Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 26: Wednesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 26: Wednesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her eyes and looked at her clock. Still 10 minutes before her alarm. She closed her eyes to try and grab a few minutes more, but she failed. She was awake now, might as well get up. She turned off the alarm and walked into the bathroom. Her shower finished waking her up as usual and she stepped out and grabbed her towel.

Barry Jones sipped his coffee and waited for Madison to come back from her shower. He still felt funny watching her, but he could not help himself, it was like having his own personal peep show. She walked back into the room, and he caught his breath. He would never get used to seeing her wrapped in a towel. Her young breasts bulging and her legs looking wonderful coming out of the bottom of the towel. Her hair was damp and flowing down her back. He heard a ping and looked down to see a message.

Hotshot89 – “Good morning, buddy, ready for the show?”

Oldfuck111 – “Good morning.”

Hotshot89 – “I love the towel look; her hair is really long.”

Okdfuck111 – “Yes, it is.”

Hotshot89 – “What will we wear today?”

Barry saw Madison digging in her closet.

Hotshot89 – “A dress! It is cute, I love sundresses.”

Hotshot89 – “And there goes the towel, oh fuck, she is fine. She is smooth, does she shave, wait a minute, how old is this girl?”

Oldfuck111 – “She is 14.”

Hotshot89 – “14? With a body like that, that is amazing. Those titties are nice.”

Oldfuck111 – “She is a runner.”

Hotshot89 – “Well that explains the tight tummy and the ripped legs. She is your neighbor?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes, she lives next door.”

Hotshot89 – “So, you get to see this cutie in the flesh?”

Okdfuck111 – “Yes, she walks by every day.”

Hotshot89 – “You are a lucky old fuck.”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes, I am.”

Hotshot89 – “You know how to record on the system, right?”

Oldfuck111 – “Yes.”

Hotshot89 – “Good, I am getting enough material, so I won’t have to pay for porn for a while.”

Oldfuck111 – “Do not let that stuff get out there.”

Hotshot89 – “Nope, this will be my private collection, I would not do that.”

Oldfuck111 – “Thanks”

Hotshot89 – “Have a good day, buddy. This was a great morning.”

Barry watched Madison walk out of her bedroom in her yellow sundress. He had seen her put on white panties but no bra, she really didn’t need it with this dress, the top was ruffled and would support her well. She was wearing her hair down again, he was glad.

“Good morning daddy.” Madison said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning, sweetie, you look cute today. I love that dress.” Henry said.

“Thank you, Katie bought this one for me. I love it too.” Madison said and spun around.

Henry thought she had never looked cuter; the dress was very pretty, and her socks and sneakers made the whole outfit scream innocence. He watched her make her toast and walk back to the table.

“What are you doing today? Will you be at the office when I am there today?” Madison said and took a bite of toast.

“I am not sure; I have a meeting in the afternoon at a client location across town. I am not sure I will be back. I may just drive home from there. You don’t need a ride, right?” Henry said.

“No, Aaron will bring me home.” She said.

“That is true, it is nice to have a driver.” He said.

“Yes, it makes me feel like a princess.” She said.

“Well, you are a princess.” He said.

“Thank you, daddy.” She said.

They ate their breakfast and laughed. He left for work, and she gathered up her schoolwork and headed next door. Barry was sitting on his swing as she walked out of her house and headed across his yard.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said and sat on the swing. Barry saw her pretty dress pull up when she sat down, her thighs were so nice to look at.

“Good morning, Madison, you look especially cute today.” He said.

“That is the same thing daddy said.” She said.

“Great minds think alike. Wearing your hair down again, I like it.” He said.

“Thanks, wanna brush it again?” She said.

“Yes, please.” He said quickly and she giggled.

She stood up and pulled her brush out of her backpack. She handed it to him and turned around. She moved back against him and put her hands on his knees. He picked up a large portion of hair and ran the brush through it slowly.

“How was your day yesterday with Jordan?” He said as he brushed the wonderful hair.

“It was so much fun; her uncle’s farm is amazing. I made friends with a cow; her name was Nellie. I saw a huge cat and played with puppies.” She said.

“That sounds very cool.” He said.

“Yes, and then her aunt made cobbler that was incredible. They also had fresh milk; I had never tasted anything like that before.” Madison said.

“You had quite the day.” Barry said.

“Yes, it was a lot of fun. We are hanging out again tomorrow.” She said.

“Nice. I am glad you are making new friends; it is very exciting.” He said.

“Yeah, it is good. She is very nice and very funny. She makes me laugh.” She said.

“That is important, you want someone around you that makes you laugh.” He said.

“Did your wife make you laugh?” She said and he paused.

“Every day.” He said.

“She was a really nice lady.” Madison said and turned around.

“Yes, she was.” He said and looked at Madison’s pretty face.

“I need to go now. Thank you for brushing my hair.” Madison said and he handed her the brush.

“It was definitely my pleasure.” He said as she shoved the brush back in her bag.

She stood up and moved closer to him. He watched her lean over and then her soft lips met his. She put her hand on his shoulder and pulled herself closer. He put his hand on her side. Her tongue slid into his mouth, and he pulled her closer, his hand moving to her lower back. They kissed for almost a full minute and then she pulled back slowly.

“Have a good day, Mr. Jones.” She said softly, her pretty eyes staring into his.

“You too Madison.” He said, his hand on her back. He felt the curve of her back as it moved to her firm ass. He could feel her panties through her dress.

“I love you; I have to go to the office today so I will not be here this afternoon.” She said and kissed him gently.

“I love you too, Madison. I will try to make it through the rest of the day without you.” He said and put his arm on his forehead. She laughed and he smiled.

“You are silly.” She said and picked up her backpack.

He watched her walk off his porch and across his lawn. Her dress was blowing softly against her legs. She was a vision today. He rubbed his poor cock. He would need the Kleenex today.

Madison walked up to Sam’s house, and she saw her friend come out of the house and down the steps. She looked like she was walking better. She was wearing a pretty pink shirt and a white skirt.

“Hey rock star.” Sam said as she walked up to Madison.

“Hey, you look like you feel better today.” Madison said as they started to walk.

“Yeah, my legs feel good today and my tummy is better.” Sam said and smiled.

“I am glad.” Madison said and noticed the driveway was empty.

“I like that dress.” Sam said.

“Thanks, Katie bought it for me.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you, but Katie bought me a dress too. It was one of the ones you tried on that day, she said she thought it would look really good on me.” Sam said.

“Cool, which one?” Madison said.

“The white sundress.” Sam said.

“Awesome, that one is really nice. When are you going to wear it?” Madison said.

“Soon, Mr. Thomas will love it, it is a little short on me.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“Yeah, he will like what we are wearing today. We may find a few bulbs out. You ready to climb the ladder?” Madison said.

“I think I may be. You may have to keep encouraging me.” Sam said.

“I can do that but all you have to do is look at his eyes and see how much he loves looking at you.” Madison said.

Sam nodded and wondered what it would be like to let a man look under her skirt. She had enjoyed the day at the Thompsons, but she had never done anything like this before. She looked at her friend and tried to figure out how she could be so comfortable with all of this and maintain her perfect innocent persona.

Madison hugged Sam and headed to first period. She saw the big smile on Mr. Thomas’s face when he saw her in a dress. She said hi to him and sat down slowly. She reached under her desk to put her books away. She sat up and looked at Mr. Thomas. He was sweating and he looked down right away. She loved seeing him like this, he was so cute. She paid attention in class today and took great notes. She was proud of herself as she collected her books and stuffed them into her backpack. She took her time getting her stuff together and was the last one to leave. She stopped at Mr. Thomas’s desk.

“See you at lunch today?” Madison said.

“Yes, I will be here.” Mr. Thomas said softly.

“Good, do you have anything we can help with? Sam wants to help too.” Madison said.

“Yes, there are some things.” He said.

“Ok, see you then.” She said and skipped out of the room.

Hank Thomas wiped his brow, she was beautiful today in her little sundress. Oh God, she just about asked him to let her climb on the ladder and Sam as well. He could only imagine what it would be like to look up at that little blonde. He looked around his room, he had to think of something quick.

Madison had a great morning, her classes seemed easy today. She was in a great mood. She walked out of third period and met Sam in the hallway.

“You ready for lunch?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

“Mr. Thomas was very excited to hear you wanted to help.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“I don’t know, I am nervous.” Sam said.

“You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to but look at his face when I go up. I can’t explain how cool it is to know you are causing that look. It just makes me feel good to make him so happy.” Madison said.

“We will see.” Sam said and they walked into Mr. Thomas’s room. She noticed the ladder was set up towards the back of the room and she saw there were two sets of lights that were not lit. She snickered at how silly this was. It would be a lot easier if they just sat on his desk and spread their legs. She looked at her friend and wondered how long it would take for them to get there.

“Hey, Mr. Thomas.” Madison said as she dragged a stool close to this desk.

“Hey girls, how are you today?” Mr. Thomas said and looked at Sam’s pretty legs coming out of her skirt. He felt his cock lurch when he thought of what color panties she may have on.

“We are good, I am very hungry.” Madison said and he saw a flash of white between her legs as she scrambled up on the stool. He was so bad but that was so hot as he stared at her thighs.

“Sam, how are you feeling today?” Mr. Thomas said. He did not get a flash as she got on her stool.

“I am feeling much better, thank you.” Sam said and took a bite of her sandwich.

“Mr. Thomas, do you have anything you need done today?” Madison said.

“Yes, I do. Those two sets of lights have been flickering for a few days. I got some new bulbs; I was hoping you guys could help. I can do it myself if you can’t.” He said.

“Mr. Thomas, what did I say about you climbing on that ladder? Of course, we can help, right Sam.” Madison said and looked at Sam. Sam nodded.

“Ok, finish your lunch, I will get the bulbs.” He said and walked to the back of the room.

“I don’t know.” Sam whispered.

“I will go first; you help him hold the ladder and look at him. I will do the other ones as well if you don’t want to.” Madison said.

“Ok.” Sam said and finished her sandwich.

“Here you go.” Mr. Thomas said and put a box on the desk. Madison wrapped up her napkin and trash and tossed them in the wastebasket.

“Ok, let’s get it done. Sam, can you help Mr. Thomas hold the ladder?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

They walked to the ladder and Madison put her foot on the first rung. Sam was holding the right side and he was holding the left.

“Mr. Thomas, I will take the bad ones out first.” She said and started to climb.

Hank Thomas watched her young legs move past his face. He was so close, how wonderful it would be to just reach out and touch her. He saw her feet stop on the second to last step and he looked up slowly, letting his eyes move up her smooth legs. He got to her perfect thighs and then he saw the white panties wrapped around her firm butt. God, he would never get tired of seeing this.

Sam watched Mr. Thomas’s face as Madison climbed the ladder. His eyes were big, and he looked like he was waiting for a wonderful surprise. The look of elation on his face reminded her of a little kid on Christmas morning. She looked up and saw Madison’s white panties. Yep, that classified as a wonderful surprise. She had seen Madison naked, but this view was special. She looked back at Mr. Thomas, and he looked like he was hypnotized. She saw Madison’s feet move.

“Mr. Thomas, here are the bad ones. Hand me the new ones.” Madison said and held out the old bulbs. She noticed he paused for a moment as his eyes moved up to look at her face. She smiled and felt a tingle in her legs.

Sam watched as Madison climbed up again. Her legs were very pretty, she understood why he loved this so much. She looked at his face again and the Christmas look was back. It was quite powerful to make someone think like it was Christmas. She did like the thought of that and wondered if she could make him think like that. She looked up at Madison’s panties. Would her panties be as pretty?

“Mr. Thomas, all done. Coming down.” Madison said and climbed down slowly, giving him one last chance to watch. She got to the bottom eventually and stood next to him.

“Ok, we need to slide the ladder a little that way for the next one.” Mr. Thomas said, and they helped him move the ladder under the other set of questionable bulbs.

“Sam, do you want to do these?” Madison said and Sam paused. Sam looked at Mr. Thomas and he had that look again. She looked back at Madison and nodded.

“Ok, go slow, we will hold it for you. Don’t go higher than the second step.” Madison said and Sam took a deep breath.

Hank Thomas watched Sam’s legs as they moved past his face. They were gorgeous but different than Madison’s. Madison’s were strong and powerful looking, and Sam’s were smoother and looked willowier. He could not put the exact words on them, but the view was magical. Her thighs were amazing and then he saw the pink panties. They were lacey and wrapped around her ass perfectly. Her ass looked a little bigger than Madison’s. It was like trying to decide between two different flavors of wonderful ice cream. He stared at the pink and tried to burn the image into his brain.

“She is pretty.” He heard a small whisper and he looked at Madison, she was smiling. He nodded.

“It’s ok, Mr. Thomas. You can look.” Madison whispered and he looked back up to the incredible pink panties.

“Mr. Thomas, here are the bad ones.” Sam said and held out the bulbs.

He saw her move down the ladder a little. He took them and handed her the new bulbs. He watched her climb again and then he was staring at the fantastic ass again.

“Pink looks good on her.” Madison whispered and he nodded, unable to stop staring.

“They are very soft.” She whispered.

“Oh God.” He mumbled and she giggled softly. Sam was screwing in the bulb, so her legs were moving slightly, making the view even better.

Sam finished and started down the ladder. She got to the floor and Mr. Thomas looked like he had seen a ghost. His face was frozen, and he had beads of sweat on his forehead. She walked over and picked up her backpack. Madison was right behind her.

“Mr. Thomas, we will see you tomorrow.” Madison said.

“Ok girls, thank you for your help.” He said as he walked slowly to his desk.

He watched them leave and took a deep breath. These girls were driving him slowly insane. Madison talking to him while he stared up Sam’s skirt almost pushed him right over the edge. This changed things dramatically. He had convinced himself it was all a series of innocent coincidences but now it felt like she had been manipulating him all along. This was different and even more exciting. His poor brain was muddled, and he wondered how he would make it through the rest of the day.

Madison floated through the afternoon, thinking about Sam’s pink panties at the top of that ladder. She walked to the gym after her last period, and she saw Sam waiting at the end of the hall.

“Hey, rock star.” Sam said and started to walk with her.

“Hey, how was the rest of your day?” Madison said.

“Great, all I could think about was Mr. Thomas’s face when he was looking at you.” Sam said.

“Funny you should say that because that was exactly what I was thinking of, but it was him looking at you. You are so pretty.” Madison said.

“Yeah, we messed him up pretty bad.” Sam said.

“Especially when I told him we didn’t mind him looking.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“You didn’t.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I did, but I was not thinking straight while I was looking at those pink panties.” Madison said.

“Liar, you knew exactly what you were doing.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

Madison felt so good track practice flew by, she thought she had worked hard but it felt like it had only been a few minutes when she heard coach’s whistle.

“Rock star, if you go into a trance and run like that on Saturday no one will stand a chance.” Sam said.

“Sorry, I was lost again because of those cursed panties.” Madison said and Sam laughed.

They showered, dressed, and walked out of the dressing room. Joshua was waiting again at the door.

“Two more girls, Joshua.” Madison said and he smiled.

“Thank you, Miss Madison, you have a good night.” Joshua said.

“You too Joshua.” Madison said.

“What do you have planned for that man?” Sam said as they walked out.

“I don’t know, maybe inviting him in when you are in the shower?” Madison said and Sam felt a shock between her legs.

“You are horrible.” Sam said and Madison giggled. They saw Aaron standing next to the big black car.

“Hello ladies, need a ride?” Aaron said.

“As a matter of fact, we do. Do you have any room?” Madison said.

“Only enough room for two girls.” Aaron said and opened the door. He was greeted with squeals and flashes of pink and white as they scrambled into the car. He closed the door and smiled.

“Aaron, we just need to drop off Sam first.” Madison said.

“As you wish.” Aaron said and looked in the mirror.

“Thank you, Aaron.” Sam said and he nodded.

The girls talked and giggled all the way to Sam’s house. Madison grabbed Sam’s head and kissed her hard. She moved her tongue around Sam’s mouth and her tongue. Aaron watched the entire kiss and his cock throbbed. Madison pulled back and looked at her friend. Sam looked a little flushed.

“You should stay over Friday night; we can do that all night.” Madison said.

“I would like that.” Sam said.

Sam got out of the car and held open the door.

“Thanks again Aaron.” Sam said.

“Anytime Sam.” Aaron said and she closed the door. They both watched her walk to her porch, Madison noticing the empty driveway.

Sam waved and then went into the house. Madison scrambled over the seat and snuggled up to Aaron. She grabbed his hand and put it on her bare thigh. She held his arm and took a deep breath.

“I missed this.” She said.

“Me too.” He said and looked down at her.

“Aaron, do you want to be with me like you are with Katie?” She said and rubbed her small hand over his hard cock.

“Very much so.” He said.

“Well?” She said.

“What I want to do and what I should do are two separate things.” He said as her little fingers wiggled across his crotch.

“OK, I will wait until those two things are the same.” She said, took a deep breath, and laid her head against his arm.

Aaron drove to the office and thought a lot about the small girl wrapped around his arm. Her young thigh warm and soft under his hand. How magical it would be to see her face as he slid his cock into her? How tight would she be? How would it feel? His mind volleyed between the image of her under him with her legs spread and the fact that she was fucking 14 years old. He pulled into the garage. He looked down at her.

“You know I love you and would do anything for you?” He said.

“Except that.” She said softly and he frowned.

He helped her out of the car. He knelt and hugged her. She felt his strong arms around her. She put her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

“It is ok, I will wait until you are ready. Just make sure I am not too old to recognize you.” She whispered and he laughed.

“You are quite the girl.” Aaron said, standing and taking her hand.

“That is what they tell me.” She said and he smiled.

They walked into the lobby and Alex was sitting behind her desk. She looked up and smiled. She walked around the desk and looked at Madison. She knelt and straightened her dress. She ran her fingers through her long hair.

“Can we do ponytails?” Alex said and Madison nodded.

Alex stood and grabbed Madison’s hand. She looked at Aaron and he had that look. She motioned with her head towards the closet, and he nodded. She walked Madison into the office. Mr. Thompson was behind his desk talking to Mr. Jackson, who was sitting in one of the chairs in front. Both men smiled at them as they walked into the lounge. She closed the door and sat Madison on a stool. She grabbed the brush and her supplies and went to work on the wonderful hair.

“So, what does Mr. Thompson need today?” Madison said.

“There is an account that we have been having trouble with. It is a chain of restaurants, kind of a big account. They have been with us for a long time, but the owner died and now the company is being run by his twin sons. They are being difficult and a little unreasonable.” Alex said and ran the brush down her hair, it was so nice.

“Why is Mr. Jackson there?” Madison said.

“The account was his but maybe he is asking Brad for help?” Alex said.

“Ok.” Madison said and she remembered that Mr. Jackson had seen her boobs in the hot tub, so he was already on the list. Sounded like she may be adding two more names to her list today.

Alex finished her hair and they walked out. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Thompson looked at them and smiled.

“Beautiful, thank you Alex.” Mr. Thompson said as he looked at Madison with a ponytail sticking out of each side of her head, very traditional schoolgirl look.

“Thank you, sir, anything else?” Alex said.

“Just have the contract ready to process if we get a signature today.” Mr. Thompson said.

Alex knelt and looked at Madison.

“I will be right out there if you need me.” Alex whispered and Madison nodded.

Alex walked out of the office and looked around. There was no one there yet and this was the last appointment. Aaron was standing at the desk. She walked over and sat down.

“I am guessing she teased the fuck out of you, and you need to blow off some steam?” Alex said.

“Yeah, I am so sorry.” Aaron said and she looked up.

“Oh, do not apologize, I have been looking forward to this since I found out she was coming in today.” Alex said.

“Thank you.” Aaron said.

“You are welcome, but it is literally my pleasure. Hang around until the Fuller brothers get here and I will meet you in the closet.” She said and he felt his cock throb.

“Madison, you look very pretty today.” Mr. Jackson said.

“Thank you, Mr. Jackson. It is nice to see you again.” Madison said.

“Thank you for helping us today.” Mr. Jackson said.

“What are the details?” She said and looked at Mr. Thompson.

“This account has been with us for 10 years and it is nice.” Mr. Thompson said.

“As nice as the Barr account?” She said.

“No, not quite as nice as that one. You know you have the right to say no to anything?” Mr. Thompson said.

“Yes sir.” She said.

“The old man died and now the company is being run by his twin sons, they are being kind of a pain in the ass.” Mr. Thompson said.

“I understand.” Madison said and walked over to stand next to Mr. Thompson. She looked at Mr. Jackson.

“Herb will be in this meeting, is that ok?” Mr. Thompson said.

“Yes, that is ok.” Madison said.

Mr. Thompson’s buzzer went off and Alex’s voice rang out.

“Fuller brothers are here.” Alex said.

“Thank you, Alex, bring them in.” Mr. Thompson said.

Madison saw the door open, and Alex walk through with two older guys following her. They were both obviously looking at her butt. The first thing Madison noticed was that the two guys were identical. They were even dressed alike in nice suits. They were normal size, not fat like most of the others. Their hair was white, and their faces had a few wrinkles on them. They walked up and shook Mr. Jackson’s hand, all three of them watching Alex walk out.

Alex walked out of the office and closed the door, hoping Madison would be ok. Aaron was standing at the desk. She walked up to him and took his hand. She led him to the supply closet and pulled him inside. She pushed him back against the table and knelt in front of him.

“You don’t have to do that.” Aaron said as she went to work on his pants.

“Oh yes, I do, I have been dreaming about this all day. Anyway, I figure if the first load goes in my stomach you will be able to fuck me longer after that. I need you to fuck me for a long time today.” She said and took his rock-hard cock into her mouth.

Aaron watched her and was amazed at how much of his cock she could take in her little mouth. She was a small girl, and it was a huge cock. It looked even larger next to her face. She looked up at him and started to slide more of him into her mouth. He felt his cock hit the back of her throat and then move into her throat. He did not understand how she did it, but she was now pressing her face against his crotch, his entire cock embedded in her throat. He groaned as he held her head.

“Nice to see you guys again.” Mr. Jackson said as he shook their hands.

“Yes, Herb, it is always a pleasure.” One of the men said.

“Morgan, you remember Brad Thompson.” Mr. Jackson said, and the man nodded.

“Yes, nice to see you again Brad. Nice office you have here.” Morgan Fuller said, looking around.

“Thank you, Morgan. I want to introduce Madison; she will be helping us today. Madison, this is Morgan and Buddy Fuller.” Brad said.

Madison walked around the desk and up to the man, holding out her hand. He looked down at her and she saw the look in his eyes. He shook her hand.

Morgan shook the young girl’s hand and marveled at how cute she was. The ponytails drove him wild, and the little dress and sneakers were fabulous. Yes, this one was special, he wondered what exactly her role was to be here today. His cock moved as he thought of the possibilities.

“It is very nice to meet you Madison, it will be nice to have a pretty girl here, so I don’t have to look at these ugly guys.” Morgan said and she giggled.

“This is my brother, Buddy.” Morgan said and motioned to his brother. Madison walked up and shook his hand as well.

“Nice to meet you Buddy, it is amazing how much you two look alike, you are twins, right?” Madison said.

“Nice to meet you Madison, yes, we are twins, but I am the good-looking one.” Buddy said and she looked confused.

“Buddy, do not mess with the girl.” Morgan said and sat down.

Buddy smiled at her and then he sat in the chair next to his brother. Mr. Jackson sat in a chair to the side. She moved and stood between the brothers, there was just enough space between the chairs for her to fit.

“So, Herb, what do you have for us?” Morgan said and noticed that Madison put her hand on the armrest of his chair, her fingers were slender and gorgeous, pink polish on her nails.

“Morgan, we massaged the numbers again and we are willing to drop the margin a percent in exchange for an extra two years on the contract.” Herb said and Morgan watched her wiggle her delicate fingers.

Morgan touched her fingers, and she moved her hand into his. He moved his other hand over and ran his fingers over hers. They were small and perfectly shaped. She held her hand in his as he felt her fingers.

“That sounds intriguing Herb. Buddy, do you have any input?” Morgan said and lifted her hand. He looked at her fingers and marveled at how fragile and small they were.

“We really haven’t signed anything longer than 5 years so 7 would be a stretch.” Buddy said and looked at the small hand on his armrest.

“We understand, we just want you to consider everything we have to offer.” Herb said and Morgan looked at him and then at Brad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.