Monica's Photoshoot - Cover

Monica's Photoshoot

by Lance Lovejoy

Copyright© 2023 by Lance Lovejoy

Pedo Sex Story: Hard times drive little Monica into modeling to earn some rent money. But surprise, she's really good at it. Monica and her family have a ball!

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Nudism   .

Like most creatures, man has courtship rules ... to continue the species, protect the vulnerable, form caring families, and furnish strong workers who eventually inherit the farm.

However, left alone children almost always discover sex. They drift into it from deepening friendships or because they are curious and horny, or they may yield to peer pressure and bullying. Sometimes a thunderstorm drives a frightened child into Aunt Jane’s bed and her comforting slips into sensual touching.

But no matter how loving and benign their early experiences and memories, they can be shunned and punished or at a minimum rushed into counseling for breaking society’s rules [‘Tell us how you were used and damaged when you were six and blah, blah, blah. Poor thing, we’re here to help.’]

People who truly love children don’t hurt them. Then why should happy sexy kids be taught guilt and endure years of therapy? Anyhow here’s a fiction about Rachel and her kids growing and learning...

Chapter 1: Broke

Rachel Smith, a single mom, gave her kids the best possible life ... on a shoestring. For the most part there was no parade of live-in ‘uncles’ helping with the rent and taking privileges with the kids. Her 14-year-old son Ralphie and her almost 10-year-old daughter Monica took the life she provided for granted, and why not?

However, life found Rachel and the Smith kids stranded at the Pico Arms in Venice, California. The Pico was an old bohemian place where folks could be themselves on a budget. Rachel kicked out her boyfriend when she found evidence of drugs as well as designs on her children. She was protecting her brood, but now how to pay the rent?? An answer might be Emilio’s Photography. Emilio’s work had received awards in the artsy community—coffee table books of ordinary families living in the nude or photos of nude children, documenting their progress through childhood. Emilio’s work was edgy but his reputation remained sterling—all the models participated voluntarily. And he had shown interest in Monica.

Emilio shared some of his published work with Rachel and told her to see if Monica was interested in some photoshoots. A couple of the families at the Pico hardly wore clothes. For them this type of art was no sweat, but Monica had been sheltered and well it was time to see if she could strip for the camera.

After dinner, Rachel sat down with the kids. Afterall this job for Monica would affect the whole family. She laid it on the table ... look we are broke, and Monica can do a photoshoot at Emilio’s for good money. She also shared samples of Emilio’s work. The images variously were shocking or comforting or titillating. Emilio’s work was good. He demanded strict control. So the family reviewed some of the ‘dirty’ images ... babies at birth, athletes in the shower, dressed up kids going to prom, and teen couples holding hands. His work captured everyday innocence, but the romantic shots involved models who were both attractive and ... apparently turned on. Think about it. We’ll talk tomorrow.

Family meeting next day: Ralphie points out that boys and men and women were also in some photo sets. Why just Monica?

Good point. We’ll have to ask Emilio.

Just turning ten, Monica is torn between being used and having a career. It could be fun! Would I get to keep the clothes? Would I get a social security card, pay union dues and income taxes, and get to keep some spending money?

Well, Monica, it sounds like you’ve been researching on the web. Again, we can ask Emilio. Many professional actors and models began as children. I think the rules are easier for small scale stuff. Also, foreign rules are more liberal. Emilio knows I won’t tolerate images of violence or rape. But we have to make a decision or move into the van. We’re broke and there’s $1,000 earnest money on the table. #


Chapter 2: Monica (and Rachel and then Ralphie) Test the Waters

Emilio invited Monica and Rachel into his cluttered apartment-studio. An old, successful photographer in his sixties, he continued his passion for his profession. He could afford to pick and choose his work. He saw potential in Monica and had approached her mother.

Monica, this is Emilio. You’ve seen him around. Now it’s his turn to talk. He knows his business and has a good rep with underage models.

Monica, I’m glad you’ve shown interest in modeling. I propose some early photos to document this stage of your growth and to get you used to the camera. I can afford to pay for all of this now, but eventually professional work by definition is for pay and profit. I have clients with ideas for magazines or books who pay that money. Some might offer a percent of the gross in lieu of more cash. What do you say Monica?

Well I really like your work. The photos are beautiful. Some of the models have clothes on, some are in underwear, a few in bikinis, and many are naked. Boys and girls definitely turned on. Young boys and girls having sex is so beautiful!

I’m glad you’ve seen some of the photoshoots. All kinds of folks pay for this work—all kinds. I don’t cater to violence against women and girls, and I pray I’m never so broke that I have to stoop to that stuff. My photos can produce images that take your breath away ... say Monica backlit in wispy robes holding hands with her mother, both of them in love. Or Monica and her girlfriends on holiday in the remote woods. It’s where they’re not self-conscious about their nudity—they’re just being themselves.

So ... Monica and Rachel, this is going to be a working shoot. Please leave your clothes behind the screen and come back wearing modeling robes. Rachel, there will be something extra for your participation, and Monica might have to find an old dress shirt to fit. I’ll be holding court while you’re dressing. Sweethearts, this just fun. You know it’s usually doctors who tell ladies to take off their clothes! If it’s any interest, I am a medical school dropout. Now go get ready for some photos!

While we’re shooting, we’ll have the style quiz. No whining, it’ll be fun. Check these photos. The pics were randomly selected. Most I don’t own, just a few are in my style, but all are interesting. They hit some hot buttons—innocence, beauty, style, love, sexiness, and yes shock value. Something different. While you pose these first shots for my camera, tell me which pics are innocent, which sexy, and so forth.

By the end of the shoot, they were a tired hungry team. Grab your clothes, eat the snack, and I’ll be in touch.

Before Rachel left, Emilio thanked her. Monica may have ‘it.’ His clients could be brutally honest. Here’s $1,200 for today. I own the rights to the shoot. Go home, rest, and see how your family feels. I make the titillation as subtle as possible—genital licking and sexual penetration are not art to me. But my work can be too advanced for some young girls. And if it’s not fun, why do it? #


Chapter 3: Second Shoot – Monica Dropped Off Again

Rachel, I bounced our first photoshoot off my best, trusted clients – just raw photos – but there was some real energy there and some money for me and therefore for you too. They will pay for exclusive rights.

So, kids do you want to keep going? Oh, and you mentioned Ralphie’s interest. We’ll try him in front of the camera and see what happens.

The money is good and I trust you with my kids. What do you have in mind?

Here’s what I see ... remember Monica is young only once, and we can’t dawdle. First, we document her growing and becoming a rounded complete woman. I use a technique I call ‘unplanned realism.’ It looks like an offhand snapshot, but it communicates much more. I’m looking for innocence, joy of life, a hint of future sexuality, and so forth. I’ll work up a schedule, travel needed for beach and mountain shots, etc.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.