Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 15: Monday

Fiction Story: Chapter 15: Monday - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison woke up and saw Katie looking down at her. Katie was rubbing her belly and it felt nice.

“Good morning sunshine.” Katie said and continued to rub the tight little belly.

“Good morning, Katie. What time is it?” Madison asked.

“It’s 6:45, how did you sleep?” Katie said.

“I slept great; it was wonderful.” Madison said and stretched her arms over her head, giving Katie a wonderful view of the bottoms of her cute boobs.

“You fell asleep before the movie even started.” Katie said and smiled.

“Yeah, I was really tired, but I feel much better now.” Madison said.

“Ok, get your cute butt up and get ready for school, Aaron is ready when you are.” Katie said and stood up, looking down at the amazing package of cuteness.

Madison got up and walked into the bathroom. Her shower felt wonderful, and her body was refreshed. Her legs were still a little sore but much, much better. Thank you, Gerard. She smiled when she thought of him, he was so funny. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked back into her room. She picked up the hairbrush and sat down to try and get all the kinks out of her long hair. Katie walked by and she saw Madison hold the brush out towards her. She stepped in and took the brush, she started brushing the wonderful hair.

“That feels so good, I love it when someone brushes my hair.” Madison said.

“Does your daddy do it for you?” Katie asked.

“Not very often, he is always really busy in the morning getting himself ready.” She said and Katie heard the sadness in her voice.

“Well, I am here for you anytime you need, your hair is exquisite.” Katie said.

“Thank you, Katie.” Madison said.

Katie brushed the young girl’s hair until it was smooth and silky. She loved the smell of her; she took a deep breath and inhaled.

“What do you want to do with it today?” Katie said.

“A ponytail, can you do that?” Madison said.

“Can I do that, honey, I have been doing hair since I was 12, my girlfriends and I were obsessed. Middle or side?” Katie asked and Madison giggled.

“Middle, please.” She said and Katie went to work.

Madison looked up and turned her head. She had a nice tight ponytail with a pretty blue ribbon tied around it.

“What do you think?” Katie asked.

“I love it, thank you so much. Now I have to hurry a little or I will be late.” Madison said.

“Ok, I will let you get dressed, what do you want for breakfast?” Katie asked.

“Toast will be great, thank you Katie.” Madison said.

“Coming up.” Katie said and kissed the top of her head.

Madison watched her walk out of her room and her heart hurt. She missed her mom, even though she hurt daddy bad. She missed these moments with her. She wiped a tear and stood up to get dressed. She pulled out her underwear drawer. She remembered she had a meeting this afternoon and Mr. Thompson said it was the biggest one yet. She would have to look extra cute. She picked up her pink lace bra and panties. They fit her good and she loved the look of the pink next to her tanned skin.

She dropped the towel and started fiddling with the bra. Brad walked by and looked in to see her drop her towel. His cock lurched; he had seen her naked plenty lately but for some reason that still looked really hot. He watched her play with her bra and slide it over those precious breasts. He watched her slide the pink panties up her strong legs and loved the way It hugged that tight little ass. Yes, Simpson would be butter in her hands this afternoon. He walked downstairs rubbing his cock.

Madison looked in her closet and wondered what an old man would like to see her in. She remembered Mr. Thompson said blouse and skirt, so she grabbed a white shirt and her blue pleated skirt. She put on the shirt and buttoned all but the top two. She slipped the skirt on and tucked in the shirt. She looked in the mirror and turned, the skirt came about 5 inches or so above her knees, showing a lot of her pretty legs. She spun and saw a flash of pink; she would have to watch the wind today. She slipped on some cute socks and started downstairs.

Brad walked into the kitchen and Katie snickered. She saw he was already rock hard. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down. He looked uncomfortable.

“Pants a little tight this morning. Did you have an issue walking down the hall?” She said and smiled.

“Fuck, I can’t get over how much she impacts me. All I did was watch her put on her underwear. She has been naked in our backyard for a week it seems, yet I get excited watching her put on clothes. Is she a witch?” Brad said and took a sip of coffee.

“That would explain a lot, but I am sorry my friend, she is not a witch. She is just a perfect young girl that happens to be so fucking cute it hurts. What do you have today?” Katie said.

“A bunch of financial crap and Simpson at 5:00.” Brad said.

“Simpson, he is the hotel guy, right? Haven’t you been after him for a while.” Katie asked.

“Yeah, I feel like I am opening up all the cold cases now that I have a secret weapon.” Brad said.

“You are a pervert, you know that?” Katie said.

“Yep, but I am your pervert.” Brad said and laughed.

They both turned to watch her walk down the stairs. Her legs were spectacular under the short skirt. The schoolgirl vibe was strong this morning with the white shirt, short skirt, and cute socks. Madison walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk. She grabbed her toast out of the toaster and sat down at the table. She looked up to see them both looking at her.

“What?” She asked, fearing there was something on her face.

“You are so pretty.” Katie said and Madison smiled.

“Not as pretty as you.” Madison said and took a bite of toast.

Katie shook her head and tried not to jump on the young girl and start kissing her again. She took a deep breath and a sip of coffee.

Madison finished breakfast and put her dishes in the sink. She walked over to Katie and stood in front of her. Katie put her hands on the girl’s hips and looked at the cute little creature. She reached up and opened her third button on her shirt. She straightened the shirt and saw just a glimpse of the two little boobs. She leaned forward and kissed her exposed chest.

“Pretty girl, you will break some hearts again today.” Katie said and kissed her lips gently.

Madison smiled and hugged her. She hugged Mr. Thompson, grabbed her bag, and walked out to meet Aaron. He was standing next to the car and smiling.

“Front or back today?” He asked.

“Front, of course.” She said and he opened the driver door.

She scrambled into the car, giving him a great view of a pair of pretty pink panties. She settled in the seat and he got in. He started the car and started driving to her house.

“Did you have a good sleep?” Madison asked.

“I certainly did, yesterday was a long day.” He said.

“Yeah, me too, I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.” Madison said.

“You are looking especially cute today.” He said as he looked at her lovely thighs.

“Oh, this old stuff, I just threw it on.” She said and they both laughed.

She scooted over closer to him. He put his arm on her left thigh and she held his arm and leaned into him.

“Aaron, will you still drive me places when daddy gets home, and everything goes back to normal?” She asked and looked at him with those sparkling eyes.

“Yes maam, I will be ready whenever you need me.” He said and squeezed the strong thigh.

“Thank you, Aaron, I like riding with you.” She said and leaned on his arm.

Aaron drove to her house and wondered what he did before she came around. He pulled into her driveway and put the car in park. She got on her knees and kissed him. He felt her little tongue wrap around his for a second and then she pulled back.

“Have a great day. Remember you have to pick up me and Sam at school today.” She said and slid over to the door.

He took one more look at her as she opened the door and got out. She leaned over and looked at him before closing the door and he saw her shirt open, and her pink bra appear. God, he loved this girl.

“See you later.” She said and closed the door.

He took a deep breath and adjusted his cock. She would be the death of him. He watched her walk up to her neighbor’s porch. Good luck old man, he thought and pulled out of her driveway.

Barry Jones saw her get out of the car and start to walk over. Roscoe popped his head up and then shot off the porch like a rocket. He heard her giggle and then kneel down to pet Roscoe. Roscoe was going crazy and trying to lick anything he could get to. Barry saw the little dog lick her inner thigh as he was walking down the steps and he heard her giggle again. As he got closer, he saw the pink lace that was appearing between those pretty thighs. Her skirt was a little shorter than usual and he saw the panties easily as she rubbed on his little dog.

Barry walked up to her and she looked up at him. He was then treated to a cute little face and a pink lace bra as he looked down her open shirt. It was a glorious day in the neighborhood.

“Good morning, Mr. Jones.” Madison said and saw that look in his eyes.

“Yes, it is, how are you today Madison?” He asked.

“Good, I slept like a rock last night. Daddy is coming home tomorrow, I can’t wait.” She said and picked up Roscoe. Now the little dog was licking her neck and ear.

“Yes, it will be nice to have you guys back, I have missed you.” He said.

“Yes, I have missed you too.” She said and hugged him; Roscoe trapped between them.

He put one hand on her head and one on her back. He tried to push the image of her in that little bikini out of his head, but it was proving to be difficult as he felt her arm around his waist. He felt her pull back and then she put Roscoe down.

“I have to get to school.” She said.

“Yes, I will see you soon.” He said.

“I have a meeting this afternoon, so I won’t be by this afternoon.” She said.

“Arghh, I will not make it, what will I do?” he said and put him arm over his face. He heard that magical laugh; for some reason the world always seemed better when that laugh happened.

“Mr. Jones, you are so silly. Have a good day.” She said and turned to walk down the sidewalk.

He picked up Roscoe and watched her cute butt behind that little skirt until he couldn’t see her anymore.

Madison stopped in front of Sam’s house and waited for her friend. She saw the door open, and Sam came out. She was wearing a denim skirt and a pink tank top. She was so cute.

“Hey Rock Star, how was your weekend?” Sam said and hugged her.

They turned to walk, and Madison wanted so badly to share her experiences with Sam, but she was not sure how she would react to hearing about her putting Aaron’s thing in her mouth and her kissing Katie between her legs. She did want to try that with Sam the first chance she got though.

“It was good, how was yours?” Madison said.

“Mom was a little sad, Dad was away all weekend again.” Sam said as they walked.

“When is he coming back?” Madison said and was sorry her friend’s daddy was gone as well.

“We think Wednesday maybe.” Sam said.

Madison didn’t answer but thought it was strange that she didn’t know exactly when her daddy was coming back. He must have a different job then her daddy. They talked the rest of the way to school about silly stuff and track.

Madison walked into her first period class and Mr. Thomas was sitting behind his desk. He looked up at her and smiled. She slid into her desk and she noticed he was looking at her over his glasses. He was looking up her skirt again. She held perfectly still and tried to look at him without him noticing. She leaned over to put something in her desk and felt her legs separate a little. She saw him move in his seat and then sit up straight. She sat back up and got her notebook out. Mr. Thomas was now officially one of her guys. Why were all of her guys old men? Oh well, she seemed to be making them happy and that was good.

Hank Thomas watched the little cutie walk into his class. God, she was pretty. She looked like your stereotypical schoolgirl today even down to her cute socks with little bows on them. He watched her slide into her seat, and he could see the wonderful thighs as she got settled. She bent over and he saw those thighs separate and then he saw pink lace and his heart skipped. Those panties screamed at him and his cock was rigid instantly. He tried not to be too obvious, but it was difficult. She sat up and got her notebook out and he stared at the pink lace. He would be lecturing from his chair today.

Madison thought about her daddy coming home tomorrow and her moving back into her house. She was going to miss Katie something horrible. She loved their talks, her brushing her hair, them snuggling on the couch to watch a movie, and those kisses. She wondered if they could visit them a lot so she could see her again. She would have to ask daddy. Then she thought about Aaron and his wonderful fingers. She squirmed a little when she remembered the trip back from the airport. She also thought of his large, what did Katie call it, cock. Yes, that was what she said. His cock and how it tasted nice and then how strange it was when it sprayed his white stuff all over her face. Katie said it was hot and guys liked that but is still felt a little strange.

The bell rang and she jumped. Her notebook had very little written in it and she felt bad. She was daydreaming all period and heard very little of what Mr. Thomas said. She would have to apologize and ask him if she could get some notes. She put all her stuff in her bag and went up to his desk.

“Mr. Thomas, I am so sorry, but I lost my focus a lot during class, do you have something I could read to catch up?” She said and he looked up at her.

“Um, Madison, I don’t really have anything, let me look. I have planning third period, come by and I will have something.” He said.

“Thanks Mr. Thomas, I have lunch that period, I will come and eat in here with you and you can help me.” She said.

“Ok, that will work.” He said and he watched her bounce out of the room.

Madison paid better attention in her second period class, maybe that was because she was pretty sure Mrs. Lopez was not looking up her skirt. She walked to her locker, told Sam she would not be in lunch and headed to Mr. Thomas’s classroom. She walked in and he was climbing up a ladder in front of his closet. He looked really unsteady as he started to climb.

“Mr. Thomas, stop.” She said as she ran over to him.

He stopped and looked down to see Madison holding his ladder. Her shirt was open, and he was staring at her pink bra and some lovely cleavage.

“Come down, you are going to fall.” She said and he started down.

“Girl, you almost scared me to death.” He said as he got to the ground.

“What were you doing, this ladder is rickety at best and you looked like you were going to fall.” She said.

“Well, thank you for saving my life.” He said and she laughed.

“No problem, now what do you need?” she said and looked up at the closet.

“That box over there for starters. It has some stuff I need for next week.” He said.

“Got it, hold the ladder for me?” She said and started climbing before he could say anything.

She climbed quickly and he was soon looking right up her skirt at two lovely thighs with pink lace between them. He had never seen a lovelier site in his life. He saw her reaching for the box, she was pretty short, and it was a long reach. She went up another step and now her ankles and those cute socks were next to his face. She reached for the box and her left leg left the ladder so she could reach farther. Now he was looking up as she was spreading her legs. He saw the pink lace covering what he knew was a pretty teenage pussy. He felt her start to lose her balance and he grabbed her right thigh and her left calf to stabilize her. He saw her pull the box out.

“Got it.” She said and started down the ladder. He pulled his hands off her legs and took the box from her as she got down.

“Thank you, Madison, I am sorry you had to do that.” He said, lying through his teeth as he was trying to think of other reasons to get her on that ladder.

“Not a problem, I will be happy to climb up there any time you need me to.” She said as she sat in her desk and pulled out her lunch.

“Thank you, Madison, you are sweet, I promise to let you know when I need you.” He said, not lying this time.

She ate her lunch and talked to Mr. Thomas. He turned out to be really cool for an old guy. She thought he was very interesting. She enjoyed eating lunch in his class. She may have to do it again. He gave her some notes and some pages for her to read. She grabbed her backpack and left to meet Sam for fourth period.

Hank Thomas sat in his chair and wondered what had just happened. A pretty freshman that he had secretly been lusting over just came into his room, got on a ladder so he could see everything there was to see up her skirt and then sat and ate lunch with him. She was a lovely girl, and he would have to modify some of his fantasies.

Madison and Sam laughed the rest of the day and then got brutalized during track practice. Coach was now truly out of his mind; he was working everyone really hard, but Madison secretly loved it. She was curious how far she could push her body and coach was letting her explore those boundaries. They were now standing in the shower letting the warm water flow over their sore bodies. She looked at her pretty friend and watched the water run off her nipples of her cute breasts. They were not as big as hers, but she still wanted to kiss them.

Sam turned to grab the soap and Madison looked at her firm butt. Now this compared very well to hers and she wondered if Aaron would one day get to judge who’s is best. That would be fun. She was staring at her friend’s ass until she turned around. She saw Sam smiling at her.

“Like my butt, rock star?” She said.

“Very much, it was the secret to my win on Saturday. I just followed it for as long as I could.” Madison said.

“Well, I am glad my butt could help. It is yours anytime you need it.” Sam said and they both laughed.

They dressed and walked out to see the big black car and Aaron leaning against it.

“You ladies need a ride?” he said.

“Yes sir, if you have room.” Madison said.

“Let me see.” He said and opened the door.

“Yep, you are in luck. I have room for two.” He said and he watched two cute little butts scramble into the car. He shut the door and took a deep breath as he walked around the car.

Madison and Sam talked and giggled all the way to Sam’s house. Madison kissed her on the lips and hugged her. Sam smiled and climbed out, Madison and Aaron watched the short denim skirt until she went into the house.

They drove to the office and Madison held his hand as they rode the elevator and walked to the floor. Alex was sitting behind her desk when they walked up. She was wearing a tight blue dress and she looked amazing again. She got up and came around and looked at Madison.

“You are perfect, Mr. Thompson asked me to make sure your hair was ok when you got here but it is perfect. He is waiting for you.” Alex said.

“Thanks Alex, see you after the meeting.” Madison said and walked towards the office.

Alex looked at Aaron and he smiled and took her hand. He led her to the supply closet, and she followed. He opened the door and spun her until she was facing the table. She put her hands down on the table as she felt him sliding her dress up. He pulled it up over her ass and ripped her panties down. Alex groaned in pleasure as the huge black cock found its home again in her moist pussy.

“Oh God, that is nice, I needed this bad.” Aaron said as he buried himself in Alex’s warm pussy.

“Someone is a little worked up.” Alex said.

“Yeah, you could say that.” Aaron said and grabbed her hair.

“Fuck yes, slam it in me.” Alex said and looked back at him.

Aaron looked at her and her eyes were glazed over with desire and her mouth was open. He started pumping his cock in and out of her as he pulled her head back. She groaned and grunted as he pummeled her. He closed his eyes and focused on the pussy that was wrapped around his cock. He heard her squeal, and he opened his eyes.

“Fuck me hard, Mr. Aaron.” She said in a raspy voice and he saw Madison’s face where Alex’s should be.

He grunted and delivered his load into her. She was moaning and grunting as he filled her womb with his seed. He looked back and Alex was smiling at him. He let go of her hair and he saw her slide her panties up and pull her dress down.

“Well, that was nice. I like it when you bring her here.” Alex said and kissed him on the cheek.

He stood in the supply closet for a while after she left and tried to regain his composure.

Brad was looking over the Simpson contract when she walked in. She was smiling and looking incredibly cute and sexy at the same time. Her ponytail was perfect with the white shirt, short skirt and cute little socks. Yes, this would be like taking candy from a baby.

“Hey, Mr. Thompson, am I late?” She said as she walked up.

“Nope, right on time.” He said and watched her walk around the desk and stand next to him.

“What is the plan today?” She said and he smiled. All business this one.

“Well, his name is Simpson, and his company manages multiple hotel chains so if we land this one it will be our biggest yet. He will be alone, and he is the CEO, so it is all his decision. We just have to convince him that it would be a good idea to work with us.” He said and looked at her.

“So, daddy will get this account if we sign him?” She said.

“Yes, maam, your daddy is putting together a nice list of clients.” He said.

“Good, this is the contract?” She said.

“Yes, we will sweeten the offer a little just to kick off the negotiations.” He said.

“And then I will make sure he wants to work with us.” She said.

“You got it, and Katie told me to stop everything if you begin to feel uncomfortable.” He said.

“Yeah, she told me that as well, but I am ok. All of the men have been nice so far.” She said and he smiled.

The phone buzzed and she heard Alex’s voice.

“Mr. Simpson is here.” She said.

“Thanks Alex, send him in.” Brad said.

Madison looked at the door and saw Alex leading in a man that looked about the same age as Mr. Thompson. He was dressed very nice. She noticed he was looking at Alex’s butt as he walked in. Well, it was pretty much perfect so she couldn’t blame him. He sat in the big chair and Alex left.

“Tom, so nice to see you again.” Mr. Thompson said.

“Yes, Brad, nice to see you. How is Katie?” Mr. Simpson said.

“She is good, spunky as ever.” Mr. Thompson said, and the man laughed.

“Yes, she is a firecracker.” Mr. Simpson said and looked right at Madison.

“Tom, I need to introduce you to my new intern. This is Madison, she is helping me after school.” Mr. Thompson said, and Madison walked around the desk.

Tom Simpson watched as the young girl came around the desk and walked towards him with her hand out. She was precious and dressed like she walked right out of a schoolgirl photo shoot. Her long hair was in a single ponytail and her face was flawless. The shirt was unbuttoned to show a glimpse of cleavage and he thought it was hot as fuck. He looked down and the short skirt showed two perfect legs capped off by cute socks and sneakers. Was this a joke?

“Nice to meet you Mr. Simpson.” Madison said and the man shook her hand.

Tom took her soft hand in his and looked at Brad. Brad nodded and smiled. He looked back at the girl and she was smiling as well.

“Nice to meet you as well Madison. What school do you go to?” He said.

“I am a freshman at Parker High.” She said, shaking his hand.

“Freshman? How old are you?” Tom said.

“I am 14, sir.” She said, still holding his hand.

Tom looked at Brad again and then back at the girl. He could see a hint of pink bra peeking out of the top of her shirt. God, she was hot but so young. His poor cock was throbbing.

“So, Tom, we have tweaked a couple of the numbers.” Brad said and Tom looked at him. He felt the girl move next to him, her hip brushing his hand on the arm of the chair.

“Ok, tell me what you got.” Tom said and slid his hand off the arm of the chair and touched her skirt. She didn’t react.

“We have increased the term by a year and in return we have lowered the per unit cost for you by 10 cents. This should result in massive savings for you over time and is well ahead of your offer from ERG.” Brad said and watched Tom’s hand touch Madison’s skirt.

Tom moved his hand down and felt the soft skin of her thigh. 14? Fuck, he was going to hell or jail, he wasn’t sure which one first. He slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, her skin was soft and firm. He loved the feel of teenage flesh. He took a deep breath.

“Ok, that is a start. How quickly can you supply product after we order?” Tom said and felt lace as he moved his hand up to her ass. God, it was tight and firm.

“We can turn it around in 48 hours and drop ship if you need it.” Brad said and saw Tom’s face getting a little red as he played around under her skirt.

Tom was now rubbing a firm teenage ass and he was staring at a button on the white shirt. He reached over and popped the button, her shirt opening to show the pink bra and the tops on her tits. His cock lurched. She turned and looked at him as he popped the next button. He undid the next one and now he could see her flat stomach. God, this girl was perfect. He ran his fingers over her stomach and up to her bra. He moved her directly in front of him and put his hands on those nice tits. He squeezed them and saw the flesh move together and push over the top of the bra.

Brad knew he was toast now. He stopped talking and let Tom negotiate with himself. He watched Tom open her shirt and pull it out of her skirt. He saw him open the clasp and then he saw Tom’s eyes light up as her boobs bounced free. Brad could see her nipples were stiff and he saw Tom’s hand grab both of them.

Madison felt his hand on her butt and then he started unbuttoning her shirt. He opened it and pulled it out of her skirt and then he opened her bra. His hands were soft and warm on her boobs and she closed her eyes as he squeezed them. It felt nice and she was happy that daddy would get another big contract. She felt one of his hands move between her legs and rub across the front of her panties. She moaned and leaned into him.

Tom watched her face, and her eyes were closed, and he heard her make a small moan as he moved his hand across her warm pussy. He could feel the heat behind the lace panties. He moved his other hand off the perfect tit and grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled down. He pulled them over her thighs and then watched them flutter to the ground, around her ankles. He saw her step out of them with her right foot. He slid his hands up her soft thighs and lifted the skirt. He saw a perfect smooth little pussy surrounded by perfect thighs. She was remarkable.

Madison felt her panties land around her ankles, and she stepped out of them so she wouldn’t trip herself. His hands moved up her thighs and she felt him lift her skirt and look at her. Another old guy added to the list. She would need a bigger piece of paper to keep track of her guys. She felt him touch her pussy and it felt good. She felt a tingle as he rubbed her soft skin. She put her hands on his shoulders and closed her eyes.

Tom was amazed at how soft but yet firm her body was. Young girls were so different than grown women. He loved women and his girlfriend was hot, but this little minx was incredible. He rubbed her hot young pussy, and she closed her eyes and moaned. He moved forward and kissed her stiff nipple. She moaned again and pushed her tit into his mouth. She was a hot one. 14? Fuck, there were no girls like this when he was 14.

Madison felt his finger slip between her moist lips and she felt another tingle. He kissed her nipple and she shivered as it felt like a shock. She wanted him to kiss it more. Her body felt warm as the man touched her soft skin. She leaned into him more as his finger moved through her. She felt the pleasure coming and she bit her lip.

Tom felt her shiver and he ran his finger though her wet pussy. He sucked and licked her nipple as he found her little clit with his finger. He touched it and he heard her moan in his ear, her head almost on his shoulder. He sucked the stiff nipple and ran his finger around her clit. He felt her shiver and then she moaned louder, and her body started to shake. He wrapped his arm around her as he rubbed on her clit. She squeezed his shoulder with her hands and continued to vibrate under his hands. He could not remember a better feeling in his life than bringing this young girl to orgasm. She was precious and now vibrating on his finger. He held her as she recovered, her breathing slowing down, her body shaking occasionally. He looked at Brad and he was smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.