Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 32: Sam’s Nightmare

Fiction Story: Chapter 32: Sam’s Nightmare - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Sam looked over at her friend, sleeping in Katie’s arms. She smiled as she knew Madison missed her mom desperately. They had talked about that a lot during their sleepovers. Madison always said she was jealous of Sam because she had two parents. Sam never shared with Madison about her daddy but now those conversations would be very different. She was happy Katie was there for Madison, she was probably a better mom than Madison’s real mom anyway.

“Sweetie, do you want anything else?” Sarah said and Sam snapped out of her thoughts.

“No momma, I am full.” Sam said and crumpled up her wrapper after finishing her sandwich.

“How are you feeling?” Sarah said.

“I feel better. I am just a little tired, I think I want to go to sleep soon. Momma, how are you? How is your arm?” Sam said.

“Baby, I am good. I am just so happy you are better.” Sarah said and lifted her arm.

“You know, that looks very comfortable.” Sam said and looked at Madison.

“Yes, it certainly does.” Sarah said as she looked at Katie and Madison snuggled on the bed.

“Momma, do you want to sleep up here with me?” Sam said.

“I thought you would never ask.” Sarah said and Sam giggled.

“Cool, but I have to go to the bathroom first.” Sam said.

“I can help with that.” Sam looked up and saw a nurse walk up.

“My name is Becca; you were asleep last night when I was here. Nice to meet you Sam. How are you feeling tonight, Sarah?” Becca said and touched Sarah’s shoulder.

“Much better than last night.” Sarah said.

“Good, and you look like you feel better too.” Becca said to Sam and Sam nodded.

“Is it ok for my mom to sleep up here with me?” Sam said and Becca looked over to Madison and Katie.

“Yes, that is absolutely ok, as long as we make sure your IV is not squished.” Becca said and smiled.

“Thanks, can you help me to the bathroom?” Sam said.

“Yes, ma’am.” Becca said and walked around the bed.

Becca helped Sam slide off the bed and held her as they walked to the bathroom. Sam smiled at Mr. Thompson sitting on the rollaway as she walked by. Brad smiled back and then watched Sam’s perfect little ass as her gown did a very bad job of covering anything. He could not stop himself from staring as they walked really slow to the bathroom.

“Sam, just hold my arm and sit down.” Becca said as she held Sam’s crumpled gown in her hand.

Sam sat and her bladder opened immediately. She heard her pee and looked up at Becca and smiled shyly.

“Baby girl, I have heard so many people pee it seems normal now.” Becca said and Sam giggled.

“That must be weird.” Sam said.

“You have no idea how weird this job can be. Try giving a 90-year-old man a sponge bath.” Becca said and Sam giggled again.

“Ew, that can’t be any fun. Will you have to bathe me?” Sam said.

“Yes, but I will not mind that at all. You should be able to take a shower tomorrow if you want.” Becca said.

“God, that would be nice.” Sam said.

“Then it’s a date. I will help you right before I leave in the morning.” Becca said and looked down at the young girl. She was so pretty, and she was looking forward to rubbing a sponge all over that nice little body.

Sam pulled some toilet paper and wiped herself dry. Becca stared at the pretty little pussy as Sam stood up. Becca held the gown for a second and then let it drop. She shook her head and tried to stay professional, but this girl was so fresh and pretty it was very difficult. She helped Sam out of the bathroom and back to her bed.

Brad watched the tight little ass again as Sam walked by and then crawled into her bed. He remembered when she was laying in his backyard and hoped he would see that again. He was not sure how this experience would impact their life with the two girls. He knew they had moved fast with them, but they were so happy and seemed to enjoy the things they did. He thought about the vision of Sam licking on Aaron’s huge black cock. He also remembered her face being coated with Aaron’s cum. He looked at Sam and smiled as she settled back into her bed.

“Thank you, Becca.” Sam said as Becca arranged her IV tubing and checked the machine.

“You’re welcome sweetheart. You press this little red button if you need me.” Becca said and pointed to the remote sitting near the pillow.

“Thanks.” Sam said and Becca walked over to Madison’s bed. Becca made sure Madison’s IV was clear and smiled as she looked at the young girl snuggled up against Mrs. Thompson. Becca walked out and sat at her desk, checking on the schedule for tomorrow. Madison was scheduled for surgery at 6:30, shit, she hated waking them up so early.

“Mom, can you climb up here?” Sam said and scooted over in the bed. Sarah stood and sat on the bed. She pulled herself up and was now laying on the bed. Sam snuggled up next to her and she put her arm around her daughter. She kissed her on the cheek.

“Mom, we will be ok, right?” Sam whispered.

“Yes, baby, we will be ok.” Sarah said and vowed to never let anyone hurt her daughter again.

Brad looked around at all the sleeping women and girls and suddenly felt a little tired. He laid down on the rollaway and was asleep very quickly, Sam’s perfect ass the last thing that crossed his mind.

Brad opened his eyes and saw a bunch of people around Madison’s bed. He saw them wake up Katie and she stood next to the bed. He thought Madison was still asleep as she wasn’t moving. The people messed with the equipment and then they rolled the bed out of the room. Katie walked over and he scooted over. She laid down and he put his arm around her.

“They said she would be back in a couple of hours.” Katie whispered.

“I love you.” Brad whispered and she kissed him on the cheek.

“I love you too.” Katie said and closed her eyes.

Becca walked into the room and checked on Sam after getting Madison off to surgery. Sam looked so cute wrapped up in her mom’s arms. She checked the equipment. She looked over and saw Mr. and Mrs. Thompson snuggled up on the rollaway. There was just all kinds of cuteness going on in this room.

“Good morning.” A small voice said, and Becca looked and saw Sam with her eyes open and looking at her.

“Good morning, sweetie.” Becca said.

“Can you help me to the bathroom?” Sam said.

“Certainly.” Becca said and held out her hand. Sam took it and slid to the edge of the bed. Her mom moved a little but stayed asleep.

Sam stood and felt a little dizzy. Becca held her until she was ready, and they walked to the bathroom. Becca pulled up her gown and Sam sat down. She heard her pee hitting the water and looked up at Becca.

“You are cute even when you are peeing.” Becca said and smiled.

“Thanks, I guess.” Sam said and Becca laughed.

Sam felt her bladder empty, and it felt wonderful. She finished and wiped herself.

“Becca, can you help me shower now? I feel gross and this gown is starting to smell.” Sam said and Becca smiled.

“Sure, sweetie, stay there and I will get you a new gown and some towels.” Becca said and walked out.

Becca returned with her hands full of towels and gowns. Sam stood up with Becca’s help and felt her gown slip off her shoulders.

“Hang onto my shoulder while I unhook your tubing.” Becca said and Sam put her hand on her shoulder. She felt the gown loosen and fall to the floor.

“Ok, we can leave the IV off for a few minutes.” Becca said and stood up. She looked at the young girl’s perfect body and felt her own body start to feel a little warm. She saw lots of naked people but this one was the cutest one she had ever seen. She reminded her of her best friend in high school and Becca remembered the sleepovers and the exploring of each other’s bodies. She closed her eyes and reminded herself she was a nurse, and this was a patient.

“Ok, now step over that little lip and grab the railing on the wall.” Becca said and Sam shuffled into the shower. She held the railing and Becca turned on the water. Sam felt the water on her feet as it ran to the drain, and it already felt warm.

Becca held her hand under the water and checked the temperature. She turned her head, and she was only about 6 inches from the cutest pussy she had ever seen. She licked her lips and tried to focus. She stood up before she lost control and started licking something.

“Ok, you stand there and hold on, I will soap you up.” Becca said and grabbed the sponge.

Becca ran the sponge softly over Sam’s body. She saw the pink little nipples move as she ran the sponge over her breasts. She let her fingers brush the nipples as she soaped up her chest. She looked up at Sam and her eyes were closed. She touched the tight tummy and then ran the sponge over her hips. She knelt and ran the sponge up and down Sam’s legs while again staring at her young pussy. She let her fingers run up the inside of the girl’s thighs. She heard a small moan and looked up. Sam was looking at her.

“It’s ok, that feels so good. Please don’t stop.” Sam whispered.

This young girl just got more perfect. Becca worried about what she was doing for just a second and then her lust took over. She ran her fingers up and slipped them slowly through the warm pussy. Sam moaned again and put her hand on Becca’s head.

Sam loved the feel of Becca’s hands. It reminded her of Madison, and she needed someone to touch her softly and with love. This wonderful nurse was bringing back the feelings she thought she would never feel again when her daddy hit her. She felt gentle fingers run through her pussy and she shivered. She put her hand on Becca’s head and took a deep breath.

Becca ran her finger up and felt the small clit. She touched it and Sam moaned again. She knew this was bad and she should stop immediately but she could not move her hands off this wonderful young body. She leaned forward and kissed her clit. She felt Sam squeeze her head and she licked gently. She ran her other hand around and held Sam’s firm ass. She loved teenage ass, it was so tight and firm. This definitely reminded her of high school, but this little butt was much nicer than her girlfriend’s.

Sam held onto the railing and Becca’s head as the pretty nurse licked her between her legs. It felt so good, she felt her body starting to vibrate. She felt herself breathing faster and then her orgasm exploded. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as her body shook in the nurse’s hands.

Becca felt the young girl orgasm and her guilt hit her hard. She held her for a minute and then stood. Sam opened her eyes and looked at her.

“I like hospital showers.” Sam whispered. Becca opened her mouth to say something and then closed it.

Becca finished washing Sam’s back and then rinsed her off with the hand-held. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Sam. She dried the tight body and then wrapped the towel around her. She helped Sam sit on the shower bench.

“I am so sorry.” Becca said and Sam smiled.

“Do not apologize for that, that was wonderful.” Sam said.

“That was so inappropriate, you should report me.” Becca said.

“The only report I am going to give will be to Madison and she will want you to give her a shower too.” Sam said.

“You are really something else.” Becca said.

“Thank you, is there any way that you can wash my hair? It feels crunchy.” Sam said and Becca laughed.

“Yes, we need to change the dressing anyway. Let me grab some scissors and have a look.” Becca said and walked out.

Sam sat on the bench and loved the feeling of her body now that it was clean. She was starting to feel a little more normal. She was worried about Madison now and wished she would get back. She saw Becca walk in with scissors.

Becca cut the bandage off carefully and pulled it off Sam’s head. She looked at the wound on the side of her head and it looked good. She would be able to put a much smaller bandage on after she washed her hair.

“You ready for your shampoo?” Becca said and Sam smiled.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sam said and pulled off her towel and handed it to Becca.

“You could have kept that on if you wanted.” Becca said.

“It’s ok, but I can put it back on if you want.” Sam said and Becca shook her head as she looked at the pretty breasts.

“Nope.” Becca said and Sam giggled.

Sam closed her eyes as Becca started shampooing. It felt so good as the gentle fingers ran across her head and through her long hair. Sam felt the warm water as Becca rinsed her hair. She looked up at her pretty nurse as the water stopped.

Becca loved watching the shampoo run down Sam’s body. She especially liked seeing the suds drip off those pretty nipples. She rinsed her hair and then rinsed her body again. She reached out and grabbed another towel. She used it to dry her hair and then wrapped it in the towel. She checked the wound again as she finished wrapping. She grabbed another towel and helped Sam stand up. Becca touched the wonderful little body a little more as she dried off Sam.

Sam stood as Becca dried her off. She stepped out of the shower and Becca put a new gown on her before she re-attached her IV tubing. They walked out slowly and made their way to her bed. Everyone was still sleeping. Sam sat on the bed. Becca stood in front of her and pulled the towel off her head. She felt her hair drop over her shoulders and back. Becca continued to dry her hair with the towel.

“Feel better?” Becca said.

“Yes, thank you so much. You are very nice.” Sam said and Becca smiled.

“Do you want to get back in the bed or sit in the chair?” Becca said and Sam looked over at her mom. She was still sleeping.

“I can sit in the chair and let mom sleep.” Sam said and Becca held out her hand. Sam stood and then Becca looked at her.

“Do you want to come and hang out with us at the desk?” Becca said.

“Really? Is that ok?” Sam said.

“Yes, the doctor wanted you to move around once you felt better and everyone is sleeping in here.” Becca said.

“I would love that.” Sam said and she sat back on the bed. Becca walked out and came back in a few seconds with a wheelchair. Becca helped her sit in the chair and rolled her out to the nurse’s desk.

Sam loved being out of the bed and she felt so good after her shower. She saw the other nurses look up as Becca rolled her next to the desk.

“Ladies, this is my friend Sam.” Becca said and the nurses all said hello.

Sam sat and watched the nurses work. It was fascinating and she thought maybe she would be a nurse if it meant she could do this kind of stuff.

Alex walked out of the restaurant and the man followed her. She turned and saw him walking down the sidewalk with his three friends. They were very drunk, and they did not appreciate her turning down their offer of a free drink and a gangbang. She started to worry as she could not outrun them in her heels. She looked ahead and there was a group of people gathered on the corner talking. She tried to pick up her pace.

“Bitch, where are you going? We just want to have a party with you.” She heard a voice that was much too close. She tried to run and tripped. She looked up and they were all looking down at her.

“Please, I just want to go home.” She said.

“Yeah, us too, we just want you to come with us. We are friends of your daddy’s and he told us what a great fuck you were.” The leader said and his friends laughed.

“No, please. I need to go home; I have to go to school tomorrow.” She whimpered.

“This is getting old, guys, pick her up.” The leader said and his friends grabbed her and one of them put a hand over her mouth as they drug her into the nearby alley.

They laughed as they threw her against the brick wall. She started crying and holding her arms across her chest. They stepped forward and pulled her arms apart and the leader tore her blouse, exposing her white lace bra.

“Those are some nice tits, baby. Your daddy said they were big.” The leader said and grabbed her breasts over her bra. She tried to scream but she was so scared her voice was frozen. He tore her bra apart and her breasts bounced free.

“No, please, stop.” She said as she felt them pull her black slacks and panties down her legs. She cried as they threw her down and she felt the hard concrete on her back. She looked up to see the leader looking at her and rubbing his cock.

“Ready to party baby?” He said and she closed her eyes. She felt him run his hand over her pussy as the other guys spread her legs.

“No, no, please, no.” She cried and then felt him push the hair off her face. She was moving back and forth, trying to get away. She felt hands holding her shoulders and she started crying again.

“No, no, please stop.” She cried again and the strong hands continued to hold her shoulders. She heard a voice.

“It’s ok, baby, wake up, you are safe.” A gentle voice hit her ears and she was confused. She tried to open her eyes, but she couldn’t. The hands moved off her shoulders and down her arms. She still felt the concrete on her back, but she was confused why they were not already raping her.

“Please, I want to go home.” She whimpered.

“You are home, sweetheart, you are safe.” The gentle voice. Alex took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Aaron was looking down at her and rubbing her cheek.

“There’s my girl, you had a nightmare. You are safe.” Aaron said and kissed her forehead.

“Aaron, I am sorry.” Alex said and looked at him. Aaron smiled at her.

“Nothing to be sorry for baby, we all have our demons. I am here for you.” Aaron said and pulled her into his arms. She felt his powerful chest against her face, and she did feel safe.

Sarah woke up and moved her arm over the bed. She sat up quickly and looked around.

“Sam?” She said softly and then heard laughter in the hallway. She slid out of the bed and walked slowly towards the door. She passed Brad and Katie asleep on the rollaway. Madison was gone, probably to surgery.

Sarah made it to the door and saw Sam sitting in a wheelchair and doing some kind of dance with her hands as the nurses laughed. Her blonde hair was flying around, and Sarah felt so happy to see her smiling and obviously feeling better.

“Sarah, good morning. How are you feeling?” Becca said and walked around the desk to stand in front of her.

“I think I am feeling better.” Sarah said as Becca held her hands.

“Your daughter is feeling much better.” Becca said and Sarah laughed.

“Yeah, I can see.” Sarah said as Sam made the nurses laugh again.

Alex laid in Aaron’s arms and felt herself calming down. The dream felt so real, she was terrified. Would she ever be able to relax without the memories and dreams like that invading her sleep? She started to worry that she was really broken. She had been doing so good, she was afraid the scene with her boyfriend and then Madison and Sam getting hurt pulled all those issues back to the surface for her. She tried to focus on the strong arms around her.

“You ok?” Aaron said softly.

“Yeah, sorry about that. That hasn’t happened in a long time.” Alex said and he rubbed his hand down her back.

“It’s fine, I am glad I was here for you.” Aaron said.

“Yeah, me too.” Alex said as she started to feel better and his warm hand on her back felt good.

“What time was Madison’s surgery today?” Aaron asked and looked at the clock.

“I think they said 6:30 and she would be back in her room around 8:00.” Alex said.

“Ok, it’s 7:00, what do you want to do?” Aaron asked and Alex got up on her elbow and looked at him.

“I want to take a shower, then I want you to fuck me, then I want you to take me to breakfast, that hospital food sucks.” Alex said and Aaron laughed.

“I love a girl with a plan.” He said and she jumped on him. He loved the way her breasts moved as she straddled him.

“I can get used to that view.” He said as he watched her breasts jiggle.

“I am glad because I am getting pretty comfortable around here, especially having my personal dream therapist sleeping next to me.” Alex said and leaned over and kissed him.

“I am thinking we may have to rearrange the order of your day a little.” He said as he felt his cock harden under her ass as she sat on him.

“Yeah, I feel that. Hey, plans are made to be flexible.” Alex said and sat up so she could reach under and grab his wonderful cock. She moved back a little and ran her hands up and down the black monster.

Aaron watched her move her small hands over his cock and he thought he may be in heaven. She was so beautiful and seeing her manipulate him as she sat on him naked was one of those sights you tried to burn into your brain. He had experienced a lot of those sights lately as the image of Madison looking up at him with his cock in her mouth flashed across his brain. Then he thought of that pretty little face with his cum all over it. His cock flinched and Alex squealed.

“It has a life of its own.” She said and leaned over and kissed the head.

“It likes you.” He said and she smiled.

“Well, the feeling is mutual.” She said and licked all around the head and then down the side. He moaned as her warm tongue did its magic.

“You keep that up and you will get a facefull of love.” He said.

“Promise?” She said and slid her mouth down his cock, pushing until she swallowed him completely. He looked down and saw her lips against his skin, all of his cock inside her. He loved this girl.

Alex took him in her throat and held him there, swallowing a couple of times to stimulate him. She knew he liked that. She slid off him slowly and then let her tongue run down the side as she pulled off. He was close, she decided she wanted an appetizer before her breakfast. She took his head in her mouth and sucked gently as her hand held his balls.

Aaron could feel himself getting close as she masterfully sucked his cock. She was very good at this, and he could get used to this every morning. He smiled and closed his eyes as he felt her move to his balls and suck on them. That was the last straw, and he blasted a load onto the top of her head.

Alex felt him cum in her hair and she quickly moved her mouth over, taking the next load on her tongue. She swallowed his seed and took the next two in her mouth. She swallowed again and pulled off him. She smiled at him as she held him and looked at him. He looked like a little kid on Christmas morning, and she was Santa.

“You are amazing.” Aaron said.

“Thank you, my prince. Now we must get this monster hard again because you owe me a nice hard fuck.” She said and licked his head slowly.

“That won’t be difficult with that tongue of yours.” He said as he felt his cock coming back to life already as she licked him slowly.

Alex licked the magical black cock and felt it start to harden under her tongue after a couple of minutes. She had seen and sucked a lot of cocks but this one was becoming her favorite. Aaron had been fucking her for a few months, but it had always been a quickie at work. She had never been able to take her time and appreciate it. Now she was getting that chance and she was falling in love with this black monster. It was rock hard again and she needed it inside her. She slid back up and moved her hips over him. She held the cock against her pussy and then slid slowly down until she was sitting on him.

Aaron felt himself sliding into her warm pussy. It was tight but opened for him like a friend. She was hot and wet, and it felt nice as she sat on him with his cock imbedded inside her. She put her hands on his chest and started to move her hips. She knew what she liked, and she was riding him like a pro. He put his hands on her thighs and watched her fuck herself. She was moving up and down on him now, creating long deep strokes.

Alex was in heaven, his cock fit her like a glove, and she felt so full with him inside. She moved around on him and then she started moving up and down, the feeling of him sliding in and out of her was magical. She pushed on his chest and fucked him slowly for at least 5 minutes.

Aaron saw her stop and look at him as she sat on his cock.

“I need you to fuck me now.” She said and he smiled.

Aaron flipped her on her back and put his hands on her hips. He slid his cock back into her and she gasped. He put his hands behind her knees and pushed her legs apart as he hammered her. Her breasts were bouncing, and she was moaning. He kept the pace, he loved this, she was so beautiful as he watched her. He saw her reach down and start rubbing her clit. Her mouth was open, and she was breathing hard as he continued to pound her.

Alex looked up at him and he was sweating and working hard. He looked so powerful and sexy with the sweat glistening on his impressive chest. He was really hammering her now and she was loving it. She pinched her clit as she looked at him and then her orgasm hit her. She heard herself scream and grabbed his arms and held on. He picked up speed as she shuddered under him.

Aaron felt her pussy contract around his cock as she came. He loved it when that happened, and he started really pounding her. He heard the skin slapping and then he drove deep inside her and started pumping his seed into her womb. He collapsed on her and he felt her wrap her arms around him.

“I think I may love you.” Alex whispered in his ear.

Katie opened her eyes and she saw Madison was still gone. She looked over at Sam’s bed and it was empty. She wondered what was going on and then she heard laughter. She sat up a little and saw movement in the hall. She sat up on the bed and slid her legs off. She felt a little sore, she looked at Brad and he was still out. It had been a rough couple of days. She ran her hand through her hair, it was a mess. She stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and it was not a pretty sight. She ran her fingers through her hair and tried to make herself presentable.

“Good morning, Katie.” Sam said as Katie walked out of the room.

“Good morning, Sam. You look like you are feeling much better.” Katie said.

“I am.” Sam said and smiled. Katie did like that smile and it warmed her heart that one of her girls was smiling again.

“Becca, what time is Madison getting back?” Katie said.

“She is still in surgery; then they will keep her in recovery for a little while before they bring her back to us. It will be a little bit longer.” Becca said.

“Ok, thanks.” Katie said and looked at the clock, noticing it was 7:15.

“Would you like some coffee?” Becca said.

“That bad, huh?” Katie said and Becca giggled.

“You just look like you slept in a rollaway, those are barely qualified as beds.” Becca said and stood.

“Becca, when is breakfast, I am starved.” Sam said.

“Good, appetite is a good sign. Unfortunately, breakfast is not until around 8:30 or so. I will try to score you a sandwich.” Becca said.

“Thanks.” Sam said.

“Sam, will you cover for me while I go to the cafeteria?” Becca said.

“Yes, ma’am, the girls and I have it covered.” Sam said and the other nurses laughed.

“Becca, I can go if you want to finish logging out.” Stacy said as she walked out of the back room, buttoning her scrubs

“It’s ok, Stace, I am in no hurry to leave.” Becca said and Stacy smiled.

“Hi Stacy.” Sam said.

“Hi Sam, you are looking way better than yesterday.” Stacy said.

“Yeah, I almost feel normal.” Sam said.

“The beauty of youth. Sarah, do you have a minute?” Stacy said and looked at Sarah and she nodded.

Stacy walked up and took Sarah’s hand. She led her back into the room and they stood next to Sam’s bed, Brad still snoring on the rollaway. They both chuckled and then Stacy looked at Sarah.

“The detective contacted me this morning and they need to talk to Sam. Do you think she is ready to talk to them?” Stacy said.

“Why now? Do they have to do it so soon?” Sarah said.

“Yeah, I asked the same question. He said they are building the case and want to get it in front of a judge as quickly as possible so they can make sure he doesn’t make bail.” Stacy said and Sarah nodded.

“I haven’t told her about the pregnancy.” Sarah said softly.

“Ok, do you want me to help you? She needs to know; they will most likely ask about it.” Stacy said.

“Yes, please.” Sarah said.

“Ok, stay here. I will get her.” Stacy said and she walked out.

“Hey, hot shot. We need you in here for a minute. Girls, can I take her?” Stacy said and the nurses all frowned. Sam giggled and Stacy turned her and pushed her into the room. Sam saw her mom sitting on the bed and she was looking sad.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” Sam said and Sarah looked at her.

“Sam, we need to let you know what is going to happen today.” Stacy said and knelt in front of Sam.

“Ok, I am getting scared.” Sam said and looked at her mom.

“No baby, you don’t have to be scared. Everyone here loves you and is on your side.” Stacy said and took Sam’s hand.

“Ok.” Sam said and took a deep breath.

“The detective called me, and they want to talk to you today. They will want you to talk about everything that has happened to you. Are you ok with that?” Stacy said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.