Merry Christmas, Happy New Year - Cover

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

by SW MO Hermit

Copyright© 2021 by SW MO Hermit

Science Fiction Story: Two pick-ups change a sponsor's life. Christmas Eve he missed one in which his parents, sister and girlfriend are picked up. He spends the next week angry and depressed but on New Year's Eve things begin to look up for him again. It appears as if, for some, the new year will, indeed, be a happy one.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   .

Christmas Eve

The stoplight turned green and Jason felt the car skid when he stepped on the accelerator. He quickly let off the gas and corrected for the skid, barely missing a collision with the car to his right on the four lane street. After his heart slowed down slightly, he hit the steering wheel and cursed, “FUCK this damn snow and FUCK that bitch boss. I told her I had a supper engagement with my folks and girlfriend tonight. Christmas fucking eve for fucks sake and she makes me work a half hour overtime so SHE can have supper with HER family. I have thirty minutes to get to the restaurant and it’s that long a drive in good weather. Fucking Bitch.”

The drive was long, the roads getting worse as the snow continued to fall. Traffic was horrible. Finally, Jason turned into the parking lot of the best seafood restaurant in the area, looking forward to seeing his family and girlfriend Deb. She and his sister Patrice had flown into town from college, arriving at two that afternoon. This would be the first time he saw her or his sister since Thanksgiving and he was really looking forward to it. He had a room reserved at the Holiday Inn and intended to be there as soon as he could spring her free from the family.

The parking lot was packed and there were several groups of people standing around in the snow, police cars and ambulances scattered around near the restaurant. As he watched, one ambulance took off, lights flashing and another pulled into the lot. He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He quickly parked and walked as fast as the snow allowed toward the restaurant. When he neared the front door a policeman stopped him and said, “I’m sorry sir. The building is still closed until we get the injured out. I don’t know why everyone goes so crazy AFTER a pick-up. They know it won’t do them any good to force their way inside after the pick-up.”

Jason felt his stomach lurch when the officer confirmed his suspicions. He said, “Look Officer, I have a reservation. I was supposed to meet my family and girlfriend inside almost an hour ago. I had to work late and this damn snow slowed me down more. I need to get inside to check on them at the least.”

“I’m sorry sir. You’ll still have to wait. I can let you stand over there with those people. Some of them were inside during the pick-up. Maybe they’ll be able to tell you something. Relax, if your family was picked up, or injured and taken to a hospital, you’ll get a notification soon.”

“I’m sure my parents were picked up. Dad was a 6.7 and he’d promised to take Mom. I just need to know about my sister and girlfriend.”

“Sir, I don’t have time for this. Now either go home to wait or go stand over there out of the way.”

Finally, the injured were taken care of, the crowd dispersed and Jason was able to get inside the restaurant. It was a mess; the floors were covered with broken dishes and food from the crowd pouring in after the containment field was turned off. There were clothes scattered around in the mess as well.

Jason wandered around looking for anything he could find that might give him an idea of what happened to his family. He’d already called Deb’s parents and they didn’t know anything. They hadn’t seen her since they met the plane and picked up her bags. She’d ridden from the airport with his parents and sister, heading straight into town.

He was about to give up when he found a dress he thought was his mothers. He stopped and opened the purses still laying on the floor, finding his mother’s, sister’s and finally, Deb’s purse. He had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. He guessed from that, that Deb deserted him. She’d actually gone off with some other sponsor instead of waiting on him.

After he gathered their belongings, Jason slowly made his way out of the restaurant and returned to the family home, his home now if what he suspected was right. When he arrived, Jason went straight to the liquor cabinet and poured himself a tall glass of scotch.

In a daze, he walked to his favorite chair and sat watching the damn twinkling Christmas Tree lights. The only other light in the house was the one his parents always left on in the kitchen when they were going to be out late. He sat in the near dark, staring at the twinkling lights on the tree, not really seeing them or the pile of gaily wrapped packages underneath. He didn’t know how many drinks he poured but he woke up near daylight with an upset stomach and a kink in his neck. Someone was pounding on the front door.

Finally, Jason staggered to the door and slammed it open. He stepped back upon seeing two uniformed police officers standing there. The violence of the opening door and Jason’s snarled, “What!” Startled them enough they stepped back and put their hands on their pistols.

The Corporal said, “Are you Jason Daniels?”

“Yeah.”

“Sir, we need to talk to you for a few minutes. Could we please come inside?”

Jason suspected he knew what they wanted to discuss and really didn’t feel like talking about it, but his respect for authority finally won out over his anger and disappointment. He stepped back and said, “Yeah, come on in.” He pointed into the living room and said, “Have a chair.”

As soon as they were all seated the Corporal said, “Sir, I regret to inform you that your parents Darren and Marilyn Daniels and your sister Patrice Daniels were picked up by the Confederacy last night at Tim’s Seafood Shak. You’ll get official notification from the Confederacy soon and the compensation you’re due. We’re here to help smooth the way as it were and answer any questions we can about the immediate future.”

“Yeah, great. OK. Can you tell me, my girlfriend was there with them. I was supposed to meet them there but had to work late and the snow delayed me. Is she ok? She wasn’t injured was she? I couldn’t find her when I got there and her parent’s haven’t heard from her?”

“I’m sorry sir. I don’t know anything and even if I did, I couldn’t tell you because you aren’t her next of kin. If she was picked up, her parents will be notified. Maybe they can help you?”

“Yeah, fine. Thanks, I guess. MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO ME.”

“I’m sorry sir. If there’s nothing else...”

“No.”

“Here’s my card. If you think of anything, call please. Now, we have other notifications so if you’ll excuse us?”

Jason walked them to the door, closed it and wandered into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. While he waited on it to perk, he received a call from Deb’s parents. Her father Aaron said, “Son, I have some bad news for you. I’m sorry.”

“Yeah, I guessed you would. She got picked up didn’t she? She didn’t wait for us to be together and go.”

“Yes, but, well, I don’t know. You might think the rest of the news is good or bad, I don’t know but she went with your father as one of his concubines.”

“WHAT! Fuck. I can’t believe they screwed me like that. Shit.” Jason took a deep breath and said in a broken voice, “Thanks anyway Paul. You and Margaret take care.”

After he broke the connection Jason went back into the living room with his coffee. He sat down and stared out the front window at the snow covered yard and slushy street. He muttered once again, “Merry Fucking Christmas.” By the time bedtime rolled around, Jason was drunk on his ass. Once again, he fell asleep in his chair accompanied by the still twinkling Christmas Lights.

Jason was one of those people who are known as morning persons. Even after a long drunk, he found himself wide awake at his normal time, albeit feeling shitty and badly hung over. He staggered into the kitchen and started the coffee then headed to the bathroom for his morning shower.

After the shower, he dressed in his work clothes and hit the kitchen for coffee and a sweet roll to take with him on his long drive into work. The icy streets caused him to arrive almost 15 minutes late. While he was gingerly walking into the building over the still icy parking lot and sidewalks, he thought about the reaming his Bitch of a boss would give him for being late. It wasn’t as if anyone with any sense would come out this early to purchase a new car, especially in THIS weather. Hell, even if they did, it would take more than 15 minutes for them to be ready for him to do the finance and closing paperwork.

When he entered the showroom a couple of the salesmen greeted him on his way through to his office. The Bitch looked up and saw him pass by her office and said, “Jason, what’re you doing here?”

He cringed and stopped, standing in her doorway. “I’m sorry Tina. I’m afraid I had a little too much Christmas cheer and didn’t allow for the slick roads this morning. I’ll work late to make up for it.”

“What’re you talking about? Why are you even here? I thought you were going to the Seafood Shak on Christmas Eve, what...” She looked guilty and continued, “You weren’t there were you? Oh, shit, I’m sorry Jason. Your family?”

“Oh Crap! I had the rest of the week off didn’t I? After all the crap I went through yesterday I forgot. And yeah, they’re all gone. I missed it.” He didn’t add the ‘thanks to you Bitch’ he was thinking.

By then several of the other employees were standing nearby listening. One of the office girls said, “How could you forget being off? I’m surprised Deb even let you out of bed this early from what she said when I last talked to her.”

“Yeah, well like that’s ever going to happen again,” Jason said as he turned to leave.

“Wait, what? You didn’t break up did you? I thought you two were forever!”

“Yeah, me too but she couldn’t wait on me. I got to Tim’s too late Christmas Eve...”

“You were meeting her there and...”. Janice rushed to him and gave him a big hug before stepping back and continuing, “I’m sorry Jase. What’re you going to do now?”

“Darned if I know.” He looked at Tina and said, “I don’t have much reason to take off now. Is it ok if I cancel my vacay and just work?”

“Sure, if that’s what you want to do.” Tina flushed before she softly said, “Jase, I’m really so sorry.”

Jason turned and headed for his office after he muttered, “Yeah, whatever.”

As he expected, business was slow, partly because of the time of year but mostly because of the winter storm. Most of the day the sales staff and other employees hung around talking and drinking coffee. The shop was almost empty, half of the employees on vacation. The rest of the week was the same. Come in, sit or stand around, wait for customers. They sold one or two vehicles a day, nowhere near enough to keep Jason, Tina or the other two in their department busy.


New Year’s Eve

Once again, this time just before closing, Jason was invited to the office New Year’s Eve party. He tried to decline again because he didn’t feel like partying without Deb, but most of the rest of the staff insisted he go. Finally, two of the salesmen told him if he didn’t promise to come they would just tie him up and take him that way. Everyone who didn’t have significant others were going straight to the venue from work. His coworkers knew by now that Jason was single once again and they didn’t give him a chance to sneak off home. He was bundled into one of the company vans to go with them in spite of his protests.

The celebration was in a large hotel near the center of town. Some of the meeting rooms had been rented by various businesses for private parties and the others were set up for customers of the hotel. The main ballroom was decorated for the hotel’s party as was the large central atrium. There were several cash bar stations scattered around the premises and the liquor was flowing freely. This hotel, like many of the hotels in larger cities, put on a New Year’s party that included dining, dancing to a live band, and a room for a somewhat exorbitant fee. They even provided one free glass of cheap champagne to toast the New Year at midnight.

As soon as they arrived, Jason and the singles began drinking and listening to the music. Most of the men began wandering in and out of their room hunting women in the rooms set up for partiers. Jason and a few of the other employees sat and became involved in desultory conversation. Jason felt sorry for himself, of course, and the others tried to cheer him up.

The married employees and those with significant others began trickling in about 7:30-8:00 pm and the party livened up. At eight pm, the hotel set out the buffet of finger foods that his company ordered, just as the band began playing in the ballroom for those who wanted to dance.

Janice and her group of friends arrived, many of them dragging along dates. Most of them were unknown to Jason but that wasn’t surprising. Many of them had several short loves a year and neither Jason nor some of the others socialized much with their coworkers, just on the major holidays.

Janice’s boyfriend was a loud, obnoxious know-it-all and was already showing what an ass he was. It was obvious he’d had several drinks before they arrived and he was still knocking them back rapidly. He was out in the main room laughing and drinking with some of the others of like mind when Janice walked up to Jason and said, “Jason, I want to dance. Could you please dance with me for a while? Bob’s out trying to convince everyone how great he is and is ignoring me.”

“I don’t know Janice. I’m really not in the mood.”

Janice looked sad and sort of drooped before she said, “Oh, I understand. Sorry I bothered you.”

She started to turn away and Jason couldn’t stand to see the sorrow on her face. He could tell she wasn’t having a much better time than he was. He reached out and touched her arm as he said, “Wait Janice. I think I’ve changed my mind. I think I would like a dance or two if you can stand being seen with a sad sack like me. I’m afraid I won’t be very good company, and I don’t dance very well but if you’d like to risk it, I’d be happy to dance a song or two.”

Janice smiled and held her hand out for Jason to take. “Deal,” she said.

Jason had always liked Janice and found her very appealing in many ways. She reminded him of Deb too, which was good and bad. She appeared to be somewhat submissive as Deb had been. That was probably why Deb bailed on him at the pick-up and took off with his father. His father was a very dominant man which is where Jason learned how to express himself. His dominance was partly why he found Tina so hard to stomach. He needed a good job, which he had, but he found it very difficult to submit, even in a business setting, to a woman, especially a strong woman like Tina.

When the band changed to a slow dance Janice melted into Jason after just a few moves. Jason felt the change in her and pulled her tightly to him, rubbing against her. She bit her lower lip and looked toward the loudly talking Bob. She started to pull back but Jason put his hands on her ass and pulled her tightly against him, already realizing how submissive she was. He said, “Forget him. He dumped you in favor of drinking with those assholes. You’re with me now. Relax and enjoy it.”

She was stiff for a moment, then relaxed against him and began rubbing her crotch against the bulge in his trousers. While they danced, Jason began looking around at the other women, admiring many, wondering what some of the men saw in others. He normally didn’t approve of coworkers dating but had almost decided to make an exception with Janice should the opportunity arise when the night changed.

Several large men and women came into the room and took positions in strategic locations. He could see similarly dressed men and women out in the main ballroom doing the same thing. The music stopped and a most happy announcement came over the hotel PA system, “May I have your attention please? I’m Lieutenant Felicia O’Connor, Confederacy Marines, and this is a pick-up.”

“There are 46 potential sponsors now within the containment field. Those of you who have CAP scores of 6.5 and over, go to meeting room A if you wish to volunteer. Those of you who want to become concubines move to the main ballroom. If you do not wish to be picked up move to the atrium.”

Jason stepped back and started for Conference A then stopped. He grabbed Janice and said, “Before I go, do you want to be my concubine Janice? I only have a 6.9 CAP so I’ll get two Concubines. I think you’d fit well with me. If you pass the test drive we’ll pick the second Concubine together.”

She bit her lower lip and looked between Jason and the main ballroom, almost dancing back and forth while she decided what to do. Finally, she said, “Bob is a 6.5 and he told me I was supposed to be his concubine. I don’t know what to do. I want to but...”

“Janice, it’s simple. He has to offer and you have to accept where the representative of the Confederacy can hear. He can’t force you to be his concubine. Neither can I. You have to decide NOW if you want to go with me, him, someone else or stay here on Earth.”

“You. I think I want to go with you. I think you’ll be a better master than he would.”

Jason smiled and said, “Great. Come with me now. After I talk to the Marines, we’ll need to do a test drive to be sure you can do the job, then if everything works out I’ll accept you as my first concubine.”

When they entered Conference room A, a Marine started to make Janice remain outside. Jason said, “I think she’ll be my first concubine. I’ve told her to stand over there in the corner until this meeting’s over and I can interview and test drive her. Would that be ok?”

The Marine thought for a moment, looking toward the ceiling, before he said, “Ok. Step over there out of the way and wait for Sponsor Daniels.”

When Jason got to the group milling around a tall female Marine, he saw Tina and Janice’s Bob there as well as a few others he knew and many he didn’t. They all listened to the instructions given, obtained a small rectangular reader for the CAP Cards and turned, headed for the ballroom to make their selections.

Just before he left the room Bob saw Janice standing in the corner and yelled, “Come on Jan. Get over here so I can find my last conc.”

Janice looked flustered, looking first at Bob, then Jason who was heading toward her. She seemed conflicted, scared. Bob yelled once again, “Come on Bitch, I don’t have all night.”

Janice began to move toward Bob and Jason laid his hand on her arm. He said, “Your choice Janice. Think about this. Him or me; you’ve worked with me and know me, you’ve dated him. Where do you think you’ll be better off?”

Janice sort of relaxed and turned toward Jason. He smiled and said, “Ok now. If you’re wearing panties, drop them and scoot up on this table. I want to see how you fuck before we decide.”

Janice looked at a, by now, red faced Bob and slowly reached under her skirt. She slid her panties down, kicked them off, then sat on the table. She spread her legs, bent her knees with her heels on the table edge. Her skirt slid down to rest on her belly showing Jason her glistening pussy. He unzipped and started to feed his cock into her when Bob yelled, “You cheating cunt. Get your ass over here NOW.”

By this point, Bob was almost shaking with anger. He was headed for the table rapidly when one of the Marines grabbed him and said, “STOP recruit. That sponsor is engaged in a valid test drive. If he doesn’t take the cunt you can have your turn if she’s willing. Now stand down.”

“Bullshit. That’s my pussy and I intend to take it with me.”

“Have you offered sponsorship to her? Has she accepted?”

“No, well, yes. I told her when we started dating she was mine and I was going to take her when I was picked up. That asshole’s horning in on my pussy.”

The Marine raised his head slightly and said, “AI, has this concubine been claimed yet?”

“No, although sponsor Jason Daniels made a provisional offer to her before he led her into the room. They agreed if, after the pick-up briefing with the Lieutenant, she passed the test drive, he would offer and she would accept concubinage.”

The Marine turned to Bob and said, “I’ve checked and at this point, you have no say in these proceedings. I suggest you get out to the main ballroom and make your selections. If you’re still interested in this concubine and sponsor Daniels doesn’t select her, you can take a test drive and make your offer.”

Bob’s eyes shot daggers at Jason and Janice before he stomped out of the room, heading for the main ballroom. “This isn’t over yet asshole,” he snarled.

The Marine said to the retreating Bob, “Recruit, this IS over. You WILL NOT do anything to this concubine or sponsor about this. Do you understand?”

Bob continued walking and just waved his hand behind him. The Marine quickly moved to him, grabbed his arm and snarled, “I said, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? I expect an affirmative answer and compliance with that order.”

Bob glared at him and said, “Yes, I understand.” Then quietly, after he was well away from the Marine he said, “Asshole.”

After Bob was well on the way into the ballroom, Jason relaxed and began really enjoying Jan’s pussy. She was tight, extremely tight and knew how to use her body to give him maximum enjoyment. Yep, this was definitely a keeper. He’d found the legendary ‘snapping pussy’ every man dreams about. He was savoring the sensations, nearly ready to pop, when he was interrupted once again, this time by Tina. She stood to the side and watched his cock cycle in and out of Janice’s dripping cunt. “So, how long has this been going on you two?”

Janice looked over at her and said, between grunts, “Since they called for the pick-up. We were dancing and he offered, if I passed the test drive.”

Jason frowned and looked at Tina before he said, “What’s it to you? You’re not in charge now. Just leave us alone, you mind?”

Tina raised her hands, palm out toward Jason and said, “Whoa Cowboy. Take a chill pill. I just wanted to know. I was thinking about Janice for myself is all. I’m sorry I bothered you.” She turned and walked out, heading for the ballroom.

The conversation had broken Jason’s concentration once again, but he soon got back into the swing of things. He grabbed Janice’s hips and began pounding into her, blowing his first load way too fast. Her pussy clamped down on him and she screamed out her orgasm when she felt his first jet of cum.

After basking in the afterglow for a moment, Jason pulled from her sloppy pussy and said, “That was good, no, outstanding. You’ve got one of those legendary snapping pussies and a great personality as well. Will you be my concubine?”

“Yes.”

“Ok, lose the clothes, keep your CAP card and follow me. We need to find our second concubine.”

Jason and Jan walked out of the room into chaos. There were people all over the large ballroom in various stages of dress and sexual activity. The only ones clothed were the sponsors and Marines. Many of the sponsors were only partially clothed as they were involved in test drives with their potential concubines.

Jason stood watching for a moment, trying to decide how to proceed. He knew what he wanted but wasn’t sure how to find her. He wanted an intelligent, fun and caring conk with moderate submissive tendencies.

He and Jan were discussing how to proceed when one of the Marines walked up to him. After listening to their conversation for a moment, the Marine looked toward the ceiling and got a blank look on his face. Soon, he lowered his head and said, “Sir, perhaps I can help you. The AI is willing to help with your quest. Look at your reader. It’s now showing the people in this room. Red dots aren’t available as concubines because they’ve been selected already. Green dots are the best matches for you, yellows are potential matches not meeting all your requirements. You are the blue dot. Orange dots are Confederacy personnel and new sponsors. You can expand and contract the screen as you would a smart phone display. If you touch a dot their picture will come up along with their CAP and sub scores.”

“Thank you Marine. Come on Jan, let’s go hunting.”

Jason expanded the screen, found the closest green dot and touched it. After reviewing the scores, he moved on to the next and so on until he decided which one he wanted to approach first. He walked up to a cute dark honey blond haired woman that was standing with sperm running down her thighs. She had what appeared to be tears on her cheeks. Her gaze was turned down and she gave the impression she was cringing back when he approached.

“Hello,” he said. “Could I see your card?” He knew that really wasn’t necessary because he’d already seen the scores but felt as if it was a conversation starter. After placing it under the reader he asked, “Why should I select you as my concubine?”

“Uh, I’m willing to go and I’ll try to do whatever you want sir.”

“Sell yourself to me. What do you bring to the table here?”

“I work hard and won’t cause any trouble sir.”

“Yeah, ok. I’ll keep you in mind,” Jason said before he handed her card back.

He moved off, heading for the next closest match. While they walked he said to Jan, “Well, she’s a little too submissive. Let’s see what else is available.”

They talked to two more women before Jason found one he thought might work. This one had the most beautiful creamy chocolate skin and was paying attention to everything around her. When they approached and began talking she was outgoing, spoke intelligently and looked directly at him. She stood proud and displayed her amazing body, seemingly reveling in his look.

Once again, he asked for her card, pretending to look at the scores. He said, “Your scores say you’re submissive but you sure don’t act like it Wanda. Care to talk about that?”

“I’ve worked for years and been in leadership positions much of that time. I’ve worked in public contact jobs as well. I’ve learned to project confidence and control sir. Where I’m submissive is in my personal relationships. I love it when my lover takes control. I want my man to rule the household, his word is law in the house and our personal life. I’ll do almost anything for my man.”

“Humm. Ok, are you wet? How about a fuck?”

She smiled and looked around before asking, “Where and how do you want me? And yes, I’m wet. How could I not be with all this going on around me? Besides, you aren’t the first sponsor to talk to me about going with them or that wanted a test drive.”

“Good. Just grab some of those clothes to lay on and let’s see how you do.” The woman quickly made a pad and laid on her back, knees up and spread. Jason knelt between her legs and quickly slid home. ‘Damn’, he thought, ‘another snapper’. He began slip sliding away and said, “This’s some pretty good pussy Wanda.”

“Unh, ugh, th thank you. You’re, uh, not so bad yourself. Aiiiieeeeee. ohhhhh.”

When Wanda came, Bob quickly followed suit. He laid on her feeling her pussy flutter with the aftershocks while his cock shrank. He quickly got up and said, “That was pretty good like I said. You’ll do. Do you want to be my concubine?

Wanda stood, smiled and held her hand out to him. “Yes, I think I would.”

“You THINK you would?”

“YES Sir. I would, I definitely would.”

“That’s better. Come on ladies. Let’s find a Marine and get out of here.”

Jason and his small harem moved through the throng and up to the Marine putting people through the transport pad. After verifying the offer of and acceptance of concubinage he said, “OK, step on the circle and keep moving. Follow the instructions of the person on the other end.”

They all stumbled slightly when they arrived but were steadied by a woman dressed in blue. She said, “Move away quickly so others don’t run into you. Find an unoccupied square on the floor and sit down. You’ll receive more instructions after this pick-up is completed.”

Jason started walking away, heading for an unoccupied square he saw beside a wall (or bulkhead if they were on a ship). They sat and talked, finding out more about Wanda and filling her in on themselves while they waited.

After several more arrivals it appeared all the squares were full. No one else came through the transport pad. The blue clad woman stepped up on a podium and said, “Quiet. I’m Sergeant Brittany O’Shea. Sponsors, gather your conk’s CAP cards and find out if any of them have serious medical problems that need attention immediately or if they need medications they don’t have with them. Also find out if there are any children under fourteen. If there are children and you want to take them, find out their location as well. It’s strongly recommended you DO bring any of your conks children under age fourteen I might add. When you have that information, see the Corporal at the table near the door on my right. He’ll give you further instructions.”

Jason turned to Janice and Wanda. He held his hand out for their cards and said, “Health problems or medication? Any children we need to pick up? Any medications or health problems I need to know about?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.