Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 47: Sunday Night and Monday brings drama

Fiction Story: Chapter 47: Sunday Night and Monday brings drama - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison stared at the ceiling and sighed as she ran a finger over her nipple. She loved it when Jordan touched them earlier tonight and even more when she kissed them. She felt a shiver run through her body as she thought of being naked in this very bed with her girlfriend just a few hours earlier. Sunday started out shitty with her touching her daddy, but it turned out to be great. Thank God for Alex, she saved her, she was scared when she thought of what she might have done if she had not come over.

She smiled as she remembered kissing Alex and trying to brush her crazy hair. She slid her hand down and ran her hands over the tops of her stockings, Jordan loved them, and it felt like she spent the entire dinner tonight with her hand on her thigh. The dinner was great, Josie was so excited, it was the first time she won district. Tommy and Rachel were cute, and she really wanted to spend more time with them as well as Josie and Frank. Madison loved the way Jordan’s friends supported each other. It reminded her of her group and how they rallied around her when she needed them.

Madison moved her hand up her thigh and touched her panties. Her pussy was so hot, Jordan touched her all during dinner under the table and she was a hot mess by the time it was over. The goodnight kiss did not quench her excitement and Jordan smiled when they broke the kiss like she knew she was on fire. She slipped her hand into her panties and touched her button. She flinched with the surge of pleasure and tried to stay quiet. She closed her eyes and rubbed her nipple with one hand and her button with the other. This felt so good, she thought about all her people and how it would be so much better if one of them was touching her.

Her people, did that include everyone? Barr and his friends touched her but why did that seem so bad? They were mean and said bad things but some of the stuff they did was the same. She felt a shiver when she thought of all the men and how they all stuck their things in her mouth and pussy. Would they do it again for the next birthday? What would the dark man do to her for his birthday? She rubbed her button in a circle and bit her lip.

Madison threw off the sheet and yanked down her panties, tossing them on the floor. She pulled her legs up and spread them wide. She squeezed her breast and rubbed her button as she thought about who would touch her next. Would it be Mr. Thomas, maybe she would let him do whatever he wanted in his office during their lunch date. She was pretty sure he wanted to do lots of stuff to her. Maybe it would be Mr. Jones, she could get ready early in the morning and go and see him. Would he touch her on the swing? She could ask him for hot chocolate and then let him do her on his kitchen table.

Madison squirmed as she shoved two fingers in her small pussy. She moaned and pinched her nipple. She thought about Aaron and how big his thing was, she wanted him to put that back inside her again. When could she get him to do that? What about Mr. Thompson, maybe she could get him and Aaron to do her at the same time. What if all her people were together in the same place. They could do her all day. She thought about Jordan kissing her while Katie and Mr. Thompson sucked on her breasts and Aaron pushed his thing in and out of her pussy. What would that feel like? Then she thought about all of Barr’s friends doing her together. Would they put their things in her butt once he sold it?

Madison grabbed the sheet and shoved it in her mouth as her orgasm rocketed through her body. She straightened her legs and squeezed her breast. Her body shook all over the bed for at least a minute and then she rubbed her button gently to calm herself down. Her heart was racing, and she collapsed on the bed, her legs splayed open. She thought about what she must look like, this must be what it looked like when she turned into a slut.

Barry Jones leaned back in his chair, holding his sore cock. His hand was covered in his spunk, that was fucking unbelievable. He stared at the screen. She was still lying there with her legs wide open and rubbing her pussy. He so wanted to be there between those beautiful legs. She was perfect and he watched her pull the sheet over her body and turn off the lamp. Her room was covered in darkness, the moonlight casting a slight shadow over her form curled up in her bed. He grabbed the Kleenex and sighed.

Henry walked out of the bathroom in his robe and heard her alarm blaring. He stood next to her door, thinking she would wake up and turn it off. It screamed for another 30 seconds, and Henry opened the door slowly. He stepped in and looked at his daughter, his heart stopping. She was on her belly, but the sheet was only covering the lower part of her right leg. She was naked except for white thigh high stockings. He saw her firm ass and her legs slightly spread. He was stunned and he did not know what to do. She moaned and shifted, lifting her left leg and rolling slightly on her right side. This caused her left breast to appear with the little pink nipple, but the most alarming sight was between her legs now that they were spread more.

Henry tried to breathe and think, he grabbed the sheet and covered her, at least to the middle of her back. He hit the snooze on her alarm. He touched her shoulder gently and shook her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at him.

“Sweetie, you slept through your alarm.” Henry said softly and tried not to stare at her exposed breast.

“Sorry daddy, I am so tired.” Madison said and rubbed her eyes, thankfully covering her breast with her arm.

“Do you feel ok?” Henry said, trying to figure out why his daughter was suddenly sleeping naked.

“Yes, I feel ok, just really tired. I will get up in a minute.” Madison said and closed her eyes, grabbing the pillow and snuggling. Henry watched her breast jiggle as she hugged her pillow. He tried to breathe and clear his mind.

“Ok, I will check back in a few minutes.” Henry said and pulled his robe tighter around his erection.

“Thanks daddy.” Madison said softly with her eyes still closed.

Henry closed her door and took a deep breath. He needed to talk to someone. He was really worried about her now. Sleeping naked with stockings was not like her. Should he call Alex? Maybe he could call her counselor at school, maybe she was showing some of this behavior at school and he could talk to someone who understood. He walked into his bedroom and tried to focus on getting ready for work.

Madison rolled over and yawned as her alarm started to blare again. She reached over and turned it off. She needed to get up, maybe a shower would help her wake up. She threw off the sheet and sat up, hanging her legs over the bed. She took a breath and stood up slowly. She opened the door and walked across the hall to the bathroom. Her daddy felt more sadness as he watched her walk naked across the hall. Henry sat on his bed and put his head in his hands.

The shower helped a lot. Madison looked at her face in the mirror. Her hair was wet and hanging over her shoulders as she stood wrapped in a towel. What would happen today? Would Barr or her counselor call her down and fuck her in the office? Would she be able to see Mr. Thomas at lunch? Should she let him fuck her? She took a breath and opened the door. She walked to her room and sat on the bed. She heard something and looked up. Her daddy was standing in the doorway.

“Hey, I have to leave for work? Are you ok?” Henry said and smiled.

“Yes, daddy. I am fine, the shower helped. I will talk to you this afternoon. I don’t know what coach will do today; this is supposed to be the first day of practice for state.” Madison said.

“Ok baby. Have a good day at school.” Henry said and stepped into the room. Madison stood up and hugged her daddy. She loved the way he smelled, she wished she could hug him forever.

“I will daddy, you have a good day at work.” Madison said as he pulled out of the hug. He put his hands on her bare shoulders and kissed her forehead.

“I love you forever.” Henry said and looked into her eyes.

“I love you too daddy.” Madison said, trying very hard not to cry.

Henry hugged her again and then walked out of the room. Madison sat down and cried a little as she wondered who the next man would be that stuck his thing in her. She wiped her eyes and stood up, she needed to be strong. She walked over and opened her underwear drawer. She pulled out the black ones and sat down on the bed.

Madison pulled the first black stocking up slowly and rubbed her hand over the lace as she snapped it in place. She pulled up the other one as she prepared for her transformation. She pulled the black lace panties on and then the bra. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. Mr. Thomas would love this; she would show him a lot of it in first period before any of the bad people got a hold of her. She walked over to her closet to find the rest of her slut suit.

Barry watched her put on the gray pleated skirt. He loved that one but the image of her in the black lingerie was incredible. She slipped on a green shirt that buttoned. He loved the buttons; he watched her play with them to see how many she would leave open. He took note that she opened two and turned to look at herself. God, she was like a teen goddess dressed like this. His cock was still limp from watching Henry walk in on her this morning. That scene caused him to blast cum all over his legs. He took a sip of coffee and stood up. He needed to clean up a bit before she showed up on his porch.

Madison sat on the bed and put on the black heels. She was glad daddy left early, she would not have to hide these, they were a little over the top for a freshman on a regular school day. She was pretty sure Barr wanted her to wear these, he gave her the two sets, she thought it was to coordinate with the white and black stockings. She stood up and looked at her legs in the heels, it did make them look different. She left her hair long and loose today; she was not in a ponytail mood. It would also not give them such an easy handle to grab when they bent her over the desk.

Barry sat on his swing with Roscoe on his lap and watched her walk slowly across his yard. She would stop a few hearts today. Roscoe popped his head up and flew off the swing. He chuckled as the little dog barely touched any of the steps and met her in the yard. She knelt and he jumped into her arms. He saw her hug the little dog as he licked her neck like a maniac. Barry could not stop looking at the young thigh exposed as she knelt in his yard.

He watched those black heels move up his stairs and then he moved his eyes up and saw there were now three buttons open on her shirt. He saw a glimpse of the black lace bra as she walked over and sat down on his swing. She put Roscoe between them, and she started rubbing his belly. She had her head down as she swung her legs back and forth. He saw her look up and she looked sad.

“Mr. Jones, I am sorry I ran so bad on Saturday.” She said and her eyes were glassy.

“Madison, you don’t have to win every race. I love watching you run no matter what happens.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you, that is nice. I just didn’t seem to have it that day.” She said and looked back down. She rubbed the little dog and looked at how his head was back with his eyes closed.

“Hey, it happens. We can’t be superstars every day, right?” He said, trying to think of good things to say.

“Yeah, I guess so, but I was sort of getting used to it.” She said and looked back up at him.

“Yes, that kind of success can be addicting but you are still running at state, right?” Barry said.

“Yes, practice starts today, the meet is in two weeks.” She said.

“Well, you will be ready for that. That is a bigger race anyway.” He said and she nodded.

“Yes, it is. There will be a lot of good runners there.” She said.

“And all of them will get smoked.” He said and she chuckled.

“I hope so.” She said and he saw her eyes get a little brighter. Roscoe flipped over and she started rubbing his back. Barry watched his little dog put his head on her thigh and he was incredibly jealous.

“You look very pretty today, what is the occasion?” He said and she looked at him.

“Nothing really, I just thought I wanted to get a little dressed up to make me feel better.” Madison said, leaving out the part of being able to transform into a slut easier dressed like this.

“If that is a little dressed up, I can’t wait to see you a lot dressed up.” He said and she giggled.

“Mr. Jones, you are funny. Do you think this skirt is too short?” She said and slid her hand under the side, lifting it to show a little of the lace on her thigh. Barry felt his cock lurch.

“Not if you don’t do that.” Barry said and she giggled again. She lifted the skirt a little more.

“Do you like these? Jordan really likes them.” Madison said, running her hands over the top of her black stocking. Roscoe moved his head and licked her thigh above the lace. She felt a shiver and flinched as the little tongue worked hard.

“I can take him if he is bothering you.” Barry said.

“No, it’s ok. His tongue feels funny.” Madison said and looked down at the little dog. Barry pushed his cock over a little so he could breathe.

“I like those a lot. Jordan has very good taste.” Barry said.

“Will these get me some hot chocolate?” She said and looked at him. She rubbed Roscoe’s head as he licked her thigh.

“Absolutely, all you want.” Barry said and she smiled. She pulled her skirt down and straightened it. Roscoe was frustrated as well as Barry.

“Mr. Jones, do you think I look different dressed like this?” Madison said.

“Yes, a little.” Barry said, not sure where this was going. He saw her eyes getting a little glassy again.

“Do you still like me like this?” She said.

“Madison, I like you for you. The clothes you wear do not matter; they can make you look different, but they don’t change you. Anyway, you would look good in an old sack.” He said and she smiled.

“Or one of your old t-shirts?” She said.

“Yes.” He said and his cock was now throbbing as he remembered her crawling around on his floor in his t-shirt as her wet clothes were in the dryer.

Madison looked at his pants and saw he was excited. She looked up at him and wondered when she would offer to help him with that. Did she want her Mr. Jones to join the list of people that really touched her. She sighed and looked back down. Why was she always thinking about that stuff. She missed the conversations they used to have about silly stuff. She slid off the swing and stood up.

“I should get going.” Madison said.

“Ok, have a great day. We will see you this afternoon.” Barry said. Roscoe whimpered and she rubbed his head and kissed him on top of the head.

“Do you want your kiss now?” Madison said and looked at him.

“Yes, please.” Barry said and she giggled.

Barry took slow deep breaths as she moved in front of him, stepping between his legs. She reached out and touched his cheek. He felt her fingers on his skin and it felt like electricity. She rubbed his cheek slowly and smiled.

“Mr. Jones, put your hands on my legs.” She said softly. He moved his hands from his knees a few inches and touched her legs. The feel of the nylon was nice under his hands.

“Now move them up slowly.” She said and put her hand on his other cheek. He slid his hands up slowly and touched the warm skin over the stockings. She moaned softly and looked at him.

“Now Roscoe can be jealous of you.” She said and he nodded. He wanted to say something, but his brain would not process words as his hands felt the smooth skin of her thighs. She moved his head up and looked in his eyes.

“Time for my kiss.” She said and moved forward. Her lips met his and he felt another shiver. She held his head and kissed him hard. Her little tongue snaked into his mouth, and he touched it with his. The two tongues wrestled like old friends. He squeezed her thighs, and she broke the kiss. He was afraid he might have messed up.

“Higher.” She said softly and he moved his hands up slowly.

He touched her panties and she nodded. He moved higher and felt her wonderful ass. She smiled and moved forward again. He was afraid his heart was going to give out as held her perfect ass while she moved her tongue all around the inside of his mouth. He wanted this to last forever. He squeezed her ass, and she moaned in his mouth. He was officially in heaven. She broke the kiss and looked at him. He was trying to catch his breath. She smiled at him.

“Are you ready for your kiss?” She said and he looked confused.

She moved her hands off his cheeks and unbuttoned two more buttons. He watched her bra appear as well as the luscious cleavage. She ran her finger over the top of her bra.

“Right here.” She whispered and he was shocked.

He moved forward and kissed the top of her right breast. He felt her grab his head and hold him. He kissed her breast again and held her firm ass. His cock was now about to explode out of his pants. She moved his head over and he started kissing the top of her left breast. He kissed until she pulled his head back. He was sad but very happy as he looked at her open shirt. He squeezed her ass again and she smiled.

“Mr. Jones, I think I need to button up a little.” She said and he nodded.

Barry moved his hands off her ass reluctantly and buttoned up her shirt. He buttoned it all the way to the top and she giggled.

“They will think I am a librarian if you button them all.” She said.

“Baby girl, no one will ever think you are a librarian, although you would make a very hot one.” He said.

“Mr. Jones, do you have librarian fantasies?” Madison said and smiled. He smiled shyly.

“Maybe a couple.” He said and she smiled.

“You are a dirty old man.” She said and touched his nose.

“I guess I am.” He said.

“I love dirty old men.” She said and kissed his lips gently.

He watched her pick up her backpack and rub Roscoe one more time. She stood up and looked at him.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones. You made me feel a lot better. I love you.” She said and her eyes did look a little brighter.

“You are welcome baby. I love you too. Have a great day.” He said and he saw her sigh.

“I will try.” She said and turned.

He watched her walk slowly down the steps, her heels clicking on the wood. She walked down the sidewalk and turned left to head towards school. She turned to look at him one last time. She blew him a kiss and flipped up her skirt. He laughed and she disappeared behind the hedge. Barry sat on his swing and rubbed his little dog. He would have to decide if he wanted to change underwear or just let the cum dry. His poor cock gave up the ghost when he started kissing those incredible breasts.

Madison walked down the hall at school and felt like she was in slow motion. She had to walk deliberately in the heels, and she noticed all of the teachers were staring at her. She tried to stay calm, most of the kids ignored her as usual but she did see a few of them staring at her as they held their lockers open. It was weird and she wondered if this was her life now. She made it to Mr. Thomas’s class and walked in. He looked up and she saw his face look a little surprised. She walked up to his desk.

“Good morning, Mr. Thomas.” She said and smiled.

He looked at her and his heart raced. She was pretty every day but today she was gorgeous. He looked at the green shirt and noticed three buttons open, her cleavage showing. He looked down and she was wearing the gray schoolgirl skirt that he loved but those heels and the hose. Fuck, she looked like she stepped out of a magazine.

“Good morning, Madison.” He said and stammered a little.

“Do you like my outfit?” She said softly and he nodded.

“Yes, very much so.” He said and she smiled. She moved closer and whispered.

“Get your camera ready.” She whispered and he moaned. She giggled and walked to her desk.

Madison sat down and there were only a few kids in the class so far. No one was paying much attention to her. She was dressed differently for her but there were a lot of girls that wore even sexier stuff, and she was just a freshman. She sighed and pulled her books out of her backpack. She turned and hung it on her desk, spreading her legs slightly. She turned back around, and he was staring at her. She smiled at him and spread her legs a little more. She saw him blink and she knew he was enjoying the view. It made her feel good, like this was the way things were supposed to be, her teasing her old men. She opened her book as he stared between her legs.

First period flew by. Mr. Thomas stayed behind his desk as they worked on a handout. She packed up her things when the bell rang. She stood up and walked to his desk.

“Have a nice day, Mr. Thomas. I hope to see you at lunch.” Madison said and walked out of the room.

Hank Thomas watched her ass in that fucking skirt and thought about the view he had all period of her stockings and panties. God, he would dream about that view. He only hoped he would be able to catch it on film later. He shook his head to try and clear it.

Madison walked slowly to second period, feeling good so far. Today could be a great day and then it could suck. It all depended on whether she could get into Mr. Thomas’s office before she got a note. She walked into second period and her teacher smiled at her.

Second period seemed to disappear, and Madison found herself sitting in third period looking at the clock and wanting it to speed up. Her teacher was lecturing like crazy again, walking all over the room. She sighed when she looked at her notebook, she had not written anything down. She worried that her grades would start to crumble if she could not get a handle on this stuff. Could she just get used to getting fucked at lunch. She looked at the clock and she had only ten minutes left. Her heart broke as she heard the knock.

She watched her teacher move to the door, continuing to talk. He opened the door and then turned back to the class.

“Madison.” He said and she sighed. Here we go. Her pussy tingled as she figured someone was going to stick something in it very soon, probably her slimy counselor.

She stuffed her books in her backpack and zipped it up. Her teacher was not talking anymore, he was just watching her. She stood up and threw her backpack over her shoulder. The kids just sat there silently as she walked to the front, her heels clicking. Maybe they were paying attention now. She walked to the door and there was no one there. She looked at her teacher and he nodded. She walked into the hall and looked to her right. There were two policemen and her legs started to shake.

“No, no.” She whimpered and the lady policeman took her arm.

“Honey, you are ok.” The lady policemen said calmly. Madison looked at her and she felt like her chest was tightening. The lady smiled but it didn’t help. She looked at the other policeman and he was talking to her teacher. Her teacher closed the door and she whimpered.

“You have to come with us.” The lady said. Madison felt like she was on remote control as they led her down the hall.

She was scared and she was afraid everything was falling apart. Did Barr do what he threatened? Were all her friends now in jail and they were taking her into the station to tell them everything. She felt her chest tighten again and she sobbed. The lady policeman stopped and looked at her. The lady hugged her, and Madison felt strange. The lady broke the hug and knelt, looking at her.

“Sweetheart, we are taking you down to the station. Your daddy will meet us there. You are not in trouble, do you understand?” The lady said and Madison nodded. That was not what she was worried about.

The policemen led her down to the office and out the front door. The office people were standing in the hall, and they all looked sad as they watched her walk by. Madison saw the police car in front of the school with the lights flashing. She saw a lot of people around and they put her in the back seat. She looked out of the window and the people were all talking. She looked down and wondered what in her life was fixing to change dramatically.

The police car moved slowly out of the parking lot; she did not look up. She did not want to see the people anymore. She was thinking about her people and what would happen. How many of them would be in jail. She sobbed and squeezed her hands together on her lap.

“Sweetie, I am so sorry. This must be so scary. We will be there really soon.” The lady policeman said, and Madison nodded.

The ride felt like it took forever, and her head was a mess when they got to the station. They helped her out of the car and walked her into the station. It was very busy, and a lot of people were sitting at desks and a bunch of them walking around. She saw people in handcuffs sitting next to desks, but she didn’t see any of her people, that was good. They walked her down the hall and into a room. It was empty with a table and four chairs around it. The lady policeman sat her down in a chair and sat next to her. The other policeman left and closed the door. She looked up at the lady policeman, her eyes were blurry.

“Oh, baby girl, you must be terrified. I am so sorry; we couldn’t say anything at the school, and we really can’t talk to you until your daddy gets here.” The lady said and smiled.

“What is going on?” Madison said and started to cry.

“Oh honey, I am so sorry.” The lady policeman said and hugged her as she cried.

Madison heard the door burst open and her daddy ran into the room. The policeman let her go and her daddy grabbed her and hugged her. She felt better in his arms.

“Baby, are you ok?” Henry said as he held his young daughter.

“Daddy, I am scared. What is happening?” Madison said.

“I don’t know honey; they just called me and told me they were bringing you here.” Henry said.

“Sir, the detective should be here soon. I will stay with you.” The lady policeman said.

Madison looked at the lady and she looked very sad. The lady smiled at her and tilted her head like she was saying she was sorry. She was very confused. She heard the door and saw two men walk in. Another lady followed. The second man left and came back with more chairs. They all sat down, and the first man had a folder he placed on the table. He put his hands together and looked at her daddy.

“Henry, right?” The man said and her daddy nodded.

“I am detective Franklin, and this is detective Washington. This is Marie Jennings from CPS.” The man said.

“What is going on here, you yank my daughter out of school and bring her here. She is terrified.” Henry said. Madison looked at her daddy and he looked mad.

“I understand sir. Stay with us for a while and it will become clear, I am sorry for this, but it is process. How do you know Michael Barr?” The detective said.

“He is a client of mine.” Henry said and the detective nodded.

“How does Michael Barr know your daughter?” The detective said. Henry looked at Madison.

“Baby, do you know him?” Henry said and Madison nodded.

“I met him at the office daddy when Mr. Thompson was talking to him about his contract.” Madison said.

“Henry, did you ever talk to Michael Barr with Madison present?” The detective said and Henry shook his head.

“No sir.” Henry said.

“Ok, did you ever talk to Michael Barr about Madison?” The detective said and Henry shook his head again.

“No, why would I do that?” Henry said. The detective took a deep breath.

“Henry, Michael Barr committed suicide last night.” The detective said and Henry stared at him.

“What? That is horrible. What happened? I don’t understand why we are here.” Henry said and the detective looked at Madison.

Aaron’s Mission – Sunday night

Aaron followed him to the restaurant after he completed his reconnaissance and shopping. He was easy to find, they slimy ones are always so confident and feel like they are untouchable. He chuckled as he saw the weasel get out of his car and hitch up his pants before he walked into the building. This would be like shooting fish in a barrel. He sighed and tried to stay focused as he climbed out of his car.

Michael Barr sat at the bar in his favorite restaurant and looked at the large table of kids seated near the window. They looked to be in high school, he could tell some of the girls looked to be uncomfortable in heels and tight dresses. The boys were vulgar and silly as young boys in school tended to be. He chuckled when he thought about how stupid he was in high school and how much pussy he could have scored if he knew then what he knew now. He looked at the girls at the table and wondered what their tight little pussies would feel like. He sighed and took another sip on his drink. The bartender smiled as he glanced over at the table.

“So much wasted potential.” The bartender said.

“Yeah, you think so.” Barr said.

“Mikey, I guarantee you all of those little honeys will end up on their backs later tonight and those yahoos with them will last maybe 20 seconds.” The bartender said and Barr laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.