Body Parts - Cover

Body Parts

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A casual comment made in a young man's past about his sister comes back to him in so many delightful ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

One year later...

“Melissa, honey, get that, will you?” I asked Melissa Taliaferro, as the doorbell rang.

Melissa, mother of my twin daughters Hannah and Heather, dashed to the door in obvious eagerness to show off her new ink or something.

Yes, Melissa recently got tattoos, several of them, all of them to mark herself and her body as my very enthusiastic possessions. My first name was on her right tit, my last name on her left. She had a belly button ring and a tramp stamp, the latter reading “Frank’s Harlot.” Her choice of words, not mine. She must have had one of her post-natal drunken whims when she did that one.

It was Melissa’s sister, Melinda, who could have been her spitting image in most ways. Damn, the twin thing really must be hereditary in her family tree, I thought. Melissa saw my reaction and just winked at me while Sally walked up to me from behind and put her arms around my waist. From another room, Melinda could probably hear grunts and groans as Chet got pegged by Trudy and focused on screwing Martina’s butt.

At least he got more pussy action now that he was sterilized than he did when the ladies were afraid to have his babies instead of mine. Even so, he still ended up being pegged a lot ... and grew to love it, among other things. One of his favorite acts was to get a reach around from whichever girl probed his cornhole with her strap-on dildo. He got to cum on her hands more often than not, and then to lick his own spunk from said hands.

There were so many ladies living with me now, too, from Sally to Trudy to Melissa to Katie to Morgan to Connie to Nina to Desiree. Some of them were older women, some younger, but all of them were mine first. Chet got to service them regularly, but only I got to breed them. They had a nursery to keep the nine infants well-provisioned, with Martina often taking on the nanny role while I fucked her wife.

As I admired Melinda’s svelte body in the foyer and gestured for her to enter my humble abode, I caught her biting her lower lip involuntarily, even as Katie and Morgan joined us. Connie, Nina, and Desiree soon appeared, thanks to putting the little ones down for a nap. Connie, christened Consuela Mariana Salas, was a Tejana girl, very fond of cooking, music, and dancing, as well as wild, steamy, passionate sex. She was plump, curvy, and busty, had the classic golden mestizo complexion and jet-black hair, and was very keen on getting pregnant by me.

Nina had medium olive skin, chestnut curls, gray eyes, and curves in all the right places. Her mixed Levantine heritage of an Israeli Mizrahi father and a Lebanese Arab mother made her sultry and earthy as fuck, much to my delight. Desiree, as stated before, was half-Italian and half-Chinese. One could easily imagine those results, delightful as they were. None of these ladies were slender, like Melissa or Melinda, but they were perfectly delectable in their own voluptuous fashion.

“Melinda Isabella Capri, am I right?” I invoked her full legal name, having been briefed by Melissa for reasons of her own.

“Yes, and for the record, Melissa, I still don’t apologize for pretending to be you so I could seduce Jeff. You have all of the luck with men for some reason. I have less myself. Though if you’re willing to share your bounty with me, I might be less envious or jealous. You know, that motherfucker never once guessed that I wasn’t you. We’re twins, after all,” Melinda needled her big sister (by six minutes).

“I’m just glad that he got some strange booty before it was done. He deserved it, even if it was stranger than usual. Oh, and admit it, baby sister! You adore and admire me! And you want to fuck me ... and you want me to fuck you! Yeah, I’ve figured out your true desires and nature. You’re bi, just like me! And I’ve wanted to fuck you for a long time, just buried it because I was disgusted by myself for craving my own sister!” Melissa pulled her twin closer and planted a lip lock on her that made everyone present sit up and take notice.

“So, you’re now in touch with your inner slut, I see. About damn time!” I laughed as I grabbed Melissa from behind and kissed the back of her neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.