Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 50: No candy??

Fiction Story: Chapter 50: No candy?? - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Barry Jones sat on his swing and sipped his coffee. He had no idea what she was wearing this morning. He had successfully avoided his computer and therefore avoided watching her dress as he had every day for the last few weeks. He was excited and proud of himself; he was stronger than he thought he could be. He rubbed Roscoe’s belly and thought about the scene in her bedroom with her and Sam from yesterday. That was crazy hot, and he felt his cock shiver. He pushed it down to try and appear normal. Roscoe popped up and shot off the swing. He sipped his coffee and waited for his princess.

Madison knelt and caught the little dog as he launched himself at her. She loved how enthusiastic he got and his little tongue as it lathered up her neck. She stood up and walked over to her neighbor’s porch. She walked up the steps and he smiled at her. She dropped her backpack and sat on the swing. She kicked off her sandals and looked at him.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said.

“Good morning, Madison. You seem very happy today.” Barry said.

Barry looked at his teen princess. She was wearing a white sleeveless sweater that hugged her young breasts and was just long enough to barely touch the waist of her jeans. Jeans, he had not seen those on her in a long time. He loved seeing her skin and especially her thighs as the skirts and dresses moved but he did like seeing her like this. She looked like a regular teenage girl. Well, one that let him hold her breasts yesterday.

“I am, I had a great night. I talked to daddy about what happened, and we both feel better. Katie called me last night and helped me too.” Madison said and put the little dog on her lap. He snuggled against her belly, and she rubbed his back. Mr. Jones saw Roscoe dart his tongue out and lick the small piece of skin below her sweater. She giggled and he smiled.

“That is great, I love to see you smile.” Barry said.

“Mr. Jones, do you still like me when I wear stuff like this?” Madison said and rubbed her legs. Barry looked at the jeans and the sweater. It was so different from her normal skirts and sundresses, but she was incredibly cute. The small bare feet dangling off the swing didn’t hurt.

“Madison, you look great, you always look great.” He said and sipped his coffee.

“Even in an old t-shirt, right?” She said and he smiled.

“Yep. Hey, where’s Sam?” Barry said.

“She is meeting me at school. She just texted me and she overslept.” Madison said.

Barry looked at her as she petted Roscoe. The white sweater was tight and presented her firm breasts well. He loved it when a small slice of her belly appeared as she moved, he thought that was incredibly hot as well. She looked up at him and smiled.

“You like my boobs in this sweater?” She said and he gulped.

“Yes, they are lovely.” He said and she snickered.

“You are such a dirty old man, but I love you. Katie talked to me about how I was feeling yesterday. She said I needed to try and not think about the sex stuff all the time.” Madison said.

“That sounds like good advice.” Barry said and sipped his coffee.

“Did you like touching my boobs yesterday?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Very much so, yes.” He said.

“Yeah, I liked it too, but we have to try and not do that every day.” Madison said.

“I understand.” Barry said.

“Mr. Jones, do you think you can do that, not touch my boobs every day?” Madison said and he put his arms over his eyes.

“I don’t know, it will be tough. I think I can do it though.” He said and she giggled.

“You are so funny. Your wife must have laughed a lot.” She said.

“Yes, she did. Your laugh sounds a lot like hers.” He said. Madison paused and looked at him. He was smiling but she saw a little sadness behind his eyes.

“Do you miss her?” She said and he nodded.

“Every day.” He said and she reached out and took his hand.

“Then I will try and laugh every day so you can remember her.” Madison said and squeezed his hand.

“That would be great.” He said.

Madison stood up and moved in front of him. He looked at her cute face and he moved his hand up and pushed a lock of hair off her face and behind her ear. She picked up his hand and moved it over her breast. He caught his breath, but she held his hand over her chest.

“I don’t think this counts as touching.” She said and he smiled.

Madison leaned forward and kissed her friend. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth as he held her breast. She broke the kiss and looked at him.

“I need to go to school.” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, you do.” He said.

“I will see you this afternoon, but you might have to let me go.” Madison said and he realized his hand was still on her chest. He pulled it off and she giggled again.

He watched her slide her cute feet back in her sandals and then picked up her backpack. She kissed him lightly on the lips again and walked off his porch. He watched her as she crossed his yard. He did like the way the jeans hugged her wonderful ass. He wondered if he could spend time with her and not think about “sex stuff”. He groaned and sipped his coffee.

Madison entered the school and still felt his hand on her breast. Her nipple was tingling, and she thought about what Katie said. She was not starting out too well. She grabbed some books out of her locker and headed to first period.

Hank Thomas saw her walk in his class wearing jeans for the first time in forever. He felt sad for a second, he would not get his quota of panty viewing today. She said hello to him as she walked by, her smile still melted his heart. He watched her slide into her seat, and he noticed how nice her small breasts looked in the tight white sweater. He took a deep breath and tried to focus.

Madison paid attention to him and did not think about sex the entire period. She was very proud of herself. She looked and saw Sam’s seat was empty. She started to worry a little and then the bell rang. She packed up her backpack and got out of her seat. She walked up to Mr. Thomas’s desk.

“Hi, Mr. Thomas. I think I will eat lunch in the cafeteria today, is that ok?” She said.

“Certainly, that will be fine. I have papers to grade.” He said and she moved closer to him. She moved her head close to his ear.

“I need to be more careful so we can’t do it every day. How about we meet Friday for lunch, I will wear something nice.” She whispered in his ear.

“That would be great.” He said, trying to keep his cool as his cock raged in his pants.

“Great, see you tomorrow.” She said and skipped out of his room.

Madison headed towards second period and saw Sam walking up. She looked tired.

“Hey, you look bad, did you have a rough night.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“You could say that. I will fill you in later. Sorry I was so late.” Sam said.

“Hey, it is fine. I didn’t have sex yet today, are you proud of me.” Madison said and took Sam’s hand.

“Yeah, I guess. I feel like I missed something.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“I will fill you in at lunch, we are eating in the cafeteria today.” Madison said and started walking to second period, pulling Sam along.

Madison found a spot in the cafeteria and pulled out her sandwich. She saw Sam walk up with her lunch. Sam sat down and sighed. Her eyes were a little red and they looked puffy. She reached out and touched Sam’s hand.

“What happened? You look like something the cat dragged in.” Madison said and Sam chuckled.

“It was a perfect storm. I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn’t go back to sleep. I went downstairs to grab a snack and Mr. Thompson was in the kitchen.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Ok, does this go where I think it is going?” Madison said and felt her pussy tingle.

“Yeah, he fucked the shit out of me on the kitchen table. It was amazing.” Sam said and picked up the hot pretzel that was masquerading as a lunch.

“Ok.” Madison said and smiled at her friend.

“It’s your fault.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“Really, so I have special powers.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“You sort of do. You are so fucking hot and the fact that everyone sees it and wants to be around you is overwhelming. I felt like I was vibrating all day.” Sam said and Madison frowned.

“I’m sorry.” Madison said and put down her sandwich. Sam’s eyes lit up and she grabbed Madison’s hand.

“No, rock star. I didn’t mean it that way. It was not your fault I jumped up on that table or that he jumped up there with me.” Sam said.

“But you said I influenced you. Do you think that is why those evil men did that stuff to me. Did I influence them?” Madison said and Sam got out of her seat and walked around the table. She pulled a chair up next to Madison and held her hand.

“Madison, those men raped you and nowhere in the universe would you be responsible for that.” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“Good. What I am talking about is that you have this thing that radiates off you and makes people love you. Everyone wants to be next to you. This is a good thing and creates good reactions. Bad reactions are the result of evil people, do you understand?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“So, I do have a special power.” Madison said.

“Yeah, you are a rock star, so it makes sense.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“So, having sex on the kitchen table made you this tired.” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“No, lying awake for the rest of the night trying to decide what I wanted is what made me tired.” Sam said.

“Did you figure it out?” Madison said and Sam shook her head.

“Not really. We only have 5 minutes left; this is a conversation for another time.” Sam said and took another bite of her pretzel.

The bell rang and they packed up what was left of their lunch. The good thing about a pretzel for lunch is that you can cram it in your backpack for later. Madison grabbed Sam’s hand and headed for fourth period.

The rest of the day flew by, and Madison found herself sitting on the bus with Sam heading to practice. The other students and the coaches were near the front.

“So, what were you talking about this morning about not having sex.” Sam said and looked at Madison.

“I talked to Katie about what we talked about yesterday. She said it was normal that we felt the way we did but we needed to think about sex like candy. If we eat too much it stops tasting so good.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“That actually makes an incredible amount of sense. I ate a lot of candy yesterday, that could be why I am tired too.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“So, more than Joshua and Mr. Thompson?” Madison said.

“Yeah, I jumped Aaron in the car.” Sam said and Madison moaned.

“I miss him. You know, this is not helping me not think about it.” Madison said.

“Sorry about that. It was not good at all.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Liar.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“Yeah, he made my body go limp.” Sam said and Madison moaned again. Madison looked out the window and tried not to think about the fact that her pussy was soaking her shorts.

The bus pulled up into Jefferson and they walked to the track. Jordan walked up and hugged them both.

“Ready to work?” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Sure, Sam may take a nap while we run.” Madison said and Sam hit her on the arm.

Jordan laughed and grabbed Madison’s hand. They took off and ran a couple of laps.

“We are going to do the same thing we did yesterday except for no break between Josie and the cooldown laps. I will be waiting for you at the finish.” Jordan said as they finished the laps.

“Ok.” Madison said and Josie walked up. Madison hugged her and Jordan laughed.

“Now we’re ready.” Jordan said and Madison stuck her tongue out at her.

Jordan slapped Madison on the butt, and she squealed. Josie took off and Madison followed. The four laps went by quickly and Madison fell in beside Jordan for the cooldown. They did the same thing two more times and Madison started to feel comfortable with the routine. The coach blew the whistle and they walked slowly towards the bus.

“Tomorrow, we will change it up a little. We only have 7 more days. How do you feel?” Jordan said and Madison looked at her.

“Tired but good. I never knew I could run that fast.” Madison said and Jordan chuckled.

“Don’t be surprised if your coach throws you in the mile as well next year. He has been watching.” Jordan said.

“That would be ok, I like it.” Madison said.

“Too bad Josie is a senior or you could kick her ass next year too.” Jordan said and Madison giggled.

Jordan hugged her and Sam and they got on the bus.

“I feel like I need a shower as well.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“That sounds like a plan.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“No candy, right?” Sam said and Madison groaned.

Sam sighed as Madison pulled her into the shower. She was relentless and it was easier to just go along and give her what she wanted.

“Ok, you promised not to touch. I don’t want to end up on the floor.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Nope, not going to touch you at all. Just going to be here getting clean.” Madison said and stood under the water facing Sam. She ran her hands through her hair as it got wet.

Sam stared at her cute friend and her pussy started to tingle and moisten instantly. Madison squirted soap in her hand and started to put suds on her cute breasts. Sam saw the nipples get stiff as Madison washed them. She saw her move her hands down her belly and then over her thighs. Sam groaned as Madison spread her legs and washed her inner thighs. She saw her pussy open and the soft pink skin wink at her. Sam tried to grab the soap and failed. She saw the other two girls walk out of the shower and she looked back to see Madison had turned and was now spreading suds on her cute ass. Sam lost it and walked up and wrapped her arms around her friend.

“Sam, what are you doing?” Madison said softly.

“Shut up.” Sam said and pulled Madison’s head around and kissed her.

Madison melted into her friend’s arms as her tongue explored the inside of Sam’s mouth. Sam’s hands were on her breasts and her fingers were squeezing her nipples. Madison moaned into Sam’s mouth as the warm water cascaded over them. Sam broke the kiss and moved around Madison. She leaned over and kissed her nipples and then slid down her body. Madison put her hands on Sam’s head as she felt the warm tongue lap at her open pussy.

Sam tasted her friend and loved it. She licked and sucked the sweet juices. It was like this pussy pulled her in, like a tractor beam. She flicked the small clit and Madison squeezed her head. Sam loved being here, she could seriously think about living between Madison’s legs. She reached up and held the tight ass as she pushed her tongue deeper into her friend.

Madison tried to control her breathing and then felt her legs start to tremble. She grabbed the railing on the wall and held on as Sam feasted on her pussy. She felt her orgasm hit her and she bit her lip and her hips lurched. A wonderful shiver ran through her body, and she tried not to collapse on the floor. A huge surge of pleasure exploded in her crotch, and she lost the battle to stay standing. She crumbled to the floor and Sam stayed locked between her legs. Madison felt the cool tile on her back and then totally relaxed and spread her legs. Her amazing friend was still licking her, and she felt another huge surge of pleasure hit her. She pushed her ass up off the floor and Sam held on.

Sam felt Madison start to slow down and she took one more slow trip through her pussy with her tongue, grabbing any remaining sweet juices she could. She lifted her head and looked at her friend. Her eyes were closed, and her body shivered every few seconds. She moved up and kissed the two cute nipples, wrapping her tongue around each and giving them a gentle suck. Madison moaned each time and Sam smiled. She moved to her head and pushed the wet hair off so she could see her favorite face. She kissed her nose and then her cheeks and then her lips softly. Madison’s eyes opened and she looked up at Sam.

“I guess I need to try harder.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“Yeah, I think we both do.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

The walk home was slow and nice. Madison held Sam’s hand the whole time and loved the feel of the soft wind on her face. She was very happy and content.

“You are so pretty when you smile.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“How can I not smile after such a wonderful shower.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“Sorry about that.” Sam said.

“Do not apologize for that. Katie said I could have some candy every now and then.” Madison said.

“Yeah, at least you didn’t have sex with a guy ... yet.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“What are you implying?” Madison said and Sam giggled.

“Well, yesterday you let him grope your tits, I figured today he would get to go a little farther and when he touches that little pussy your brains will fall out and you will end up on your back on the kitchen table.” Sam said.

“I will have you know Miss Simmons I have a lot of self-control.” Madison said and Sam giggled.

“Yeah right.” Sam said.

Barry saw them round the hedges and Roscoe jumped into her arms again. Barry thought he may be losing his little dog; he was afraid he would follow her home one day, and he would never see him again. Sam was with her, and she was wearing a cute blue skirt and white tank top. He got to see some pretty legs today and he was happy. They walked onto the porch and Madison kicked off her sandals and sat on the swing next to him. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Hi Mr. Jones. How was your day?” Madison said.

“It was good, better now with two cuties on my swing.” He said and Madison giggled. He remembered what she said this morning and he thought about his wife as he heard the cute giggle.

“I bet you say that to all the girls.” Madison said.

“Oh yeah, it is a regular parade all day long.” He said.

“I thought so, the girls must all flock to you.” Madison said.

“Ok, that joke is dead. You two are the only females that have been on this swing in the last three years.” He said.

“That is just because we put the word out that you are ours.” Madison said and touched his arm.

“Really? That explains why everyone looks at me funny.” Barry said and she giggled again.

“You are so funny.” She said.

“Why thank you sweetheart, I will be here all week.” He said and she giggled again.

“Mr. Jones, we can’t stay long. I have a lot of homework and Sam really wants to kiss me some more.” Madison said and Sam hit her on the arm.

“Ouch, that hurt.” Madison said, rubbing her arm.

“Would you like me to kiss it and make it better?” Sam said and smirked.

“No, not with a face like that. Mr. Jones, would you kiss it and make it better?” Madison said and held out her arm. Barry took the arm and kissed her bicep. The skin was soft and warm. She smiled and then stuck her tongue out to Sam.

“You want me to hit you in the boob now?” Sam said and Barry’s breath caught in his throat, and he started coughing.

Madison looked at him and grabbed his arm. He caught his breath.

“I am fine.” He said and she smiled.

“Sam, you are going to make him have a heart attack.” Madison said and Sam snickered.

“Rock star, with what you have put him though I doubt one of my little wisecracks will send him over the edge.” Sam said.

“What have I put him through?” Madison said.

“Oh, let’s see. Playing tonsil hockey every day with the poor man then having him rub salve on your tit. Oh, I forgot, letting him hold those same tits while he kissed all over them. Those are only the things I have seen; God knows what you have done to the poor man when I was not here.” Sam said and Madison looked at him.

“Mr. Jones, I am so sorry.” Madison said and he shook his head.

“No, no, no. Do not apologize for any of that and my heart is fine.” He said and Sam snickered.

“Rock star, I think he liked holding your tits.” Sam said.

“You are just jealous that he hasn’t held yours yet.” Madison said and Barry coughed again.

Madison stood up, holding Roscoe.

“Mr. Jones, I would love some hot chocolate. You can decide if you want to give some to Sam, she is being mean and she is not even wearing a bra.” Madison said.

“It is ok, bras are not needed for hot chocolate.” He said and stood up.

Sam shook her head and followed them into the house. She needed to make sure Madison didn’t fuck him on the table although she was not sure she could stop it anyway. She squirmed as her panties got warm thinking of that.

Barry brought the mugs to the table and sat down. The girls sipped them and were soon drinking them.

“Mr. Jones, I don’t know how you do it, but this is so good.” Madison said.

“Thank you, Madison.” He said.

“We really need to go; I wasn’t kidding about the homework.” Madison said.

“That’s fine, thank you both for coming.” Barry said.

“You need to say goodbye to Sam first.” Madison said.

Sam groaned and finished her drink. She stood up and walked over to Mr. Jones. She would just kiss him and get it over with or Madison would harass her. She stepped between his legs and looked at him. He really was cute in an old man way. His face was so sweet, and he looked like a kid in a candy store. She thought he probably was as she felt his hands on her hips. She looked down and his hands were actually on his thighs. She turned and Madison was right behind her. Madison grabbed her head and turned it to kiss her.

Madison kissed her friend as she stood in front of Mr. Jones. She looked at Mr. Jones’s face right before her lips met Sam’s and he was smiling. She slipped her tongue into Sam’s mouth and put her right hand behind her head to pull her into her. She heard Sam groan, and she slid her left hand up her side and under her tank top. Sam flinched when she wrapped her hand around her tender breast. She could feel the small nipple stiffen as she rubbed gently.

Barry watched the girls kiss a foot in front of him and he tried to stay calm. He could feel his heart wanting to race and his cock was straining to escape his pants. Madison moved her hand under Sam’s top, and he saw her massaging the small breast. He saw her hand move off the breast and then pull the top up over both of the cute breasts. His eyes almost popped out of his head as he saw Sam’s boobs bounce out in the open. Madison broke the kiss but held Sam’s head.

“Mr. Jones, they are tender, so you have to be gentle.” Madison said and he gasped. She nodded and smiled.

Barry touched the soft skin of Sam’s young breasts and he moaned softly. They were warm and smooth and felt wonderful in his hands. He wrapped his hand around the entire breast, and it fit perfectly. The small nipples were stiff, and he touched them gently. He heard Sam moan, and he looked up to see Madison kissing her again. He moved forward and kissed the smooth skin of her chest. He touched her stiff nipple with his tongue, and she flinched and moaned again into Madison’s mouth. Barry kissed the nipple gently and sucked it for a second and pulled back. He looked at the beautiful blonde 14-yr-old and was amazed he was sitting in his kitchen holding and kissing her bare breasts.

“They are nice, right?” Madison said and he looked up to see her looking at him and smiling.

“Yes, they are.” Barry said.

“Are they worth hot chocolate?” Madison said and he chuckled.

“Yes, hot chocolate for life.” Barry said and Madison giggled.

“His hands feel good, don’t they.” Madison whispered in Sam’s ear.

Sam looked at the old man as he squeezed her boobs. He was gentle and it did not hurt, in fact Madison was right, his hands were soft and warm and felt good on her skin. She tried to clear her head, but it felt fuzzy as Madison’s lips and Mr. Jones’s hands created so much pleasure it made it hard for her to focus. She closed her eyes and just let it happen.

“Yes, they do.” Sam whispered.

“You need to kiss him now.” Madison whispered.

Barry saw the young blonde open her eyes and move forward. He let go of her breasts and wrapped his arms around her strong back. He felt her breasts touch his chest and then her lips touch his. He held the young girl as she kissed him deeply. Her little tongue snaked around in his mouth, and he tried to chase it with his. She was a great kisser, and he pulled her closer. He tried to remember the last time he held a young topless girl as she kissed him. He gave that up and just tried to enjoy the moment.

Madison stepped back and sat in the chair as Sam and Mr. Jones kissed. It looked cool as his hands were rubbing her back and her face looked like it was trying to merge with his. They both looked very happy, and it made her heart warm. She figured Sam was right in that it was only a matter of time before she did something more with Mr. Jones. Her pussy was so wet and hot right now, she was not sure she could go through many more days without giving it what it wanted. She squirmed in the chair as her two friends made out.

Barry felt Sam pull back slowly and he held her as she broke the kiss. Her eyes were glazed, and her cheeks were flushed. She moved back a little and he saw her beautiful breasts again. God, she was pretty, and he was a very lucky old man. He touched her top and pulled it down slowly, covering up one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen in his life. He looked back up at her, and her eyes looked a little clearer.

“Thank you. Sorry about that, she is relentless.” Sam said and smiled.

“Oh baby, don’t apologize for that. You made an old man very happy.” He said and she chuckled.

“Ok, rock star, have you had enough?” Sam said and turned her head. Madison giggled as she sat on the chair.

“Yes, I think so. That was very hot.” Madison said.

“Can we leave this poor old man alone before he hyperventilates?” Sam said and stepped back.

“Mr. Jones, are you ok?” Madison said. He looked at her and nodded.

“Sam, you underestimate how strong he is. He looks great and that was a pretty hot kiss.” Madison said and Sam shook her head and walked to a chair. She sat down and looked at Madison.

“Ok, kiss him.” Sam said and Madison stood up.

Barry watched her walk over and stand between his legs. He could not move his eyes off the cute face. She was smiling at him, and her eyes were sparkling. He loved this little girl so much. She moved closer and her face was inches from his. He could feel her breath on his lips.

“Mr. Jones, you don’t have to hold my breasts today, ok?” She said and he nodded.

“But I do want my kiss unless you are too tired after she finished with you?” Madison said and Sam huffed.

“Not tired.” Barry said softly and she giggled. He felt that warmth in his heart just before her lips touched his.

Sam sat and watched her friend kiss the old man like he was a lover. She figured he would be that soon, Madison was skating on thin ice with him. She would fall through eventually when all the pieces fell into place. She sighed as she hoped her little friend would be ok. She saw her move away from him after a short time and she was a little surprised.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones, the hot chocolate was exceptional as always.” Madison said, her arms around his neck as she looked at him.

“I live to please.” He said and she giggled again. She kissed him on the nose and then stepped away from him. She glanced down and saw his thing was hard and pushing against his pants. She wanted to help him, but she took a deep breath and stepped back.

“Sam, you ready.” Madison said.

“So, there won’t be a second round of kissing?” Sam said and stood up.

“No silly, we have to take care of him.” Madison said and rubbed his shoulder.

“Oh please, don’t start that.” Sam said and walked around the table. Madison laughed.

“You have a good night Mr. Jones. I will see you in the morning.” Madison said and he nodded.

Madison took Sam’s hand and walked her to the door. She looked back at him, and he was sitting in the chair and smiling. She reached down and rubbed the back of Roscoe’s head and went out onto the porch. They walked down the steps and across the yard in silence. Sam looked at her friend and started to worry.

As the girls started to walk up the steps to Madison’s door Barry Jones held onto his cock and blasted a load of cum straight into the air as he sat in his kitchen chair. He looked down at his pants and sighed.

Sam watched Madison drop her backpack and sit on the couch. She walked over and sat next to her and put her arm around her friend.

“Sam, I am so sorry. I pushed you into that, I couldn’t stop.” Madison whimpered. Sam sighed and rubbed her shoulder.

“Hey, what are friends for if not to let you work out your horniness with your old neighbor.” Sam said and Madison chuckled through her tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.