Body Parts - Cover

Body Parts

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A casual comment made in a young man's past about his sister comes back to him in so many delightful ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

One month later...

I was balls deep inside my sister, Sally, when I heard the front door open, and someone calling out to me. I ignored it for the moment, being still a bit preoccupied and determined to fuck my sister’s tight ass, one of my favorite holes of all. What could I say? Sally had a great tush. I continued to plunder her booty, much to her delight, even as I heard the grunts from Chet being pegged by one of my ladies in another. It didn’t matter. He loved being pegged by the girls, all of them, almost as much as he liked fucking them, which happened a lot more since the required vasectomy.

I heard footsteps getting closer, ever closer, as the same voice became louder. I continued to ignore the sounds and thrust deeper into Sally’s bottom while she bucked her hips and pushed back at me. My sister was definitely into it, but that was nothing new. Sally often enjoyed anal sex more than vaginal, depending on her mood, especially when on the rag. I also pulled her hair and she looked back at me with undisguised lust.

“Oh, God, my ass is yours ... it’s so fucking yours! Own it! Own it! Take it ... take my ass, bro!” Sally screamed as she met my every stroke so enthusiastically.

“Damn, cousin, I never would have guessed it!” I heard the voice of our first cousin, Kelly.

Kelly’s mother was a widow, once married to an Indian national named Sanjay Rajaraman. She was our sole surviving cousin, too, thanks to that same infamous fire. The rest of the family was mostly gone, except for her, Grandma, and Aunt Kathleen, my father’s sister. While we were raised by our grandmother, she was brought up by her widowed mother, and yes, she lived close enough to visit regularly.

“So, I know that I’ve been away for a bit, but damn, things have changed around here! You seem to have a lot of girls and women around here. Apparently, one of them is your own sister. You also have a dude that seems to like getting pegged by ladies! Kinky! What gives, cousin?” Kelly tossed back her jet-black curls as she watched my ass while I plowed Sally’s backfield.

“Oh, that’s Chet, Sally’s boyfriend, fiance, whatever. The point is, he’s also a bottom and a little bit of a soft cuck. It’s a hotwife, soft cuck thing. It’s not hard cuck, as he isn’t caged, kept chaste, or expected to be faithful to Sally while she serves me. They both serve me, Sally and Chet. I dominate them, fuck them, and let others fuck them. It started when Sally sold me her ass, and then so did Chet,” I informed my cousin, even as she leaned over to kiss my neck and rub my shoulders.

“Damn, cousin, that’s pretty wild! Fuck your sister harder! It excites me to see you thrusting in and out of Sally! Fuck, yeah! Go Team Incest! By the way, I want to move in with you and I’ll make you the same offer ... on steroids! Starting with my ass, and if that goes well, my pussy, and then my mouth. Fucking own me, cousin!” Kelly Jane Rajaraman encouraged me.

Sally laughed and told her, “Oh, fuck, cousin ... a few minutes with Frank inside you and you won’t rest until you’re his bitch for life. Bro, grab our cousin, rip off her clothes, fuck her ass, and then slide back inside me. I want us to be fucked side by side, two cousins together. I always thought that her soft, earthy brown skin would look nice next to my pale flesh.”

Before I realized what was up, I was deep inside my cousin’s tight ass and she pushed back eagerly at me with her lovely bottom. Her sultry complexion contrasted beautifully with Sally’s fair skin, much as she said. Kelly hungrily took me deeper, clearly craving me further inside her bum. Her gorgeous buns delighted me, just as Sally’s freckled cheeks did. The velvety insides of her tush rubbed my prick just the right way.

I yanked Kelly’s jet-black locks while probing her butt, ravaging her for several more strokes before I slid out and entered my sister again. I fucked Sally harder up her ass while she made out with our delectable cousin. Their tongues danced together while I went back and forth, buggering both ladies. Their asses were both so delightful and I made sure to spurt several ropes inside each of them as they creamed themselves.

“Still want to sign over your booty to me, cousin?” I asked my lovely cousin.

“Fuck, no! I want to sign over EVERYTHING! Shall we shower?” Kelly proposed.

“Yes, all three of us. And then I’ll introduce you to the rest of my harem,” I told her, slapping both ladies on the tush.

“I can hardly wait!” Kelly laughed as we passed Chet while Trudy pegged him.

“Welcome to Wonderland, Alice!” I teased her as we began running the shower.

Well, I thought, we were definitely well down the rabbit hole now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.