Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 41: Thursday

Fiction Story: Chapter 41: Thursday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Henry walked into the house after work and was met with uncomfortable silence. He walked into the kitchen, and it was quiet. He had not gotten a call from Madison, so she was supposed to be home. He was used to either getting hit with a whirling teenager jumping into his arms or seeing said teenager hard at work in the kitchen. He looked around and saw no signs of his daughter and now he was a little scared. He bounded up the stairs and to her room. He opened the door and saw her cuddled up under her blanket sound asleep. He saw her dress on the chair and she was clutching her phone. He saw her chest moving so his fear lessened slightly. She was obviously tired, he hoped she did not have another hard day at school.

Henry closed her door and walked into his bedroom. He got into his casual clothes and went downstairs to see what he could whip up for dinner. He felt a little lost without her energy, he never realized it until it was gone, she was a force and now the house was eerily silent. He had suffered through this for two nights when she was in the hospital and at the Thompsons. With her back home yesterday everything felt back like it should be but now this silence was unnerving. He shook his head and realized he was overreacting; she was just tired. His cell phone buzzed as he opened the refrigerator.

“Henry, hey it’s Barry.” He heard.

“Hey Barry, what’s up, everything ok?” Henry said. He was worried about the old man, he jumped immediately to something being wrong.

“I am fine, I am calling about Madison.” Barry said. Henry sat at the kitchen table.

“What do you mean, Barry.” Henry said.

“Is she ok?” Barry said as he stared at her still curled up under her blanket.

“Yeah, she is sleeping, I am sure she had a rough day at school. I think she went back too soon if you ask me.” Henry said.

“Yeah, it is just that she seemed a little down this afternoon, I was worried.” Barry said, stopping himself just before he said he knew she was still sleeping.

“I don’t know Barry, maybe everything is catching up to her. She went through a lot of trauma the last few days.” Henry said, trying to convince himself as well as Barry.

“Yeah, you’re probably right. Pardon the call, you have a good night.” Barry said.

“No Barry, I appreciate all the help I can get with her. It makes me feel good to know people are watching out for her. Thank you for that.” Henry said.

“You are welcome, Henry, I will talk to you later.” Barry said.

“Good night, Barry.” Henry said and hung up the phone.

Barry looked at the screen and saw her still asleep. Something was not right with his girl. Henry was right about one thing; he would be watching over her. He got up and went to grab some dinner.

Sam jumped out of the car and waited for Katie. They walked up the driveway into the house.

“Katie, do you think I should go back to school?” Sam said and sat on the couch and kicked off her sandals.

Katie marveled at how cute this little girl was as she looked at the long legs sticking out of the small jean shorts and the pretty feet curled up on the couch. Her long blonde hair was amazing as it hung over her shoulders and chest. She sat down next to her and took her hand.

“Why do you ask that sweetie?” Katie said, trying to figure out where this was coming from.

“I don’t know, at first, I was adamant about not going back but I think it was because I was scared. Now I think I miss it.” Sam said and looked at Katie.

“You miss school, or you miss someone at school?” Katie said and Sam smiled and lowered her head.

“We have been inseparable since we were two. My mom said I would cry when she had to go home after a play date.” Sam said and Katie felt a little warmth in her chest.

“Yeah, that could be it. Are you worried at all about what the kids will say.” Katie said, knowing kids can be so cruel, especially about things they don’t understand.

“I am scared of that, but I think not seeing her is worse. I will just tell the truth about being raped and if they can’t handle it then fuck em.” Sam said.

“Sam, language.” Katie said and Sam smiled.

“Sorry, they can lump it.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“I think that is a great plan. What do you say we wait until we get your mom home and settled before we do anything so she can help you with that decision. Do you think you can wait a few days.” Katie said. Sam crawled into her lap.

“Yes, I can wait. I will feel a lot better when she is home. What do you want to do now?” Sam said and looked at Katie. Katie could think of so many things she wanted to do with this girl, but she was still worried about going too fast with her. She had just recovered from a brutal attack and her mom was still in the hospital.

“We could watch a movie?” Katie said and kissed her forehead.

“Can we go lay out at the pool?” Sam said and Katie groaned.

“Sure, I guess we could do that. I can make some lemonade. Why don’t you go get your suit on.” Katie said and stood up. Sam looked up at her from the couch.

“Katie, should we even bother with suits?” Sam said. Katie looked at the small seductress sitting on her couch. Dammit, she should be the adult and put her foot down. She should show some restraint.

“I guess not.” Katie said softly as the cute little blonde girl reached up and unsnapped her shorts and pulled down the zipper. Katie stood still as her shorts and panties fell to her ankles. She stepped out of them and hugged the girl that was standing in front of her now.

Henry put the top back on the sauce and checked the noodles. They would be ready in a few minutes. He set the table and made some of that grape drink that she liked. He looked at the stairs and hoped to see two cute feet walking down. It was empty. He was a little worried now. She had fallen asleep after rough practices many times before, but it was always right there on the couch. She never went to her bedroom until it was time to go to sleep for the night. There was something wrong. He turned off the noodles and turned down the sauce.

Henry opened her door and stepped into her room. She was in the same position. He sat on the bed and touched her shoulder. She flinched and looked at him, he saw fear in her eyes for a split second and then she smiled.

“Hi daddy.” She said and Henry saw most of her chest as the blanket slipped down, barely covering her nipples.

“Hey pumpkin, are you ok?” He said and pushed the stray hairs off her pretty face. Madison thought of a lie quickly, she was getting better at that already.

“I don’t feel so good.” She said and he frowned. That actually was not a lie.

“What hurts, baby?” He said.

“Nothing specific, my stomach doesn’t feel right, and I am a little sore.” She said, again not really a lie. She was getting pretty good at this.

“Do you want me to get you anything? I made spaghetti and grape drink.” He said and she felt a surge of happiness for a second. She loved spaghetti and grape drink was one of her favorites. She wanted to be happy, but she was not sure she could eat anything right now.

“Thank you, daddy. I will come down in a few minutes.” She said. She had to try and be a normal girl, especially for her daddy. How did Sam do this? This was really hard.

“Ok, sweetheart. I will start the garlic bread; it will be ready in about 10 minutes.” Henry said and she smiled. He stood up and looked at her, she seemed washed out, like she was exhausted. He smiled and walked out of her room; the worry heavy on his heart.

Madison sat up and Barry saw the blanket fall, her perfect breasts filling his screen. He wanted to stare at them, but he was looking at her face. It looked broken, like she was miserable. She never looked like that. She was blind and terrified at the hospital, but her face was always bright and hopeful. He was very worried. Could this be a delayed reaction to the incident? Was she impacted by the attack more than anyone realized. He was grasping at straws. He saw her stand and now her entire beautiful body was on his screen.

Henry looked up and saw her walk down the stairs, she was barefoot with a t-shirt and pajama pants. She walked into the kitchen and hugged him. He put his arms around her and rubbed her shoulders.

“I love you daddy.” She said into his belly.

“I love you too baby.” Henry said and looked down at her. She was still hugging him.

Sam carried the plastic glasses out to the pool, following Katie’s perfect butt as they walked down to the lounges. Katie set the pitcher down on the little table between the lounges and Sam watched her breasts hang down. She hoped hers would look even close to as good as those one day. Katie looked up at her.

“Bring those glasses over here you little devil.” Katie said and Sam giggled and handed her the glasses.

Sam took a drink of the wonderful lemonade and laid back on the lounge. It felt so nice to feel the warm sun on her body. Her tan was looking much better even being over here for a few days. She would be a bronze goddess in a couple of weeks living here and no tan lines was a bonus.

“Katie, where is Aaron?” Sam said and Katie looked over at her. She felt a tingle between her legs as she looked at the tight little body.

“He had a few people to bring back and forth to the airport today but that was this morning, so he is probably fucking Alex in the storage closet.” Katie said and Sam giggled.

“They are really cute together.” Sam said and Katie nodded.

“I am guessing you need him to rub some lotion on you?” Katie said and Sam smiled.

“Yeah, that would be nice.” Sam said.

“Ok, I will text him and tell him we have a lotion emergency.” Katie said and Sam giggled again as Katie sent the text.

“Katie, can I borrow your phone when you are done?” Sam said and Katie handed it to her and then laid on her lounge.

Sam dialed the number and waited. Madison answered on the second ring.

“Hi Katie.” Madison said in a soft voice.

“Rock star, it is me.” Sam said.

“Hey pretty girl.” Madison said. Sam did not hear the normal perkiness in her friend.

“You ok? You sound tired or something.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I am. Practice was hard and it is hard to get back into a routine.” Madison said.

Maybe getting raped every day by her counselor would become a routine. She wondered if she could get used to that.

“I miss you. Did you get my message about my mom.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I am glad she came out of surgery good. It will be nice when you get her home.” Madison said.

“They said tomorrow, I hope that is true. Maybe you could come over tomorrow after school and hang with us.” Sam said.

“That sounds fun. I will see how I feel, right now I just want to sleep.” Madison said and Sam frowned.

“Ok, I will call you tomorrow afternoon after we get her home.” Sam said.

“That sounds good. I have to go, daddy made spaghetti.” Madison said.

“Ok, talk to you tomorrow.” Sam said.

“Good night, Sam.” Madison said and Sam heard a click. She looked over at Katie.

“Something’s wrong with Madison.” Sam said and she had a weird feeling in her gut. Katie sat up.

“What do you mean?” Katie said.

“I don’t know, she sounds weird. She said she was tired, and she had a rough practice.” Sam said.

“Baby, she was just in the hospital two days ago and just got her sight back. She is probably having trouble getting back into the swing of things after all that.” Katie said and Sam nodded.

That all sounded logical to Sam, but she still felt strange. Her friend was never tired, her perkiness was always turned up to 10. That was what Sam used to help her when she was going through the stuff with her daddy. She could always count on Madison and her energy, it saved her. She did not feel that energy over the phone. Sam laid back in her lounge and closed her eyes.

Madison pushed the spaghetti around on her plate, the grape drink was really good, she was on her second glass.

“Baby, are you not hungry?” Henry said and she looked up.

“My stomach feels off, daddy.” She said.

“Does anything else hurt?” he said and put his hand on her forehead.

“My legs are a little sore.” She said, referring to her thighs and how they still felt like they were spread out over the arms of the chair with Mr. Barr ramming his thing into her.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay home a couple of more days?” Henry said.

Madison’s mind swirled between happiness and fear. They could not hurt her if she didn’t go to school. Then she wondered if Mr. Barr would be angry. She did not want to make him angry.

“No daddy, I need to go to school, I need to work through this.” She said and forced down a mouthful of spaghetti.

Henry was proud of her desire to fight and not give up. She was always very strong, he found himself surprised often at how such a tiny girl could be that tough. He remembered how she held him on the couch when he was destroyed by his wife’s leaving. Then how she stayed so positive when he struggled with his jobs. Then she stood in front of a madman and protected her friend. He looked at her and she was saying the right things, but he did not see strength in her eyes tonight. He wanted to help her, but he did not know how.

“Ok, but if you do not feel right, you call me, and I will come get you immediately.” Henry said and Madison looked at her daddy.

His eyes looked worried, she would have to get better at this, the people in her life were too perceptive. She did not want her struggles to impact her people, she didn’t just want to keep them out of jail, she wanted them to be happy. She took a deep breath. She put down her fork and stood up. She walked over and sat on her daddy’s lap.

“I promise I will call you if anything happens. For right now, I want to help you clean the kitchen and then snuggle on the couch and watch a movie with my daddy.” She said and kissed his cheek.

Henry looked at his little girl and saw the sparkle in her eyes. He loved her so much, he felt better, this seemed more like her. He kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“That sounds like a great plan.” He said. Madison held onto her daddy and tried not to cry.

Aaron walked into the back yard and down to the pool. He paused as he saw Katie and Sam in the lounges. Their eyes were closed, and they were spectacularly naked. He tried not to make noise, he wanted to burn this image into his brain. Sam’s breasts were adorable, and Katie’s were magnificent. Their bellies were both tight, Katie’s because of Pilates and many hours at the gym and Sam’s because she was 14, the running did not hurt either. The legs were almost a draw, Katie’s were dramatic, but Sam’s were long and sculpted, his cock flinched as he stared at the strong young thighs.

He walked around and stood in front of them, he looked at the pussies in front of him. Katie’s he was very familiar with and had tasted it many times. Sam’s was smooth and small, and he knew tasted so good. He rubbed his cock as he thought about tasting it again. He was pretty sure the magic of this backyard was going to put him between those young legs. He saw Sam reach over and grab the tube of lotion and hold it up in the air, her eyes still closed.

“Aaron, I really don’t want a sunburn, can you help?” The small voice said, and he saw her open her eyes and look at him. She even looked like a devil as she held out the tube.

“I would not want that to happen, I can only imagine how cranky you would be with a sunburn.” Aaron said and knelt next to the lounge and took the lotion. Her giggle was like music to his ears and made his cock hard as steel.

Sam moaned as the large black hands moved over her body. He was so good at this. He had started with her feet and then moved up her left leg and onto her stomach and then over her breast. He made sure her nipple was protected and then moved to her neck and then her face. He gently moved his fingers across her cheeks and over her nose and forehead. She watched him the whole time, his eyes were dark and sexy, and her pussy shivered as he rubbed lotion on her face.

Aaron finished with her face and then moved down the right side of her body. Her breast was perfect in his hand, so firm and yet so soft. Her nipple was stiff, and he ran his finger across it and heard her whimper. He loved seeing her excited, she was so pretty. He moved down her tight belly and then to her majestic right leg. He loved the feel of the strong muscles as he rubbed her. He thought about Madison sitting next to him in the car as he massaged the strong thigh. These girls were driving him officially crazy. He moved off her thigh and then down her calf to her foot.

Sam groaned as the large fingers moved between her toes. He finished with her foot and Sam looked at him. He was kneeling on the ground at the end of the lounge. She spread her legs and saw his eyes light up. She ran her fingers over her inner thighs.

“Aaron, this skin here is very sensitive, can you make sure you get some lotion on it?” She said and his cock almost exploded in his pants.

He moved between the young legs and saw her pussy open before him. It was small and pink and beautiful. He rubbed lotion slowly on her thighs as he stared at the tasty treat spread out in front of him. He pushed her thighs farther apart and saw her pussy open even more. He moved closer and he heard her whimper again.

Sam felt the warm tongue touch her pussy and she wanted to scream. She grabbed the edges of the lounge in a death grip. She felt lips on her cheek and turned her head to see Katie close to her. She was holding the bottoms of her suit and moved it to her mouth. Sam opened her mouth and Katie shoved her suit into the young girl’s mouth.

“Now you can scream baby.” Katie whispered and kissed her forehead.

Aaron licked up the entire length of the delicious pussy and heard Sam’s muffled scream. He looked up and saw Katie’s suit hanging out of her mouth. That was fucking hot. He moved down and got back to work. Sam’s pussy was wet and tasted sweet; he could lick on this all day. He wiggled his tongue into her small hole, and she pushed her hips up and he heard more muffled screaming. He pushed his face into her and drove his tongue deep. He pulled back slowly and felt her moisture on his face. He pulled his tongue out slowly and then licked the pink insides.

Sam felt like her pussy was on fire and she didn’t know if his tongue was putting it out or making it hotter. She wiggled and tried to breathe. She was thankful for the suit in her mouth, it helped to keep her quiet and it tasted like Katie. Aaron was so good at this, she thought of all the pussies Aaron had tasted, no wonder he was good. His tongue felt like a little cock as it wiggled inside her, she wondered what his real cock would feel like. She remembered seeing him stretch out Madison, would she be able to open enough for him. He flicked his tongue over her clit, and she screamed into Katie’s suit.

Aaron held onto the strong thighs as her body convulsed on the lounge. He was sucking and licking the small clit as she screamed and shook. He loved this, a beautiful woman wriggling under his tongue, there was no better feeling. He felt her hands on his head and he pulled off slowly. He kissed her pussy and she shuddered. He sat back on his knees and watched her body shiver for a minute. Her legs were still spread, and her belly was slick with sweat. Katie pulled the suit out of her mouth, and he heard Sam gasp. Katie looked at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.