Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 39: Tuesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 39: Tuesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Brad woke up and Sam was lying next to him, her warm body wrapped around him. He touched her head and she moved slightly, he slid out from under her and stood next to the bed. He looked down and she was still on her side. He sat down next to her. He could see her small breasts; they were so fucking cute. Her leg was bent up so he could see her fabulous ass. He ran his hand up her thigh and then across her firm ass. She was a vision, but he thought about what she asked him yesterday. She wanted him to love her like a daddy. He didn’t think a daddy should be looking down at his daughter’s naked body with his cock hardening.

He looked over at his pretty wife with a different 14-yr-old wrapped around her. This one was not asking to be his daughter, so he was fine with looking at her naked body and wanting to fuck her badly. She was lying next to Katie, and he loved seeing her young boob smashed against Katie’s, both breasts were impressive. Katie’s for the size and shape and Madison’s for the firmness and the perspective against her small body. He could not stop thinking about Aaron fucking her yesterday, he looked at that little body and tried to imagine Aaron’s massive frame between her legs. He loved watching Aaron fuck Katie; he could only imagine what that must have looked like with Madison. He rubbed his poor cock and walked into the bathroom.

Katie opened her eyes and looked at the clock. She touched Madison and she groaned.

“Sweetie, time to get up. Aaron will be here to pick you up in an hour.” Katie whispered and Madison opened her eyes.

“Good morning, it is so nice to be able to see your face when I open my eyes.” Madison said.

“I can say the same thing. How did you sleep?” Katie said and Madison snuggled up against her.

“Great, I could feel you all night. I would wake up and smile when I realized you were here.” Madison said and Katie smiled.

Madison snuggled next to Katie for a few more minutes and then got up and walked into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and she looked tired. Then she remembered she had a big day yesterday and figured it was appropriate to look tired.

Katie sat at the table, sipping coffee when Madison came down the stairs. She was wearing the blue shirtdress with the yellow t-shirt underneath. It was just as cute as it was last night, she would turn some eyes today. Madison walked up in front of her.

“Baby, it looks fabulous, I think I might have to give you this. I have never looked this good in it.” Katie said.

“Thanks Katie, is it all set? Are all the buttons in the right place?” Madison said.

Katie adjusted the sides, making sure the buttons that were open did not let the dress open past her belly button. She put her hand on her breasts and massaged the nipples, they stiffened up instantly and poked through the yellow shirt. Katie slid the dress over to make sure they were covered. Madison smiled.

“I needed to make sure those nipples were covered.” Katie said.

“Thank you, you can make sure of that anytime.” Madison said and smiled.

Katie knelt and looked at the bottom buttons. She opened the dress to see how much thigh was exposed. She opened another button, and the dress still covered her panties, although with a little wind most of Madison’s thighs would be visible. She looked up.

“Mr. Thomas will like that.” Madison said.

“I am sure all of the boys will like this; this looks so good on you.” Katie said.

“Thanks Katie. I love it.” Madison said and walked into the kitchen to get some juice. She looked up to see Aaron walk in. She felt a tingle between her legs.

“Good morning, Aaron.” Madison said.

“Good morning, sweetie. You look really cute today, I love that shirt, dress, whatever that is.” Aaron said and Madison giggled.

“Katie gave it to me; it is a shirt, but it looks like a dress on me.” Madison said.

“Well, it looks great whatever it’s called. Let me grab a cup of coffee and we can get going.” Aaron said.

“Thanks, I am ready.” Madison said.

They walked out and Aaron opened the door. Aaron watched a pair of yellow panties crawl into the front seat. He sat down and closed the door. He looked over at Madison, she was smiling and fixing her dress. He reached for the glove compartment and pulled out a small bag. He handed it to her. She took it and looked at him. He handed her a water bottle.

“Is this the pill that Alex gave me before?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Does it make me not pregnant?” Madison said.

“Yes, if what we did yesterday makes you pregnant then this will stop it.” He said.

“So, I may be pregnant already?” Madison said.

“Technically, yes, but that would require a whole lesson in reproduction.” He said and she smiled.

“So, if I don’t take this then I could have your baby?” Madison said and he groaned.

“Madison, please. The reason I resisted you for so long is because you are just a kid, and you have a glorious future ahead of you. You broke me down and I do not regret it in any way, but you still have that future, and a baby would change a lot of that.” Aaron said.

“Sam is going to have a baby.” Madison said.

“Yes, she is but she was raped, and she did not have a choice. You have a choice, and you have plenty of time to have babies. I just want you to have a chance to grow up and enjoy your life before you make that commitment.” He said.

“We would make a very pretty baby.” She said and he felt his heart skip.

“Yes, we would. You will make a pretty baby with anyone as long as you don’t marry a troll.” He said and she laughed.

“What if this troll had a good sense of humor?” She said.

“You are very good at changing the conversation.” He said.

“I know, so if I take this pill will you promise that if I ask you later in my life for a baby you will consider it?” She said and he looked at her face. She was serious.

“Madison, yes, I will always consider anything you ask me.” He said.

“Good, because right now there is no one else I know that would make a better daddy for my baby than you. Maybe I will find someone that is close, but I doubt I will find anyone better.” She said and she put the pill in her mouth.

“Madison, you will meet so many people in your life. I am sure you will find your person.” He said as she swallowed the pill.

“I promise to look but if I ever walk up to you after I grow up and ask, then you are going to put a baby in me.” She said and slid over next to him.

“Yes, ma’am.” He said and she smiled.

He put on his seatbelt, started the car, and put his hand on his favorite thigh. She put her small hand over his.

“That feels so good, will you drive me everywhere my whole life so I can feel this?” Madison said and Aaron laughed.

“I am not sure your husband will approve.” Aaron said.

“I won’t marry anyone that will not approve.” Madison said and grabbed his arm.

Aaron pulled out of the driveway and started towards her house. He could feel the heat of her young body on his fingers. He saw the image in his head of his cock stuffed into her small pussy, he loved that image. Then he saw her face as she experienced such a huge orgasm that she passed out and got her vision back. He agreed with her, he believed that experience brought her sight back, it blew his mind, why couldn’t it modify hers.

“Aaron, did you really enjoy yesterday?” She said and looked up at him.

“Baby, that was fabulous, I will remember it always.” He said and smiled.

“Me too, when can we do it again?” Madison said.

“Not soon enough.” Aaron said and she giggled.

“I agree.” She said and she felt him squeeze her thigh.

Sam woke up and noticed she was by herself in the bed. She went to sleep with three people and woke up with none. She didn’t like that, she stretched and sat on the edge of the bed. She was naked but she had no idea where any clothes would be. She tried the dresser, and it was empty. She looked around and she didn’t see anything. Then she remembered she was alone in the house with Katie. She got up and walked down the hall, she didn’t think Katie would mind.

Katie sat at the table after Madison left, thinking about everything that happened last night. It was fabulous and she could get used to having two 14-yr-old nymphs in her bed every night. Not the normal American household but don’t knock it until you try it. She smiled when she thought about those two cute faces between her legs, guiding her husband’s cock. She rubbed her belly and wondered. She looked up to see Sam walking down the stairs, naked and rubbing her eyes.

“Good morning, pretty girl. Nice jammies.” Katie said as she looked on the young body, the small but firm breasts, the tight tummy, the long legs and the smooth treasure nestled between them.

“You like them, they are very comfortable.” Sam said and spun around. Katie did not fail to notice the tight little ass as she spun in front of her.

“I do like them.” Katie said as Sam walked up to her. Katie turned and spread her legs in the chair, Sam walked up and hugged her.

Katie wrapped her arms around the firm young body. She kissed Sam on the lips gently and then squeezed her.

“Did you sleep well?” Katie said.

“Oh, yes, it was so nice and warm with you guys all around me.” Sam said.

“Yes, that was nice. We will have to be more careful when your mom moves in, unless you are ready to have that talk with her.” Katie said.

“No, I think I want to wait until we get to some sort of normal. She has been through a lot lately and I don’t want to put more on her plate.” Sam said.

“Pretty and smart. Are you sure you are really 14?” Katie said and squeezed the tight little butt.

“Yes, I am, but I have had to grow up quick.” Sam said into Katie’s shoulder.

“Yes, you did little one.” Katie said and hugged her.

“When can we go visit my mom?” Sam said.

“As soon as you change out of these pajamas.” Katie said and smiled.

“I didn’t know where any of the clothes were.” Sam said and Katie laughed.

“I am so sorry, baby, that was my fault. Come, let’s get you dressed.” Katie said and took Sam’s hand.

Aaron pulled the car into her driveway. Madison noticed her daddy’s car was gone; he was already at work. She climbed onto Aaron’s lap and straddled him. She could feel his cock under her butt.

“I love you Aaron, and I am so glad we did it yesterday. I want to do it over and over with you.” She said and kissed him.

He put his arms on the firm young body and returned her kiss. She was special and he loved the way she felt in his arms. He could not wait until they were together again. He hugged her and she sighed.

“I have to go to school. I will most likely walk home today; I will let you know if I need a ride.” She said.

“Sounds like a plan, now get out of my car before I do something that will make you late.” He said and slapped her ass.

“Now you are teasing me.” She said.

“Yeah, how does it feel?” He said.

“Frustrating, I am sorry if I made you feel this way.” She said.

“Baby girl, it was well worth it.” He said and kissed her gently on the lips.

He watched her slide out of the car and blow him a kiss. She turned and a small ball of fur was hurtling towards her. He heard her squeal and then she had a small dog licking on her neck. Lucky dog. He pulled out of the driveway.

Madison picked up Roscoe and carried him to the porch as he covered her skin with his saliva. She was laughing as he was going crazy, but she missed him too, so she held onto him. She walked onto the porch and Mr. Jones was sitting on his swing. She saw him looking at her outfit, so she spun for him.

Barry Jones was so happy his Madison was back on his porch. She was stunning today; she was wearing a blue dress that made her body look amazing. Her smile lit up his porch and his heart and her dark hair was striking as usual as it hung down her back and over her shoulders.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said and sat on the swing, dropping her backpack on the porch.

“Good morning, Madison, you look amazing today.” He said, looking at her thighs as the dress pulled up as she sat.

“Thanks, this is Katie’s, it is actually a shirt, but I am so small it is a dress on me.” She said.

“Well, it looks great, you look like a movie star.” He said and she smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Jones, you make me feel good when you say stuff like that.” She said and put Roscoe on the porch.

“Then I will keep saying them as long as you want.” Barry said.

“Thanks, I guess you heard my eyes are working again.” Madison said.

“Yes, that is amazing. I am so happy; I know you were not happy.” Barry said.

“Yeah, being blind stunk. I am so happy they are working, Aaron fixed them.” Madison said.

“Aaron fixed them; how did he do that?” Barry said and Madison looked at him.

“Umm, he...” Madison stammered.

“Sweetie, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to.” Barry said.

“No, Mr. Jones, I will tell you. He had sex with me.” Madison said and looked at him.

Barry was stunned. He looked at his little friend and he thought she just said that Aaron had sex with her. What exactly did that mean, there were lots of different kinds of sex. She was so small, and he was so big.

“Madison, what do you mean by that?” He said.

“He put his thing inside me.” Madison said.

Barry felt like he was hit in the gut, Aaron fucked her. He could not even fathom how that was even possible. He did not know anything about Aaron’s cock but if it was proportional to his body then it was substantial, more than big enough to not fit inside of Madison. He sat there and looked at her. Did it change the way he looked at her? He looked at that pretty face and all he saw was a black cock sticking out of it. He shook his head to clear the image.

“Mr. Jones, are you ok?” Madison said. His face looked strange.

“Yes, Madison, that was just a lot to take in.” Barry said.

“Mr. Jones, I am still the same.” Madison said.

“I know dear, I will just need a minute.” He said and tried to get the image of Aaron between her spread legs out of his mind. Well, the whole innocent virgin thing is out the window.

“Mr. Jones, please do not think differently about me. It would kill me to lose you over this.” Madison said and she could feel her throat getting tight.

“Madison, no, I do not think differently about you. I am just trying to understand.” He said and she saw it in his eyes that he did see her differently.

She did not want to choose between Aaron and Mr. Jones, she wanted them both. She was not sure that was possible now and she was sad. She stood up and straightened her dress. She looked at him and he did not look the same. Her heart hurt.

“I have to go, or I will be late.” Madison said and picked up her backpack.

“Ok, you don’t want to be late on your first day back.” He said.

“Have a good day, Mr. Jones.” Madison said and turned to walk off his porch.

Barry watched her walk down the steps and then across his yard. Why was he letting her go away, she was obviously upset, and he was doing nothing to stop her? He raised his hand and wanted to say something, but he lowered it as she reached the edge of his yard. She did not turn around and he saw her shoulders shake slightly as she walked away. What was wrong with him? She was the same Madison, just now full of black seed. He lowered his head and tried to figure out what he was feeling.

Madison walked slowly to school; she was so stupid. Why did she tell him that? He looked so shaken; Katie said she should only share the stuff they did with people that loved her and she thought Mr. Jones loved her, he said he did, she did not understand. All she knew is that she may have lost one of her oldest and closest friends but that was not fair. She got her eyes back because of what she did with Aaron, and she wanted to do it again. She just wanted her friend to still love her, and she was starting to be afraid that those two things couldn’t both work.

Hank Thomas watched the young girl walk back into his classroom, her outfit was dramatic, but she looked sad. The teachers were all brought up to speed on what happened to her and Sam last Friday. He was actually surprised to see her back at school already, but he was not surprised that she may be still a little impacted by what happened. He saw her sit down and manage a small smile when he looked at her. He decided he would not draw any more attention to her, he was sure the kids were all whispering and doing cruel kid things.

Madison looked up at Mr. Thomas and he smiled at her. That made her feel good, she really liked him, and she enjoyed the little games that they played. She was looking forward to them, they felt like part of her normal now and she desperately wanted to get back to that. Mr. Thomas started class and she realized quickly that she was a little behind. The class ended and she put her books in her backpack slowly, letting all the other kids leave. She walked up to his desk, and he looked up and smiled.

“Hello Madison, it is so nice to have you back. How are you feeling?” He said.

“I am good, I feel fine. I am a little behind in the work, can I come and eat lunch with you today and catch up?” She said.

“They moved another class in here so we cannot meet here anymore.” He said and he saw her face drop.

“Ok, that’s alright.” She said and turned and started walking away.

“Madison, wait.” He said and she turned back and looked.

“They gave me an office; we can meet in there if you want to?” He said and she smiled.

“That sounds good, are there lights?” She said.

“Yes.” He said, a little confused.

“Ok, good, make sure and bring the ladder.” She said and left his room.

He sat stunned, watching her cute butt as it turned into the hallway. Did he just hear that right? His cock jumped a little when he thought about her on a ladder and those smooth thighs and her pretty panties. He was really looking forward to lunch.

Madison felt a little better after her talk with Mr. Thomas. She saw that look in his eyes when she told him to bring the ladder. She liked that look, she used to get it from Mr. Jones every day. She took a deep breath and walked into second period.

Second period flew by, and she was not that far behind, she felt better about that. Third period was similar and when the bell rang, she walked over to Mr. Thomas’s classroom. He was closing the door.

“Hey, Mr. Thomas.” She said and he looked at her. Her eyes were bright again, he liked that.

“Hey, Madison, my office is down the next hall.” He said and they walked together.

“Mr. Thomas, did you hear about what happened?” She said.

“Yes, the teachers got an email. That was horrible, how is Sam?” He said.

“She is much better; she doesn’t know when she will come back to school yet.” She said, thinking that Sam’s pregnancy was probably not in the email.

“Understandable, that must have been very traumatic.” He said.

“Did you hear I was blind?” She said and he looked down.

“What? No, I did not hear anything other than you were hurt in the attack.” He said.

“Yeah, Sam’s daddy punched me and broke my eyes. I was blind for three days; I just got my sight back yesterday afternoon.” She said.

“Wow, that must have been scary.” He said and opened a door in the hallway.

She followed him into a small office, he had a desk and there was one chair. She looked over and there was a shelf with some books. The office was very small.

“Yes, it was. Being blind is not fun at all, it is very lonely.” She said and sat in the chair in front of his desk. The chair was low, and she could barely see over the top of his desk. He chuckled.

“This chair is very low.” She said and he laughed.

“What makes you say that?” He said and she smiled. She stood up and walked around the desk to stand next to him.

“Do you like my outfit?” She said and turned slowly.

“Yes, I do, very much. It looks very fancy.” He said and she laughed.

“It’s one of Katie’s shirts.” She said.

“Who is Katie?” He said.

“She is the wife of my daddy’s boss and one of my friends. I was staying at her house last night when I thought I was going to be blind for a long time. This was her shirt and she made it into a dress for me.” Madison said.

“Well, she is very creative, it is lovely.” He said.

“Thanks, it feels funny standing here talking to you. I should have brought a stool from the classroom.” She said.

“I will bring one tomorrow.” He said.

“Cool, for today do you mind if I sit on your desk while we talk? I can’t see you from that chair.” She said.

“That is ok, are you sure?” He said and she started climbing on the desk. She sat and crossed her legs. She put her hands on her knees and he stared at her yellow panties, stretched across her crotch.

“Yes, I am sure.” She said and smiled.

“Ok, let me get the notes that you missed.” He said, nervously.

“Mr. Thomas, you don’t have to be nervous, you have seen my panties a lot of times.” She said and he looked at her.

“Yes, but Madison, we really shouldn’t be doing this.” He said.

“Do you not like it?” She said.

“Oh, I like it a lot, but other people may not think it is appropriate.” He said and she looked around.

“What other people? There is no one else here. Are you going to tell anyone?” She said.

“No.” he said.

“Me neither, so there, problem solved.” She said.

He looked at this cute young girl sitting cross-legged on his desk with her panties just screaming at him and the thought crossed his mind that he should put a stop to this right now. Then he remembered all the times she climbed that ladder and when she was under his desk with her dress at her waist. He watched that video three times a week at least. He sighed and leaned back in his chair.

“What is that?” Madison said and pointed.

Mr. Thomas looked back, and she was pointing at his coat rack.

“My coat rack?” He said.

“No, the black thing hanging from the coat rack.” She said. He looked and pulled down his camera.

“This is my camera.” He said and put it on the desk.

“Can I see it?” She said and he opened the case and pulled the camera out, holding it out to her.

“Wow, it is really nice.” She said as she held it carefully.

“Yeah, I have had it for a while.” He said.

“I didn’t know you were a photographer.” She said.

“I am not a professional photographer; I just play around.” He said.

“You must do more than play around if you have a camera this nice.” She said.

“I am in a group, and we meet monthly to talk and share, it has been a hobby of mine for a long time.” He said, excited to talk about his photography with someone else other than the guys in his group.

“That is cool. Will you take my picture?” She said and handed him the camera. He took it and looked at her.

“Ok, how do you want to do it?” He said.

“Like this.” She said and put her elbows on her knees, her head in her hands and looking at him.

“Madison, are you sure?” He said, that yellow fabric still screaming at him.

“Is it a pretty pose?” She said.

“Oh yes, it is beautiful.” He said.

“Then take the picture.” She said and he looked through the lens at one of the most erotic poses he had ever seen. He snapped the picture and hoped he would not regret it.

“How about this?” She said and leaned back, placing her hands on the desk behind her. He groaned and captured that pose.

“Tell me how else you want me to pose, I have never done this before. It is fun.” She said.

“Ok, let’s get you off the desk.” He said and held out his hand.

She stood and he posed her standing and leaning on his desk, looking at him with her ankles crossed. She was adorable. Then he had her stand in the middle of the floor with her arm on her hip and her other hand at her mouth, nibbling on her finger. His cock almost burst at that one. She smiled and he captured it. She giggled and ran up to him.

“Let me see them.” She said and he walked back to his desk.

He held the camera and showed her the poses. She looked like she was looking at art, she was oohing and aahing.

“They are beautiful, you are very good.” She said.

“I had a very beautiful model.” He said and she smiled.

“I am a model.” She said and turned away from him and looked over her shoulder.

“Don’t move.” He said and snapped that picture.

“Let me see that one.” She said and he showed her.

“Wow, I like being a model, can we do this again?” She said.

“Of course, it was fun.” He said.

“Ok, I really have to get to class. I will see you tomorrow.” She said and hugged him.

He sat at his desk after she left and plugged in his camera to his laptop. He soon had a full screen shot of Madison sitting on his desk and leaning back, those pretty eyes, that cute face, and those fucking yellow panties. He grabbed his cock and wondered if he had enough time.

Madison felt so much better after lunch. Mr. Thomas has that look in his eyes that she loved. She also got very excited when he was taking her picture. She had never done that before; it made her feel special. She floated through the rest of the day and was standing in front of her locker getting ready for practice. Getting her dress off was a little more difficult than her normal clothes but she pulled it off and hung it in her locker. She pulled off her yellow shirt and her panties and put on her workout clothes. She closed her locker and went outside.

“Hey coach.” Madison said.

“Hey Madison, glad to have you back. How do you feel?” Coach Wilson said.

“I feel pretty good, but I want to take it easy today. I don’t want to push it.” She said.

“That’s a good idea, we still have 4 days, you have time to ramp up before district.” He said.

She turned and started jogging away from him. He did miss that little ass; he did not mind looking at that at all.

Madison had a good workout, and she was very tired. The shower rejuvenated her a little and she put her pretty blue dress back on. She thought about calling Aaron to pick her up but then she remembered Jordan was coming over to pick her up, so she started walking. She was not sure what she would say to Mr. Jones. She hoped he felt better about her having sex with Aaron. She really wanted to talk to him about everything that had happened and how she felt. She missed her friend. She made it to her street and looked up at his porch. He was not on the swing. Her heart broke again, he really didn’t want to see her. She felt her tears and then she ran to her house. She went in the door and fell on the couch, crying hard.

Madison felt her phone buzz and she saw it was Katie.

“Hey, Katie.” She said, wiping her eyes.

“Hey, sweetie, what’s wrong?” Katie said.

“It was just a rough first day back.” Madison said.

“I am so sorry; it will get better.” Katie said.

“I know. Are you at the hospital with Sam?” Madison said.

“Yes, and they would like you to come by. Dr. Jeffery wants to see you and Dr. Lystrom wants to check you after the drowning incident. Can I send Aaron to pick you up?” Katie said.

“No, Jordan is coming by. I will have her bring me.” Madison said.

“Ok, baby, Sarah is in the same room you guys were in. Just come here.” Katie said.

“Ok, we will be there soon.” Madison said.

“See you sweetie.” Katie said.

“Bye Katie.” Madison said.

Madison laid on the couch and held her phone. Her heart still hurt for Mr. Jones. She could not get past that; he had been a part of her life for 10 years. She also loved the way he looked at her recently, she needed him in her life. She took a deep breath and tried to figure out a way to fix it.

She heard a knock on the door, and she jumped. She must have been in a little of a trance, she sat up and wiped her eyes. She heard another knock and she got up to answer the door. She opened it and Jordan was standing there, smiling.

“Hey kid, can I come in?” Jordan said.

Jordan looked at her little girlfriend and she saw sadness. She was always so bright that any amount of sadness was incredibly obvious.

“Hey, what’s wrong, sweetie?” Jordan said.

Madison looked at Jordan and decided she was not going to tell her about Aaron or any of the stuff that happened at the Thompsons. She could not bear to lose Jordan as well.

“I am just having trouble with everything that happened. It was my first day back at school and I guess it just hit me all at once. I am sorry, I am sure you didn’t want to hang out with a silly crying girl.” Madison said. Jordan smiled and stepped forward. She wrapped her arms around Madison.

“There is no place I would rather be.” Jordan said and squeezed Madison.

Madison felt good in Jordan’s strong arms. She felt herself relaxing a little bit. She pulled back from the hug and looked at Jordan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.