Body Parts - Cover

Body Parts

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A casual comment made in a young man's past about his sister comes back to him in so many delightful ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

“Damn, woman, you are very hot stuff, you know!” I told Melissa moments later while pounding her in the kitchen in front of my other concubines.

“I belong to you now, you know! I warned you that I would come for you if Jeff kicked me out, and so I have. The others told me that you own certain... ‘body parts’ on them. Well, honey, you own it all with me. Every last fucking part of me is yours. Lock, stock, and two fucking barrels! Do me in any position, in any part of the house, in any fashion that suits you, my dear!

“I don’t care if God or Church or state considers me yours or Jeff’s right now. They disowned me. They can kiss my ass! I’m done being a good girl and having nothing to show for it but a childless marriage to a cold fish husband! As far as I’m concerned, I’m your wife now! Paper or no paper, license or no license, I’m your missus! And I’m quitting my job before they can fire me!

“You can fuck any woman or man or sissy, even your own sister, and I’ll gladly suck your dick straight out of their various holes! I’ll do threesomes, foursomes, gang-bangs, trains, anything and everything that you can imagine. Just don’t kick me out, pretty please! I have no place else to go! And I’m hooked on your cock. And your awesome coffee! Trust us Italians to know our coffee, right?” Melissa told me while peppering my face with steamy kisses clearly meant to raise my temperature.

“I wouldn’t mind kissing your ass, you know!” Chet chuckled while stroking himself to the sight of me plowing a married woman pregnant to me on the kitchen island.

“You get to kiss mine all you like, in case you forgot, babe,” Sally reminded him before grabbing his head and guiding it to her butt-crack, “kiss away, honey. Remember who’s the boss in our relationship, even if Frank is the boss of us all.”

“Jealous?” I teased my sister.

“Only that you now own all of her. Well, from now on, you own all of my body parts, too. Every last fucking inch of my flesh is yours. And if Chet knows what’s good for him and wants more of this, he’ll offer up all of his own body to you as well,” Sally assured me.

“He owns it now. It’s his. But that does mean that ... well, you know,” Chet declared before he resumed kissing my sister’s bum.

“Relax. I’m not gonna neuter you or deprive you of sex with Sally. Or any of the other ladies, for that matter. You are, however, getting a vasectomy. Just as Martina will get neutered soon enough. I will do the breeding around here. All of it henceforth. Just think, boyo. Every bun in your bride’s oven will be mine.

“I don’t mind sharing her pussy or ass with you, but I have no interest in lending out her womb. That’s all mine, but you get the honor of legally claiming it, of course. It’s not as if you get any salary that doesn’t come from me, so I’m paying for it, too,” I stroked both Sally’s hair and Chet’s as I announced my plans to breed the whole harem repeatedly.

“So, you want that same deal with us, too?” Katie and Morgan asked in unison.

“Naturally,” I winked at them, happy Sapphic couple that they were, albeit hardly exclusive.

“And Martina and me?” Trudy pleaded.

“Absolutely! That’s why I want Martina gelded. Can’t have you getting pregnant by your wife, can I? That wouldn’t do. Wives don’t impregnate their wives, do they? That’s not very ladylike behavior. So, all of you agree, then, that I own all of your bodies and their parts now, not just some of them?” I insisted.

“Of course, my love!” Trudy reassured me while descending to spread Melissa’s cheeks and rim her sweet tush as I took the blondie from behind, “it is a rather sweet ass, I must say! Yummy! Delicious!”

“I love the thought of my brother breeding all of us in his household, especially if he moves Connie, Nina, and Desiree in with us and sires a lot of brats on his many concubines. I particularly love the thought that everyone at home will know that he is the Big Papa, too. I don’t know why society condemns men for having many baby mamas. They absolutely should have many baby mamas, as long as they provide for them.

“And especially if their sisters are among said baby mamas. Every sister should take a cuck hubby like Chet here and let her brother do the actual breeding part! Sisters shouldn’t be bred by any men who aren’t their brothers. Sisters are born to be brother-bred! At least that’s how I feel right now, anyway. It’s the twenty-first century now. Medical science has removed the worry over birth defects, after all,” Sally declared her true feelings while her fiance tongued her lovely butt.

“Yeah, incest taboos are so fucking passe! I agree!” I chuckled while rubbing Melissa’s buns and thrusting deeper inside her delightful snatch, “besides, you loved your cucky here enough to whore yourself out to me for him and help him get a job servicing me at your side.”

“That I do ... and he still gets to eat my ... ass as much as he likes! Bon appetit, dear!” Sally moaned as Chet’s tongue did its usual splendid job of making her cream herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.