excited; you would think I was competing.” He said and she giggled.

“Yeah, it’s a big deal, I guess. I hope I don’t get nervous.” She said. His fingers were now on her calves, and it felt great.

“Just focus on your running and block everything else out.” He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, Jordan is training me to do that.” She said and he nodded. She felt his fingers move up to her knees.

“Your legs feel less tight than they have the last few days.” He said.

“That’s good, I guess. Maybe it is the extra rubbing I am getting.” She said. His fingers moved to her inner thighs and her pussy was heating up.

She closed her eyes and let his fingers move the lotion all over her thighs. If felt so good and she just wanted him to keep going. She spread her legs a little and he moved both of his hands to her right leg. He was running his hands up and down her leg and she moaned. She moved her left leg off the swing and let it dangle. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He was smiling.

“You like these panties, don’t you?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, very much.” He said.

“Mr. Jones, I have made it the entire day without having sex with anyone.” She said and he stopped his hands.

“No, don’t stop please. We can do this without having sex, right?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, we can.” He said and started rubbing her leg again.

“Good, my nightmare scared me. Do you want me to tell you about it?” She said.

“If you are comfortable doing it, I will listen.” He said.

“I think I was in a bar, it smelled like beer and cigarettes. Aaron was there and he was not nice. He was shoving his cock into my throat and other guys were fucking me. They called me horrible names like Mr. Barr and his friends did. They said I had already fucked 12 of them and there were 30 more waiting. Mr. Jones, they raped me in the butt.” She said and he stopped rubbing.

“Are you ok now?” He said and rubbed her leg gently.

“I think so, I wanted to try and not have sex today to see if I could still do it. I don’t want to be one of those girls.” She said.

“What girls?” He said.

“There are girls at school that hang out in the back of the school around the air conditioners with boys. Everyone talks about them and supposedly they have sex with everyone.” She said and he nodded.

“What makes you think you could be like that?” He said.

“Well, I had sex with a lot of people yesterday, how is that any different?” She said and he nodded.

“I see, you have a point. Do you think those girls care about the boys they hang out with?” He said.

“I don’t know. Everyone seems to think they don’t.” She said.

“Maybe that is the difference, you do care about the people you are having sex with.” He said.

“I guess. It still bothers me that I lose control so easily. Like right now, your hands feel so good, and I want you to slide your fingers inside my panties so badly.” She said and he stopped again.

“I don’t think I am helping you. That is all I am thinking about right now too.” He said and she chuckled.

“See, we make a good team.” She said and reached down and touched his hand.

“Yeah, quite a team.” He said and sighed.

“Mr. Jones, I will figure this out but one thing that will happen is that I still want you to have sex with me for a long time. Do you think we can make that work?” she said and he smiled.

“Madison, I already feel like I am in a dream so yes, we can make that work.” He said.

“Good, because it feels too good for me to give up. Can we move inside so you can work on my left leg?” She said and he nodded.

Madison laid on the couch while he rubbed her left leg. He touched her panties gently as he rubbed her thigh and she giggled. The hot chocolate was wonderful again and they were soon back on the porch waiting for Aaron to pick her up.

“Mr. Jones, thank you for another great afternoon.” She said and rubbed Roscoe’s little head as he sat on her lap.

“You’re welcome.” He said.

They saw Aaron pull up and get out of the car. Barry was amazed again at how big he was as he walked across the yard. He still had trouble picturing the sex between him and Madison. It didn’t help when she got up and hugged him as he got on the porch. Her head was on his lower stomach, just above his pants.

“Thanks for picking me up.” She said and Aaron nodded. He walked over and shook hands with Barry.

“Barry, do you need a ride to the meet on Saturday?” Aaron said and Barry nodded.

“Yes, that would be nice.” Barry said.

“Cool, Katie will let you know what time. You ready, little one?” Aaron said and Madison nodded.

Madison walked over and kissed Mr. Jones. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth a little and then pulled back.

“Have a nice night, Mr. Jones. I will see you in the morning.” She said and he nodded.

Barry watched her walk with Aaron, holding his hand. He rubbed his cock and decided he would watch a few Madison videos on his laptop tonight.

Aaron put the car in gear and wrapped his right hand around her thigh. She snuggled up against his arm and all was well again.

“Aaron, I haven’t had sex with anyone today.” She said and he looked down at her.

“What?” He said and she giggled.

“I was afraid I was addicted after yesterday, so I decided to try and get through a whole day and so far, I have. Unless of course you stop and do that over the hood thing you talked about.” She said.

“So, no sex but teasing people is ok?” He said and she looked at him.

“That was mean, wasn’t it?” She said.

“A little.” He said.

“I’m sorry.” She said and rubbed his arm.

“Luckily for you I can’t be mad at you.” He said.

They pulled up to the house and she scrambled out of the car. He grabbed her backpack, and she started tickling him. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, her head and arms over his back. She squealed and he popped her on the butt.

“Behave or I will spank you.” He said and she trembled.

He walked to the house, and she felt her skirt fall over his shoulder. She knew her green panties were visible, and his hand was rubbing her butt. She felt the air as they walked into the house.

“Katie, I found this hanging around the front yard, where do you want it?” Aaron said and popped her ass again.

“I don’t know, it looks like it could use some cleaning, why don’t you peel it and toss it in the pool.” Katie said and Madison squealed.

“Sounds like a plan.” Aaron said and yanked her panties down.

Madison squirmed as her panties fell off her feet. He put her down and took off her skirt. She tried to get away, but he grabbed her, holding her hands behind her as Katie unbuttoned her shirt. She thought she should fight but she wanted this so bad. Katie pushed her shirt off her shoulders and opened her bra. Aaron let go of her arms and tore off her shirt and bra. He picked her up by her feet and held her upside down. She squirmed and wiggled.

“Look good?” He said and she felt Katie’s hands rubbing over her stomach and breasts.

“Yep, toss it in the pool.” Katie said and Aaron started walking out the door onto the deck.

Madison squirmed as she hung upside down. He carried her down to the pool and tossed her in the air. She squealed and then hit the water. She came up and wiped her face. She saw Sam laughing as she held the side of the pool. She swam over as she saw Aaron walking back towards the house.

“What was that about?” Madison said.

“Got me, it was cool though. He is really strong.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I felt like a feather.” She said.

“So, rock star, how was your day today? Do I need to get a calculator?” Sam said.

“I will have you know I have not had sex with anyone today.” Madison said and Sam gasped.

“Really? Not even sucked off Mr. Jones?” Sam said.

“Nope, he was very sweet.” Madison said.

“Wow, nice work. Maybe you are not addicted to cock.” Sam said.

“Told you. I can stop anytime I want.” Madison said.

“There is hope for you yet rock star.” Sam said.

“Where’s your mom?” Madison said.

“At the doctor. Just a checkup.” Sam said.

“How is she feeling?” Madison said.

“Pretty good, her shoulder is almost healed. She is even getting into the naked thing you started. She was out here all morning in her birthday suit with Katie.” Sam said.

“Wow, that’s good, right?” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“Yes, it’s good. She said it made her feel better about her body.” Sam said.

“Cool.” Madison said.

They saw Katie walking down to the pool. She was carrying a water bottle and she was naked. Madison looked at her body and was amazed again. She was so pretty, and her body was perfect. She watched her breasts move slightly as she walked. She sat in the lounge and put the bottle on the table. Madison looked between her legs and her pussy was a little red.

“Katie, where’s Aaron?” Madison said and Katie looked at her.

“He went home.” She said and Madison giggled.

“After he was done?” She said and Katie shook her head.

“Yes, you little scamp. My husband has been gone for a week. Aaron fucked me again, happy?” Katie said and Madison laughed.

“Yes, very happy. On the table?” Madison said.

“No, the couch if you must know.” Katie said. Madison walked out of the pool and over to Katie. She laid down on her and hugged her.

“Ugh, you’re all wet.” Katie said.

“So are you.” Madison said and Katie chuckled. She put her arms around the young girl and held her.

Madison felt Katie’s arms and she felt warm and safe again. She nestled her head against the perfect breasts and sighed.

“Girls, what do we want to do for dinner?” Katie said.

“Can we go to a restaurant; I am tired of pizza.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“We could go to Patrice’s and see Pierre.” Katie said and Madison popped her head up.

“No.” Madison said and Katie frowned.

“What’s wrong baby?” Katie said and Sam chuckled.

“She is worried about breaking her record.” Sam said.

“What record?” Katie said.

“24 hours without sex.” Sam said and Katie looked at Madison. Madison sighed and put her head back on Katie’s breasts.

“I had a bad day yesterday and then I had a nightmare about being a slut. I wanted to try and go a day without sex to prove I wasn’t addicted.” Madison said. Katie grabbed Madison’s head and hugged her.

“Oh baby, I’m sorry that happened. So, no Pierre.” She said and Madison chuckled.

“Can we go to a steakhouse? I am in the mood for steak.” Sam said.

“Absolutely, I know one that doesn’t require any sex at all.” Katie said. Madison sighed and Sam laughed.

Madison enjoyed the dinner and there was no sex with any of the workers as Katie promised. She wore some cute jean shorts Katie bought for her and Sam wore the same. It was fun and there was a lot of laughing. Madison felt good, like a normal girl. The ride home was nice, Katie drove, and she snuggled in the back seat with Sam. They got home and the girls ran upstairs to Sam’s room. Madison sat on the bed as Sam pulled off her clothes to get ready for bed.

“You are so pretty.” Madison said. Sam looked up at her as she was ready to pull down her panties.

“I thought you wanted no sex.” Sam said.

“Looking at my pretty friend’s boobs is not sex.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“They are still small, but they are a little bigger. The doctor said they would grow.” Sam said and squeezed her own breasts.

“That is so cool that you are going to be able to feed your babies with those. I can’t wait to see.” Madison said.

“Yeah, it seems strange, but I am excited too.” Sam said and pulled down her panties. She dug in her drawer for a nightgown.

“Your butt is still the best.” Madison said.

“Rock star, you don’t want to lose at the very end, do you?” Sam said and turned around.

“I am considering how I can get around it and still kiss you all over.” Madison said and Sam walked up to her. Madison saw the pretty breasts right in front of her face.

“You know; you can help me out and start getting me used to what it might feel like. That would not be sex at all, more like training.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

Madison kissed the small nipple and felt it harden on her lips. She licked it and sucked it gently. It tasted so good, and she heard Sam moan. She put her hands around her friend and sucked on the stiff little nub.

Sam looked down at her friend and wondered what was going through her head. A day without sex was good but she might take on five guys tomorrow. She worried that one day seemed like an exception when it should be the norm. The warm lips did feel good on her nipple. She wrapped her hands around Madison’s head and held her to her chest. She felt her pull off and move to the other nipple. Sam felt a warm tingle run through her body.

Madison heard someone clear their throat and looked up to see Katie standing in the doorway in her nightgown. She put her head against Sam’s chest and sighed.

“Not sex, she was helping me get used to nursing.” Sam said and Katie smiled.

“I see, that is a good idea. Madison, get ready for bed and you can help me too.” Katie said and smiled.

Madison moaned and kissed Sam’s breast. Sam pulled back and slipped on her nightgown. She knelt in front of Madison.

“Hey, how about I help you? You can still enjoy touching and it will not mess up your day. I am proud of you.” Sam said and Madison nodded.

Madison felt Sam pull her shirt over her head. She tossed it near the hamper and then popped open her bra. She pulled it off and kissed her nipples. Madison looked down and Sam smiled. Sam opened her shorts and pushed Madison back onto the bed. She felt Sam pull her shorts and panties off and then Sam laid on her and kissed her. Madison wrapped her arms around Sam’s back and pushed her tongue into her mouth. Sam pulled back and took a breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.