Mrs. C - Cover

Mrs. C

by MaryS

Copyright© 2021 by MaryS

Erotica Sex Story: Mrs. C helps a 14 year-old neighbor boy with his problem.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

Saturday afternoon. Doorbell rings.

“I wonder who that can be?” Mrs. Comeaux asks herself as she pulls a tray of cookies from the oven. She loved to bake cookies on warm sunny Saturday afternoons. She’d take a tin of her cookies to her Bible studies class at the Mega Church on Sunday afternoon. The whole town loved her cookies.

Mrs. C opened the front door. “Why it’s William Robert Pettis. What can I do for you?”

William Robert, 14, Freshman in high school, was known as Billy Bob to his friends. His family lived five houses down from hers.

“Hi, Mrs. C. It sure is a beautiful day! Is Billy Ray home?”

William Raymond Comeaux, 14, high school Freshman, was known as Billy Ray to his friends. When the boys were young, Billy Bob’s mother, Janet, would leave Billy Bob with Mrs. C as she went to work. Mrs. C would babysit the boys. Over the years she watched her son and Billy Bob grow into fine young men, muscular, virile, strong.

“Oh, sorry, didn’t Billy Ray tell you?”

“Tell me what?”

“He and his father went to the church retreat for the weekend.”

“Oh yeah. Me and my dad were gonna go, but he had to work.”

Church retreat, it was a way for fathers and sons to bond with the risen Jesus. To study important Bible passages that reflected on the worth of women such as, ‘Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands and sons at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.’

“Well, you’re missing a lot of fun at the retreat, but why don’t you join me in the kitchen for some milk and cookies, we can talk and catch up on things.”

“Sure thing, Mrs. C! Golly gee, your cookies smell really good.” Billy Bob followed Mrs. C into the kitchen. “I hardly ever see you anymore since we started high school.”

“And how is high school?” Mrs. C asked as she put more homemade cookie dough on the tray.

“Well, um,” Billy Bob blushed as he took a bite of a cookie.

“What’s the matter William, puberty got you down? Here, have some milk, it makes your bones stronger.”

Mrs. C handed Billy Bob a glass of milk. “Thanks. But it’s not that Mrs. C ... Golly gee, high school is fun and all, but I don’t know, its just a personal problem I have.”

Mrs. C slid the tray of cookie dough in the oven and set the timer.

“Well, that’s what all mother’s are good at, solving our sons personal problems.” She wiped her hands on her apron and leaned against the kitchen island.

Billy Bob took a sip of milk. “I know Mrs. C, but, you see the guys, well, um.”

Mrs. C smiled. “Come William, I’ve heard it all before, from my brothers when they started puberty, to Billy Ray,” she smiled at the boy. “Out with it now.”

“Well, its, you see, after gym class when we shower, well, the guys, um, they make fun of me...”

“Oh? Why is that?” Mrs. C asked as she carefully placed the batch of cookies in the tin. Her cookies were always a hit at the Sunday fellowship gatherings.

Billy Bob took another sip of milk. “You see, its um, I got a really big, um, large, um, penis.”

“Oh?” Mrs. C’s left eye brow went up.

“Yes, and um, its embarrassing sometimes, especially, if I think naughty thoughts in gym class. It gets all weird you know? And well, the guys, they tease me about it.”

“Why not let me have a look?” Mrs. C replied as she came around the kitchen island facing him.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Come now William, I’ve seen and heard it all before.” She smiled. “I’m a mother remember?”

Just then the timer went off for the cookies in the oven.

“Drop your pants while I take the cookies out of the oven.”

Billy Bob unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down, then he hooked his fingers in the pants and underwear and pulled them down just below his waist. His cock sprung from the confines of his underwear.

“Oh my William,” Mrs. C gasped. “This is no penis, this is a big fat beautiful cock and your ball ... testicles, oh my.” She quickly noticed that the thing was big and it wasn’t even hard. “How big is this, um, monster?”

“I measured it at twelve inches, Mrs. C,” Billy Bob paused looking down at his cock. “Then you don’t think I’m a freak, like the other boys call me?”

Mrs. C kept her eyes on the cock and started unbuttoning her shirt. “William, let me tell you a story.” Mrs. C let her blouse fall from her shoulders. “It’s a story of a young teen girl, a good Christian girl who thought she was a freak, a girl whose tits were so big at age 14 that men and boys drooled when they looked at her.” Mrs. C reached behind her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. “It’s not a pretty story William. Are you sure you want to hear it?”

“Golly gee, yes Mrs. C!” Billy Bob couldn’t take his eyes from Mrs. C’s tits. Mrs. C for almost being forty, kept herself in good shape and her tits? Well, they didn’t sag one bit.

“Very well William, why don’t we go to the bedroom where the lighting is better.”

“Sure thing, Mrs. C.”

Mrs. Comeaux took Billy Bob by the hand and led him to her bedroom, the room she and her husband slept in.

“Here lay on the bed and let me take your pants and underwear off.”

“Sure thing Mrs. C!” Billy Bob plopped down on the middle of the bed. Moments later his pants and underwear were around his ankles and Mrs. C pulled them the rest of the way off. She then took her skirt and panties off and climbed up on the bed, sitting next to the youth.

“Wow,” Billy Bob exclaimed. “You’re shaved too, just like the women on the porn sites.”

“It’s all the rage William,” smiled Mrs. C. “Plus the government says it’s hygienic.”

She took hold of his cock and stroked it several times. “Let’s see, where to start? Well this Christian girl, let’s call her Mary, little Mary suddenly became a woman one day with her first blood and with that her tits grew to the size of small melons.”

Mrs. C straddled Billy Bob’s waist, sitting down on his cock. “But emotionally she was still a ... ooohh, fuck, William, wait a minute.” Mrs. C blushed as she tried to get William’s cock past the entrance to her cunt. She pulled her cunt off the cock and sat down next to him. “Why don’t you lick my cunt first? Get it all nice and moist?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.