Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 29: Friday

Fiction Story: Chapter 29: Friday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison looked up at Aaron and he was smiling. His chest was impressive and there was no hair on it, his arms looked even bigger without a shirt. She felt him between her legs and then she felt him push gently. Her young pussy opened for him, and she felt his cock start to slide inside her. She took a deep breath and then she noticed movement. Katie was on her left and Alex was on her right. They each took one of her hands and held them as Aaron slid his huge black cock deeper into her little body.

Madison whimpered as the monster cock continued to open her up. She looked up and now Jordan was smiling down at her. Jordan moved closer and then kissed her gently. She felt a warmth move through her body and then she felt something soft and warm on her breasts. She looked and Katie and Alex were each kissing and sucking on one of her nipples. Jordan leaned over and she saw Jordan’s boobs hanging over her face. They were big and firm, and she wanted to kiss them.

Jordan moved her face down and started to kiss her hard. She felt her tongue shoot into her mouth and her hands on the sides of her head. Madison groaned into Jordan’s mouth as she felt Aaron sink completely inside. His entire cock was in her body. She tried to imagine what this must look like. She heard a buzzing noise and thought it was coming from outside. What could be buzzing so loud outside?

Madison opened her eyes, and she was in her bedroom, her sheets were off, and her legs were spread wide open. She looked around and she was by herself. She closed her eyes and tried to pull the dream back. She felt sadness when she realized it was not real. It felt so real. She sat up and realized she was wet with sweat. Her hair was pasted to her face. She slid her legs off the side of the bed and tried to get her bearings. That was quite a dream. She reached down and touched her panties to make sure they were not full of stuff. No, dry and clean, damn.

She walked slowly into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She looked a little ragged this morning, well, that dream was intense, and her body sort of felt like it had really happened. She did realize she would be a lot sorer if Aaron had truly had sex with her. She smiled when she thought of his face looking down at her. It wasn’t real but the memory of the dream would work until she could break him down and have him put his cock in her for real. She stripped off her shirt and panties and stepped into the warm shower.

Alex woke up and felt Aaron’s body against her back. His arm was over her and holding her breast. This was nice. She loved the feel of his skin on hers and it felt good to be in his arms. She felt safe and protected. She also felt a little sore, they had a lot of sex yesterday. They would have to tone that down a little or she would end up walking funny permanently. She glanced at the clock and saw she had 10 more minutes before she had to get up. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

Barry Jones was watching his screen, worried about his relationship with Madison. He chuckled at the irony; his concern did not stop him from watching her get dressed. She walked in the room in her towel, what was it about girls in towels that was so hot. He remembered when she was in a towel in his house, God, he wished he had footage of that day. He saw her drop the towel and her firm little ass filled his screen. It was remarkable, so firm and full but toned and looked perfect on top of her strong legs. He saw her bend over to open a lower drawer and he almost fell off his chair. He caught a short glimpse of her pussy as she bent over. He wiped his forehead and tried to breathe deep.

Madison pulled out her jean skirt, she hadn’t worn that in a while. Mr. Thomas would love this one. It was the shortest skirt she had; it came to the middle of her thighs. She dug around in her underwear drawer and tried to decide which panties he would like to see today. She decided on a pair of red silk ones, they were a little fancy but hey it was Friday and she had to go to the office today anyway. She was pretty sure an old man or two would be involved and they would love these as well. She stepped into them and pulled them up. They fit snug, she must be growing, they were almost too small but still comfortable. She may have to go panty shopping, she smiled when she thought of asking Jordan to help her with that.

Alex rubbed his arm and felt him move a little. She felt him squeeze her breast and she felt a shiver run through her. No, they could not fuck this morning, her pussy needed a break. She also needed to get going or she was going to be late. She rolled over and looked at him. His hand slid down and started rubbing between her legs.

“Relax tiger, I am really sore and almost late. Can I take a rain check?” She said and touched his powerful chest.

“Sure, you are just so pretty I can’t keep my hands off your body. It is nice waking up next to you.” Aaron said.

“Yes, that is nice. I promise you can fuck me all weekend if you want. I just need to get to work.” She said.

“I may call you on that one. That sounds like fun. Now get out of my bed before I lose control.” He said and pushed her. She laughed and scrambled to her feet.

Aaron watched her walk into the bathroom. Her ass was special, he was wondering if he had seen a better one. He was pretty sure the only one that even came close was Sam. He smiled when he thought of her, he was comparing a 14-yr-old to a grown woman but that was a nice little ass she had working. He pulled his mind back to Alex and pulled her pillow over and took a deep breath. He loved having her here and she was already making his apartment feel different. Better atmosphere and much better smells.

Madison found a pink halter top and slipped it on. It was a little different in that the straps were not thin like regular halters. It didn’t quite meet her skirt, a couple inches of her belly showed. She was probably pushing the limits of the dress code, but it was Friday and she felt good today. She thought about tossing another outfit in her bag just in case but decided against it. She would live on the edge; her principal and assistant principal were both older men and she figured they would not mind. She looked at the mirror and decided she did not need a bra with the halter, it would look dumb anyway. She rubbed her boobs and got a wonderful idea; Mr. Thomas was going to remember today for a long time.

Aaron opened his eyes, and she was looking down at him. Her hair was curled and looked amazing; she was wearing a blue dress that looked very nice on her. He could tell she had hose or stockings on as her legs were tinted black. The top of the dress held her boobs perfectly, she looked very professional but very fuckable. Of course, he was starting to think she would look fuckable in anything she wore. She smiled at him and leaned over to kiss him.

“Have a good day, I will see you this afternoon when you bring Madison?” She said and kissed him gently.

“Yep, you certainly will.” He said and she saw the look in his eyes. Her pussy tingled and she wondered if she would be able to stop him from pulling her into that closet at the office.

“Ok, I have to go. Try and fuck something today, I am still sore.” She said and walked to the door. He laughed as she walked out of the room.

“I’ll get right on that.” He said. She waved and left for work.

Madison hopped down the stairs and Henry chuckled. She was obviously in Friday mode.

“You look cute today, I haven’t seen that skirt in a long time.” He said.

“Yeah, it got lost in the bottom of my drawer, I wanted to wear something fun today, it is Friday and I feel good.” Madison said and opened the refrigerator to pull out the milk for her cereal.

“You excited for the meet tomorrow?” Henry asked.

“Yes, it will be fun running against Jordan, I almost feel like we are on the same team, but I am sure coach won’t think like that.” Madison said and sat at the table.

“Yeah, I am thinking he will not feel any different about Jordan.” Henry said.

“He hasn’t shared any new plans he has although sometimes he saves it and springs it on me at the last minute.” Madison said and took a big bite of cereal.

“Well, either way it will be exciting, you guys have been running really well. I am very proud of you; it is not often that a freshman qualifies for state.” Henry said.

“Yeah, coach said I was his first. He is pretty excited.” Madison said, feeling even better talking about coach and her running.

“That is amazing baby. You should be very excited. When is state?” Henry said.

“I am not sure, we have to have district first, I think that is in a couple of weeks so state would be after that. I will ask coach.” She said, chewing her cereal.

“That will be very cool, they usually hold that in a big stadium, it will feel like the Olympics.” Henry said and she laughed.

“Daddy, I don’t think our state tournament will be anything like the Olympics.” Madison said and smiled.

“Well, it will be for me.” Henry said and stood to bring his coffee cup to the sink.

“Are you going to be at the office this afternoon?” Madison said.

“Yes, I should be. We can ride home together.” Henry said.

“Cool, we have to pick up Sam. Remember she is spending the night.” Madison said.

“That’s right, no problem. I have to get going honey. Have a great day and I will see you this afternoon.” Henry said and kissed her on the top of the head.

“Have a good day, daddy.” Madison said.

Madison watched her daddy walk out and thought about him being at the office when she was helping Mr. Thompson. She was sure Mr. Thompson thought about that, but it would be bad if her daddy walked in while she was practicing on one of her old men. She felt a tingle in her tummy when she thought about what she might have to do this afternoon. She hoped she would not end up with stuff in her shoes again, she just got them clean from last time.

Barry Jones was nervous as he sat on his swing. He was hesitant for the first time ever to have Madison come over and visit. He felt like an idiot for the way he butchered their conversation yesterday, he had made her cry. He was such a schmuck; he would not be surprised if she didn’t even stop over this morning. He heard a door slam and he saw Henry walking to his car. He waved, Henry waved back and got in his car and drove off. He sat for a few more minutes in his agony and then he heard the door slam again.

He watched her walk across his yard and his cock stiffened immediately. Obviously, his nervousness did not inhibit his blood flow. She had on a little pink halter with her tight belly showing. That little jean skirt was fucking amazing. It was tiny and it reminded him how small she was. Her legs were definitely on display today. He wondered what her teachers would think about this outfit. His nerves ramped up as she walked up the steps. She smiled and came over and sat down on his swing. She was looking down as her legs dangled off the swing.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” She said.

“Good morning, Madison. How are you today?” Barry said.

“I feel good today. I love Fridays.” She said and looked at him. He could see sadness in her eyes, and it broke his heart.

“Yes, I love Fridays as well. I am getting excited about your meet; I love watching them.” Barry said.

“Thanks, me too. Sam is spending the night tonight.” Madison said.

“That will be fun, how is she feeling? I know you were worried about her.” Barry said.

“She is feeling much better.” Madison said, she wanted to talk to Mr. Jones about Sam’s daddy, but she felt like the conversation would be awkward, so she did not say anything.

“That is good. Maybe it was growing pains and she is past it.” He said.

“Yeah, hopefully.” Madison said.

They sat in silence and Madison tried to breathe deep to keep from crying. She hated that she had messed up their friendship. Why had she pushed him so hard to do things? Why didn’t she notice he was uncomfortable? She wondered if she could have a friend without kissing and touching them. She thought about her life lately and she had no one like that. Mr. Jones used to be that, and Jordan was for a minute but then she ended up naked in her car with her panties around her ankle. That was nice though and she didn’t regret that a bit. She did miss her talks with Mr. Jones. All of a sudden, she was not so happy, she wiped her eyes.

Barry looked at the young girl and he didn’t know what to say or do. He knew he was an idiot, but he had no idea how to fix it. She was sitting with her cute feet swinging and her head down.

“Madison, what do you have planned for the rest of the weekend?” He said and she looked at him. He watched as her face crumbled. The tears exploded out of her eyes.

“Oh, Mr. Jones, I am so sorry.” She said through her sobs and tears. He slid over and hugged her to his chest. He held her as she cried. He figured he could hold her forever if needed. He leaned over and put his cheek on the top of her head.

Madison was embarrassed that she could not hold back her sadness. She had felt so good this morning when she woke up but now, she was sad as she sat on his swing in his arms. His hug felt good, she hoped he was not uncomfortable hugging her. He shouldn’t, her daddy hugged her, and it was fine. She pulled back a little and wiped her eyes again.

“Mr. Jones, can we start over? I miss talking to you.” She said.

“Baby, we can do whatever you want that will make you happy. It breaks my heart to see you sad.” He said and wiped some tears off her cheek.

“Ok, I need you. I don’t want us to ever not be friends.” She said.

“Sweetheart, I will be your friend until I die. Nothing or no one will ever change that. Please believe me and whatever I did to make you sad I am deeply sorry.” He said.

“You didn’t do anything, it was me. I made you do things that made you uncomfortable.” She said.

“Let’s agree to just wipe out yesterday and move on, how about that?” He said.

“I would like that.” She said and stood up. She picked up her backpack and stepped in front of him.

“Can I kiss you goodbye?” She said and he nodded.

She leaned over and kissed his lips gently. She held the kiss for a few seconds and pulled back.

“You have a good day.” She said.

“You too sweetheart.” He said and she turned and walked off his porch. He watched her ass as she walked across his yard, knowing it was wrapped in red silk. He wondered if he would ever see it live again or would he be relegated to his computer to see her.

Madison walked to Sam’s house and stopped, Sam came out of the door and walked down the steps. She looked like she was still feeling good. She had on a cute white sundress that was shorter than usual. Her legs looked nice. She walked up to Madison.

“Good morning rock star. You are looking hot today.” Sam said.

“Not as hot as you, that dress is cool.” Madison said.

“Yeah, this is the one Katie bought for me. It is a lot like the one you have.” Sam said.

“But you wear it better than I ever did, you look amazing.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

They walked to school and talked the entire way. Madison reminded her they were going to drop her off after school and then pick her up on the way back from the office. They approached the school and went in, Madison hugged Sam and told her she would see her at lunch. She walked to Mr. Thomas’s room and saw him sitting at his desk. He looked like he was working on a report of some kind, he had a folder open. She walked up and stood next to him. He turned and his face was only about six inches from her boobs. He looked up at her.

“Good morning, Madison.” He said.

“Good morning, Mr. Thomas. Happy Friday.” She said and turned to walk to her desk. She was the first one in the class. She sat at her desk and reached under her desk to put her books away. She spread her legs a little more than needed and he got a great look at the red silk between her legs.

Hank Thomas wondered how he had survived so many years without Madison. He had taught a lot of pretty girls but there was only one Madison. She had his mind in turmoil, he knew his decisions were not good, but he didn’t care. He looked at her pretty legs in that short skirt. He saw the flash of red when she put her books away. He was pretty sure he would get a good look at those panties at lunch. He looked back at his grade book and the numbers looked all jumbled. Damn this girl.

Madison actually took notes in first period, she got into the flow of the class when he started. He was a good teacher, even though she knew he was a little distracted by her. He delivered a good lesson despite that. She heard the bell and reached down to get her books. She made sure he got another good look. She shoved her stuff in her backpack and walked to his desk.

“Mr. Thomas, can we eat lunch with you today?” Madison said.

“Absolutely.” He said.

“Do you have lights that need changing?” She said and smiled.

“Not today.” He said.

“That’s ok. Sam is wearing a really pretty dress today.” She said and walked out of his room.

He watched her walk out and looked at the clock, only 3 hours until lunch. He opened his grade book again and took a deep breath.

Madison floated through her next two classes, feeling good and looking forward to lunch. She had plans to make this a day Mr. Thomas would think about for a long time. She saw Sam in the hallway after third period, watching her walk down the hall towards her and realizing again how pretty she was. Her dress looked amazing on her, the color of her tan legs looking fantastic coming out of the bottom of the white dress. Her long blonde hair flowing over the dress finished out the picture of a young cover model. She had a very pretty friend.

“Hey rock star, how was your morning, you didn’t break Thomas, did you?” Sam said as she walked up.

“Why would you say that? I am very sweet.” Madison said.

“Yeah, sweet like poison, that poor man is going to have a heart attack one day and you my little friend will be his downfall.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

She did worry about Mr. Thomas but so far, he had shown no signs of distress. She thought for a second that maybe she should stop but the shiver running through her belly squashed that thought quickly. They walked into Mr. Thomas’s room, and he was looking over an open folder.

“Hi, Mr. Thomas.” Madison said as she walked in. Hank Thomas looked up and saw her walk in, pull up a stool, and hop up on it. He was staring at those precious red panties again in addition to her smooth thighs.

“Hi girls, just trying to work on grades.” He said as he tried to pull his eyes from her between her legs.

“Cool, what is my grade?” Madison said.

“You have an A, Madison.” She said and Madison smiled. She took a big bite of her sandwich.

“How are you, Sam?” Hank said, moving his eyes from one girl’s crotch to the other. Sam’s legs were not spread as wide as Madison’s but enough that he could see her white lace panties. Her legs were remarkable, so tan and long and smooth.

“I am good, Mr. Thomas, glad that it is Friday.” Sam said and took a bite of her sandwich.

“Yes, I am glad it is Friday as well. What do you guys have planned for the weekend?” Hank said.

“We are running in a meet at Jefferson tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday.” Sam said.

“Yes, I have heard about that. Madison, you are doing well lately, right?” Hank said.

“She has won her last 4 races; you should come and watch Mr. Thomas.” Sam said.

“Maybe I will, I don’t live too far away from Jefferson.” Hank said, wondering if he could withstand seeing these girls on a Saturday as well as all week.

“That would be cool, Mr. Thomas.” Madison said with a mouthful of sandwich.

Hank Thomas watched the young girls finish their lunch, he tried to look at their faces, but those legs pulled his eyes constantly down. Madison jumped off the stool and tossed her trash in his can. She wiped the crumbs off her skirt and looked at him. She had a sparkle in her eye, and he was suddenly afraid.

“Mr. Thomas, do you think Sam is pretty?” Madison said, walking behind Sam and pulling her hair off the front of her dress gently. She ran her hands through the long blonde hair and looked at him.

“Yes, very pretty.” He said, unsure of where she was leading him. Sam was also a little nervous of where her friend was going.

“I think so too, I can’t help myself from kissing on her all the time.” Madison said and kissed Sam’s neck. Sam moaned as a small jolt of electricity originated on her neck where Madison’s lips touched.

Hank Thomas was frozen as he looked at the young girl kissing the neck of her friend. This was the things porn movies were made of, not the cheap ones, no, the ones in the room behind the curtain that you had to know the password to even see. He took a deep breath and hoped no one walked into his room.

Madison kissed Sam’s neck and worked her way up to her ear and then over to her cheek. Sam was sitting still as she moved to the side. Madison moved her lips over Sam’s and kissed her softly. She turned and looked at Mr. Thomas and he was visibly sweating. She smiled at him and kissed Sam softly again. She heard Sam whimper a little.

“Mr. Thomas, we should be getting to class, or I could keep going for a couple more minutes. Do you want me to stop?” Madison said and ran her hand over Sam’s neck and cheek.

Hank Thomas’s brain screamed to tell her to stop, his thoughts moved to the serious trouble he could be in if she continued. His mouth opened to put a stop to this immediately and take control of this dangerous situation.

“Please don’t stop.” He said and his mind punched the wall of his brain.

Madison smiled and kissed Sam again, this time sliding her tongue into her friend’s sweet mouth. She touched Sam’s tongue and put her hand on the back of her head. She kissed her friend for a little while and Hank Thomas’s cock was so hard it hurt a little. He pushed on it to try and get relief. Madison pulled back and smiled at him. She stepped to the side and put her hand on Sam’s leg.

“Did you see Sam’s panties today?” Madison said as she ran her hand slowly up Sam’s thigh.

“Yes.” Hank whispered.

“They are pretty, right?” Madison said and slid her hand up more, feeling Sam’s skirt push up.

Hank Thomas was in turmoil. Madison was sliding her hand up Sam’s thigh and her dress was moving up, exposing more of those wonderful legs. He saw Sam’s panties again and they were white lace, they looked so delicate, and they hugged her body nicely. He could see the slight bulge of her mound and he felt his heart skip. Then he stopped breathing when he saw Madison’s small fingers gently touch Sam’s thigh and then slide over her panties. He saw Sam’s legs spread a little and he heard her moan. Madison kissed her again as she ran her fingers over the white lace.

Sam wanted to stop her friend but then she didn’t. The excitement created by the gentle touch of Madison’s fingers was multiplied even more by the fact that her teacher was watching them, and they were in his classroom. Madison warned her a while ago she would do this, and it was exciting to think of it then but now that it was happening it was even better. Sam closed her eyes, let herself go and trusted her friend.

Madison pulled back from Sam’s lips and cupped her pussy with her hand. She felt the heat from Sam on her palm and she knew her friend was excited. She could not wait until tonight so she could do this all night long. She got a shiver in her own body just thinking about that. She looked at Mr. Thomas and he looked like he was in shock. She smiled and moved her hand off Sam’s pussy. She rubbed her inner thigh gently and ran her hand down to her knee. She stepped away and stood in front of Mr. Thomas. He looked up at her and his eyes were wide open.

“Did you like that?” Madison said and he nodded.

“That was way better than a ladder, right?” She said and he nodded again.

“I thought so too, I hope you enjoyed your Friday, but I have one more surprise.” She said and he gulped.

“You tell me if you want me to stop.” She said and he saw her hands move to her halter.

He held his breath as her fingers slowly slid under her halter and then start lifting it. He saw her flat tummy and cute bellybutton and then more of it slowly appeared. He saw a slight bulge as the bottoms of her breasts appeared and she stopped. She looked at him.

“Do you want me to keep going?” She said softly.

“Yes, please.” He whispered.

His breath caught in his throat again as her fingers started moving again, more and more of her breasts coming into view. She paused for a second and then he saw her nipples pop out, they were perfect, small, pink, and centered on a pair of perfect young breasts. His eyes burned as he stared at her chest. She was holding her halter up and smiling at him. He could not take his eyes off her breasts; they were precious and arguably the best ones he had ever seen. He tried to take a deep breath to keep his heart operating. She slowly lowered her shirt and her breasts disappeared.

“Mr. Thomas, did you like that?” Madison said.

“God, yes, they are beautiful.” He said.

“Thank you, I like them too.” She said and squeezed her boobs through her halter.

“Madison, I don’t know what to say, but...” He started to talk, and she put her finger over his lips.

“Shh, please don’t say anything. We are having fun and I know you like watching. Let’s just leave it at that and look forward to Monday.” Madison said softly and he nodded.

“Sam, are you ready to go to 4th period?” Madison said.

“Yes, please.” Sam said and slid off the stool. Madison giggled.

“Mr. Thomas, you have a nice weekend.” Madison said.

“Thank you, Madison, good luck at the meet.” He said.

“Thank you, Mr. Thomas, I hope you can come and watch.” She said.

“I will try.” He said.

Madison picked up her backpack and put it on her shoulder, she and Sam walked out. She looked back before she left, and he still looked to be in shock. She hoped he could make it through the rest of the day. She was pretty sure he would remember this Friday for a long time.

“You are insane.” Sam said as they walked.

“You liked it, I felt you shivering under my fingers.” Madison said.

“I didn’t say that. I said you are insane.” Sam said.

“Maybe, but I was just making it up as I went along. I really can’t keep my hands off you.” Madison said.

“Insane.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

Madison hugged Sam and headed to 4th period. She smiled as the plan came to her for the afternoon, her friend would be surprised. She walked into 4th period and found her seat. She looked up at the clock and tried to make it go faster.

The bell rang for the last period and Madison stuffed her backpack quickly. She walked out and started to her locker. After storing what she did not need she started walking to the dressing room. On her way she stopped and bought a soda at the machine and put it in her backpack. She saw Sam and hugged her.

“I am so glad it is Friday; I need a break from all of this for a couple of days.” Sam said as they walked.

“Me too, I am just looking forward to sleeping in a little the next couple of days.” Madison said.

“What time did coach say we have to meet tomorrow?” Sam said.

“Jefferson is not that far away, he said the bus was leaving at 8:00, so if we dress at home we can sleep in a little bit.” Madison said.

“That works for me. Maybe I will just sleep in my uniform to save even more time.” Sam said.

“Nope.” Madison said.

“What do you mean nope?” Sam said.

“You are not sleeping in your uniform; you are sleeping naked my dear.” Madison said and Sam groaned.

“Insane.” Sam said as they walked into the dressing room.

They dressed and walked out to the practice field. Coach was talking to the sprinters, and they started to stretch. Madison sat on the ground and spread her legs, bending over and feeling the nice stretch in her hamstrings.

Coach Wilson walked over to Madison, and she sat up out of her stretch and looked at him, her legs spread obscenely wide. He could not help staring at the small shorts and how they barely covered her. He was pretty sure she shaved or he would see something. He shook his head and looked at her face, she was smiling.

“Hey coach.” Madison said.

“Hey girls, how are you feeling?” Coach said, glancing quickly down to look between her legs again.

“I feel great. What are we going to do tomorrow?” Madison said.

“Sam, do you feel like you could give me 6 strong laps?” Coach said.

“I don’t know Coach, I feel better, but I am not sure I am back up to full strength.” Sam said.

“Ok, we will see how you feel tomorrow. If you feel good, we will try the rabbit. If not, Madison you will just have to follow her and then outkick her at the end.” Coach said.

“Sounds good Coach, I am ready either way.” Madison said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.