Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 51: Second thoughts

Fiction Story: Chapter 51: Second thoughts - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison walked across the yard holding her little furry friend on Thursday morning. He was licking her neck again and Madison felt like this was a ritual now. She smiled down at him and he licked her face. She squealed and started up the steps to Mr. Jones’ porch. She stopped and looked at him. He was sipping his coffee and smiling.

“Let me know when he starts getting annoying. I am sure you don’t like going to school smelling like dog.” Barry said and she giggled. His heart warmed at that sound.

“Mr. Jones, he is just excited, and I think he likes the way I taste.” Madison said.

“That could be.” He said, remembering exactly how she tasted when he kissed her breasts earlier this week.

She sat on the swing and kicked off her sandals. He would never get tired of looking at her feet. He could see her legs as well today as she was wearing small blue shorts. They were not skanky small but small enough to show off most of her perfect legs. His eyes followed her body up to see her white sleeveless shirt with two buttons open and Roscoe now licking the front of her chest above her shirt.

“Mr. Jones, I see you like my shorts.” Madison said.

“Yes, they are nice.” Barry said.

“I found them in the back of my dresser, I forgot about them, but I love them.” Madison said and Barry nodded.

“They are wonderful.” Barry said and Madison giggled.

“You would say that if I came over in a blanket.” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, I would.” He said and took a sip of coffee.

“I do love this swing.” Madison said and he looked over and saw her leaning back with her eyes closed and a small dog nestled on her chest.

“Are you sure he is not bothering you?” Barry said and she shook her head slightly.

“Nope, he is very warm, and it feels good.” She said and ran her hand along Roscoe’s back as he laid on her.

“Ok, but you tell me when he gets annoying.” Barry said.

“Are you jealous Mr. Jones?” She said, her eyes were still closed.

“Very much so.” He said and looked again at her legs. They were so long and smooth and ended with two incredibly cute feet.

“I am sorry.” She said and he smiled.

Barry watched her sit on his swing and worried that she would fall asleep. She eventually turned her head and looked at him.

“I guess I should go to school.” She said softly.

“Yeah, probably so.” He said and she sat up slowly. She put Roscoe down on the swing and rubbed his head.

Madison stood up and moved in front of Mr. Jones. She looked at him and he looked excited. She smiled and stepped between his legs. He moved his hands to her thighs, and she shivered. She put her hands on the sides of his head and kissed him gently. She wrestled with his tongue for a few seconds and pulled back. He was rubbing her thighs.

“Have a nice day, Mr. Jones.” She said and moved back from him.

“You too Madison.” He said and picked up his coffee.

He watched her swing her backpack over her shoulder. She stopped at the top of the stairs and looked at him and smiled. She walked down the stairs and then moved slowly across his yard. His eyes were focused on her gorgeous legs and the way her ass moved in those shorts. He pushed his cock down and waited for her to disappear around the hedge. He took a sip of coffee and thought about the afternoon.

Brad Thompson opened his eyes and realized he was sleeping in Sam’s bed with his arms wrapped around her small body. She was breathing slowly, and her head nestled on his right arm. He did not want to wake her, but he could tell from the sun coming in the window that he needed to get to work. He noticed movement and looked up to see Katie walk in the door. She sat on the bed and rubbed his arm.

“I love you.” She said and he smiled.

“What time is it?” he said softly, Sam’s ear very near his mouth.

“It’s 7:00, do you have an early meeting?” She said.

“Yeah, I do. The Barr situation is blowing up. I have an 9:00 with legal.” He said and she frowned.

“That’s too bad, you guys look so comfortable.” She said.

“Looks are not deceiving.” He said.

“Do you remember when we used to wake up like this?” She said.

“You mean yesterday?” He said and she snickered.

“No, when we were young, and you used to sneak into my room. I can’t believe my parents never caught us.” Katie said.

“Yeah, I do remember. Why do I feel so much more at ease now.” He said.

“Maybe because my dad is not sleeping in the next room.” She said and he smiled.

“That could be it.” He said. He felt Sam shuffle a little in his arms.

Katie saw Sam open her eyes. They looked out of focus for a second and then they locked onto her. She smiled but Sam did not return the smile. Katie reached out and touched her cheek.

“How are you baby?” Katie said.

“It was really scary. Is my daddy still in jail?” Sam said softly.

“Yes, he is. You are safe.” Katie said.

“Ok.” Sam said.

“Sweetie, Mr. Thompson needs to go to work.” Katie said. Sam turned her head and saw him looking at her.

“Ok. I am fine now.” Sam said. Brad unwrapped his arms and sat up in bed. He leaned over and kissed Sam on the cheek.

“Are you sure you are ok?” Brad said and Sam did not answer. Brad looked at Katie.

“Go get ready. We will be ok.” Katie said and rubbed Sam’s arm.

Brad got up and looked at his wonderful wife comforting the small girl. That seemed like it was a scary nightmare. He walked out of her room and into the bathroom. He loved his job but right now he would much rather be holding a certain scared little girl than having to go talk to old lawyers. He sighed and turned on the shower.

“Katie, is my mom awake?” Sam said softly.

“No baby, she is not.” Katie said and moved some stray blonde hair off a cute face.

“Ok. I want to talk to her about my dream.” Sam said.

“She should be up soon.” Katie said.

“What time is it?” Sam said.

“It’s about 7:15, do you want to start getting ready for school?” Katie said.

“I guess so. I think I need to go to the bathroom.” Sam said and Katie smiled.

“I think someone might be pushing on your bladder.” Katie said and Sam looked at her.

“Do you think she is big enough yet to do that?” Sam said and touched her belly. She did feel a small bump.

“Maybe, but I hear they really start to raise hell after a while.” Katie said and Sam chuckled.

“It is so weird to think of a person being in here.” Sam said.

“You said she, do you think it is a girl?” Katie said.

“I don’t know, it just came out like that. Maybe I do. It will be good if it is a girl that she doesn’t have to grow up with a daddy.” Sam said and Katie frowned.

“Oh baby, I am so sorry.” Katie said and laid down next to Sam.

Katie wrapped her arms around the young girl and held her. Katie could tell she was not crying but her heart hurt for her. She promised herself that she would do everything she could to make sure this girl and her baby grew up happy. She hoped she would be able to create a friend for her. She sighed and kissed Sam on the forehead.

Madison walked down the street, her mind wandering without Sam to talk to. She remembered his hands on her thighs and it felt nice. Was it wrong? She decided it was not, she had control, no one was making her do anything she didn’t want to, and she wanted Mr. Jones to touch her. She loved him and he loved her so her heart warmed at the thought of where she would go with him. She thought about what his face would look like if she stood in front of him naked. She chuckled and crossed the street into the school parking lot.

Hank Thomas watched Madison walk into his room, and her legs were dramatic. The shorts were small but tasteful, but those legs were incredible. She said hi to him and then slid into her seat. He would not see panties today, but he would stare at those thighs for most of the period.

Madison sat in first period and thought about what she should wear tomorrow for Mr. Thomas. She could wear a skirt or a dress as she knew he loved to look up and see her panties. She looked up and saw him staring at her legs. She smiled and felt a shiver between her legs when she thought about him taking pictures of her and how much she wanted to show him. Katie talked about sex and stuff, but this felt different. She figured it probably wasn’t, but she was pretty sure she would not have sex with Mr. Thomas tomorrow. He had seen her breasts and a lot of her panties and that made her smile. She was looking forward to lunch tomorrow in his office.

The bell rang and she walked out, smiling at him as she moved past his desk. She was excited about tomorrow and he looked like he was as well. She giggled and left his room to head towards second period.

Sam sat up with Katie’s help. She was sore from her dream, it felt strange. She stood up and walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She looked bad, there were bags under her eyes. She was not sure how much she actually slept. She turned on the shower and slipped off her shorts and shirt. She sat on the toilet and her bladder opened.

Katie walked into the bedroom in her nightgown and Brad was standing in just his boxer shorts. He turned and looked at her. She walked up and hugged him, running her hands over his chest. He smelled so good.

“Thank you for loving me.” She said and he smiled.

“You’re welcome, it’s not that hard.” He said. She reached down and ran her hand over his cock in his shorts.

“I wouldn’t say that.” She said and he laughed.

“You are making it very difficult for me to get to work.” He said and she smiled.

“I am sorry, it just got me so hot to see you holding her.” She said.

“Again, not so hard.” He said and she smiled.

“I am going to call Janice this morning. Sam needs to talk to someone.” Katie said.

“Are you sure we should do that?” Brad said.

“Honey, she is confused and hurting and now she is having horrible dreams. We have to help her.” Katie said.

“Ok, hopefully we don’t end up in jail.” Brad said.

“I will talk to Janice and explain it to her. Anyway, she would not want this cock to be in jail.” Katie said.

“Great, I avoid getting in trouble for fucking a 14-yr-old girl by fucking her therapist?” Brad said and Katie shrugged.

“Janice is a good friend; I am sure she will figure out how to help Sam without getting us tossed in jail.” Katie said.

“I will trust you but if I end up getting butt fucked by Bubba in county lockup, I will not be happy.” Brad said. Katie snickered.

“That would be a sight.” She said and squeezed his cock.

Katie sat on the bed and watched Brad get dressed. He really was a wonderful man, and she was a lucky girl. She thought about when they met and how he picked her. There were other cute waitresses, what attracted him to her? She thought about what Sam said about it being better not growing up with a daddy and she got sad. She could not wrap her head around her own father hurting her. She looked up and Brad was dressed. He kissed her on the forehead.

“I will see you this afternoon.” He said and she smiled.

“Don’t fuck too many girls today.” She said and he smiled.

“I am sure my balls will be blue when I get home. Alex is walking funny every day, and I am pretty sure I know why.” Brad said and Katie chuckled.

She watched him walk out and she felt her pussy tingle when she thought about Aaron’s huge cock. It had been a while and she was having a little bit of withdrawal. She sighed and stood up. She needed to get her mind straight, it is not helping Sam and Madison if she herself could not keep her own panties on. She walked to the bathroom and heard the shower. She smiled and hoped Sam felt better after her shower, it always helped her. She turned to go back to her bedroom and get some clothes on when she heard it. She stopped and listened and heard it again.

Katie opened the door, and her heart froze. Sam was sitting on the floor against the wall near the toilet. Her hair was wet, and her body was covered in something that looked all too familiar. Her arms were wrapped around her body, and she was crying and shivering. Sam looked up at Katie and her eyes were wide open and she looked scared.

“Katie, help me.” Sam said softly and then lurched forward towards the toilet and threw up just over the edge. She put her head on the edge of the toilet and Katie saw another small surge of yellow flow out of her mouth.

Katie rushed forward and hugged the girl. The smell was nasty, but she didn’t care. She felt Sam trying to move out of the hug.

“Katie, I am so gross.” Sam said and Katie looked at her.

“No, you are beautiful, even covered in vomit.” Katie said and she saw a small smile.

Sam’s body lurched and Katie moved her head over the toilet and pulled her hair back. She could tell the hair was a mess already but hey, that is what you do. She held Sam as more of her stomach emptied into the yellow water. Katie smelled the scent of urine and she looked into the toilet. It was quite a smorgasbord. She reached up and pulled the lever to give them a clean slate.

“Katie, I am so sorry. It just hit me all of a sudden when I was going to the bathroom. I tried but I couldn’t move fast enough.” Sam said and sniffled.

“It’s ok sweetie, you will just have to promise to hold my hair when I end up in this position.” Katie said and pushed some wet, nasty hair off her pretty face.

“Are you pregnant?” Sam said.

“Not sure, I am late. We will see what the doctor says tomorrow.” Katie said and Sam smiled.

“Your baby will be beautiful.” Sam said.

“So will yours, look at her momma.” Katie said.

“I am not so beautiful.” Sam said and looked down at her body covered in the former contents of her stomach.

“Baby, you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.” Katie said.

“Thank you but you shouldn’t lie like that.” Sam said and smiled.

“Ok, I will show you. Do you trust me?” Katie said.

“What, do you have a magic wand or something?” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“No baby, I am a woman, and we have plenty of magic. Are you done here?” Katie said and Sam nodded.

“I think so.” Sam said softly.

“Good, first step is to wash off the vomit. Get your cute little ass in the shower.” Katie said and helped Sam stand up. Sam looked down and the floor was a disaster.

“Katie, I am so sorry.” Sam said.

“Not to worry, we have a housekeeper. It won’t be a problem.” Katie said.

Katie covered the floor with towels and then pushed them to the wall. She then laid fresh towels over the floor. She looked at Sam and opened the shower door. Sam stepped inside and Katie pulled off her nightgown and walked in behind her. Sam held her mouth open under the water and then spit it out. She smiled and then turned around and hugged Katie. Katie felt the young body against hers and she loved that feeling. She could feel the small breasts rubbing against hers and she ran her hands down the smooth back and felt the swelling of her teen ass. Katie felt her pussy tingle, she wanted to taste this girl so bad, but she was trying hard to be a good friend.

Katie looked down and saw the young girl looking at her as the water ran over her head and down her cheeks. She looked so cute and cuddly, and she obviously needed as much cuddling as possible. She tried not to see the small breasts and pink nipples with water running over them. She tried not to feel the firm little ass that her hands were touching. Sam moved closer to Katie, forcing her to sit on the bench in the shower. Sam stepped between her legs.

“Katie, is it wrong for me to want to kiss you?” Sam said and Katie sighed.

“Baby, yes I think it is.” Katie said.

“So, you don’t want to kiss me?” Sam said.

“That is not what I said.” Katie said and Sam giggled.

“I know this is weird, but my head is a mess and that dream really impacted me. I need someone to hold me that is not my mom. I need someone to kiss me that doesn’t want to hurt me. I don’t understand what is happening but that is how I am feeling.” Sam said.

“Oh honey, I am not a therapist, but I have a friend that will be able to help you.” Katie said.

“Ok, that is good.” Sam said and moved closer to Katie. Katie felt her breasts touch hers again. Sam’s nipples were hard. She took a deep breath.

“We should get you cleaned up.” Katie said as her body responded to the teenage girl moving closer and closer. Katie felt the warm thighs touch the insides of her own thighs.

“Yes, I am sort of filthy but first I need to do this. I am sorry.” Sam said and put her lips against Katie’s.

Katie felt the warm lips and her pussy throbbed. She pulled the girl closer and let her tongue touch the small tongue that was snaking into her mouth. Katie moved her hands up and down Sam’s thighs and then she moved up and caressed the small breasts. She felt Sam flinch. Katie broke the kiss.

“Tender?” Katie said and Sam nodded.

“Would you kiss them and make it better?” Sam said and Katie sighed.

In for a penny, in for a pound, Katie thought and leaned forward and kissed the right nipple gently. Sam moaned and Katie felt small hands move around her neck and pull her closer. She sucked on the small nipple and flicked her tongue over it. She pulled off the stiff nipple and kissed the other cute breast.

Sam felt her body warm up as Katie sucked and licked on her boobs. She loved that and Katie really knew how to do it. Was this wrong? Should she not be doing this? Sam looked at the ceiling and decided this felt too good to be wrong. She was not being forced and Katie really liked her. She was glad Katie had a therapist friend, she wanted to ask her about this for sure. She felt a surge of pleasure as one of Katie’s fingers touched her pussy. She opened her legs more and Katie slid her finger through her lips. Sam shivered and held onto her friend.

Katie loved kissing these breasts. They were precious and would soon give nourishment to a new life. She loved thinking about that as she nuzzled the small nipples. This girl was impossible to resist just like her friend. Katie knew this was not helping but her willpower was gone as her hands moved down the tight belly and then touched the smooth teenage pussy. She was wet and her finger slid easily through and into her small opening. She heard Sam groan and then Sam started kissing her again.

Sam kissed Katie as fingers moved over her pussy and then touched and rubbed her clit. She drove her tongue deep into Katie’s mouth and felt a shiver run through her legs. She broke the kiss and raised her head. The orgasm hit her hard and she was happy Katie was holding her. Her legs trembled and she put her head on Katie’s shoulder as she worked through the pleasure. Katie rubbed on her clit and put her other hand on her butt. She loved being touched and Katie knew just where to touch. Sam came hard and held on.

Katie pulled the young girl onto her leg and held her as she came down from her orgasm. She held her head against her chest and rubbed her shoulders. She should not have done that, but she sighed and realized this would be harder than she thought. Maybe she needed to talk to Janice as well.

“You ready to take a shower now?” Katie whispered.

“Yes.” Sam said softly

Katie moved her off her lap and stood up. She hugged her and kissed her on the top of the head. She moved them under the water and began the scrubbing of Sam.

Madison got a text message on the way to second period from Sam telling her she was not coming to school today. She said she wasn’t feeling well. Madison figured she was throwing up a lot again and told her she would call her after school. She walked to second period and wondered what it must feel like to be pregnant. So far all she knew was that it made your boobs hurt and made you throw up a lot.

Sarah woke up and sat up. Her shoulder was still a little sore but felt much better. The therapy was not as painful anymore, she was happy about that. She stood and felt her bladder wake up. She walked out into the hall and towards the bathroom. The door opened and Sam and Katie walked out wrapped in towels. She stopped and looked at them. Sam saw her and hugged her.

“Momma, I threw up all over the bathroom and Katie had to clean it all up.” Sam said and Sarah looked at Katie.

“Well, I really just cleaned your daughter. Mrs. Golden will do the tough cleaning.” Katie said.

“Sweetie, are you ok?” Sarah said.

“Yes, I feel ok now. Katie said she would make me beautiful.” Sam said.

Sarah looked up at Katie.

“Wanna help?” Katie said and Sarah smiled.

“Absolutely, after I hit the bathroom.” Sarah said and Katie laughed.

“You might want to use our bathroom.” Katie said.

Sam sat on the bench in her room, still in a towel while her momma brushed her hair and Katie worked on her face. She felt like a princess. Katie finished and then took her hands and looked at them.

“You know ladies, I think a beauty day is in order. What do you two say to a manicure?” Katie said.

“Like the time we went to see Gerard?” Sam said and Katie nodded.

“Oh yes, momma you will love Gerard, he is so funny.” Sam said.

“Don’t you have to go to school today?” Sarah said.

“Katie, I think we need to bring back the tutor for days like this.” Sam said and Katie nodded.

“Do you want to just have him come every day?” Katie said.

“I am not sure, Madison sort of needs me.” Sam said and Katie smiled.

“How about we have him come every day and you decide if you are needed at school.” Katie said.

“That sounds good.” Sam said.

The morning flew by for Madison, and she was almost lonely at lunch until Carrie and a couple of her friends came over and sat next to her. They were funny and she laughed a lot. Carrie’s two friends told her they would help her if she needed anything. She saw the look of pity in their eyes, and she knew they knew what happened to her. For some reason this felt ok, she did not mind having people know as long as they didn’t make her talk about it.

The bell rang and she walked to fourth period with Carrie. It was nice to have someone to talk to with Sam not here. She hoped that Carrie would like Sam as well. She figured she would, who didn’t like Sam? Fourth period passed as Madison daydreamed again. She was shaken out of her trance as the bell rang. She would have to work on her concentration.

The bus ride was quiet as Madison sat and looked out the window. She thought about Jordan and how much she missed kissing her. Her coach had looked at her as she walked on the bus, and he nodded. She was pretty sure he was still afraid of Sam, and he looked relieved to see she wasn’t there. They pulled up to Jefferson and she was soon walking towards the track.

Madison smiled as she saw Jordan walk over and hug her. She held the hug a little long and Jordan looked at her.

“You ok, kid?” Jordan said and she nodded.

“Yeah, I just miss you.” Madison said.

“I miss you too, I am sorry. It has been very hectic at school and home lately. My aunt has been sick, and we have been pitching in at the restaurant.” Jordan said.

“Is she ok?” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“Yeah, it was a bad case of the flu. She is much better and as cranky as ever since we won’t let her go back to work yet.” Jordan said and Madison chuckled.

“That’s good, I like her.” Madison said.

“She likes you too, well, my whole family likes you and I think they will adopt you if I am ever stupid enough to break up with you.” Jordan said.

“Don’t be stupid.” Madison said.

“I won’t.” Jordan said and kissed her gently on the lips. Madison felt a shiver run through her and she hugged Jordan again.

“I am sorry kid, but we have some serious work to do today.” Jordan said and Madison pulled out of the hug.

“I am ready.” Madison said.

“Hey, where’s the pest?” Jordan said.

“She is not feeling good today. You know she is pregnant, right?” Madison said and Jordan stopped and looked at her.

“No, I did not know that.” Jordan said.

“Yeah, they are not sure if it was her daddy or one of his friends.” Madison said and Jordan frowned.

“That is horrible.” Jordan said.

“It’s ok really, she wants to keep the baby.” Madison said and Jordan shook her head.

“Well, if anyone can raise a kid at 14 it will be her.” Jordan said and Madison smiled.

“Yep. What are we going to do today.” Madison said.

“Something you will not like but I think you can do it.” Jordan said.

“That sounds scary.” Madison said.

“It might not be so bad. Let’s stretch and get warmed up.” Jordan said.

Madison walked to the infield with Jordan and started stretching with her girlfriend. She was amazed at all the kids working around her.

“Jordan, are all these kids from Jefferson?” Madison said and Jordan nodded.

“Yes, with the exception of your team.” Jordan said.

“That is incredible, how are you guys so good?” Madison said and Jordan laughed.

“Our coach is a real slave driver; he works us incredibly hard early in the year and then tweaks our technique through the season. He was an Olympic medalist, so he knows what he is doing.” Jordan said.

“Really, how did you get an Olympic medalist to coach high school?” Madison said and Jordan chuckled.

“He married an English teacher, and she works here. We are hoping she never leaves; all the track kids are super nice to her.” Jordan said.

“That is crazy.” Madison said.

“Not any crazier than some random freshman kicking my ass multiple times.” Jordan said and Madison looked down.

“Sorry about that.” Madison said.

“No, honey, do not apologize. You have opened my eyes and made me realize I needed to work harder or rather differently. My coach is also a big fan of yours, so it was easy to talk him into letting you guys join us.” Jordan said.

“Why do you need to train differently, I barely beat you.” Madison said.

“Madison, while I won district every year, I have finished second at state the previous three years. My mom was alive for the first one and I made her a promise that I would like to keep.” Jordan said.

“How could you finish second, you are incredible.” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“That is sweet but the reason I finished second is Ray Nguyen. She has just been better than me.” Jordan said.

“That is hard to believe. She is that good?” Madison said.

“Yes, she lost one race in her sophomore year because she had the flu. She is crazy fast with an unbelievable kick.” Jordan said.

“What are you doing differently this year?” Madison said.

“Training you.” Jordan said and Madison looked at her strangely.

“I don’t understand.” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“You will, don’t overthink, remember?” Jordan said and stood up. She held out her hand and helped Madison stand.

“Ok.” Madison said.

“Good, let’s run a few laps and then we will start.” Jordan said and took off running and Madison followed.

They finished their two warmup laps and Jordan led her to the starting position. Jordan waved her arm and Madison saw a blonde girl start running over. She got closer and she recognized the girl from the district meet that said those mean things. She felt her chest tighten as the girl ran over and stopped next to Jordan. The girl looked at her and nodded.

“Madison, you remember Caroline, right?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Hey kid, sorry about the things I said. I was being stupid.” Caroline said.

“That was good. Every time, right?” Jordan said and Caroline nodded.

“Madison, Caroline is going to help you like Josie is helping. You will follow her.” Jordan said and Madison looked at Jordan.

“Jordan, she runs the 400. I am not a sprinter.” Madison said and Jordan smiled.

“I know and I don’t want you to become one. I just want you to follow her.” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Here, I will give you some inspiration.” Jordan said and grabbed Carline and spun her around.

“Jordan, what the fuck.” Caroline said.

“Anything, right?” Jordan said and Caroline nodded. Jordan grabbed Caroline’s shorts in the back and yanked them down. Madison saw her white panties stretched tight around a very nice butt. Caroline screamed and tried to reach back and pull up her shorts. Jordan slapped her hand and popped her on the butt. Caroline settled down.

“Now Madison, you see this ass. It is nice, right?” Jordan said. She grabbed the white panties and yanked them up, pulling them between Caroline’s cheeks. Caroline screamed again.

“Jordan, come on.” Caroline said and Jordan laughed.

“Caroline, I have seen what you wear to the pool. Do you think there is anyone who has not seen your ass?” Jordan said and patted Caroline on the butt.

“Now, as I was saying. Madison, you see this ass. I want you to think about it and follow it. Can you do that?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Good.” Jordan said and pulled up Caroline’s shorts. Caroline struggled to pull her panties out of her ass and Jordan smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.