Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 35: Monday morning

Fiction Story: Chapter 35: Monday morning - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison felt the bed move and then she reached over, the bed was empty. She ripped her head around and heard movement.

“Daddy?” Madison whispered.

“Yes, baby, I am here.” Henry said and took her hand.

“Are you going to work?” Madison said.

“Yes, it is very early, go back to sleep. I will see you this afternoon.” Henry said and kissed her forehead. Madison pulled him into a hug. Henry wrapped his arms around his young daughter and held her for a while.

“Have a good day, daddy.” Madison said as Henry broke the hug. She snuggled under the covers.

“You too sweetheart, I love you.” Henry whispered in her ear.

“I love you too daddy.” Madison said softly and closed her eyes.

Henry stood at the doorway and looked at her sleeping in the bed. He was amazed at how much he loved her. He didn’t think it was possible to love a person so deeply. They had been through a lot with the divorce and the loss of his job but now seeing her hurt made his heart expand even more. He found himself praying constantly that she would get better. He felt a touch on his arm, and he looked to see Becca standing next to him.

“You have an amazing daughter Henry.” Becca said softly.

“Thank you and thank you for taking such good care of her.” Henry said.

“Oh, that is easy. I have only known her for two days and I already love her.” Becca said.

“Yeah, she does that to people.” Henry said and smiled.

“Have a good day at work, she will be fine. We will let you know what the doctor says. Stacy will be here soon.” Becca said.

“Thank you, Becca.” Henry said and turned to walk down the quiet hallway.

Becca stood for a little while and looked at Madison sleeping and then at Sam and her mom wrapped up in each other’s arms. These girls were extraordinary, and she was going to miss them terribly when they went home. She took a deep breath and went back to her paperwork. She only had an hour to finish.

Stacy walked in and looked down at Becca. She smiled as she saw her friend frantically doing her paperwork. She chuckled and Becca looked up at her.

“Why do you always wait until the last minute?” Stacy said and Becca smiled.

“It’s how I roll; you should know that by now.” Becca said and smiled.

“Yeah, but I still hold onto hope. Anything cool happen overnight?” Stacy said.

“The girls melted Hazel, she actually smiled and is wearing her hearing aids.” Becca said.

“No shit, that old bat, I don’t believe it.” Stacy said.

“You will see, she asked to see them again today.” Becca said and Stacy walked around the desk.

“They are quite a pair.” Stacy said.

“That is an understatement, I am going to really miss them.” Becca said and Stacy saw tears in her friend’s eyes. She put her hand on her shoulder.

“Me too.” Stacy said and sat down to help her friend with the paperwork.

Madison woke up and did not hear anything. The room felt quiet, she had no idea what time it was. She felt helpless again and then she was not sure how this was going to work. She would always need someone to help her. How did people do this? Would she ever be able to do anything for herself? She suddenly needed to go to the bathroom. She listened and heard no one and she had no idea where the button was to call someone. She started thinking about the room and the layout.

Stacy walked into the room and saw Madison sitting up and scooting to the edge of the bed. She started to move forward to help her and then she saw her face. It was serious and determined. She stopped and watched Madison grab a handful of blanket and then slide to the floor. She landed on her feet and stabilized quickly. She saw her take a deep breath and then reach out towards the wall.

Madison thought about the lady they met last night and then she thought about her grandmother. She missed her desperately and she could really use her right now. She never gave up on anything and Madison remembered her teaching her how to play games. She was a stickler that Madison learned the right way to play, and she would not ever let her quit. She wondered what she would say about this blind thing. She smiled as she knew exactly what her grandmother would say. “Get off your little ass and go to the bathroom, you know where it is, you spent enough time in their yesterday.” Madison grabbed the blanket and slid off the bed.

Stacy put her hand to her mouth as she watched the young girl touch the wall and then shuffle slowly towards the bathroom. Stacy saw the cute pink socks with the lace, they were a definite upgrade over the yellow ones with the rubber buttons on the bottom. Madison ran her hand on the wall and then walked around the corner. Stacy walked in and looked. Madison moved towards the toilet, her right hand running over the counter. Stacy saw her find the toilet with her foot and then pull up her gown. The wonderful body appeared, and Madison sat down. Stacy heard the wonderful tinkling sound again and she felt a little shiver.

Madison found the counter and made her way to the toilet. She sat and her bladder released instantly. She felt a surge of pride as she sat there. Maybe she could figure this out, but she didn’t want to get too excited, all she did was pee and it’s not like she had to walk very far. She started thinking about school and then she thought about running. She felt her tears move out of her eyes and run down her cheeks when she realized she would not be able to run anymore. She put her head in her hands and cried.

Stacy felt so bad as she watched the girl start to cry. She couldn’t stand it anymore and she walked into the bathroom.

“Madison, honey, what’s wrong?” Stacy said and knelt in front of her, putting her hands on Madison’s knees.

“Stacy, what am I going to do? How can I go to school? I won’t be able to run anymore. I felt happy that I was able to find the bathroom but now I think that may be all I will be able to do.” Madison said and Stacy saw the pretty face with tears all over it. She hugged Madison.

“Baby, you have to give yourself some time and some credit. It was a big deal that you were able to do this by yourself. Everything will work out, but you must be patient.” Stacy said and wiped the tears off the pretty face.

“Ok, sorry for being such a mess.” Madison said and wiped her face.

“You are entitled to be a mess for a little while.” Stacy said.

Madison smiled at her nurse and then wiped her pussy with the toilet paper. Stacy watched and felt her own pussy start to warm up.

“Do you want some help getting back to bed?” Stacy said and Madison nodded.

Stacy took Madison’s hand and helped her stand. They walked back to the bed and Madison climbed back in bed. Stacy pulled up her covers and kissed Madison on the forehead.

“Go back to sleep sweetie, it is still early.” Stacy whispered and Madison closed her eyes.

Katie heard the alarm and rolled over and wrapped her arms around Brad. He hugged her and kissed her.

“Good morning sexy.” Brad said.

“Good morning, what time do you have to leave?” Katie said.

“My first meeting is at 8:00 so I have to get going soon.” Brad said and smiled. Katie pouted.

“Poopie, I was hoping we could snuggle for a little.” Katie said and ran her hand over his chest.

“Just snuggle?” Brad said and smiled at her.

“Well, these last few days have been rough, and I have cried a lot. I was hoping for a little pleasure before I start crying again.” Katie said.

“That I have time for.” Brad said and turned towards her.

Katie felt his lips touch hers and then his tongue shoot into her mouth. His hands moved to her waist and then under her t-shirt. She moaned in his mouth as he squeezed her breast. He pulled back and looked at her as he massaged her breast.

“I love you, Katie Thompson.” Brad said as he looked into her eyes.

“Are you trying to make me cry already?” Katie said and Brad laughed.

“Not at all, that is not a sad topic, it should make you smile.” Brad said.

“Yes, it should, but my heart is so raw right now it feels like any kind of emotion brings the tears. I love you too by the way. I also love when you do that.” Katie said as he continued to rub her breast.

Brad leaned over and kissed her again. He ran his hand down her tummy and then over her thigh. He moved his hand over her panties, and she spread her legs. He rubbed across the front and felt the heat through the cotton. He heard her groan and then he felt her hips move towards his hand.

“Oh God, please, that feels so good.” Katie said and he pulled off the kiss.

He slipped his hand inside her panties and moved across the smooth skin. He felt her wetness and slid his finger through her lips. She gasped and then moaned. He loved her little sounds and he moved down, sliding her panties down as he went. He pulled them off and threw them. He moved between her legs and held her thighs, she spread her legs wide, and he was looking at the promised land. He leaned over and kissed his wife’s beautiful pussy.

“Fuck, you are so good at that.” Katie said as his tongue started to caress between her legs.

“I live to serve.” Brad said and started licking her again.

Brad loved her taste; he loved all women now that he thought of it. Her taste also brought comfort as well as excitement. That is what made it different than others. His mind immediately brought up the image of Madison with her legs spread before him and how she tasted. He did love her taste as well and she was different too. He was not sure why yet, but he hoped he would be able to do more research to discover the reason. He shoved his tongue deep inside his wife and sucked up more of her juices.

“Holy fuck, I am close.” Katie said and grabbed his head.

Brad felt her start to shake seconds after he heard her speak. He held onto her thighs and flicked his tongue across her clit as she vibrated. He knew she loved that. He held her until she slowed down and then he pulled his head up and looked at her. Her face and chest were red, and her hair was all over the place, covering half of her face. She looked beautiful.

“Mister, you could make a living doing that.” Katie said.

“Really, you want me to become a gigolo?” Brad said.

“No way, that tongue is mine.” Katie said.

“Only yours?” Brad said.

“Mine and whoever I want to lend it to.” Katie said and smiled.

“Ok, if you insist.” Brad said and she chuckled.

“Like it was torture for you to go down on a certain little girl.” Katie said and Brad moved up beside her.

“Do you think she will be ok?” Brad said.

“No, no, no sadness until you finish breeding me.” Katie said and pushed him away.

Brad slid between her legs and sunk his rock-hard cock deep into her. She groaned as he bottomed out. He grabbed her waist and started fucking her slow and deep. Her pussy was warm and wet and felt wonderful. He kept his pace for about 30 seconds before his mind started to wonder what Madison would feel like. He tried to refocus on Katie but when he looked up, he saw long dark hair and small breasts jiggling as his cock ripped in and out of a warm pussy. He blasted a load into his wife as he thought about a 14-yr-old girl.

“Stay inside and hold me.” Katie said as he laid on her and wrapped his arms around her.

“Trying to make it stick?” Brad said and smiled.

“Yep, it was the first load, so it was massive.” Katie said.

“How do you know it was massive?” Brad said.

“Did you forget how many times you have almost drowned me or gave me a nice shower with your morning loads?” Katie said.

“Oh yeah.” Brad said and Katie laughed.

“I really have to get dressed.” Brad said.

“Go, I have to get dressed as well, Aaron is picking me up at 7:00 and I have to take a shower. I don’t want to go to the hospital smelling like sex.” Katie said and slid to the edge of the bed.

Brad loved the way her boobs bounced when she moved. He reached out and grabbed one of them.

“I love these.” Brad said and held her breast.

“I know, you have been obsessed since the first time you saw me.” Katie said and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Oh God, I almost forgot how hot you were in that waitress uniform.” Brad said and Katie smiled.

“You better let go if you want to make it to your meeting on time.” Katie said and Brad stood up.

Katie watched him walk into the bathroom. She got up and pulled out some panties, socks and a t-shirt. She grabbed her jeans and tossed them all on the bed. She walked into the bathroom and sat down while her husband was in the shower.

Aaron heard the alarm and turned it off. He looked over and Alex was sound asleep on her back. The sheet was on her flat tummy, so her wonderful breasts were just right there. He marveled at how pretty she was and thanked whatever entity brought her to him. He pushed some of her hair off her face and then ran his hand down to her breast. He touched it gently and she opened her eyes.

“Good morning.” Alex said groggily as he gently squeezed her breast.

“Good morning, beautiful.” Aaron said.

“I love the sound of that, never stop saying it.” Alex said.

“Don’t worry about that.” Aaron said and leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

“You are a good waker up person.” Alex said.

“Thank you. I have to pick up Katie at 7:00, I am going to jump in the shower.” Aaron said.

“Want some company?” Alex said and smiled.

“If you come in there, I will be late for sure.” Aaron said.

“I promise to be good.” Alex said.

“That is what I am worried about.” Aaron said and stood up.

Alex held out her hand and Aaron pulled her up into his arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and he held her firm ass in his hands. He walked her into the bathroom and turned on the shower as she held onto him. He got the water the right temperature and walked into the shower carrying her, turning her back to the water.

“Hmm, that feels good. I love this.” Alex said.

“Yeah, you fit good.” Aaron said and kissed her.

“You do too.” Alex said and smiled.

Aaron lowered her to the ground, and she grabbed a washcloth. He stood as his pretty girlfriend washed his body gently. He groaned as she slid her mouth over his cock as she washed his balls and thighs. She took most of him inside and then pulled back slowly, kissing his head. She looked up and smiled. She finished washing his legs and then his feet. She stood up and looked at him. He took her in his arms and kissed her.

“You are all clean now, you just have one more thing to do and you can go.” Alex said and turned around, putting her hands on the wall.

Aaron looked down at her firm ass and reached out to touch it. She moaned and stuck it out farther. He moved closer and pushed his cock between her cheeks. He moved it around and found her warm lips. He slid it in slowly and she moaned.

“God, I will never get tired of this.” Alex said.

“Good, because I was looking forward to fucking you for another 50 years or so.” Aaron said.

Alex thought about what he said as his wonderful cock moved in and out of her small body. Could she be with this man for her entire life? She felt him push against her as he bottomed out. He was an amazing lover and a sweet, kind man. He pushed in again. He was also a great protector and she felt very safe with him. He pushed against her tight butt again and she felt him touch places inside her that no one else ever had. She tried to think of a reason not to be with him and the only thing she could think of was the strange looks they got sometimes from the hillbillies when they walked together. That huge cock pushed in her again and she realized that she could put up with however many looks they got if this cock could be in her.

“You are amazing, I love you.” Alex said and Aaron drilled deep inside her and groaned.

Alex felt her man shiver and inject a large amount of cum inside her. He pulled out slowly and hugged her, pulling her back into his chest. He held onto her boobs and kissed her neck.

“You need to go before I make you do that again.” Alex said.

“You have a great day. I love you.” Aaron said.

“I will now. I will see you at the hospital after work. Let me know how they are doing.” Alex said.

“I will.” Aaron said and stepped out of the shower, slapping her butt on the way out.

Barry Jones sipped his coffee as he watched his favorite video. He tried to stay away from his computer, but he could not resist, he was weak. Madison was walking into her room wrapped in a towel and drying her hair with another. He loved seeing her in a towel, he remembered when she was in his kitchen in a towel, his cock was hard as that image moved across his head. She dropped her towel on the bed and he saw those wonderful little boobs jiggle. They were firm and full and looked amazing on her small frame. He wondered how the boys at school didn’t lose their minds, but then they didn’t get to see them like this.

He watched her tight little ass as she searched in her drawer. He would never get tired of watching this. He moved his hand over his cock as she pulled out those pink panties and bra. He had seen those on her in real life. She tossed the underwear on the bed and moved to her closet. Her smooth pussy peeked at him from between her legs as she turned. He loved the resolution on this camera. She held out the white shirt and he recognized it as one of Henry’s. She pulled out the red checkered skirt and he coated his hand with his cream. He reached for the Kleenex as his guilt hit him hard. He closed the screen and got up to walk to his porch. He finished his first cup of coffee on his swing, praying that Madison would be ok.

Aaron picked up Katie and they rode most of the way in silence. She looked over at him and he looked worried.

“She will be fine you know, even if she doesn’t get her sight back.” Katie said.

“No, she won’t. She is too full of life and is poised to do so many great things. Blindness will stop her from doing some of those things. She will be able to do stuff but not everything she would be able to do with sight.” Aaron said, continuing to look forward.

Katie opened her mouth to say something and then closed it when she realized he was right. She suddenly felt sad again and she fought back tears. She felt his hand reach over and take hers.

“I am sorry Katie; I didn’t mean to make you sad. I am just so frustrated and angry.” Aaron said.

“I understand and I feel the same way, in addition to feeling helpless.” Katie said.

“If he makes bail, they will never find his body.” Aaron said.

“I should be shocked by that, but I am not.” Katie said and looked at him.

They rode the rest of the way to the hospital, holding hands and trying not to break down before they even saw Madison.

Madison heard movement and she moved her head.

“Good morning, sweetie.” Stacy said as she double checked the machines.

“Good morning, Stacy.” Madison said softly.

“How do you feel today?” Stacy said.

“Sad and scared.” Madison said in a little voice. Stacy felt her heart hurt a little. She took Madison’s hand and sat on the bed.

“Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry. I am still holding out hope for you, I have seen so many miracles and you certainly deserve one.” Stacy said and pushed a lock of hair off the pretty face.

“Thank you, Stacy. I am trying to stay positive, but it is so hard. I feel lost and alone.” Madison said.

“You are not lost and definitely not alone. You have the largest posse I have ever seen in here.” Stacy said and smiled. Madison did not smile.

“I know and I am happy about that, I just can’t fight back those feelings when everything is just black.” Madison said and squeezed Stacy’s hand.

“They are real feelings, and you know why you have them. Try to accept them and then focus on the things that are good. It will help you and make it easier to get through the day.” Stacy said.

“Yeah, that is what Sam keeps saying. I am trying.” Madison said.

“Sam is a smart girl, in addition to being very pretty.” Stacy said and Madison did smile.

“There’s that pretty smile, you light up the room with that, please do not lose it.” Stacy said.

“You are a great nurse.” Madison said.

“Why thank you sweet girl. You in the mood for some chocolate milk?” Stacy said.

“Always.” Madison said and smiled again.

“Coming up. Oh, oh, posse alert, we have company.” Stacy said as she saw Katie and Aaron walk in.

“Thank you, Stacy, who’s here?” Madison said and then she felt someone take her hand and then kiss her cheek. She recognized the smell immediately and the soft lips.

“Good morning, Katie.” Madison said.

“Good morning, sweetie. Aaron is here also.” Katie said. Madison felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned her head.

“Good morning, Aaron, how is Alex?” Madison said.

“She is good, she sends her love, and she will be here after work.” Aaron said.

“Good. Thank you for coming.” Madison said and turned back towards Katie.

Aaron kept his hand on her shoulder, he felt calmer when he was touching her. He rubbed her shoulder, and he felt her move towards him, and her small hand move on top of his. His heart felt a little lighter.

“Stacy, has the doctor come by yet?” Katie said.

“No ma’am, he usually makes rounds closer to 8:00.” Stacy said.

“Ok, good. How is Sam?” Katie said.

“She is doing great; I am pretty sure they will release her today.” Stacy said and Madison moved her head towards Stacy.

“You are doing great as well. I heard you made it to the bathroom by yourself this morning.” Stacy said.

“Oh, print the trophy.” Madison said.

“Hey, give yourself some credit. That is a key factor with the doctors, self-sufficiency. Physically, you are fine, they just want to know you have the desire to keep fighting.” Stacy said.

Madison thought of her grandmother again when she heard Stacy. She knew she would not be happy with her self-pity routine.

“I will be back in a little while with some magic milk. That will make you feel better.” Stacy said.

“Thank you, Stacy, I am sorry I am being so difficult.” Madison said.

“Baby girl, I think it is impossible for you to be difficult. I will be right back.” Stacy said and left the room.

“Katie, I am trying so hard, but I feel so alone, I can’t tell when anyone is around, and it is driving me insane.” Madison said.

“That is not true, you know when someone is around. You knew it was me before I even said a word.” Katie said.

“Yeah, you smell nice.” Madison said.

“You also figured out who everybody was yesterday.” Katie said.

“Yeah, some of them I knew by smell and the others it was by touch.” Madison said.

“There, that is what we can work on, adjusting to letting your other senses tell you things. You are doing it already; you just have to focus a little bit, and it will be even better.” Katie said.

“Ok, I can do that.” Madison said.

“That’s my girl.” Katie said and kissed her on the cheek.

“I miss your kisses.” Madison said softly.

“You will get plenty of those when you get out of here.” Katie said.

“Yours too. Will I get more of those?” Madison said and turned her head towards Aaron.

“Yes, ma’am, but you will have to fight Alex for them.” Aaron said.

“Not a problem, Alex will be on my side. You will not have a chance.” Madison said and Aaron laughed.

Madison felt something on the bed, and she listened closely and took a deep breath.

“Good morning, pretty girl.” Madison said as Sam crawled up next to her.

“How did you know?” Sam said as she snuggled up to Madison’s back. She rubbed Aaron’s hand as it sat on Madison’s shoulder.

“Good morning, Sam.” Aaron said as he looked down at the cute blonde.

“Good morning, Aaron. I am going to be wanting some of those kisses as well.” Sam said and turned towards him.

“I am in so much trouble.” Aaron said and both girls giggled.

Katie felt herself smile as she heard the laughter. Every time she heard those laughs, she felt hope wash through her body. She looked up as Stacy walked back in the room, carrying two cartons of milk.

“I like hearing that, time for some magic milk, it will bring even more laughter.” Stacy said and handed the milks to Katie.

“Yay.” Madison said and started to sit up. Sam helped her and they both sat side by side in the bed.

The girls drank their chocolate milk and giggled. Katie walked into the hallway and to the nurse’s desk.

“Stacy, do you think Madison will be released today?” Katie said.

“Yeah, I do. Her numbers look good. Dr. Lystrom has already signed off, we are just waiting for Dr. Jeffery to see her and release her. He just wants to make sure the eyes are still tracking properly and there is no more pain.” Stacy said.

“Thank you, what about Sam?” Katie said.

“She is definitely going home. Dr. Freytag and Dr. Lystrom have both signed off. We are just holding the paperwork until we see what happens with Madison.” Stacy said and smiled.

“Thank you again. It will break both of their hearts if we separate them.” Katie said.

“I figured that, so we will just have to strong arm Dr. Jeffery.” Stacy said and Katie laughed.

“Excuse me.” A small voice said, and they both turned to see a young woman standing there. She looked tired but she was smiling. She had on a flannel shirt and jeans.

“Yes, ma’am. Can I help you?” Stacy said.

“I am Hazel’s granddaughter, Rebecca.” She said and Stacy stood up.

“Oh my, nice to meet you. What can I do to help?” Stacy said and walked around the desk.

“I am looking for a little blind girl.” Rebecca said and Katie looked at her.

“You mean Madison?” Stacy said.

“Does she have a blonde friend?” Rebecca said.

“Yes, she does. Come with me.” Stacy said and walked towards the girl’s room.

Rebecca followed Stacy into the room, and she saw two young girls sitting up in the bed drinking chocolate milk. Stacy walked up next to the bed, Rebecca behind her.

“Madison, Sam, this is Rebecca. She is Hazel’s granddaughter.” Stacy said and moved to the side. Sam looked at the young girl and Madison moved her head, listening.

“Hi, Hazel is very nice.” Sam said and Rebecca started crying. Katie walked up and hugged her, rubbing her back as she cried. The girls looked confused as well as Aaron. Rebecca calmed down and wiped her face with a Kleenex that Katie gave her.

“Thank you.” Rebecca said to Katie and turned towards the girls.

“Sorry girls, it has been an emotional morning. My grandmother has not been very nice for a long time. My grandfather died two years ago, and it hit her hard. Then my dad died last year, her son, and she totally withdrew. She has not talked to any of us since then.” Rebecca said and blew her nose.

“Honey, I am so sorry.” Katie said and hugged her.

“No, this is a happy story. You see, I got a call at 6:00 this morning from her. She said she wanted to see me. I rushed over and she told me she was sorry for everything and that she wanted to spend time with me and my family. I have a 10-month-old that she has never met.” Rebecca said and sniffled again.

“Rebecca, that is wonderful.” Stacy said.

“Yes, and she is wearing her hearing aids. She stopped wearing those when my grandpa died. That in itself is a miracle. I asked her what happened, and she said she was visited by a blind girl and her blonde friend. She didn’t remember the names, so I thought she probably had a dream or was confused or something. She insisted that it was true and told me to ask the nurse.” Rebecca said and walked to the bed and sat down. She took Madison’s hand and Madison moved her head towards her.

“Girls, I don’t know what you did but I want to thank you for giving me back my grandma. You have no idea how important this is for me. She is the only grandparent I have left. Thank you so much.” Rebecca said and started sobbing. Katie walked up and hugged her again, her own tears flowing down her face.

Aaron felt his throat tighten and then his face was streaked with tears. Stacy stood at the end of the bed and wiped her face. Sam reached over and grabbed Rebecca’s hand. Rebecca looked up and smiled as she continued to cry. Katie reached over and pulled another Kleenex and handed it to Rebecca.

“Thank you again, I am so sorry I am such a mess.” Rebecca said.

“Honey, you let it go, we have soaked this room many times already, your tears will just add to our collection.” Katie said and rubbed Rebecca’s shoulder.

“Rebecca, that is my mom.” Madison said and Rebecca looked back.

“You have an angel for a daughter.” Rebecca said.

“Thank you.” Katie said and tried to keep her composure.

“My mom is over there; she is very tired.” Sam said and they looked at Sarah, still asleep in the bed.

“This is our friend Aaron.” Madison said and turned her head towards Aaron. Rebecca looked up at the huge black man and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.