Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 16: Tuesday

Fiction Story: Chapter 16: Tuesday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Katie stood in the doorway, looking down at Madison as she slept. She was laying on her side, her long dark hair was all over the place. She could see her chest rising and falling slightly as she slept. Her leg was pulled so he could see the powerful thigh and most of her cute ass wrapped in the pink panties. She was so cute; Katie took a deep breath as she thought about the days ahead when she could not watch her sleep. She sat down on the bed and touched the warm thigh.

“Wake up, sweetheart.” Katie whispered, rubbing the soft skin. She saw her eyes open and then she smiled.

“Good morning.” Madison said softly.

“Good morning sweetie, did you sleep well?” Katie said.

“Yes, I did, this is a very comfortable bed.” Madison said, still in her original position.

“Good, time to rise and shine. Aaron is already in the driveway.” Katie said and Madison raised her arms in a stretch.

Katie ran her hand up her leg and then onto her back, scratching it gently. Madison rolled onto her stomach and moaned.

“That feels so good.” She said as Katie scratched her back with her long fingernails.

Katie loved touching her and especially when she knew it gave her pleasure. She scratched the smooth back for a few minutes. Then she moved her hand down to the tight little ass.

“Time to quit stalling.” Katie said and popped Madison on the butt.

“If I let you keep spanking me can I sleep some more?” Madison said and giggled.

“Nice try, you little stinker.” Katie said, popped her on the butt again and stood up. She pulled the sheet off of her.

Madison sat up and smiled at her. She reached her hand out and Katie pulled her up and wrapped her arms around her. She loved this. She stood, lifting the girl and then putting her on her feet. She pushed hair off of her cute face and kissed her. She felt the little tongue slip into her mouth, and she wrapped hers around it. She kissed her for as long as she could and then pulled back.

“I love you Katie.” Madison said.

“I love you too, little one.” Katie said and hugged her.

Madison showered and walked back into her room wrapped in her towel. She pulled out her black yoga pants and one of her daddy’s white shirts. She pulled out her green lace panties and bra that Katie bought for her. She sat on her bench and looked in the mirror. She saw the same young girl with the long dark hair that was wet and hanging off her bare shoulders. However, she knew that she was not the same. She knew what the look in guy’s eyes meant now. She knew they had been watching her for a while but now that she realized it, she liked it. She smiled and ran her brush through her hair.

Katie and Brad were sitting in the kitchen when she came downstairs. The oversized white shirt and the black yoga pants looked so different on her. Brad liked her in a skirt but he had to admit that the pants left nothing to the imagination. He loved the way they hugged her young body. Her long hair was flowing over her shoulders and it looked dramatic. She sat down with a bowl of cereal.

“What time is daddy’s flight again?” She asked through a mouthful of cereal.

“It lands at 9:40 tonight, Aaron will pick him up and take you guys home. Make sure you take your backpack with you, so you have it for school tomorrow.” Katie said and Madison nodded.

“Mr. Thompson, do we have any other meetings this week?” She asked.

“Alex is trying to schedule something for Thursday, I should know by this afternoon.” He said.

“Ok, that will work.” She said and stood up.

Madison walked over and hugged Mr. Thompson then she walked in front of Katie. Katie put her hands on her hips and then moved up and opened the third button. She straightened her shirt and pushed her hair off her shoulders. Madison looked at her and she saw her eyes were glassy. She hugged her and Katie’s arms wrapped around her and squeezed her tight. She pulled back and kissed Katie’s lips softly.

“Love you.” Madison said.

“Love you too. Have a good day.” Katie said and watched Madison pick up her backpack and walk out of the door.

Brad watched Madison walk out and then looked at his young wife. Her face was crumbling, and the tears were flowing down her cheeks. He walked over and held her while she sobbed.

“Hey Aaron, do you have room for me?” Madison said and Aaron smiled.

She crawled into the front seat and scooted over next to him. She pulled his arm onto her leg and held onto him, leaning into his arm. They drove in silence to her house. He pulled into her driveway and she looked up at him.

“Can you pick me up here this afternoon, I will call you from Mr. Jones’ house when I am ready. I am not sure how long practice will be, coach said it may be long.” She asked.

“As you wish princess.” He said and she giggled.

She got to her knees and kissed him hard. Her tongue danced in his mouth and her lips were very soft. He put his hand on her cute ass as they kissed. She pulled back and looked at him.

“I like our practices.” She said and smiled.

“Me too.” He said and she giggled again.

She crawled out of the car and blew him a kiss while she looked through the window, her boobs smiling at him wrapped in green lace. He watched her tight ass in those yoga pants as she walked up to the old man’s porch. He shook his head and pulled out of her driveway.

Barry Jones saw her walking up in her yoga pants and her oversized white shirt, cute again. He loved the way her hair was flowing today without a ponytail. She walked onto his deck and sat on the swing next to him.

“Good morning Madison.” He said.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones, where is Roscoe?” She said.

“He is at the vet; he is having tummy issues and they kept him overnight to watch him.” He said.

“I am sorry, I hope he is ok, I missed his usual greeting.” She said.

“Isn’t your daddy coming home tonight?” He said.

“Yes, he is, can I hang out here after school for a little while? I miss you, maybe you can make me some hot chocolate?” She said and he noticed her excitement level increase.

“I would love that. Hopefully Roscoe will be back by then.” He said.

“Thanks, that will be fun.” She said and stood up.

She moved in front of him, her open shirt right in front of his eyes. He tried hard to look at her eyes, but that green lace bra was like a magnet. She moved closer and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around the firm little body.

“I miss daddy a lot.” She said into his shoulder.

“I understand baby, he will be back soon, and everything will be back to normal.” He said and rubbed her back.

“Thank you, you are right, I am being silly.” She said and he hugged her harder.

“No, you are not. This has been a long time for you guys to be apart. You have been very brave.” He said and he felt her shudder a little. He held her for as long as she needed.

He felt her pull back and he saw tears on her cheeks. It looked funny combined with her smile. He wiped the tears off her cheek with his finger. She moved closer and kissed him on the lips. He was stunned and then felt his heart lurch when her little tongue slipped into his mouth. He had not kissed a woman for years and now this 14-yr-old was pulling up feelings he thought were long buried. He held her and kissed her back. She pulled off him and smiled at him.

“I will see you this afternoon.” She said.

“It’s a date.” He said and she giggled.

“Thank you for making me smile.” She said.

“Anytime sweetheart, your smile lights up everything and I will be happy to help you any time you need.” He said and she hugged him again.

She walked off his porch and he could not miss the tight ass wrapped in tight black material, but he wondered what was going on with his sweet Madison. She kissed him like a woman. He was not complaining but it seemed so out of character. Do they grow up that fast? He figured it was not important, as long as she kept hugging and kissing him, he would go with it. He got up and limped into the house.

Madison saw her friend bounce out of her house and jump down the stairs and run into her arms. She hugged her pretty blonde friend a little longer than usual.

“How are you doing, Rock Star?” Sam said.

“Ok.” She said.

“Spill it, your perky level is way down and that will just not fly.” Sam said as they walked.

“I just miss my daddy.” She said and Sam put her arm around her shoulders.

“I know, but he will be home tonight, right?” Sam said.

“Yeah, he will.” She said.

“And then everything will be back to roses and flowers and I get my perky friend back?” Sam said and Madison laughed a little. She loved Sam.

“In the meantime, if you need to touch my butt a few times to make you feel better it would be ok.” Sam said and Madison laughed out loud. She really loved her friend.

First period was cool again, Mr. Thomas seemed way more interesting to her now that she had spent some time with him. She talked to him again after class and she was going to eat lunch with him again. She thought she would get Sam to come as well, she didn’t think he would mind.

She and Sam walked into Mr. Thomas’s room and he looked up surprised. He expected Madison but now there was another one. He didn’t know her, but he had seen her with Madison in the hall. She was stunning as well, like a blonde carbon copy of his little princess. Her legs were marvelous under her short skirt and that little tank top showed off her boobs well. They looked a little smaller than Madison’s, but they looked to be holding their own and complimented her small body quite well.

“Hey, Mr. Thomas, this is my friend Sam, would it be ok for her to eat with us?” Madison said.

“Of course, nice to meet you Sam.” He said and held out his hand.

Her small hand felt great in his, he held it as long as he could without seeming creepy. She smiled and they pulled up stools and sat at his desk. He was staring at Madison’s lovely thighs in the black pants and Sam’s legs and her skirt. He was praying for her to spread them just slightly so he could see the promised land. He turned before he lost control. They were sweet girls; he took a deep breath.

He got control of himself and proceeded to make them laugh most of the period, it was a wonderful sound and something he didn’t realize he missed. This was nice, he hoped they would come back often, it was a nice break in the day. He was sad when they left but glad that he was able to watch them walk away. He loved a nice tight ass and these girls had two lovely ones.

“He was kinda cool.” Sam said.

“Told you, I like him, he is funny.” Madison said.

“He is a little old for you but hey, go for it girl.” Sam said and Madison hit her in the arm as the vision of her kneeling in front of him and practicing her new skill moved across her brain.

Coach was crazy again today; he ran them into the ground. Madison was feeling stronger and was looking forward to the next race against her now rival. The next match was two weeks away, she hoped they survived until then. They walked really slow into the dressing room. Madison sat on the bench and watched Sam pull down her shorts. God, she loved her ass.

“Ok, rock star, you can touch it if you want.” Sam said and moved closer.

Madison looked around and then touched the bare skin. It was soft and warm and wonderful. She slapped it and Sam jumped.

“Hey, you beast, gentle.” Sam said and they laughed. Madison smiled and she hoped that was not the last time, she would touch that pretty ass.

They walked out of the building, both of them with wet hair hanging over their shoulders. They walked slowly home and talked non-stop. It was nice to spend more time with Sam. She hugged her in front of her house and watched her walk up her porch. She noticed an extra car in the driveway, she thought it was Sam’s daddy’s car, but she was not sure. She hoped that Sam’s daddy was home.

Madison walked on towards her house and let her mind wander. She missed her daddy a lot, but she loved staying at the Thompsons. She didn’t understand why she felt so torn, she couldn’t wait to see her daddy but then she would not see Katie as much. She felt a lump in her throat. She didn’t understand what was going on in her young mind, why did it make her feel this way when she thought about that? She thought for a minute that it was all the stuff they were doing in the backyard but the thing she thought of most was just lying on the couch with Katie and watching a movie or riding with Aaron in his big car and holding onto his arm. She sobbed a little as she walked, her cheeks getting wet as her tears flowed.

She took a deep breath and wiped her cheeks with her shirt. She was being silly. She needed to get a hold of herself and get back to some sort of normalcy. She had a lot to be thankful for, why was she crying? She continued to walk slowly and thought about Mr. Jones, her original “guy”. She remembered the time she got all wet walking home in the rain, and he gave her his t-shirt to wear. That thing barely stayed on her and she knew he liked seeing her in it. She saw it in his eyes, now she knew what that look was.

She looked up for clouds, but the sky was clear. She looked down at her shirt, the three buttons still open. Mr. Thomas liked looking down her shirt as did a few other teachers and the janitor as well as she dumped her tray in the cafeteria. She reached down and pulled off the fourth button. She needed a distraction to make herself feel better and Mr. Jones was just a few blocks away. She felt her shirt open wide and she smiled, he would like that.

Barry Jones watched Madison approach on the sidewalk and his eyes bugged out. Her shirt was wide open and most of her green bra was visible. He took a deep breath. She pulled her shirt together and walked up on the porch and sat next to him. He tried to look at her pretty eyes.

“Mr. Jones, my shirt is messed up. I got a button stuck on my locker after school and it ripped off.” Madison said and saw that look in his eyes as she held her shirt together.

“That is too bad, good thing it was at the end of the day.” He said, trying to stay calm.

“Yeah, that would have been a problem. Isn’t it weird that we freak out so much about people seeing a bra, but it is just like wearing a bathing suit, right?” She said and looked at him, she saw that look and she felt a familiar warmth run through her body.

“I guess you are right, but we do seem to have an obsession with underwear, even though most bathing suits are smaller.” He said and tried to keep breathing.

“That is so strange, and you saw my yellow bikini last weekend.” She said.

“Yes, and it was beautiful.” He said.

“Mr. Jones, it is really uncomfortable holding my shirt together, do you mind if you see my bra?” She said and he tried to process that this angel was asking him if it was ok to show him her bra.

“Sweetie, whatever makes you comfortable.” He said and she smiled. He had to work hard to stay calm as she let go of her shirt and he saw it open wide, her green lace bra now on full display above her flat tummy.

Madison looked at her first guy and he looked like he was trying very hard to not be too obvious. She thought it was cute, it reminded her how Mr. Thomas tried not to look up her skirt when she was on the ladder. He failed at that and Mr. Jones was now failing as he stared at her chest.

“Do you like my new bra?” She said and held open her shirt and turned to face him, pulling her legs under her. She saw his eyes light up.

“Yes, it is very nice. It is very pretty.” He said, trying to not just pass out.

“Thanks, at least I have a pretty bra on with this silly shirt. I was wondering if you had any hot chocolate?” She said and smiled.

“As a matter of fact, I do but it is only available for girls with pretty bras. Good thing that button came off.” He said and smiled. She laughed and his heart felt lighter.

They walked into the house and she sat at his table as he prepared their chocolate.

“What time is your daddy’s flight?” He asked as he looked at her with her shirt hanging open at his kitchen table. His friends would never believe this sight in a million years.

“I think it is around 9:00, Aaron is picking me up here later.” She said.

“Wow, that is late.” He said.

“Yeah, I went to bed early last night so I could stay up.” She said, remembering her practice with her other guys before she went to sleep. She looked at Mr. Jones and wondered what he would think about her practicing on him. She tried not to get too far ahead of herself, she kind of liked taking it slow with him, he was so appreciative, and she loved the way he looked at her.

“That is good. It will be nice to have Henry back, it is awful quiet around here without you guys.” He said and put her drink in front of her. Her boobs were right there in front of him as he leaned over to put her drink down. God damn this girl.

Madison took a small sip of the hot drink and she smiled.

“It is so yummy; you are really good at making this.” She said.

“Yep, it is my specialty. Everyone has to have that one thing they excel at and my thing seems to be hot chocolate.” He said and her beautiful laughter echoed through his house.

“Well, I am sure you have other skills, you can’t just be good at hot chocolate. How did you meet your wife?” She said.

He was taken by surprise and he felt his heart jump a little. She looked at him and her face changed.

“Oh Mr. Jones, I am so sorry, that was rude to just ask you about your wife. I didn’t mean to make you sad.” She said and took his hand.

“Oh sweetheart, it is ok. I was just taken a little by surprise. I don’t mind talking about her.” He said and squeezed her soft hand.

“Ok but tell me to shut up if I go too far.” She said.

“Sweetie, you can be sure I will never tell you to shut up. Your voice lights up the room.” He said and she smiled. He was so sweet.

“So, how did you meet?” She said.

“Well, she was about your age and she was in my class at school. She sat across from me and she was so pretty. It took me all year to just get up the nerve to talk to her and it was only when she dropped her pencil and I picked it up. She said thank you and it was the first thing she ever said anything to me directly. She looked right at me and I was hooked.” He said and his heart felt good as he remembered.

“That is so sweet. What did you do next?” She said.

“Well, believe it or not, it still took a while. I ran into her at the pool over the summer and she said hi to me when I was walking by her lounge. I stopped and sat down next to her. We talked for about 30 minutes and it was really hard. She was wearing a pretty blue bikini and I was a little distracted.” He said.

“So, you have some training at watching girls in bikinis.” She said and giggled.

“Yes, baby, and you do remind me of her a lot. Her laugh was magical, just like yours. She was also not afraid to ask me anything, just like someone else I know.” He said and she laughed again.

“Did you ask her out then?” She said.

“No, I was too shy and nervous. I talked to her a few more times at the pool over the summer but it was not until the next school year that I got up the courage to ask her.” He said.

“Wow, so you picked up her pencil and it took you a year to ask her out?” She said and he chuckled.

“Yes, smartypants, it took me a year. She was intimidating.” He said.

“What does that mean?” She asked.

“She was so pretty and nice, I thought she was way out of my league and she would never give me the time of day much less agree to go out with me.” He said.

“Am I intimidating?” She said and he was stunned at the question. He paused and looked at her, her cute face was slightly sad.

“Yes, baby girl, very much so.” He said and she sighed.

“That explains some things, boys never talk to me except to tease me or call me names.” She said and he reached over and took her hand.

“Sweetheart, please do not be sad. You are too sweet to be sad. The boys will come around, give them time. You have plenty of time for that, do not be in a hurry.” He said.

“Yeah, that is what Katie says too but it is frustrating that the only people that look at me are older men.” She said and looked up quickly, the words coming out of her mouth before she could stop them.

He stared at her and tried to read her. Was he talking about him? He suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

“What do you mean, baby?” He said, fishing for an answer that would ease his mind.

She looked at him and wondered how much she was willing to share with him. She did not want to mess up her relationship with him, he was too important. She took a deep breath.

“I notice the teachers at school looking at me differently and then anytime I am out I see older men looking.” She said and he released his breath.

“Oh honey, you have to realize that you are stunningly beautiful, and men notice beauty. Boys also notice but they are too nervous to say anything appropriate. Do not worry if older men look at you and don’t be afraid of that unless anyone of them does something that makes you uncomfortable.” He said.

“That has not happened, and I am not afraid when they look. It makes me feel good, it is nice to be looked at like that. Am I weird?” She said.

“No baby, you are not weird. God, you are so like her.” He said and squeezed her hand.

“Did she wear pretty bras?” Madison said, breaking the serious mood.

“Yes, she did, you remind me of that as well.” He said.

“Good, it is nice, isn’t it? Katie bought it for me.” She said and he saw her run her fingers over the lace. He thought he could make out a nipple now that he was free to stare.

“It is beautiful.” He said and she looked at him, loving that look in his eyes.

“I probably should fix my shirt before I go pick up daddy.” She said and he chuckled.

“What, do you think you would cause a scene at the airport?” He said and she giggled. He did not know she was laughing because she remembered the skinny man with the gold teeth looking at her in her pajamas when they dropped daddy off, was that a scene?

“Yeah, probably, do you have a pin or something?” She said, playing with her shirt.

He got up and pulled out his wife’s sewing kit. He put in on the table and she opened it.

“Is this your wife’s?” She said and he nodded.

She dug in, looking for something she could use. He smiled as he remembered his wife doing exactly that so many times. It was funny how he could remember her so fondly as he was having such evil thoughts about the 14-yr-old sitting at his table. She pulled out a safety pin and held it up.

“I think this will work.” She said.

“Ok, if you insist.” He said and smiled. She looked at him and he thought she actually had a little evil grin on her face.

“Mr. Jones, do you like looking at my bra?” She said, staring right at him. He took a deep breath.

“Yes, very much.” He said and felt his cock lurch. She smiled at him, that evil grin still on her face.

“I know, it is ok, it makes me feel good. I know it makes you happy and that makes me happy.” She said and leaned back, her shirt opening completely. He swallowed and took a deep breath.

“So, would it be ok if I fixed my shirt right before I have to go home?” She said.

“Yes, that would be fine.” He said and he felt like there was a threshold that they had just jumped over.

She picked up her chocolate and took another sip. He looked at his little angel and wondered what was going to change now that they had cleared that hurdle. Would it change for the better or worse, he was starting to overanalyze already?

They drank the rest of their drink and laughed a lot. He felt so happy, she had a way to do that to him and now he was also able to stare at her beautiful breasts encased in a pretty green lace bra. Icing on the cake, as they say. She did repair her shirt eventually and he made a pouty face which caused that sweet laugh to ring through his house again.

“Mr. Jones, can I borrow your phone? I have to call Aaron.” She said and he handed her his phone.

He thought of the huge black man that drove her around, he was actually happy about that. Aaron seemed to like her, and he figured no one would dare hurt her with him around. That did make him feel good.

“Aaron, can you come and get me?” She said into the phone.

“Thanks, see you soon.” She said and hung up.

“He will be here in 15 minutes.” She said and stood up. She walked over to him and sat in his lap and leaned into his chest. He put his arms around her, she was so warm and soft. He took a deep breath; he loved her smell.

“Mr. Jones, Katie has been teaching me how to kiss. I am sorry I kissed you a couple of times without asking you.” She said, her head still laying against his chest.

“That is ok, sweetie, you can kiss me anytime you want.” He said, his cock now becoming uncomfortable under her.

“Thanks, I need to practice.” She said and got off his lap and then straddled him. She sat down right on his hard cock and put her arms around him.

He watched her cute face move closer to him and then her soft lips touched his. He froze for a moment and then her little tongue touched his lips. He opened his mouth and the warm tongue slipped in. This girl was blowing his mind. He would have never thought he would be where he was right now as her tongue whirled around his. He put his hand on her head and kissed her hard.

Madison felt him pull her closer and she was happy. She loved Mr. Jones and she loved kissing him. His lips were nice, and his tongue was warm and felt good against hers. His hand on her head made her feel safe and warm. She also was sure he was happy as she felt his excitement. She had seen it on Mr. Thompson and Aaron but now she was feeling it under her butt.

He felt her pull back and look at him, her face looked flushed and a little red. She was precious, even like this. Her eyes were sparkling, and she was smiling.

“You have another skill other than hot chocolate.” She said and smiled that evil grin again.

He felt his heart leap as the young girl sat on his hard cock and complimented him on his kissing technique. This was one of those times in your life that you wanted to burn into your memory. She leaned in and hugged him hard. He wrapped his arms around his little teenage angel.

He was sad as she walked down his porch, but he knew the upcoming session in his chair was going to be very special and very short. He was surprised he was able to not cum as she sat on him and he could feel her heat on him. He rubbed his crotch as she crawled into the big black car. He walked back into his house and hoped he had not screwed everything up royally.

Aaron noticed her shirt was in a little bit of disarray as she climbed into the front seat. He noticed a safety pin holding the shirt from opening any further than it already was. He could see pretty much her entire bra now and it was a lovely sight. She closed the door and looked at him.

“What happened to your shirt?” He said and she fiddled with the safety pin.

“My button ripped off on my locker, I got a safety pin from Mr. Jones to fix it.” She said and showed him.

He smiled; the old man must have gotten quite an eyeful this afternoon. He looked at the little minx and wondered if she had planned it all along. She did like to tease that poor old man; she was going to give him a heart attack if she wasn’t careful.

“I am glad he could help you; it would be scandalous if people were able to see that pretty bra.” He said and she giggled.

“Aaron, you are funny.” She said and she heard his phone buzz.

“Hello.” Aaron said into his phone.

“Hey Henry, yes, she is right here, hold on.” He said and handed the phone to Madison.

“Hi daddy.” She said, her excitement bubbling.

“Hi sweetheart, how was school?” He said.

“Long and practice was brutal. I can’t wait for you to come home.” She said.

“Yeah, that is what I needed to talk to you about. There is horrible weather here and my flight was cancelled. They are pretty sure they will be able to get us out tomorrow if the weather clears up.” He said and she felt a lump in her throat.

“Ok.” She forced out the word.

“Honey, I am so sorry, but I will be home soon, I promise. You just have to hang on one more night. Can you do that baby girl?” He said.

“Yes, daddy, I can hang on.” She said, forcing her voice to sound as normal as possible as her heart was breaking.

“That’s my girl, I love you more than ever.” He said.

“I love you too, daddy.” She said, her voice cracking a little.

“Ok, baby, I will call you tomorrow. Have a good night.” He said.

“Ok, daddy, you too.” She said and he hung up.

Aaron saw her stare at the phone for quite a while. He was not sure what to say. She looked at him and he saw her cute face crumble. Her lips were quivering, and her eyes were glassy. She had the phone in a death grip. He saw her chest start to heave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.