Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 49: Tuesday night

Fiction Story: Chapter 49: Tuesday night - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison kissed Sam deeply as she gently squeezed the soft breast in her hand, it did feel a little bigger. She felt Sam’s hand on her ass, and it felt good. She broke the kiss and looked at her friend.

“This is nice. I miss this. Do you remember when we used to talk all night on this bed during our sleepovers?” Madison said and ran her finger across Sam’s tender nipple.

“Yes, but it was a little different.” Sam said.

“Well, we didn’t have these.” Madison said and squeezed Sam’s breast gently.

“And we were a lot less naked.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“True, but you wore those tight panties that drove me crazy.” Madison said.

Sam smiled and started kissing her friend again. She slid her hand between Madison’s legs and touched her soft pussy. Madison moaned into her mouth and spread her legs a little. Sam moved her finger all around the wet pussy and touched her clit. Madison broke the kiss and fell onto her back, spreading her legs more.

“Ohhh ... God.” Madison said and bit her lip. Sam giggled.

“You are such a horndog now.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“I think I would have reacted the same way to that before any of this. Maybe you are just better at touching me now that you have had so much practice with Katie.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“We have not had that many chances now that mom has moved in.” Sam said and rubbed her friend’s warm pussy. She ran her finger in a little and felt the wetness.

“Do you miss it? Katie has a wonderful tongue.” Madison said. Sam pulled her finger out of Madison’s pussy and licked it.

“I do and yes, she does. Mr. Thompson is not bad either.” Sam said and popped her finger out of her mouth.

“Taste good?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“Yes, pretty girl with a hint of Joshua.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“You should taste it directly from the source.” Madison said.

“Don’t mind if I do.” Sam said and moved down between Madison’s legs.

Barry Jones stared at the screen with his mouth wide open. His old cock was making a valiant attempt at getting hard again but the scene in front of him was the hottest he had seen in his life. He could see Sam’s perfect ass and her small pussy as she knelt before Madison and ate her out. He saw Madison’s legs spread wide and Sam’s face between them. He heard a beep and looked down.

Hotshot89 – “Holy fucking shit! Dude, are you seeing this?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes.”

Barry typed the response and felt a strong surge of guilt hit him. He was taking advantage of her, and he felt like such a chump after she kissed him so sweetly at his table this afternoon.

Hotshot89 – “Man, this is better than any porn I have ever seen. This little blond is hot as a firecracker, that ass is mind-boggling.”

Barry looked back up and Sam had spread her legs a little more. He saw her pussy open and her breasts hanging down as she worked between Madison’s legs. He groaned.

Hotshot89 – “Buddy, you ok?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes. Sorry, just feeling a little guilty.”

Hotshot89 – “I get it. How long have you known her?”

Oldfuck111 – “12 years, since she was 2.”

Hotshot89 – “Wow, I really get it now. I thought I would never say this but if you want to stop this I understand.”

Oldfuck111 – “Seriously thinking about it.”

Hotshot89 – “Can you hold off until this is over.”

Oldfuck111 – “LOL.”

Hotshot89 – “I will be watching this video until I die. Shit, there she goes.”

Madison screamed and grabbed Sam’s head. Her legs twitched and her nipples were tingling. The pleasure was rocketing through her body as Sam’s tongue lapped against her button. She pushed her hips up and Sam held on, her tongue never stopping. Madison felt another surge and she screamed again. Sam held on and continued until Madison pulled her head off her pussy.

“God, that was so good.” Madison said, catching her breath. Sam moved up and hugged her.

“You taste so good. Joshua adds a nice flavor too.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“You know, you are carrying some of him around as well.” Madison said.

“I know and I am ready when you are if you need to taste him.” Sam said.

Madison kissed Sam on the lips and pulled her closer. She loved the feeling of their breasts rubbing against each other. Sam’s nipples were hard, and Madison ran her hand down to grab her favorite ass. Sam moaned as Madison ran her fingers between those perfect little cheeks. She could feel the heat of Sam’s pussy and she pushed her finger deeper. She touched the warm pussy and then ran her finger up, touching Sam’s little hole. Madison remembered hearing Barr say he was going to sell her butt. What would it feel like to have a big thing in this little hole.

“What did it feel like?” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“What?” Sam said and Madison touched Sam’s butt again.

“You said your daddy did that to you.” Madison said.

“It hurt like a mother fucker.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“I am sorry.” Madison said and hugged her friend.

“The first few times.” Sam said softly.

“How many times did he do it.” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“A few times, and his friends liked to do it. I never understood the fascination.” Sam said.

“I am so sorry; we don’t have to talk about it.” Madison said.

“No, you are obviously thinking about it so you should know. Make sure you have a lot of lube, and it is someone that loves you. It can be very painful if you don’t have either of those.” Sam said.

“What is lube?” Madison said.

“Vaseline, or lotion, anything to make it slide. There is no natural lubrication, like you have down here.” Sam said and sunk two fingers in Madison’s wet pussy. Madison moaned.

“Have you done it since your daddy did it.” Madison said.

“No, I haven’t. Oh yeah, and it can’t be Aaron.” Sam said and Madison looked at her.

“Why not? He loves me.” Madison said.

“He would tear you open, that hole is not as big or flexible as your other one.” Sam said. Madison shivered.

“Yeah, that does seem like it would hurt.” Madison said.

“It hurts anyway but something that big would be too much.” Sam said.

“So, I need to find someone that loves me with a little one.” Madison said.

“Rock star, you do not have to go and recruit a dude with a little dick to fuck you in the ass. It is not that great, and your other parts are way more fun.” Sam said and moved her fingers back to Madison’s pussy.

“So, Joshua is out too?” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“You need to drop this and get that pretty face down there where it belongs.” Sam said and spread her legs.

“Yes, ma’am.” Madison said and moved down between the long smooth legs.

Madison licked Sam’s pussy slowly and did taste Joshua. She wiggled her tongue deep and found more of him. She lapped it up and started cleaning Sam of all her juices. She heard Sam moan and felt her wiggle. She loved giving her friend pleasure. She thought of Jordan and what it would be like to have her here. Her pussy shivered and she knew that was going to have to happen eventually. She pulled back and looked at Sam’s little button. It was throbbing and shining. It was very cute, and she flicked her tongue against it gently. Sam whimpered and opened her legs even more.

Barry watched Sam scream and wrap her legs around Madison. He did love the look of Madison’s ass sticking up as she buried her face between Sam’s legs. He could see her pussy and wondered who would be lucky enough to enjoy that. He did not think it would be him. He was happy to enjoy her breasts and he was pretty sure that was his peak. She would not let an old man like him between those young legs. He watched Sam shake violently and Madison hold her thighs, it was a lovely sight.

Hotshot89 – “Buddy, that was epic. Do what you have to, after seeing this I will die a happy man.”

Oldfuck111 – “Thank you, I will let you know.”

Hotshot89 – “No worries, I will figure it out quickly.”

Oldfuck111 – “LOL, have a great night.”

Hotshot89 – “I will, I already have it queued up to watch again and my Kleenex is ready.”

Oldfuck111 – “Preparation is key.”

Hotshot89 – “Talk later, buddy.”

Barry Jones went into the settings for Henry’s security system and changed the password. He looked once more at the current scene of Madison and Sam holding each other. He took a breath and closed the screen. He would need to be strong. He stood up and looked out his window. He saw her curtains and his cock twitched as he knew exactly what was going on behind those curtains.

“Madison, that was incredible.” Sam said and sighed.

“I am glad you enjoyed it; you went a little nuts.” Madison said.

“I guess so, that thing you did at the end, did Jordan teach you that?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“You will love her, she is very, very good at that.” Madison said and Sam groaned.

Madison loved the feeling of Sam’s skin on hers. She rubbed the smooth back of her friend and thought about what she had been through the last few weeks. She remembered the first dinner with the Thompsons and how Mr. Thompson touched her pussy under the table. She thought it was what wives did but now she knew he liked her; she wondered if he liked her from the start. Was she the reason her daddy got his job? She told herself at the time that she would help like the other wives did, but she was not sure if the other wives practiced on the entire board.

“Madison, what are you thinking about?” Sam said and Madison broke out of her trance.

“Just some of the stuff we have done lately. Are we getting weird?” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“You know, we have both been through a lot. I think we are different now. I know I shouldn’t do some of the things I do but they feel so good, and it makes the people I love so happy. I can’t wrap my head around how that can be bad.” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“I feel the same way. The only trouble I have is picking the right people, obviously.” Madison said.

“No Madison, that was not your fault. Barr was evil and he took advantage of you.” Sam said and Madison nodded. Madison looked at her friend and decided she needed to talk to someone about something that was bothering her, and she figured Sam was probably the best person.

“Sam, I think I made my daddy uncomfortable.” Madison said and Sam’s eyes snapped open.

“Madison, what did you do?” Sam said sharply. Madison drew back a little, Sam looked either scared or angry, she couldn’t tell. She took a breath.

“First, I touched him accidentally when I woke up with him on the couch Sunday morning. I think I thought it was Aaron and I put my hand in his pants. He freaked out and I was really upset but Alex came over and helped me.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“Ok, why do I think there is more.” Sam said. Madison took another breath.

“I had a nightmare last night and went and got in bed with him. He was asleep but he put his arm around me. His hand was touching the bottom of my breast and I pulled it up over my breast, and he held it. It felt so nice, and we woke up with it still there. I think he felt bad, but I didn’t.” Madison said and she saw Sam’s face crumble.

Madison sat up and watched her friend’s face break down into sobbing tears. She hugged her and let her cry. She had no idea what was going on. Sam pulled back and sat up in bed. Madison looked at her and the tears were still coming out of her eyes.

“Madison ... you have a perfect daddy. Please do not mess that up.” Sam said and her shoulders shook as she sobbed.

It hit Madison in the chest like a brick as she watched her friend. She did have a perfect daddy and Sam did not. She should be feeling lucky and holding onto him instead of pulling him into her weird world. She remembered how she felt when she touched him the first time, how she was angry that Barr was trying to take her daddy from her. Now she was doing the same thing. She felt her throat tighten and then her eyes got wet too.

“Sam, I don’t know what to do. How do I know when not to do stuff.” Madison cried. Sam laid down next to her and held her.

“It’s ok baby, I will help you. Just keep your daddy pure, he is special, and you will thank me later.” Sam said. Sam held her close and rubbed her back.

“Ok, this is nice. I love you.” Madison said.

“I love you too, rock star.” Sam said.

Madison held Sam’s hand as they walked down the stairs. She had on a T-shirt and shorts and Sam was dressed in her school clothes. Daddy was sitting on the recliner reading the paper.

“Hey girls, I thought you were home, but I didn’t want to disturb you. How was your first day back, Sam?” Henry said.

“It was hard, but it will get better. I need to go, I just texted Aaron.” Sam said and they both sat on the couch. Henry looked at them and they were so cute sitting there.

“Sounds good, you know you are always welcome to stay for dinner or the night.” Henry said.

“Yes, thank you. I need to get home; I think my mom is cooking tonight. Katie is very excited about that.” Sam said and Henry laughed.

“I am sure she is. I am so happy you and your mom have a safe place.” Henry said.

“Thank you, the Thompsons have been wonderful. Katie is already talking about mom going to work for them.” Sam said.

“That sounds great. I am glad she is getting better.” Henry said.

They heard a knock and Madison jumped up to get the door. She opened it and Aaron’s smile warmed her heart. She stepped forward and he wrapped his big arms around her. She sighed into his belly and realized how much she missed seeing him every day.

“Hey cutie, how are you doing?” Aaron said and she looked up at him. He could see the understanding in her eyes. She knew exactly what happened.

“Thank you.” She said softly and he nodded. He picked her up and hugged her, she felt her feet dangling. He put his arm under her butt and held her on his hip like a little girl. He walked into the house and Henry chuckled.

“I haven’t been able to carry her like that in a very long time.” Henry said as he saw his girl sitting on Aaron’s hip, her legs around him and him holding her like she didn’t weigh a thing.

“Luckily, I think she has air in her bones, maybe that is why she can run so fast.” Aaron said and Madison giggled.

He walked over to the couch and let her down. He felt his hip get cooler as she left it. He looked down at Sam.

“You ready to go home baby?” Aaron said and held out his hand. Sam took it and Madison loved seeing her tiny hand in his huge one. She remembered how that felt and her heart got warm.

“Yes, I think so.” Sam said and stood. Madison looked up at Aaron and was amazed again at how big he was as they both stood next to him.

“Henry, I will see you later. I think I have an airport pickup in the morning.” Aaron said.

“Sounds good, thanks for bringing Sam. We love having her around.” Henry said and Sam walked over and hugged him. Henry felt the little body drape over him on his chair and he put his arms around her. She was soft and warm, and he tried to remember her when she was a little girl. Those thoughts helped distract him from her smooth legs across his.

Sam broke the hug and walked to the door. Aaron followed her and Madison went to the door and watched them walk down the driveway. She missed riding in that car, and she missed Aaron. She sighed and closed the door.

“Daddy, I am going to take a shower. Practice was really hard, and I am a little sore. I will be down in a little while and we can talk about dinner.” Madison said and he nodded.

“Sounds good.” Henry said. He watched his little girl climb the stairs slowly. She looked like she had something on her mind. He sighed and hoped he could help her.

Aaron slid into the car and looked at the incredibly cute blonde on his front seat. He would never get tired of looking at her.

“How is she?” He said and Sam shook her head.

“Incredibly horny but I expected that. I felt the same way in the hospital. The difference is she is walking around among the people with that cloud of horniness all over her.” Sam said and Aaron laughed.

“Cloud of horniness?” Aaron said, picturing Madison walking around with a purple haze around her.

“That is the best way I can describe it. She is naturally attractive to every man on the planet but now it is like she needs then to look more and sometimes touch.” Sam said.

“Sometimes touch?” Aaron said.

“Yeah, she fucked the janitor.” Sam said and he gasped.

“What? When?” Aaron said.

“The first time was Thursday, but I could almost give her that one. She was going through a lot, and he is incredibly nice to her. The next time was today, and I feel kinda responsible.” Sam said and he looked at her.

“What did you do?” Aaron said and Sam shook her head.

“She was so sad, and these boys said something horrible to her in the hallway. I just wanted her to feel better.” Sam said.

“Sam, what did you do?” Aaron said. Sam sighed and looked at him with that cute face.

“I sort of tricked him and told him there was a mess on the floor in the dressing room. He came in and then she walked out of the shower in a towel. Everything after that was a blur and we both got fucked.” Sam said.

“Both of you?” Aaron said and Sam sighed.

“He is really sweet, and he has a wonderful cock. Watching them was incredibly hot and it just happened.” Sam said.

“Sam, you were supposed to watch over her, not hand her over to the janitor.” Aaron said.

“I know but she looks at you with those puppy dog eyes, and you just melt. Don’t even try to deny it. You haven’t been with her in a while, but you are still wrapped around that cute little finger.” Sam said and Aaron sighed.

“I get it, but you still need a spanking for that.” Aaron said and grabbed her.

Sam squealed and he pulled her over his lap. He popped her cute ass twice and she wiggled. He rubbed it a little and popped it twice more. He wondered what it would feel like without these shorts. He gave her two more pops and let her up. She sat on the seat and looked at him. Her face was flushed, and he saw two perky nipples poking out of her shirt.

“I think you needed that more than me.” Sam said and nodded to his pants. He looked down and his cock was rock hard along his left leg.

“You are a mischievous little scamp.” He said.

“Yes, and you are a horny old guy that likes scamps.” She said and smiled.

“God, you two will be the death of me.” Aaron said and Sam scooted over next to him. She put her hand over his cock and rubbed.

“Nah, you will live a long time. I will have to make sure I marry someone that is ok with me having this monster occasionally.” Sam said as she rubbed his cock.

“Monster?” Aaron said and she snickered.

He put the car in drive and backed out of the driveway. Aaron drove and held onto Sam’s thigh as her little hand rested on his cock. They were getting close to the Thompsons, and she pointed her finger.

“Pull over in that parking lot.” She said. Aaron looked at an elementary school. There were no cars in the lot, and he drove in and parked.

“What do you need?” He said.

“This.” Sam said and started unbuckling his pants. He put his hand on hers.

“Sam, stop, what are you doing?” Aaron said and she looked up.

“I am sorry, she got me all hot and I need this.” She said and pulled down his zipper. Aaron groaned as a small hand fished out his massive black cock.

Sam moaned as she put the head in her mouth. She loved the taste and feel of this cock, and she was serious in that any husband she found would have to be ok with her doing this every now and then. She sucked on the head and then licked slowly down the shaft as she held it in her hands. She heard Aaron groan and she smiled. She got on her knees and shoved her face down on the huge cock. It hit the back of her throat and she relaxed and swallowed. Her throat opened and her favorite black cock slid deep into her teen body.

Aaron groaned again as she took him in her throat. God, she was good at this, too good for a 14-yr-old. He got sad a little as he thought of all the cocks she had already taken in her young life. Was he just adding to her count or really helping her? He wanted to think he was being her friend and protecting her but seeing her young face full of his cock made him pause. She pulled off slowly and he felt her little tongue wiggling against his shaft. He shivered and knew he would not last very long.

Sam felt his cock shiver and she prepared for his stuff. She did not want to mess up his car or his clothes, so she took a deep breath and sucked hard on the head as she pumped his shaft with her hands. She did not have to wait long as he grumbled and filled her mouth with his gooey cum. She swallowed and took another load. She held his cock, moving her hands slowly up and down to milk him completely. She swallowed twice more and then moved slowly off his cock. She licked and kissed the head and sat up on her legs.

“How was that?” Sam said and wiped her mouth.

“Fuck, that was incredible. You should not know how to do that so well.” He said and she smiled.

“Sorry, I guess I am a natural talent.” She said and he looked at her. He put his hand on her cheek and looked at those pretty blue eyes.

“Don’t ever think that you were destined for this. You were put into a bad situation and are now trying to make the best of it. This does not define you. Do you understand?” He said and she nodded. He saw her eyes get a little glassy.

“Thank you, Aaron.” She said and sat back on the seat. He saw her pop the snap on her shorts and push them down, taking her panties with them.

“Sam, what are you doing?” He said. He saw her smooth pussy appear as she got up on her knees again.

“I understand what you said and thank you for that. However, right now I need you to return the favor.” She said and he sighed. She laid down over his lap and he saw her perfect little ass right there in front of him.

“First you can do that spanking properly.” She said and he put his hand on her smooth butt cheek.

“Sam, are you sure?” He said. He rubbed the warm soft skin.

“Yes, I have been a bad girl. I fucked the janitor, and I just blew you in a school parking lot. Please sir, spank me.” Sam said and Aaron moaned. His cock shivered under her belly.

Aaron moved his hand back and popped her ass. She squealed and he saw a red handprint on the smooth skin. He popped the other cheek and she squealed again and wiggled. He loved seeing her cute ass reddened and he hit her again. She whimpered this time, and he rubbed her a little before popping her again. She moaned and he saw her move her ass slightly back and forth and spread her legs a little. He reached down and felt her soaking wet pussy. She moaned as his finger slid through her slippery folds.

Sam felt his finger move through her pussy. She was so wet it slid easily back and forth. It almost felt like a cock as it moved around, it was so big. She moved her ass up a little to give him better access. Her body was on fire, and he needed to put more of his juice inside her to squelch the flames. His finger touched her clit and she shivered. She bit her lip to keep from screaming. She knew no one could hear but it still felt strange being naked in a car in a school parking lot as a man ran his finger through her pussy.

Aaron pushed up her shirt and rubbed her back with his left hand while his right felt up her sloppy pussy. She was very wet, and he moved his finger into her hole. She clamped down on his finger and pushed her hips down. She was so hot; he had not ever seen her this worked up. I guess hanging around with Madison all day fired her up. He moved his finger in and out of her and she let out a squeak. He slid his finger deep and she whimpered loudly.

“Yes, please, deeper, oh God, this feels so good.” She whimpered and he buried his finger inside her.

He pulled it out and shoved it back a few times and she was moaning. He moved it up and touched her clit and she screamed. He pinched her clit, and she made a strange noise like a cross between a mumble and a scream. Her body stiffened and her ass clinched. She screamed and then started shaking on his lap. He rubbed her clit and held her down with his left hand. She wiggled and shook for a while and then collapsed on his lap. He picked her up and she was like a rag doll. She straddled his lap and fell against his chest. His hard cock was now trapped between them, he felt her breathing against it.

“Are you ok?” He said as he rubbed her back and ass as she sat on his lap.

“God, yes. I love you.” Sam said into his chest.

“You were a little riled up.” He said.

“Try walking around all day in a horny cloud.” She said and he chuckled.

He held her for a few minutes and looked around. He hoped no one was loitering or walking by, they would have gotten an eyeful. Well, maybe not unless they were very close and were able to look down into the car. It was still exhilarating. He felt her sit up and put her hands back on his cock. He looked at her, her hair was a little crazy, some of it stuck to her face. Her face was still flushed, and her eyes looked glazed over. She looked at him and smiled.

“I know where this would fit nicely.” She said softly as she moved her small hands up and down his now erect shaft. He loved seeing her little white hands on his dark cock, that seemed so cool for some reason.

“You are insatiable.” He said and she smiled.

“You don’t think I would do all this work and not get to feel my monster inside me?” She said and he sighed.

“Your monster?” He said and she snickered.

“I know, Alex has first dibs and I really fall behind Madison and even Katie but while it is my hands it is mine.” She said and smiled.

“Samantha, you don’t fall behind anyone.” He said and he lifted her body and then sat her down on his stiff rod. He felt it slide into her warm sheath and then he felt her warm skin touch his lap. She looked very happy.

“Thank you. You know just what a girl wants to hear when she is sitting on your cock.” Sam said and he chuckled.

“You are a funny little girl.” He said and she leaned against his chest.

“I have been called worse.” She said and he rubbed her back some more.

“Anyone that calls you anything bad is an idiot and if I hear it, they may struggle to say anything more.” He said and she snuggled up against his chest. She wiggled her hips a little and he felt his cock shift around inside her.

“You know I kicked a guy in the balls today.” Sam said and Aaron looked down at her.

“Really? And why did you do that?” He said and she snickered.

“He said something horrible to Madison and he deserved it, both times.” She said.

“Both times? You kicked him twice?” Aaron said and rubbed her back.

“Well, the second one was more of a stomp.” She said and Aaron laughed.

“My little badass. Did you get in trouble?” He said and kissed the top of her head.

“Nope, Coach Boone came out and drug him to the office when he found out what he said.” She said.

“Is that the coach you ripped into Saturday?” He said and she sat up and looked at him.

“No, that was Coach Wilson, this was Boone. How did you know about that?” She said and he smiled.

“Alex was very impressed. She said I needed to make sure I didn’t make you angry. I guess the boy in the hall did not get the memo.” He said and rubbed her thighs. She smiled at him and leaned forward and kissed him gently.

“I learned from the best.” She said and wiggled her hips again. He moaned as she moved around on his cock.

“You keep that up and...” He said and she snickered.

“And what? Will you fill me with your hot seed, big boy?” Sam said with an evil smile and he moaned.

“Oh fuck.” Aaron said and grabbed her hips.

He lifted her and started to hammer her pussy from below. She moaned and leaned into him, putting her hands on his shoulders as she bounced on him. Aaron felt his cock banging against her insides and he didn’t want to hurt her. He looked at her and her eyes were glazed again as she worked her hips up and down. She did not look to be in pain. He smiled and pushed his cock deep into her teenage body.

Sam loved having his cock inside her pussy. It was like they were made for each other. Madison said that about his cock too, maybe their pussies were the same size, and this cock was made for both of them. She moved her hips and then she felt his cock shiver inside her. He growled and grabbed her hips. He lifted her and his wonderful cock started moving quickly in and out of her wet hole. She grabbed his shoulders so she could help. She got the rhythm quickly and they were in sync, the slapping of skin was like music to her ears as her pussy was manhandled by the massive shaft.

Aaron continued, she took the edge off earlier with that glorious little mouth and he was now loving this young pussy. Her body was like a feather on him, but her pussy was warm, tight, and wet, his three favorite things. He hammered her for a while, her body was starting to go limp in his hands. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slack. She looked very fucked. Her arms were still on his shoulders, but they were just keeping her from falling into him. He moved his hands to her thighs and started driving her down onto his cock. She moved her head up and let out what sounded like a howl. He sped up and watched her little breasts bounce crazily under her shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.