America -   In  Lust We Trust - Cover

America - In Lust We Trust

by Janet McCaverty

Copyright© 2021 by Janet McCaverty

Romantic Story: Although Jade is now a respectable married lady, she finds herself 'reconnecting' with her older brother who shamelessly used her when she was a schoolgirl. But will she get what she needs from him today without becoming his slut again?...... - My Mother Jade who has been an author here, has given me this story to adapt as a starter. Thank you.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Humor   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   .

Although Jade is now a respectable married lady, she finds herself ‘reconnecting’ with her older brother who shamelessly used her when she was a schoolgirl.

But will she get what she needs from him today without becoming his slut again?

It was a warm sunny day in July when an everyday accident, exposed the type of female I still was beneath my glossy façade of make-up and marriage.

For several years now, since becoming Richard Donaldson’s wife, I had been under the illusion of being a mature respectable woman. A woman who could now choose what she wanted in life; and not resort to methods I once had.

When Richard married me, I had initially felt a sense of relief with the protection of his status of being a respected businessman of mature age.

That warm cosy reassurance had always been present, to such a degree that when my little accident happened while unlawfully driving Richard’s new electric car, the exposure of my underlying nature was sliced open as with a scalpel.

It was the sound of Richard’s new car grinding against the steel post that I had parked alongside, which had filled me with dread! That sudden screeching from hell ran like ice in my heart!

‘Oh Christ! I had wrecked Richard Donaldson’s shiny new car!’

I’d driven my husband’s new car to the mall simply for kicks while my Ford was being serviced. I should have walked!

It was only a block away on a fine day too! But stupid me wanted to look like Lady Pennelopy in Richard’s brand-new limo!

But it was that old mistake of parking alongside a low post; then forgetting it was there when pulling away! Oh Fuck! - Fuck! - Fuck!

Taking his new car out for a spin had been an act of rebellion; but it had backfired on me and Richard did not fall into the hen-pecked hubby category; No sir; he could be a mean bastard.

He would have hit the roof simply learning I had even taken it round the block!

But I had one saving grace; Richard was away in Seattle on business.

My husband’s new car could be made beautiful again before his return. He need never know how stupid his little lady wife had been.

There was just one problem; it would show on my credit card bill which Richard checked out each month. Yes Sir; he sure did.

You see, Richard Donaldson was a control freak. He may even think about a divorce!

Oh Jesus! He would have me reduced to god knows what!

So, that is why I decided to do something unthinkable. Something I thought I’d never need to do again.

I’d swallow my long-held pride and ask my big brother Brad for the money; to fix Richard’s car!

But I knew what that could entail; unless Brad had mellowed or got religion.

You see, it wasn’t called abuse when I was 14. That age-old pedo-sex ritual was coyly referred to as ‘being interfered with’.

Brad was twenty-two when he first started interfering with me; and was also engaged to be married to a respectable business woman – who wasn’t indulging in any dodgy pre-nuptial sex thank you very much – so I was like a sort of stand-in for Bradley to satisfy his sexual cravings.

Yeh! ... I know I was a dumb cluck.

But Brad rewarded me with a dollar or so; saying we were special buddy’s; that I was his ‘Lust Buddy’. And sort of appealed to me then. I was somebody!

As I got older his payments rose to $20 a fuck and our relationship even continued for several years; even after he had become a married man! Well that what lust will do.

Then, later I’d been an nineteen year-old promotions-girl at a Formula One event when I’d met this bastard, Richard Donaldson. He was one of those older guys who took younger girls; ‘out to dinner’.

The sexy tricks my brother Bradley had taught me when I was underaged, paid off for me that first night with Richard Donaldson.

My ‘reward’ from Richard was generous enough, and he ‘dated’ me for a couple of years before eventually making me his trophy wife. Well – he was getting on in years by then!

So that’s how a slut girl becomes a ‘decent lady’ you see!

I had married Richard; but not for love. I could have pretty much what I pleased; providing he approved; so now it was Richard Donaldsonwho had me on a leash; rather than my brother.

But right now I needed some ready cash to keep my marriage on an even keel. I decided to swallow my pride. I’d given my brother Brad a call and he’d invited me over.

His place was in a classy residential district and when he answered the door it surprised me how good he looked! He was still a hunky guy, even approaching 30 the scoundrel!

His hair was still nice and his body was in really good shape. He flashed an expensive smile saying simply “Hi ya Jadey.”

I smiled openly at his old name for me and went inside. We had drinks and I asked where his wife was. He laughed and said she was in Florida visiting her sister. He looked at me admiringly, “Remind me Jade, what age were you last birthday?”

“I was twenty-one; why?”

“You’ve kept yourself well Jade; a comfortable home and husband; no kids to pull you down. And you’ve got yourself looking great to see me; so tell me what this is all about?”

The villain was right; he could see I was after something, so I came right out and told him. “ I wrecked Richard’s new car. I need some ready cash to get it fixed; before he gets back.”

He was silent for a while then he smiled a devilish smile. “Jadey, we’re two of a kind. We both know nothing in life is free. So; I have something you want and you know you have something I want. And so ... In Lust We Trust!” He laughed at what he’d said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.