Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 4: Good Times for all

Fiction Story: Chapter 4: Good Times for all - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison walked slowly down the street on the way to school Monday morning. Daddy was really sad again this morning before he went to work. She was really worried about him; he was so excited about this new job and now he seemed to think he had no chance. She felt like she had let him down, the other candidates had pretty wives that could talk about adult things and she felt like she just stood there like a lump. She felt a little sob in her throat, and she was glad she was walking alone.

Barry watched Madison walk by his house and he did not remember ever seeing her so sad before. He called Henry and asked him if there was anything wrong and he told him about the job interview. Barry felt bad for them, he wished he could help, he liked his Madison perky and happy. He petted Roscoe as he sat on his swing and wished there was something he could do.

Madison was almost home, practice was really hard, she felt like she had no energy and now she was really sore. She didn’t even feel like hanging around the dressing room, so she had grabbed her backpack and started walking home alone. She made up an excuse so Samantha would not worry. She walked really slow, so her workout clothes were almost dry as she got close to her house.

Barry watched her walk closer, he had never seen her come home from school in her running clothes. The small tight top showed off her flat tummy and wrapped those young boobs well. The shorts, though, looked like a second skin on the young girl. Her ass was spectacular, and he marveled at the thigh gap between her legs as she walked by. He wondered how anyone could concentrate if that is what she wore to practice. He waved and she waved back with a small smile. Barry rubbed his old cock as he thought of her running around at practice.

Henry tried to keep his composure but her sad face when she walked in broke his heart. He could not keep the huge smile from exploding on his face.

“Daddy? What happened?” she said.

“We got it baby.” He said softly.

The squeal rocked the windows and Henry saw a blur and then his daughter was wrapped around him. He hugged her and realized she was crying hard. He pulled her head back and looked at her face, the tears running down her pretty cheeks.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He said.

“Daddy, I thought I had ruined it for you... (sob). The other wives were so smart and pretty and I was just a stupid little girl... (more sobbing) I tried really hard but...” Madison blurted out and then started crying again.

Henry wrapped his arms around his little girl and held her until she stopped crying. He put her down and took her hands.

“Sweetheart, you could not be more wrong. They told me a major part of the equation was how well adjusted and impressive you were. They said if I could raise a daughter so well by myself then I could work for them. In fact, they offered an intern position for you, so you don’t have to be alone as much in the afternoons.” Henry said.

“Really?” Madison said, wiping her eyes.

“Yes, really. I start next week, I have a week of training out of town, and then I have to go to Nebraska for a few days after that. Mr. Thompson and Katie have offered to have you stay with them for those days. Is that ok, will you be ok?” Henry said, concern in his voice.

Madison looked at her daddy and she was so happy that the sparkle was back in his eyes. She told herself she would do anything in her power to keep him like this forever.

“Daddy, that sounds great!” She said and jumped back in his arms.

“Something else baby girl, I got a nice signing bonus, so I quit my old job and I don’t have to go to work any this week. I am talking my best girl out to a nice restaurant tonight to celebrate.” Henry said as he hugged his young daughter.

“Really? That is so cool! I am so happy for you, daddy.” Madison said, her pretty face lit up with her smile again.

“Now get your little butt upstairs and get dressed, it is high class for us tonight.” Henry said.

Madison jumped up and ran upstairs. She sat on the bed and wiped her eyes. She was so happy; her heart was beating fast as she switched emotions on a dime. She loved it when her daddy was happy. She took a deep breath. She stripped off her sweaty workout clothes and walked to the bathroom. She took a nice hot shower and washed the sweat and sadness off her young body.

She felt great now that she was all clean. She slipped on a pair of white panties and a white bra. She chose a pretty little blue sundress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. It felt so much better to be happy. She skipped out of the room.

Henry watched his young daughter come down the stairs. She was back in her perky state of mind and he loved it when she was smiling. Her dress was cute, and he loved how she looked as she bounced into the room.

They walked out of the house and Barry was working on his flower bed. He heard a squeal and then he looked to see Madison running towards him. He barely had time to stand before she was wrapped around him. She smelled clean and he looked at Henry as he ran his hand over her head.

“Mr. Jones, daddy got the job. Sorry I was so sad today.” She said and held onto him.

“Congratulations Henry. I am so happy for you guys.” Barry said as the young girl squeezed him.

“Thank you Barry, I was surprised when I got the call today. We are very excited as you can see.” Henry said as he nodded to Madison.

Barry laughed and Madison pulled back, straightening her dress and wiping her eyes.

“I am sorry Mr. Jones.” She said sheepishly and he knelt down to look at her.

“Madison, you never have to apologize for hugging me.” He said to her and face broke out into a huge smile.

He wiped the tears off her soft cheek. God, she was so fucking cute.

“Thank you Mr. Jones, we are going out to dinner, do you want to come?” She said and quickly looked at her daddy as she realized what she said.

“No, baby, you need to celebrate with your daddy.” Barry said.

“Actually, Barry, I think that is a great idea. We would love for you to come with us. Please don’t disappoint my little girl.” Henry said and smiled.

Barry looked down at her and she was looking like she was waiting for an answer. How could he say not to that face?

“Sure, let me go change quick. I will be right out.” Barry said and Madison squealed and clapped her hands.

He chuckled as he turned and went into his house.

They had a wonderful dinner and Barry was so glad he went along. He loved listening to her laugh, and he enjoyed hearing all about the new job and the track team.

It was Friday afternoon and Henry had completed most of the things he wanted to do before he started his new job. He walked into the house and saw his young daughter asleep on the couch. He walked over and looked down at her. She was wearing a small yellow t-shirt and it was pulled up to show her tight tummy. Her strong runner legs looked nice coming out of her small gym shorts. His eyes moved up and he pushed her hair off of her pretty face. She opened her eyes slowly.

“Hello daddy.” She whispered.

“Hey sweetheart, tired today?” Henry said.

“Yeah, coach has been working us hard all week to get ready for tomorrow. I am beat.” She said as she rubbed her eyes.

“You relax, baby, we will order pizza tonight.” He said.

“Yay.” She said and rolled over, closing her eyes again.

Henry turned quickly, trying to forget the sight of her nipple pressing against her shirt as she rolled over on the couch. He shook his head and thought it was probably a good time to start thinking about a girlfriend.

Barry was standing next to Henry out in the middle of what looked to him like a big field. It was covered at the moment with many people moving around and he was amazed at how complex a high school track meet was. He was glad he tagged along today, again he could not say no to Madison when she begged him to come watch “the biggest meet of her life”. He smiled and remembered her asking him to come yesterday afternoon while Roscoe was licking her leg. He remembered looking down and wondering how anyone could be that cute as he stared at her pink panties as she knelt and played with his dog.

“There she is.” Henry said and pulled Barry’s shirt sleeve.

Barry looked over and saw Madison amidst what looked like a hundred kids. She was wearing a short top with a number on it and small shorts that looked amazing. Most of her tummy and all of her legs were bare and sexy as fuck. He was wondering how these boys would be able to run with erections. He noticed her talking to a little blonde that was almost as cute as her. Long blonde hair in a ponytail, a little taller than Madison, smaller boobs but long tan legs. He tried very hard to think of baseball as he watched them.

“Samantha, who was the girl that coach was talking about?” Madison asked her friend.

“That one.” Samantha whispered in her ear as she pointed subtlety to a tall brunette girl.

“Coach said she was the key, if any of us could beat her we could win this event and the match. She is really good though and I think she is a senior.” Samantha whispered.

Madison looked at the girl and she was tall, way taller than her. She also looked strong, her legs were amazing, her thighs looked as big as her waist. She was talking to a group of boys and her coach.

“I think we can do it.” Madison said.

“Yeah, right, we are freshman, if we can just stay close to her it will be a miracle. It is just you and I and Jane in this race. No way Jane keeps up and I am still not feeling good after you know...” Samantha said and rubbed her stomach.

Madison chuckled, Sam had her period a couple of days ago and it is a small miracle she is even here. Her periods are wicked and usually knock her out for a few days. She hugged her cute friend.

The announcement came and the runners moved to the start of the 5K race. It was the last race of the meet and everyone was gathered around. Madison grabbed Samantha’s hand and pulled her to stand directly next to the tall brunette. Madison looked up at her and the girl looked at her with a smirk on her face. Madison looked at Sam and smiled.

The gun went off and everyone took off. The brunette girl was wearing blue shorts and there was a black wrap on her left leg. Madison got in right behind her as the group started out. They had to run three times around the course to finish right here where they started. She settled in behind the girl and looked over at Sam.

The group had spread out as they came out of the trees and headed back towards the start line for the first time. Madison saw her dad and Mr. Jones on the side, and they were clapping. She smiled and waved at them as she ran past. She looked over at Sam and she did not look good. Her friend looked at her and shook her head back and forth. As they crossed the start area Madison saw Sam move out of the crowd and stop, holding her stomach. She saw her coach and two girls run out and help her off.

Madison looked at the trees as they ran through for the second time, it was beautiful. She looked back down and watched the blue shorts and the black wrap as they moved in front of her. She looked up at the girl’s strong back and her ponytail flopping around. She felt good and thought about how happy her dad was now. He would start his new job on Monday.

The group came out of the trees for the second time, well the group was really only a handful of runners now. Coach Wilson stood on the side and talked to Coach Boone as the runners moved past. They both looked at the Jefferson runner hanging in fifth place, just a few paces off the lead. They knew if she stayed there this race was over. They smiled as they saw Madison running right behind her. She was doing good, just being close to that girl at the 3K mark was a huge accomplishment for a freshman. They looked down at their scoresheet. If Madison could stay in the top 10 they would get third, the highest finish for the team in the last couple of years.

Madison saw her daddy and Mr. Jones again as she ran past for the second time. She smiled and waved again. They looked excited as they clapped and cheered. She saw Sam as she ran past the start area again. Her friend looked at her and held up a fist. She got a little boost of energy from that and she felt good. She watched the blue shorts and black wrap as they ran past the start line again.

They hit the trees again and Madison saw a couple of runners on her side as she passed them. She felt like she was running a little faster now, blue shorts and black wrap in her sights a few feet ahead. The trees still looked beautiful as she ran through them, two more runners on her right as she moved past. She felt like she was running on air as she thought of how happy her daddy was and Mr. Jones was here watching her. She thought that made him happy as well.

Coach Wilson was looking at his sheet and double checking the numbers when he heard the cheer. He looked up and saw the group break out of the trees for the last time. There looked to be about 6 girls in the lead group with the Jefferson girl sitting right at the back but still within striking distance. He figured, it was over now, her kick was one of a kind. They were still far away but he could tell the lead group was only 6. He watched them turn to head back towards the crowd and then he saw 7 and he noticed the small girl in the back. He grabbed Boone’s shirt and tugged as he screamed. Madison was right behind the Jefferson girl and the next closest group was at least 20 yards back. She was going to finish top ten!! Boone looked up and they were both high fiving. Wilson looked down at his sheet and noticed they had third locked up but now a 7th place finish put them only 3 points behind second and 5 points behind Jefferson.

Madison came out of the trees and was watching the blue shorts and black wrap. Her legs felt good, she was glad Coach had worked them hard. This was the best she had felt in this race ever. She saw the girl turn towards the crowd and she stayed a few feet behind her. She looked to her left and saw Sam running and waving her arms like a crazy person. She was motioning towards the finish line. Madison saw Coach Wilson jumping up and down and everyone from her school screaming and jumping. She saw the finish line a couple of hundred yards ahead.

Madison followed the blue shorts; she was having to focus a little more. She felt she was moving way faster now, and she felt her legs start to burn a little, her heart was beating hard.

Coach Wilson noticed the Jefferson girl pull out and start to move on the rest of the group. He was amazed at the strength she had at the end of the long race. She was moving easily past the other girls and was now leading the group as they got closer. He also caught his breath as he noticed Madison was still right behind her. He looked down at his sheet and then up again. He grabbed Boone and pointed at the sheet. If Madison got second, they would lock second place as a team, but he then pointed again. If she could win, they would take it all.

Madison saw her coach jumping and screaming more than she ever had. He was funny. Sam was still running and screaming as was the rest of her team. She looked over to her right and Mr. Jones was jumping up and down, but her daddy was staring at her with his hands on his cheeks. His mouth was open, and she could tell he was overwhelmed. She looked back forward and noticed the finish line was now a hundred yards ahead. She looked around and there was no one next to her, just the blue shorts and black wrap right there in the front.

She felt her heart racing, but she looked at her daddy and felt energized with pride for him. She caught a burst of energy and moving next to the bigger girl. She looked ahead of her and everything seemed to slow down. The cheering was muffled, and she felt they were running in slow motion, but she was pulling ahead of the girl. She let her mind clear and then felt another surge of energy. She pushed and moved a little bit farther ahead. The finish line was coming fast, and she heard the girl breathing hard next to her. She pushed one last time and let her legs take over as she raced across the finish line. She tried to slow down but stumbled and crumbled on the soft grass. She was laying on her back for just a second before Samantha landed on her. She gasped as what little breath she had left was pushed out of her. She tried to catch her breath and then looked up to see her coach and her whole team looking down at her. She tried to smile and then everything went black.

Coach Wilson got everyone to back off a little and the trainers ran up. They checked her and she was breathing fine. They told coach she would be fine and then they saw her eyes open. She looked up at everyone and they now looked worried. She felt them lift her up to sit up and put a bottle of water in her hand. She drank deep and then she heard the cheer. Samantha hugged her again and she spilt water over both of them.

“You did it!” Samantha screamed in her ear.

Madison hugged her friend. She was very tired and wondered if she could walk. She looked up and saw the Jefferson girl. She caught her eyes and the girl nodded and smiled. Madison felt a warmth run through her as she realized what she had just done. She hugged Sam a little harder.

Madison hugged her daddy long and hard on Monday morning. He was leaving for 10 days and she was very nervous. She had never been away from him for so long. She fought back tears, took a deep breath, and tried to stay strong for him. She knew he was very excited to start his new job. She was also very happy for him as he told her he had paid off all of their bills and they were getting a new car when he got back home. She looked into his sparkling eyes and was very proud of him.

“Ok, Mr. Thompson will send a car to pick you up at school after practice. It will take you to the office and you will ride home with him. Will you be ok honey?” Henry asked and watched her face closely.

He was kind of nervous leaving her for so long. Brad and Katie were very sweet to offer to keep her, but he would miss her terribly.

“Yes, Daddy, I will be fine. You kick butt in training, and I will be waiting for you. You do have to call me every night.” She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.