Body Parts - Cover

Body Parts

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A casual comment made in a young man's past about his sister comes back to him in so many delightful ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

“So, we got a ... complication. Martin ... wants to ... save our marriage after all. He’s just clueless how to do it. I suggested that we all meet here and see what I can salvage of our relationship in the process,” Trudy announced herself the next evening while I was busy humping the hell out of Sally’s sweet ass.

“Okay, but I’m going to keep butt-fucking Sally here while you two hash it out. And I imagine that Morgan and Katie here are going to keep having their way with Chet,” I pointed to where Katie pegged Chet with a strap-on that I had shipped overnight to us and Morgan sat on his face.

He was on his back on a sofa and both girls played with his stiff cock while they used him for their pleasure, too. Martin’s eyes just about bugged out at the brazen proof of my wild and wanton wickedness, my deviant lifestyle. He was like Alice in Wonderland or something like that, entirely astonished at a glimpse into the way of life that his wife’s paramour pursued at home.

“If you ask me, the answer is simple. Martin should join the household, the harem, the whole bonanza. See how great it is, Martin? My own brother’s cock is up my ass and I’m loving every last second of the sodomy! Harder, please ... deeper, baby!” Sally begged me to ram her rump even rougher than I already did.

“Yes, I like that, honey ... let’s move in with Frank here. Think of all the fun and games we could all have together. I doubt that Sally, Katie, or Morgan would keep their legs closed to you for too long, am I right, girls? And look what studs Frank and Chet are ... I could easily see you getting spit-roasted by them, Frank’s dick in your butt while Chet’s prick is lodged down your throat. Hell, you might even get to witness a lesbian daisy chain of girls eating each other out in a long line of ladies,” Trudy propositioned her husband, who in spite of his moral qualms was now hard as steel.

“See, he’s very aroused! I knew it! He surprised all of us, didn’t he? Not as much of a prude as we thought! Maybe, honey, you should have two husbands ... a legal one, namely Martin, and an unofficial one, that’s me, with the understanding that you freely share both of us with anyone who’ll have us. What say you?” I suggested now to Trudy and the others.

“Works for me, at least. On one condition. That you have at least one other wife, maybe two. I can be your unofficial wife, or rather one of them, sure. Sally, of course, doesn’t need to be a wife. She’s your sister, after all. And she’ll be married to Chet soon enough, right? I think that maybe either Katie or Morgan or both. Who says that you need a legal wife ... in your case, that is. All of your marriages can be ... informal, if you will,” Trudy urged me to at least give some of my girls weddings, if not licenses.

“Very well, then. Katie and Morgan, care to be my other brides? It’s not legally binding, so I would have to find some other safety net for you, but well, you get the point. So, Trudy, Katie, and Morgan are my wives, Sally is my sister-slut, and Chet and Martin will be my bum boys, my pussy bois, my personal catamites. Who knows who else might move in someday, but we’ll all be free to get plenty of strange, right? Still lots of time and room for extramarital delights,” I chuckled while awaiting Martin’s response, even as he stared at the way that I ravaged Sally’s delicious bottom.

“Yes ... but, does this mean that I’m a ... cuckold?” Martin wondered aloud now.

“Well, in a sense, yes, but how much you want to run with that is entirely up to you, dear. We can really integrate that into our marital pleasures ... or we can largely dismiss it as a mere anachronism. We can do degrees of cuckoldry, my love. Remember, you’re the one who has declared your willingness to accept and condone my past, present, and future adultery, to grant me an open marriage ... it can be as open on your side as on mine, and that’s entirely up to you,” Trudy reassured her hubby now, soothing his wounded vanity a bit.

“To be honest, I have a lot of secret, kinky fantasies, but I’m just not sure how far I want to go with them. I’m very afraid that I’d be judged and thought less of a man for them, after all. But one place for me ... to start, would be ... cross-dressing? You know, being a drag queen, and bending over ... and sucking dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.