Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 11: The Race

Fiction Story: Chapter 11: The Race - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Katie heard her alarm and reached out to turn it off. She looked over at Brad and he was still out. He could sleep through a bomb. Well, he was probably worn out since she rode him like a thoroughbred last night. She was so hot again last night, and he lasted a while since she drained him by the pool earlier. Just thinking about it was getting her hot again. She reached down and rubbed her pussy; it was already heating up and she just woke up. She thought about the two hot little numbers that were asleep about 20 feet away. She licked her lips when she thought of how wonderful Madison had tasted and could not wait to get between those pretty little legs again.

She got out of bed and found her sleep pants on the ground. She slipped them on, they were small, soft, and pink, she loved them. She stood up and looked around for her shirt. It was nowhere in sight, so she dug a white t-shirt out of the drawer. She slipped it on and walked out of the bedroom. She looked at the clock and it was 5:50, almost time to wake the girls.

She looked into their room and she smiled. Madison was snuggled up with her back against Sam in a spoon position. Sam had her arm around Madison, resting on her bare tummy. Madison’s top was scrunched up enough for her to be able to see the bottoms of her firm boobs. Her left leg was bent up and she could see a little of the tasty treasure between her legs. The covers were barely over Sam’s legs, her shirt was up over her belly so she could see all the way to her thighs. Her panties were tight, she could see the outline of her young pussy. God, she needed to take a picture of this, although she knew she would have this vision in her mind for a while. She stood and gazed at the girls for 5 minutes.

Katie reached out and touched Madison’s soft leg. She saw the girl open her eyes. She looked very tired.

“Good morning, sweetheart, it’s 6:00.” Katie whispered, rubbing the soft leg.

“Good morning.” Madison said in a groggy voice. Katie watched her stretch her arm up, pulling up her shirt enough for two little nipples to pop out. Katie’s pussy throbbed.

“I am so tired.” Madison said and put her arm down.

“I know sweetheart, but you have to get up.” Katie said and touched the soft cheek, moving some hair off of her pretty face. Madison moved her hand up and held Katie’s.

Katie watched the girl yawn, opening her mouth wide. She knelt down and rubbed the soft leg. Eventually, Madison shifted and took Sam’s arm off of her. She slid out and sat on the edge of the bed. Katie stood between her legs and held her. She felt Madison wrap her arms around her waist. As she held Madison, she saw Sam roll onto her back, now she was looking at two cute little nipples poking out of her shirt as well as the tight panties. She took a deep breath.

“Did you sleep well, little one?” Katie asked as she felt the young girl’s head against her belly.

“Yes, I don’t think I even moved.” Madison said.

“We need to wake up sleeping beauty.” Katie said and Madison turned her head.

“She is pretty, right?” Madison said, looking at her sleeping friend.

“Yes, baby, she is precious.” Katie said.

“I kissed her last night.” Madison said.

“Really? How was it?” Katie said.

“It was great. We need to practice some more.” Madison said.

“That sounds like fun, good for you.” Katie said.

Madison reached over and touched Sam’s arm. She saw her eyes open slowly.

“Good morning rock star.” Sam said softly.

“Time to get up, we have to leave in like 20 minutes.” Madison said.

“Shit, this is way too early; coach is crazy.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

Madison stood up and kissed Katie softly on the lips, she loved the feel of those lips. She left the bedroom and walked to the bathroom. Katie looked down at Sam. Sam smiled up at her. She reached out her hand and Sam took her hand. She pulled the young girl to the edge of the bed and tickled her in the side. She heard Sam squeal and twist away.

“That’s mean.” Sam said.

“You think?” Katie said and jumped on the bed, on top of the girl.

Katie put her hands in her armpits and Sam screamed. She wiggled her fingers and Sam struggled to get away, laughing hard as Katie watched her boobs move behind her top. Katie moved her hands down to her sides and tickled. Sam kept struggling and could not get Katie off of her. Katie looked down at the young girl and fought the urge to strip her naked and ravage her right here. In time, she thought and crawled off. Sam was breathing hard, and Katie saw her panties again as her shirt was pulled up. She touched the soft thigh.

“Ok, up and at’em. You will have to put on a few more clothes.” Katie said and squeezed her firm thigh.

Madison walked back in and opened a drawer. She pulled out a yellow t-shirt and a pair of shorts. She grabbed a pair of blue panties. She pulled her pajama top off and slipped on the t-shirt. She slipped the bottoms down and pulled up the panties. She pulled the shorts on and turned to see Sam and Katie staring at her.

“You guys having fun?” Madison asked.

“We were just watching the show, nice butt.” Sam said and smiled.

“Next time I will sell tickets.” Madison said.

“Those will sell out.” Sam said and Madison laughed.

“Your turn.” Madison said and sat down next to Katie.

They watched Sam get up and dig in her bag. She pulled out a white shirt and a pair of shorts. She pulled off her shirt and Katie and Madison saw her cute boobs pop out. Sam pulled on the shirt and the shorts and bowed. They all laughed.

“Ok, cuties. Grab your stuff, I am sure Aaron is in the driveway.” Katie said.

They picked up their bags and followed Katie down the stairs. They walked out and the car was waiting under the carport. Aaron was leaning against the car. He watched the three girls walk towards him and he was able to see stiff nipples on all three of them. These girls will be the death of me, he thought.

“Good morning ladies.” Aaron said.

“Good morning, Aaron.” They all said in unison.

Madison and Sam crawled in the car and looked back at Katie.

“Ride with us to school?” Madison asked.

“I am not dressed to go out.” Katie said.

“You are not going out, you can stay in the car, just ride with us.” Madison said.

Katie looked at Aaron and he shrugged. She thought what the hell and crawled in. The girls cheered. She sat in between them, and Aaron closed the door. Madison scooted back and laid down, putting her head on Katie’s thigh. Katie put her hand on Madison’s head. She felt Sam lay on her other thigh and she now had her hands on two pretty girls.

They rode to school, Katie running her hands over the young bodies. Madison and Sam enjoyed the feel of Katie’s thigh on their face and her hands rubbing on them felt good. They felt the car stop.

“We are here girls.” Katie said and the girls sat up.

“Thank you for riding with us, Katie.” Madison said and kissed her. She pushed her tongue into Katie’s mouth and felt her tongue touch hers. She pulled back and smiled.

“Thank you. That was nice.” Katie said.

“Sam needs practice.” Madison said and Sam looked at her.

Katie turned to Sam and smiled at her.

“Good luck today, sweet girl. We will all be cheering.” Katie said and pulled Sam close.

Katie kissed Sam’s lips gently and then pulled back.

“Thanks.” Sam said.

Madison and Sam climbed out of the car.

“Good luck, ladies.” Aaron said.

“Thanks Aaron, we will see you later?” Madison said.

“Yes, maam. I will be there.” Aaron said.

Aaron watched the two cute girls walk up to the school. He shook his head and closed the door. He got into the seat and put the car in gear. He pulled out as soon as he saw them go into the door.

“You know, your tits bounce really nice in that shirt.” Aaron said and Katie looked up.

“You like?” Katie said and pushed her boobs up.

“Very much, I watched them the entire way here.” Aaron said and his eyes popped open as he saw Katie pull off her shirt. Two beautiful tits bounced on her chest.

“How about now?” She said.

“Much better. I will try to hit all the bumps.” He said.

“Anything to make my driver happy.” Katie said.

She sat and looked out the window as her bare boobs bounced on her chest. Aaron felt his cock harden more with every bump. He pulled into the driveway and parked. He got out of the car and opened the back door. Before she could move, he grabbed her legs and pulled them towards him, making her fall back on the seat. He ripped her shorts down to her knees and raised her legs. He opened his pants, and his cock was rock hard. He put it on the edge of her wet pussy and shoved it in. He heard her gasp and arch her back.

“Oh fuck, that is so good.” Katie said as the huge cock buried itself deep in her body.

She felt him bottom out and she loved how full she was. She felt like this was exactly what she needed. He pulled out and then slammed back in. She pulled her shorts off her legs and wrapped them around his back. He put his hands on the seat and started to hammer her. She heard his skin slap against her ass, and she closed her eyes as he fucked her slow and hard.

Aaron loved this pussy. He really needed to get into it more often. Brad actually wanted him to fuck her more. He wasn’t sure what that was about other than he liked to watch. He didn’t care as long as he got to fuck this wonderful pussy. He was drilling her into the seat with every stroke, and she was moaning. That is one reason he loved fucking her, he didn’t have to hold back, she could take him even if he went all out. He also enjoyed those amazing tits, especially when they bounced around as he fucked her. He felt he was close, and he drove deep into her warm pussy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her hard into him, driving his cock deeper. He felt his first load blast into her, he held on and filled her body with his seed.

Aaron pulled out slowly. He tucked his cock back in and looked at her. She was laying across the back seat, her legs open and her pussy leaking his cum. She was pretty even like this. He found her shorts and slipped them back on her legs and up. He pulled her out of the car and picked her up. He carried her into the house.

“Thank you, Aaron. That was wonderful.” Katie said and laid her head on his chest.

He put her on the couch. She looked very well fucked.

“I have to go and clean up the back seat before I pick up everyone. I will be back for you guys around 9:00. You may want to put on some more clothes.” Aaron said and he rubbed on her firm boobs.

“Do I have to?” Katie moaned as she felt him rub her stiff nipples.

“No, but if you don’t, I will be fucking you every minute.” Aaron said.

“Don’t tempt me.” She said and smiled.

Aaron laughed and walked out to clean the cum off the back seat. He loved his job.

Madison and Sam sat on the bus. They had a 45-minute ride to the meet. They dressed at school, so they were wearing their uniforms. Madison loved the new shorts of the uniform, they hugged her perfectly and made it very easy to run. The top was like a sports bra, so it felt light, and she liked having her tummy open. She was excited for today, coach said they had a great plan to beat that girl again. He said they had to stay one step ahead of her as she would adjust to what happened last time. She wondered what he had cooked up. She wished her daddy was here.

The bus pulled in and they started to file out, all of the parents were gathered near the edge of the parking lot. Coach said they could talk to their parents for a few minutes while they were getting the equipment out of the busses. Madison and Sam walked slowly past the rows of parents. They saw a lot of hugging and laughing. They were almost to the end of the group when they saw Katie and Mr. Thompson. Aaron was standing behind them.

They walked up and Katie hugged them both. Madison looked over her shoulder and standing next to Aaron was Mr. Jones. She ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him. She was so happy to see him.

“What are you doing here? How did you get here?” Madison said.

“Well, this large man here pulled up to my house and told me to get in his car and here I am.” Barry said and Madison hugged him again. He loved the feeling of her strong little body as he held her.

“Thank you, Aaron.” She said and looked up at him.

“Don’t thank me yet.” He said and she was confused.

Aaron stepped aside and she saw her daddy. She felt her heart leap out of her chest and the tears exploded out of her eyes. She ran to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. He held her tight, and she cried hard into his shoulder. Katie felt her own throat tighten and then she felt tears running down her cheeks. She pulled Sam back into her and put arms around her as they watched the scene. She felt Sam grab her hands and hold on.

“It is nice to see you, sweetheart.” Henry said and she started crying harder. He squeezed his young daughter.

Sam felt a touch on her shoulder and looked up to see coach.

“You guys don’t race for a couple of hours, let her finish and bring her.” Coach said to Sam.

“Ok coach.” Sam said and turned back to watch her friend lose her shit.

Henry rubbed the back of her head and whispered to her.

“It’s ok baby. I am here all day to see you run. Are you ok?” Henry said.

Madison pulled back from her daddy. Her face was a mess, her eyes were red, tears covered her cheeks, and her nose was running. Henry stood her on the ground and knelt down. He pulled out a handkerchief and wiped her tears. He handed it to her, and she blew her nose.

“Oh goodie, a souvenir.” He said and she laughed, more tears ran down.

“I’m sorry daddy, I can’t seem to stop crying. I am so happy to see you.” Madison said.

“I know baby, it’s ok. I am very happy to see you as well, I missed you so much.” Henry said.

“Daddy, how are you here?” Madison said.

“Well, it turns out a plane ticket popped up on my phone and then Aaron was at the airport to pick me up this morning.” Henry said.

Madison looked around and Katie was crying as well. She was wiping her cheeks and Mr. Thompson was smiling with his arm around her shoulder.

“Thank you.” She said and they nodded.

“Daddy, how long are you here?” She said.

“I don’t leave until tomorrow morning, so we have all day today and tonight together. Then I am only gone two more sleeps.” He said and she hugged him.

“I am so happy you are here.” She said into his shoulder again.

“Me too, baby, me too.” He said.

“I think I should probably go.” She said.

“Yeah, don’t you have a race to run or something?” He said and she laughed. He hadn’t heard that laugh in 5 days, he didn’t realize how much he missed it.

Sam walked up and held out her hand.

“You ready rock star?” Sam said and took Madison’s hand.

Madison walked with Sam and looked back at her daddy and her wonderful friends. She wiped more tears off her cheek.

The girls walked into the stadium and looked around. It was huge and there was actually a lot of people in the stands for a track meet. They walked over to coach and he told them the 5K was most likely going to start at 12:30 or so. He told them he wanted them to start warming up at 11:30 so they had about an hour to walk around and cheer on their friends. Madison was starting to feel better after the emotional entrance, she kept looking in the stands to see her daddy. They were all sitting together on the front row, around the finish line. She waved at him multiple times.

“Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for bringing me home, Madison is very happy, as am I.” Henry said.

“It was all Katie’s idea; I just took care of the details.” Brad said.

“Well, thank you both then.” Henry said.

“And thank you both for picking up the old man.” Barry Jones said.

“Well, you are special to Madison and we thought she would like you to be here.” Katie said.

“So, Henry, tell us about this track stuff.” Katie said.

“Well, Madison and Sam run the 5K, it is usually the last race of the meet as it is the longest. Sometimes they run across the grounds but today it will be a little over 12 times around the track.” Henry said.

“12 laps, holy crap, I would die.” Katie said and laughed.

“There is a runner here from Jefferson who is really good, she won district and finished 2nd in state last year. Except last week Madison beat her.” Henry said.

“Wow, that is good for a freshman, right?” Katie said.

“Yeah, it was quite an upset, especially for a freshman, she ran the race of her life. We are expecting the Jefferson girl to come prepared this week, so a top 5 finish is more realistic.” Henry said.

Barry jones was watching Madison as she and Sam walked around. He loved the way her shorts hugged her little butt and that thigh gap, fuck. God, she was gorgeous and seemed to be getting prettier every day. He also noticed Sam’s shorts were wrapped around an impressive butt as well. Her legs were fabulous, a lot like Madison’s. In fact, save for the blonde hair, they could be sisters. His dirty mind quickly flashed a picture of both of them lying in his bed, looking up at him. He shook his head and tried to not look too much like a pervert.

Madison and Sam walked over to the prep area, sat down, and started stretching. As they pulled their legs into various positions, unbeknownst to them, many sets of eyes were locked onto them.

“You ok?” Sam asked.

“Yeah, that was rough, I kind of lost it when daddy showed up.” Madison said.

“Ya think? You were a hot mess.” Sam said and smiled.

“I guess I missed him more than I thought.” Madison said and reached for her feet over her leg.

“Yeah, I figured. 5 days is a long time.” Sam said and Madison missed the look of sadness on her friend’s face.

Brad Thompson looked around at all of the young girls milling around the track. This was like a smorgasbord for a horny old fuck. He loved the tight outfits, and the thigh gaps were so numerous it was mind-boggling. He had seen Madison and Sam up close, so he knew their uniforms were incredibly hot, but he was now looking at around 40 or 50 girls and he was having trouble finding the hottest one, but he was loving the research.

Barry Jones was also amazed at all the healthy young girls, but he was focused on Madison. He watched her walk around and now he was watching her stretch those pretty legs. His heart skipped a beat when she spread them wide and held her thighs. He just could not get enough of that little girl. He would be happy when Henry came home so he could see her more every day.

Madison and Sam were sitting on the ground waiting. Madison felt good, her legs felt strong, but she saw the Jefferson girl and she shot daggers at Madison as she walked by. Oh boy, she looked pissed.

“Wow, she looks mad.” Madison said.

“Yeah, you will not surprise her today.” Sam said.

“Yeah, I am beginning to think last week was a fluke and she just had a bad day.” Madison said.

“Don’t sell yourself short, Rock star. You ran a great race and kicked her ass, and you are going to kick her ass again today.” Sam said and smiled.

Madison looked at her cute friend and would grab her and kiss her right now if they weren’t sitting in the middle of a track meet.

“Girls, are you ready?” coach said and knelt next to them.

“Yes sir.” Madison said.

“Good, here is what we are going to do. Madison, do you remember the pace you ran last week when you ran behind the girl from Jefferson during the first part of the race?” Coach asked.

“Yes, sir, I think so.” Madison said.

“Ok, this week instead of following the Jefferson girl, you are going to follow Sam.” Coach said.

“Yes, sir.” Madison said and she saw Sam smile.

“Now if Sam slows down, I want you to keep running and sit in that same pace as last week. Do you understand?” Coach said.

“When will I know if Sam is slowing down?” Madison asked.

“You will know, and she will probably tell you. Now the last thing, you see the yellow flag Coach Sims is holding?” he said and Madison nodded.

“When you see him waving that you will start running as fast as you can all the way to the finish line. Do you understand?” he asked.

“Yes sir. I follow Sam until she slows down, then I sit in last week’s pace and wait for the yellow flag, when I see it, I run as fast as I can.” She said.

“That a girl. You girls ready to kick some butt?” Coach said, holding out his fist. They bumped fists and laughed.

“Sam, give me at least 6.” Coach said as he turned to walk away.

“Got it coach.” Sam said and Madison looked at her friend with a strange look on her face.

Sam got up and Madison followed her over to the track. There were a lot more girls in the race this week than last. Madison looked up and saw her daddy, he was talking to Mr. Jones and Katie. He looked very excited. She felt her heart get lighter seeing him smiling.

“Come on goofball.” She heard Sam and felt her pull her hand and lead her over to the track.

Madison saw the Jefferson girl again and she looked bigger than last week, at least angrier.

“That is the girl from Jefferson, number 4.” Henry said.

“Holy shit, she is a woman. Our little girl beat her?” Katie said.

“Yeah, she did.” Henry said and felt his chest expand with pride.

They saw Madison and Sam walk onto the track and work their way to the top of the track. Henry thought this was different, he was used to her being down on the inside of the track with the pack at the beginning.

Madison also thought it was strange that Sam had her near the top edge of the track. They usually started toward the bottom and ran with the pack at the beginning. She saw the girls getting ready and the starter moving into position. Sam squeezed her hand.

“Look, we have fans.” Sam said and Madison looked up to see Aaron and Mr. Thompson holding up signs, one said, “Go Sam” and one said, “Go Madison”. She smiled.

“Try and keep up rock star.” Sam said to her, her face suddenly serious.

Madison got ready and she saw the starter raise her hand. The gunshot rang out and Sam took off. Madison got right behind her and decided she would just watch Sam’s cute butt and blonde ponytail as she ran. They were in clear air almost immediately and Sam dropped down to the inside edge of the track. Madison followed.

“Oh shit, they are going out too fast.” Henry said and put his hands on his head.

“What do you mean?” Katie asked.

“The race is long, 12 laps, if you go out too fast you burn out and have nothing at the end. The Jefferson girl has a massive kick, if Madison has nothing left at the end, she will have no chance.” Henry said as he watched Sam and Madison immediately putting distance between themselves and the pack.

Henry sat down and watched. Sam and Madison crossed the line to finish the first lap and they had at least a quarter track lead on the lead pack. He saw the Jefferson girl in the lead pack. He shook his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.