I Love a Days Bird Watching - Cover

I Love a Days Bird Watching

by Zak

Copyright© 2021 by Zak

Erotica Sex Story: A bit of bird watching turns into an afternoon of fun and games

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

The sun was high in the sky as I sat down on the cliff top, a bottle of water and a pair of binoculars were set down in the heather beside me. I was tucked down in between two tall stands of heather that gave me a great view but hid me well, making sure I would not scare off the birds.

To my left, there was a path that led around the coastal path and down toward a village that was over a mile away. To my left was a cottage, it was a holiday home, the garden reached out to the cliffs. There was a nice sized swimming pool and a nice patio with sunbeds and a built-in BBQ. I could also see an outdoor shower and a hot tub. There was also a dining table surrounded by deck chairs.

I took a swig of the water and then took the binoculars, focused them, and scanned the cliff tops. There was a stand of rocks that led out into the sea, and it was teaming with birds. There were gulls of all types, there were also some gannets, and I was sure I saw a few terns. For an ornithologist, it was pure heaven...

As I followed the flight of what I was sure was a Guillemot my binoculars scanned over the patio of the cottage and another bird took my eye. She was blonde and was wearing a powder blue bikini and a big pair of sunglasses. The bikini was small enough to show off her beautiful figure but at the same time very classy. Wow, she had a great body...

She had nice round hips, as she moved around the patio, I got to scan her gorgeous bum, barely covered by the bikini bottoms. Her thighs were had a nice tan and nice turn to them they looked strong and inviting. The bikini covered her boobs but at the same time showed a gorgeous bit of cleavage.

I watched as placed a huge handbag on the floor and then she put a towel on a sun lounger. She tied her long blonde hair into a ponytail and kicked off her flip flops.

She walked over to a raised flower bed and leant over, perhaps she was smelling a rose or talking a closer look at something, the bikini bottom was now tight over the globes of her arse, and I gasped. She had a beautiful bum that was for sure. The sort of bum you want to bury your face in for a few hours.

Then she walked over to the pool, and she sat on the edge, her feet in the water. After a few minutes, she slipped naturally into the water. She trod water for a few seconds before she struck out and started to swim lengths of the pool. She was an accomplished swimmer that was for sure. She had a natural grace in the pool. As she swam her lengths she tried different swimming strokes, backstroke, butterfly, and crawl.

I watched her swimming for a few minutes, before turning my glasses back to the cliffs and the wildlife.

I tried to concentrate on the wildlife, on the gulls and terns and even the odd puffin but the sight of that sexy blonde lady kept making me scan the pool. She swam for a good half an hour, length after length of the pool. The noise of her feet and hands hitting the water kept bringing the vision back to me.

I kept swapping my focus from the birds to the bird.

As fate would have it, I had just refocused my binoculars on the pool when she swam off to one side and over to a metal looking ladder and climbed out to the pool. The water streamed down her body, and I was jealous of the rivulets rolled down her chest and over the slopes of her boobs. I could see the nipples, hard against the fabric of the bikini top.

She walked back over to the lounger and dried off with the towel. It was so sexy watching her dry herself off. She looked around and then reached behind her back and her bikini top was released and I gasped as she slipped it off, her gorgeous boobs were on display for just a few seconds, long enough for me to see her little erect nipples and the curves and swell of her boobies.

My cock twitched in my shorts...

Then her hands went down to her right hip and seconds later she stepped out of the wispy little bit of fabric that had been her bikini bottoms. I got a glance at the pussy, before she turned, and her gorgeous bum was on show for a few moments before she picked up a bottle of sun lotion. It was obvious she sunbathed regularly but never in the nude, there were plenty of white bits to see.

She took her time slathering the lotion on her body, it was so sexy, so erotic watching her stroking, massaging the lotion into her skin. I was mesmerised as I watched her hands slide all over her sexy body, working the balm into her flesh.

She would spray the lotion on and then she would massage it into her skin. I watch as she did her ankles, as she moved up over her calves and up over her thighs. As she got closer to her sex, I felt my cock growing hard in my shorts.

I looked around to make sure there was no one else on my little bit of clifftop before unzipping and slipping my shorts around my ankles and taking my balls in my hand and stroking them, before running my hand up and down the length of my cock. In a few seconds, a pearl of precum oozed from the tip of my cock and I used that to lubricate my hand.

As I wanked, I watched the gorgeous bird spraying the suntan lotion over her boobs and rubbing it into the sexy skin, she seemed to take a long time rubbing the goo all over her boobs and I was sure she tweaked her nipples.

She reached into her handbag and a small device was placed on the table next to the sun lounger and I could hear the faint sounds of music from it.

She glanced up and I was sure her eyes were looking at me, but I was a good way away and I was sure the heather would hide me. She made sure she was covered in the protective fluid before she lay face down on the sun lounger, after a little wiggle to get into position she lay still.

My cock was hard in my hand as I stroked it, thinking of all the dirty things I would like to that gorgeous milf.

I heard a noise further down the path and worried I might get caught wanking in public pulled my shorts up, took a glug of water and returned to my ornithology. The noise turned out to be a pair of gulls fighting over a scrap of food.

I managed to keep my binoculars on the birds of a feathered kind for at least another quarter of an hour before that gorgeous naked milf drew me back to her. she was like a magnet.

I scanned my lenses over her body from the tips of her toes over her shapely legs, up over the swell of her buttocks and then up to her spine to where her blonde ponytail was resting over her shoulder.

As I watched she wiggled and then she rolled over, I gasped, she was now on her back and my binoculars scanned her body, resting for a long time in her perfect little boobies and then on her sex, covered in a small patch of blonde pubes, it was obvious she had had her bikini line trimmed for her holiday. She reached over and took her sunglasses from the table and put them on before she had another wiggle and she lay back with her hands behind her head.

I spent a few minutes scanning her body and as I did so my cock turned from flaccid to a hard bar of flesh.

An idea flashed into my head, and I tried to fight it, but I really wanted a closer view.

I grabbed my water bottle and took a dear or rabbit path through the heather, I tried to tread carefully and to keep myself tucked away as much as possible.

A few years early I had taken a photography course in Scotland and deer trackers had taught us how to walk as silently as possible, to make sure the path was clear and clean. To think about where our feet were placed.

I put all those skills to the test as I got closer and closer to the fence that surrounded the cottage garden.

I was soon downwind of her and hiding behind a huge buddleia that gave me some cover but also gave me a great view of the lady that was only a few yards from my hiding place. I was so close I didn’t need my binoculars to get a close-up view anymore.

I had arrived at my hide just in time as within seconds of my settling down she reached out and took the suntan lotion in her left hand and sprayed some into the palm of her right hand. She placed the bottle of lotion back on the table and rubbed her hands together, covering both palms in the liquid.

She started to rub it into the flesh of her boobs. At first, it looked like she was innocently making sure she would not get burnt but the longer she massaged her titties the more it became less innocent. The way she cupped them the way she lifted and stroked them ... it was driving me nuts.

It was almost like she knew I was there and was putting on a sex show for me...

From there I was kneeling I could see her nipples hard and erect ... and then one of her hands slid down over the swell of her belly and her legs opened and I got a great view of her sex. She lifted her knees and I saw her right hand cup her sex and start to stroke it slowly, gently but with a determination that told me this was far from innocent.

There was nothing but silence on the patio, and I was sure I could hear her breathing as she stroked her pussy. Then she gasped as first one finger slid into her love tunnel, then she swapped it for two fingers. In and out they slid, in and out of her pussy.

I watched as she slid them in and out, slowly at first, but the action soon sped up and her legs opened wider. My heart was hammering in my chest as I watched one of the sexiest ladies, I had ever set eyes on masturbating right in front of me.

My heart nearly stopped as she took the fingers out of her quim and lifted them to her mouth. She sucked on her fingers and my cock jerked in my shorts. Her fingers slid down to her pussy, and I watched as she started to massage her sex.

She soon had both hands in her groin, from where I was sitting, I could see the fingers of her right hand stroking her clit and the fingers of her left hand massaging her pussy. I was totally enthralled, I was spellbound. At times I had to force myself to breathe...

Then everything stopped and a noise broke the silence ... it was a mobile phone ringing. She stopped her movements and I saw her pick up a towel and wipe her hands clean before reaching into her handbag and a phone glinted in the sun. she closed her legs, pressed the keypad, and held it to her ear.

I could tell she was talking but I could not make out the words as at the same time a group of gulls passed over the patio. She was on the phone for a good five minutes before she put the phone back in her bag. She lay back on the lounger for a few minutes, before one of her hands stroked down over her chest, her fingers tweaked her nipples. I followed the path of her hand as I wandered down over her boobs before it nestled between her thighs.

She seemed to stroke her pussy for a few minutes before she lifted her fingers to her lips. I was not sure if she was sucking them clean or covering them in saliva to use as a lubricant.

The fingers were soon back between her legs and she was stroking slowly, my heart started to race as she stroked up and down her sex. I watched as she rubbed her pussy, moving her fingers in a figure of eight patterns. She soon had her left hand stroking her clit and her right hand stroking her pussy. It was turning me on as much it was turning her on, I was sure...

And then all of a sudden, she stopped...

She leant over and plunged a hand into her handbag.

She seemed to fish about In it as if she was looking for something when her hand came out, she had something in her hand, it was gold and looked like a lipstick but slightly longer and slightly thicker.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.