Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 43: Thursday at the Pool

Fiction Story: Chapter 43: Thursday at the Pool - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

“Madison, did you just say you kissed Sam?” Barry said and Madison smiled. She decided she would share everything with Mr. Jones, well, not everything, but things she could share without him ending up in jail.

“Yes, Mr. Jones, we kiss.” Madison said. She looked at him and he looked a little shocked.

“Ok, I guess that is pretty normal, don’t all girls do that a little.” Barry said, trying not to sound too old-fashioned. She chuckled. He really was very cute.

“Well, not as many as you think but yes, we consider it normal. I love her and she loves me. I do kiss Jordan too.” Madison said and he took a breath.

“Well, I figured that. So, you like girls?” He said and she smiled.

“I do, but I like boys too.” Madison said and he shook his head.

“I guess I struggle with all this new stuff.” He said.

“Mr. Jones, I was told that it was ok for me to love anyone I wanted as long as they were good people. Do you believe that way as well?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Yes, when you put it like that it sounds much better.” Barry said.

“Well, that is the only way I can think of to say it. Are you ok with the Aaron thing?” Madison said and dropped the bomb on him. He took a deep breath.

“Yes, it was just a surprise when you first said it and I did not react well, I am sorry about that. It does not change the way I look at you or feel about you.” Barry said and she smiled.

“Good, because I liked it, and I might do it again.” She said and she saw him grab the table to steady himself.

“Ok, he is good people, so I guess that is ok. I do have another question for you.” Barry said and hoped this was a good time.

“Ok, what is it?” She said and took another sip of her chocolate.

“Is there anything going on, you seem a little different sometimes, like not as happy.” He said and looked at her closely.

She saw him look at her and realized this was a test. He suspected something. She wanted to tell him so badly, but she could not take the chance that he would want to help and then anger Mr. Barr. Then he and the rest of her friends would be in a lot of trouble. He had seen her body that day she got wet, and he had touched and kissed her a lot. She tried to stay calm as she spoke.

“There are some people at school that are being mean to me.” She said. The best lies have a small piece of truth weaved into them. She remembered hearing that once on a show she watched.

“Madison, have you reported them? Bullying is serious.” He said.

“Not yet, I am trying to handle it. I am afraid if I say something it will just get worse and hurt a lot more people.” She said and he reached out and took her hand.

“Please be careful and take care of yourself, there are too many people that love you. We would all be very sad if something happened to you. Do not be afraid to ask for help.” He said and she caught her breath in her throat.

That was the same thing that Sam told her when they talked about her experience with her daddy. Sam said that her biggest regret was not asking for help and being scared. Madison thought about her situation, it was a little bit different, she was not afraid for herself, she was scared of what would happen to her friends. It was still creepy to her that he was saying the same thing as Sam. Was she making a mistake in trying to make this work? She took another sip of chocolate for strength.

“I will Mr. Jones.” She said and looked down at her shirt. She realized it was still wide open. That would get him off this topic. She stood up and walked over to him.

Barry watched her walk over, her flat belly on display along with her green lace bra and those perfect breasts visible through the sheer material. She was so pretty, and that wide open shirt made her even prettier. She stopped in front of him and took his hands in hers. She put them on her sides and smiled at him. He loved the feel of her skin on her sides. Her smooth warm skin under his hands was like heaven.

“Can I have one of those great hugs?” She said and he nodded.

Madison put her arms around his neck and felt his hands slide over her back and squeeze her. She loved his hugs and his hands on her bare skin made it even better. She wondered what Mr. Jones would think about a naked hug like Joshua got today. She was pretty sure he would love it, but she did not want to push him, she needed her friend. She sighed and enjoyed her hug.

Barry tried not to have a heart attack as his hands moved over the smooth skin of her back. He felt her bra strap and then he squeezed her body against his. She was so firm and strong in his arms. He loved the feel of her small body under his hands. She smelled really good as well, he took a deep breath as his face was buried in her hair. He felt her relax her arms and pulled out of the hug.

“Do you want to fix this pesky shirt?” She said and pulled it open. He stared at her nipples under the green lace and his brain screamed NO!

“Honestly, no, but I think I need to.” He said and she giggled. He loved that sound.

He started at the very bottom, and he had to lean over a little to grab the last button. His head was inches from her breasts as he worked. She chuckled and put her hand on his head. She pulled him closer, and his lips touched the soft skin above her bra. He kissed the slight bulge of her breast and she sighed.

“I knew you were jealous of Roscoe.” She said and he pulled back.

“Yes, I definitely was.” He said and worked on the second button. She smiled at him as he buttoned her shirt. He straightened it after he was done, and she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

“Now Roscoe can be jealous of me.” He said and she giggled.

She hugged him again and he got another whiff of her hair.

“Do you have a brush in that backpack?” He said and she pulled back and looked at him.

He nodded and she squealed and jumped to the ground, digging in her backpack. She pulled out a brush and handed it to him. She turned her back to him and moved between his legs. He felt her body on the inside of his thighs and his cock lurched. He started brushing her long hair to quell his excitement.

Madison felt a tingle as he brushed, she loved this so much and it was nice having her friend do it. She smiled as she realized she had not thought of the mean men at all for the last few minutes. She relaxed even more as his fingers moved through her hair.

Barry loved the way the brush moved through her beautiful long dark hair. He wished he could do this every day; it would be his highlight. He also liked the way she absolutely loved it. That made it even better. He was five minutes into his nirvana when the doorbell rang. He stopped and looked at the door, he could tell someone was there through the curtain and the someone was big. She looked back at him.

“I think Aaron is here. Do you want me to get it?” She said and he nodded. She scampered to the door and opened it. It was Aaron and Barry thought he looked even larger as he stood in his doorway, especially standing next to his tiny neighbor.

“Come in, Mr. Jones is almost finished brushing my hair.” Madison said and ran back to Barry.

Aaron closed the door and walked over to the table. He sat down and watched Barry brush her long hair. He was not sure which one of them was enjoying this more. Madison had a huge smile on her face and Barry looked like he was in heaven. Aaron chuckled as he looked at them, they were very cute.

Barry tried to focus on the silky hair in his hands, but he looked at Aaron and saw an image of his massive body naked between Madison’s legs. He tried to think of something else, but he could not wipe out the picture of those pretty legs wide open with an enormous black man rutting between them. He would see that in his head for a long time. He took a deep breath and finished with her hair. He handed her the brush and she put it in her backpack.

“Barry, I am assuming you want to come to the meet on Saturday?” Aaron said and Barry nodded.

“Absolutely, I would not miss it.” Barry said and she smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones, I love having you there.” Madison said and hugged him again.

“Good, I will be by to pick you up around 9:00. Madison, you run at 1:00 again, right?” Aaron said.

“Yes, the meet is at Westwood, it will be a little bigger than usual but the 5K is the last race. That is about right.” Madison said and Aaron nodded.

“I will be ready Aaron, thank you so much for taking me.” Barry said.

“Not a problem, you ready squirt?” Aaron said.

“Yep, I need to pick up my suit and change clothes.” Madison said and picked up her backpack.

“See you in the morning, Mr. Jones.” She said and he smiled.

“We will be waiting.” Barry said and she knelt, Roscoe running over and jumping in her arms. She giggled as Roscoe started licking her neck again. Barry was not jealous anymore, he smiled as he remembered that wonderful kiss on those wonderful breasts.

Madison hugged the little dog and put him down. She walked out and Aaron followed her across the yard.

“Come on, you have never seen my room.” Madison said as she dropped her backpack on the couch.

Aaron followed her up the stairs and walked into a teenager’s room. He had not seen the inside of one of these in a very long time. He sat on the bed as she dug in one of her drawers. She pulled out her red bikini and she looked at him. He was so cute sitting on her bed. She walked over and tossed her bikini on the bed and stood in front of him. He looked a little scared.

“What?” He said and she smiled. She loved it when he was confused.

“Well, Sam said to bring my suit, so I have to put it on. But these darned clothes are in the way, can you help?” She said and he groaned.

“Madison, why do you torture me so?” Aaron said and she giggled.

“So, it is torture to take off my clothes? That is interesting, it will be hard for me to ever have a relationship with anyone if taking off my clothes is torture.” She said and frowned.

Aaron looked at the little tease and her pouty face and he knew he had already lost this battle. He sighed and started to unbutton the white shirt. He tried to focus but the green bra and the cute belly broke any concentration he might have had. He slipped the shirt off her shoulders, and she smiled.

“Clasp is in the front.” She said and he reached for the front of her bra.

He popped the clasp and those perfect little breasts popped out in front of his eyes. His poor cock was throbbing, and he could not pull his eyes off the small stiff nipples. She put her hand on his head and pulled him closer. He kissed a nipple and she moaned. He sucked on it and ran his tongue over the young flesh. She pulled him harder, and he sucked a mouthful of young breast.

“Aaron, I have missed you.” Madison said as he nursed on her breast. She did miss him, and she needed him badly. He would wipe away more of her sadness, there was not much left. Her heart felt light, and she was feeling better than she had since Barr showed up at her school. Maybe the secret to this was the opposite of what she thought, maybe she should spend more time with her people rather than less.

She pulled him off her breast and kissed his lips. She kissed him hard and loved the feel of his tongue on hers. She moved off and put his hand on her hip.

“We will have to do something about these leggings.” She whispered in his ear.

She felt a pull at her waist and then her leggings started sliding down her legs. He moved his head down and she picked up her feet as he pulled them off. He moved back up and pulled her panties down slowly. She loved the feel of that and when it was Aaron it was magical. Her panties fell to her ankles, and she flicked them away with her foot.

“Can I ask one more favor?” She whispered.

“What is that?” He said tentatively as he looked at the perfect teen body in front of him.

“Well, I just would like one more kiss, well, maybe a couple more kisses.” She said.

“Ok.” He said and moved forward to kiss her. She pulled back and smiled.

“Not there.” She said and grabbed his hand and put it between her legs.

“Here.” She said and pulled his finger across her warm wet young pussy. He groaned and she jumped on him, pushing him back on the bed.

He lay down and she crawled onto his chest and kissed him. He put his arms around the strong young body and kissed her. He loved this little girl, and he did miss her terribly. He still felt guilty doing this with her, but the feel of her tight body under his hands made it easy to fight through the guilt. He moved his hands over her back and down to her firm ass. He grabbed it with both hands, and she whimpered.

Madison loved the feel of his huge hands on her butt. She was still figuring out how she should act since this kind of stuff was exactly what got her in trouble in the first place and why Barr was forcing her to do those mean things with him. She felt him squeeze her butt and that cemented her decision. It’s not like it can get any worse, she may as well enjoy him. She pulled off his kiss and looked down at his handsome face.

“You know they are waiting for you at the house.” Aaron said and she nodded.

“I know but I need this. Please, Aaron.” She said softly and he felt his heart flip.

He pulled her small body up to his head, his hands on that nice little ass. He saw her small pussy open in front of his face and he dove in. She squealed as his tongue started lapping up her moisture. She was whimpering as he made love to her young pussy with his tongue.

Madison grabbed the headboard of her bed as he yanked her up his body. She felt his tongue and could not stop the squeal. She held the top rail of her bed and tried to breathe as his magical tongue worked between her legs. Her body felt like it was vibrating as he sucked and licked on her. He was holding her up with his hands on her butt so she could relax completely.

Barry Jones pumped his cock with his hand as he watched Madison sit on Aaron’s face and squirm. God, this was hot. He did not last long and fired his spunk into the Kleenex. He was so glad he hit record on this, he would watch this one until he died. He had never seen anything so intense in his life. He wiped his cock and tossed the Kleenex in the trash as he saw her pickup her head and start to shake. He watched her orgasm on Aaron’s face and he wished he was thirty years younger; his cock would be instantly hard again as he looked at her beautiful face twisted in absolute pleasure.

He heard a ping and looked down at the message bar.

Hotshot89 - “Holy fuck, are you seeing this?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes.”

Hotshot89 – “Who is the black bull, that looks so fucking amazing.”

Oldfuck111 – “He is her friend.”

Hotshot89 – “No shit. I wish I was her friend. That little ass is remarkable and those big black hands on it are mind blowing.”

Oldfuck111 – “Simmer down. I am still feeling guilty.”

Hotshot89 – “Sorry buddy. This is fucking unbelievable though. Look at her little body vibrating.”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes, it is something.”

Hotshot89 – “Do you think he is going to fuck her? Man, he is huge and to see his black cock split her open would be a life event.”

Barry shivered as the image of Aaron pounding into her little body flashed across his mind again. Right now, it is just an image, a fantasy, but would he capture the real thing eventually? That would be a life event.

Oldfuck111 – “Be nice.”

Hotshot89 – “I will. This is like torture; I feel like coming over there and getting you drunk so we can really talk about this cutie.”

Oldfuck111 – “Those days are past.”

Hotshot89 – “Yeah, now we are just two old fucks with a box of Kleenex and a good imagination.”

Old fuck111 – “I am logging off. Have a good night.”

Hotshot89 – “Talk to you later buddy.”

The man in California looked at the screen and wondered how long it would be until he could record this little slut taking black cock in her baby pussy. He pumped his cock and started working on his second orgasm as he watched the small naked teenage girl vibrating on the black man’s face.

Aaron held her as she convulsed under his tongue. She screamed and he was happy the house was empty. She slid down and laid on his chest. He felt her shiver every so often and he just held her.

“I love you, Aaron. Never leave me.” She said softly.

“Never, little one. We really need to go.” He said and squeezed her. She snuggled on his chest for a few more minutes and then jumped off.

Aaron watched her pull the bikini bottoms up her strong legs and how it hugged her cute ass. She put the top on, and those perfect little breasts looked very nice squeezed behind the red material. She slipped on some jean shorts over the bikini, and it was just as hot as when she took them off. His cock was raging, and he shuffled on the bed. She put back on her white shirt but left a few buttons open so he could see glimpses of the red top. She tied the bottom of the shirt and looked at him.

“You are so fucking cute.” He said and she giggled.

“Thank you, kind sir.” She said and walked up and hugged him as he sat on her bed.

“I guess we should go, huh?” She said and he nodded.

She took his hand and led him out of her bedroom, grabbing her backpack along the way. She felt a shiver as she thought of his tongue between her legs. That was nice, she would need that again. She locked the door and walked to the car with him. He opened the door, and she scrambled into the front seat. She looked at the glove compartment and remembered she needed something from there. She threw her backpack on the floorboard and snuggled next to him as he sat and closed the door. His hand wrapped around her thigh, and she shivered again.

“That feels nice. I missed this.” She said and he smiled.

“Me too.” He said and started the car.

They rode for a couple of minutes and stopped at a red light. She looked up and saw a black man sitting in a big truck looking down at her. She smiled and the man nodded.

“They can see us in here.” She said and Aaron looked at the man. Madison saw the man give Aaron a thumbs up and smile.

“Yeah, if the truck is high enough.” Aaron said as the light changed.

“I never realized that.” She said and looked down at his pants.

She saw the outline of his thing and she realized he was probably very excited after the adventure in her room. She moved her hand over his pants and gently rubbed his hardness. She looked up at him.

“This feels like you may be a little excited.” She said and rubbed him.

“Yeah, a little. You put on quite a show with that bikini.” He said and she giggled.

“Sorry about that. Do you want me to help you out?” She said.

“You don’t have to do that.” He said.

“So, you will be ok later when I take off these pants really slow and then kiss Sam?” She said and he groaned. She felt his thing tremble under her hand.

“No, I will not be ok.” He said and she chuckled.

“I am thinking I won’t be able to do anything about it at the pool with Sam’s mom there, so it is now or never. What is your choice, sir?” She said and rubbed her small fingers the length of his thing.

Aaron struggled; he always did with her. Part of him wanted to just pull over, bend her over the hood of this car and fuck the daylights out of her. Ram his cock into this cute little body and listen to her moan. Fill her with his seed and breed her. That part of Aaron was strong when he was with her. The other part of him wanted to tell her she was too young, too small, and too innocent to be doing these things. That part of him was not as strong, especially when he thought of all the times she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth. That look was fucking magical and melted any resistance he could provide. Luckily for him his soft side was strong enough to allow him to be gentle with her even though he succumbed to her charms. Her little hand felt so good rubbing on his cock.

“So now or never.” She said again as he stopped at another red light. He looked at her and she smiled.

“Now.” He said softly and looked back at the road. He always felt so guilty at first and then that warm little hand slid into his pants and that thought went away.

Madison got the zipper down and was able to pull his thing out of his pants. It was very hard, and she loved the feel of the skin under her fingers. She moved her hand slowly up and down the huge thing as the light changed and they moved.

“So, if a big truck comes, what do we do?” She said and he looked at her as she stroked his cock.

“I guess you stop.” He said and she chuckled.

“Nope, that’s not gonna happen. We will just have to take our chances.” She said and he groaned.

Madison cherished the feel of the hard skin as she moved her hand up and down the huge black shaft. She moved her other hand over and grabbed it with both hands. She heard him moan and she knew he would not be long. She had teased him a lot and she felt his thing throbbing already. She rubbed her fingers over the head and then around the underside. He moaned and she saw them coming up to a red light. There was a big truck that was stopped at the light, and they were pulling up next to it. She looked at him and he looked scared.

“Madison, stop.” He said and grabbed her hand.

She looked at the truck and then at him and lowered her head and sucked him deep into her mouth. He groaned and she felt the car stop. She sucked and moved her head up and down slowly. She felt her hair fall all around her face. He put his hand on the back of her head.

Aaron stopped and turned his head. A bearded white guy with a baseball cap was looking down at him. The man’s face was shocked as he leaned out of the window to make sure he was seeing what he thought. The man smiled at Aaron and tipped his cap. Aaron held her head down to keep the man from seeing her face. All the man could see was a girl’s head bobbing in his lap as she kneeled on the front seat.

“You are the man.” Madison heard as she moved further down on his thing.

That was not Aaron’s voice, she felt a tingle in her pussy as she sucked on his thing and a man watched. She knew there was no way the man could see her face but that still made it exciting. She felt his thing throb a little and she sucked harder. He throbbed again, and she felt his stuff blast into her mouth. She swallowed quickly and then another blast filled her cheeks. She took a breath and swallowed again just before more of the stuff shot across her tongue.

The car started moving and she felt his hand leave her head. She sucked him clean and then sat up, wiping her mouth with her hand. She could still taste his stuff in her mouth. He looked very scared.

“Are you ok?” She said and started pushing his thing back in his pants.

“Yes, that was different.” He said and she giggled.

“Different bad or different good.” She said and snuggled back next to him. She looked up at him and then pulled his hand on her thigh.

“Oh, different good.” He said and she sighed and hugged his arm.

Aaron drove to the Thompsons with her on his arm. Her thigh felt so nice in his hand and his cock was still feeling the warmth of her mouth as he pulled into the driveway. He stopped the car and looked at her.

“Did you like that?” She said softly.

“That was incredible, like everything you do.” He said and squeezed her thigh.

“It was pretty exciting. Was someone watching?” She said and he nodded.

“You heard him.” Aaron said.

“God, that was cool. We will have to do that again.” She said and he moaned and closed his eyes.

“Yes, I am sure we will. You are my weakness.” He said and he felt her climb on his lap. He put his hands on both of those wonderful young thighs as she straddled him.

“No, I love you and I love making you happy. I know you like it when I do that, so I want to do it more. You are not weak, you just love me, right?” She said and he nodded.

“Very much.” He said and he hugged her.

Madison sat in his strong hug, and she felt so good. The misery and sadness of Barr and his crony had all but faded from her head, replaced by Aaron and Joshua and soon more people that loved her. She could do this if she had her people with her. They made her forget and feel good about herself. She could sit in this hug forever.

“We should probably get back there before a certain blonde whirlwind comes flying out here.” Aaron said and she giggled.

“Yeah, you are right.” She said and he opened the door. She slipped out of the car, and he followed, closing the door. She took his hand, and they took three steps and she stopped.

“Wait, I need my backpack.” She said and walked back to the car.

She opened the door and crawled in. She grabbed her backpack with one hand and opened the glove compartment with the other. She saw the baggie of pills and grabbed it, her hand touching something metal. She moved a piece of paper and saw a gun and she felt a shiver of fear. She closed the glove compartment and shoved the baggie in her backpack and crawled out.

“Can’t forget this, I have homework.” She said and he nodded.

Madison took Aaron’s hand and they walked into the house. She dropped her backpack on the couch. There was no one in the house and they walked out onto the deck. They heard splashing and laughing and walked towards the pool. As soon as they got close, they saw a flash and then Madison saw Sam for a second before she was wrapped up in a very wet hug. She hugged her friend and loved the feel of her body in her arms.

“Rock star, I missed you.” Sam said and kissed her lightly on the lips. Madison glanced back and saw Sam’s mom lying in the lounge with her eyes closed.

“I missed you too pretty girl.” Madison said and kissed Sam a little harder.

“I am so glad you came over, what homework do you have?” Sam said.

“English and some Math problems.” Madison said.

“Cool, I can help with the Math. First you have to get wet with me.” Sam said and started unbuttoning Madison’s shirt.

Madison looked and saw Mr. Thompson and Katie watching them as Sam pulled off her shirt. They looked very interested. Sam knelt and unzipped her shorts and yanked them down. Madison kicked off her sandals. Katie was smiling and then Sam grabbed her hand and pulled her to the pool. They jumped in and Madison felt like the water washed off any remaining sadness. She was in the backyard where so many happy things had happened, and she was surrounded by people that loved her. She wrestled with Sam and chased her around the pool.

“So, rock star, talk to me. How is school without me?” Sam said as she put her arms on the pool deck, dangling her body in the water. Madison wiped the water off her face and looked at her friend.

“Lonely.” Madison said and Sam frowned.

“So, you are telling me you have no other friends and Mr. Thomas is not sweating bullets every time you are around?” Sam said and Madison took a deep breath. Her friend was giving her an opening, she could just walk right in and share with her. She looked at the cute face.

“Well, Mr. Thomas is still sweating but you left a big hole in my day. I am not sure I want anyone else in there.” Madison said and leaned on her arms.

“You are making me feel bad.” Sam said and looked at her friend. She knew something was going on but so far Madison had not taken any of the openings that Sam had offered.

“No, please don’t. I will be ok; I just need to figure out how to operate without my bestie. I will need to start talking to more weirdos.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

“You are going to replace me with weirdos?” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Hey, there are plenty and I figure two or three of them should do the trick.” Madison said and Sam splashed her with water.

Madison laughed and pushed her friend under the water. She felt Sam grab her bikini bottoms and yank them. She squealed and tried to grab them, but Sam ripped them off and swam away. Madison looked up and Sarah was still sleeping. She swam after her friend.

“I will never get tired of that sound.” Katie said and Brad nodded. They were sitting at the table with Aaron while Sarah napped in the lounge.

“I agree, it will be very quiet around here if Sam and Sarah ever move out.” Brad said.

“Can we keep them captive?” Katie said and Aaron laughed.

“Now we want to kidnap a 14-year-old so we can keep her here for sex?” Aaron said.

“When you say it like that it sounds horrible.” Katie said and Aaron nodded.

“Is it horrible? She asked me to be her daddy and I have fucked her three times in the last two days.” Brad said and Aaron looked at him.

“Her daddy?” Aaron said.

“Yeah, it really was very sweet. I feel bad for her, she got pretty screwed in that department.” Brad said.

“Bad choice of words buddy, considering.” Aaron said and Brad groaned.

“You know, you don’t have much room to talk, that scene yesterday on that lounge was one of the hottest things I have ever seen.” Brad said and Aaron smiled. He shivered as he remembered that tiny blonde beauty sitting on his cock and smiling at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.