Body Parts - Cover

Body Parts

Copyright© 2021 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A casual comment made in a young man's past about his sister comes back to him in so many delightful ways.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Hypnosis   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy  

“So, did you mean it, all those years ago?” I heard behind me in my study.

“Mean what?” I asked my sister, recognizing her voice.

“Did you really mean what you said about ‘buying Sally’s butt’? I know that it got you slapped by Granny and you backed off, but you were fourteen and I was sixteen. We weren’t that young. You were old enough to notice girls and I was old enough to actually have an ass worth noticing. God knows I teased you enough with it, before and after that, but especially afterward,” Sally winked at me.

“Hell, yeah, I meant it! You have a nice tush and I’ve always been a butt man. And Granny might not have noticed you cock-teasing me with it, but everyone else did. You certainly teased the other guys with it, too. What brings that up?” I inquired now.

“Because, my dear brother, I think that it’s high time that you put your money where your mouth is. Here is a contract. I wrote it up. It’s not legally binding, of course, but I will consider myself bound by honor. And it would certainly be quite damning and humiliating to me if it got out, won’t it?” Sally presented me with a very well-crafted document full of legalese, stationery, etc.

It wasn’t more than one page and five paragraphs, but the gist of it was spelled out thoroughly for someone as literate as me. There was no doubt of Sally’s intent. Her bottom, including quite specifically her anus, the crack of her ass, and her fine buttocks, were to become my very own private property. I had the right to spank, grope it, fondle it, lick it, fuck it, etc. I could keep it as bare as I wished for as long as I wished. She would need permission to cover it with a thong or even to sit down.

“Sally, what does your boyfriend think about this? You remember Chet, your boyfriend?” I asked her, wanting to cover my ass while acquiring hers.

The last thing that I needed was a jealous beau clobbering me for sodomizing his woman, my sister no less! I really didn’t want anything to do with fighting over a woman. There were plenty of girls that I wouldn’t have to fight over, so it just wasn’t worth it. Not even for a chance at buggering my own sister, a fantasy of mine for years now.

“Oh, I wouldn’t fret over him, just as I don’t worry about Connie or Trudy or Nina or whoever your latest lady is. Hell, for all I know, you’re doing all three of them at once. Just save enough for me. Be a damn shame to surrender the booty, only to leave it untapped. Come on, bro. Just sign it, pay me the sum stipulated, and claim your prize. My sweet, sweet ass, on demand!” Sally hiked up her sundress to slide down her panties and spread her cheeks apart for me.

I had the money to spare, which Sally knew, hence her risque proposition to me. There was only one thing to do when presented with such a delightful backside. Take it. If Sally didn’t fret about Chet, why should I? It was her love life, not mine. I reached for the pen, signed the contract, and then wired the necessary funds to my sister’s account.

I wasn’t sure if she was just low on options or very high on lust, but either way, the moment that Sally knew what I did, she planted her bum on my lap. She removed my boxers and trapped my cock between her buns, pressing her pucker against my groin. The more that my sexy sister squirmed on my lap, the more that my boner pushed up at her cornhole.

“Do it, bro! This is yours now! You bought it! You paid for it. It belongs to you and you have every right to use it! Don’t worry ... I had Chet lube it up good for me with a creampie! For all I know, it might be his last chance to bugger me!” Sally worked my prick, inch by inch, into her yummy asshole.

Sure enough, there was a load already deposited there, perhaps indeed by her beau. It was a weird, slimy feeling against my skin as I went deeper inside my sister’s derriere, which was now rightfully mine. I grabbed Sally’s cheeks and admired those pale, freckled moons as she now slammed back onto my cock to impale herself on my pole. The screams of ecstasy that escaped her lips as I used her ass for my own pleasure left no doubt that she was my personal butt-slut and was quite thrilled to be.

Something about my ownership of her booty really turned my sister on and she wasn’t ashamed to let me know it. She kept riding my dick for several more minutes as I relished the tightness and heat of her backdoor. She bit her lower lip and clenched my veiny cock as it probed her longer and harder with every stroke. I exploded, flooding Sally’s bowels with my own creampie now. I pulled my sister up and made out with her while my load and Chet’s dripped together out of her browneye.

“So, how are we going to work out my ... rights? I just call you up whenever I need you? Or do I text you?” I wondered aloud, making Sally giggle.

“I had a better idea. Move us in with you ... Chet and me. That way, when you want my ass, you can use it ... and when he wants my pussy ... well, let’s just say that I won’t turn him down. I never do. And when you both crave me ... well, there’s always double-penetration. Maybe you can swap now and then, too,” Sally winked as she kissed me hard on the mouth and I saw Chet walk into my study behind her.

“Sally, babe, what took so long?” Chet stupidly demanded.

Well, I thought ... he wasn’t ugly at least. He just didn’t appear to have any grey matter between his ears. He looked like a redneck who kept a Confederate battle flag in the back of his truck and complained about Garth Brooks and Shania Twain being “fake country.” Then again, he might be right about that, and Shania could be annoying, but she had a few redeeming virtues.

“Not all of us speed to the finish line at zero point sixty, dude. Besides, if you’re gonna live with your girlfriend’s wealthy brother on her own merits, you should maybe be a little nicer and more patient with her. I don’t like it when people boss my big sister around. That’s my job,” I asserted myself with my sister’s beau, “speaking of jobs, sounds like you’re in need of one yourself. One that maybe pays enough to provide for my big sister’s needs. The ones that you’re not already failing to satisfy in bed. Honestly, sis, I don’t know what you see in this prick.”

Chet grew very red in the face, coughing and sputtering while Sally rolled her eyes and laughed at him. Then she kissed him and ran her hands over his groin through his pants. She also slapped him on the tush while wiggling hers at me.

“Look, bro, he’s a bit silly at times, a bit of a roughneck, but he’s MY roughneck! And while he could use lessons in patience, in bed and out of it, he’s not lacking in the meat department. He’s a raw talent, but he’s gifted in certain ways. He’s hardly ugly and his ass ... well, you can see for yourself. He’s jealous and romantic and sentimental. Yet he agreed to this, because in the end, he adores me and he wants me happy. And he knows that you can provide for me ... for all of us ... well enough,” Sally licked her lips before kissing Chet again and then walking over to me to plant a French kiss on me.

“And ... we’re really just going to ... share you, Sally. And that’s gonna work out just fine? What about me ... my needs? What about those times when I need you and I’m out cold? Alone ... in whatever bed or couch or whatever it is that I would use when not working for your brother? Just wondering,” Chet worried aloud.

“Bend over,” I suddenly demanded as my cock stirred again.

The way I saw things, I couldn’t lose. If Chet ran out in anger, as I expected, he would be out of my way. If he surrendered the booty, I had another source of tush ... and as a bi guy, I had no trouble accepting it from even an ignorant cracker if he was cute enough.

“What?” Chet shouted his question.

“Woah!” Sally snickered as she realized my plan.

“Drop your jeans and briefs or boxers ... or tighty-whities ... and bend over. Spread your cheeks, too. Wide apart. You want a job ... you want companionship? I can give each of you ... both. Just sign the same deal with me that my sister, your girlfriend, made. Surrender the booty. Then you’re both on the same page. Sharing the experience of servicing me ... for a price. And for pleasure,” I proposed, fighting a chuckle as Sally began unzipping her boyfriend’s pants.

“Shhh ... honey, just go with the flow. This is a very sweet deal for both of us. Looks like we’re both turning tricks for a living ... making it on our backs ... or bellies in this case. Trust me, baby. It’s gonna be one helluva wild ride. Here, here, just relax and enjoy it,” Sally told him before popping his admittedly long, if skinny prick into her mouth.

Several strokes of oral action later, Chet’s guard was very much down and I was able to pry his cheeks apart. Sally arose and applied some cold lube against his puckered ring, even slipping a finger inside him to ease my entry. Seconds later, my first inches were inside the handsome buckaroo and just minutes later, I was balls deep, pressed against his prostate.

A few thrusts into the act, Chet found his hips bucking against me while Sally alternated between sucking his cock and my balls ... and his balls. He was tight enough that it was clear that he had a virgin hole, but it was also evident that it wouldn’t stay that tight for very long. He had basically agreed to be my catamite, just as his girlfriend was now my concubine, and this arrangement was one that I fully intended to milk for the maximum pleasure.

Finally, of course, Chet erupted in Sally’s mouth and she rose up to snowball him while I spilled my load up his cornhole. They made the act of sharing his cum rather intense and erotic, even as I took a moment to draw up a quick compact between him and me on the same basis as hers. Then she knelt behind him to lick my jizz from his bum for several seconds, after which she took my cock between her lips to suck me straight from his tush. She switched back and forth for a hot minute, clearly hungry for both of us until she had her fill.

“Well, sis, you’re one raunchy little slut, but you’re MY raunchy little slut and don’t you dare forget it! Your asses are both mine now. I paid for both of you. You belong to me. You will service me. Both of you. You will bend over for me whenever I want to plow your asses, because you’re my personal butt-sluts. My anal whores.

“As for any ... extra fun, I will gladly tip you guys a bonus. Or barter for it. Or just get you into the mood,” I laughed.

The happy couple laughed as well before I took both of my new pets to my rather large shower to wash and rinse off the sweat and other fluids from our encounter. Now that I had fulfilled my old fantasy of seducing and dominating a couple, I had all kinds of possibilities to explore with my sister and her boyfriend. None of those involved fidelity of any kind, of course. Quite the opposite, in fact. I had no wish to give up my other companions, anyway.

I chuckled as I imagined how my various other lovers might react to the sight of me showering with my own sister and her beau. Chet still struck me as a dumbass jock, certainly a wannabe Bo Duke. Then again, Bo Duke was a stud and Chet himself wasn’t shortchanged when it came to looks and charm. As far as I knew, none of my recent partners would object to joining me and my butt-sluts in bed.

It was a bit cramped in that shower, even as large as it was, but we managed to enjoy it, anyway. Lathering up my new companions, basically my full-time sexual playthings, was a treat and a half for me. They seemed to feel that it was mutual, especially Sally, who relished having two manly bods pressed against her fair, freckled form. She also seemed to revel in the way that I shaved the ginger stubble of what used to be her bush, not to mention how I pulled her auburn hair.

Sure enough, as we wrapped up the shower, I heard a knock at my front door and Sally rushed to answer it ... in the nude. I heard a wolf whistle from a distinctly female voice, clearly one rather appreciative of her own sex. Into my old family home walked none other than Morgan and Katie, two of my more recent lovers. The former was a grocery clerk and the latter worked at the local Ross as a salesgirl. Then again, I never much cared what my partners did for a living. I could buy and sell all of them put together, anyway.

“Hey, girls! I don’t know if you’ve met my sister ... Sally. This is her boyfriend, Chet. They’re going to be staying with me for a while. For a price, of course,” I winked at both ladies, knowing that they would be more intrigued than repulsed by the obvious incest and polyamory of this little arrangement.

I wasn’t disappointed, of course. They saw my nude companions and liked them on sight. Katie closed the front door behind her and untied her pajama bottoms to lower her terry cloth jammies to the floor, while Morgan dropped her short shorts to reveal her luscious chestnut bush. I grabbed the latter’s buns and pulled her closer as I eased my cock into her sweaty swamp of a twat and she wrapped herself around my waist with those pale legs of hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.