Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 31: Saturday

Fiction Story: Chapter 31: Saturday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Katie slipped out of bed and looked down at Brad. He was out like a light; yesterday was draining and he always needed more sleep than her. He was naked and the sheet was barely covering anything, he was such a nice-looking man. He would make a pretty baby with her; she rubbed her tummy and wondered if she was growing a life yet. Then she thought of Sam, and she felt sadness. She remembered her father was not a prince when she was growing up, but he never fucked her and knocked her up. She walked into the bathroom and thought about how she could help Sam and Sarah.

The shower was refreshing, and she felt hopeful as she stepped out. She walked into the bedroom in her towel and started digging in her dresser. She heard a sound and looked over to the bed. Brad was laying on his side, looking at her. She could see he was excited, as Madison called it, the sheet was sticking up obscenely.

“You should put a muzzle on that thing.” Katie said and pulled out a pair of blue cotton panties.

“Why would I want to do that, then I couldn’t fill you with my seed.” He said and she chuckled.

“God, that sounded like a porno.” She said and he smiled.

“We could make one of those if you want, put on that little maid outfit and I will get the camera.” He said and now he was rubbing his cock openly. She stared at it and felt her pussy shiver.

“Brad, you know we can get pregnant without fucking every hour.” She said and pulled out a blue bra to match her panties.

“Yes, but why take the chance?” He said and she looked back at his cock. She really wanted to fuck him right now, but she needed to get to the hospital. She really wanted to be there when the girls woke up.

“Maybe we are already pregnant?” She said and pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“What? Do you feel different? Have you tested?” Brad said, sitting up. Katie looked at his face and he looked like a little kid at Christmas. She realized right then that he wanted this child as much as she did. She looked at his excited face and decided she could take a few minutes to make love to this wonderful man.

Katie dropped her clothes on the chair and then dropped her towel. Brad looked at her gorgeous body and his cock popped right back to attention. She walked over and straddled his lap. His cock trapped between them as she sat down.

“I love you, Brad Thompson. I want to make babies with you, watch them grow up and then sit on our porch swing together.” Katie said and kissed him hard. He put his hands on his young wife’s incredible body and thought about how lucky he was.

Katie kissed Brad for a minute or two and then she reached down and grabbed his cock. She held the kiss and moved her body up and over his throbbing meat. She slipped it into her wet pussy and sank down slowly until she was sitting on his lap again with him embedded deep inside her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and kissed him like she hadn’t seen him in a month.

Brad saw that look in her eyes and he knew he had said something good. He would have to ask her what it was later, right now he was watching her walk towards him, and he was loving life. She straddled him and started kissing him like a madwoman. She was a great kisser and when she was excited, she was even better. He held her and enjoyed her warm mouth and tongue. He felt her move and then grab his cock and then he was sliding into her warm tight tunnel. She was really wet so he slid in easily. He loved the feeling when he was inside her, it was like a warm, soft embrace for his cock.

Katie broke the kiss and looked at him, his face was flushed, and his eyes were unfocused. She loved that she could do that to him. She put her hands on his shoulders and started lifting her body. She went up until he was barely inside and then she slid down slowly. He groaned and she kissed his forehead. She lifted herself again and slid down again. She pushed him and he laid down on the bed. She put her hands on his strong chest and started riding him.

Brad looked up and saw two absolute amazing breasts bouncing in front of his eyes as Katie bounced on his cock. He reached up and took them in his hands. He felt the stiff nipples on his palms as he held onto her perfect boobs. She was moving fast now, and he heard the slapping of skin as she bottomed out on his lap. He did love this position; she was so beautiful when she was having sex and he had a perfect look at her from this vantage point.

Katie felt the burn deep in her pussy and focused on his hands holding her boobs. His cock was like a steel rod as she slammed up and down on him. She loved his endurance in the morning, he was a master cocksman and he was all hers. She drove down and pressed on him, trying to suck him deeper inside. She felt the rush of excitement and then he pinched her nipples and she exploded. She sat on him as her orgasm rippled through her body. It was wonderful.

Brad saw that look in her eyes and knew she was close; he squeezed her boobs and she moaned. He felt her slam down on him and then start moving her hips around, moving his cock inside her. He watched her and timed it perfectly, he pinched her nipples at exactly the right time, and she came hard on his cock. He loved it when she did that, it was like she was massaging his cock with her pussy as it contracted and pulsed through her orgasm. He held her boobs and looked at her pretty face as her pussy vibrated, he grunted and then began to pump his seed into her.

Katie felt him cum inside her and then she laid down on his chest. She could hear his heart beating and her body continued to shiver through the aftershocks. He was still inside her, but she felt him shrinking. She lifted her head and looked at him.

“Thank you for being a wonderful husband.” She said and he smiled.

“You’re welcome.” He said and then he figured out what she meant. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

“I will always love you and always take care of you.” He said and he felt her take a deep breath. They held each other for what felt like a long time, but she lifted her head.

“We need to get going, I want to be there when they wake up.” She said and slipped off him. She walked over to the chair and realized her pussy was about to start leaking cum. She quickly pulled on her panties, trapping her husband’s love and then she grabbed her jeans. He loved watching her boobs bounce as she started pulling on her jeans.

“Ok, I will grab a quick shower and we can go.” He said and pulled out some underwear and a t-shirt. He walked past her and squeezed a bouncing boob. She giggled and then finally got her jeans snapped.

As they drove to the hospital, Katie was thinking about Sarah. How sad it was to have to go through that with no support. She felt a little angry with herself that she did not recognize what was going on. Women are supposed to sense stuff like that. She remembered thinking when she met her the first time that she looked a little sad and lost. Dammit, she should have figured it out. She felt herself getting angry at Sam’s dad and she wanted to smash him in the face a bunch of times. She felt Brad’s hand touch hers, she grabbed it and looked at him.

“It will all work out; we will make it work.” He said and she smiled at him.

They parked and started toward the elevators.

“I will go and get us some coffee.” Brad said.

“Ok, get some for everyone, get some doughnuts too, I will meet you in the room.” She said and he got off on the first floor.

She rode the elevator to the third floor and stepped out. She saw Henry talking to the nurse at the desk. It was not the same nurse as last night, Katie remembered she said she got off at 7:00. She looked at her watch, it was 7:45. She walked up to Henry, and he hugged her.

“How are they?” She asked.

“Still out, no change.” He said and she looked at the nurse.

“Hi, Mrs. Thompson, my name is Stacy, Becca gave me the breakdown. Madison should wake up this morning, we are still giving her the pain meds, but the doctor adjusted them to allow her to wake up. Sam will most likely stay out through the morning. They want to examine her once more before they bring her around.” Stacy said.

“Have they x-rayed Madison yet?” Katie said.

“No, the doctor wants to see her when she wakes up and take a look at the eye to see if the swelling has gone down.” Stacy said.

“Ok, thank you.” Katie said.

“You are welcome, ma’am, I am on until 7:00 tonight and then Becca will be back. Just let me know if you need anything.” Stacy said.

“We will, thanks.” Katie said and Henry took her hand and led her into the room.

Katie saw Aaron and Alex still asleep on the bed. Aaron looked funny trying to fit on the little bed but together they were precious. She saw Sarah curled up in the chair under a blanket and Sam still sleeping. She walked in farther and looked over at Madison. There was a young girl sitting in a chair next to the bed, holding Madison’s right hand with her head down on the bed.

“Henry?” Katie said.

“She got here around 7:30.” Henry said and Katie looked at the girl closer.

“Is that the Jefferson girl?” Katie said.

“Yeah, her name is Jordan.” Henry said.

“Have they been spending time together?” Katie said.

“Yes, they went shopping a couple of times and Jordan took her out to her uncle’s farm.” Henry said and Katie gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

“What?” Henry said.

“Henry, our little girl has a girlfriend.” Katie said and he looked back to the bed. Katie walked to the left side of the bed and looked down at Madison. The young girl sitting in the chair lifted her head and looked at Katie. Her eyes were red and swollen, her hair was in a messy ponytail, and her face looked very sad.

“Good morning, I am Katie.” Katie said and held out her hand.

“Jordan.” Jordan said and took Katie’s hand.

They both looked at Madison and Katie reached over and touched her forehead; it was warm, and she pushed some hair back. She ran her hand over her right cheek, and it was soft and smooth.

“What happened?” Jordan said softly and Katie looked at her.

“Sam’s dad was drunk, and he hurt them. Thankfully Aaron was there, or it could have been way worse.” Katie said and motioned to the rollaway in the corner.

“I don’t understand, why would he hurt her?” Jordan said and looked at Madison.

“He was angry, and he hurt Sam bad, Madison stepped in front of him to protect Sam and he hit her.” Katie said and Jordan started crying.

“Dammit, why does she have to do that?” Jordan said with the tears running down her cheeks.

“Do what honey?” Katie said.

“Be so fucking fearless.” Jordan said and looked at Katie.

Katie smiled and felt her throat tighten but she did not have an answer for her. Jordan continued to look at her, hoping for an answer, when they heard a soft voice.

“Don’t cry.” Madison whispered and moved her hand up to Jordan’s cheek, wiping off the tears. Jordan grabbed her hand and held it to her cheek.

“How do you feel?” Jordan said.

“Sleepy.” Madison said and smiled. Katie felt her heart flutter when she saw that little smile.

“I don’t know why; you have been sleeping for a day.” Jordan said and Madison smiled again.

“How is Sam?” Madison said softly.

“She is still sleeping.” Katie said and Madison moved her head to look at Katie. Katie saw Madison’s face crumble instantly and then she whimpered. Katie’s heart stopped.

“Madison, what is it baby?” Katie said, moving closer to her.

“Hurts.” Madison whispered, her eye closed, and her left arm started shaking. Katie panicked and ran to the door.

“Stacy, she’s awake and in pain. Help.” Katie said.

“Shit.” Stacy said and jumped up. She grabbed a syringe and ran into the room.

Madison was shaking and Jordan was crying. Stacy pulled the syringe top off and injected it into the IV. She covered the needle and dropped it in her pocket. She leaned over and put her hands on the sides of Madison’s head. Madison opened her right eye.

“Sweetie, look at me. Try to breath slow and deep. There you go, deep breaths. The medicine will help quickly, just relax and let it work.” Stacy said and Madison stopped shaking. Katie could see her chest rising and falling slowly.

“That a girl, is it getting better?” Stacy said and Madison nodded. Stacy stood and looked at Katie.

“I am so sorry, she was due for her pain meds, but her vitals looked good, so I was hoping she would wake up gently. We are trying hard not to over-medicate her. She should be ok now. I will let the doctor know she is awake.” Stacy said.

“Thank you so much.” Katie said and Stacy walked away. She stopped in front of Henry. He had his arms wrapped around himself.

“Henry, she is ok. All is well.” Stacy said softly and touched his arm. He looked at her and smiled.

“Honey, are you ok now?” Katie said and Madison nodded.

“I am sorry, it just hurt so bad.” Madison whispered.

“I know baby.” Katie said.

“Katie, this is Jordan.” Madison said.

“Yes, we have met. I recognize her from the races.” Katie said.

“Yeah, those times I finished right behind you.” Jordan said and Madison turned her head slowly.

“You inspired me. If you weren’t so good, I wouldn’t have been able to run so fast.” Madison whispered and Jordan looked at Katie. Katie shrugged and smiled.

“Do you guys have secrets already?” Madison whispered and Katie chuckled.

“Jordan is just getting used to her membership in the Madison Fan Club.” Katie said and Madison smiled.

“I have a fan club?” Madison whispered.

“You do, you haven’t figured that out yet? They are everywhere.” Katie said and moved to the side. Madison looked and saw Aaron and Alex asleep on the bed. She looked back at Katie.

“How is Aaron, he was really mad and now he will be really sad to see us like this.” Madison whispered.

“Yeah, he is pretty messed up. He does love you guys.” Katie said.

“I need to tell him it is ok. He saved us.” Madison said.

“As soon as he wakes up, you can tell him.” Katie said.

“They are very cute. They look good together.” Madison said as she looked at Alex and Aaron snuggled on the small bed.

“I agree.” Katie said and stepped back to the side of the bed. Madison turned her head to Jordan.

“Jordan, how did the meet go?” Madison whispered.

“It is probably getting ready to start.” Jordan said.

“What time is it?” Madison whispered.

“It is 7:55, the first events are about to start.” Jordan said.

“Why are you not there?” Madison whispered.

“Really? There is no challenge without you.” Jordan said.

“Your coach is going to be mad.” Madison whispered.

“He will get over it, it will give some other girls a chance.” Jordan said.

“Yeah, that will be nice.” Madison whispered and closed her eye.

“Sweetie, are you tired?” Katie said and Madison opened her eye slowly.

“I guess, I feel like I am floating on a cloud. This bed is very comfortable. You should try it.” Madison said and Katie giggled.

Jordan saw a doctor approach the bed, he was young and smiling. Henry approached and stood behind Jordan, his hands on her shoulders. The doctor moved to the left side of the bed, in front of Jordan.

“Hey sweetheart, how do you feel?” The doctor said and Madison looked at him.

“I feel good, like soft and warm.” Madison said.

“I am Dr. Parsons; I took care of you when you came in yesterday. You look a lot better already.” He said.

“Thank you for yesterday.” Madison said.

“You are welcome, are you in any pain?” the doctor said.

“Not right now, my head hurt really bad a few minutes ago.” Madison said and smiled. The doctor looked up and Jordan noticed a nurse standing behind Katie.

“10 minutes ago, doctor.” The nurse said and he nodded.

“Ok, I want to take off this bandage now. Is this your dad?” the doctor said and looked back at Henry.

“Yes, that is my daddy. This is my girlfriend.” Madison said and touched Jordan’s cheek. The doctor chuckled.

“This is your mom?” The doctor said and looked at Katie. Madison turned her head slowly and looked at Katie.

“Yes.” Madison said softly. Katie pulled Madison’s hand to her face and kissed it gently. Her heart felt so full.

“Ok, guys, this is what we are looking for. Hopefully the swelling will be down, and we can get an X-ray. We want to make sure the eye is healthy, and her vision is ok. The pain she is having could be left over from the head trauma or it could be related to the eye. Let’s have a look.” The doctor said and pulled out a small pair of scissors.

Doctor Tim Parsons cut the bandage slowly. He was trying hard to focus and not let his anger rise, he hated these cases. Small, innocent children brutalized by horrible adults. This young girl was cute as a button, how could a grown man hit her in the face? He saw a lot of bad stuff in his line of work but sometimes even he was taken aback, and this was one of those times. He sliced the last little piece of tape and put the scissors back in his pocket.

“Ok, I am going to take this off and if I am good, it will not hurt at all. You think I am good enough?” Dr. Parsons said and looked at Madison. She nodded and smiled. Her smile was amazing, and he felt himself relax.

Doctor Parsons pulled the bandage off slowly and more bruises appeared. He pulled the bandage off her left eye and then handed it to the nurse. He looked back and her left eye was closed. He touched her eye socket gently and it felt normal. She did not flinch and that was good. There was a cut above her eye and then another to the left of the eye. Combined with the bruising on her left cheek he could almost see the imprint of a fist. He felt his anger start to rise again.

“Does it hurt at all when I touch here?” He said and gently applied pressure to the top of her eye socket.

“No, doctor.” Madison said softly.

“How about now?” he said and applied pressure to the left of her eye. He saw her flinch.

“A little.” Madison said.

“Ok, dad, can you hit the light switch?” Doctor Parsons said and the room got darker. The light above the bed gave them enough light to see.

“Madison, open your left eye slowly.” Doctor Parsons said. Madison opened her left eye, and everyone was a little blurry.

Doctor Parsons immediately looked at the nurse.

“Get Opto down here now.” He said softly but firmly.

“Yes, doctor.” The nurse said and left. Katie watched her leave and then looked back at the doctor.

“Doctor, what’s wrong?” Katie said, her voice trembling.

“I just wanted someone else to take a look. Her eyelid does not look responsive, and her eye movement is erratic.” Doctor Parsons said and looked at Madison.

“Madison, how is your vision?” Doctor Parsons said.

“Kinda blurry.” Madison said.

“Ok, can you focus on my finger?” He said and held up a single finger in front of her. She looked at it.

“Ok, now just let your eyes follow my finger.” He said and slowly moved it towards him.

Katie saw Madison’s right eye move to the finger but her left did not seem to go far enough. She tried to stay calm as her mind was screaming. She watched the doctor move his finger back the other way and Madison’s right eye followed but her left slipped too far down. Katie looked up at the doctor.

“Ma’am, it looks like she may have some damage to her orbital wall. There is probably a fracture in her socket as well. Ophthalmology will be here in a minute, and they can confirm. The blurry vision is also an indicator of orbital wall damage. Madison, you can close your eyes, sweetie.” Doctor Parsons said.

Madison closed her eyes and she started getting scared. Her left eye did not feel right, it was like she couldn’t control it, and everything was cloudy. She tried to stay calm, but she felt herself getting sad. She opened her right eye and looked at Katie.

“Katie, I am scared.” Madison whispered and started crying softly. Katie whipped her head back and looked down. She put her left hand on Madison’s cheek and looked in her eye.

“Sweetheart, it will be ok. The doctors will take care of you. We are all here for you.” Katie said and kissed her hand again.

“Madison, I am so sorry. I did not mean to scare you. There is another doctor coming that is an expert on eyes. He will let us know what is wrong and how to fix it.” Doctor Parsons said softly, and Madison nodded. Madison felt Jordan and Katie squeeze her hands. She looked up at her daddy and he looked scared too. She closed her eye and tried to breathe.

Katie felt her heart breaking and looked at the doctor. He looked very concerned. She looked up at Henry and he looked terrified. Jordan was just holding Madison’s hand to her cheek and crying herself. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up at Brad. She saw Sarah, Aaron, and Alex all standing behind Brad and watching. Madison’s posse was present, she smiled and looked back at Madison. Her eyes were still closed. Katie leaned over and whispered in Madison’s ear.

“Sweetheart, look around.” Katie whispered and Madison opened her eyes.

“Look at all the people that love you.” Katie whispered and Madison looked slowly around the room. She saw all her people, well, most of them but the room was kinda full. She looked at Katie and smiled.

“You are an amazing girl and very strong. You will get better, and all of these people will help you.” Katie said and Madison smiled again. Madison felt herself start to calm down. She did have a lot of people and they were all very cute and she loved them all. She was a lucky girl.

Another doctor walked into the room, followed by the nurse. He walked up next to Katie, and she slid over to give him room. He was balding and wore small wire glasses. He had a kind face and he leaned over to Madison. Madison looked up at him.

“Well, I don’t think I have ever seen this many people in a room, are you a rock star?” The new doctor said, and Madison smiled.

“Yes, sir.” Madison said and thought of her pretty friend lying in the bed next to her.

“I thought so, I am Dr. Jeffery, your name is Madison, right, and I hear you are having some problems with those pretty eyes.” He said and Madison nodded.

“Ok, let me have a look.” He said and touched above her left eye gently.

His touch was soft and felt nice, he ran his fingers around her eye and Madison flinched a little when he moved past the edge of her eye. He felt under her eye and Madison flinched again, it hurt just a little.

“Ok, sweetheart, I want you to close both of your eyes and turn your head towards me. When I say I want you to open your eyes and look at my face. Try not to laugh, ok?” He said and Madison giggled.

Madison turned her head towards the doctor and waited.

“Ok, open both your eyes slowly and look at me.” He said softly.

Katie watched Madison open her eyes and focus on his face. Her left eye slowly fell to the bottom and Katie tried to hold in her fear.

“Ok, now tell me, how is your vision?” He said softly.

“Kinda blurry and then not.” Madison said and he smiled.

“Ok, you can close your eyes. Tell me where it hurts, just point.” He said.

Jordan let go of her right hand and Madison pointed to the edge of her eye, and then below it. She also pointed to her cheek, and then her chin. The doctor chuckled and Madison opened her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I had to stop you before you got to your feet.” He said and Madison chuckled.

“Ok, here is what we are going to do. Tomorrow morning, I am going to fix your eye good as new. You will need to stay in the hospital for a couple more days so I can watch you and tell you some more jokes. I have lots. Does that sound good?” Doctor Jeffery said.

“Thank you doctor. Can I sleep now? I am really tired.” Madison said.

“Absolutely, I will talk to your mom and dad, and all your crew in the hall so we don’t disturb you.” He said and Madison chuckled again when she looked at her “crew”.

Doctor Jeffery walked out into the hall with Doctor Parsons. The nurse and Jordan stayed with Madison, Sarah stayed with Sam and everyone else followed the doctor. Madison looked at Jordan. Her eyes were red and swollen. She moved her hand to her cheek.

“You are pretty even when you are crying.” Madison whispered.

“You are a liar; I am a mess. How do you do this to me?” Jordan said.

“I am a rock star; you heard the doctor.” Madison whispered and Jordan chuckled through her tears.

“You certainly are.” Jordan said.

“Will you stay with me? Your hand is warm.” Madison whispered.

“As long as you want.” Jordan said.

“Good.” Madison whispered and closed her eyes.

Stacy fought to not cry as she watched the two girls talk. God, they were adorable, and her heart hurt when she thought of anyone hurting them. She checked the equipment and then the IV site on Madison’s left arm. Madison did not move or open her eyes; Stacy knew the pain meds were in full force now as the young girl slept. She straightened the sheets and smiled at Jordan.

“I will be right outside if you need me.” Stacy said softly.

“Thanks.” Jordan whispered and Stacy smiled. She saw the love in the girl’s eyes, she was seeing that quite a bit in this room lately. She looked at Madison and wondered what magic this little girl had to gather up this much love. She walked back to her desk.

Dr. Jeffery led Dr. Parsons and Madison’s family and friends into a small conference room. He waited for everyone to get in and he closed the door.

“Well, I have to say Miss Madison has quite a following.” Dr. Jeffery said and there was polite laughter.

“Ok, here is the scoop. First, we are going to get her into x-ray in a little while to confirm some of this but here is what I am pretty sure we have. She probably has a hairline fracture of her eye socket, hopefully not too severe but X-ray will confirm. The big issue is that she has a fracture of her orbital floor. This occurs often in car accidents due to the dashboard and often in men after fistfights. The loss of control of her left eye and the blurry vision is an indicator of this.” Dr. Jeffery said and looked at the crowd.

“Doctor, does it require surgery?” Katie said.

“Sometimes it will heal on its own in the case of minor fractures, but I did not like the way her eye dropped, I think some of the muscles are constricted so I want to operate immediately. We can do it endoscopically so it will be a quicker recovery.” Dr. Jeffery said.

“How long will it take her to recover?” Katie said.

“I will know better when I get in there and see how severe it is. Worst case, 10-12 weeks but she is young and if it is not severe then it could be much shorter.” Dr. Jeffery said.

“Will her vision be impacted?” Katie said.

“Initially, a little, just blurriness, but when the nerves heal, she should recover fully. She also has some nerve damage above her eyelid, the eyelid is sluggish. That will heal on its own eventually.” Dr. Jeffery said.

“Thank you doctor.” Katie said.

“Anyone else have any questions?” Dr. Jeffery said and everyone shook their head.

“Ok, the nurses will let you know when she is needed in X-ray and the surgery will be first thing in the morning. She should be back in her room by 8:00 in the morning.” Dr. Jeffery said.

The doctors walked out, and Katie hugged Brad. Aaron’s heart felt heavy. Alex felt strange, she had memories running across her head of her own father. She squeezed Aaron’s arm and tried to focus on Madison. Henry was just standing by himself and staring. Katie looked over and broke her hug with Brad. She took Henry’s hands and looked at him.

“Henry, she is going to be ok. The doctors are good, and they will make her better.” Katie said.

“I know. I was just thinking that if someone as sweet and good as Madison and Sam have something like this happen to them what chance do we have?” Henry said and Katie hugged him.

“Henry why don’t you and Brad go for a walk. I will go back in and check on Madison. You need to get away for a minute.” Katie said.

“Yeah, c’mon buddy, I will buy you a soda.” Brad said and put his arm around Henry.

Katie watched them walk out and she felt so bad for Henry. Madison was his life, and she could not imagine how hard this must be for him. She remembered how proud he looked at the meet. She started walking back to the room.

Jordan sat next to the bed and watched Madison sleep. Her phone buzzed and she looked down. It was Josie calling. She answered.

“Hello.” Jordan said.

“Hey, bitch, where are you? I just kicked some serious ass, and someone was not here to see it.” Josie said.

“She is in the hospital.” Jordan said softly.

“Who?” Josie said.

“Madison.” Jordan said.

“Oh fuck, sweetie, are you ok?” Josie said.

“No.” Jordan said softly.

“I will be there, what room?” Josie said.

“You don’t have to do that.” Jordan said.

“Don’t fight me, that little shit got you smiling again after a very long time, you are hurting, and I want to be there, what room?” Josie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.