Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 2: Mr. Thompson

Fiction Story: Chapter 2: Mr. Thompson - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison walked slowly down the sidewalk towards her house. She was very sore, coach ran them hard today, but she had held her own. It was worth it if she was able to do well this coming weekend. The weather was better than yesterday, thank god, poor Mr. Jones had to put up with her dripping all over his house yesterday. She was pretty sure he enjoyed looking at her in various wet clothes though, so he probably didn’t mind a little water on his floor. She saw her dad’s car in the driveway and then she remembered his interview. She started to run.

Barry Jones watched his little devil of a neighbor run past his house. She was wearing shorts, so her thighs were again driving him insane. Her white shirt was untucked flying behind her as she ran. She gave him a quick wave and scrambled up her porch steps.

Henry heard the door just before he heard the squeal.

“Daddy, tell me all about it, how did it go? Did they like you, what did they say? Do you have another interview?” She said in a quick stream.

He laughed as she flew across the room, talking non-stop again. She stopped in front of him, breathing hard. He smiled at her and put his arm around her and pulled her onto his lap. He missed the days when she would sit on his lap every day and most of the time fall asleep on him. He took a deep breath as the wonderful memories floated through his head.

“It went pretty good, sweetie. They seemed to like me.” He said and she smiled.

“What did they say?” she asked.

“They asked about you actually.” He said.

“Me, why?” She said.

“Well, they say that family is very important to them, something about employing the entire person, not just part of them.” He said.

“That sounds cool, I guess.” She said with a puzzled look.

“Yes, and actually you will be able to meet the CEO on Friday.” He said.

“What? What do you mean? I have to go with you?” She said, now even more puzzled.

“Nope, he is coming here for dinner.” He said.

Madison jumped off her daddy’s lap and looked at him.

“Here? Why?” She asked.

“He said he does that all the time with the finalists.” He said.

“Finalist? Daddy, that is great!” She squealed and grabbed him in a big hug.

He chuckled and hugged her back. She stepped back and looked at him, looking a little scared.

“Daddy, what do I do?” She asked.

“Baby, you don’t have to be nervous. He said that family was important to the company and he always likes to have dinner with the candidate and his wife. I told him it was just you and me and he said that was fine. He is looking forward to meeting you. You just have to be yourself and you will be fine.” He said and hugged her again. Her young brain was trying to wrap itself around what this meant as she held onto her daddy.

Madison stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her young body. She was incredibly nervous. It was Friday and daddy’s possible new boss was coming over for dinner. She was glad coach was sick today and decided to cancel practice. She pretty much ran home so she could have enough time to get ready. She had decided she was going to cook for them even though daddy said they could order in. She figured the wives all cooked for things like this so she would make her special chicken recipe, the only decent thing she inherited from her mother.

She walked into her room and slipped on an old t-shirt and shorts. She would dress up later when the dinner was done. She walked out of her room to start dinner and make her daddy proud of her. She figured she could be a grownup for a night and help daddy get this job.

Henry was nervous as well; he didn’t know what the evening would bring. He was hoping the subject of his wife would not come up, he wasn’t sure losing your wife to a plumber would sound good in any situation. He finished up his work and gathered his things, he wanted to head home and help Madison with the cooking. He was so proud of her for volunteering to do that, she was so funny with all the grownup talk. He smiled and hit the button for the elevator.

Madison peeked into the oven and the chicken looked good, everything was working out great. The vegetables were almost done, and the rice would be done just in time. She looked at the clock and it was 6:00, they would be there around 7:00. She heard the front door and saw her daddy walk into the kitchen.

“Hey baby, how it is going?” He asked.

“Great daddy, everything is on time and it should all be ready right around 7:00.” She answered.

“Sweetheart, you did a great job. I am very proud of you. Do you need any help?” He said.

“Yes, can you keep an eye on everything while I go get dressed?” She said.

“I am on it.” He said, picking up a dishtowel.

“Thanks daddy.” She said and scampered out.

She looked at herself in the mirror and decided she would wear her hair down tonight to look older. She would give it a little curl so it wouldn’t be so straight and boring. She walked into her room and picked out her little black dress that she wore to the last school dance. It would be perfect for tonight, she felt very pretty when she wore it and she felt it was important for her to look pretty to help her daddy. She pulled out black lace panties and decided she would try the dress without a bra. It had spaghetti straps and she didn’t want to have to worry about the bra straps showing. She looked down in her drawer and saw the black stockings. She had worn those to the last dance as well and her girlfriends told her they made her look hot. She smiled, she wanted to look older, but did she want to look hot tonight? She decided it wouldn’t hurt and grabbed the stockings.

She pulled up the last stocking and stood up. She looked funny with her t-shirt, black lace panties and thigh high black stockings. She pulled her t-shirt off and then she looked way different. Her little boobs were sitting high on her chest and she had to admit she looked pretty good with the black lace going on. She wondered what the boys at school would say if they could see her like this. She looked in the mirror and then paused. She wondered what Mr. Jones would think. She smiled as she pictured his face if he could see her dressed like this. She grabbed her dress and slipped it over her head. It fell right to the middle of her thighs and the top showed just a hint of the top of her breasts. She checked to make sure her boobs would stay covered. She ran her hands down the sides and spun around. The back looked good as well, the dress was tight around her butt. Hmm, she must have grown a little since the end of last year, she didn’t remember the back being so tight.

Henry looked at the clock and it was 6:45, the dinner was about ready, and Madison was right, it would be ready just in time. That girl was incredible. He finished setting up the table and looked up just in time to see Madison walking down the stairs. Holy shit were actually the first words that crossed his brain. Her dark hair was curly and hanging softly over her bare shoulders. She had put on a little makeup, so her pretty face was now gorgeous. Her black dress was simple but looked incredible. The top dipped a little but was tasteful, her boobs must have grown a little lately, he saw a little cleavage. His eyes moved down to see her legs wrapped in black hose and the dress stopping around mid-thigh. Again, he felt it was really pretty but still very tasteful and something a 14-year-old could pull off and she was definitely pulling it off.

“Daddy, what do you think?” she said and spun around.

Henry’s eyes about popped when he saw the way her butt pushed out the back of the dress. She had definitely grown up when he wasn’t looking.

“You look amazing baby. Very pretty.” He said.

She blushed a little but was glad her daddy approved. She was ready to help him land this job. She walked into the kitchen to check and she heard the doorbell. She looked at her daddy and he looked nervous.

“Ready?” he said.

“Yep, we can do this.” She said and grabbed his hand.

They walked to the door and pulled it open. Madison saw an older man, well not too old, he had a few gray hairs at his temple, his face was smooth but rugged. He had a nice smile and he was looking right at her. She saw a lady, no, a girl, standing next to him. She was younger than the man for sure but way older than her. She figured mid-twenties probably. She was freaking beautiful; her hair was blonde and pulled back off her pretty face. Her eyes were bright blue, and they sparkled. Her body was amazing, her boobs were not huge but seemed to be perfect as they sat high on her chest, her dress was blue and long but there was a huge slit up the right side and most of a perfect leg was showing. Suddenly, she felt very young and plain. She tried to smile.

“Hello, Mr. Thompson, so glad you could make it. Welcome to our home.” Henry said and stuck his hand out for a handshake.

“Hello Henry, thank you, we are happy to be here. This is my wife Katie.” The man said, still holding Henry’s hand, and they both looked at the beautiful girl.

“Nice to meet you Katie.” Henry said.

“This is my daughter Madison.” Henry said and turned to her.

Brad Thompson continued to shake Henry’s hand and stared at his young daughter. He knew Henry’s wife had left and he had a daughter, but nothing had prepared him for what he was looking at now. Her face was perfection, cute, full, and smooth skin only a young girl could have. His eyes moved to her chest, her simple black dress showcasing her blossoming boobs, they actually looked large sitting perfectly on her small body. Her legs were wrapped in black hose which added a maturity to her young frame. He was impressed, Henry may have a chance after all.

Madison smiled her best as she felt so small in the presence of such gorgeous people. The man was staring at her and the girl was just physically impressive. Suddenly the girl reached out and put her hands on her cheeks and looked at her.

“You are precious.” She said to Madison.

Katie felt the soft skin in her hands and hoped her and her husband would be able to enjoy this little one. She was very young, and she knew quite well that Brad had a thing for youth. She was happy for that as it had given her a nice life when all her friends were still struggling to make rent. She, on the other hand, was enjoying the life of luxury, her husband catering to her every desire, all she had to do was spread her legs for him. That was not such a horrible thing as he was an incredible lover. The only other thing she had to do was not be hung up with his desire for female flesh, the younger the better, and this little one in front of her was going to most likely land her daddy a nice job.

“Henry, she is adorable.” Katie said and looked at Henry.

“Thank you, she is a great kid, she made us all dinner.” Henry said, his chest puffing with pride.

Madison heard the pride in her daddy’s voice, and it made her happy. He sounded so excited, and she was more than happy to do everything she could to help him stay that way. It made her so sad when he was sad, and it had been a long while since she had seen him like this.

“Really? So, you are precious, and you can cook? Bradley, don’t get any ideas.” Katie said and looked at her husband.

Mr. Thompson laughed and slapped Henry on the arm.

“Please, come in.” Henry said.

Mr. Thompson stepped in and walked past Madison into the living room, looking down as he passed at the cute cleavage. Henry followed and Katie took Madison’s hand and pulled her into the living room. Mr. Thompson sat in the recliner, Henry sat in the chair opposite and Katie sat on the couch and pulled Madison down with her.

Katie pulled the girl closer and took a deep breath. Clean and fresh, she even smelled wonderful. She was starting to think she might enjoy this one as much as her husband.

“The food smells wonderful, I am starving.” Mr. Thompson said, and Katie chuckled at the irony.

“Yes, it should be ready if you guys want to eat now.” Henry said.

Madison was sitting on the couch and Katie was next to her, playing with her hair. She felt a little weird, almost like she was crashing a grownup party. She took a deep breath and reminded herself that she had to be a grownup for daddy tonight. She was pretty sure all the other finalists had wives to help them with this part of the process. She would have to try and fill that role for daddy and from the looks on their faces these two people really liked her so far. She felt Katie’s hand on her thigh.

“How old are you sweetheart?” Katie said, breaking Madison’s thoughts.

“14.” Madison responded.

“You are kidding, you are so grown up, I could have sworn you were at least 16. What grade are you in?” Katie asked and rubbed the firm young leg.

“9th.” Madison replied.

“Wow, I sure didn’t look like you in the 9th grade, I was a beanpole with no boobs. Look at you, you are a hottie.” Katie said and pushed Madison’s hair behind her ear.

Madison thought about the word hottie, she had never been called that. The boys teased her quite often and call her lots of names but never that one. She felt herself blush again.

“Soup’s on.” Henry said from the kitchen.

Katie and Madison stood up and Katie took Madison’s hand and led her to the table.

“Sweetheart, she is not a pet.” Mr. Thompson said and chuckled.

“Oh, shut up, she is adorable, and I can’t keep my hands off her.” Katie said and hugged Madison.

Madison felt Katie’s soft boobs smash against the side of her head. She smiled at Mr. Thompson as he watched her head being surrounded by smooth tit flesh. Katie smelled good and her body was nice and warm. Madison had never even seen boobs so nice, much less have her head stuck between them.

“Now you are going to smother her in those.” Mr. Thompson said and grabbed Madison’s hand.

He pulled her towards the table and pointed to the chair next to him. She sat down and Katie walked around to the other side with a pout on her face.

“No fair, I saw her first.” Katie said.

“We can share sweetheart; we have all night.” Mr. Thompson said and placed his left hand on Madison’s knee.

Madison flinched slightly but felt a tingle as his hand squeezed her knee. She decided she was over-reacting. He was just being nice. She smiled up at him. She thought he was funny, and he seemed like he would make a great boss for daddy. She sat up straight and remembered that she was part of the equation, she had to make a good impression so he would hire her dad. He squeezed her knee again and she smiled at him again.

“Madison made all of this herself, I am merely the help.” Henry said as he placed the trays of food on the table.

“That is amazing, you are quite the treasure, aren’t you?” Mr. Thompson said and ran his hand higher on her thigh.

Madison smiled again at the compliment. Mr. Thompson took his hand off her thigh as he reached for the tray. She told herself he was only being nice to her because he was interested in hiring her daddy. He held out the platter for her as she served herself. Everyone served themselves and then started eating. She tasted the chicken and it was perfect. Thank God, she thought.

“This is fabulous!” Mr. Thompson said after he took his first bite.

“Henry, you will have to rent her out to us for one of these dinners.” Mr. Thompson said, and his hand landed back on her thigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.