Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 48: Tuesday – Sam comes back

Fiction Story: Chapter 48: Tuesday – Sam comes back - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Henry opened his eyes and looked at the clock. It was 7:00, he could sleep 15 more minutes. He closed his eyes and pulled her closer, she was so warm and soft. He snapped his eyes open, his brain cleared, and he realized Madison was sleeping next to him. She was snuggled up against him and his hand was under her shirt on her breast. He panicked and tried to move his hand slowly. Her hand was over his and she held his hand in place as he tried to move it.

“Good morning, daddy.” She said in a sleepy voice.

“Madison, I didn’t know you were here. I am so sorry.” He said and she turned her head to look at him.

“I had a nightmare and I snuck in; it was so nice to sleep here. You are very snuggly.” She said and smiled.

“I didn’t realize...” He said and she turned over on her back. She held his hand on her breast.

“Daddy, it’s ok. You were just hugging me, and it was very nice.” She said.

“But baby, I am touching you.” He said.

“Yeah, you touch me all the time. My belly, my back, my cheeks. It is just skin daddy, and it feels good.” She said. She lifted her hand off his and he slid his hand off her young breast.

“Are you mad at me.” Madison said.

“No baby, I am just worried. You went through a lot, and I wonder if it has messed up how you look at things. It is wrong for me to touch you like that.” Henry said.

“I know I am supposed to think that, but it does not feel wrong. I love it when you rub my back to wake me up, is that wrong?” Madison said.

“No, that is not.” Henry said.

“Then why is it wrong for you to touch my front if it makes me relax so I can sleep.” Madison said and he shook his head.

“Madison, it is hard to explain.” Henry said. She frowned.

“I am sorry daddy. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Madison said.

“Baby, we need to talk about this a lot more.” Henry said.

“Ok, I am sorry.” Madison said.

“No, you don’t have to apologize. I love you so much sweetie, I just don’t want to hurt you.” Henry said.

“Daddy, you would never hurt me, especially just by touching me.” Madison said and he moaned.

“Maybe we should get someone to talk to.” Henry said.

“How about I make you breakfast, and we can talk more about it later.” Madison said.

“That sounds like a great plan.” Henry said and got out of bed. He looked down at his daughter and she was like a young compact version of his ex-wife, that worried him more than the touching.

Henry walked down the stairs after getting dressed and smelled pancakes. He smiled, that was her favorite thing to make. He walked into the kitchen, and she handed him a cup of coffee. He smiled and sat down at the table. She was wearing one of his white dress shirts and black yoga pants. Her feet were bare, and she was very cute trying to flip the pancakes onto his plate.

“Breakfast is served.” She said and put the plate down in front of him. He grabbed the syrup.

“This smells great baby.” He said and poured out the syrup.

“Good, I really wanted pancakes. Is that ok?” Madison said.

“It is always ok to have pancakes.” Henry said and took a bite. He moaned and she giggled.

“Daddy, you can tell me if they are not good.” Madison said.

“Ok, if you ever make them not good, I will tell you but that will not be today. These are great.” He said and took another bite.

Madison smiled and loved watching her daddy eat something she cooked. She was so happy now, it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She was surprised she was able to do anything before. No wonder she ran like dookie on Saturday. She remembered practice for state was supposed to start yesterday and she missed it. She hoped coach would not be mad. She took a bite of pancake, and her daddy was right, she did good.

Henry finished his breakfast and made a cup of coffee in his travel mug. He grabbed his briefcase and walked over to Madison.

“Have a great day baby. We will talk more tonight.” Henry said and kissed her on the top of the head. He felt her arms wrap around his waist.

“You too daddy. I have practice today after school, I will see you after that. I am sorry I made you sad.” She said.

“You did not make me sad. I am very happy that you are not suffering anymore. I love you baby. Call me as soon as practice is over, ok?” He said.

“Ok, daddy, I will.” She said.

He kissed her again and walked to the door. He opened the front door and paused. A very cute little blonde girl was standing on his porch. She was wearing a white T-shirt and denim shorts. Sam smiled at him.

“Good morning, Henry.” Sam said.

“Good morning, Sam, what are you doing here?” Henry said.

“I am going back to school, and I wanted to walk with my friend.” Sam said. Henry smiled and looked up to see the big black car backing out of his driveway.

“Well, come on in. It is nice to see you again.” Henry said and stepped back.

Sam walked in and took about four steps before he heard the squeal. He saw his daughter run across the room and hug her friend. He heard Sam grunt as Madison slammed into her.

“Ok, rock star. It’s not like I haven’t seen you in weeks.” Sam said and Madison pulled out of the hug.

“Feels like it. Why are you here?” Madison said.

“It is a school day, right?” Sam said and Madison squealed again and hugged her.

Henry shook his head and walked out the door to his car. He was happy Sam was back, he did miss her, and it was good for Madison to have her friend today. He pulled out of the driveway and waved at Barry as he sat on his swing. He started driving to work and thinking of her soft breast in his hand. He sighed and wondered if anything was happening to his little girl.

Barry Jones sipped his coffee and waited for his cute neighbor. Roscoe was snoring on his lap as he rubbed the little dog. He knew Sam would be with her today, he saw Aaron drop her off. He also knew about the issue yesterday and her problems over the last week, Henry called him and let him know last night. He was not sure what he was going to say to her, he had no idea what kind of mindset she would be in. He was worried and a little angry that someone would hurt her like that. He smiled as he heard the giggling and saw two young cuties walking across his yard. Roscoe rocketed off the porch as usual.

Madison caught the fur missile and Sam laughed. She picked him up and he started cleaning her neck with his tongue. Madison giggled and walked up the steps. Mr. Jones was drinking his coffee and looking extra cute today. She walked up and stood in front of him.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said as she held the furry licking machine.

“Good morning, Madison. You seem happy today.” Barry said.

“I am. An evil man is not going to rape me in his office at lunch and my best friend is back.” Madison said and Barry almost spit out his coffee.

“Madison, I heard about what happened. I am so sorry. Are you ok? What can I do?” Barry said and Madison smiled.

“I am ok. What you can do is exactly what you do every day. Make me laugh and kiss me goodbye.” Madison said and Barry heard Sam sigh. He looked over at the cute blonde as she sat on the swing.

“My friend is a wierdo.” Sam said.

“Takes one to know one. He is a great kisser; you will see today. Once you sit on the swing you have to kiss him goodbye.” Madison said and Barry gasped.

“Madison, that is not true. Sam does not have to do that.” Barry said and Madison laughed.

“She knows I am teasing but she is a great kisser too so it would be good to get you two together, just saying.” Madison said and Sam sighed again.

Sam looked at Mr. Jones and he looked nervous. She saw the little dog was now licking Madison’s upper chest. She felt a shiver between her legs as she saw the pink tongue frantically licking her friend.

“Mr. Jones, you do not have to kiss me.” Sam said.

“I know Sam, our little friend is a scoundrel.” Barry said and Madison sat down between them.

“Mr. Jones, the evil man made me wear those stockings.” Madison said.

“I am sorry Madison; it must feel good not to have to worry about that anymore.” Barry said.

“Yeah, I can wear what I want but you did like them, didn’t you.” Madison said and he gulped.

“Well, they were pretty but that is because you were wearing them.” Barry said.

“So, they would look pretty if Sam wore them too.” Madison said. Sam shook her head.

“Madison, it is not nice to embarrass your friend like that.” Barry said and Madison looked at Sam.

“She is not embarrassed; I am pretty sure she thinks like me and I think she would be so hot in those stockings.” Madison said.

“Mr. Jones, I am so sorry about her. She is a little crazy this morning.” Sam said. Madison looked at her.

“Rock star, you are so excited to be free. I get it, I felt the same way after you stopped my daddy. The only difference is that I was in a hospital bed and couldn’t do anything about it.” Sam said and put her hand on Madison’s thigh.

“Am I being weird?” Madison said.

“A little, but you are pretty weird already.” Sam said.

“I am sorry Mr. Jones.” Madison said and Barry smiled. He saw her cute face starting to form a frown.

“Sweetheart, I had no idea what you would be like when you came over this morning. This is not what I expected, but it is way better than what I thought it would be.” Barry said.

“You thought I would be crying and a mess, right?” Madison said and Barry nodded.

“Yeah, I did.” Barry said and Madison sighed. She put Roscoe down on her lap and the little dog relaxed and closed his eyes.

“Mr. Jones, I cried so much last week I think I used up all my tears. Anyway, the way I feel right now, crying is the last thing I want to do.” Madison said.

“Madison, you can do whatever you want on this swing. I will listen to whatever you want to talk about.” Barry said.

“You will still kiss me goodbye, right?” Madison said and he smiled.

“Yes, if you want me to.” Barry said.

“I will always want you to.” Madison said.

“You guys should get a room.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“You see, Mr. Jones, she is not embarrassed at all.” Madison said.

Madison stood up and put Roscoe on the swing. Barry looked at the black yoga pants and loved the way they hugged her body, he especially liked the nice gap between her thighs. She stepped between his legs. Barry put his hands on her legs. Madison smiled and kissed him. Barry felt her tongue snake into his mouth and her hands moved to the side of his head. She pulled him into her and kissed him hard. She pulled back after about 15 seconds and Barry took a breath.

“Wow, rock star. You need to let him breathe.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

Sam watched her friend unbutton a button on her shirt and then grab his head. She saw her whisper something to him and his hands moved up to grab her ass. Madison pulled his head into her chest and Sam saw Mr. Jones kissing the tops of her breast over her pink bra. Sam wiggled as her pussy was throbbing now. She saw Madison move his head to her other breast and Mr. Jones squeeze her ass as he kissed her cleavage.

Madison pulled him off her chest and smiled at him. He looked drunk and she giggled.

“We need to get to school.” Madison said softly.

“Ok, you have a good day.” Barry said, struggling to talk with all the blood between his legs.

“Do you want to kiss Sam?” Madison said softly. Barry nodded.

“Yes.” He said. Madison looked at Sam.

“You are going to harass me all day if I don’t.” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“Yep.” Madison said and stepped away from him. Sam saw her bra almost completely on display.

Sam stood up and walked in front of Mr. Jones.

“You know you don’t have to do this.” Barry said as he put his hands on the smooth legs of the little blonde.

“I know but I do like kissing, and I have to see what all the fuss is about.” Sam said and smiled at him.

Barry felt her lips touch his and her tongue move into his mouth. Her lips and tongue were smaller than Madison and felt so different. She was still amazing in her own way and his cock was now about to explode. He squeezed her legs, and he felt her hand pull his hand up. He moved his hands onto her ass and his cock exploded in his pants. Her tight ass was incredible as he moved his hands over it. She pulled back and he shivered.

“Are you ok?” Sam said and he nodded. She looked down at his pants and smiled.

“You are an amazing kisser.” Barry said.

“So are you. She was right.” Sam said and hugged him. He pulled her closer, his hands never leaving the perfect teen ass.

“Ok, I will see you guys this afternoon.” Madison said and took a couple of steps.

“Oh relax, rock star. I like my hugs.” Sam said and Madison smiled. She had forgotten that about her friend. She watched Sam pull back from Mr. Jones slowly and kiss him on the kips gently.

“Sorry about that.” Sam whispered as she looked at the wet spot on his pants.

“You girls are remarkable; I am just glad I didn’t have a heart attack.” Barry said and Sam smiled.

Sam picked up her backpack and Barry watched his two angels walk off his porch and across his yard. He looked at Sam’s ass in those shorts and he sighed. His eyes moved back and forth between the black yoga pants and the denim shorts until they disappeared behind the hedges. He decided to just let the cum dry in his shorts today. He took a sip of coffee and rubbed on his cute dog.

“Rock star, are you ok?” Sam said as they walked.

“I think so. I am just so happy; I can’t help myself. That kiss was really hot.” Madison said.

“Yeah, he is a great kisser. I am glad I came by this morning; I will be able to stop you from fucking Mr. Thomas in the middle of class.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“God, I hope I am not that far gone and can wait until we get in his office.” Madison said.

“He has an office?” Sam said.

“Yes, he has been taking pictures of me at lunch, well before, you know.” Madison said.

“What kind of pictures?” Sam said.

“Not naked ones, it is fun to pose.” Madison said and Sam shook her head.

“My friend has gotten out of control. What other crazy shit have you done?” Sam said.

“I sort of let Joshua put his thing in me.” Madison said.

“Who’s Joshua?” Sam said.

“The janitor, you remember, the guy who saw your little boobies.” Madison said and pinched Sam’s nipple. Sam yelped and knocked her hand away.

“You fucked the janitor?” Sam said and stopped. She grabbed Madison’s arm.

“Madison, look at me. Are you ok?” Sam said. Madison looked at her friend. She remembered Sam holding her Saturday when she was out of control on the track field. She felt her throat tighten and she hugged Sam.

Sam hugged her friend and felt her start crying. She rubbed her back and held her on the sidewalk. Madison cried for about 5 minutes and then pulled back. Sam wiped her cute cheeks and pushed her hair off her face. Her eyes were red and a little puffy.

“Rock star, it is ok to cry.” Sam said and pulled a Kleenex out of her pocket and wiped Madison’s eyes. She wiped the wet cheeks and smiled.

“You keep tissues in your pocket?” Madison said.

“Yes, when I am supporting my friend who just went through a week of shit.” Sam said and smiled. Madison hugged her.

“I am so glad you are here.” Madison said and Sam rubbed her back.

“Do you want to go back home?” Sam said.

“No, I want to get back to my regular life. I want to go to practice today.” Madison said.

“Ok, rock star, let’s go.” Sam said and took Madison’s hand.

The girls walked to school like they had been doing for the last 8 years, the only difference is that they passed Sam’s old house without even breaking stride.

“Do you miss it?” Madison said, looking at the brick column that cracked Sam’s skull and the yard where she held her bleeding friend while she waited for the firemen.

“Nope, not at all. I have everything I need from that old house.” Sam said.

“What is that?” Madison said.

“My mom. Everything else in there made me sad.” Sam said.

“Good, I didn’t like it either.” Madison said.

The girls opened the door next to the gym and entered the school. Sam looked around and felt weird being back in the building. Joshua was emptying a trash can and looked over.

“Hey girls, good morning.” He said.

“Good morning, Joshua.” Madison said.

“How are you Miss Madison, I heard what happened and I am so sorry about that.” Joshua said. Madison stopped and looked at him.

“How did you find out?” Madison said.

“We had a big staff meeting yesterday afternoon and everyone was read the riot act on how to be aware of things like that.” Joshua said. Madison noticed he looked a little scared.

“What’s wrong Joshua?” Madison said and touched his arm.

“Miss Madison, I feel bad for what happened in the locker room. You were upset and I felt like I hurt you more.” Joshua said. Madison squeezed his arm and moved closer.

“Joshua, you did not hurt me. Yes, I was upset but you helped me. I loved it and I will want to do it again. Are you ok with that?” Madison said softly. She saw him flinch.

“Are you sure, Miss Madison. Are you feeling ok?” Joshua said.

“Yes, Joshua, I am very sure. I feel better and you are a very sweet man. I would love to spend more time with you if that is ok with you?” Madison said. She saw him smile.

“That is very much ok with me, Miss Madison.” He said and she smiled.

Madison hugged him and then took Sam’s hand, and they walked down the hall. Sam looked at her friend and shook her head.

“I know but he looked so sad, and I could not stop thinking about how good his thing felt inside me. He is almost as big as Aaron.” Madison said and Sam gasped.

“You are something else. I am glad I am back to keep you from fucking everyone you see.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“Let’s hope it never gets to that, I would be very tired.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

They turned the corner into the main building and Madison noticed all the kids looked at them as they walked by. Great, she would be like a pariah now. She sighed and squeezed Sam’s hand. They got to their lockers and two older girls walked up and started talking to them. They were seniors and they were very upset about the incident. They offered to help with anything. Madison looked at Sam as they walked away.

“What was that?” Madison said.

“I think you will find you have a lot of support here, especially from the girls.” Sam said and Madison pulled her books out of her locker.

“That is cool.” Madison said.

They walked into first period and Mr. Thomas looked up. His face looked sad. Madison walked up to his desk, still holding Sam’s hand.

“Mr. Thomas, what’s wrong?” Madison said.

“Madison, I heard what happened. Are you ok? I am so sorry.” Mr. Thomas said.

“Thank you, Mr. Thomas, I feel much better. I am looking forward to lunch and Sam is back.” Madison said.

“Madison, we shouldn’t be doing that stuff. It is not right.” He said and Madison felt a tug in her heart.

“Mr. Thomas, I don’t understand. Do you not want to take my picture anymore?” She said, trying to stay calm.

“No, it is not that. I just feel strange considering what happened to you.” Mr. Thomas said. Madison felt her chest tightening.

“Ok, I guess you’re right.” She said and turned towards her desk.

Sam slid into her desk and looked at her friend. She looked like her puppy just died. What was going on, why was she so upset about not having her old teacher take her picture. She watched her pull out her notebook and she looked so fucking sad. This was going to be a tough day.

Madison floated through the first three periods of the day. She was angry that Barr was still messing with her. He took Mr. Thomas away from her and almost Joshua as well. Why was she so upset about lunch? Was being a model for her old teacher that important? She heard the bell for third period and put her books back in her backpack. Sam was not with her in this class, so she shuffled out of the class. Her teacher looked at her with a sad expression on her face. Madison sighed and walked down the hall towards the cafeteria. The kids were avoiding her, and the teachers were all staring at her. She tried to focus on the hallway in front of her.

“Hey, you look like you are a ball of fun.” Sam said as she popped in front of her. Madison broke out of her trance and looked at her friend.

“Hey, yeah, just feeling weird. Everyone is just staring at me, and I can’t focus in class.” Madison said and sighed.

“That is normal, you need to take it slow. It will take a while for you to feel normal and everyone will stop staring after a few days.” Sam said.

“You think so?” Madison said.

“Yep, then they can start staring at my belly.” Sam said and rubbed her stomach.

“You will not start showing anytime soon.” Madison said.

“I don’t know, they aren’t sure how far along I am. I am starting to set a record for vomiting and Katie is getting really good at holding my hair.” Sam said and smiled.

“Are you serious? What else is happening?” Madison said.

“My boobs are sore, and they feel a little swollen, but they could use a little swelling.” Sam said and looked at her chest.

“Sam, I am so sorry. I pinched your nipple.” Madison said and Sam chuckled.

“Yeah, try not to do that too often.” Sam said. Madison hugged her.

“I am a horrible friend. I totally forgot what you are going through.” Madison said. Sam broke the hug and looked at her.

“Madison, you were getting gang raped. I think you had a few more things on your mind.” Sam said and Madison grinned.

“I guess so. Are you ready to go to lunch.” Madison said.

“Yeah, about that. Did you bring your lunch?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“Yes, just a sandwich and chips.” Madison said. Sam grabbed her hand.

“Good, you are sharing it with me.” Sam said. Sam pulled Madison down the hall away from the cafeteria.

“Sam, where are we going?” Madison said.

“You just need to remember to thank me.” Sam said and stopped. Madison looked up at Mr. Thomas’s office door. She hugged her best friend.

“I promise to do anything you want me to for the rest of the day.” Madison said and Sam chuckled.

“Don’t tempt me rock star.” Sam said and opened the door.

They walked in and stood in front of Mr. Thomas’s desk. He was sitting and fiddling with his camera. He was smiling as he looked at the two pretty girls.

“Delivered as requested.” Sam said. Madison looked at her friend.

“Hey, you two are both weird. You looked like your puppy died and he was just straight depressed. I just stepped in to try and put a little happiness back in the picture.” Sam said and Madison kissed her. She heard a click and looked at her teacher.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist. You two are so pretty.” Mr. Thomas said.

“Sam, take off your shoes. We can eat sitting on his desk. He likes to take pictures of girls eating sandwiches.” Madison said. Sam watched her friend kick off her sandals and she shook her head.

Madison crawled up on the desk and sat cross legged. Hank Thomas was mesmerized by her cute feet right there in front of him. He snapped a picture as she pulled her sandwich out of her bag. She smiled at him. He snapped another.

Sam pulled off her socks and tossed them on top of her sneakers. She had to admit her pussy was getting a little wet. This was kind of exciting. She crawled up and sat next to Madison who handed her half of her sandwich. Mr. Thomas was taking lots of pictures.

“Mr. Thomas, whose feet at the cutest?” Madison said and put her foot next to Sam’s. Hank Thomas snapped a picture of that, and his cock lurched.

“Madison, that would take years to figure out.” He said and she giggled. He stared at the cute toes.

Hank Thomas stood up and walked around the desk, snapping pictures of the young girls as they ate their lunch. He loved Sam’s legs; they were so smooth and firm. He walked back in front of them and noticed Madison’s shirt was hanging open a little more than before. She looked up at him and he snapped a picture. Her pink bra was half visible along with her beautiful cleavage. That was a classic picture, his cock flinched.

“I thought you said they weren’t naked pictures.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“I am not naked.” Madison said.

“Not yet.” Sam said and they heard Mr. Thomas gasp.

“Girls, you don’t have to do that. These are beautiful pictures just like this.” Mr. Thomas said.

“Yeah, she doesn’t have to do anything but then she does that.” Sam said and he looked as Madison opened another button. Her bra was now in full view as well as part of her tight stomach.

“Mr. Thomas, have you talked to your friends. Do you still want to do that?” Madison said and unbuttoned the rest of her buttons.

“Do what?” Sam said and took a bite of sandwich.

“Mr. Thomas is part of a camera club, and they want me to pose for them.” Madison said and Sam looked at Mr. Thomas.

“Really? So a bunch of old dudes want to take pictures of you. That sounds great.” Sam said and stared at Mr. Thomas. He lowered his head and sighed.

“Sam, you are being silly. They just want me to pose. Mr. Thomas would not let anything bad happen.” Madison said and leaned back on her arms.

Her shirt fell open, her bra and tight tummy on display. He snapped a bunch of pictures. Sam shook her head and ate a chip.

“Madison, are you sure you want to do that.” Mr. Thomas said. She sat up and looked at him.

“Mr. Thomas, I like posing for you and I think it would be fun to pose for your friends. I don’t want what happened to take away the things I enjoy. Does that make sense.” Madison said.

“Yes, it does. I just want to make sure you are ok with it.” Mr. Thomas said.

“I am very much ok with it. Can Sam come.” Madison said.

“Wait, what?” Sam said and Madison kissed her. Sam struggled as Madison drove her tongue into her mouth. She got her balance and put her arm around her. Madison pulled back after a few seconds.

“You can take pictures of that.” Madison said and Mr. Thomas was stunned. She giggled and he shook his head.

“Yes, Sam can come if she wants.” Mr. Thomas said and sat on his chair.

“Cool, Sam, you can make sure I behave myself.” Madison said and Sam groaned.

“Yeah, that is working great.” Sam said and looked at Madison’s shirt hanging open.

“I am behaving, this is no worse than a bathing suit.” Madison said and grabbed the bottom of Sam’s shirt. She tugged it up and Sam pulled back but not before Madison yanked the shirt up to her neck. Hank Thomas gasped as two cute little breasts popped out in the open with perfect pink nipples. Sam grabbed the shirt and pulled it down.

“Sam, I am sorry, I thought you had a bra.” Madison said and sat back down.

“They are too sore for a bra.” Sam said and looked at Mr. Thomas.

“You didn’t take a picture of that, did you?” Sam said and he shook his head.

“No ma’am.” He said and Madison giggled.

“Why not? They are so cute.” Madison said and felt Sam’s breast gently.

“Rock star, relax. We will not be taking pictures of my breasts so all the pervs on social media can bust a nut.” Sam said.

“Sam, he promised not to share these with anyone.” Madison said.

“One of the great lies of man.” Sam said and looked at Mr. Thomas.

“Mr. Thomas, have you shared any of my pictures.” Madison said and he shook his head.

“Not even with your buddies.” Sam said and he opened his mouth to answer, and she smiled.

“They promised not to put any online.” He said.

“Really, and I am sure they are all altar boys and always do the right thing.” Sam said and he lowered his head.

“Madison, any picture that is taken of you has a chance to show up on the internet. Believe me, I am sure if we look hard enough, we can find some now.” Sam said and Madison frowned.

Sam saw her friend start buttoning her shirt and she reached out and touched her arm. Madison looked up at her and Sam saw tears in her eyes. She moved closer and hugged her. Madison put her head on her shoulder.

“I don’t know what is happening to me. Am I broken?” Madison said and Sam pulled back and looked at her.

“No, you are not broken. You are just you and you were doing some of this stuff before Barr even showed up. You were having fun, and no one was getting hurt. Now you are reacting to the excitement of him being gone and letting some of it go a little crazy, but you are not broken.” Sam said and kissed her nose.

“Is this too crazy?” Madison said and looked down at her shirt. Sam smiled and reached down and unbuttoned the two buttons that Madison had closed. She pushed the shirt open and kissed Madison over the top of her bra.

“No, not at all. This is fine, we will just trust Mr. Thomas to keep these pictures in his own collection, right?” Sam said and looked at him. He was nodding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.