Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 13: Gerard

Fiction Story: Chapter 13: Gerard - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Brad felt his phone buzz and he answered.

“Yep, be right there.” Brad said and stood up.

“Be right back.” Brad said and Aaron nodded.

Aaron was gazing at the two beautiful creatures sleeping a few feet from him. He had fucked Katie so many times he last track but all he could think about right now was that cute little face looking up at him from his front seat while his fingers slid through her 14-yr-old pussy. He wondered if she was a witch, how could a little white girl have so much power over a grown black man?

“Aaron, sweetheart, it has been too long since I have laid eyes on that beautiful body of yours.” Aaron heard a voice and saw Gerard walking up.

“Hello, Gerard.” Aaron said.

“How are you, you big piece of yummy chocolate.” Gerard said and Aaron heard Brad laugh.

“I am fine Gerard, how are you?” Aaron said.

“Wonderful, today is turning out to be a wonderful day. I get a call to come over and rub my hands over two of the loveliest creatures I have ever seen, and I find you here as well. I may as well be in heaven.” Gerard said.

“Then welcome to heaven.” Aaron said and held up his beer.

Gerard laughed and then walked over and looked at the two sleeping girls. He raised his hand to his mouth and was amazed at the perfection of them. One, a bonafide sexpot with a body that could handle any man and spit them back out and one a pure, innocent little flower that had no idea the impact she had on the people around her. She was like sweet nectar for the world, and everyone wanted a taste. He looked at that little body and wondered what she would be like in 5 years, probably anything she wanted most likely.

He walked back over to the table. Brad offered him a beer and he sat down.

“They are precious. Do you need anything specific?” Gerard said.

“Madison ran a race yesterday and she is awfully sore, legs and shoulders. Katie just loves you to touch her, so you know what she likes.” Brad said.

“I can do that.” Gerard said and they drank beer and laughed for a little while.

Madison opened her eyes and she heard voices. She looked over and saw Gerard sitting and talking to Mr. Thompson and Aaron. What was he doing here? She was happy to see him, though. He made her smile. She got up and walked over.

Gerard felt a presence and turned his head to see a vison in a yellow bikini.

“Hello, sweet girl, I am so happy that Mr. Thompson called me if it means I get to see you again.” He said.

“It is nice to see you again, I am glad you are here.” Madison said.

“They tell me you have issues, little one. Legs and shoulders?” He said.

“Oh yes, I am really sore. I did good yesterday and I think you helped with that, my legs and feet felt great during the race.” She said.

“I am glad that I could help, maybe we need to have you in before every race.” Gerard said and looked at Brad.

“I think we could arrange that.” Brad said.

“Thank you, Mr. Thompson, you have been too sweet to me.” She said.

“Well, baby girl, let’s get to work on this pretty little body.” Gerard said and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Gerard stood and led her over to the lounge. She sat and he sat next to him.

“Why don’t you start on your belly, I will start working on these legs first.” He said and she laid down.

He looked at that little butt, that was going to be in many people’s dreams for years to come. He pulled one of her legs up into his lap. He squirted some oil into his hand and started to work on a cute foot. He loved these house calls; he could take his time and he didn’t have to worry about silly protocols. It ended up better for the client and he was able to do more to make them feel better. He worked his fingers between those little toes, and he got his first moan from her.

Madison decided she loved having her feet rubbed. This was only the second time in her life she has had it done but it was now officially one of her favorite things. He pulled gently on all of her toes and now he was rubbing her entire foot in his hand. God, that felt good. He rubbed her heel and then her whole foot again. She was feeling better already.

Gerard loved her little feet; they were perfect, and he loved working on perfect feet. He looked over at Katie and her perfect feet. It was definitely going to be a great day. He rubbed her whole foot and moved to her calf. This was where he could tell he had an athlete. Her calf muscle was very developed, but he could tell it was tight. He dug into the muscle and he got another moan. He worked until he felt the muscle loosen up and he shifted back a little and started on her thigh.

Madison was in heaven; his hands were magic. He worked on her sore calf and it felt like it was never sore when he finished, magic. Now he was moving those warm hands around her thigh. His fingers were warm, and they felt great as they ran up and down her thigh. He finished and started on her other foot. More magic.

Gerard was amazed again at how powerful her hamstring and quad muscles were. He had felt power like that before but never in one so young. She was special. He started on the other foot and leg. He finished the other powerful thigh and set her leg down. He stepped to the end of the lounge, sat down, and took a foot in each hand. He rubbed her feet and then slid up to her calves, getting on his knees to get leverage as he pushed her down into the lounge. He felt the muscles respond under the pressure. He climbed up on the lounge and moved his hands up to those amazing thighs. He sat on her legs and worked on the hamstrings from above.

Madison felt him grab both of her feet and then move to her calves. Her body was responding to his hands and she felt her power returning. He was now sitting on her legs and working hard on her hamstrings, he was digging deep, and it felt great. She felt him loosen her bottoms and pull them off. He moved his fingers up and started massaging her butt. She had never felt anyone work that muscle before but that felt great as well.

Gerard finished those great hamstrings and pulled off her suit bottoms. No protocols, he loved it. He started on her glutes and dug deep into her firm little butt. He got another moan from her. He got some more oil and started to work her lower back, running his hands down her back and over her butt with each stroke. He moved up and sat on her lower back to start working her upper back and shoulders. He untied her top and dropped it on the ground. Her skin was flawless, and he moved to her strong shoulders.

Madison felt him rub her back and then run his hands down her back and across her butt. She had never felt anything like that, and it was amazing. She heard herself moan. He was now sitting on her lower back and she thought he took off her top, but her mind was foggy with the feelings she was getting from those wonderful hands. He was now rubbing her sore shoulders.

Gerard got up and moved to the other end of the lounge, looking down at her pretty head and that gorgeous hair. He knelt down and reached over and started at her lower back and ran his hands up her back to her shoulders. He was a master of the long stroke and his clients loved it; this beautiful little creature was no exception. He took her arms and pulled them towards him, stretching her shoulders. He left the arms next to his side and rubbed into her sore shoulder muscles. He heard another moan, and he knew he had hit a sweet spot.

“Baby girl, you need to flip over now for me.” He said and moved her arms back to her sides.

She flipped over and he gasped, her body was magnificent. Her boobs looked large on her little frame and they stood straight up off her chest, capped by perfect pink nipples. Her stomach was tight and firm, and her waist was perfect as it flared out into her wonderful hips. Her little pussy was smooth and perfect. She was a goddess and only 14. He shook his head and pulled her arm over her head again and started to work her shoulders from this angle.

Madison felt herself floating under this man’s touch. She wished he would touch her forever, this felt so good she did not want it to ever end. He was working on her shoulders again now that she was laying on her back. She felt his hands start at her shoulders and run down her sides. His touch was so soft and made her skin tingle.

Gerard got some more oil and slid his hands down her sides, bringing them back against her breasts. He saw them move under his pressure and it was beautiful. He worked on her pectoral muscles over those perfect boobs and then ran his hands over them to get to her sides and then back to her shoulders. Her breasts shined now with the oil and her little nipples were sticking up. Wonderful sight.

Madison felt his warm hands on her upper chest, she never realized that was a muscle until he was working it. His hands moved over her boobs and ran down her sides, she felt her nipples rub on his hands as they passed over. She felt him move and then he was working on her legs again. He lifted her left leg and placed it on his lap. He was rubbing her thigh and it felt so good.

Gerard was now sitting and had her wonderful leg over his lap, he looked down and saw her young pussy open like a flower. He saw the prefect lips and the moist pink inside. She looked delicious. He rubbed all around that strong thigh and felt her power. This was one of those times that protocols got in the way, he could really get to the hamstring and quad from this position, but the stuffy lawyers had a problem with him spreading out a client like this. He looked down again and thought if they saw this, they would make an exception.

Madison felt her leg move and then he was really working her thigh. He then moved to her calf and then back to her feet. He was sitting at the end of the lounge massaging her foot and she felt her eyes roll up in the back of her head. He worked her other leg and then he laid her legs down and she felt him at the end of the lounge. She opened her eyes, and he was smiling at her. He leaned over and kissed her toes.

“How do you feel now, sweetheart?” He asked.

“Wonderful, can you do that to me every day. You are amazing, I love you.” Madison said in a soft voice and Gerard laughed.

“Baby, I would love to touch this prefect little body every day, but we will have to settle for weekly right now I am afraid. But you will come see Gerard every Friday, right?” he said.

“Oh God, I hope so.” She said in a hopeful voice.

“You rest now baby, let me work on Miss Katie.” He said and she smiled and closed her eyes.

Gerard moved away from the little flower to the sexpot. Katie was looking at him and she had already taken off her suit. He loved her, she was just sexual energy and he found it refreshing after working on so many prudes. He sat on the end of her lounge and started on those perfect little feet. She moaned and he smiled.

Aaron and Brad were struggling as their pants were suddenly very uncomfortable as they watched Gerard manipulate Madison ‘s body. It had to be one of the most erotic massages ever without being sexual. Now she was laying on her back sleeping and her body was shining with the oil.

“That is so fucking hot I may blast my shorts just sitting here.” Aaron said.

“My friend that may actually be an understatement, I have no words to describe what we just saw.” Brad said.

“You are right, even fucking hot just doesn’t cut it. Look at her, have you seen anything so hot ever?” Aaron said as he stared at the young body slick with oil.

“Nope, and that is saying something since I live with Katie.” Brad said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.