Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 19: Friday

Fiction Story: Chapter 19: Friday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison sat in Katie’s lap for another 30 minutes, occasionally sitting up and kissing her. She was starting to feel normal again, if she even knew what her normal was now as she still felt the moisture in her panties from the man’s stuff. She took a deep breath as she laid on Katie’s chest. She sat up.

“I guess I should go home. Daddy is waiting for me. He is making dinner for us.” She said.

“Yes, you should. I am so glad you came over. I missed you so much.” Katie said and hugged her.

“Thank you for talking to me and making me feel better.” Madison said and stood up. She looked over at Mr. Thompson, he was sitting at the kitchen table. She walked over and stood in front of him. His eyes were red, and she could tell he had been crying. She grabbed his hands.

“Mr. Thompson, I love you. Do not be sad. It was my decision; you helped me through it and gave me every opportunity to think about what I was doing. I am so happy you hired my daddy. This job has made him so happy and has given him the opportunity to put our life back together. Thank you so much for that.” She said and hugged him. He looked at Katie and she was smiling with her hand over her mouth. He put his arms around the young girl and hugged her, his head on her shoulder.

She held onto Mr. Thompson for as long as he needed. He pulled back and looked at her.

“Madison, you are a very special girl, do not ever change. I am so happy you walked into our lives.” He said.

She hugged him again and then walked over to Katie. She held out her hand and Katie took it and stood up. They walked outside and Aaron was waiting next to the car. She kissed Katie for a long time, their tongues wrapped around each other. She pulled back and Katie was smiling.

“I missed those kisses.” Madison said.

“Me too.” Katie said.

“I will see you guys on Saturday, right?” Madison said.

“Yes, maam, we would not miss it for the world.” Katie said and Madison crawled into the front seat. Aaron looked at Katie.

“You ok?” Aaron said.

“I am now. Thank you for bringing her.” Katie said.

“Like I had a choice.” He said and she laughed. She bent over and looked at Madison.

“Good night, sweet girl.” Katie said.

“Good night, Katie.” Madison said.

Aaron got in the car and Madison slid over next to him. She pulled his hand onto her thigh and snuggled next to him. Katie looked at Aaron and he shrugged.

They drove in silence most of the way. He loved the feel of her warm thigh and she loved the feel of his strong hand. She looked up at him.

“Aaron, I miss seeing you every day. Do you miss me?” She said.

“Terribly.” He said and she smiled.

She hung onto his arm until they got home. She crawled onto his lap and kissed him hard for a while when they got home. She needed to feel his arms around her and his mouth on hers. She eventually pulled back and looked at him, she loved the way he looked at her. She hugged him again and crawled out of the car. He watched her walk into her house and adjusted his cock.

Madison and her daddy enjoyed a wonderful dinner, and she was stuffed. She got into her pajamas and they sat on the couch with him to watch a movie. She felt safe and comfortable in her daddy’s arms. Madison looked at the TV.

“Daddy, do we have enough money to get a big TV?” She said.

“Yes, we do baby. Would you like to get a bigger one?” He said.

“Yeah, one with that cool sound bar.” She said.

“You got it, sweetheart.” He said and she snuggled up to him. She heard how happy he was to be able to give her things. She loved this feeling.

She fell asleep in his arms and he carried her to her room. He put her in her bed and kissed her on the forehead. He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had a 2-million-dollar check in his pocket. He was trying to think of what else he could buy her. He wanted to shower her with gifts. He turned off her lights and went to bed.

Madison woke up in her bed again on Friday morning, but she was not as sad as yesterday as she still felt Katie’s kisses on her lips. She hugged her pillow and thought about the man putting his cock into her. She thought she would feel different after that, but she didn’t, she was still happy daddy was home and she loved the Thompsons and Aaron. Sam was still her best friend. She was not sore down there. She slid her fingers down and ran them across her pussy. It felt the same as before. Nothing seemed to have changed. She jumped out of her bed and went into the bathroom to wash off yesterday.

She picked out a white cotton skirt and a pink halter top. She pulled out a pair of yellow panties. She didn’t think she needed a bra with the halter. She slipped it on, and she was right, her boobs were held up well and the material was thick enough with enough frills to hide her nipples for the most part.

Henry was pouring himself another cup of coffee when he saw her come down the stairs. Sometimes he forgot how pretty she was and then he would see something like this. Her skirt was loose and danced around her legs. Her top had small straps that showed her perfect shoulders. Her little belly was tight and looked nice between her top and skirt. She bounced into the kitchen.

“You look like you are in a good mood.” He said.

“Today is Friday and my daddy is home.” She said and he smiled as she walked into his arms.

“Yeah, I guess you are right on both counts.” He said and kissed her on the top of the head.

She wolfed down a bowl of cereal and grabbed her backpack. She hugged him and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“Daddy, I asked Sam to sleep over tonight, would that be ok? We can take her to the meet. We have to be there at 8.” She said.

“Yes, that would be ok, sweetie. Did Sam clear it with her parents?” Henry said.

“Not yet, but she is asking them. I will call you on my new phone and let you know.” She said.

“Ok baby, just let me know.” He said.

“Thank you, daddy.” She said and hugged him again.

She walked out the door and headed next door. She got halfway across the yard and Roscoe ran up to her. She knelt down and rubbed on the little dog. She looked up and Mr. Jones was standing on the steps and she knew he was looking at her panties. She spread her legs a little more as Roscoe ran around her. She picked him up and carried him over to Mr. Jones.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” She said as Roscoe licked on her ear.

“Good morning, Madison.” He said.

“I don’t have a pretty bra on today, sorry.” She said and he looked at her little boobs in the halter. He could see their shape and a hint of nipple. It was lovely.

“No, you don’t, so no hot chocolate for you.” He said.

“But I have pretty panties, right?” She said and he looked at her. She had that evil grin again.

“I guess.” He said.

“Mr. Jones, you are so cute. It is ok that you looked at my panties. They are pretty and I don’t mind. Shouldn’t they count just like my bra?” She said and he shook his head.

“You are quite the rascal, aren’t you?” He said and she giggled.

“If that means sneaky, then yes I am. Do you like them?” She said.

“Yes, I do, and yes, they do count for hot chocolate.” He said.

“Yay! But I am not sure what will happen this afternoon, Sam may sleep over.” She said.

“Then I may have to owe you one now.” He said and tried not to let his face show how sad he was that he may not get to see her this afternoon. How did she have this effect on him?

“I have a meet tomorrow, are you coming?” She said.

“I am definitely coming.” He said.

“Goodie, I like it when all my fans are there.” She said and climbed up the steps until she was level with him.

She leaned over and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his mouth. She felt him return the kiss and put his arm around her. She pulled back and smiled. She handed Roscoe to him.

“See you tomorrow, Mr. Jones.” She said and walked away.

“See you Madison.” He said and watched her walk away until he could not see her anymore. His little neighbor was changing, it was like she was suddenly more aware of everything. He felt a little weird that he got busted for looking up her skirt, but she just rolled with it. She was turning out to be a very interesting young girl.

He walked into his house, seeing those yellow panties in his mind. He needed a distraction and he remembered that he needed to call his friend and arrange a time with Henry to get the new security system installed today.

Madison waited for her friend and saw Sam walk out of her door. She was still moving slow as she walked down her steps. She was wearing black yoga pants and a big white shirt. The shirt was long sleeve, and she had the sleeves rolled up a little. She looked very cute again. She waited for her and hugged her. She looked at her friend and she looked tired.

“Sam, are you ok?” Madison said.

“Yeah, I am fine. Just a little tired, I didn’t sleep well last night, my legs are still hurting.” She said.

“Did you go to the nurse yesterday?” Madison said.

“Yeah, she just gave me some aspirin.” Sam said.

They started walking and Madison grabbed her hand. She felt Sam squeeze it.

“Is your daddy still home?” Madison said.

“Yeah, he is.” She said.

“You look very pretty today.” Madison said and Sam smiled.

“Thank you, rock star, I just try to keep up with you.” She said.

They talked about silly stuff until they got to school. She hugged Sam and headed to first period. Mr. Thomas was glad to see her in a skirt. She watched him as she sat down and made sure he got a good view. It made her legs tingle when she realized he was looking at her. She wondered when that started happening. She caught him a few more times during the period as he sat behind his desk and they worked on their assignment. She especially liked the way his face turned red when she scratched her thigh. He was cute.

The bell rang and the class emptied. She walked up to his desk. He looked at her and he continued to struggle, wiping his forehead with his handkerchief. She was so fucking pretty; he just wanted to grab her and hold her. She smiled and he took a deep breath.

“Mr. Thomas, can I eat lunch with you today?” She said.

“Madison, I would love that.” He said and she smiled.

“Great, let me know if you need me to help you with anything.” She said and walked towards the door.

He scratched his head and wondered if he had heard that right. There was a little flirty tone to how she said that. No, he must have misheard it, she was only a freshman. God, he felt like a dirty old man.

“See you at lunch, Mr. Thomas.” She said and walked out.

He leaned back and started to think what she could help with but all he could think about were those yellow panties he just stared at for the entire period.

Madison ran into Sam after second period.

“Hey, I am eating lunch with Mr. Thomas again, do you want to come?” She said.

“Are you sure you don’t want to be alone?” Sam said and Madison hit her on the arm.

“Ouch, you are starting to hit hard, you beast.” Sam said.

“I do not need to be alone, you silly goose, you said yourself he was cool.” Madison said.

“Yeah, he is, so let’s go have a threesome and don’t hit me again.” Sam said and laughed.

Lunch came quickly and he sat in his chair, waiting for Madison to arrive. He saw her and her friend walk in and he felt a little disappointed. Not that he did not like her pretty friend, but he thought he couldn’t ask her to climb on the ladder with Sam here. They pulled up stools and pulled out their lunches. Sam had on yoga pants which made her tight ass look amazing. However, his eyes were laser focused on Madison’s legs and the little yellow panties which were very visible as she sat on the stool.

“So, Mr. Thomas, do you have anything you need my help with today?” Madison said and he looked at her and wondered if he should dare. She was looking at him with such hope, he hated to disappoint her.

“Well, those lights over there went out a week or so ago and the maintenance guys just now brought the replacement bulbs. It is awful high, I can wait and let the janitors do it.” He said and she looked at the open lights.

“Nonsense, I like helping. I can take care of them, it is just those two, right?” She said and Sam looked at her with a smirk.

“Yes, just those, I think you can reach them with the ladder.” He said.

“No problem, where are the bulbs?” She said. He pulled out a small box and slid it over to her; there were two bulbs that looked like flood lights. He touched them and was happy that they were not still warm as he just took them out an hour ago.

“You will have to hold the ladder for me, Sam’s legs are hurting so she has to stay here and rest.” Madison said and she got another smirk from Sam.

Madison walked over to the ladder and moved it under the first light. He handed her a bulb and she started to climb. She had to get on the second to last step to reach, she held onto the top of the cabinets next to her and reached up. Hank Thomas looked up and saw a beautiful teenage ass wrapped in yellow material surrounded by perfect thighs and legs.

Sam watched her friend screw in the light bulb and Mr. Thomas blatantly look up her skirt. She had a weird friend; she did not understand why Madison did some of the things she did. Mr. Thomas seemed to be really enjoying it, duh. Sam looked at her and wondered how she was able to stay so sweet and innocent yet allow this old man to look up her skirt. Also, she seemed to like it. This was so foreign to her; she needed to have a long talk with Madison.

Madison screwed in the first bulb and climbed down the ladder so they could move it. She looked at Mr. Thomas and he looked a little dazed. His eyes were wide, and he was starting to sweat a little. Madison smiled at him and then started climbing again. She could feel his eyes on her legs and then on her panties. It was almost like his eyes were warming her butt. She shuffled her feet a little as she got to the step. She heard a small gasp.

Hank Thomas struggled as he held the ladder and looked up to see those wonderful yellow panties. He was amazed at how tight they were and how they framed her young ass so well. God, how he wanted so much to see and touch that little ass. He felt his cock fighting to stay in his pants. He looked over at Sam and she was watching him. This was surreal, he should not be doing this. He looked down and tried not to stare, his strength faded quickly, and he raised his eyes and locked back onto the yellow.

Sam continued to stare at the old man and her friend. She did not understand. All her own encounters with older men were either creepy or scary. How did Madison do this, she had Mr. Thomas under her spell as well as all the other old guys in her life. She watched Madison slowly climb down and Mr. Thomas eventually move aside so she could get down. Madison straightened her skirt and looked up at him.

“See, no problem. Do you need help putting up the ladder?” She said.

“No, that is alright, I will take care of that.” Mr. Thomas said, a little shaky.

“Ok, we have to get going so we are not late to 4th period. You have a great weekend, Mr. Thomas.” She said and picked up her backpack.

“You too Madison. Sam, it was nice seeing you again, you have a great weekend as well.” Mr. Thomas said and watched his two cute friends walk out of his classroom.

“How do you do that?” Sam said as they walked down the hall.

“What?” Madison said.

“He obviously looked up your skirt the whole time you were on the ladder, doesn’t that creep you out?” Sam said.

“You know, it is weird, for some reason I am not creeped out, I actually like it. I know he loves it and that makes me feel good. Am I strange?” Madison said.

“Yes, you are. You were strange already, now you have moved to a whole new level.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“Yeah, I know. It is kind of cool though. Do you want to climb the ladder next time?” Madison said and took her friend’s hand.

“Maybe.” Sam said softly and Madison smiled.

The rest of Friday sailed by and Madison was walking to the locker room. Sam came up beside her.

“You ready for tomorrow, rock star. Jefferson will be gunning for you.” Sam said.

“I think so, are you and coach cooking up another secret plan?” Madison said and smiled.

“Nope, I may not even run, depends on how I feel in the morning. You are on your own.” Sam said and Madison stopped and looked at her.

“I am worried about you; we are way too young to have weird leg pain. Are you going to the doctor?” Madison said and grabbed her hand. Sam worked hard to keep a smile on her face.

“Yes, rock star, my mom is trying to get an appointment. I will keep you in the loop.” Sam said and smiled. Madison did not smile back.

“Please try and figure it out. I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.” Madison said with a serious face.

“Will do.” Sam said and started walking, holding her hand. Madison did not see the tear drop out of her right eye. Sam wiped it off and put on a big smile.

Madison dressed in her practice clothes as Sam was in the bathroom. She waited for her and Sam came out fully dressed. She was holding her clothes as she walked to the bench. They walked out to the track and Madison wondered what was going on with her friend. Her worries impacted her workout and coach pulled her aside.

“Madison, how are you feeling?” Coach said.

“I am fine coach, just a lot on my mind today.” Madison said.

“Ok, let me know if I can help. You are ready for tomorrow; you have worked very hard. Take it easy the rest of the day and clear your mind.” Coach said and he realized again she was only a freshman as he looked at that cute face.

“Thanks coach.” She said and flashed that pretty smile. He could not help but smile back at her.

She took off running. She was performing so well he tended to treat her like the older girls. He watched her run down the track and he shook his head, wondering if he was putting too much pressure on a 14-yr-old.

Madison walked back into the locker room and Sam was already dressed, sitting on the bench. She walked up to her friend.

“Are you going to be stinky again?” Madison said as she pulled off her top, her boobs bouncing free.

“I don’t think I even broke a sweat today. What was coach talking to you about?” Sam said as she watched Madison’s breasts hang down as she pulled off her shorts.

“Doctor, right?” Madison said and tossed her sweaty shorts down.

“Yes, master. Now please get into the shower so we can go.” Sam said and slapped Madison on the butt.

Madison squealed and laughed and then walked into the shower. Sam watched her and wanted to just hug her and kiss her. She loved the hugs and kisses. She sat and waited for her cute friend.

Madison came out of the shower rubbing a towel on her hair. Sam loved seeing her naked. She was so pretty. Sam watched her dress and they walked out of the locker room, holding hands. They started to walk home.

“So, can you sleep over tonight? Daddy said it was ok and we can take you to the meet in the morning.” Madison said.

“Probably not, I will ask again and call you.” Sam said and Madison heard the sadness in her voice. Her heart hurt for her friend. She squeezed her hand.

They made it to Sam’s house and Madison noticed the car was gone. Sam stopped and looked at her.

“Let’s go ask again. Come with me?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

They walked into her house. Madison saw her mom sitting at the kitchen table. She was in a robe and she was drinking coffee. Her hair was kind of a mess. She looked up to them as they entered and started to try and fix her hair. Madison thought she looked tired.

“Hey, Mom, can I spend the night at Madison’s? They can take me to the meet tomorrow.” Sam said and her mom smiled.

“Yes, sweetie, that would help a lot. I have to work at 7:00 in the morning.” Her mom said.

“Thanks mom, I will go get my stuff.” She said and pulled Madison behind her.

Madison watched her stuff her clothes in her bag and loved the fact that her friend looked happier all of a sudden. She liked seeing her smile.

“So, I guess we are going to the Thompsons after the meet, right? I need to bring a suit.” Sam said.

“Yep, I talked to Katie and we are all good.” Madison said.

“Cool, I like their house.” Sam said.

“Yeah, me too.” Madison said and took a deep breath.

They finished and went back downstairs. Sam’s mom was still sitting at the kitchen table. She smiled at them when they walked in.

“Do you have your medicine, sweetie?” Her mom said.

“Yes, mom. We will probably go to the Thompsons after the meet.” Sam said.

“That is fine, baby. I don’t get off until 6:00 or so. Do you need me to pick you up?” Her mom said.

“No, Mrs. Simmons, we will bring her home.” Madison said.

“Madison, thank you so much and thank your daddy for allowing Sam to stay over.” Her mom said.

“No problem, maam, I love having Sam with me.” She said and hugged her friend.

“You are a good friend, thank you.” She said.

Sam hugged her mom. Madison saw her mom run her hand up and down Sam’s back as she hugged her.

“I love you Mom.” Madison heard Sam say as she hugged her mom.

“I love you too, baby.” Her mom said.

They walked out of Sam’s house and headed to Madison’s house.

“I am glad you can stay over.” Madison said.

“Yeah, me too. What are we going to do tonight?” Sam said.

“Well, I was thinking we could get in our jammies and kiss all night.” Madison said and smiled.

“Ok.” Sam said and Madison looked at her friend. Sam started to laugh.

“You are turning into quite a perv.” Sam said.

“But do you like me as a perv?” Madison said and pulled her arm against her.

“Yeah, I am stuck with you.” Sam said.

Barry Jones saw Madison and Sam walking up the sidewalk. He felt the familiar tingle in his lower body as he watched the two young cuties. Sam in yoga pants was quite a treat but Madison in that little skirt was special. He let go of Roscoe and the little furry missile headed for the girls. He heard squealing and laughing and got another glimpse of those yellow panties. He took a deep breath.

“Hey, Mr. Jones, how are you today?” Madison said as she walked onto his porch.

“I am good, sweetie. How are you guys?” He said as she sat on the swing next to him, her legs touching his as she made room for Sam to sit.

“We are good, Sam is spending the night.” Madison said as Roscoe licked her neck.

“That will be fun, what are you guys going to do?” He said and Madison giggled. She looked at Sam and laughed again at her face.

“We will probably just watch a movie or something. We have to get up early for the meet tomorrow. Are you coming to watch us?” She said and he nodded.

“Goodie, I love it when you are there.” She said and leaned into him.

“Sam, are you excited for the meet?” He said, trying to draw Sam into the conversation.

“Yes, sir, but I may not run, I have been hurt this week.” She said.

“Oh, I am sorry, what happened?” He said.

“My legs have been bothering me.” She said.

“I am sorry, I hope you feel better.” He said.

“You know, Mr. Jones, I think hot chocolate would help her to feel better.” Madison said.

“Really, you think?” He said and she nodded. He laughed and she laughed with him.

They all got up and walked into the kitchen. He whipped up the chocolate and placed it in front of them. Madison grabbed her drink and pushed her chair around. He wondered what she was doing and then he had two cute feet on his lap again. He looked at her and she was smiling sweetly. He smiled and started to rub her feet. She moaned and leaned back in her chair. He thought that was a nice sight.

“Sam, this is wonderful, you should be next.” Madison said, keeping her eyes closed.

Barry rubbed on her, tugging on her toes and just moving his hands all over her wonderful feet. He was pretty sure he was enjoying this as much as her. He looked down at her cute toes and his hard cock only inches away. He could picture his cum coating those toes and running down her foot. He shook his head to clear his thoughts.

“Mr. Jones, that was great, do Sam now.” She said and pulled her feet away. Madison looked at Sam with a menacing smile. Sam sighed and put her feet on his lap.

Barry touched a second pair of incredibly cute feet. He ran his fingers between her toes, and he heard her moan. She was leaning back with her eyes closed. Madison walked around behind her friend and put her hands on her shoulders. She rubbed her softly and kissed her on the forehead. Sam moaned again and Madison felt her shoulders slump as she relaxed.

Sam felt herself let go as Madison rubbed her shoulders. Mr. Jones was amazing as he rubbed her feet. Her body relaxed for the first time in a long time, and she let her mind just wander. Madison’s fingers felt so nice on her.

Barry Jones was amazed at how much Sam’s body changed when Madison walked behind her and stared rubbing her shoulders. He even felt her feet and legs relax. He was sad a little as he realized she must have been incredibly stressed before this, he thought it was sad that a 14-yr-old was stressed at all. He continued to rub the little feet and tried to keep her relaxed for as long as possible.

“That feels nice.” Sam said and looked up at her friend. Madison looked down at her and then bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“So does that.” Madison said and Sam smiled. She reached up and held Madison’s hand.

“Thank you.” She said and closed her eyes. Madison felt a lump in her throat as she looked at her friend.

Barry thought it was hot being able to rub her feet but then he watched Madison kiss her and his poor cock almost burst out of his pants. These girls were driving him insane. He felt Sam pull her feet back and then she sat up in her chair. Madison was hugging her from behind.

“I think we have to go, Mr. Jones. Daddy will be home soon.” Madison said.

“Thank you for visiting me. It was nice.” He said.

“Thank you for the hot chocolate and the foot rubs. You have another skill to add to your list.” Madison said and walked over to him.

He felt her move close and then kiss him. He felt her little tongue slide into his mouth, and he kissed her back. He held onto her as they kissed like lovers. He felt his whole body get warm as the young girl ran her tongue around his mouth. He felt her pull back eventually and she looked at him.

“You are really good at that, no wonder your wife was always smiling.” Madison said and he hugged her. He was starting to think that this girl just might be an angel.

Sam watched her weird friend kiss her neighbor. He was old enough to be her grandfather, but she was kissing him like a boyfriend. Sam realized she had never even kissed a boyfriend like that. She saw him hug her and that made her hope that he would hug her as well.

“Mr. Jones, you have to kiss Sam goodbye as well.” Madison said as she pulled back from the long hug.

“Madison, you should not put your friend in a situation like that, how do you know she wants to do that?” Barry said.

“Sam, do you want to kiss Mr. Jones?” Madison said to Sam. Sam looked at her friend and then at him. If a kiss meant she would get a hug she was all in. She nodded and Madison giggled as she saw his face.

Madison held out her hand and Sam took it. Madison pulled her closer and then moved back and pushed her onto his lap.

Barry looked at the young blonde girl. She was so different from Madison but so beautiful in her own way. He stayed still and let her lead. She leaned forward and kissed him gently. He felt her pull back.

“Sam, just like you kiss me.” Madison said and touched her shoulder.

She leaned in again and Barry felt her soft lips touch his. She kept them there and then he felt her warm tongue slip into his mouth. He returned the kiss and held her small body. She kissed for a few seconds and then pulled back.

“Mr. Jones, how was that?” Madison said.

“Wonderful, Sam, you are a good kisser.” He said.

“This is one of Mr. Jones’s superpowers.” Madison said.

Barry looked at the little blonde sitting on his lap. Her face looked different, like she had a question.

“What is it honey?” He said and he saw her take a deep breath.

“Mr. Jones, can I have a hug?” She said and he felt his heart skip.

He wrapped his arms around the small girl and hugged her. He felt her body fall into him, and he tried to surround her completely her with his arms. She sat in the hug and he felt her relax again.

Madison put her hand to her mouth. She saw Mr. Jones hug her friend and Sam snuggle into his arms. Her eyes were closed as her head laid on his chest. She decided that they would stay here as long as this hug needed to last. She sat down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.