Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 52: Friday and Madison Falls Deeper

Fiction Story: Chapter 52: Friday and Madison Falls Deeper - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Brad Thompson followed his wife and the other two gorgeous women into his house. The evening was amazing, he had never seen Sam so pretty, and her mom was stunning. He had certainly never seen her made up in any way. She was a beautiful woman, and he knew now where Sam got her looks. He dropped his keys and watched Sam and her mom walk up the stairs. Katie walked over and hugged him.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening. They needed that.” Katie said.

“That was not a problem whatsoever, you guys were incredible. I think everyone in the restaurant was jealous of me.” Brad said and Katie laughed.

“They will be even more jealous when we get upstairs. I have some more thanking to do.” Katie said and rubbed his cock through his pants.

“God, I have been hard all night. You keep that up and we will make a mess right here.” Brad said.

Katie pulled her hand off his cock and walked towards the stairs. She stopped on the first step and lifted her dress, exposing her left leg. Brad saw the top of her stocking appear and his cock lurched. He bit his lip to keep from moaning as she pulled the cloth higher, showing him the edge of her panties. She smiled and dropped the dress.

“Don’t be too long, I might need some help.” Katie said and walked slowly up the stairs.

Brad watched her, paying close attention to her tight ass as she slowly made her way up the stairs. God, he was married to a succubus, and he loved it. He locked all the doors and scurried up the stairs.

Madison sat in the car and looked out the window. It turns out that vanilla ice cream was the same consistency as the stuff that came out of the old man’s thing. The only difference was that it was cold. She swallowed again to try and clear her mouth. What was happening to her? Why did she let him do that and why did she walk into that bathroom? Did she want it to happen? Did she enjoy it? Her pussy was wet after he touched her leg, and she could still feel the moistness in her panties. She looked at her daddy and he smiled at her. She smiled back and tried to forget that a random old man shot his stuff into her mouth in a restaurant bathroom.

Sam sat on her mom’s bed and watched her undress. She helped her get her dress off her shoulder and then helped her get into her nightgown. Her mom sat on the bed next to her and put her arm around her.

“You are so pretty. Did you have fun tonight?” Sarah said and Sam looked at her.

“Yes, I did. I like feeling this way.” Sam said and touched her dress as it lay on her thigh.

“Good, we both need to do this more often. I think we deserve it.” Sarah said and pushed some stray blonde hair behind Sam’s ear.

Sam looked at her mom and was happy that they were in a safe place. She liked that her mom seemed to be comfortable, and she wanted to be comfortable as well but that small memory in her head bothered her. It exploded last night in a horrible nightmare, and she was afraid to go to sleep. She wanted to talk to her mom again about it, but it made her so sad earlier when she described it. She did not want to mess up the night and make her mom sad again.

“I am glad you had fun, you looked beautiful tonight.” Sam said and Sarah put her head down.

“Oh, I don’t know if you could say beautiful.” Sarah said and Sam took her hand.

“Mom, you are very pretty, and I think you should dress in pretty clothes more. We both should.” Sam said.

“That sounds like a great plan.” Sarah said and squeezed Sam’s hand.

“Ok, I need to go to bed, I am tired.” Sam said and stood up.

Madison sat on her bed and looked at the mirror. She looked like a regular teenage girl. Why did she feel so different? She reached into her bra and pulled out the 20-dollar bill. She looked at it and thought about what she did to get it. She knew there were girls that did that a lot to earn money. She thought about them and how this was their life. Was this going to be her life? She remembered when Mr. Barr fucked her on Mr. Thompson’s desk; he put a check on her belly when he was done. She sold herself to him, so this was not the first time. All the old men that touched her, they did that just before they signed contracts. Those contracts made a lot of money for her daddy. She sighed and stood up and pulled off her dress.

Madison stepped out of the shower and looked at herself again in the mirror. She was cute and she did have a nice body, no wonder all the old men liked her. She touched her breast and squeezed it. Mr. Jones loved her breasts; she remembered his kisses and how he sucked on her nipple. Her nipple hardened under her finger just thinking about that. She took a deep breath and wrapped a towel around her body. She stepped out of the bathroom and walked to her bedroom.

Henry stopped and peeked into her bedroom, and she was sliding under the covers. She was wearing a white T-shirt and pink panties and he tried not to think about that. He walked in and looked down at her as she pulled the covers up to her neck. She was smiling at him.

“Thank you, daddy. Dinner was fun.” She said and he smiled.

“Thank you, baby. That was fun. Sleep well, sweetheart.” Henry said and kissed her forehead.

“You too daddy.” Madison said and watched her daddy walk out of her room. He turned off the light and she lay there and looked at her ceiling.

Madison ran her hand under her shirt and touched her nipple again. She thought about the old man at the restaurant kissing her nipples. Mr. Jones did it better. She moved her other hand down her belly and under her panties. Mr. Jones had not touched her pussy yet but the old man at the restaurant touched it a lot. He shoved his finger deep inside her and she realized she did not mind that at all. There had been bigger things in there already. She sighed and thought about Aaron and his thing. That was definitely bigger than a finger. She rubbed her button and closed her eyes.

The orgasm moved slowly over her body, and she kept the pressure on her button and her nipple. She imagined Mr. Jones kissing her nipple and touching her pussy. She lurched off the bed and bit her lip to keep from screaming. Her body shivered and shook as the pleasure moved through her. She settled down and pulled her hand out of her panties. She squeezed her breast one more time and then turned over and curled up under the covers. She closed her eyes and thought about old men and their fingers.

Brad walked into his bedroom, and she was standing next to the dresser taking off her earrings. He smiled at her and walked up and hugged her. Katie looked at him and smiled. She put her earrings down on the dresser and then moved her hand to the side of his face. She pulled him into a kiss and his tongue shot into her mouth like a rocket. She felt his hands move down and grab her ass. He was very excited, and she loved it. She pulled off the kiss and knelt slowly. He moaned as she unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out. Her mouth was warm and soft, and his cock disappeared into her face instantly.

Katie swallowed his cock and sucked him hard. She needed to take the edge off him, and she loved sucking his cock. It was a win-win. She pulled him out of her throat slowly and grabbed his balls. She moved them around in her hand as she slid her mouth over his shaft. She reached the head and sucked it gently before rolling her tongue over it. He groaned and she moved her hand up and down his shaft as she licked and sucked his head. He was close, she knew this cock and she knew it would give her what she wanted very shortly. She took him in her mouth and looked up at him. She squeezed his balls, and he looked down. She saw the look on his face seconds before her mouth was full of his seed.

Brad groaned as his wife sucked him dry. She did not even flinch when he blasted a huge load into her mouth. He saw her swallow three times and he was amazed again. He had seen her do this so many times and not always on him. She was a master, and he was so happy she was in his bed. She pulled his pants and boxers down and off completely. She yanked off his socks and then stood up. She took off his shirt and then walked him over to the bed. She sat him down and stood in front of him.

“Now that you are calmer, I need some help getting these pesky clothes off me.” Katie said and put her foot on his thigh.

Brad looked at her leg. The stocking and the pretty black heel that was sitting on his thigh. He touched her calf and then ran his hand down to her foot. He unbuckled the straps and slid the heel off her foot. His poor cock flinched as he tossed the heel on the floor. He looked up at her and she was smiling. She wiggled her foot and touched his soft cock with her stockinged foot. He moaned and slid his hands up her leg under her dress. He felt the top of her stocking and slowly pulled it down. He loved the stockings, but her leg was fabulous on its own. He kissed her knee and rubbed his hand over her thigh.

“Focus sweetie.” She whispered and he looked up. She pulled her leg down and then put her right foot on his thigh.

Sam kissed her mom and walked into her room. She closed the door to help hide the sound in case she screamed out again. She did not want to disturb people every night. She unzipped her dress and let it slide off her body. She picked it up and walked over and hung it in the closet. She looked down and realized she was wearing her bra and panties with her black heels. Her pussy shivered, she did look hot, and she hoped one day she could look like this for a man that loved her. She sat on the bed and took off her heels. She slipped her bra and panties off and grabbed her nightgown. She slipped under the cool covers and laid her head on the soft pillow. She closed her eyes and prayed she would not dream.

Brad kissed Katie’s shoulder as he let the dress slip off her body. He tossed it on the chair and then started kissing down her chest. He kissed her cleavage and held her breasts in his hand through her bra. She moaned and he felt her hands on the back of his head. He ran his hands around her back and popped the clasp, freeing her amazing breasts. He grabbed them again but felt the warm flesh this time. He sucked her nipples and squeezed.

Katie loved it when he kissed and sucked on her breasts. They were a little sore and a little swollen and she hoped that was a good sign. She was looking forward to her doctor’s appointment tomorrow, but she was trying not to get her hopes up too much. He moved down and she felt her panties sliding down her legs. Her pussy was soaked, and he took her panties off her feet and tossed them. She chuckled as they landed on the end table. He pushed her gently back onto the bed and she sat down. He kissed her and then pushed her chest, so she was laying down. She knew what was coming next and her pussy was trembling in excitement.

Brad spread his wife’s legs and watched heaven open before his eyes. He loved her pussy; it was pretty and so soft. It was also delicious, and he lowered his head to taste her again. He touched her clit softly and she flinched. He ran his tongue gently around it and then down into her pink delight. He tasted her and ran his tongue up and down her tender lips. He heard her groaning and he saw her grab two handfuls of the sheet. He loved doing this, but part of the excitement was seeing her reaction. They were a perfect team; he was a champion pussy eater and she loved it.

Sam walked into the room from the bathroom and her daddy was sitting on the chair near the table. He took a drink of beer and then looked at her.

“Very nice baby. They will like this. We will make a lot of money tonight.” Her daddy said as he looked at her body in her black lace panties and bra with her black heels.

“How many men tonight daddy?” Sam said softly as she sat on the bed.

“I booked 6 but they may bring friends. The more the merrier right baby?” Daddy said and took a big drink of beer. He put the empty can on the table with the others. Sam heard a knock on the door. Her daddy got up and opened the door.

“Hey Jose, my man.” Daddy said and shook the man’s hand. Sam saw he was a large man and he looked Hispanic. He had long hair and a beard. His skin was dark, and he had a lot of tattoos.

“Hey, amigo, I was happy to get your call. I missed your little cunt.” The man said and looked at Sam.

“Sorry but she was busy with school. We don’t want to fall behind in homework you know.” Daddy said and the man laughed.

“No, we don’t. Education is a wonderful thing.” The man said and walked over to stand in front of Sam.

“You look good enough to eat little chica.” The man said.

“Hey, go ahead Jose, you are the first. She is nice and clean.” Daddy said and the man smiled.

“I don’t mind if I do. Lie back puta.” He said and Sam laid down on the bed. She felt the man yank her panties off. She closed her eyes as she felt the rough beard on her inner thighs.

Brad held onto Katie’s legs and sucked her clit into his mouth. She screamed into the pillow she was holding over her face. He held on as she convulsed like a mad woman on the bed. He licked and sucked her through two he thought. She finally settled down and he pulled back. He knew when she needed him off her pussy. He saw her toss the pillow away, her face was red, and she was breathing fast. He waited for her to get control as he rubbed her thighs.

“Fuck, that was incredible.” Katie said, trying to catch her breath.

Sam grunted as the man drove his cock forcefully into her. He smashed against her on the first thrust. He groaned and held his cock inside her young pussy.

“God damn, how is she so tight?” The man said and daddy laughed.

“14-year-old pussy has incredible resiliency, Jose.” Daddy said and the man pulled back slowly.

“I am not sure what that word means but I love this little pussy.” The man said and smashed into her again. Sam looked at the cracked ceiling and felt his cock hammer her insides. He was the first tonight, that one always hurt the most. She would get numb after the third or fourth one and it would be better.

“Fuck!!” The man screamed and Sam felt his cum splatter inside her pussy. He pushed deep a couple more times and then pulled out. She felt the cum leak out of her as she held her legs open as daddy wanted.

“Amigo, that is the best pussy in town. At least the best one that is for sale.” The man said and buckled his pants.

“Jose, tell your friends. We will be here until tomorrow at noon. She doesn’t have to be back at school until 1:00.” Daddy said and the man laughed.

“I hope she can walk by tomorrow.” The man said and shook daddy’s hand. Sam heard a knock on the door and the man opened it.

“Hey T-Ball. She is all ready for you, my man.” The man said and Sam looked over to see a huge black man standing in the door. He smiled and she saw a gold tooth.

“Jose, I figured you were here when I saw that piece of shit truck.” The black man said, and the first man laughed.

“Hey, enjoy the little puta my man. I will see you around.” The first man said and left, closing the door behind him.

Sam looked at the large black man and she did not recognize him. She was afraid he would hurt her; he was very big. Her daddy walked up, and the man handed him an envelope. Daddy opened it and counted the money. He looked up at the man.

“I know, there is a lot, but my buddy is coming. He heard about her, and he loves spit roasting little white girls. You ok with that?” The large black man said. Her daddy smiled.

“For this amount of money, you can fuck her in the ear.” Daddy said and the man laughed.

“Good, I need to take the edge off before he gets here, that good with you?” The man said. Daddy sat down and grabbed another beer.

“T-Ball, you have her for an hour, have fun.” Daddy said and took a drink of beer.

Sam grunted again as a very large black cock speared her pussy. She felt stretched but she knew not to cry. Daddy did not like it when she cried. Whores do not cry, he said. She bit her lip as the man started to hammer her. He grabbed her legs and she saw her heels in the air. Good whores always kept their shoes on too.

Brad moved up onto the bed and hugged Katie as she came down from her orgasms. He kissed her forehead and held her. He moved his hands down her back and then onto her ass. He loved her body. He felt her shiver and he looked at her.

“You ok?” He said and she smiled.

“I am great, I will be ready for a proper fucking whenever you are.” She said and he rubbed her cheek.

“You are an amazing woman.” He said.

“Thank you, you are still gonna fuck me, right?” She said and he laughed.

“Sweetheart, I will be fucking you as long as I can take a breath.” Brad said and she giggled.

“I just had a vision of you and I as old people fucking away in the home.” She said and he smiled.

“Yep, that will be us.” He said and moved his hand over her hip.

Katie moved her hand down and grabbed his cock. It was soft but she held it and looked at him.

The black man filled Sam with more cum and then pulled out. Her pussy stayed open for a second and the man laughed.

“I wonder how long it will take for this little pussy to get all worn out.” The black man said. He rubbed her open pussy roughly with his fingers and looked at daddy.

“Hey, it is all about quality control, right? If I don’t overwork her, she can do this for years.” Daddy said and the man laughed. He pulled his fingers out of her soaked pussy and wiped them on the bed.

“You do you man. As long as she stays tight like this, I will be hitting it as much as possible.” The man said and Sam heard a knock on the door.

Her daddy opened the door and another black man walked in. He was just as large as the other one, but he had long dreadlocks and a lot of tattoos. He looked at her and his smile showed a lot of shiny teeth.

“T-Ball, I didn’t believe you, but God damn she is fine. How old is this little cunt?” The man said and walked over and rubbed Sam’s thigh.

“She turned 14 a couple months ago.” Daddy said and the man looked surprised.

“Holy shit! I love young pussy. This is going to be fun. She takes it up the ass, right?” The man said and looked at daddy.

“Like a champ. Baby girl, get on your hands and knees for your customers.” Daddy said and Sam rolled over and got on all fours.

“I need to see the little titties hanging.” The second black man said, and she felt her bra loosen and get pulled off. The man grabbed her breasts and squeezed.

“Perfect handfuls. Hey man, you got some lube? I don’t want to scrape the skin off my dick.” The man said. Daddy reached over and pulled something out of his bag and tossed it to the man.

“This is a full-service shop.” Daddy said and the man laughed.

Sam felt someone grab her hair and pull her head up. She saw the first black man standing there and his cock hit her on the cheek.

“Open up pretty girl.” He said and Sam opened her mouth. The black cock slid in and hit the back of her throat. He did not push but he pulled her head up to look at him. Sam felt a finger slide into her ass, and she flinched.

“Now my buddy is going to shove his cock into your tight little ass. My cock will be in your mouth when that happens. You know what happens to girls that bite, right?” He said and Sam blinked and looked at him. He pulled his cock out of her mouth as the finger slid deeper into her ass.

“Sorry, I know it is rude to talk with your mouth full. You are not going to bite my dick, right little one?” He said.

“No sir.” Sam said softly.

“Good girl.” The man said and shoved his cock back into her mouth. She gagged a little when he pushed it into her throat. She relaxed and took him deep.

“Fuck, the little cunt can deep throat?” Sam heard from behind.

“She is a three-hole fucking machine, my man.” The man said.

Sam took small breaths through her nose and tried to relax as the finger left her ass. She knew what would follow and she needed to be calm. She took as big a breath as she could with a massive black cock in her throat. She closed her eyes when she felt the man behind her and then she grimaced as the cock sliced into her ass. She felt her throat tighten around the cock in her throat and the man pulled her closer to him with her hair. The man behind her rammed his cock into her ass completely and Sam felt her head get dizzy.

She sat up in bed and tried to catch her breath. She wrapped her arms around her body and focused on her breathing. She was shivering and it was not getting better even though she was awake now. She threw off the covers and looked down to see if there was any cum leaking out of her pussy. She shivered again and she was so cold. She got out of bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and her bladder opened. It felt like cum was flowing out with the pee. She looked between her legs to make sure again. She stood up and wiped her pussy. She could tell she was wet. She shivered again and walked out into the hall. She looked at her mom’s room, but she did not want to share this dream with her, it was too real and too disturbing. She walked towards the bedroom at the end of the hall and noticed the door was not completely closed.

Brad got between his wife’s legs and slid his cock through her soft folds. She was slick and ready, and he was ready for a long session in his favorite pussy. He pushed and his cock slid in easily. She moaned and grabbed him. He sank into her, and it was like nirvana. Her long legs wrapped around his back, and she pulled him closer. He held himself deep and kissed her. Their tongues wrestled as their crotches were locked together. Brad tasted himself but he did not mind at all. Sitting in this pussy wiped all worries out of his mind. He pulled off her and she gasped.

“Fuck me.” She whispered.

Brad pulled out and then moved back in her warm opening. He got into a rhythm and was soon slamming her into the bed. Her legs were wide open now and she was holding his shoulders. He could feel her hips moving up towards him as he drilled down. He moved his knees up a little and started a nice deep stroking pattern. He felt like he could go on forever.

“Oh God, yes.” Katie whispered and he smiled.

Katie felt like a ragdoll under her man. She loved this feeling. It was like his cock was dominating her, totally controlling her. She was limp in his arms, and it felt wonderful. His cock was hard as steel and drilling her slow and deep. She closed her eyes and took a long breath. She felt him continue for what felt like hours and she opened her eyes to look at him. He was sweating and he looked so focused. He looked like a man on a mission. Katie felt Brad push deep and groan. She felt his warm cum fill her up again and she sighed. She smiled and then turned her head and blinked to make sure she was not hallucinating. She saw Sam standing in the doorway with her arms around her body. She was wearing a T-shirt and looked to be shivering. Brad was laying on her now and she pushed him gently over. She scrambled out of bed and rushed to the door.

“Katie, I am so sorry.” Sam said and tears flowed out of her eyes. Daddy would be mad, whores don’t cry.

“Baby, what happened?” Katie said and hugged the small girl.

“It was horrible. He sold me to the men. It was real Katie.” Sam said and cried on her shoulder.

“What do you mean it was real, baby?” Katie said.

“It really happened. I had blocked it out, but I remember now.” Sam said and Katie felt her shiver again.

“Oh sweetheart.” Katie said and squeezed Sam.

Katie stood up and walked Sam over to the bed. She laid her down and moved behind her. She wrapped her arms around her and held her as Sam cried. Brad put his hand on Sam’s cheek, and she looked at him.

“I am sorry for messing up your night.” Sam said.

“Baby, you didn’t mess up our night.” Brad said and rubbed her cheek.

“It looked wonderful. I want that, I need that.” She said.

“You will have it one day baby.” He said. He saw the sadness in her eyes.

“No one will want to love a whore.” Sam said softly.

Brad did not know how to answer her. He kissed her forehead and moved closer to her. He heard Katie sniffling, and he moved his hand onto her shoulder. He held his girls and tried not to cry himself.

Madison woke up and sat up in bed. She stretched her arms up and yawned. She slept surprisingly well. She felt good and she was excited. It was Friday and she loved Fridays. She jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. The shower was nice, and her legs were not nearly as sore as she feared. She walked back into her bedroom and started digging through her dresser. She found the black lace panties and tossed them on the bed. She found the matching bra and then the black stockings. She held them up and smiled. Her old men would be happy today.

Henry took a sip of coffee and thought about his day. He had a meeting with Brad this morning. The Barr account was in jeopardy, and it would cause a huge issue at the office if something happened. He sighed and then saw her walk down the stairs. She was wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt with buttons in the front. Her skirt was black and pleated and she was wearing black hose. She had black heels on her feet, which he had never seen before. She was adorable but a little too grownup for his taste.

“Baby, you are awful dressed up for school.” Henry said and she smiled.

“Daddy, sometimes a girl just needs to do this. Does it look ok?” She said and he shook his head.

“Yeah, too ok.” He said and she walked up and touched his arm.

“Daddy, it’s ok. I felt good and I wanted to dress up. I will be fine.” She said. He looked at her and took a breath. This was getting harder.

“Please be careful.” He said.

“Daddy, those were bad men, and they are in jail. The people at school are good now and they won’t let anything happen to me. I should be able to look nice if I want to, right?” She said and he sighed.

“Yes, baby, you should be able to look nice. I just worry about you.” He said and she smiled.

“I know daddy. That is your job, and you are very good at it.” She said and walked into the kitchen.

“I don’t like this job.” He said and she giggled.

“You only have to do it for a few more years.” She said and he scoffed.

“You think so? I am afraid to tell you that this is a lifetime gig.” He said and she walked back to the table with a glass of milk.

“In a few years I will be a powerful woman and able to take care of myself.” She said and took a big drink of milk.

“Well, I will still worry about you even then.” He said and he saw the white milk moustache that reminded him how young she was. He handed her a napkin and she giggled.

“Daddy, what are we going to do this weekend?” Madison said.

“I don’t have any plans; do you want to do something?” Henry said.

“I miss Sam a little, can we go over to the Thompsons?” Madison said.

“Honey, we can’t just invite ourselves over.” Henry said.

“Can I call Katie and ask?” Madison said and Henry chuckled.

“Sure, don’t they have doctor appointments today?” Henry said and Madison looked at him.

“How do you know that?” Madison said and Henry smiled.

“Daddy, have you been talking to Sam’s mom?” She said and he nodded.

“Maybe a couple of times.” Henry said and Madison jumped on his lap.

“Daddy, are you going to ask her out?” Madison said and he shook his head.

“Honey, relax, we are just talking. I think she likes having someone to talk to.” Henry said.

“Yes, she does. Daddy, I am so happy.” Madison said and jumped off his lap.

“Ok, settle down Cupid. Please don’t harass me about this.” Henry said.

“Ok, Daddy, you take your time, just don’t wait until you guys are old.” She said and put her glass into the sink.

“I won’t wait that long. Now I have to get to work.” He said and stood up. She walked over and hugged him.

“Have a good day daddy.” She said into his belly.

“You too sweetie.” He said.

Madison watched him walk out of the house and she went upstairs to get her backpack. It amazed her how good she was at walking in the heels. She remembered how shaky she was the first time Barr made her wear them. She grabbed her backpack and headed next door.

Barry Jones watched her walk across his yard and kneel to wait for her furry friend. He thought he saw something different on her thigh, but he shook his head and took a sip of coffee. She walked onto his porch, and he saw the heels. His eyes moved up her legs and then to her skirt and shirt. Her hair was curly and hung loose over her shoulders. She looked fabulous. He heard her giggle, and he closed his mouth and looked at her.

“Good morning Mr. Jones.” She said and hugged Roscoe. He saw his little dog licking her neck.

“Good morning, Madison. You look amazing this morning. What is the occasion?” He said.

“Nothing special, I felt good today and it is Friday.” She said and sat on the swing. He saw her skirt hike up and he saw lace.

“Then I like Fridays.” He said and she giggled. His eyes flicked down to her thigh again. He looked up and saw her watching him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.