Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 37: More Pool Time

Fiction Story: Chapter 37: More Pool Time - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Aaron felt himself getting hard again watching the girls kiss and feeling Madison’s little hand on his cock. Madison taking his cum off her face and spreading it on Sam’s boobs didn’t hurt either. These girls were like a fantasy life come true. He had never even fantasized about some of the things they were doing. He would from now on though. Madison was moving her hand up and down his cock slowly as she kissed Sam. He did like that his girls were much happier than they have been the last few days. His cock liked it as well.

“Aaron, are you ok?” Madison said, her head turned up to him and her hand still sliding up and down his cock.

“Yes, baby, I am very much ok. Are you guys ok with all this?” Aaron said and Madison chuckled.

“Aaron, when are you going to stop worrying about us, obviously we are big girls and thanks to you and the Thompsons we know what we like, and we are not afraid to ask for it.” Madison said as she stroked his cock.

“You are not big girls; you are small girls that are very young.” Aaron said.

“Ok, we are young small girls that know what we like. We are only doing this because we love and trust you. We know you would never hurt us, and we are able to relax around you.” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“A little too relaxed sometimes.” Aaron said and the girls laughed.

“Speaking of relaxing, you are making me tired standing there. Lie down on the lounge.” Madison said.

Aaron groaned but did what the little girl holding his cock asked him to do. He pulled off his shirt as it seemed stupid to just be wearing a shirt. He heard Sam gasp.

“What, what did he do?” Madison said, still holding his cock.

“He took off his shirt and I don’t think I have ever seen him totally naked; it is quite impressive.” Sam said.

“Shit! Being blind sucks so much.” Madison said.

“No, it’s ok, you can see him just like you saw Frank. Aaron, lie down over here.” Sam said and she pointed to the lounge next to them.

Aaron looked down and gave a look of frustration, Sam giggled.

“Madison, you have to let go of him.” Sam said.

“Oh, sorry, I just love the way it feels in my hand.” Madison said and finally let go of his cock.

Aaron laid down on the lounge and it did feel good to get off his feet. His cock bounced as he sat down, and he looked over at the two young naked girls sitting on the lounge next to him. If any cops showed up now, they would bury him under the jail, but he would be smiling when they did it. He saw Sam stand and take Madison’s hand. Fuck, Sam looked even better when she stood up, her muscles fired, and her body was immaculate. Those fucking legs are going to cause a lot of uncomfortable pants as she grows up.

Madison took her friend’s hand and stood up. Sam led her a few feet over and then she put her hand on Aaron’s foot. It was huge and her hand felt even smaller as she touched his toes.

“Now, there is your starting point. Look at Aaron’s body.” Sam said and let go of her hand. She moved up closer to Aaron’s head and knelt next to the lounge. She leaned over to Aaron’s ear and whispered.

“You’re gonna love this.” Sam said and she saw his cock flinch on his belly. She chuckled as she saw her friend moving her hands slowly over Aaron’s foot.

Madison felt his foot and she was pretty sure she had never touched a foot this large. She remembered rubbing her daddy’s feet occasionally. He loved it when she did that, she smiled when she thought that was something she could still do for her daddy even if she didn’t get her sight back. She moved her hand down to his ankle and then his calf. His calf muscle was huge and very well defined. She knew her own calves were strong, but hers were toned and this was much more sculpted. She moved her hands up his leg and then touched his thigh. She heard him moan and she moved her head up.

“Are you ok?” Madison said.

“He is great, rock star, you are doing great. Like what you see so far?” Sam said.

“Oh yes, it is awesome.” Madison said as she rubbed his powerful thigh.

“Oh, it gets much better.” Sam said and kissed Aaron on the cheek. She put her hand on his other cheek and turned his head to her, she kissed his lips gently.

Aaron was going slowly insane with pleasure. Madison’s little fingers were like small pieces of fire as she moved them over his skin. Her touch was electric, and he felt like the electricity moved through his body and ended up in his cock. He was rock hard again and now Sam was kissing him. Her lips were soft and warm. He felt Madison crawl onto the lounge and kneel between his legs. Her fingers touched his upper thighs and he moaned in Sam’s mouth.

Sam broke the kiss and looked at her friend. She was so beautiful and for some reason the way she held her head now so she could hear everything made her even prettier. She saw Madison’s boobs hang down as she leaned over to run her hands over Aaron’s stomach. Her boobs didn’t hang down yet, she hoped hers would be as big as that one day. She thought about her baby and wondered if they would grow for that, she heard that was a thing. She looked back at Aaron and his eyes were closed. His mouth was open, and he was breathing deep. She kissed his nose, and he opened his eyes.

“You enjoying this?” Sam said and kissed his lips.

“Fuck, you girls are incredible.” Aaron said and Sam chuckled.

“I will take that as a yes.” Sam said and looked at her friend again.

Madison moved her hands over his stomach, she was trying to avoid his cock, she had seen that already. She leaned over and ran her hands over his chest, she took a deep breath. This must be what Sam was talking about. His chest muscles felt like iron, she loved the way there were like little mountains on his chest. She leaned over farther and then she felt her breast touch his cock. She loved that and she lowered her body, rubbing her breasts over his cock. She heard him moan and she knew he liked it as well.

“Well fuck, that is hot.” Sam said as she saw Madison rub her boobs over his cock.

Aaron was about to lose his mind and then he felt Madison slide up onto his hips. She was sitting on his cock now and her hands were on his chest, she was moving her hips slowly. Her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was lost in thought. He was pretty sure this little scene was one of the hottest he had ever seen. He could make a billion dollars just filming these girls but then he would have to share them with the world. Fuck that, he would stay poor and keep them to himself. He gasped as he felt his cock nestle between her pussy lips. He looked down and she was sliding slowly across his shaft. Her pussy was so warm and wet, and he hoped she didn’t slide too far forward, he was pretty sure he would not be able to hold back.

“Ok, that is even hotter, are you seeing this?” Sam said.

“Oh yeah and feeling it as well.” Aaron said as he watched her slide on his cock.

Madison felt his cock between her lips, it felt so good. It was hard and she was able to rub on it and even press her little button on it. She was so close, and she needed relief so badly, she felt like her body had been humming with excitement since Frank had his fingers in her this morning. Then Stacy touching her boobs and kissing her. Now Aaron’s cock had her on the edge and it wasn’t even inside her. She shivered as she thought how nice it would be when she was able to finally convince him to do it. She moaned and lifted her head as she felt herself moving to pleasure. She felt something different below her and then his cock was moving. She put her hand down between her legs and felt the sticky stuff again as it shot out of him.

Aaron groaned; it was too much for him. His cock exploded and he felt his cum hit his belly. He looked down and she was running her hand through it and his next load hit her fingers. He leaned his head back as his balls emptied.

Sam could not believe how much stuff came out of him again, he had already painted Madison’s face earlier. He must have an endless supply of this stuff. She saw Madison dip her fingers in it like she did with Frank. That was an unfortunate side effect of having to see with your fingers. She watched her friend catch some of his stuff on her fingers as he kept spraying more and more. He finally finished and she watched Madison lean over and lay down on him. Her head was under his chin. Aaron put his arms around her, and Sam smiled.

Madison shivered as she laid on Aaron’s strong chest. She could feel his stuff on her belly as she laid there. She smiled as she thought of how much of his stuff had been on her since they came out here. She didn’t mind at all, she loved feeling it, it was like his love was all over her. She took a deep breath as her body settled down, again taken to the edge with no relief. She just decided to enjoy her Aaron for a little while. She moved her hand over his chest muscles.

“Fuck, I think I need to get in the water to cool off.” Sam said and Madison grunted.

“You ok, rock star?” Sam said.

“Yeah, I am just so comfortable.” Madison said softly.

“Ok, I am going in, let me know if you want to go in.” Sam said.

“Ok.” Madison said.

Sam stood and looked down at them. She thought it was one of the cutest things she had ever seen. Well, I guess since they were both naked it would go beyond cute. She touched Madison’s back and ran her hand down her body as she walked, trailing her fingers across her pretty butt. Sam heard Madison moan and then she ran and jumped in the pool. The water felt so good on her body. She wondered why everyone didn’t swim naked, it was so different. She dove down and touched the bottom; she was so happy to be here and out of the control of her daddy. She felt her heart jump and then she swam to the surface.

Madison raised her head, and she could feel Aaron’s breath on her cheek.

“Did you like that?” Madison said.

“Baby girl, you are incredible, that was probably the best thing I have ever felt. I don’t know how you do it.” Aaron said.

“Even better than Alex?” Madison said.

“Don’t you dare put me in that position, it will only end in tears.” Aaron said and Madison smiled.

“Sorry, that was mean.” She said and laid her head back on his chest.

Aaron put his hand on her head. He was so happy, his cock was surrounded by pussy, one that was fucking him anytime he wanted and three that desperately wanted to fuck him. Life was good.

“Speaking of Alex, did you tell her we were home?” Madison said.

“No, I haven’t talked to her today.” Aaron said and Madison lifted her head.

“Aaron, we need to call her and tell her we are home.” Madison said and he reached for the phone.

“Ok, ok, relax, I will call her.” Aaron said and she put her head back on his chest.

“You guys are so thoughtless at times.” Madison said and he slapped her butt. She squealed a little and he laughed.

“Alex, hey.” Aaron said.

“Aaron, hey, any update?” Alex said.

“Yeah, the girls got released, we are home.” Aaron said.

“That is great.” Alex said.

“Sarah is still in the hospital; she needs shoulder surgery.” Aaron said.

“Fuck, will this never end? How is she?” Alex said.

“She is in a little pain; she finally came clean on that. Katie is with her.” Aaron said.

“So, you are there with the girls?” Alex said.

“Yeah, I have one of them on me now. Hold on.” Aaron said and put the phone in Madison’s hand.

“Hi Alex.” Madison said.

“Hey, sweet girl. How are you doing?” Alex said.

“Good right now, I am laying on Aaron and he is very comfortable.” Madison said.

“Yes, he is. Is it good to be home?” Alex said.

“Oh yes, and it is nice to be outside.” Madison said.

“What are you guys doing?” Alex said.

“Well, we were playing around a little.” Madison said and Alex felt a tingle between her legs.

“I am sure Aaron is enjoying that.” Alex said.

“Yeah, he sprayed a bunch on my face.” Madison said and Alex slid her hand between her legs.

“Oh wow, I guess he is enjoying it.” Alex said and rubbed her pussy over her panties.

“Yes, but I wish you were here.” Madison said.

“Oh baby, there is no place I would rather be.” Alex said.

“So come home. Tell Mr. Thompson that I need you. It is true.” Madison said.

“God, you are impossible to say no to. I will ask him.” Alex said.

“Cool, you don’t need a suit, we are kinda naked and I want to kiss you all over anyway.” Madison said and Alex shivered in her chair.

“I will be home soon. Let me talk to Aaron really quick.” Alex said and Madison held the phone out.

“Hey, so I guess you are coming home early?” Aaron said.

“Fuck, that was so hot. You really came on her face?” Alex said.

“Yeah, it was not on purpose, they are sort of tricky.” Aaron said.

“I will be home soon.” Alex said.

“Hurry, I could use reinforcements.” Aaron said and Alex laughed.

Aaron put down his phone on the table. Madison lifted her head.

“I think I might need to get in the water, I am kinda sticky.” Madison said and Aaron laughed.

“I guess so, you made a mess.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, but it was good, right?” Madison said.

“Oh yes, it was very good.” He said and picked her up.

He carried her to the pool and walked down the steps with her. He moved into the water with her in his arms. Sam swam over and he let Madison slide out of his arms. Sam took her hand and they stood.

“This feels really nice.” Madison said.

“Yeah, it does. I didn’t realize how much I missed it.” Sam said and led Madison out to deeper water.

“I think I need to put my head under water, I am pretty sure there is some of his stuff in my hair.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

Madison dipped her head and it felt very strange to be under water and not be able to see. It was a little scary, but she held onto Sam and pulled her head out of the water.

“Much better, you look clean now and ready for the next round.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“You think he still has some stuff left?” Madison said.

“Oh yeah, I am sure with a little rest and watching us kiss some more he will be raring to go.” Sam said.

“So, there is more kissing?” Madison said and she felt Sam touch her boob. Sam’s fingers felt so good on her body. She let go of Sam’s hand and treaded water. Sam put her other hand on her other boob. Madison loved it when her friend touched her.

“There is a lot more kissing in your future, rock star. We will be living together for at least a little while and I have some catching up to do. I plan on kissing these a lot for sure.” Sam said and squeezed Madison’s boobs.

“That sounds good to me.” Madison said and smiled.

“Hey, rock star, I have to pee really bad. You good?” Sam said. Madison felt strong and the water felt nice.

“Yeah, I am good. Hurry back.” Madison said.

“I will be quick. Don’t go anywhere.” Sam said and kissed Madison on the lips.

Madison heard her swim away and then she heard her ask Aaron where the towels were. It sounded like Aaron was sitting on the steps or on the side of the pool. She treaded water and felt like her body was finally clean after the hospital. The shower with Stacy was nice but she didn’t feel particularly clean afterwards. She dipped her head down to wet her hair again. She felt disoriented when her head came out of the water. She turned her head around to try and figure out where she was and if Aaron was still there. She didn’t hear him and the panic set in.

Madison tried to stay calm, but her heart was racing, and her arms felt like they weren’t working right suddenly. She tried to stay up, but she felt herself slip under the water. She turned and did not know where the surface was. She tried to swim but she felt like she was going deeper. She stopped and let her body try to reorient. Her lungs were burning. She pushed with her legs, and she felt her head break the water. She was able to scream once before she slipped back under, and the water rushed into her mouth.

Aaron looked at his phone and laughed at Alex’s text. He was putting the phone down on the table when he heard a terrifying scream.

“Aaron!” He heard her scream and then saw her slip under the water.

Aaron took two steps and dove in the pool; he saw her floating under the water and she was barely moving. He grabbed her and swam to the stairs. He pulled her out and laid her on the deck. Her chest was not moving, and water was flowing out of her mouth and nose. His training took over and he started chest compressions, he tilted her head back and tried to blow air into her lungs. He felt it blocked and then he started compressions again.

Sam walked onto the deck, her bladder feeling much better. She could not wait to get back to her friend, but she got closer to the pool and her heart stopped. Aaron was pushing on Madison’s chest, and she was not moving. She screamed and broke into a run. She skidded on the deck on her knees and put her hands on Madison’s face.

“Sam, make sure her airway is clear, tilt her head back.” Aaron said and Sam put her hand under her neck and pushed Madison’s head back, she saw liquid hit Madison’s face and she realized it was her tears.

“No, you will not do this. Breathe!” Sam screamed and Madison spit up a fountain of water.

Aaron jumped off her and tilted her sideways, Madison coughed, and more water came out of her. Sam was crying and holding her head. Madison coughed again but less water came out. She coughed again and no water. Aaron lifted her up and hugged her, her body was limp.

“Baby, I am so sorry. Just try to breathe slowly.” He said in her ear.

Sam saw Madison move her arms slightly and then she grabbed Aaron’s arms. Sam sat on the deck and took a deep breath; she realized her knees hurt. She looked and they were bleeding. She wrapped her arms around her legs and started rocking. She almost lost her friend, and she was scared to death. She realized she was shaking.

Aaron looked at Sam and saw her rocking, the blood running down her legs. He held out his arm and she scrambled over. He wrapped his arm around her and held his little girls. He started to feel his heart slowing down, he could feel Madison breathing normally and he started to relax. Sam was crying and he squeezed her closer. He knew at that moment he would be with these girls for the rest of his life. He could see himself in a little shed in their backyard as they raised their families. He could not think of anything in his life more important than protecting them. He got a taste of life without them for a second when Madison stopped breathing and it was terrifying. Nope, never again.

Madison took a deep breath and it almost felt normal. She was laying on Aaron again, but they were in the house, and she was wearing clothes. She could feel his heartbeat under her head. She rubbed her hand on his chest and he was wearing a shirt. She felt his arms around her, and it felt nice. She moved her head.

“Good morning baby girl. How do you feel?” Aaron said and she moved her head towards him.

“What happened?” Madison said.

“You drowned, well, at least for a little while.” Sam said and Madison felt a hand on her back.

“I drowned?” Madison said.

“Yeah, you swallowed most of the pool. Aaron got it out of you, but you scared the shit out of us.” Sam said.

“Sorry.” Madison said.

“No, rock star, we should apologize to you. You were doing so good; I think we took too much for granted.” Sam said.

“I used to be able to swim, what happened?” Madison said.

“You lost your perspective, when you are in water, and you lose your orientation it is scary. You are not sure where to go and then panic sets in.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, that is what it felt like. Like I didn’t know where the side was and then I couldn’t tell up or down. That was not fun.” Madison said.

“No, it was not.” Sam said and rubbed her back.

“What time is it?” Madison said.

“It is 3:30. We let you sleep for a while once we knew you weren’t dead.” Sam said.

“Well, thanks for making sure I wasn’t dead.” Madison said and smiled.

“No problem.” Sam said.

“So, does this mean there is no more kissing? I dreamed about it.” Madison said and lifted her head.

“Rock star, you are unbelievable. You wake up from a near-death experience and you want to kiss?” Sam said.

“Sorry, I like kissing.” Madison said and put her head back down on Aaron’s chest.

Alex walked into the backyard, and no one was there. She went up onto the deck and saw them in the house. She opened the door and walked in, Aaron was leaning back on the recliner, Madison on his chest and Sam standing next to them, rubbing Madison’s back. The girls were wearing t-shirts and pajama pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.