Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 20

Fiction Story: Chapter 20 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison finished unbuttoning Sam’s shirt and slid it off her shoulders. It fell softly to the floor and she was looking at her white lace bra. She leaned forward and kissed Sam on the chest, she heard her moan. She hugged her friend for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of her skin under her hands. She popped the clasp on her bra and pulled back to see Sam’s breasts. Madison looked at Sam and her eyes were glassy.

“Are you ok?” Madison said and Sam nodded.

Sam pulled Madison’s head towards her chest and felt her friend lick her nipple. She felt a shiver run through her body and she took a deep breath. Madison was licking and sucking on her nipples, and it felt wonderful. No one had ever done that to her. Her two boyfriends, if you could even call them that, never touched her anywhere. They were barely able to kiss her, but Mr. Jones easily surpassed all of her boyfriend kisses today.

Barry Jones was trying to manage his breathing. His cock was out, and it was throbbing, he was watching Madison suck on Sam’s nipples and he was pretty sure he had never witnessed anything so exciting in his life. To think that it was happening next door, in fact, right behind that window. He looked over at Madison’s bedroom window, the curtains were closed but he knew what was going on behind them. Any guilt he had felt earlier about spying on his young neighbor was suppressed by the excitement of watching these two pretty 14-yr-olds make out.

Madison led Sam over to the bed and sat her down. She looked down at her. Her cute face was a little flushed and her boobs were just sitting there in all their glory. She reached down and caressed them, the little pink nipples hard as rocks. She heard Sam make a small noise.

“Does this feel good?” Madison said.

“Oh, yes.” Sam said and closed her eyes.

“Do you want me to keep going?” Madison said.

“Yes, please.” Sam whispered and Madison leaned over and kissed her.

Barry Jones groaned as he saw Madison start to kiss Sam as she squeezed her little boobs. He was struck by guilt again and then Madison put her hand on the back of Sam’s head and kissed her hard. He could tell their tongues were dancing with each other and he was done again. He stroked his cock once more and a load blasted into his hand. He reached for the Kleenex as his eyes remained glued to the screen.

Madison kissed her friend deep and slow. She loved kissing her, she was so soft, and her tongue was warm. She figured she could kiss her for a long time. She pulled back and Sam looked to be in a daze. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open as she took deep breaths. Madison smiled, she thought that was a wonderful sight. She pushed gently on her chest and Sam laid down on the bed.

Madison ran her hands slowly from her shoulders, down her sides, and then over her hips. She chuckled as she realized she had just done to Sam what Gerard did to her earlier. She slid her fingers into the top of her yoga pants and pulled them down. She saw Sam’s white panties come into view and then the skin of her thighs. She stopped and leaned over and kissed Sam on the belly. She heard a moan and Sam pushed off the bed slightly. Madison ran her tongue into her belly button and then down to the edge of her panties. She heard Sam’s breathing change.

Barry Jones felt his blood pressure rising and he started to worry. His heart was beating too fast, this was too much. He tried to move the mouse, but he could not get his hand to function. His eyes were focused on his young neighbor kissing the belly of her incredibly cute topless friend. Oh God, he should not be watching this but then he thought that this scene was so hot that someone should be watching. He justified it in his coddled mind that he was doing them a favor. It could be worse; they could be watched by someone evil. Then he wondered if maybe that was exactly what was happening. He rubbed his hand over his sweaty forehead as he watched Madison pull Sam’s pants completely off.

Madison slipped the yoga pants off Sam’s feet. She held the small feet in her hands as she knelt on the floor. She kissed her toes and ran her tongue between them. Sam groaned and Madison smiled as she wondered how good that must feel. She kissed slowly up the pretty legs and then was looking down at white panties. She slipped her fingers into the waistband and pulled them down her long legs. Sam’s pussy came into view before her eyes. She had seen it before in the shower but never up close. It was beautiful. It was small and tight, barely a slit, with soft blonde hairs sporadically covering it.

Barry Jones stared at Sam’s pussy and he took a deep breath. He thought Sam was pretty before but now looking at her laid out naked on Madison’s bed he thought she was stunning. Her body, while small, was exquisite. It was slim but just curvy enough to remind you of its potential. He wondered what she would look like in 5 years. His poor cock lurched as he looked at the pretty young girl and his frisky little neighbor who was now holding those long legs open and looking like she was about to dive in.

Sam opened her eyes and looked at her friend. She had never seen her from this angle, she had never seen anyone from this angle now that she thought about it. She felt Madison’s hands on her thighs, spreading them slightly. She felt herself open and she heard her friend gasp. Sam closed her eyes and prepared herself for what she figured was going to be a life memory. She felt warm breath seconds before a soft tongue touched her pussy for the first time.

Madison heard Sam moan deep in her chest and knew how she felt. She remembered the dressing room when Katie did this to her for the first time. She hoped she could give Sam the same experience, she knew she had not had near as much practice as Katie. She remembered what Katie said though, if you treat them like you love them it will all work out. She looked up at Sam and knew for sure she loved this pretty girl, so far so good.

Barry Jones leaned back in his chair and tried to focus on his breathing. He looked at the screen and noticed the recording button. He leaned forward and hit it. A screen appeared and he selected his local drive for the destination. He saw the little icon appear and he knew he was now creating the best porn recording he would ever come across in his life. He leaned back again and wondered if he should walk away. He could come back later and watch the rest. He started to get up and then he saw Madison lick Sam’s pussy and he sank back in his chair.

Madison loved the taste of Sam; she knew she would. She ran her tongue from the bottom of her warm pussy up to her small button. She was loving this as much as Sam was, making her friend so happy was driving her as she licked across her little clit. Sam moaned and Madison felt hands on the back of her head. She pulled back a little and flicked her tongue across her button. Sam lurched but Madison pulled back and took a deep breath. She was trying to make this something her friend would remember for a long time.

Sam was confused, her body was on the verge of something, she was just not sure what. Her mind was reeling, holding her friend’s head between her open legs. Part of her was screaming that this was wrong, but a louder part of her was screaming that this was the best thing that had ever happened to her in her short life. Her pussy was throbbing, she wanted Madison to just jam her tongue deep inside her. She felt the tongue on her clit, and she gasped. God, she was so close.

Barry was beyond saving as he fell into the scene he was watching. Sam was laying on the bed, her legs spread with Madison’s head between them. He saw Sam’s face as she experienced the intense pleasure. He saw Madison’s long hair in Sam’s hands as she held her in place. He saw Sam lurch off the bed and then she was convulsing violently. Madison was holding onto her thighs as she rode it out. Sam was biting her lip to keep from screaming as she bounced around on the bed.

Madison felt her friend slide into her orgasm. She loved the feeling of her strong muscles as they contracted as she flopped around on the bed. She kept sucking on the small button as Sam vibrated. She knew exactly what she was feeling, and she loved that she could give this to her. She held her until Sam settled down and then she pulled back and stood. Sam’s legs were spread as she stood between them. Her stomach and chest were shiny with sweat. She ran her hands over Sam’s body, and she felt her shiver beneath her fingers.

Madison pulled off her top and then slid her skirt off, she pulled her panties down and climbed into the bed. She pulled Sam into the middle of the bed and pulled the covers over them. She leaned on her elbow and looked down at her friend.

“How was that?” Madison said.

“My God, that was amazing, how did you learn to do that?” Sam said.

“Katie is a great teacher.” Madison said and smiled.

“Did she do that to you?” Sam said.

“Yeah.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

“What? You look like you want to say something else?” Sam said.

“She wasn’t the only one, but she has done it the most.” Madison said.

“Who else?” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Well, there were a few. It feels really good.” Madison said.

“So, am I gonna have to guess?” Sam said and smiled.

“Mr. Thompson and Aaron.” She said and Sam gasped.

“Really? How was it with a guy?” Sam said.

“Almost as good, Katie is the best, but they are very close.” Madison said.

“Anyone else?” Sam said.

“Miss Gloria, Gerard, and Pierre.” Madison said.

“Who is Pierre?” Sam said.

“He is the chef at a restaurant the Thompsons took me to.” Madison said.

“Wait, you went out to eat and the chef did that to you in the restaurant?” Sam said.

“Well, it was in the kitchen, not in the restaurant.” Madison said.

“You are a slut.” Sam said and Madison punched her.

“Ow, a slut and a beast.” Sam said, rubbing her arm.

“You wait, you are going to want it again, right?” Madison said.

“God yes.” Sam said.

“Just wait until Katie gets between these pretty legs.” Madison said and Sam gasped.

“I can’t imagine it can get any better.” Sam said.

“Thank you.” Madison said and kissed Sam.

Barry closed the window and leaned back. He was horrible, he was now spying on them and he felt really bad but God, it was so hot. He rubbed his cock; it was hard again. That did not happen anymore but then again Madison was making him do things he never thought he would. He stood up and walked into his kitchen to get a drink of water. What was he going to do now? He should not do that ever again. He would not. He could be strong. He finished his water and walked into his bedroom, the image of Madison between Sam’s legs flashing across his mind.

Madison kissed Sam for a long time, their tongues working. She loved the feel of Sam’s skin against hers, she was so happy. She held her friend while she kissed her hard. She felt Sam’s hand on her side. She pulled back and looked down at her.

“Do you want me to do something to you?” Sam said.

“Not tonight, I just want to hold you and go to sleep. We have to get up early. There will be plenty of time for that.” Madison said and pushed some stray blonde hair off Sam’s pretty face.

“Ok, I can owe you one.” Sam said and smiled.

“Deal.” Madison said and snuggled next to her friend.

Madison was against Sam’s back and she put her arm over her and held her breast. She pinched her nipple gently and Sam put her hand over hers. She closed her eyes and went to sleep quickly.

Henry woke up as his alarm blared next to his head. He reached over and smashed the snooze button. Why was it so hard to wake up on Saturdays? He almost went back to sleep and the alarm blared again. He turned it off and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He stretched and looked at the clock. He had time to get a shower before he had to wake the girls. He walked into the bathroom.

The shower felt great, and he was now fully awake and excited to see Madison run again. He shaved, brushed his teeth, and wrapped a towel around his waist. He went into his room and dressed. He would wake the girls and then go start some breakfast, they needed to eat something before they left. He walked to Madison’s room and opened the door. His breath caught in his throat.

Sam was laying on her side with Madison behind her. The sheet was pulled down to her waist, so he was able to see her breasts. They were lovely, small but very firm and looked perfect on her body. Her nipples were pink and small. He should walk out but he was frozen. Madison’s arm was over Sam and holding her. He felt his cock move, he should not be getting excited, but this was an amazing scene. He closed the door gently and took a deep breath. He tried to calm down.

He knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds.

“Honey, it’s time to get up.” He said as he opened the door again.

“Good morning, daddy.” Madison said, the sheet now pulled up covering Sam who was still sleeping.

“Good morning, sweetie. I am going to go fix some breakfast.” He said.

“Ok, daddy, we will be down in a minute. Can we have oatmeal? I like that before I run.” She said.

“As you wish, my queen.” He said and she giggled.

He closed the door and tried not to think of Sam’s perfect little breasts as he walked to the kitchen.

“Wake up sleepyhead.” Madison said and kissed Sam on the shoulder.

“No, it is too early.” Sam said sleepily.

Madison sat up and rolled Sam onto her back. She swung her leg over and sat on her belly. She heard Sam grunt. She leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She kissed her cheeks, then her forehead, and moved down to her chest. Sam took a deep breath. Madison licked a nipple and then sucked on it. Sam pulled her head off of her.

“You are truly a pervert.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“Maybe, but I love you and I just can’t seem to stop kissing you.” Madison said.

Sam saw Madison’s boobs hanging down and pulled her hands up and grabbed them. Madison closed her eyes as her friend squeezed her breasts. It felt so good to be touched and especially by Sam. She felt her nipples get stiff and Sam pinched them.

“Your boobs are so pretty.” Sam said.

“Thank you, that feels really good.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I think we better get up before your dad comes in here again.” Sam said, still holding Madison’s boobs.

“Why, do you think he would not like seeing this?” Madison said and Sam gasped.

“You are now officially a full-blooded pervert, that is your daddy.” Sam said.

“Ok, you’re right, but I bet Mr. Jones would love to see this.” Madison said.

“I am pretty sure you are right on that one.” Sam said and they both giggled.

Henry took a sip of coffee and thought about Sam’s boobs. God, they were beautiful. He shook his head to try and clear his mind. He should not think of her like that, she has been Madison’s friend since she was 5. It was like she was family. He shuddered as he remembered the night they first met the Thompsons. Madison had a glass of wine and got a little drunk, so he had to put her to bed. He had taken off her dress and turned around to see her boobs. They were bigger than Sam’s, but he would be hard pressed to pick. Great, now he was thinking of his daughter’s boobs as well.

He looked up and saw them coming down the stairs. They were in sports bras and tight shorts. Fuck, that doesn’t help. Their clothes made their bodies even more obvious. He watched Sam’s incredible ass as she walked into the kitchen and got milk. He took a deep breath and tried to think of baseball.

“Daddy, thanks for the oatmeal.” Madison said as she sat across from him.

“Your welcome baby. We need to leave in about 15 minutes.” He said.

“Ok, no worries. It is not as critical we are on time since we are home. We won’t run until almost the end, but Coach does like all of us to be together though.” She said through a mouthful of oatmeal.

He saw Sam sit down next to him and he looked over and saw her boobs presented to him in her sports bra. He smiled at her and tried to stay calm. Why was he suddenly unable to look at her and not think bad things?

“Katie said we could come over after the meet.” Madison said.

“That sounds good, I figured we would do that again. It was fun.” Henry said.

The girls finished their breakfast and they all walked out to the car. Mr. Jones walked over, and Madison hugged him.

“Mr. Jones, are you riding with us?” Madison said.

“Yep, your daddy offered to bring me.” Barry said.

Barry got in the front seat and the girls climbed into the back. He turned and looked at them and was amazed again at how cute they were. He stared at Sam for a little bit as he remembered her laying naked across Madison’s bed last night. His guilt about watching them was quickly dissipating as he could not wait to get home and watch the video again with maybe some more live action.

They arrived at the school and the girls ran into the school. Henry parked the car and he walked to the field with Barry. They did not talk about it, but both were thinking about Sam’s breasts.

Madison and Sam walked out of the dressing room and met Coach at the track.

“Hey girls, you guys run at 10:30 today. Sam, how are you feeling?” Coach said.

“I feel good today Coach.” She said.

“Good, you guys relax for a little and start warming up around 9:30. I will come and talk to you then.” He said.

“Ok, coach.” They said in unison and giggled.

He watched them walk away and that giggle reminded him again how young they were. He was wondering if Madison could keep up her hot streak, he knew the Jefferson girl would be coming for her today. He really didn’t have any more tricks up his sleeve. He didn’t think they could use the same plan as last week; Sam was not prepared for that. He scratched his head and went over to check on the sprinters.

Henry saw Katie and stood up and waved. She waved back and started towards them. He saw Brad a few paces behind. She was wearing an unbelievably cute dress. It was short so most of her amazing legs were visible. He saw most of the guys staring as she walked by. The dress was yellow and looked to be some sort of soft material as it moved on her body as she walked. Her breasts were just screaming if anyone was able to get their eyes off her legs. He felt his cock push against his pants. He looked at Barry and they exchanged a knowing look.

“Good morning, Henry.” Katie said and hugged him. Henry felt a surge of pride as he looked out at the jealous faces.

“Barry, it is nice to see you again.” She said and hugged him as well. Barry did not have time to feel pride as he felt her breasts mash against his chest. She felt good in his arms as he hugged her.

Brad walked up and shook their hands. They all sat down, Katie next to Henry and Barry and Brad behind them.

“Henry, how does she feel today?” Katie said.

“I think she is good, she looked like she was feeling good. Sam spent the night so hopefully they got some sleep.” Henry said and laughed.

Katie looked out at the track and found them. They were holding hands and walking through the crowd of kids. She wondered if Madison followed through on her plan to kiss Sam all night. What she really wanted to know is if Madison kissed her friend anyplace other than her mouth. She felt a little tingle between her legs as she watched Sam, she really wanted to love on that girl, preferably at the same time as Madison. She took a deep breath and tried to clear her head.

Madison and Sam sat on the grass and started their stretching.

“How do you feel about last night?” Madison said.

“It was amazing, when can we do it again?” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“I was afraid I would freak you out, but I have wanted to do that for a long time.” Madison said.

“Yeah, I know. You did not freak me out. I love you and I am pretty sure I will be ok with anything you want to do to me.” Sam said.

“Really, so I can bring out the whips and chains?” Madison said.

“Even you pervert, are not there yet.” Sam said and Madison smiled. They saw coach walking up.

“Girls, how are we doing?” Coach said and knelt.

“Good coach.” They said.

“Ok, here is what I think we should do. Madison, you are very good at tracking so let’s go back to that. You stay right behind her and when you hit the last turn take off and just beat her to the line. Sam, you run next to the Jefferson girl for as long as you can. I am thinking she will try and do something different, maybe some intervals or something so just stay next to her and try to make her think about you rather than Madison.” Coach said.

“I can do that.” Sam said.

“Good, you girls bring this home again.” He said and fist bumped them both.

“You ready for this rock star?” Sam said.

“You bet; I get to stare at your butt for at least the first part of the race.” Madison said.

“I live to serve.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

Barry Jones watched them stretch and spread those pretty legs. He wondered when Sam was going to return the favor to Madison. He was looking forward to seeing Madison spread out on her bed with that little blonde head between her legs. He watched them stand and start to walk over towards the track.

“Henry, are they going to start soon?” Katie said and Henry noticed her legs were shaking.

“Yes, they should go off in about 15 minutes.” He said and grabbed her hand, holding it on her leg.

“Thank you, I don’t know why I am so nervous. How do you do this?” She said and he smiled.

“Lots of practice, you will get better.” He said and he realized Katie was going to be part of Madison’s life for a long time. He was very much ok with that, Madison needed someone like her.

“I hope so. Is that girl-woman here again?” She said and Henry laughed.

“Yeah, she is over there.” He pointed to a group of kids. The Jefferson girl was standing with a group of her teammates, she was taller than most of them. She looked so big, but he wondered if she was just normal size and everyone else around her was so little.

“She looks bigger than last week.” Katie said and he laughed. She smiled at him.

Aaron walked up the steps and entered the stadium. He saw Madison and Sam right away. They did not see him as they were stretching and warming up. He found his group and sat behind Brad and Barry. He handed Katie one of the signs and he held onto the other.

Madison looked up in the stands and saw her daddy and all her new friends. She felt good as she looked at them. They were so cute. Katie was talking to her daddy, she looked nervous. Mr. Jones and Mr. Thompson were talking, and Aaron was leaning in from behind. She had a great group of people and she was looking forward to hanging out at their house afterwards. She did wonder when she would be able to hang out with them like before, she remembered how comfortable she felt walking around their pool naked.

Sam took her hand and pulled her to the track. She saw the Jefferson girl and Sam pulled her right next to her. The girl turned and looked at her. Madison looked at her closely for the first time. She was very pretty, her eyes were dark brown, almost black but they sparkled. Her face was flawless, her lips were fuller than hers or Sam’s. Her brown hair was in a ponytail, but it looked like it might be long like hers. She saw her holding out her hand. Madison reached out and shook her hand.

“Good luck.” The girl said and her voice was smooth and deep.

“You too.” Madison said and thought she sounded like a little girl next to her.

The girl turned and started shaking her arms and legs. She looked strong; Madison started to get a little worried. She felt Sam move close to her and whisper in her ear.

“Take a deep breath, rock star. Remember, follow my butt for as long as you can and then kick her ass.” Sam whispered and Madison smiled. She felt the power run through her. She turned to her friend and kissed her on the cheek.

Sam smiled and settled in next to the girl. She turned around and looked at Madison. She reached down and grabbed her butt and shook it. Madison giggled.

“Follow me.” Sam said.

“Yes, maam.” She said and she saw the girl look back at her.

Madison took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She thought about her daddy and her friends. She thought about Sam and how pretty she looked last night on her bed. She remembered Gerard making her feel good last night. She smiled as she felt the power running through her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at Sam’s butt. She heard the starter pistol, and everyone took off.

Henry watched them take off, Sam and Madison were down on the track again like normal. He was happy, last week was excruciating. It looked like Madison was going to run her normal race, somehow that felt comfortable. He saw her sitting right behind the Jefferson girl and Sam was running right next to her. It looked they were bracketing her from behind, interesting.

“Henry, why are they doing it different this time?” Katie said.

“Madison is going to follow that girl until the end. It looks like Sam is going to run next to her and try to create confusion or distraction.” Henry said.

“So, they try different things each time?” Katie said.

“This is actually Madison’s normal race; she is a good tracker. Sam is doing something different, not sure yet. Yes, to your question, you want to try and keep your opponents guessing, especially good ones like this.” He said.

“I never knew this was so exciting. I never paid attention to track in high school.” She said and he smiled.

Brad watched his wife, and she was a mess again. He loved seeing her so engaged. This little girl really jacked up their lives, and he was very happy about it. He saw the girls move into the backstretch and they looked to be leading again.

Coach Wilson watched the Jefferson girl take off like a rocket. Sam stayed with her and Madison was camped right behind her. Good girls, what was she doing? She got beat last week with this pace. He watched the three girls hit the third turn and the pack was still in the middle of the backstretch. He grabbed Boone.

“Boone, I need times for our girls at the end of the lap and the time of the pack. What is she doing?” Coach Wilson said and Coach Boone nodded and looked at his clipboard.

Madison was feeling comfortable, Sam’s butt was incredibly cute and easy to follow. She was floating, almost like she could not feel her legs, they were on automatic. She hit the fourth turn and looked over to see the pack just going into the third turn. They were moving pretty good. She looked at the girl, her legs looked so powerful. She was wearing a wrap on her left leg again. It was blue and it looked like it was decorative more than medical. She saw Sam pointing and she looked up at the stands as they crossed the starting line.

Madison saw Katie jumping and holding a sign that said, “Go Madison”. She smiled and then she saw Aaron holding up a sign high in the air that said, “I am a Sam Fan”. She loved her friends. She was pretty sure she saw Sam smiling even from back here. She looked at her daddy as she passed, he was giving her a thumbs up and smiling. Her heart leaped and she felt more power run through her. She looked back down and watched that cute butt, the blue wrap in her peripheral vision.

Coach Wilson listened to the times from Boone. They were not as fast as last week but still they were leading the pack by almost a half lap now. He watched them run by the first turn, the Jefferson girl looked confident, but Madison looked like she wasn’t even working hard. He watched them through the second turn, and he saw it, the Jefferson girl slowed noticeably, so much that Sam ran ahead a little and had to pull back. Madison did not flinch, she stayed right behind her, good girl, stay focused.

Henry saw it as well, the girl slowed down. Sam shot out ahead for a second and then pulled back. Madison did not look like she noticed, she was such a good tracker. This could get interesting, they were running much slower, the pack was catching up quick. The pack caught them on the fourth turn, and they stayed even with them. They crossed the line all together.

“Henry, I don’t understand, why did they slow down?” Katie said and he looked over, her legs were shaking again.

“Looks like the Jefferson girl is going to modify her pace all through the race. That is very difficult, distance runners typically like to run a consistent pace. Speeding up and slowing down messes with that rhythm and makes it really hard.” Henry said.

“How will Madison react? Can she handle this?” Katie said and Henry grabbed her hand again.

“Not sure, this is new territory. Madison never faced anyone this good before and it looks like she may be tired of getting beat. She is trying to see if our girls can stay with her on this erratic pace.” Henry said.

“Oh God, this is nerve-wracking.” Katie said and squeezed Henry’s hand.

Coach Wilson watched them pass the first turn, the three girls barely ahead of the pack. This was a tough pace. He knew this would mess up Sam quickly, she was not as strong as last week. Madison still looked good; he knew she was strong, but this was a different level. He wondered how she would react; this would be very interesting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.