Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 45: Not a Good Saturday

Fiction Story: Chapter 45: Not a Good Saturday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison felt a hand touch her shoulder and she flinched and looked up. Her daddy was looking at her, he had pulled his hand back and he looked worried.

“Sorry daddy, you scared me.” She said and he smiled.

“It is 7:15 sweetie, you slept through your alarm.” He said and she groaned.

“Thanks, daddy, I will be dressed in a few minutes.” She said and he stood.

“Good, I made pancakes, I figured you needed the carbs for today.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you so much, I will be right down.” She said and he walked out.

Madison rolled onto her back and thought about her daddy, he was so kind and loved her so much. What would he think if he knew he had a whore for a daughter. She could imagine his face if he knew everything she had done. She sat up in bed and her body told her exactly how today was going to go. Her muscles ached, specifically in her lower body. She swung her legs slowly over and hung them off the bed. She took a breath and scooted to the edge. She stood up and then fell back on the bed. She felt her throat tighten and her eyes get wet. She was so sore.

She was finally able to stand and shuffled into the bathroom. Her eyes were still a little swollen as she looked in the mirror. She pulled out her brush and started on her crazy hair. She washed her face with cold water, and it perked her up. She found some aspirin in the cabinet and swallowed two of them. Her butt was not that bad this morning, more of a dull ache than the burning sensation from last night. What bothered her most was the soreness between her legs. She moved her hand down and touched her pussy, it was swollen and sensitive. She took a deep breath and walked back into her room.

She pulled her pajama pants off and started to dig through her underwear drawer. She grabbed a pair of white cotton panties, but her hand touched the lace of a black pair. She stopped and took a breath, dropped the white panties and grabbed the black lace pair. She slipped them on, and they matched the black stockings. She found the matching bra and slipped her t-shirt off and then put on the black bra. She looked at herself in the mirror and the words on her body truly did describe her as she looked at the sexy black lace underwear on her small body.

She opened another drawer and grabbed some black leggings. She pulled them on, and they covered the stockings and the lovely messages on her lower body. She dug out one of her old leotards from her short dance career. She pulled it on, and it covered her upper body as well as her stomach. She looked like a ninja in all black. She found her running shorts and her track top and slipped them on. She looked very different than usual but at least none of her labels were visible.

Henry saw his daughter walk down the stairs and he did a double take. She was dressed head to toe, he saw no skin. Not that he wanted her to show skin, but she usually wore her shorts and her top when she ran, she said she liked the feeling of as little clothes as possible. Today was very different. He saw her pour herself a glass of milk and sit at the table.

“Honey, are you ok?” Henry said and flipped some pancakes.

“Yes, daddy, I feel fine.” She said and took a drink of milk.

“You are wearing different clothes than you usually do.” He said and she looked at him. She needed to hide this from him, and he was already suspicious. She took a deep breath.

“Daddy, my legs are really sore from practice yesterday, this stuff helps my muscles.” She said and he nodded.

“Ok, too much science for me. You ready for some pancakes?” He said and she nodded.

“Absolutely.” She said and he dropped one on her plate.

Henry sat and watched his daughter pound three pancakes and he felt better. Her appetite was fine, he worried too much. She could wear whatever she wanted to. He cleaned up the dishes and they left for the school.

He pulled into the parking lot, and he saw them loading the buses with the equipment. He dropped her off and gave her a kiss. He watched her walk towards the group and start talking to her friends.

“Hey rock star, nice outfit.” Sam said as Madison walked up.

“What are you doing here?” Madison said and looked at her friend dressed in a pair of pink shorts and a white tank top. She smiled and hugged her.

“Coach said I could tag along. I figured you could use some emotional support since you miss me so much.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“Yes, I could definitely use you.” Madison said.

“I see you could have used me when you were getting dressed, are you changing religions or something?” Sam said and looked at her friend. Madison panicked a little, Sam knew her well and would see through a lie immediately.

“I think I may be coming down with something. I was very cold this morning, hence the overall ninja gear.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“Yeah, you do look a little ninja-like.” Sam said and chuckled.

“Ok, let’s get out of here.” The girls heard Coach Boone’s voice boom across the parking lot.

They walked onto the bus and grabbed a seat towards the back. Madison looked at her friend sitting next to her, and she wanted to just blurt out everything and let things happen. Her mind threw the Katie image at her again, her in an orange suit curled up on a cot and crying in a cell. She shook her head and tried to think. How would she get out of this? Could she put up with Barr’s crap until he got tired of her? How long would it take for him to get tired of her? He seemed obsessed and he talked about selling her again and then the dark man was having a birthday, she really was not looking forward to that. Then there was the daily stress of waiting for that note from the office and having to bend over the desk and let her gross counselor stick his thing in her again.

“Hey, earth to rock star.” Sam said and Madison shook her head.

“What?” Madison said.

“I have asked you the same question twice now and you looked like you heard me, but you seem zoned out. What is going on?” Sam said and Madison sighed.

“Coach has been working us hard and I am worried about running against Jordan.” Madison said.

“Ok, I get the hard work, he has gotten a little crazy since you have been winning meets for us.” Sam said and Madison chuckled.

“But what is the hangup about Jordan, you have run against her three times.” Sam said.

“I know but those times were all before she kissed me. It feels different now and she has won district three years in a row. I would feel horrible if I took that away from her.” Madison said. She was happy she was able to divert the conversation to something real but less stressful.

“Rock star, you are an amazing girl and Jordan will feel the same about you whether you kick her ass or not. In fact, I kinda think you kicking her butt was what attracted her to you.” Sam said.

“Yeah, that is what daddy said.” Madison said.

“Then you have a really smart daddy.” Sam said and took Madison’s hand.

“Yeah, I do.” Madison said and she saw Sam sigh.

“What’s wrong?” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“My best friend is growing up. She has a real girlfriend, and her tiny brain is going crazy worrying about weird stuff.” Sam said and poked Madison in the forehead with her finger.

“I don’t have a tiny brain.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“You do right now because that is a whole heap of stinking bullshit, and you know it. Jordan is infatuated with you and nothing you do on the track will change that. Now is there something else going on that you are trying to cover up with your lame smoke screen.” Sam said and Madison looked out the window so Sam could not see her eyes. She was tired of thinking up lies and she knew Sam was persistent, she would make her come up with explanations for everything.

“No, that is it, and this cold thing.” Madison said and rubbed her arms.

Sam put her arm around her friend and wondered what was going on. She just needed to hang with her, and she would get it out of her eventually. She had nothing to do all day but figure out why her best friend was broken.

The bus pulled into the parking lot and the team exited slowly. There was a lot of equipment, and it took quite a while to get all the stuff off the bus. It was much easier for home meets. Sam took Madison’s hand and walked her over to Coach Wilson.

“Hey coach, I am taking your star for a walk to clear her head. What time do you want her to start warming up?” Sam said and coach looked down at the little blonde.

“The 5K will most likely start around 1:00 unless something happens so if the time holds then about 12:00 for warmup. There is a track next to the stadium you can use. Please pay attention to the board and make sure she is not late.” Coach Wilson said and realized he was talking to the little blonde freshman like she was a coach. He shook his head and looked at Madison.

“Got it coach.” Sam said and Madison nodded at him.

Roy Wilson looked at his star freshman and she looked different again, not even counting her strange outfit which looked like she was ready to run in the arctic. He watched them walk away and he hoped she was ok. He had suspected something, but he was so caught up in his excitement he figured she was fine, just teenager stuff. He really hoped he was right.

Madison walked the practice track with Sam, and she was happy to be moving. Her butt was not hurting anymore, and her lower body loosened up as she walked. She thought about the five guys and what they did to her yesterday. Was she getting in shape for stuff like that, so she was able to recover quickly. Did it work like track, the more you practice the better you get. If she did that stuff every weekend, would she get good at it? Could she do more guys? Next weekend she did not have a meet, would he take her for the entire day on Saturday and make her do a bunch of guys? When would he sell her butt? She wondered what that felt like, to have a big thing in her butt? It seemed like it would hurt but did that work the same as everything else, maybe she just needed to practice.

“Madison!” Sam said and stopped. Madison looked at her friend and she looked mad.

“What?” Madison said and Sam sighed.

“You zoned out again. I have been talking for five minutes and you just ignored me.” Sam said and Madison frowned.

“I am sorry, my head is a mess.” Madison said and hugged Sam.

“I can see that. Please talk to me. I feel so helpless, I know you are hurting, and I want to help.” Sam said and Madison kept her head on her friend’s shoulder.

She was going to have to tell her, she knew Sam and she would not let up. She was doing exactly what Madison should have done when Sam was having trouble with her daddy. She took a deep breath and broke the hug.

“We will talk tonight. I need to get through this meet today, but I promise we can talk later, ok?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“You know I will not stop. I am a pest.” Sam said and Madison chuckled.

“Yes, you are.” Madison said and hugged her again.

Her heart felt better just saying that much, but she would have to figure out exactly what to tell her. She wanted to tell her everything, but she was not sure she should do that. Sam had a way of pulling stuff out of her, she would just have to let it happen and figure it out as she went.

They started walking again and Madison focused on getting her muscles loose and listening to her friend as she talked about Mr. Thompson and Aaron and their things. Sam was getting a lot of practice too, but she had way better teachers.

“Hey girls.” Madison heard a familiar voice and saw Jordan running up behind them.

“Hi.” Madison said and Jordan stopped in front of them.

She was so pretty; her face had no makeup, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Madison felt a shiver as she looked at her beautiful girlfriend. She was happy that she had kept her out of her mess. This relationship was still pure and wonderful, and she needed it. She also saw the look in Jordan’s eyes and knew Sam and her daddy were right. Jordan put her finger under Madison’s chin and lifted it. She kissed her gently and pulled back. Madison felt another shiver.

“How are you today?” Jordan said as she pulled her lips off Madison’s.

“Good.” Madison stammered.

“Nice to see you again, pest.” Jordan said and looked at Sam.

“Yes, nice to see you. Ready to get your butt kicked again?” Sam said and Jordan laughed.

“Yes, I have gotten used to it. I am looking forward to another good race.” Jordan said and smiled.

“Well, that is ... fine...” Sam said and struggled for words. Jordan was not supposed to be so nice.

Jordan laughed and took Madison’s other hand, and they started walking the track again. Madison felt better and she knew it had everything to do with the two people holding her hands. She started to feel like she could handle anything again; she took a deep breath and walked the warmup track with two of her favorite people.

Henry sat on Barry’s swing and rubbed the belly of the little dog lying next to him. He chuckled at how the dog was reacting, he was very excited at first and then not so much once he figured out the smell of the girl did not produce the girl. The little pup was smitten with his daughter. He looked up at Barry and smiled.

“He loves her.” Henry said and Barry nodded.

“Yes, and he is mad at me because I left him in his crate yesterday and he missed her visit.” Barry said and Henry laughed.

“He missed his dose of Madison.” Henry said and rubbed the soft belly.

“Yes, he did. I think we all need that.” Barry said.

Barry sat on the swing and talked to Henry in turmoil. Something was seriously wrong with Madison, but he could not say anything without admitting he was watching her every day through the security system. He saw the stockings and black lace underwear hidden under the leggings this morning. He saw the words on her body. He could only make out the large one over her chest but that was enough to let him know the words were not nice. Someone did that to her, but he could not figure out a way to let anyone know. He thought he could confront Madison somehow but not her father. He needed to help his little friend, but he felt powerless.

“What time is Aaron coming?” Henry said.

“He will be here around 9:00, he said.” Barry said and Henry looked at his watch.

“Cool, thank you for letting me tag along.” Henry said and Barry laughed.

“Yeah, like you are not always welcome.” Barry said and they saw the large black car pull into the driveway.

Katie walked down the stairs into the living room and Brad looked up. She was wearing a white shirt that hung just above the edge of her light blue shorts. Her legs were dramatic as she walked down the stairs, he would never get tired of seeing them in shorts. She smiled when she saw him looking and wiggled her hips for him as she walked by the table. He saw her shirt hanging down when she opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle from the drawer. Just a simple little task like that caused his cock to spring back to life. He had already drilled her this morning with his “morning wood” as Sam called it.

“Are you ready?” Katie said and he nodded.

“Yeah, she doesn’t run until 1:00.” Brad said. Katie took a big drink from the water bottle and looked at him.

“I know but I like watching the other events too.” Katie said and he laughed.

“You are hooked.” Brad said and she smiled. He watched her walk over and sit in his lap. She smelled so good, and he kissed her on the neck.

“Yes, I am. I thought you said it was hot that I was so engaged.” She said and kissed him on the lips.

“You, my lady, are hot no matter what you do but yes, seeing you become a lunatic at these meets is very exhilarating.” He said and rubbed her warm thigh.

“Then let’s get out of here. You have to drive you know, Aaron already dropped off Sam at the school and is picking up Henry and Barry.” Katie said.

“How is Sarah?” Brad said.

“She is still in bed. Mrs. Golden is coming over in a little while. Sarah is going to relax today; she wanted to go but we agreed it might be too much for her.” Katie said and Brad nodded.

“Then let’s hit the road.” Brad said and squeezed her thigh.

Aaron pulled into the driveway, and he saw Henry and Barry walk off the porch and head over. He looked down at the gorgeous brunette snuggled next to him on the front seat. She smiled at him, and he rubbed her soft thigh. He did love her here next to him, but it was a tough call to who he would choose if someone made him pick his favorite passenger. He loved the way his hand fit around Madison’s thigh but this little one next to him now was so incredibly sexy he was glad he would never have to make that choice.

“I am very excited. This is the first one I have been able to see.” Alex said and Aaron squeezed her again.

“They are very exciting; you can help Katie scream.” Aaron said and Alex smiled.

“Hey guys.” Alex said as Henry and Barry piled into the back seat.

“Hey Alex, thanks Aaron for picking us up.” Henry said.

“Not a problem Henry.” Aaron said and put the car in gear.

Barry sat in the stands and looked at all the young female flesh all around him. He started with the two girls in their group, Katie was gorgeous today and Alex was totally and absolutely fuckable in her skirt and top. His cock was rock hard and the hundreds of teenage girls walking around on the field in front of him was doing nothing to stop that. He saw a young girl in a purple outfit that looked painted on, her small breasts were bumps on her chest, but her tight ass looked incredible in her skin-tight shorts. He watched her walk and focused on the gap between her thighs, and he was mesmerized. This will be a tough day. His mood was darkened as he saw Madison and Sam walking towards the middle of the field. He wanted to do something so badly. He wracked his brain to try and figure out how to help her.

“Henry, why are there so many kids?” Alex said as she looked at the hundreds of kids wandering the infield of the track.

“It is district, so everyone is here. They can bring their complete squads; it is the last team competition of the year. Only the state qualifiers will continue after today.” Henry said and stared at Alex’s thighs for a second, they were amazing under her skirt.

“Oh, I see. So, when does Madison run?” Alex said.

“Her event is the last one. Right now, they are starting the 400 meters, this one is exciting.” Henry said and he heard the gun.

“Eek.” Alex said at the sound of the gun. Everyone laughed.

“Guys, chill, it is her first time.” Katie said.

Alex watched the girls flying around the track incredibly fast. She saw the different colors and there was a lot of screaming. She watched them move around the track once and the finish was crazy close, a blonde girl in a blue top beat out two others just barely. She found herself clapping and she didn’t know any of the girls.

“Sam, I really need to stretch a lot, can you help me?” Madison said.

Her butt was ok, but her thighs and hips were sore. Madison remembered all the guys pounding on her yesterday and she grimaced. She needed to work out the soreness, luckily, she still had a couple of hours. She sat on the ground and spread her legs; she was good at that. Sam sat in front of her and smiled.

“Whatever you need rock star.” Sam said.

“Henry, are we next?” Katie said.

“The mile is next and then the 5K.” Henry said and he saw the girls lining up. He saw Jordan’s friend Josie.

“Look, there’s Josie.” Henry said and pointed.

“Hey, I know her.” Alex said and clapped.

“That’s Jordan’s friend, she was at the hospital.” Katie said.

The gun sounded and they watched the group take off. The girls started to split apart immediately, and Josie was in the front. Alex jumped up and screamed and clapped. Aaron shook his head and Brad put his hand on his shoulder.

“Sorry buddy, it will be ok. She will just go a little insane for a few hours.” Brad said and laughed.

Jordan walked over and stood next to Madison as the mile started. She took Madison’s small hand and squeezed it. Madison looked up at her and Jordan leaned over and kissed her forehead.

“Josie is running. She finally beat her rival last time; we will see how it goes today.” Jordan said.

Madison watched Josie take the lead and hold it through the first lap.

“Does she like to run from the front?” Madison said.

“Not usually but she did it last time and it worked so there you go. She is just going to try and run away from them and see if anyone chases.” Jordan said.

“Who is her rival?” Madison said.

“The girl with the long hair in yellow.” Jordan said and Madison saw the girl run by on the second lap. Her face looked frustrated.

“She doesn’t look happy.” Madison said.

“Yeah, that’s what Josie figured out. She doesn’t like the fast pace; it makes her want to chase but then she is worried about using all her reserves. It is hard to run when you have to think that much.” Jordan said and Madison nodded.

“Henry, she is still leading. Is that good?” Alex said.

“I don’t know, I haven’t watched her before.” Henry said.

“Why wouldn’t it be good to not be in the front.” Alex said.

“Some girls like to be in front and some like to follow.” Henry said.

“What does Madison like to do.” Alex said.

“She is a follower.” Henry said.

“This is very complicated.” Alex said and Katie laughed.

“Sorry, you sound just like me at the first one.” Katie said.

“I never knew.” Alex said and Katie nodded.

Madison watched Josie lead the group into the last lap. She looked comfortable and the girl in the yellow was about 10 feet behind her. This would get good.

“Henry, she is still ahead.” Alex shrieked as she saw Josie round the fourth turn, leading the pack.

Henry flinched as Alex jumped up and screamed. He chuckled and watched Josie hit the stretch. It looked good but that one girl was gaining. This would be close.

“Go, go, go.” Alex screamed and Madison looked up in the stands.

Madison smiled and punched Sam in the arm and pointed. They watched Alex jump around and scream, her hair flying. She saw her daddy next to her and he was smiling. Katie was laughing. She saw Aaron, Mr. Thompson and Mr. Jones sitting behind them. Her whole crew was there. She hoped she could give them a reason to scream. She looked back and saw Josie fly across the line, the girl in yellow about 3 feet behind her.

“She won, she won.” Alex screamed and jumped. She high-fived Henry and Katie and then all the guys in the back. They all stood up and started clapping and screaming for Josie.

Josie looked up in the stands and smiled. She walked over to Jordan and saw Madison standing next to her, holding her hand. She saw Sam on the other side of Madison.

“Nice job bitch. Seems you have some new fans.” Jordan said and Josie smiled.

“Thanks, who are they?” Josie said.

“They are Madison’s crew; they must have remembered you from the hospital.” Jordan said and Josie looked back at the stands.

“Yeah, I see. They are very inspiring. Tell them thanks for me Madison.” Josie said and hugged the small girl.

Madison hugged Josie and it felt good. She needed more hugs.

“Not a problem, but you know they will be there all the time now.” Madison said and Josie chuckled.

“Works for me.” Josie said.

“Ok, princess, time for us to shine.” Jordan said and squeezed Madison’s hand.

Madison hugged Sam and kissed her lightly.

“Knock’em dead rock star.” Sam said and smiled.

Madison walked to the line with Jordan and stood next to her girlfriend. She still felt so small next to Jordan. She stretched her legs one more time, they felt much better after Sam stretched the shit out of them earlier. She took a deep breath and looked at Jordan.

“Henry, how many times around do they go?” Alex said.

“Twelve.” Henry said and Alex flinched.

“Twelve, holy crap.” Alex said and Katie laughed.

The gun sounded and Madison locked onto the blue wrap on the cute thigh in front of her. She sat behind Jordan and tried to clear her mind. She felt good, she knew her splits were her best ever in practice, she just had to overcome the soreness from the five guys that fucked the shit out of her about 16 hours ago.

“Henry, will she just stay right behind Jordan?” Alex said.

“Maybe, that is what she did the first time she beat her. She may be going back to the original plan and try to outrun her at the end.” Henry said as he watched his daughter stick behind Jordan as they passed a few runners.

Madison felt people as she moved past them, her eyes locked on the blue wrap on the nice thigh. She didn’t want to think about the other runners or anything else for that matter. She was trying to keep her mind clear as much as possible. She thought about the kiss from Jordan on the practice track, that was nice. She still had Jordan through all the other mess. She was looking forward to seeing her tonight and going to the restaurant with her friends. Josie would be very happy; she was a district champion. She was happy for her. She heard the crowd and saw they were passing the starting line; her people were jumping up and screaming. She saw Katie and Alex and they looked very excited. She smiled and followed the blue cloth around the first turn.

“Henry, what lap was that?” Alex said.

“That was four.” Henry said.

He saw his daughter sticking right behind Jordan. They were by themselves for the most part. There was a group of about 6 girls, but they were about 20 yards back. He wondered if Jordan was trying the interval strategy again. He didn’t think so, they had been keeping a constant speed, it was quick but constant. They hit the backstretch and he thought Madison looked good. She was running loose and relaxed.

Madison thought about the blue cloth flopping on Jordan’s thigh. She remembered Jordan telling her that it was her mom’s head wrap and she had made a promise to her mom. She was not sure if Jordan had told her what that promise was, or she forgot. That was possible, there was a lot going on in her life at the moment. She saw the image of Barr hovering over her as he pumped into her in her counselor’s office. She shook her head to try and clear it, but she felt her anger rise. That was ok, she had practiced running angry and put up some pretty good times. She remembered the man last night wrapping the gray tape around her wrists, why did he do that?

“Henry, what is happening? I am so nervous.” Alex said and Henry looked at her. Her hair was a mess, and she was wringing her hands in her lap. Her face looked scared. He chuckled and put his hand over her hands.

“Alex, relax, it is good. They just finished the 8th lap, Madison looks good. She will follow Jordan for the next three laps and then Jordan will speed up and Madison will try and catch her and pass her at the finish.” Henry said and Alex looked at the track.

“What about all those other girls, they are still close.” Alex said. Henry looked at the group of 6 girls and they were indeed hanging close, Jordan was definitely not doing intervals, she would have left them in the dust by now.

“They will try and stay close to the leaders and hope they can catch them at the end.” Henry said.

“Will they catch them?” Alex said and Henry smiled.

“Not likely, Madison and Jordan have been dominating the last few races, it will probably end up a two-girl race at the end.” Henry said and saw the girls pass in front of them. Madison still looked calm and relaxed.

“Henry, how do you stay so calm.” Alex said and Henry laughed.

“Lots of practice. It will get easier each time.” Henry said.

“Yep, that is true. Henry, why do you think Madison is back to the first strategy?” Katie said.

“I am not sure, maybe she figured she tried all the tricks, now it is just who can kick the hardest.” Henry said and Katie nodded.

Madison hit the second turn; she had no idea what lap they were on. She looked at the blue cloth and listened for the bell. That would tell her one more lap and then she would try to beat Jordan to the tape. Her anger was boiling now as she thought about Shires making her miss a session with Mr. Thomas so he could fuck her over his desk. That was the day he made her think she would have to leave his office in just her shirt. That was cruel and she wanted to hurt him. She would most likely never get a chance for that, she figured she was Barr’s fuck toy now and she would be at his mercy until he got tired of playing with his new toy.

Henry watched them round the fourth turn going into the bell lap. The group had closed to about 10 yards behind Madison and Jordan. He could see Jordan running smooth and relaxed, he knew she would explode when she got to the next turn. He looked at Madison and tried to see if she looked ok, her face looked different, she looked angry. He could not remember ever seeing his daughter angry, even when her mom left them, she was sad, mainly for him, but she was not angry. He looked at her face as they crossed in front, and he started to worry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.