Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 42

Fiction Story: Chapter 42 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Alex put her hand to her mouth and stopped walking when she saw the scene at the pool. Aaron was lying on his back on the lounge with two girls sitting on him. Katie was on his face and Sam was sitting on his crotch. Oh God, she thought, where is his cock? She looked at the young blonde and Sam was looking at her with a smile.

Brad stopped next to Alex, and he saw Sam and Katie sitting on Aaron. Katie had her head on Sam’s shoulder and the young girl had her arm around Katie’s head. Katie was sitting on Aaron’s face, and he saw Aaron’s tongue working hard but he also saw Sam’s arm between Katie’s legs and moving. Katie was moaning and shivering, she looked lost in passion. He loved seeing her like this, he had done this to her a few times in their life together, but this was something else entirely. Her body was out of control, she was whimpering and moaning and then he saw her pull her head up and scream.

“Mr. Thompson.” Sam said as Katie convulsed in her arms.

Brad looked at Sam, she caught his eyes and moved her head, drawing him closer. He walked towards the girl, like he was under her spell. He stopped next to her, his wife still shivering in her arms.

“First, kiss me.” Sam said and Brad kissed the young girl, her little tongue darting into his mouth for a few seconds. She pulled back and looked at him.

“Now, as soon as your wife is done here, she needs you. Can you take her and hold her? You might also want to work some more on that baby thing.” Sam said and smiled.

Brad looked at this girl and he was amazed that she was manipulating his wife so easily. Katie looked lost as she laid her head on Sam’s shoulder. He saw her shiver again and Sam rubbed her hands down Katie’s back. Brad leaned over and picked up his wife. He stood her next to the lounge and then picked her up in his arms. He walked over to the table and sat in a chair, holding his naked shivering wife on his lap.

Alex saw Brad pick up Katie and now she knew where Aaron’s cock was. Sam was sitting on it with her hands on Aaron’s chest. She saw Sam taking deep breaths as she sat on the huge cock. Alex looked at Aaron and his eyes were closed. His face was wet from Katie sitting on him. He looked lost as well, this girl had to be a witch.

“Alex.” She heard a small voice. She looked up and Sam was motioning to her. She walked over to her.

“I love that dress.” Sam said and Alex smiled.

“Thanks.” She said and ran her hands down her hips as her pussy was trembling.

“I need you to take it off.” Sam said and Alex pulled it up and over her head. She dropped in on the ground and Sam smiled. Alex stood in her black lace bra and panties with her black stockings.

“You are so pretty.” Sam said and Alex trembled under the girl’s gaze.

“Can you take off the bra and panties? I love the stockings, leave those.” Sam said and Alex saw her wiggle on top of Aaron. Alex pulled off her underwear instantly.

“Beautiful. Now kiss me.” Sam said and Alex moved next to the young girl.

Sam moved her right hand to Alex’s breast and squeezed. She pulled Alex closer and kissed her. She felt Alex’s tongue and wrestled with it for a few seconds. She loved kissing and the people here were all such good kissers. She thought of her cute friend for a second and how much she would love this, she couldn’t wait to tell her. She pulled off the kiss and looked at Alex, she saw her eyes were a little glassy like Katie’s were before. She moved her hand down and ran her fingers through Alex’s pussy, it was very wet.

“Sit on him.” Sam said and Alex whimpered.

Alex moved and straddled Aaron’s head. She felt his hands on her thighs and then his tongue lapping up her juices. She moaned and leaned forward. She felt small hands wrap around her breasts and looked up to see Sam smiling. The young girl started kissing her again and Alex felt her body relax as her tongue explored the young mouth.

Brad watched Sam move Alex into position and he was amazed. This scene was so hot. He felt his wife shiver again and he looked down at her. She opened her eyes.

“Fuck me please.” Katie whispered and he stood up and laid her on her back on the table.

Brad ripped his pants and underwear off and tore off his shirt. He grabbed his wife’s legs and held them apart. Her pussy was glistening, and he slid his cock into it in one slow stroke. He heard her groan and he looked at the hot scene in front of him as he started to move in and out of his beautiful wife.

Sam loved kissing Alex and her breasts were so nice in her hands. She was proud of herself for sitting on Aaron’s huge cock and not going crazy. It felt like it belonged there now, her body had become accustomed to the huge black pole lodged inside of her. She wondered what it would feel like when she started moving, she liked the fact that she was on top the first time with him, she could control the action and speed. She worried about being under him, he was so big and powerful, he might crush her. Sam felt a warm shiver run through her pussy when she thought about that. Maybe she would not mind being under him and letting him have his way, he loved her and wouldn’t hurt her, but it would be nice to feel that power. She only hoped her little pussy would survive something like that.

Aaron ran his tongue across Alex’s pussy and sucked her like a madman. He had never seen her so wet but then he had never been in this position before. His cock felt like it was in a tight embrace, he was as hard as he had ever been, and he was buried in that amazing little body. This was mind-blowing. He felt Alex shudder on top of him, was the little minx going to make her cum like she did with Katie. He kept licking and sucking the wonderful pussy hovering over his face.

Alex felt the surge hit her and her legs trembled, her nipples were throbbing and the fingers squeezing them were adding to the effect. Her pussy was tingling as Aaron’s wonderful tongue was all over it. She looked at the young girl that was orchestrating all of this and her body exploded. She screamed and sat hard on Aaron’s face. She felt his strong hands on her thighs holding her in place as her orgasm ripped through her body. Sam kissed her neck and massaged her breasts as Alex vibrated on top of Aaron.

Brad was fucking his wife as he watched Alex cum. This scene was out of control, his cock was about to blow as well, he was in a warm pussy, and he was in the middle of a porn movie. It was overwhelming. He pulled Katie against him and started to empty his balls into her womb. He felt her shaking under him, he didn’t know if she was cumming again or had just never stopped. He finished and pulled her up and sat down with her on his lap and his cock still nestled inside her.

Sam felt Alex stop convulsing and saw her sit up and get off Aaron. She heard Aaron take a deep breath and she giggled. His face was very wet. She saw him look at her as Alex stood next to the lounge. Sam put her hands back on his massive chest and looked at him.

“You still hanging around?” He said and she giggled.

“I seem to be stuck, there is a huge pole holding me in place.” Sam said and Alex gasped.

“What should we do about getting it out.” Aaron said and Sam smiled.

“I don’t think I want to get it out. I have grown sort of attached to it.” Sam said and wiggled on him.

“It would be a little difficult to go back to school with this inside you.” Aaron said.

“Who needs to go to school, I have everything I need right here.” Sam said. She heard Alex clear her throat.

“Of course, that would be selfish of me to hog this, I think Alex may want to use it later.” Sam said.

“You may be right; I think she likes it too.” Aaron said and moved his hand between Alex’s legs. Alex closed her eyes and moaned as his fingers slid through her moist folds.

So, what would you suggest?” Sam said and Aaron looked at her.

“I think you should start moving up and down and see what happens.” Aaron said and Sam smiled.

Sam pushed off her knees as she straddled his crotch. She slid up the shaft a few inches and then slid back down. It felt so good, like it was lighting her up as it moved across her skin. She sat back down and took a deep breath.

“Like that?” She said and he nodded.

She pushed off again and moved halfway off the wonderful cock. She looked down and was amazed that her pussy had opened that much. She slid back down, and he moaned. She pushed off with her legs and with her hands on his chest and moved almost all the way off before sliding back down. It was unreal, she wanted this to never end. He was watching her as she moved up and down again. It was starting to feel like a rhythm, and she felt her body heating up again. She was fucking Aaron!

“Does that feel good, baby?” Alex whispered in her ear.

“Oh yes, it is wonderful.” Sam said as she sat back down on him and took a breath.

“Keep moving and wiggle when you sit back down.” Alex said.

Sam lifted herself and then sat back down and wiggled her hips. Aaron moaned and Alex laughed.

“He really likes that.” Alex said and Sam lifted herself again.

She slid down very slowly and then moved her hips in a circle over him. He grabbed her thighs and squeezed.

“A couple more times and you will feel him fill you up.” Alex said in her ear.

Sam lifted herself and then slid down and pushed. She felt him drive deeper and she grunted. She moved in a circle, and he squeezed her thighs. She lifted herself and slammed down and then lifted again. She smashed down on him and he grunted loudly and held her thighs in a vise grip. She sat on him and felt his cock throb and she knew he was shooting his stuff inside her. She kept her hands on his chest and moved as he grunted and pushed up into her.

Aaron blasted his seed into the young girl after she fucked him like a pro. Where did she learn this stuff? He saw Alex whispering to her, so he was sure she got some good stuff from that. He felt himself shrinking in her warm little pussy. His cock did not want to leave, and he didn’t blame it. The view of her sitting on him was glorious and he was trying to memorize it. Her breasts were shiny with sweat and lotion, and she was smiling.

“That was incredible.” Aaron said and she laid down on his chest.

“I loved that. Promise me you will be in my life for a long time. I am pretty sure I will need this again.” She said softly as she rubbed her hand across his chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

“I promise.” He said and he heard her sigh.

Alex picked up her bra, panties, and dress and held them to her chest as she looked at her man with a cute little blonde lying on his chest. They both had their eyes closed. Alex looked back and saw Mr. Thompson with a naked Katie curled up on his lap. He smiled at her. She walked over to the table.

“What was that?” Alex said.

“Welcome to our world, she is voracious and unable to resist.” Brad said and Alex looked back at the tiny girl.

“I felt like I was under her spell. It was wonderful though.” Alex said and looked back at Mr. Thompson.

“Yeah, that is a good description, she milked two orgasms out of me this morning before I even got out of bed.” Brad said and Alex gasped again.

Alex sat down at the table and put her clothes on the chair next to her. Brad looked at her only wearing her stockings and she looked a little washed out.

“How many has she milked out of him so far this afternoon?” Alex said.

“We will have to wait for my wife to recover to find out that, I walked in with you.” Brad said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” Alex said.

“Do you guys want to stay for dinner? We can order in.” Brad said and Alex nodded.

“Yeah, I guess so. I am afraid he is going to be out of commission for a while. How is Sarah?” Alex said.

“Katie said she should be released tomorrow. I guess the damage was worse than they thought.” Brad said.

“It is amazing how quickly that little girl recovered from that attack.” Alex said.

“Yeah, the beauty of youth.” Brad said as he looked at the small blonde cutie asleep on the large black man in his back yard.

Madison felt like someone was touching her, but it was loving and not awful like Mr. Barr or her counselor. The touch was light but firm and it was on her back. She opened her eyes to see her daddy sitting on her bed rubbing her back.

“Good morning, Daddy.” Madison said and he smiled.

“Good morning sweetie, how do you feel today?” Henry said.

“Better. That feels good.” Madison said. Her daddy’s warm hand felt wonderful on her skin.

“That’s good, I haven’t woken you up like this for a long time. Maybe I thought you were too grown up for this.” He said and smiled.

“Daddy, I will never be too grown up for this.” She said.

“Baby, if you ever need to talk to me, I am here for you. I will even listen to the girl things.” He said.

“I know daddy. I am fine, I have just been tired the last couple of days and coach is really excited about district.” Madison said, perfecting her lying on her poor daddy. She felt a little more pain in her heart.

“Ok baby. I will make us some breakfast while you are getting dressed. Cinnamon rolls will be waiting.” He said and she smiled. She loved cinnamon rolls.

She sat up and swung her legs over the bed when her daddy left her room. He knew something was wrong. She needed to be better at disguising it, she did not want anyone to know, she could not take that chance. She needed to act normal, or what people thought was normal for her. She walked into the bathroom.

Barry watched her walk into her bedroom in her towel. God, she looked good with her wet hair hanging over her shoulders. He saw her pull out the green lace bra and panties, his favorites. He took a sip of coffee and then turned off his monitor. It just didn’t feel right anymore. He walked out of the room and went to sit on his swing and wait for his friend.

Madison dropped her towel and slipped on her bra and panties. She pulled out a white shirt that was her daddy’s, she wanted him with her today. She dug through her drawers and found her black leggings. She did not feel like showing off her panties today. She sat on the bed, holding her leggings and thought about what her normal was now. She liked to tease Mr. Thomas by letting him look between her legs during class and then climbing a ladder for him. She liked showing her and her friend’s bodies to the janitor. Was that her normal? Was that why Mr. Barr did what he did? Did she deserve it?

Henry saw her walking down the stairs in her leggings and one of his shirts. She looked very cute. She destroyed three cinnamon rolls, and he thought his girl may be back. He kissed her on the cheek and went to work.

Sam woke up between Mr. Thompson and Katie again. It was so warm and snuggly. She was still sore from yesterday, so she was not sure she wanted to wake Mr. Thompson like she did yesterday. She slipped out of bed quietly and went into the bathroom. She was excited that her mom may be coming home today, and she wanted the day to start as quickly as possible. She stripped off her pajamas and stepped into the shower.

Madison walked out the door and opened a third button on her shirt. That was normal for her, Mr. Jones liked looking at her bra and panties and she liked showing them to him. She walked across his yard and Roscoe came barreling down the steps. She knelt and the little dog jumped into her arms. She liked that he didn’t think she was different. He licked all over her neck and ears just like he did every day. She hugged him a little harder than usual and walked onto her neighbor’s porch.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” She said, as cheerful as she could.

“Good morning, Madison.” Barry said as she dropped her backpack and sat on his swing.

Madison set Roscoe down on the swing and rubbed his belly. She looked at Mr. Jones and he was staring at her shirt as she leaned over slightly to rub Roscoe. She knew he could see her green bra, he looked happy.

“How are you today?” Madison said and smiled. She turned to face him and leaned back against the side of the swing, pulling Roscoe between her legs so she could keep rubbing his belly. She reached up and scratched her chest above her bra. She knew he would like that.

“I am good, how are you feeling?” Barry said as he watched her hand move over her chest and scratch. The bra was beautiful, and he could see most of it with her shirt hanging open.

“I am better, I think I was tired the last couple of days. Maybe I went back to school too soon?” She said and he nodded.

“Yeah, I agree. You went through a lot.” Barry said. He could see the slight outline of her nipple through the sheer lace, that was fucking hot as shit.

“I know. I wanted to get back because I thought I was supposed to.” Madison said and sat up more, moving Roscoe a little. The little dog turned over and jumped up on her, licking her belly below her bra through her open shirt. She giggled and grabbed him.

“Madison, I am so sorry. Let me take him.” Barry said and picked up the little dog, seeing her skin glisten where he was licking.

“It’s ok. I guess my shirt was open too much.” She said and pulled it open more to fan her skin. She looked up at him and smiled as he tried to keep his mouth closed.

“Um, he just really likes you.” Barry stammered.

“Do you really like me, Mr. Jones.” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, of course I do.” He said.

“Would you like to lick my belly?” Madison said and Barry’s poor cock tried to expand beyond his pants.

“Madison, um..., we...” Barry tried to speak and then she giggled.

“I am sorry, Mr. Jones, I am being mean.” Madison said and buttoned two buttons, hiding her bra.

“You could never be mean.” Barry said and she smiled.

“Well, then I was being unfair. I was making you uncomfortable again. I am sorry.” She said.

“No, not at all. Madison, you never make me uncomfortable. Surprise me, shock me, make me wish I was 14 again, all yes but never uncomfortable. Do you understand?” he said and she smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones. Please tell me if I ever go too far. I don’t want to do anything that hurts you, I need you as a friend.” Madison said.

“I promise but I will always be your friend.” He said and she got off the swing.

She walked in front of him and put her hands on his cheeks. She pulled him forward and kissed him. His poor cock was struggling.

“Thank you. I feel better now. Did you like my bra today?” She said and smiled.

“Yes, very much.” He said.

“So, maybe it will earn me some hot chocolate this afternoon?” She said and he nodded.

“Absolutely.” He said and she giggled.

She picked up her backpack and walked over to the stairs, his eyes glued to her incredible ass in those tight leggings. She stopped and looked back at him and smiled before she walked down the stairs and across his yard. He thought he may have his girl back as his eyes were glued to that tight ass as it disappeared around the hedge.

Madison walked to school and thought she did pretty good with Mr. Jones. It felt like normal to her. He seemed happy and calm. She liked the things he said, it made her feel good. Maybe she could do this. She wondered how long this would last.

Sam walked back into the bedroom wrapped in a towel. Katie was snuggled up against Mr. Thompson. They would be happy when she was not sleeping with them anymore, she thought she was cramping their style. She leaned over and kissed Katie on the cheek.

“Hey pretty girl, good morning.” Katie said.

“Good morning.” Sam said and sat on the bed. Katie put her hand on Sam’s leg.

“You are up early.” Katie said and rubbed the soft leg.

“I am excited to see mom.” Sam said and Katie looked at the clock.

“Ok, let me get up and get ready and we can go.” Katie said and sat up. Sam saw those perfect breasts again as Katie sat there.

“We still have a little time; I am sure she is still sleeping. We have to use his wood.” Sam said and Katie looked at her.

“His wood?” Katie said.

“His morning wood, we need to use it to make a baby.” Sam said and pulled the sheet down a little. She saw his erection and smiled.

“You are something else.” Katie said as she saw the young girl reach out and grab Brad’s cock. She rubbed it gently and Brad opened his eyes.

“Good morning, honey.” Katie said and Brad looked at her with sleepy eyes.

“Good morning.” He said and looked down to see Sam rubbing his cock.

“It seems our little nymph would like us to make a baby this morning.” Katie said and Brad looked at his pretty wife.

“Works for me.” Brad said and pushed Katie onto her back and got between her legs.

Katie moaned as his wonderful cock moved into her again. She felt something and looked down to see Sam sucking on her nipple. She reached over and pulled off the towel to get to the cute little body. She rubbed her hand down her back and onto her firm ass as Sam licked and sucked her breast.

Brad started to pump into his wife and saw Sam start sucking on Katie’s breast. He then saw Katie rip off Sam’s towel and grab the cute ass. He reached over and rubbed Sam’s back, running his hand over the smooth skin and then under to feel the firm little boobs hanging off her chest. His cock responded and got even harder as he fucked his wife and rubbed on an incredibly cute young girl.

Katie held onto Sam’s ass as Brad fucked her. She saw him playing with Sam’s boobs and she felt him move faster and harder. She would miss this little aphrodisiac once her mom was here. She lit them both up and she loved it. She heard Brad grunt and then felt him unload his famous morning load into her womb. She pulled the young girl up and kissed her as her husband pumped her full of seed.

Madison walked into first period and looked at Mr. Thomas. She stopped next to his desk, and he looked at her. She was horribly cute in the big white shirt and the black leggings. No panties today but there was still plenty of cuteness to look at.

“Good morning, Mr. Thomas.” Madison said.

“Good morning, Madison.” He said and thought he saw a glimpse of green through the opening of her shirt.

“I am looking forward to lunch.” Madison said and turned to walk to her desk.

“As am I.” He said under his breath as he watched the tight ass wrapped in black material.

Hank Thomas spent the entire period walking around the classroom checking on his students’ work, hovering a little longer than necessary over Madison as he stared at the pretty green bra. He thought he noticed her shirt was open a bit more than it was when she walked in, but he did not care. Her breasts looked so good snuggled up in that green lace, he saw the dark outline of her nipples and he hoped he would be able to catch that on film at lunch.

The bell rang and the students packed up their things. Madison put her books and materials in slower than usual and was the last one to leave the room. She stopped at his desk; she saw his eyes lock onto her chest.

“See you at lunch, Mr. Thomas.” She said and turned towards the door, buttoning a button.

“See you, Madison.” He said and pushed his cock around to try and relief the pressure.

Madison walked down the hall very proud of herself. She was pulling this off, she had her old guys thinking she was fine as her heart was breaking. She took a deep breath and walked into second period. The bell rang and her teacher started lecturing. There was a knock on the door and a student walked in. He handed her teacher a paper and left. He read it and walked over and put it on her desk. He resumed lecturing. She looked down at the paper, it was a form from the office.

Report to Counselor Shires before 3rd period.

Her heart skipped and she took a deep breath. Her hope that they would give her a day off was shattered. Barr did tell him that he could use her as he wished, she guessed now that would mean every day. She tried to listen to her teacher, but the words all seemed to be fuzzy and blurring together. The bell rang and she jumped. The kids around her laughed as they thought she was daydreaming. She figured she was, but it was no dream. She packed up her things and started walking towards the office.

Sam ate the wonderful breakfast and watched Mr. Thompson kiss Katie. He was going to work but the kiss was no goodbye peck, it was a nice long kiss that looked really hot. She hoped she would have a husband that would kiss her like that when he left for work. He broke the kiss and then moved around the table and kissed her. This was a goodbye peck on her cheek, but she did not mind, it was a very daddy-like kiss and she liked it. She watched him walk out of the room and she heard the door open and close.

“You almost ready?” Katie said and Sam looked at her.

“Would it be ok if Mr. Thompson was my daddy?” Sam said and Katie almost spit out her coffee.

“Honey, what?” Katie said.

“I’m sorry I scared you. I just feel like I need a daddy and he is pretty good at it.” Sam said.

“But, he..., I mean we...” Katie stammered and Sam giggled.

“Yeah, I know, he fucks me, and we all kiss and stuff.” Sam said and Katie tried to breathe.

“That stuff is awesome, and I don’t want to stop doing it, but I need a daddy sometimes.” Sam said.

“Oh honey, I am so sorry.” Katie said and took Sam’s hand.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. You guys have been wonderful to me and my mom. I also don’t want you to apologize for the stuff we do. That is always my choice and I love it. It’s just sometimes I want someone to hug me or hold me while we watch a movie or help me with my homework and stuff like that.” Sam said.

Katie tried to keep from crying as she looked at the young girl whose daddy raped her and beat her. She hoped they did what Sarah said and put him under the jail. She took a breath.

“Baby, did you tell him these things?” Katie said and Sam nodded.

“Yeah, we talked about it. He said he would try, and he is doing good so far. I do think he feels funny when we do the other stuff, like he should not be doing that with his daughter, but I told him he didn’t have to be my daddy at those times.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“I can see him freaking out about that.” Katie said.

“So, is it ok with you?” Sam said.

“Absolutely, sweetie, you can use my husband for whatever you need.” Katie said and Sam smiled.

“Good, now I am ready. We need to stop and pick up doughnuts.” Sam said.

“Oh, that’s right. I should not have made breakfast.” Katie said and Sam giggled.

“I saved room.” Sam said and stood up.

“Of course, you did.” Katie said and hugged the young girl.

Madison walked into the office area and into Mr. Shire’s office. He looked up and smiled.

“Close the door behind you. You may want to lock it as well.” He said and she closed the door and turned the lock.

Madison turned and looked at him. He did not look creepy, he looked like one of her regular old men, but he was definitely not like them at all. She walked to the front of his desk.

“Put your backpack on the table and have a seat.” Mr. Shires said. Madison put her backpack on the table against the wall and sat in the chair in front of his desk.

“So, Miss Madison, do you know why you are here?” Mr. Shires said, and she shook her head.

“No sir.” She said. She would make him say it.

“Well, it seems our mutual friend Mr. Barr has taken a liking to you. He has instructed me to work with you so to speak when he is not available.” He said.

“What does that mean?” Madison said and Mr. Shires chuckled.

“I asked the very same thing. He said it was anything I wanted it to be.” Mr. Shires said, and she sighed.

“So, what do you want it to be?” Madison said, trying to stay strong. He chuckled.

“I have not completely figured that out yet. I think I will take it slow, how about you stand and take off that shirt?” He said and Madison took a deep breath.

Madison stood up and started unbuttoning her shirt. She tried to imagine she was doing this for some of her old men, either at the mall or on a porch. She finished unbuttoning her daddy’s shirt and took it off. She felt his presence leave her, that was probably a good thing right now, she thought.

“Very nice, you have a lovely body.” Mr. Shires said as he looked at the girl in her black leggings and her green lace bra. She looked delicious.

Madison did not respond to his complement, this was not one of her old men encounters, this was mean and cruel, so she looked at him with no expression.

“Now take off that bra.” He said and she reached for the clasp in the front.

Malcolm Shires watched the freshman girl take off her bra and lay it on the chair, her firm breasts moving slightly as she turned. She was adorable with clothes on and naked she was extraordinary. He would never have thought he would be able to see one of these pretty little things like this in his office. Mike Barr had been creating the impossible for him since college and he had done it again. He loved her small nipples and her cute face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.