Photo and Painting Portals No. 27 and 28 - Cover

Photo and Painting Portals No. 27 and 28

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma Cowgirl and Emma on the Balcony. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Portal 27

Landscape, Brittany – Paul Basilius Barth

Please Wait while image loads

A girl on a horse by the sea, and an extra horse, and maybe the girl wanted some company, someone to ride with, so off I went, but when I got there I wasn’t on the spare horse, I was on the cow. How embarrassing. The girl smirked.

“You here by yourself?” I asked.

“Not no more,” she said, “now that’s there’s you. But I don’t expect your cow can keep up.”

I didn’t know what to say to that. The girl said, “You fashion yourself some kind of cowgirl, then? Why’n’t you turn around, then you’d be reverse cowgirl and your lover could see your asshole?”

I didn’t know what to say to that. The cow moo’d. The girl turned her horse and rode off.

Portal 28

Harry Holland – Balcony

Having had bad luck with the most recent seascapes, I thought I’d go in a different direction, but the woman looking out over the sea changed my mind. Maybe it was those tumultuous clouds rising up over the tumultuous sea. Or the safety of the balcony rail.

Please Wait while image loads

“Do you see something in those clouds?” I asked her.

“What do you mean?” she said.

“You know? Like a barking dog.”

“Oh,” she said. “No, not really. Just clouds. Maybe a storm coming.”

I let my hand come to the small of her back. Her skin was warm and smooth. I stroked. I let my fingers drift lower.

“Maybe I do see a dog,” she admitted.

My finger edged into the crack. I could feel the heat of her sex. The skin surrounding her asshole was exceptionally smooth.

“Or a cock,” she said. “Not the cock itself, but the cum as it geysers up. Plumes of hot cum.”

My finger was in her cunt now. Making small circles. The word eddies came to mind.

She made an “Mm,” sound. A succession of them. Then the sharp squeeze as her orgasm began. Her fingers held hard to the railing. The sea roiled. The clouds overwhelmed the sky.

I let my finger linger in her cunt long after her orgasm ended. On the way out, I teased it into her asshole. She moaned. I plunged deep. The contractions of her coming were even stronger there.

Before leaving, I had the thought that someone might come upon me, might finger fuck me while I was finger fucking this woman. I wasn’t sure if I wanted that. Not if I didn’t know who it was. I should feel guilty about this, I thought. But I didn’t feel guilty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.